[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ash-greninja is actually mega greninja >NPC talks about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: smug wojak.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
smug wojak.png
129 KB, 724x611
>Ash-greninja is actually mega greninja
>NPC talks about it
>"Of all mega evolutions, Mega Greninja is said to be the most recently discovered. Apparently a trainer from Kanto was the first one to achieve it. I wonder If I can make my Flygon mega evolve too!"

How salty would /vp/ be? They did mention Alain in ORAS afterall. They will surely mention Ash-greninja in Z.
>>
I'd love to see anti-anime faggots get BTFO.
>>
>>24887906
>I wonder If I can make my Flygon mega evolve too
That would erase all of my salt about the situation if I had any to begin with
>>
File: saw it coming.png (168 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
saw it coming.png
168 KB, 700x700
>>24887906
>Ash-greninja is actually mega greninja
this, for the 1000th time
remember when mega mewtwo was "awakened mewtwo"
>>
That would actually be cool if implemented like the kalos starter megas would have an appearance based on your trainer customization.
>>
>>24887953
Ash-Greninja EX does not evolve from Greninja EX, while any other type of mega evolution card would.
>>
>>24887953
Yeah, BEFORE mega evolution was actually announced

They have no reason to deny it being a mega evolution now that it's common knowledge. It's not like the Diancie movie did it.
>>
>>24887906
If the game even mentioned Ash in any sort of way I would refuse to buy. Seriously, I'm not going to buy a game with ashnime bullshit in it.
>>
>>24888044
Stay salty anti-animefag.
>>
>>24888044
>I'm not going to buy a game with ashnime bullshit in it.
You should've not even considered any Gen 6 game then. Or even any game post-Yellow.
>>
>>24887953
awakened mewtwo was never used by any official source you nigger
>>
>>24887906
Who's that NPC OP ?
>>
>>24888175
Rival Bonnie
>>
Wait, IF it is a Mega Evolution, where the hell did the Greninjite or wherever come from? Because I'm certain that Greninja didn't eat any meteorites to gain Mega energy.
>>
>>24888044
So you haven't bought any Pokemon games past the originals?
>>
>>24888597
they use rocks in water sheruken, they could bullshit some reason in like greninja picked up the stone accidentally
>>
File: 42343243.gif (612 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
42343243.gif
612 KB, 180x180
>>24888621
>>
>>24887920
You would like to see that because...? Ashnime is bad and it will stay bad no matter how loud you spergs will shout about it. Nobody is going to watch this shitfest only because some shitty form went through to the game but then why should I tell that to autistic fucks?
>>
>>24889353
>being this salty
>being this buttmad

Literally what this post was baiting for.
>>
>there are people on /vp/ who unironically watch the ashnime
How stupid can these manchildren get?
>>
>>24889353
Also it would alienate Chesnaughtfags and Delphoxfags if Greninja was treated like a special snowflake and surely that would be a bad sign for the whole franchise too.

But yeah, you want to see it just to spam
>ASHNIME WINS BABY FUCK YEAH

That's why ashnime is cancer and it will never become a big thing even with all shit shoved up upon games ass.
>>
>>24889353
>>24889370
>>24889376
>being this triggered over the anime

underage pls leave
>>
>>24889383
You first.
>>
>>24889383
No, I'm just staggered there are people like yourself who are stupid enough to watch it.

Also, judging by your dialect, it's pretty clear you're the one who's underage.
>>
>>24889385
Seriously, who is autistic enough to write all that shit?

Literally fuck off underage autist and you would make this board a favor.
>>
>>24889389
>dialect

Are you fucking serious? Most retarded shit I have read all day. Stop being so fucking autistic.
>>
>>24889392
Cry about it bitch boy.
>>24889400
You can kill yourself too.
>>
>WHAAA people can't like the anime because I say so WHAA I most go all out autistic

Man, I can't even see infront of me what a miserable fuck you are. It's a fucking show. People can like whatever the fuck they want.

Literally cry less about it and ignore it if you don't like it.

Grow up ffs. People watching the fucking anime is more mature than you when it comes to having an actual discussion.
>>
>>24889421
We're just telling you to stay in your containment thread. It's clear most of /vp/ thinks the show is complete garbage, so naturally, we don't want to see it flooding the catalog.
>>
>>24889421
You are retarded. Ashnime fags are autistic about it and spam that shit when they have a nice, filtered containment thread. Keep spamming more and more people will hate your kind and your shitty cartoon.
>>
File: 1451020800891.gif (210 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1451020800891.gif
210 KB, 200x200
Seeing people who watch anime call others autistic is one of the reasons I come to this board. This is hysterical.
>>
>>24889440
>>24889451
>implying this board isn't dead
>literally only bait threads, showderp, padt, pokegirls and furry threads
>thinking the board actually has a quality to keep
>flooding the catalog

Literally three active threads about the anime, two of which is full of triggered people. Stop with the bullshitting. Just ignore if it happens to be two threads about the anime instead of one. How autistic can you be to get so easily triggered?

Use your autistic rage on the furry threads and do us all a favor.

>>24889471
Well, who is getting in an autistic rage about a fucking anime?
>>
>>24887906
If it becomes an in game mega, it's quite the shitty design. Also how soon until M-Chesnaught and M-Delphox then?
>>
>>24887906
So, Ash-Greninja doesn't require any stone and it's change was from their friendship?

If so, that could be an extremely dangerous mechanic if introduced for the Mega Evolutions in the games. Mega Evolution based off of friendship/affection instead of Mega Stones could make a lot of the mediocre ones a lot better. Maybe we can actually get the Mega Latis with Soul Dew.
>>
>>24889594
In you go: >>24888500
>>
>>24888597
the stone was created through the power of friendship
>>
>>24889598
He's literally trying to discuss how it would work in the games. Kill yourself autist.
>>
>>24889598
You're mistaken.
>>
>>24889533
Not any of the other people in this thread, but it seems like you are the one going into an autistic rage. I think everyone else is just fucking with you.
>>
File: WHO'S TROLLING WHOM.jpg (41 KB, 600x491) Image search: [Google]
WHO'S TROLLING WHOM.jpg
41 KB, 600x491
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.