[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's a deer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: dots.jpg (163 KB, 786x607) Image search: [Google]
dots.jpg
163 KB, 786x607
It's a deer
>>
Anon, what if it's both?
>>
>>26310778
no its a pokemon
>>
>>26310778
That's just a shitty shadow

It's a shiba dog
>>
>>26310791
a dog deer huh
>>
>>26310803
darker then the shadow on the ground ?
>>
>>26310804
best mon 2016
>>
NOT WOW
LOL SHIBE
GET BTFO
>>
RED SHOES NO HORNS (facelpam)
>>
>>26310803
Yeah, sure, it's just a anomalous shadow that's shaped like a hoof and is darker than every other shadow around it.
>>
>>26310803
It has HOOVES u dofus
>>
>>26310679
It's a deer guys
>>
>>26310804
I'd like it.
>>
I really hope you're not ignorant enough to not know what scent glands are.
Please go outside and learn about the world we live in.
>>
>>26310778
Is it a deer dear or a dear deer?
>>
>>26310778
pokemon sage?
>>
>>26310917
I really hope you're not ignorant enough to not know what baculum are.
Please go outside and learn about the world we live in.
>>
Question.

If that's a deer, then what's with the pattern and the fur in the neck area?

And taking a better look, the ears are MUCH smaller than what's actually implied. They just seem bigger because the shoe detail blended too much and makes that part look like part of an ear instead. Unless there's a part of the video where the little thing turns sideways to prove that though...
>>
>>26311015
Way to tell him, OP.
>>
>>26311156
>If that's a deer, then what's with the pattern and the fur in the neck area?
You can customize your pokemon. That one has a collar.
>>
>>26310778
looks like a deer to me, but i don't want another deer pokémon.
I am denying reality and believe it is a shiba inu pokémon until it's proven otherwise
>>
>>26311322

The head seems too thick to be of a deer's. You just have to look at a deer's normal proportions too, a deer is much thinner body type than your usual dog and this seems going towards a more thicker body type. Take a look at Deerling for example and compare it to this one.
>>
What's that screencap?
>>
>>26311354
This is pokemon son, real world anatomy doesnt apply here. Unless you think fox's have nine tails and owls are as round as Rowlet. Nice try though.
>>
>>26311386

Maybe I'm wrong, I'm just trying to make some sense out of this little tyke. But if that's a deer, then it's a mighty damn fluffy one.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.