[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here're the codes for secret stages in Pokemon Picross:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6
File: TitleU_Logo_en.png (59 KB, 512x256) Image search: [Google]
TitleU_Logo_en.png
59 KB, 512x256
Here're the codes for secret stages in Pokemon Picross: http://pastebin.com/H1aRTXiu
>>
based sciresm
>>
File: SciresM.jpg (836 KB, 2611x1958) Image search: [Google]
SciresM.jpg
836 KB, 2611x1958
>>24766080
Thanks bro

save editor for picirites when?
>>
>>24766080
Second set is for NA. They're all in Area 5 or lower. Thanks bro.
>>
>>24766080
Are the puzzle solutions up anywhere?
>>
>>24766080
Third set work in the UK (the region is EU I assume).
>>
So...what Pokemon are they?
>>
>>24766840
The two branching off Zygarde are 10% and 100%. I'm guessing the other two are Ash-Greninja (it branches off from Greninja) and something related to Mewtwo (Shadow Mewtwo?).
>>
>>24766922
Can confirm Ash-Greninja
The other one is Mew
>>
>>24766941
And if anyone's curious "Ash-Greninja" is the thing's official English name. Not like anyone expected anything different.
>>
The 3rd set of codes work for UK games, so probably all of Europe
>>
>>24766941
>>24766953
Fuck, so can we take this is an implication that this may be a main game thing? I was hoping it'd be anime-excusive.
>>
>>24766941
>Ash-Greninja
I thought this shit was supposed to be anime only

Anyway, thanks for codes, really been enjoying Pokemon Picross unlike the other 2 freemium games.
>>
>>24766080
New 9.9 eshop spoof when?

I want this and the badges.
And the Smash update, whenever that decides to roll around.
>>
>>24767749
>really been enjoying Pokemon Picross
You won't like it for much longer. Almost impossible to progress much without paying
>>
>>24767781
I realised this as soon as I unlocked the second area. I might pick up the full version soon of Picross 3D of course
>>
File: simi.png (65 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
simi.png
65 KB, 320x180
>>24767764
>New 9.9 eshop spoof when?
Never ever
>>
>>24767781
That's why someone needs to make a save editor to inject picrites.

SciresM?
>>
File: photo_2015-11-19_16-23-33.jpg (19 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
photo_2015-11-19_16-23-33.jpg
19 KB, 500x281
Fucking hell, I just wanted to have fun with a comfy puzzle game. These pokemon wait em ups are killing me
>>
>>24766562
the fuck are you even playing the game for?
>>
>>24768103
Unlike Shuffle, this game unlocks after you pay a small sum of money.

No real reason to waste time when the game is reasonably priced for what it delivers. Support pricing models like this so that future titles aren't freemium like Shuffle.
>>
>>24767749
>Pokemon Picross is canon
Come on buddy. It's clearly just gonna be a cosplay Pikachu deal in the real games.
>>
>>24768536
>small sum of money
You need to pay $30 to unlock the full game, kinda ridiculous for a small game like that.
>>
>>24767670
I think it's more of a Pichu Bros situation. Those things used to pop up in all sorts of side material despite being anime exclusive.
>>
>>24768536
>support pricing models like this
If anything, this is worse. If they sold it completely unlocked for a price that would fine, what they do is give you something for free but then say you can't finish it unless you pay them. At least with shuffle you can play it without paying at all
>>
>>24769079
>mfw I have hundreds of hearts in shuffle
>haven't paid a cent
BASED STREET PASS CRYSTALS.
>>
>>24769079
>If they sold it completely unlocked for a price that would fine
They do. The price is $30.

>>24769079
>At least with shuffle you can play it without paying at all
You can.
>>
>>24769175
$43 for me

But the point is that it is sold as a freemium, not a glorified demo
>>
>>24769220
It has never been claimed to be anything other than free to /start/. I was surprised that it was also free to continue; their only other free-to-start title that I've tried (Pushmo World? Somethng like that) was not.
>>
Simple advice for those starting out but don't want to pay:

Upgrading Energy Bar and Party to max from the start is a trap because you'll never be able to get far in unlocking levels, and you'll end up waiting as long as you would without the infinite energy to continue on anyway. Get a couple of party slots when you feel you can, but hold off on the final slot as long as you can.

Getting the Alt-World stuff isn't really worth the time until end-game.

Mega Brush to get Mega-Evo's is a one time only purchase thing as far as I can tell, so you only need the one hefty pay. Once again, wait until you've got a bunch to do as when you get the first couple, you likely won't have the Pokemon big enough to help.

Take all this advice and you'll still take ages to get through, just not forever like everyone else.
>>
>>24769285
Thanks anon, I just started last night.
>>
>>24769042
But you could get it for less than that with some patience. One time deals and such.
>>
Hack yourself infinite picrites and it becomes a really fun experience.
>>
Where is all the art for Prof Tetra!?

She's cute! CUTE!!!
>>
Someone got the solution for Manaphy? I want to see where I'm going wrong, this shits driving me crazy
>>
>>24770126
Yes, in the other thread.
>>
i made the mistake of spending everything on party slots. Now i have to wait for either an eshop card or to gain 50 pictrites or whatever they're called so i can go on to the next area

and daily challenges only give u like 4 pictrites
>>
>>24770139
Daily challenges give you more as days go on. I got 6 for today's one
>>
>>24769351
Picrites are a fucking terrible piece of shit.

