[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there's no sound type
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: 1459211924501.png (41 KB, 250x211) Image search: [Google]
1459211924501.png
41 KB, 250x211
>there's no sound type
>>
File: image.png (25 KB, 250x211) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25 KB, 250x211
mfw there's no sound type
>>
Oh boy, here we go again. This thread was so great the first four hundred times we had it.
>>
Good. It's better as a secondary move property.
>>
File: 1408038476544.jpg (29 KB, 500x663) Image search: [Google]
1408038476544.jpg
29 KB, 500x663
AUTISM TEST :

>sound type should exist
YOU HAVE AUTISM

>sound type is fucking stupid
no autism, fucks 10 random bitches per day, is a millionaire, successful in every way
>>
>>25774232
There shouldn't be a new type.

That being said, Wax type would be way better than Sound type.

Grass and Bug resists it. It's weak to Bug and Fire. It resists Water and Electric. It's super effective on Fighting and Flying.

Plus, it's not a component of any moves already and isn't covered by another type. And there is already some precedent for wax-related Pokemon: Litwick line, Combee line. And it would mean there could be a gross ear Pokemon. Therefore, it's better than Sound type. The end.
>>
>sun and moon trailer
>Sun legendary out in the light
>Moon legendary makes any kind of noise at all
>Light and Sound fags reemerge from the woodwork.
>>
File: cosmic type.png (1 MB, 1874x1291) Image search: [Google]
cosmic type.png
1 MB, 1874x1291
>>25774232
>there's no cosmic type
>>
>>25774429
>It's super effective on Fighting and Flying.
i don't get it
>>
>>25775943
Not him, but I guess that it's supposed to be slowing/weighing them down.
>>
>those anti-fairyfags before XY came out
>they're probably still lying awake at night teary-eyed
>>
File: 1458361882470.jpg (161 KB, 341x354) Image search: [Google]
1458361882470.jpg
161 KB, 341x354
>>25775801
>Grimer and Muk

Am I missing something?
>>
>>25776670
I'm assuming it's because the birth of grimer was caused by sludge being exposed to the moons x-rays. Thats what it's description says anyway.
>>
>>25774232
>Zombie Type
Super effective on Fairy & Fighting, vulnerable to Water, Dark and Steel and Grass types resist Zombie type. Immune to Poison and Ghost. Banette and Parasect are retyped as zombie types.

>Cosmic Type
Super effective to Cosmic and Dragon, weak to Psychic and immune to Dark. Solrock, Lunatone, the Beheeyem line, the Clefable line, the Starmie line, Deoxys and Palkia are retyped as Cosmic types.
>>
OP
>>25761741

>>25774290
I can taste your tears over fairy type from months away.
>>
>>25776991
Retarded, zombies benefit from water. Damp environments speed up bloating and decomposition. Zombies thrive in the dark
>>
>>25775801
>Palkia
>because that's what "space" means
>>
>>25775801
Whoa, look at all those Psychic types. It's almost like the type already covers "cosmic". Huh.
>>
What about Light?
>>
File: 1458403184085.jpg (430 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1458403184085.jpg
430 KB, 800x800
>>25777206

>Woah, look at all those Normal types. It's almost like the type already covers "Fairy". Huh.
>>
>>25775801
This is even worse than Sound type. "Cosmic" doesn't even fucking mean anything.
>>
>>25777180
You are the retard in this scenario Mark.

Their weakness being Water is stemmed in folklore where undead creatures are weak to clear water and disintegrate from holy water and seeing as Dark is based completely around villainous and evil themes (it's even called Evil type in Japan) their weak to them because villains and evil forces are known to use zombies as their subservient minions in Japanese media.
>>
>>25777504
That's different. Normal is literally the "placeholder" type. It's the reason shit like Porygon, Castform, and the Whismur line are Normal - they don't fit into any of the established types so they're just given Normal as a placeholder.
>>
>>25777180
>Retarded, zombies benefit from water. Damp environments speed up bloating and decomposition.

That makes them weak to water you retard. Zombies don't perform homeostasis so environments that hasten decomposition are bad for them.
>>
what if they made sound type moves but made no pokemon sound types
>>
I think a Sound Type would be awesome!
Definitely could change existing typing of movies to Sound Type like Boomburst, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Hyper Voice, Noble Roar, Perish Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snore, Supersonic, and Uproar.
Notable Sound Type Pokemon would be
>Exploud
>Noivern
>Chatot
>Pyroar
>Meloetta
>Kricketune
>Altaria
>Seismitoad
>Wigglytuff
>Cinccino
>>
>>25777600
Porygon line should be electric type desu
>>
>>25777728
And the potential new Pokemon to come from it.

Think of the instruments!
>>
The only type that should exist. is a God or Omni type.This would be for legendaries so GameFreak dont have to keep giving physic/dragon type to legendaries that arent dragon. Also good for single type legendaries like groudon and kyogre.
>>
>>25775801
>a pile of sludge is cosmic
>>
>>25777728
>retconning pokemon with two types already

Unless they are changing a normal seconday type, I don't know how I feel about this. How could Altaria suddenly stop being flying type or Seiesmatoad stop being ground type.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.