[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Return of /vp/ Sings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1442871148656.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1442871148656.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
As you may have noticed, some faggots wanted these threads to come back, but they had the not-bright idea of forcing a specific song that didn't latch on.

The purpose of this thread is for anons to offer suggestions as to which theme song should be sung so that we can poll up some of the most suggested ones and make a shitty sing-along that we'll most definitely want to erase from our memories.

Will it be a Weebshit theme song? Or a Dubshit theme song? How many suggestions do you feel would be enough?
>>
I suggest Getta Banban : ^ )
>>
Getta Banban
>>
Getta Ban Ban
>>
>>24756304
>>24756311
>>24756317

I know this is retaliation for the past thread, but to be honest, it IS a theme song, and if enough people actually want it. Then it can be sung. There just needs to be proof that enough people actually want to sing it.

If you do not plan to participate in the sing along, do not suggest theme songs in the first place.
>>
>>24756333
See, that's the thing. While I agree that there should be a poll, you guys were whining because you wanted something else.

The thing is, if you don't want to participate, is fine. But there could have been more in the future, after having a poll. There just needed to be one that kickstarted it.

And I would like to sing anything that gets chosen anyway. So while I don't appreciate the bitching because "hurr I didn't get to choose", I will try to help.
>>
>>24756333
I am participating, OP. I think Getta Banban is a good choice and want to sing it. You're the one claiming a choice people were clearly fine with was a "not-bright idea" because a couple posts (several of them presumably from samefags) threw a fit over it.

If nothing else, the replies you're getting just makes it clear this thread has no purpose because people WERE for the most part fine with the original suggestion.
>>
File: 1439243482460.png (172 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
1439243482460.png
172 KB, 500x285
>>24756365
I didn't feel like it was worth creating a new thread overall. I only did it because the OP of the previous thread said that it sould be handled in a different thread. If that many people genuinely want Getta Ban Ban, then feel free to go to that other thread and contribute to it. Maybe it can work as OP has originally envisioned and this thread can rot.

/vp/ REALLY went to shit since ORAS came out.
>>
>>24756296
What? I didn't see the last thread(s?).

Do anon pick a song and load it up on vocaroo? And then OP comes, mashes every loadup together and bang, /vp/ hymn?
>>
>>24756431
>>24754558 There's the thread so you have info of how it goes.

But if people still would like other songs, go ahead.
>>
>>24756455
They are only shitposters.

They don't want any other song, they do want to ruin the idea and the fun for other people. Sorry anon.
>>
>>24756296
kill yourself

not suggesting the filthy frank song just shoot yourself with the biggest bullet you can get your hands on
>>
>>24756296
Billy Crawford cover of I Want to Be the Very Best
>>
>>24756506
Yeah, ok: >>24756243

/vp/ is beyond hope. Too many idiots like you infest it.
>>
>>24756541
No you are an idiot XD
>>
>>24756387
>/vp/ REALLY went to shit since ORAS came out.
It was always shit, senpai
>>
Bump!

>>24757632
You don't have to justify yourself. What ever happened to shitposting for the sake of shitposting? Or because you're addicted, whatever works.
>>
>>24760766
Fuck off tripfag idiot. Morons like you are just as cancerous as anyone else.
>>
Even boards like /v/ and /tv/ can make it happen, /vp/! I believe in you.

>>24760775
Don't worry, I know what you quality users think.
I'm just happy you said something.
>>
>>24756296
Any other choice than gotta catch em all is wrong.
>>
OP confirmed for shooting his thread in the foot.
>>
>>24760809
alomomola when you were a kid
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.