[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon are real: Wanna be Dreamer Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 800x639) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 800x639
has anyone noticed their local region get more darker as time flies? I swear there's something fishy about thouse Aqua and Magma guys
>>
>>24663970
Explain your balls anon. Whachu talking about willace?
>>
>>24663970
Is... Is that supposed to be some kind of fucking Tyrantrum? I've never seen one that looks like that.
>>
Need to smoke a gastly to understand what this guys on about.
>>
>>24663985
No clue what region you at, but Archie is a bit fishy, and Maxie is Hiding something under the dirt
>>
>>24664000
your trips vs my trips. 999 is superior though. And region? Im in Canada so that would be my region.
>>
>>24663999
>>24664000
Fucking trips man So close
>>
from old thread because I fucked up and didn't see the new one

>>24663961
At one point it was apparently an intricate hiding place for the DNA Splicers. Plasma managed to steal them somehow and lured N into joining the fight against them so they could merge whichever tao dragon he befriended with Kyurem. I'm pretty sure the kid who ended up taking down the second Plasma incident lives around this place and that they MIGHT have been given the duty to keep Kyurem for safety reasons. Is there any way you or the librarian anon can contact Cheren to see if this is the case? He and that kid worked together a couple of times during the incident and he's apparently best friends with one of Juniper's assistants and the guy who helped bring down Plasma the first time and befriended the opposite tao dragon that N did.
>>
Reposting here since the old thread's dying.

>>24663129
>>24663147
Okay, I know I've heard Flannery mention those gym leaders during dinner night, so I KNOW you're full of shit, dude.
>>24663114
Ah, that's gotta be interesting. Having lived there before and tried the gym challenge myself, I know that most of the gyms double as different workplaces, which is pretty cool. What the hell was the Opelucid Gym supposed to be, anyway, though? Just a gym?
>>24663071
Yup, but only for about a year or so. Right now, she's trying out the hairstyle she had when she first started the gym. It looks really hectic, but eh, not my place to judge.
>>24663104
Hell yeah! Don't expect to see him around for at least a week for pulling that kind of shit!
>>24663173
I'm pretty certain it's an old-timey place? It's been years since I've been so maybe they've updated Opelucid? I can't seem to remember that clearly for some reason...
>>24663207
I've heard of that myself. I'm tempted to go try and find one myself just to see if the rumors are true on my next day off. Flygon could use the exercise anyway.
>>24663233
Again with the Mirage Island rumors. Scientists can't stop debating over whether or not that place exists or not. The debates on TV can get REALLY heated.
>>24663770
Dude, if you've got a missing Pokemon, go out and fucking do whatever you can to find them. They're probably lost, scared and confused right now!
>>
>>24663956
>>24663959
About the GTFO leadership, id understand that. Although any tips on what I should do if I come across these people again?
>>
>>24664080
Like I said last thread, there are a shitton of Bunearies everywhere around Eterna City. She could be any one of them!
>>
>>24664086
Anything in particular your buneary sister liked? Food? Song? Name?
>>
>>24664014
I don't know. I heard that's supposed to be top-secret info, so even if Flannery could find out, I doubt she'd be allowed to tell anyone who's not a gym leader about it...
>>
>>24664088
She always had a fondness for Mom's Spaghetti
>>
>>24664091
That is a pretty valid point.
>>
File: 1391910349249.jpg (28 KB, 410x371) Image search: [Google]
1391910349249.jpg
28 KB, 410x371
Don't mind me, just another post reminding you that you're on an anonymous Mongolian Throat-Singing forum pretending that fictional animals are real.
>>
>>24664098
Does Marshall give her plenty?
>>
>>24664080
Good to see another Gym Trainer around.
Resident training dummy of Snowbelle here.
>>
>>24664136
Oh, that's the Kalos Ice Gym, right? We're like polar opposites, then! Which Pokemon do you use for the gym? I've usually got a Darumaka, but against tougher trainers, I'll bust out an Emboar and a Lampent.
>>
>>24664118
That shit is fantastic and unexpected.

Riolu bloke here again, no sleep cause can't.
>>
>>24664206
It is, yes.
But I actually train Fire-types. Hence being the training dummy, since a lot of the trainers use me to test out anti-fire tactics.
My standard team is Quilava, Growlith and Talonflame, but when required to use Ice types I tend to favor Froslass, Lapras and Glaceon.
>>
>>24664080
Opelucid is weird. The basement, which most challengers will never see since they're there for battling and not government, is actually city hall-- Drayden is the mayor of Opelucid.
>>
>>24664262
I miss Bryant's gym back in Icirrus City, when it was still operating. He is what got me into training ice types.
>>
>>24664270
Yeah, it sucks that it's not a gym anymore. How they managed to fit such an incredibly dynamic ice rink under a hill in Icirrus, I'll never know.
>>
>>24664310
From what I remember, it was a natural cave to begin with and appeared to be very insulated too. They just hollowed it some more, had some ice types make it cold in there, and from there on, the winters generally keep the ice in the gym regenerated.

