[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /vp/, which one is your unreleased bro?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 12
File: Gen6.5 - Gen7.png (366 KB, 1056x592) Image search: [Google]
Gen6.5 - Gen7.png
366 KB, 1056x592
So /vp/, which one is your unreleased bro?
>>
>>25884940

I hope cell zygarde is bug type
>>
a level 12 mild geodude with tackle, defence curl, mud sport and rock smash called mike
fuck you I love him
>>
>>25884940
Zygarde 10%, I love dogs and we now have an actual dog legendary, even if it's just a form.
>>
>>25884991
It won't have a type, it's not considered a Pokemon according to scientists in the Pokemon universe due to its inability to move or think on their own.
>>
File: 1386562861835.gif (833 KB, 365x273) Image search: [Google]
1386562861835.gif
833 KB, 365x273
>>25885003
>what is unreleased
>>
>>25884940
I haven't been keeping up with news a lot lately; what's that bird thing?
>>
>>25885015
didn't they say that all the forms of zygarde were dragon/ground?
>>
I'm still apprehensive about the Zyguarde Formes having stats within a mainline Pokemon game. I know they appear in a lot of supplemental media but I've got a gut feeling they've closed the Kalos chapter for now.

That said, Eternal Floette has some non-terrible stats and a great signature move
>>
>>25884940
True form Zygarde. I don't care how ridiculous it looks, I NEED to have a mecha pokemon. Golurk isn't enough.
>>
>>25885039
Yes but Cell isn't a form, it's more like an item. Core uses the Cells scattered across Kalos in order to become its other three forms.
>>
>>25885075
source?
>>
>>25885085
Me.
>>
File: Legendary_Dogs.jpg (60 KB, 625x531) Image search: [Google]
Legendary_Dogs.jpg
60 KB, 625x531
>>25885005
>>
>>25885031
The only other Gen 7 Pokemon we've seen besides Magearna, it was "revealed" during the announcement trailer and we believe its the regional bird. And by "revealed" I mean we got to see the wireframe of its 3D model and a split second later we saw it from behind colored in, what you see in the OP image is just a fan interpretation of what it could look like.
>>
>>25885092
get out man
>>
>>25885085
http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/see-new-zygarde-formes-in-animation-news-from-japan/
>>
>>25885085
The source is a magazine that always reveals info about the Pokemon anime, in an issue released last year it told us more about the Zygarde forms and Ash Greninja and told us that Zygarde Cells weren't considered Pokemon by the scientists in the Pokemon world. Plus you can see in the anime that the Cells are just invisible, motionless beings that sit around Kalos waiting for Zygarde Core to change form.
>>
>>25885085
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C1UBrnFvOBA
>>
>>25885097
>Gen 7
>>
>>25885145
>Gen 6.5
>>
>>25885093
Those aren't dogs, they are beasts with features of big cats. Raikou is based on one of the forms of the Japanese god Raijin and has the features of a saber tooth cat, Suicune is based on a qilin from Chinese mythology and has the features of a cheetah, and Entei is based on Chinese guardian lions and obviously has the features of a lion. "Legendary Dogs" is just a fan misconception.
>>
>>25885092
>>25885116
>>25885124
>>25885131

come on, I meant source for that shit statement:
>Cell isn't a form, it's more like an item
>>
>>25885145
>>25885155
>not just Gen 6
You fucking memes, both of you.
>>
>>25884940
>tfw love Zygarde's extra forms
>>
File: terrakion.jpg (165 KB, 690x420) Image search: [Google]
terrakion.jpg
165 KB, 690x420
>>25885160
THEY'RE ANCIENT DOGS
>>
>>25885178
That's a bad way to word it. They basically are just beings that serves no purpose but to "monitor" the ecosystem for Zygarde, which the Pokedex states it does. Then in turn, when threatened, it uses them to transform into one of the various formes; whichever it needs for that specific situation.
>>
>>25885178
How about the fact there are thousands of Cells scattered throughout Kalos and therefore it can't be a form? The Cells just lay around motionless and that's not something a form to a legendary would do. Plus the anime (which is our only real place to see the forms in action) shows Zygarde Core and the Cells are separate entities.
>>
>>25885182
>new Pokemon
>anime literally on the verge of ending the Kalos Arc
>still Gen 6
Yeah, no. Fuck off.
>>
The bird rodent is going to be an obvious fairy right? I mean the onion-head and all?