It's one thing to stonewall you in lategame like Rumble does, or to make really late stages hard/downright impossible to complete without coin items, but this is basically a fucking demo that promises to be a game that you can start with.

This game is only playable if you either shell out $30 (which isn't worth it for a single-player simple puzzle game, even assuming it gets updates), or hack the game to get nigh-infinite Picrites.

3/10 fucking apply yourselves Marketing Team.
>>
>>24770192
Also why the fuck would you have button controls if you're just going to force players to pull out the stylus for the menus anyway. Not to mention locking all the support you can actually reasonably have at Stage 3/4 to 10x10 puzzles, when puzzles bigger than that show up earlier. Also way to not fucking teach people how to solve bigger puzzles, forcing them to stab blindly in the dark and guess for half an hour, and then demand that they do it AGAIN but in 15 minutes this time.

This game is shit and anyone that pays for it is supporting shit.
>>
>>24769818
Did Rumble World ever have any deals besides the two similar ones at the start?

Pokemon Picross seems more harshly oriented towards getting players to pay the full price to unlock all the stages and modes than Rumble World did. You could pay like $10-15 and easily have access to all the stages between that and reward gems.
In Pokemon Picross you need 4650 picrites to unlock all the areas plus another 800 for alt world and mega picross. There's about 2000 picrites you can get in game, but many require having more than two team slots and the energy bar seems harsher than the balloon timers because you can only do 2-4 puzzles with the level two bar while you can do 19+ balloon trips in a row in RW and there's no reset timers for king requests that are already unlocked.

Then there's the amount of content. RW has a similar amount of content as Rumble Blast which was a $30 game. Pokemon Picross has as much content as two Picross e games which together come out to be $12.
>>
>"Please use a stylus."
>>
>>24769826
the game just came out how do you do that
>>
>>24770238
I don't know about rumble because I don't care for the game. This seems fun enough to spend $10 or so on.
>>
>>24770306
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-infinite-picrites-on-pokemon-picross.404875/

Magic.
>>
>>24770324
>homebrew
shit, i can't do this, unless there's a way to get homebrew on 10.3
is there? i haven't been following the homebrew scene
>>
>>24770214
>way to not fucking teach people how to solve bigger puzzles
Teach what? It's the same rules, same methods, just on a larger scale.

>locking all the support you can actually reasonably have
>forcing them to stab blindly in the dark and guess for half an hour
Literally git gud. It's a logic puzzle, there is no blind stabbing.
>>
is there a way to grind picarats besides the daily challenges? i beat each level 100% but i don't have enough to get to the next world
>>
>>24770448
Nope. Pay up, grind for a year, or hack it.
>>
>>24770214
>Also why the fuck would you have button controls if you're just going to force players to pull out the stylus for the menus anyway
What gets me is that they make you navigate the map via stylus... and then make you hit a button to check a level's challenges before entering.

That said, the rest of your complaints are little bitch whining. Get gud faggot, it's pure logic.
>>
>>24770354
you have to buy cubic ninja
>>
>>24770561
>>24770455
guess i'm boned then
>>
>>24770324
Thank fucking god, that was quick.

I like this game, but I wouldn't spend more than $20 tops on it. And I was stressed by the thought of trying to figure out picrite editing by hex editing trial and error.
>>
>>24770598
Ocarina of Time cart + powersaves works too.
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 500x500
I don't understand mega rows at all
>>
>>24771001
i have an oot cart but not powersaves
>>
>>24771060
Do you know anyone with a hacked 3DS? To install oothax, you have to write a special save containing the payload for your firmware version onto the cart. Powersaves can do that and someone with an already hacked 3DS can do it.
>>
>>24771376
i do not
;_;
>>
File: fug.png (16 KB, 174x231) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
16 KB, 174x231
>>24770324

>>24770354
>>24770561
>>24770726
>>24771001
>>24771060
>>24771376
Turns out our homebrew apps can't even extract the Picross save at the time being. Read the GBAtemp thead.

I tried it myself and can confirm it won't work. You just get a red screen

SaveDataFiler is the only way atm.
>>
>>24771607
so i don't need homebrew? i'm a little confused
>>
>>24771700
No, it means you need homebrew on a 3DS on firmware 9.2 or below to run SaveDataFiler.

Most of us on homebrew are at some firmware above 9.2, so we're all fucked for the time being. It should be fixable though.
>>
>>24771721
I'm done with Area 2 and it looks like I can't go anymore until I have a shitload more picrites.

I sure fucking hope the save extraction problem can be fixed.
>>
>>24770214
>he can't apply the same logic to bigger numbers
>he can't solve the puzzles in under 15 minutes
>>
>want to talk about Pokemon Picross
>literally nobody responds to anything in the thread that isn't about fucking cheating and hacking

Fuck /vp/.
>>
>>24772299
whats up?
>>
>>24772299
Picross general is this way >>24770196
>>
>>24772299
Enjoy overpaying for a game that shouldn't cost you more than $20
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.