Currently it has no use, other than the town using it for an ice rink or as a very large freezer.
>>
>>24664252
Neat choices! I've seen a few of those fire types at the gym before.
>>24664270
It is kind of surreal that there are gyms that don't exist anymore... The Striaton and Nacrene City gyms both closed down too after that first Team Plasma incident...
>>
Hey guys! Professor Oak's Aide again!

I'm back in Kanto with the Professor and we're researching this "Zygarde Cell" that I picked up in Kalos not long ago. It's been a while, so feel free to AMA
>>
File: GET out.jpg (112 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
GET out.jpg
112 KB, 500x500
Derailing this thread for good and all.
>>
>>24664423
Mega Stones are essentially solidified clumps of excess Infinity Energy that intermingled with the essence of Pokemon, aren't they? Is it possible that Key Stones come into existence through the same method, substituting Pokemon essence for that of humans?
>>
>>24664423
Is that what that strange Zygarde related thing is? That's a pretty huge cell is you can see it with your own eyes...
>>
>>24664444
shit, he's serious. Hes got quads
>>
>>24664526
Fuck, everyone out, then
Fun while it lasted
>>
Hey guys, I found a Croagunk near my house who seems lost or abandoned. I've been getting closer to him little by little, since I know Poison types aren't to be taken lightly, but... I'm growing kinda fond of him, and he's been starting to accept me too. I have not much experience with taking care of Pokemon, other than my family's Breloom. Would taking care of Croagunk be too hard for a beginner like me? Should I be careful to not let him evolve into Toxicroak? Any other tips are very welcome, thanks.
>>
>>24664568
It could be worse. We could all be Chris-chan and believe this is all real.
>>
>>24664588
Don't let him evolve if you don't think you have enough experience to properly deal with a Toxicroak. Their poison claw whatever they're called things get a hell of a lot sharper when they evolve, not to mention that an accidental prick from those things will fuck a human up severely. Also, have you got a place to keep the guy hydrated? The Croagunk line love nice, damp and marshy environments. Also, if it has Anticipation being in the presence of a Psychic-type will stress it out like you wouldn't believe. One last thing - does your Breloom have Poison Heal?
>>
>>24664450
That's the current theory proposed by Prof. Sycamore, and the one most scientists support.

Key Stones came into being as Infinity Energy mingled with human essence, or "Aura," and then compacted and solidified. The theory goes on to state that Mega Stones are actually fractures of larger Key Stones. The fracturing caused an energy vacuum, which was filled with Pokemon Aura, resulting in a Mega Stone. This is why the two items have such a significant reaction when being near each other.

It's also why the bond between trainer and Pokemon needs to be strong, too. Think of it as two parts wanting to be whole again. Like two auras wanting to be whole.

>>24664497
This "Zygarde Cell" isn't a typical cell. If anything, it's a misnomer and an appellation given by Olympia when we discovered it outside Anistar. It's not too much smaller than my hand, and we honestly aren't sure if there's more. Hell, we aren't even sure if it can be considered a "Pokemon." It's why Prof. Oak and I are studying it currently.

>>24664588
Croagunk are actually very sweet Pokemon. One of my colleagues uses one and it is considerably friendly. I would have to agree with >>24664612 that Croagunk require plenty of moisture and typically don't get along well with Psychic-types. Be careful and use discretion when you decide to evolve it. Toxicroak are trickier to keep in homes, and you should really be comfortable with it's pre-evolution before you consider taking on that responsibility.
>>
File: spoilt_bitch.jpg (28 KB, 280x197) Image search: [Google]
spoilt_bitch.jpg
28 KB, 280x197
Riolu woke up and started lightly knocking on my door. He was holding his blanket and plushie and wanted to have a early morning cuddle. No problems with that. This little guy is so adorable :3
>>
>>24664624
Yeah, it sounds like it's adorable. Apparently young Riolu react really well to positive emotions since they're just getting used to their aura sensitivity.
>>
>>24664612
>>24664622

We live in Hearthome, so visiting the marshes around Route 212 wouldn't be much of a problem. Actually, I thinkit may have come from Pastoria's Great Marsh...

