[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to fix Pokemon: Competitive is a separate game mode where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 250x250
How to fix Pokemon:

Competitive is a separate game mode where you input IVs, EVs, moves and stats instead of breeding like a retard.

Find a flaw.
>>
>>26656806
Gamefreak won't do it.
>>
File: evil laugh - master.gif (567 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
evil laugh - master.gif
567 KB, 350x263
You use Simisear as a picture.

nah but good idea
>>
There should be a separate area for injectors and an area for legit pokemon in competitive.
>>
>>26656825
I never said Gamefreak would do it, I just said it'd fix the game.

If the whole point of Pokemon is that I foster friendship with my Pokes and use them to battle friends, what's the point when the arbitrary IV system can gimp my Pokemon from the start?
>>
>>26656830
I'm talking a separate mode in the main screen. I wouldn't for a second remove wireless/wi-fi battles from the main game
>>
>>26656806
that lil kids will just use a bunch of legendaries . Stop being a lazy faggot and get breeding
>>
>>26656806
post this idea here >>26656628
>>
>>26656806
Basically, you want Game Freak to add Showdown into the main games.
>>
>>26656853
>>26656865
>egg simulator is fun and difficult

Fuck off. Breeding should not play into competitive. The best player should be the best battler, not the best autist who spends 200 hours breeding a genetically perfect team especially when the top players inject anyone

>>26656882
Yes, exactly
>>
>>26656890
if you want showdown, go play showdown. If you aren't determined you don't get a reward. Like work , you work 5 hours you get 200 something dollars. if you don't show up you dont get the money. Are you really that autistic where you can't ride a bike a couple of times this and that way to hatch an egg.
>>
>>26656911
>5 hours
>200 dollars
I like this meme

Really though, it takes a day max to breed an entire team. With Hidden Power mons
>>
>>26656911
>work 5 hours
>make 200 something dollars

Where the fuck do you work, cause I'm in
>>
>>26656806
Nah
>>
>>26656911
The reward of what? Passing the immense skill floor?

The only skill floor should be learning moves/abilities/comp. Not autism breeding.
>>
>>26657014
This is how videogames worked before 200X. You had to actually do something to earn your reward and things weren't just handed to you as that wouldn't feel as good and would be completely unfair. I know this is new to you as you weren't born during this time period but please respect the good kinds of videogames.
>>
>>26657046
A reward isn't playing the game, you idiot. Spending $40 on a game is my determination in playing the game.

Endless grinding is not playing. It's a job. Imagine if you couldn't play hockey unless you personally forged your gear, which you did by smelting down the gear you previously made and adding new gear to create new compositions. How fucking stupid is that? You should buy gear and be sble to play at a high level based solely on your talents, practice, and knowledge.
>>
File: hehehehehehe.jpg (47 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
hehehehehehe.jpg
47 KB, 400x267
>>26657067
>comparing holding down two buttons and checking IVs every now and then to hard work that can only be performed by professionals

also

>A reward isn't playing the game, you idiot

pic related. its me right now
>>
>>26657067
>A reward isn't playing the game, you idiot
go and play overwatch or something
>>
>>26657126
>>26657138
Not OP, maybe you guys should go fuck a dog like your god Verlisify.

Breeding is for autistic manchildren whose only hobby is pokemon. If you don't want to play Showdon just inject whatever you want and be done with it.
>>
>>26656806
I like it
>>
>>26657465
>Verlisify and his followers are the only people who think casualizing videogames is bad
No. Besides even injecting takes some sort of effort. Straight up demanding that GF shoudl turn the real game into Pokemon Showdown however is casual toxin that kills gaming nowadays.
>>
>>26657556
Injecting 6 pokemon is exactly the same as making a team in Pokemon Showdon. The hard thing about making a team should be deciding what you're going to use to tackle a specific metagame, not getting the things you need for that team.

Also casual and accessible don't mean the same.
>>
As good as it would be for competitive, it would kinda ruin the spirit of Pokemon as a whole
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.