Hopefully it's going to start as flying then turn fairy/flying. It's better that rodents at least get unique typings.
>>
>>25885223
This is correct. New Pokemon has always meant new generation.

Gen 6ers can goalpost all they want. Wont change how wrong they are.
>>
>>25885131
>people watch this shit
At least the OP is good
>>
File: Perfect Zygarde Tretta.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Perfect Zygarde Tretta.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>25884940
Perfect Zygarde, might be one of my favorites of all legendaries based on its looks alone.
>>
File: 208069a1.jpg (16 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
208069a1.jpg
16 KB, 640x480
>>25884940
An eternal tear for the Eternal Floette
>>
>>25884940
The bird by far
>>
>>25884940
Blue Cells? Did i miss something?
>>
>>25884940
Shadow MewTwo
>>
Blue squshie
>>
>>25885594
First off it's Core, second apparently there are two Zygarde Cores, possibly more, the blue one was captured by and is being utilized by Team Flare in the anime and the red one is traveling with Ash and his group.
>>
>>25885730
Weird, Zugarde 50% doesnt have a red spot
I suppose there are only two cores since the final form (even if in the mouth Zigarde have orbs of different colors)
>>
>>25884940

Spiky Pichu
>>
>>25885227

That doesn't even make sense. They're not talking about "patterns", they're presenting observable facts.
>>
Fucking when?
>>
File: 1460084787175.gif (111 KB, 294x233) Image search: [Google]
1460084787175.gif
111 KB, 294x233
>>25885093
>saber tooth
>dog
>>
>>25885093
>implying owls are dogs
>>
>>25885182
>>25885223 has a point when it comes to the anime. Serena's story is basically done, and Ash is getting his last badge next month. By the time October/November rolls around when Sun/Moon releases, they can have the Kalos League and the Team Flare Arc wrapped up and ready to move on.
>>
>>25886188
The thing about the anime is that it's still having Zygarde core during that time so really from an anime perspective you're looking at SM being a continuation just how XY&Z ended up being a continuation of XY.

Not to mention the Zygarde forms aren't even present in the games until SM which will be late Nov.-Dec.
>>
>>25886188
I wish people could spoonfeed what exactly has been fed to us about Zygarde.
Until the anime ends, there's no knowing what story with Zygarde has been told. The movie indicates so much more, anyway.
>>
>>25886247
It is unspecified whether or not Zygarde Core will remain a part of the group. While I do not believe that it will, we do know that they will continue to have it by the time the movie takes place. The movie comes out in July, giving them roughly three more months of various activities (as it is confirmed that within the coming month, Ash will rematch Sawyer, Alain, and Diantha, as well as take on Wulfric). After that, they'll have another three of four months before the release of Sun/Moon that would likely resolve the Team Flare Arc (where Squishy would leave them), the Kalos League, and then a small "headed home" arc as Ash goes back to Kanto, with Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie following along.

>>25886261
I believe in the theory that Sun/Moon is like Gold/Silver to X/Y, and so what the anime is portraying now through Team Flare and Zygarde is a similar plot to an "Episode Z" situation that will occur in the post-game of Sun/Moon, where the player goes over to Kalos.
>>
>>25884940
Pokemon #777
My guess is it'll be the 1st stage of the token Normal cat.
>>
>>25885015
Sadly the same is the case for the Core aka Squishy
>>
>>25884940
Volcanion for life.
>>
>>25884940
Burd is alright. M-Zygarde or whatever is alright. The rest are cancer (so are you if you disagree).
>>
>>25886836
The league's been predicted to occur during the summer and if you're talking about the Gold/Silver Ash going to Kanto wouldn't really make sense.
>>
>>25884940
Volcanion honestly. Its so odd that its endearing imo. The bird will probably be cool.

I'm curious to see how Zygarde will work with the forms.
>>
Every night I dream about tucking my little zygare cell into bed and feeling his hard, warm cock
>>
>>25892076
stop
>>
>>25886850
Ryhorn, Corsola, Swablu, Gabite, Darmanitan and Vivillon have this honor
>>
>>25884940
The bird is pretty cute, so that one.
>>
>>25884940
In the unlikely event that it's not fake as fuck, that mothman thing from the other thread. Otherwise the flower one, followed closely by Bluni-chan.