I don't know about it's ability yet. I've been very careful when aproaching him, since I've heard there're some Croagunk who may be born with Poison Touch. Our Breloom does have Poison Heal, so he may help me find out if that's the case. However, I don't know how Croagunk would react if I suddenly bring another Pokemon with me.
>>
Well I can safely say a few things have happened around here:

Snowpoint's weather got shittier. I had to ride my Scolipede to go to Publix.
Sceptile wont drop Battlefront
Zygarde is meditating again
Empoleon and Gardevoir got affectionate the other night in the basement
>>
>>24664780
Ditto on the weather for Snowbelle. First major snowstorm of the season is brewing and the Pokemon are starting to get restless.
>>
>>24664639
Feeding Ruka his breakfast.
>>
>>24664806
Ever seen "this is the end"? My house is a goddamn fortress like that one.

On top of that I got a Typhlosion, Delphox, and Talonflame for my fire-types
Empoleon if I really need warmth as well.

If we have to take in people I have 0 clue how we'll fit all the pokemon and them.
>>
Dragoness (Female Dragon type Trainer) here... That's what Claire calls female Dragon type Trainers, by the way: Dragonesses.

Oak really needs to study that Buneary that someone's sister turned into... That could mean the Pokemorph Theory is true!
>>
>>24664780
How the fuck did you catch Zygarde? Zygarde is the guardian that maintains balance in the land of Kalos return it at once you thief!
>>
>>24664624
They only evolve with high friendship so when they finally evolve, you can be really close friends with them :3
>>
File: 33264156_m.jpg (252 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
33264156_m.jpg
252 KB, 600x450
>>24665520
We've been over this before man.

There are more than one and this one was giving Undella town a hard time all the way in Unova. He's not native to only one region if there are more than one.

Even then, I'm kind of stuck in the most christmas-y town at the moment so that's not happening.

Further more, I'm trying to decipher the radio signals he generates (with some success) through my Starmie, so you'll have to forgive me for experimenting.
>>
>>24665124
Lucky motherfucker.

The only thing keeping me warm was my fireplace, and it turned off and snow is blocking the door. It is cold as fuck.

I need a fire type, don't I?
>>
>>24665538
What nonsense! There is only one Zygarde that exist in this world and you stole it from us.

Return it at once immediately before I call the authorities.
>>
>>24665546
Call the cops, I don't give a fuck.

I got Professor Oak who can back me up on that fact that there are more than one Zygarde. Recorded proof and everything. His assistant was on the line and I even showed him to Candice. In other words, he's checked out.

I'm taking good care of him too, he's eating all of my oranges but eh, I'm fine.
>>
>>24665546

Open your mind, man! I know that there are more than one of quite a few Legendaries! I've seen three different Cresselia, four Heatran (I believe that every volcano has a Heatran in it), three Entei, seven Latias and seven Latios, for example!
>>
>>24665554
Zygarde is immortal it has no need for food stop speaking lies you thief! Professor Oak has no power over here in Kalos so unless you return je Zygarde immediately you will be arrested and tortured for stealing our national pokemon.

Im contacting the Sinnohian authorities to start a manhunt for you right now, as for how I know what you look like well I have ghost type pokemon that are spying on you right now but you cant see them nor touch them.

Go ahead and run they will just follow you and relay the directions back to my psychic pokemon.
>>
>>24665546
>this butthurt over someone having a legendary

There is more than one of most, barring a few, like Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, or that Genesect if you want to count it, too.
>>
>>24665573

You should be more worried about cleaning up Lumiose after the Second Team Flare Incident, you know.
>>
File: 1436591047126.jpg (410 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1436591047126.jpg
410 KB, 1000x1000
>>24665573
Look man, I live here. They know I have it and they don't care.

I'm not even a celebrity because I have it, he's just a Pokemon. I haven't gotten one report from Sycamore or any other source of issues going on in Kalos or Unova because I captured this thing.

And if I let him go here out in Sinnoh, Snowpoint City, my home town, will be flattened.

And I can't really leave my town until this fucking blizzard's over.
>>
>>24665573
Just like they made a manhunt for my Raikou, right?

And Sinnoh is very permitting wi
th Legendaries. At least most of them.

>>24665589
>Zygarde attacks Snowpoint on winter
>dies to infinite ice

Don't invade Sinnoh in winter.
>>
>>24665604
You want to know the Scary part? HE'S FINE WITH THE SNOW

Zygarde is the most resilient of my dragon-types to the snow. The others shiver but he just doesn't give a shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 500x369
Any clue how do I handle fairy types when they do something bad?

When my gible tracked mud in the room, I took away all his favorite snacks until he lerned.

Pic related leaves small bits of glass(?) on the floor from time to time and it hurts when I accidentally step on them. I wanted to try using a spray, but I think it would be too much. Suggestions?
>>
>>24665613

I would think only the likes of Palkia and Reshiram, or Kyurem, obviously, wouldn't mind the snow.
>>
>>24665630

KILL IT WITH POISON!

