[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With no leaks or even news on the next main game, I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: battlecamp_pokemon.jpg (218 KB, 1600x836) Image search: [Google]
battlecamp_pokemon.jpg
218 KB, 1600x836
With no leaks or even news on the next main game, I've been trying to bide my time with other monster-raising games:
>Already played
-Monster Rancher EVO
-Digimon World 1-Dawn
-Dragon Quest Monsters series
-Beastie Bay
-Fossil Fighters
-Crystal Monsters
-Mino Monsters
-Band of Monsters
-Robopon
-Bulu Monster

Any other recommendations?
>>
>>24911275
A Noose. That is all I could think of. :^)
>>
>>24900426
>>
Why is there talk of leaks? It's the end of the month, it's not Coro Coro time.
>>
>bide my time
So when are you going to release your energy
>>
>>24911351
at Z o'clock
>>
Shin Megami Tensei
>>
>>24911275
Jade Cocoon
Spectrobes
Monster Rancher 2
>>
File: Monster_Tale_Coverart.png (116 KB, 250x225) Image search: [Google]
Monster_Tale_Coverart.png
116 KB, 250x225
>>24911275
Monsters tale.
Nice mix between bro/raising and metroidvania
>>
>>24911275
Spectrobes is pretty neat
>>
>>24911394
I loved that one. You only raise one monster though
>>
>Dragon Quest Monsters series
The DS ones or original Gameboy ones?
>>
>>24911275
Unprotected vaginal sex.
>>
>>24911275
Have you played the Summon Knight games?
>>
>>24911275
Try "Amazing Island"
>>
Yokai watch was honestly pretty good
>>
>>24911275
Azure dreams and Yokai watch.
Shin megami tensei also has some decent monster raising games in the series but its hard as balls
>>
>>24911712
>but its hard as balls

lol
>>
>>24911721
In nocturne if the main character dies its game over,doesn't matter if the whole team is still up. Leveling takes fucking forever and monsters carry instant death moves. Nothing like grinding for 4 hours only to have some naked bondage angel give you a cheap game over.
>>
>>24911511
The DS ones. sadly, i was looking forward to the 3ds remakes.
>>
Puzzle & Dragons
>>
>>24911275
Play monster rancher 2 or 4
evo is a terrible game that killed the franchise
>>
>>24913213
2 is a boring "one monster before it dies" grind. and i could never find 4, since it was PS3's time already in stores. EVO i liked a little better since it was nearly more traditional rpg and i could raise a party of 3
>>
>>24911770
That doesn't mean it's difficult. It's just artificial time wasting. Not difficulty.
>>
>>24911275

Metal Walker (gbc)

Story is just as frivolous as any pkmn core game and presentation looks like a rbgy clone but the battle system is really unique and addictive. Also, the game doesn't explain this properly so protip if you do play it: you don't capture and use the enemy monsters your 'pikachu' just has a really big separate set of its own evolutions that you cycle through with key item equipments found through out the game.

Magi-nation (gbc)

Game play is straight forward and even simpler than pokemon but the design is awesome and it's biggest strength is the dialog/writting and to a lesser extent, the story itself.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.