[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to the Pokemon who were uploaded to the GTS when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
What happened to the Pokemon who were uploaded to the GTS when the DS servers were taken down? Did Gamefreak save them all in a giant box?
>>
They are currently enslaved in a disgusting chain link office working tireless so that GF can succeed in things like graphical improvement or Musical improvement

Nah they probably all just got released
>>
>>24776971
Dead. All of them.
>>
>>24776971

They became Nonexistence.

Not death. Not slumber. Not anything.

Just nothing, like the days of before life's experience.
>>
Someone send GF an email asking them.
>>
>>24777054
Yeah like that guy who tried asking GF about mew/Arceus?
They'll just tell him that Pokemon are blessed and that the player's adventure is the player's adventure, same as they did that guy
>>
>>24777067
Yeah but that's a bullshit lore question that was probably placed upon some intern handling the email. This is a real technical thing that has a definite answer.

Whoever does it should keep asking to get back his little sister's Purrloin.
>>
>>24777067
what if you sound like an angry mom, fussing about why all her children's pokemon are missing from the gen4 gts?
>>
>>24777102
>get back his little sister's Purrloin
kek
>>
>>24777102
>Whoever does it should keep asking to get back his little sister's Purrloin.
Holy fuck
yes pls, my sides
>>24777104
'Unno, like the guy above you said, they probably just answered weird because it was a lore question, this being technical might get a more serious response

Too bad their website is in full Japanese, otherwise I'd do it myself
>>
>>24777067
Wew lad
>>24766909
>>
>>24777067
What if its universe creation was a retroactive act?

Like, then it could be birthed from mew, and still have created everything.

It would be a causal loop, but it would be consistent for both lores, and presumably not outside the powers of a diety-level creator.

Gunnerkrigg Court functions on a similar model for its dieties.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.