EVIL FAIRY OVERLORD DIANCIE SPOTTED!
>>
>>24665604
Kalos will die, Zygarde will make that possible, we need it to destroy this country as part of our new plan. Team Flare will never fall, the child that beat us will be killed in the future as payback for making fools of us. All of you shall know the power of Team Flare, we have the Hoopa its gonna get worse than you can imagine, we have much planned for this world.

Hold on to the Zygarde but we will kill you soons Call the authorities we dont care we'll blow up that city you live in.

You have been warned.
>>
>>24665689
I am guessing that you do not like fairies, or you are a Dragon user
>>
>>24665728

May the Almighty Rayquaza shower you with comets, asshole.

>>24665732

Indeed I am a Dragon type Trainer.
>>
>>24663970

Could that be... Mega Tyrantrum?

Did someone discover Tyrantrumite?
>>
>>24665728
Yeah, sure, buddy
Quaking in my boots here
>>
>>24665772
So... Unless you have a mega altaria, do you have to bend over to moonblasts and Sylveons?

>>24665782
I really hope so.
>>
>>24665728
Oh, I felt a shiver go down my spine.
Oh wait, that's just the cold.

Go back to fucking Gogoats.
At least that's something you can't screw up much.
>>
>>24665813
Should probably namefag myself too
>>
>>24665872
You're a historian? What do you research?
>>
>>24665813

That's where Dragalge comes in.
>>
>>24665990
Started off with general history of regions, but Sinnoh was the... Wierdest

Trying to find out right now the link of the Regi-s and their leader Gigas between multiple regions. Reports and data say the regis had 1 creator, however there have been simultaneous reports of multiple Gigas at different areas. I am trying to get data in the creators of the regis, and whether or not there would be a "Gigas Prime"

>>24666124
And if there is a Psychic/Fairy type like Gardevoir or Mr. Mime?

Besides my Diancie is harmless, she plays with my gible alot
>>
>>24666264

Dragalge/Hydreigon. Hydreigon forces Waifumon and Mr. Mime to use Fairy type attacks, which Dragalge exploits.

That's also why I want a Heatran.
>>
>>24666264

Mew.

Mew is the common ancestor of all Pokémon, even Arceus.
>>
ArbokVivillonVivillon achieved
>>
>>24666264
Fascinating! I've been working under Professor Oak for the past few years, studying Pokemon behavioral habits. I've read about the Regis and I'm really impressed. Where are you located? Still in Sinnoh?
>>
>>24666300
So... Constant switch till dragalgae faints then have hydreigon get moonblasted to orbit?

>>24666308
Well yeah, but the 3 regis were made by a Gigas, what would happen if a situation like where 2 gigas would confront each other over the Regis? Will it be decided among the elements? or do the Gigas' brawl till it is settled? Thats what I'm trying to find. Though i dont have a regi myself to study more, but ya gotta make-do with what ya got
>>
>>24666357
Nah, currently taking a break and at my room at new Mauville
>>
How do I get a gaggle of Joltiks out of a game cube?
>>
>>24666394
Try calling an exterminator, they usually have Trained rotoms for this just dont try turning it off and on again
>>
>>24666308

I'm not sure if Mew is the ancestor to ALL Pokémon. pretty sure mutliple mythical Pokémon, like Arceus, had to have come before it.

And for that matter, there are Pokémon like Deoxys that aren't even from our planet, or like Porygon, that we, humans, made.
>>
>>24666394
Go to your local Pokemon Center and ask Joy for a high-amp hand cranked motor.

Take it outside your house and crank that thing like it was your dick and that should attract them. Then stick them in a bag and carry them to the Center. Or, if you're feeling cheeky, you can Pied Piper that shit all the way back.
>>
>>24666426

I'll give you the Weather Trio, Torterra and all of the extraterrestrial and man-made Pokemon except for Mewtwo, who was created from Mew's DNA.

After all, the land, sea and sky HAD to be here before Mew.

As for the Joltik... KYUUUUUUUUTE!
>>
>>24666357
But I can always take the next line to Sinnoh, luckily for me, i have my annual pass making it free
>>
>>24665782

>tfw no Raichunite.

Life is suffering.
>>
>>24664206
Snowpointfag here, are the winters over in Snowbelle as harsh as ours?
>>
File: 1398549466409.jpg (36 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1398549466409.jpg
36 KB, 300x300
>>24665728

Yeah, right.
>>
>>24664622
I have a Key Stone of my own, but it was given to me as a parting gift from an old friend. I know he used it before we parted ways, but something makes me curious. If a Key Stone is linked to a human's aura, will it only work if the human with the same aura uses it...?
>>
>>24666553
I still want my Floatzelite, dammit.
>>
Don't ask me how, but I wedged a Geodude into a Totodile's mouth.
>>
>>24666833
Totodiles have particuarly big jaws, don't they?