Yes, I know Mothman-mon isn't real. I want him to be real so I hold out the faint hope that maybe he is, even though he isn't.
>>
>>25892211
top tier shouldermon

excellent taste anon
>>
>>25884940
>that dog
looks like a fucking ben 10 alien
>>
How's Volcanion competitively anyway?
OU?
>>
Squishy is as much of a pokemon as the substitute doll

Prove me wrong
>>
>>25892331
OU Unreleased
>>
File: 1457449415696.png (962 KB, 1320x796) Image search: [Google]
1457449415696.png
962 KB, 1320x796
>>
>>25885182
New Pokémon = New Battle Mechanics/incompatibility with previous gen = New Pokémon

Gen 6/6.5ers are both equally delusional. They keep shifting goalposts everytime a new piece of information debunking their retarded theory comes up, which is all the time, and it gets increasingly sadder and cringier. Now, they're relying on Masuda literally meaning there are only 11 new Pokémon for their dreams to hold any water.
>>
>>25892778
>New Pokémon = New Battle Mechanics/incompatibility with previous gen = New Pokémon
I obviously meant "New Generation" at the end, sorry about that
>>
>>25892778
>>25892786
So every new mon has a new ability and/or move? No.
You're assuming that new mons = new mechanics because abilities/moves, right? That doesn't hold ground at all.
You don't have anything to back up that S/M will be gen 7, outside that new mons have not been introduced mid-gen in this way. That's only a sign, a strong sign at that, but nothing else. We do not have information enough on this.
Anyway, by that you're saying OR/AS is gen 7 because it has the Primals and Hoopa Unbound.
>>
>>25890254
I think he was referring to Sun and Moon being a sequel to X and Y similar to how Gold and Silver were sequels to Red and Green, to which there would be a post game plot that is similar to what the anime is portraying right now.
>>
It's the experiences you have together that builds the bond with your Pokemon, not just simply seeing it and thinking "that's neat".
>>
"ashes greninja" is definitely a synergy burst, so AZ's floette
>>
>>25892814
Get lost, Verlishit.
>>
>>25892805
everybody has pretty much recognized that new formes does not mean new pokemon, except for gen 6.5ers.

Neither side has outright evidence to prove the other wrong but enough to prove to themselves that they are right.

Occam's razor says it is gen 7 so until there is more evidence to point to the fact that it is gen 6.5 then I will change my mind.
>>
>>25892849
Bottom half of >>25887304
and as said, besides, they could just goddamn ban these JUST LIKE THEY DID WITH OR/AS THINGS
That's what I'm getting at and that's what you fail to even comprehend.
>>
>>25892805
No, you're assuming that what they mean is new mechanics = new moves/abilities. Mechanics can imply a variety of things, including introducing something as revolutionary as abilities, natures, or anything similar. New Types are in this category as well, and then there is Mega Evolution. Primal Reversion is a branch off of Mega Evolution (since it's just about the same thing without the limit and is automatic). Forme Changes are introduced in new games all the time, with there not being much of an issue between compatibility.

