[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Literally perfect way of introducing triple battles. >You'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
>Literally perfect way of introducing triple battles.
>You'll only face me based on your starter huehuehueheuhuehuheh

And they're so shitty they're replaced by Cheren in B2/W2.

Give me a reason to like Gen V.

A reason that doesn't involve Skyla or Elesa. Or both.
>>
>>25643640
They were the perfect way to introduce new players to type matchups. It would have been pretty dumb to make the first gym leader battle a triple battle.

Tag battles with them in BW2 were pretty cool.
>>
>>25643705
Why not make them second or third gym then?

Introducing new players to type matchups is what rivals are for.
>>
>>25643640
>Give me a reason to like Gen V
That's easy anon, I-
>A reason that doesn't involve Skyla or Elesa
I got nothing...
>>
>>25643640
>Give me a reason to like Gen V.
I can't, OP. I could if you bandwagon fags who can't stop spewing memes like diarreah of the mouth would learn to form your own opinions, but that won't happen until you grow up.
>>
>>25643640
>Give me a reason to like Gen V
It showed game freak the cancerous effects of weather....
also if you're into fapping to rather pokemon it introduced 3 extremely viable candidates....
otherwise it fucking sucked giant cocks
>>
>>25644085
They just weren't that memorable to me. Pokémon designs aside (which, yes, are my least favorite), it didn't get my attention as much as other games did.
>>
File: 1403973611944.png (17 KB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
1403973611944.png
17 KB, 300x196
>>25644174
Can't say I'm proud of it, but I've only fapped to Gardevoir a few times. I'd rather a Skyla.

>otherwise it fucking sucked giant cocks
>
>>
File: 1457979346736.jpg (135 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1457979346736.jpg
135 KB, 480x640
I don't care what you like. But for me Gen V introduced pretty much all my favourite Pokemon. Also despite its linearity compared to Sinnoh or Hoenn I really liked Unova as a region. Some really nice areas, great music, great gyms, and I really like the lore behind the 3 dragons.
>>
>>25643640
>Give me a reason to like Gen V.
See the Rosa thread.
>>
>>25644272
Talking about the three dragons.

>At some point Ghetsis literally asks Kyurem to kill you by freezing you
>>
File: lenora-updated-1.jpg (64 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
lenora-updated-1.jpg
64 KB, 800x450
>>25643640
Lenora. Definitely the hottest Normal type gym leader. also cheren was a pussy. They should have kept Lenora but they took her out because people were all like dats racist and she looks like aunt jemima.
>>
>>25644292
Okay I'll give you that.
u cheeky cunt
>>
>>25644324
She could've been be saved had they given her another hair...
>>
Don't mind me, I'm just waiting for >>25644444
>>
>>25644426
I'm here m8
>>
>>25644272
Unova's only saving grace was the Pokemon, which are all around pretty fucking cool.

But the region and music were terrible, at least through BW. Never played B2W2 and I know I'm missing out, but fuck Game Freak for making the first installments such shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.