...What were you even trying to accomplish?
>>
>>24666741
I've never been to Snowpoint in the winter, so I can't say. But as a native of Unova, they aren't as bad as I was expecting when I moved out here. Colder, yes, but less...blustery I suppose. More snow rather than ice and wind.
>>
>>24666844
To see if I can fit a Voltorb in a Bellsprout.
>>
>>24666760
Not necessarily. Think of humans as a single species. Mega Stones, like Garchompite, work for any member of that particular species, like any Garchomp. Similarly, Key Stones work for any member of the human species. However, that strong bond is still necessary to complete the Mega Evolution.

Keep in mind that there is still a lot we don't know about Mega Evolution, and most of what we do understand is still theoretical.

>>24666833
>>24666855
What
>>
>>24666833
Try pulling it out.
>>
>>24666861
Well, I have to do something while I wait for the Shelder to clamp on to the Charmander tail.
>>
>>24666855
This is some obscure Johtoese metaphor that doesn't translate well to English, isn't it?
>>
>>24666861
I see.

Well, I'm just as right to be wanting a Floatzelnite. If we could Mega-Evolve our Pokemon on bonds alone, I'd be doing it with him in no time.
>>
My Hoothoot keeps pecking my ass cheek. What do I do?
>>
>>24666894
Stop eating corn.
>>
GUYS, I COME FROM A NEW REGION, BEWARE, THERE'S CHIMPS EVERYWHERE! NO POKEMON. JUST CHIMPS! EVERYONE'S BEEN TURNED INTO A CHIMP!
>>
>>24666956
The fuck're you doing in Africa?
There's no Pokemon there.
>>
>Raikou cuddled with me

Is it that cold, or does it like me?

Also, what is a good fluffy fire type that isn't Flareon? I already have Jolteon and I've heard they start harsh rivalries with other Eeveelutions.

>>24666861
Can a Pokémon like Porygon-Z ever Mega Evolve? It being artificial and all. Or can it maybe be recreated artificially?

And what the fuck does it run on? It doesn't need to eat nor sleep but it can, so whats the deal?
>>
>>24666981
Arcanines are pretty fluffy.
Good 'mons too, both for battle a and just having around the house.
>>
>>24666993
My Typhlosion's pretty good about cuddling, kinda. He appears kind of harsh at first, but get to know him, he's a real teddy bear.

...That is unless you piss him off or hurt one of his friends.
>>
>>24666981

Mewtwo, a man-made Pokemon, has TWO Mega Evolutions.
>>
>>24666993

Big, fluffy puppy. That's what Arcanine is: A big, fluffy puppy.
>>
>>24667004
Speaking with experience

Give it a fruit.

Typhlosion love fruit for some odd reason despite primarily being meat eaters
>>
>>24667010
It's a clone so it has Mew genes.

However, Pory is 100% data and that's it.
>>
>>24667004
Must be genetic within the line, as my Quilava is a cuddle monster too. Same with every other Cyndaquil evo I've run into.
>>
I'm thinking of making a small troupe of Pokemon to bring to classes of young children. Probably one of each type and or type combination. What are some good ideas. Nothing too big or dangerous either.
>>
>>24667016
Same here, but mind what you give him. Most Typhlosions prefer their foods hot, but beware what flavor of berry you give it. Spicy might seem like the ideal kind of berry they'd eat, but Fire-types can dislike them just as well.
>>
>>24667035

For the Dragon type, Goodra.

A MALE GOODRA, MIND YOU.
>>
>>24667051
I don't think there was any need to specify that...

>>24667016
You know, you have the same name as the friend I made in Hoenn.

He comitted suicide by the time I returned hope, if the letter he gave to Floatzel and Ty was right.
>>
>>24667035
Hmm, maybe an Emolga for electric type?
I would suggest Joltik, but they might be a bit small for kids.

Rufflet would make a good choice for Flying.

Growlithes can be great with kids if they're raised right.
>>
>>24666981
That's an interesting question.

See, Porygon was originally developed by Silph Co. International in 1996, but to this day, we are still unsure WHO within Silph designed and developed it. We really know next to nothing about Porygon and its evolutions, but they behave in every manner like every other Pokemon. Theoretically, I would say you could have a Mega Porygon-Z.

As for what it runs on.... we still don't entirely know...
>>
>>24667035
Voltorbs.
>>
>>24667067

Rufflet, definitely. Especially since it evolves into Braviary.

UNOVA FUCK YEAH!

I have a male Goodra.
>>
Do you guys have an IRC, by the way?
>>
>>24667070
Uh.

Also, if you don't mind another question:

Why do no Pokémon evolve more than twice? Excluding Mega Evolution, of course.
>>
>>24667098
If you're thinking about Water-types, how about a Buizel? Speaking from expereince, they're very friendly with children, so long as they're treated right.

