[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Reminder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: ZPgasmN.jpg (48 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
ZPgasmN.jpg
48 KB, 500x493
Daily Reminder
>>
yeah I'm sure my bro delibird will be viable in VGC. thanks OP. pachirisu was totally used cause it was that guy's bro and not because it was the best competitive option for his team
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>24777715
SMOGONFAG LEAVE
>>
>>24777739
ah yes I am an evil smogonfag, those fags at smogon are so retarded, trying to make every pokemon viable somewhere with their dumb tiering system that actually lets people use their bros competitively. Fuck them. And they even encourage creative but effective teams! what the fuck! smogon is the devil.
>>
electric immunites
follow me
that is not the perception of stupid people
truly skilled trainers should try to find the unique combinations of moves and abilities that help them win

Seriously. He used it because it's the only electric immune pokemon with follow me. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>24777891
Refer to >>24777739
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2924x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2924x1300
1/2
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2670x1330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2670x1330
>>24777914
2/2
>>
>>24777715
Ryuzaki used delibird in VGC 2010
>>
>>24777706
Then they should probably stop making the games about battling in order to progress anywhere.
>>
>>24777930
git_______gud
>>
>>24777932
Are you implying these games are hard?
>>
>>24777934
>battling
>to progress anywhere.
>>
>>24777936
Yeah?
That's generally what you have to do in order to go anywhere in a Pokemon game.

I think you may have misread something?
>>
Sejun Park is washed up
>>
>>24777914
>>24777920
But one of the point of Pokémon is to meet people with different world views. That's why you have Karen, this guy, and the gentleman at the Battle Resort.
>>
>>24777706
Daily reminder that you're a naïve faggot, or maybe just incompetent loser who can't understand what niche means? I agree, you should remind yourself about that everyday.
>>
>>24777940
Why would you ever tell me the sky is blue if you weren't about to imply you have to use "non-bro-pokemon" to progress in the game?
>>
>>24777947
I'm not sure what you're on about.
I'm just saying, if the game wants to preach non-violence and not caring about winning or losing, they should stop making the game centered around it.
But that won't happen because that would make for a boring ass Pokemon game.
>>
>>24777950
You may have replied to the wrong person then.
>>
yes I'll use my favorite pokemon, 4 arceus a mega rayquaza and double team shuckle problem?
>>
>>24777956
I may very well have.
>>
Karenfags by themselves aren't that bad, but when they insist on being shit and playing competitively it's annoying.

I have a friend who won't take moveset advice from me because they are "unoriginal smogon sets". I don't care who your bro is, if you want to use him he's going to need good moves. The same applies the other way, if you want to run shitty gimmicky sets at least pick the best pokemon for the job.
>>
>>24777958
Mewtwo and Groudon are probably problems for this team
>>
File: 250px-206Dunsparce.png (51 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-206Dunsparce.png
51 KB, 250x250
>>24777706
Bring a dunsparce to the world championship and see what happens
>>
>>24777979
>Glare
>hax to death
>opponent ragequits
>>
>>24777963
I usually look at smogon but I don't always go with it. I take a look and see if I agree/that's what I want to run on the mon I wanted to use, which I think is the best idea. Just look at it for ideas. There's plenty of times I've ended up copying exactly what they had on there, but also times I've done something totally different.
>>
>>24777706
What was the set he ran anyway? It has only been a year yet I've forgotten.
>>
>>24778013
Nuzzle Follow Me Protect Super Fang
>>
>>24778022
Okay, I need to rewatch the finals to see how he pulled that off.
>>
>>24777777
>>
>>24778026
He made it bulky and gave it sitrus berry.
>>
>>24777715
>>24777891
This. Don't let some mediocre E4 nigger be an excuse for your shit skills.
>>
>>24777706
Didn't he use Pachirisu because it's effective and not because it's his bro? How does this image make any sense?
>>
>>24778429
Because le epik memesquirrel won vgc worlds (along with garchomp, talonflame, m-gyara, gothitelle, and gardevoir, but they obviously don't count).

Smogon status: BTFO.
>>
>>24778429
Because casuals have never seen a Pachirisu in VGC since they don't play it. What they don't know is that Pachirisu was actually a thing at the time and not something Se Jun came up with.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.