Overall, you're clinging to a lost hope. We don't know anything about the games yet, and they've been advertised as a new Generation, so you're just in denial. And as >>25885223
said, the anime will likely be wrapped up by the end of the year. They're not going to be able to extend it for another year or so.
>>
>>25892890
No, I've never stated that. That's your assumption.
Battle mechanics, that's what I mean.
Primals aren't anything different than recoded megas. They're banned from battling with X/Y anyway.
>>
>>25892805
No, but every new mon WILL be incompatible with X/Y/OR/AS. How dense can you be?
>>
>>25892805
A few new FORMS =/= An entire batch of new Pokémon
Those are NOT the same thing at all.
Besides, there was no established pattern for the introduction of new Megas, and they added to OR/AS what they couldn't add to X/Y.
>>
>>25892955
Yes of course they will be. Just like OR/AS stuff was with X/Y.
>>25892976
It doesn't fucking matter on technical and logical standpoints.
>they added to OR/AS what they couldn't add to X/Y.
No limitations here other than time. Patch could have been a thing, but it's in their interest not to just to keep sales of OR/AS.
>>
File: 1459641523803.jpg (39 KB, 358x568) Image search: [Google]
1459641523803.jpg
39 KB, 358x568
>>25884940
>Masuda promissed more than 10 new Pokémon in Sun/Moon
>pic has 11 new Pokémon
>>
>>25892933
>Battle Mechanics
But what leads you to believe that they will be able to battle one another?
The burden of proof is with you, because your side has to the most assumptions to its theory.
Everything we know about GF and Pokemon leads us to believe that the SuMo is a new generation. Except for a few remnants of data which could just go unused or were there as contingencies. By the way, there are about 7-8 months until release, which is plenty of time for them to use some of the data remnants.
>>
>>25885188
Guy on the left has a Flying V electric guitar
>>
>>25892999
>But what leads you to believe that they will be able to battle one another?
Uh, as we have no fucking clue what S/M are no one can be sure of this. Not even you.
If I have to answer the question, I'll say that OR/AS are able to battle with X/Y. That's all.
>The burden of proof is with you, because your side has to the most assumptions to its theory.
The claimant has to submit proof, not the one doubting the claims. You people claim that "New mons = New gen" and I simply put evidence that it might not be the case.
>Everything we know about GF and Pokemon leads us to believe that the SuMo is a new generation.
This is true to an extent. Over half of what you're seeing are your own assumptions based on what, patterns? I see a build up from XY/ORAS into S/M because of the extreme hinting and well, build up that they have done.
Sure, that's an assumption in itself, but those are based on things from the inside and outside of the actual games.
> Except for a few remnants of data which could just go unused or were there as contingencies.
Keyword: Could
Remember that Freeze Shock and Freeze Burn were considered "scrapped" until we got the message that B2/W2 was a thing.
>By the way, there are about 7-8 months until release, which is plenty of time for them to use some of the data remnants.
S/M's been in development roughly since X/Y were finished, I've heard. Don't have any sources on this, but it sounds very likely due to how internals usually work.
>>
>>25884940
Getter Emperor
>>
>>25884940
Robotfu pokemon.
Robot girls are my thing.
>>
>>25893085
>Uh, as we have no fucking clue what S/M are no one can be sure of this. Not even you.
If I have to answer the question, I'll say that OR/AS are able to battle with X/Y. That's all.

I never said I was sure one way or the other man.

>The claimant has to submit proof, not the one doubting the claims. You people claim that "New mons = New gen" and I simply put evidence that it might not be the case.

But in this case you are the claimant, so far every case in which we have seen new pokemon has meant a new gen, you are arguing that this time it is different, hence you need to provide the truth. That isn't even mentioning all the nintendo related staff that have talked about it as gen 7.

>This is true to an extent. Over half of what you're seeing are your own assumptions based on what, patterns? I see a build up from XY/ORAS into S/M because of the extreme hinting and well, build up that they have done.
Sure, that's an assumption in itself, but those are based on things from the inside and outside of the actual games.

I clearly said that both sides are making assumptions, I just said that gen 7 is the path of reasoning with least resistance and least assumptions, so at least right now it makes sense that it is gen 7. If evidence come trough leaks or official sources that proves otherwise I will change my mind.

>Keyword: Could
Remember that Freeze Shock and Freeze Burn were considered "scrapped" until we got the message that B2/W2 was a thing.
>S/M's been in development roughly since X/Y were finished, I've heard. Don't have any sources on this, but it sounds very likely due to how internals usually work.

So? I don't see how this disputes my point, they could release the data remnants as dlc easily in the next 8 months to get people hype. Or they just simply couldn't, and they can just did what they did with the azure flute. The fact that they are there doesn't prove your theory.
>>
File: image.png (418 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
418 KB, 640x1136
>unreleased
>>
>>25892988
>Yes of course they will be. Just like OR/AS stuff was with X/Y.
The difference is that OR/AS added a few megas.
S/M will add a lot of new Pokémon.
Thus, it will be simpler to just not have compatible battling at all. Why would you possibly think that's not the case? You don't really think that - you WANT it to be like that so your stupid theory can still hold any water.
Retards, all of you.
>>
File: 1455112328953.png (90 KB, 365x410) Image search: [Google]
1455112328953.png
90 KB, 365x410
>>25884940
All for my princess.
>>
>>25893633
No difference, both forms/megas and new mons cause the same issue: partial incompatibility.
Sure you could say it'll be simpler, but it sure won't be good for sales.
>>
>>25893085
>babby's first debate
Stop with the "muh burden of proof" cop out. Everyone's provided their proof/evidence, if you disagree you need to prove their evidence is incorrect.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.