I would otherwise say Wooper, but I heard they have that toxic film stuff on their skin...
>>
Surprisingly, Manaphy hasn't gotten in much trouble.
>>
>>24667111
Squirtles are great with kids too. Psyducks just for the goof factor. Maril is just a lil ball of love.
>>
>>24667035
The most difficult ones will be Poison, Dragon, and Dark. Maybe Steel, but I think Aron would do fine for that. Dragon, I hear that Dratini does well with kids, as does a well-trained Goomy (or Goodra if you don't mind the size and mess). As for Dark, Zorua could work (although it could also go badly wrong). Poison...I have no clue. Nidoran?
>>
>>24667135
>implying Kids wouldn't love the fuck out of a Koffing.
>>
>>24667135
>Dark
What about a Scraggy?

Also, holding a bit of a question for all you anons out there -- any /co/-related stuff you like? Personally, I'm a big fan of Swat Persians. I hope somebody picks up that remake they're gonna do...
>>
>>24667135

Remember, he said dual types as well, so Bulbasaur is an option.
>>
>>24667146
Thunder Meowths.
>>
>>24667146

They're remaking Swat Liepards?
>>
>>24667166
>Liepards

It's called "Swat Persians" over in Sinnoh, where it originated. But yeah, their kickstarter reached the pitch/series bible goal. Though I'm sure there are people who want to see it because they wanna see that Liepard Deputy Mayor again.
>>
>>24667146

Not much of a comics guy.
>>
>>24667181
Fuck the Swat Persians, the Street Sharpedos are were it's at.
>>
>>24667211
Fuck you.
Teenaged Mutant Ninja Squirtles was the most based of all
>>
>>24667181

I guess that's Linda like how Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtles is known as Teenage Mutant Hero Squirtles outside of Unova.

Personally I prefer books over comics, especially the Dragon-Type Riders of Pern series.

I literally love me some Dragon Types.
>>
>>24667211
Then where's THEIR reboot, huh?
>>
>>24667223
I've been collecting the SP comics ever since I found out they made them back when I was 10. Lucky for me the Snowpoint Bookstore held comic books.

They also had a good selection of manga, too. It's how I manage to get my issues of Pulseman Neos.
>>
>>24667230
Look what happened to the Thunder Delecattys reboot.
>>
>>24667244

And Ariados-Man's movie reboot.
>>
Why isn't there a good comic or cartoon for us Dragon Type fans?

Besides the first Dragoniteheart...
>>
>>24667244
Didn't they go through a change in writers?
>>24667265
You didn't like those "How to Tame your Dragon" movies?
I didn't either.
>>
>>24667265
Not a comic, but I enjoyed that Reign of Fire Types movie.

It was shit, but I still enjoyed it's.
>>
>>24667278

I liked the porn parodies, if that counts...
>>
>>24663970
Those horns are fucking dope
>>
>>24667292
Ehh... I guess?

I ain't judging, there has been times I came across SP rule34 and enjoyed it. Of the main characters, anyway.
>>
>>24667216
>>24667211
>>24667230

You all forgot Golduck Tails
>>
>>24667292

Meh.

Also, is my Manaphy just, really bad with Heart Swap? I was battling Flannery, one of her Pokémon had a few stat boosts, I figured Manaphy could use Heart Swap to take the boosts away, but... You can probably guess what happened.
>>
>>24667105
We decided against it. Wouldn't mind one to chill only, but not for doing this there.
>>
>>24665825
Your destruction will come Kalos mark my words. Mock us all you want but you'll see hahahaaa.
>>
>>24667379
Unless you defeat Cynthia (you won't), have Dialga/Palkia under your control (You won't), or learn the secrets of Giratina (you also won't), then we don't take you seriously man.
>>
>>24667379
Remove faggot.
>>
>>24667387
Fuck pokemon battling we will just kill the trainers before they can attack its genius why has no team try this before I wonder oh well no matter.
>>
>>24665782
>>24666553
>>24666769
My favorite Pokémon already has its Mega stone, but I wish it had a better ability than Lightningrod. Oh well. At least I won't ever have to worry about being electrocuted!
>>
>>24667379
>implying exploding yourself counts as destroying us

Enjoy the pyrrhic victory.
>>
File: image.png (63 KB, 180x355) Image search: [Google]
image.png
63 KB, 180x355
I think I'm starting to understand why Flannery dresses the way she does. It gets hot in that gym!

I can feel the difference.
>>
>>24667379
You may destroy us
But you'll still be a Gogoat-fucker.

