[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHO CAME FIRST MEW OR ARCEUS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: wew lad.png (121 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.png
121 KB, 1366x768
IT'S TIME TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH
yesterday there was an Arceus thread and this discussion got out of hand so I emailed GF asking them who truly was the Pokemon god, they answered, and I gotta say that was pretty quick, anyway, WE NOW WILL KNOW WHO CANONICALLY IS OUR TRUE POKEMON GOD
>>
File: you gotta be fucking me.png (134 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
you gotta be fucking me.png
134 KB, 1366x768
Gamefreak trolls its fans once more
>>
No way it's Arceus.. Didn't even have a pixie plate.
>>
>>24768727
It is Arceus though. It created the Universe. Mew is the ancestor of all Pokemon on Earth, not the Universe.
>>
>>24766909
The most common fanon I see is:
>Arceus appears from nothing
>Creates Dialga, Palkia and the Lake Trio
>They make the universe
>Arceus makes Mew to seed life on the planet
>???
>Lucas used the Masterball!
>>
Nah man, it's Gnosticism. The creator of what we call the universe is imperfect and not actually the oldest and doesn't even know it.
Arceus can't use every TM, but Mew can.
Where is your god now?
>>
>>24766932
Okay I'll say it,

What does this even mean?
Such broken English, you can't even tell what they're trying to say
>>
The real question is, if you choke a Dialga what color does it turn?
>>
>>24771074
Something about how Pokemon is blessed and then at the end they just say that Dec 30th thru Jan 4th is the New Year window

Honestly i don't see what it has to do with Mew or Arceus so...great.
>>
>>24771074
Do I really have to break it down to you even more?

In ultimate journey of thing, Pokemon is a matter of amaze. Before man could understand nature of Things, Pokemon guides way to more peace freedom. Then once all embraced the way beginning, the unity goes greater entirely.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 720x480
>>24771149
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.