[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we guess how GF will further casualize the series in SuMo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
ITT we guess how GF will further casualize the series in SuMo

>Box legendary is literally handed to you
>Elite 4 heal your team in between battles
>Trainers will ask if you want to battle
>>
>>26656628
>SuMo
Kill yourself, Reddit.
>>
>>26656636
Fuck off bernout
>>
they make the pokedex tell you where to go
>>
>>26656628
You don't need to catch the box legend in-battle to obtain it in BW2 and XY

I think it's the same way with Rayquaza in ORAS but I might be wrong
>>
>Congrats! Pidgey was caught!
>Would you like to share your accomplishment on Facebook?
>>
>exp. share given to you at beginning of game
>100% still goes to active, 50% to rest of team

oh wait...
>>
>trainers will ask if you want to battle

Please, the whole "you HAVE to fight if you cross eyes" shit is retarded and is tantamount to assault.

>>26656663
You need to catch it properly in all of those but the catch rates are so high and they don't let you not catch it so it doesn't even matter. Same applies with BW1, and DP has the high catch rates but no forced catch.

Though actually in BW2 you don't need to catch Kyurem or Zekrom/Reshiram at all, they're all optional, and Kyurem actually has a standard legendary catch rate. But Zekrom and Reshiram do have the high as fuck catch rate.
>>
File: onlydumbassholesgetintihsbox.jpg (35 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
onlydumbassholesgetintihsbox.jpg
35 KB, 460x345
>>26656628
>SuMo
>>
>>26656628
>Box legendary is literally handed to you
With letting you switch it in after catching it in Black/White and forcing you to catch it in X/Y, I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
File: 1458599058406.jpg (90 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1458599058406.jpg
90 KB, 500x492
>>26656628
>>
>Rotomdex tells you where to go next
>Region is linear as fuck
>Lucky egg early game
>>
Why is GF making the games easier and easier? Are they afraid that a casual will wipe out and be like "this game is too hard! I'm done playing. Also I will tell all my friends it's too hard and not to buy it."
>>
>>26656708
BW is an exception to everything because they were trying to do something different and was crucial to the story.
>>
>>26656628
>SuMo
Die.
>>
>>26656628
there was talk about removing EV/IVs to go back to the simpler times of red/blue in some interview
>>
>>26656628
>current year
>still thinking that SuMo will be better than BaWa or BaWa2
The fuck is wrong with you OP? Type like a normal human being.
Bait threads are against the rules.
>>
File: SuMo.jpg (27 KB, 760x640) Image search: [Google]
SuMo.jpg
27 KB, 760x640
>>26656628
>
>>
>>26656929
https://snapthirty.com/2016/02/27/pokemon-sun-and-moon-to-do-away-with-ev-and-iv-training/
>>
>>26656628
The real question is, how will it compare to the levels of casulization we saw in DiaPear.
>>
>SuMo
DEATH TO REDDIT
>>
>>26656971
Please get rid of IVs, but EVs are fine
>>
>>26656628
Why did you upload a selfie? You are supposed to be anonymous on this site, you know.
>>
>>26656628
this >>26656806
>>
SuMo triggers my autism. It's SM, you fags!
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.