In the grand scheme of things, we'll still come out ahead.
>>
>>24667441
The Yveltal was supposed to create a spectral wave that ripped out all of the souls it passed through then compress them into the Yveltal cocoon. We were sure the spectral wave could cover the planet guaranteeing our plan. That fucking kid Calem ruined everything we'll give soul to a Gourgeist to torture for eternity muhahahaaa.
>>
>>24667468
I'm sure everyone else wants to see her in less.
>>
>>24667468
Yeah, it's a good thing that the League pays for utilities, otherwise Wulfric would be broke as shit.
>>
File: morty.jpg (201 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
morty.jpg
201 KB, 500x282
>>24667494
In my travels, Morty was the most impressive gym leader I've ever been to.

Guy was pretty chill too. I have his number, we should hang sometime...
>>
>>24667479

No way. She'd kill me.

>>24667494
I forgot, what was his gym like?
>>
>>24667498
Personally, I think very highly of Viola and Brock.
Sure, they're not technically the highest skilled battlers, and their Pokemon aren't super powerful, but they embody what I think a Gym Leader should be in that they are both extremely helpful to newbies and experienced trainers, while providing a good challenge that's not overwhelming.
>>
>>24667498
I'm not -quite- friends with Cheren, but we get along just fine as co-workers. He's a bit too straight-laced, but he's got a good heart and cares about the kids.
>>
>>24667498
I owe a lot to Candice, more than I think.

OOC: I've been saying her name wrong for the longest time. I thought it was Chandice.
>>
>>24667539
It's not really anything special about the gym.

It's the fact that he keeps the thermostat set at negative fucking sixty year-round. He's a good guy, just a bit...odd. Like your favorite uncle I guess.
>>
>>24667418

Unova stands with Kalos, and N isn't going to stand for your activities. Be warned, Team Flare.
>>
>>24667622

I swear, it's more than a hundred degrees in Flannery's gym.

>>24667596

If you needed to meet with Flannery, she's, um... Unavailible right now.
>>
To Team Flare: There's a reason that the type I specialize in is used by the 8th Gym Leader in Johto and Unova as well as Elite Four members in Hoenn and Kalos and the Kanto and Unova champions.
>>
>>24667642
What? I was talking about the gym leader I know.
>>
>>24667678

Oh, good. Don't need to make my day more awkward then.

I feel horrible that I'm actually, sort of enjoying this.
>>
>>24667691
I won't ask.

Also, fuck it, I'm going for a name.
>>
>>24667642
TOUCH FLANNERY'S BOOB
>>
>>24667726

Fine, but only for the sake of scientific curiosity.

It's an unfamiliar, almost alien sensation, really. To feel something on your body that your mind knows wasn't there before, or isn't even yours. It's... Hard to describe, really.
>>
Reminder to everyone to head to Saffron City fighting gym if you want to start learning the way of the fist. There is no better spirital enlightenment than joining spirits with your Pokemon whilst getting physically fit.

You will find me training with Hariyama,Throh and Machoke usually just outside the gym.
>>
>>24667765
I've tried sparring with my Medicham every once in a while, but I'm really sore afterwards and he gets extremely smug.
>>
>>24667765
My Mienshao, Tanabata, and I usually train in the backyard, with Floatzel as her opponent. I must admit, she moves with a lot of finesse. Brawn as well as beauty.
>>
>>24667765

Ooohhhh... Stronk! I like that in a man!
>>
File: 1402898432840.jpg (261 KB, 900x676) Image search: [Google]
1402898432840.jpg
261 KB, 900x676
>>24667765
>tfw you've trained martial arts with your Mienshao, Garchomp, Lucario, Sceptile, Haxorus, and Greninja to keep them capable of fending off opponents without attacks.

I have shin/forearm guards to work with so I don't end up with busted limbs.
>>
>>24667932

well, they must be extremely durable, then.
>>
File: 1395205682299.png (28 KB, 500x223) Image search: [Google]
1395205682299.png
28 KB, 500x223
>>24663970
>Digimon Tamers reference
>>
I was going to take Riolu today to the riverside park, but I fell ill at mid morning and was bed ridden. It sucks. Riolu stayed with me the whole day and so we played some board and video games. Followed by an afternoon nap.

Riolu began to look a little concern nearly the end of today, he was trying to hold martial art stances but i'd pull him towards me for a cuddle since I couldn't do much. As a Riolu, what exercise do I recommend him at this age?
>>
>>24667359
He asks because there's talk of the oc threads wanting to combine with you guys, seeing as they have an irc room that you guys could use to chill out in.
>>
>>24668180

Well, since you were going to the park before you felt sick.... Do you have a treadmill?
>>
Apparently, Groudon's been restless lately. There was a M7.0 quake in Hoenn three days ago...
>>
>>24668294
I heard that happened the same day during the Lumiose attack, too. Things haven't been good since I left there, apparently. The Delta Incident, the earthquakes... Don't you guys have nasty deluges as well?
>>
>>24668275
Nah, we're uni students. We can't afford gym equipment. Gym membership however, they do allow a friend to come with you on a paid subscription.
>>
>>24668306

I'm in Unova, but yes, there have been floods both here and in neighboring Orre, and eastern Orre just got a major snowstorm coupled with a Outbreak of severe weather in southern and southwestern Unova.
>>
I WILL CHOP YOUR HEAD OFF!
>>
>>24668327
A SNOWSTORM in Orre? Now that's something new.

