[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Solgaleo/Lunala Stats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (154 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
154 KB, 1280x720
Based on the calcs Ive done, assuming that the pokemon in the video have 0 IVs and EVs and a neutral nature, Solgaleo has a base 139 HP stat, and at MINIMUM a base 193 attack stat, assuming that Sunsteel Strike hits with 120 base power. Lunala probably has the same stats but switched around to be special. If this is true, then these things are going to be absolutely crazy to deal with, especially if they end up being fast.
>>
>>26578455
They probably edited Salamence to have shit stats just to showcase Solgaleo
>>
>>26578455
Don't you mean that Solgaleo will be hard to deal with? Lunala can be taken out with a couple of Dark or Ghost attacks.
>>
>>26578455
139 is wrong. I did the calcs earlier and it should be 152.

And there's no way to tell the Atk based on unknown Attack Base Power and damage rolls.
>>
>>26556626
>>26578532
If it is quick enough and gets like agility and a recovery move itll be fine
>>
>>26578455
A base attack stat of 190 is a guaranteed OHKO. The absolute minimum would be around 160.
>>
>>26578618
I calced the attack to be the lowest possible able to have a chance to OHKO a salamence
>>
The video didn't even show Lunala's ability
>>
>>26578716
But the website did
>>
>>26578733
Oh thanks
>>
>>26578455
I was thinking about this too
Wouldn't a dual type attack debunk the need for such high atk?
>>
Solgaleo could OKHO Salamence with 100 Base Attack and a 130 BP move, and that's before we consider it might have a boosting nature or a hold item.
>>
>>26578856
If it was dual type it would only do extra damage if one or both of the types were super effective against the Salamence which it very clearly wasn't.
>>
>>26578663
it'll use moonlight

who'd say it?
>>
>>26578663
I think it's safe to assume it'll be getting Moonlight
>>
>>26579222

It took Lunatone 10 years to get Moonlight and then it immediately lost it again. Never underestimate gamefreak's incompetence.
>>
>>26578663
>if it is quick enough

It outsped base 110 speed gengar though
>>
>>26579299
That could've been out speeding a Quiet, uninvested, 0IV Gengar though.
>>
>>26579345
No, they made everything neutral and zeroed out, as they usually do.
>>
>>26579345
or it could have been timid max speed 31 IVS, whats your point Its still at least 100 speed, since quiet takes away 10% in speed

SIT THE FUCK DOWN
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.