[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the deal with ledian? Is it popular at all? Is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 166.png (16 KB, 224x324) Image search: [Google]
166.png
16 KB, 224x324
What's the deal with ledian? Is it popular at all? Is it good for competitive? Is it common with pokefags? Till this day i still haven't seen a single ledian post on /vp/
>>
File: Ledian.jpg (36 KB, 651x750) Image search: [Google]
Ledian.jpg
36 KB, 651x750
Because. Ledian is a large, mostly red, ladybug-like Pokémon. It has two black antennae, a black neck, and a black spot in the center of its forehead. A female Ledian's antennae are shorter than those of a male. Its two eyes are large, blue, and slanted. It has four black arms with white hands clenched into fists. Its two legs are similar to its arms, but end with large red feet. Its back is red with large black spots, and the undersides of the elytra are yellow. It has a single pair of clear wings that can be folded underneath the elytra.
Ledian sleeps in forests in the daytime inside a big leaf. When the stars flicker in the night sky, Ledian flutters about, scattering a glowing powder. The star patterns on its back grow larger or smaller depending on the number of stars in the night sky. It uses starlight as energy.
>>
It seems to be popular for some reason, but it's nothing short of a shitmon both in competitive and in-game play.
>>
File: 1418357058044.jpg (58 KB, 434x666) Image search: [Google]
1418357058044.jpg
58 KB, 434x666
>>24792522
>Till this day i still haven't seen a single ledian post on /vp/
Then you haven't been here long enough. There's a few die hard Ledian fans on this board, and many more who like it and wish it wasn't shit. For what it is, Ledian is pretty well liked on /vp/.

>Is it good for competitive?
o sweet child bless your heart
>>
Ledian would be alright in PU if they gave it the special version of Huge Power.

Executor would be crying for mercy over those strong as fuck Bug Buzzes
>>
He's cool-looking, but worthless. And not in the funny way like Farfetch'd.
>>
>>24792522
There's a thread about it right now >>24778872
>>
Ledian is like the biggest box bro you can have. Dude's my nigga, but he chill in the box
>>
he is probably my favorite pokémon from gen 2
>>
It's not good in the competitive but it's not so bad too. It can wall a few mons like serperior.
It's one of my bros, I like to use it now and then. It's fun
>>
Ledyba is cute and Ledian looks nice. It's also a reference to Pulseman.

Like others have already said, it's an absolute shitmon and you can't even use it in-game.
>>
Ledian is pretty ayylmao but now elgyem is a more direct reference to that. Woulda been cool with a bug/fairy type change and a spot on Valerie's team.
>>
>>24792522
I like ledian simply because it was the generic bug for silver. if my dad had gotten me gold, I'd have prefered spinkrak. i do prefer spinkrak now, but back than i liked ledian simply because it was bug and i liked bug because beedrill. ledian is cute, so i still like it.
>>
>>24795054
>It's also a reference to Pulseman.
No thats Rotom. Its a Kamen rider.
>>
When will it be Ledians turn for Mega Henshin a go go
>>
File: 1419564168240.jpg (75 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1419564168240.jpg
75 KB, 900x900
>Ledianfags
>>
>>24795726
Never. They need to make one for Dragonite and Hydreigon first.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.