...Then again, I haven't paid much mind to Orre after both Cipher incidents. When I found out about what they do with the Pokemon they steal, I pretty much nope'd my way away from that place.
>>
>>24668308

Maybe they'd have something for Riolu there, and maybe charge a lesser fee for him... Or is it her? Riolu comes in both genders, you know.
>>
>>24668339

Same here.
>>
I want to namefag too but i suck at names.

What do you think about OC general wanting to fuse us?

Also, why is so much people from Snowpoint.
>>
>>24668340
There is no fee for bringing a friend if you have a paid membership.
>>
>>24668467
OC General wants to fuse with us? Source that shit.
>>
>Tfw mons are cuddly but not very fluffy
>Tfw no arcanine
>>
>>24668655

>>24667448
>>
>>24666553
I'd love having a Goodranite, but at least I can deal with just having a Lopunnite to use.
>>
I just drop kicked an Onix.
>>
Riolu got tired and walked himself and tucked himself into bed. Naw~...
>>
>>24668835
I'm going to drop kick your Riolu right the fuck out of bed.
>>
>>24668838
It's a good thing we live in completely different regions then.
>>
>>24668838
Geez, didn't drink your coffee this morning?
>>
>>24668856
I DROP KICKED THE COFFEE POT
>>
>>24668838
You want to hurt this? ;(
>>
>>24668865
WAKE IT UP AND HAVE IT DROP KICK SOMETHING
>>
>>24668868
It's bedtime. He's sleepy sound.
>>
Anyone noticed the goddamn bipolar weather here in Hoenn? One day it begins to feel like the surface of the sun, the next, its like a new water world. WTF is wrong with the weather?
>>
>>24669001
and shit i forgot to namefag, anyway, what's going on here? is it happening in other regions too?
>>
>>24669007

Pokemon rehabilitator/doctor from the last thread here, nothing out of the ordinary has been happening here in Mistralton outside of some unusually heavy snowfall for the past two days.
>>
>>24669041
Maui here. We had rain for a good 10 minutes and then it stopped. No weather anomalies here.
>>
>>24669041
At least you have no suspicious groups that cause terror like constant avalanches, you have the swinubs for that.
>>
>>24669007
Things seem alright in Snowpoint, just a hailstorm.
>>
>>24669007
Fortreefag here. The weather has been switching from pouring down to scorching hot, so it's been rather jarring. Not been good for all the flying types in the city either. I heard it's been way worse in Sootopolis ever since that incident happened though.
>>
>>24669354
Incident?
>>
>>24669358
Something happened in Sootopolis for sure, but no one will give details unfortunately.
Someone on a forum said they tried asking Wallace, but he avoided the question according to them.
>>
Had a smash tourney with my whole roster (or at least who could use a controller). Its something to do while Iced in my own home.

How do I beat my Sceptile? He's a fucking tryhard on Sheik.
>>
Well, I've had to take over for Flannery. So far, no one's called me out.
>>
>>24663994
Some guy's idea of what Tyrantrum might have looked like pre-fossilization or something. I gotta say, it looks pretty cool.
>>
>>24663970
Hey guys Kantonian here I have discovered a new way to live life to the fullest but it takes a cost, you see the settlement of lavender town is haunted right well the hauntings are supposed to happen because the founder of the city made a deal with ghost type pokemon that he would give them fresh human souls while they ensured he would remain in power. Yes thats right the entire town is one giant human sacrifice site, the souls are condensed into a sphere that bestows one with great power, we call these spheres LIFE ORBS, but the public doesnt know that LIFE ORBS are powered by the souls of pokemon or humans that were killed to become fuel for it. However the energy produced by these orbs could revolutionize everything, all we need to do is make a single region a human sacrifice site to have guaranteed renewable energy for the rest of time.
>>
>>24665573
>>24665728
Is this the Navy Seal PokePasta?
>>
>>24666873
Do you mean dicks? Are we talking about dicks in foreign metaphors?
>>
>>24667035
For poison, I'd bring in a Venonat or Venomoth. They aren't too spooky for little kiddles, and they don't accidentaly spew poison everywhere like Koffing.
>>
>>24667473
While they come in a Gogoat.
>>
>>24667765
Or you could go to Cianwood, where the gym is an actual Gym. In addition, if you say, read, or type gym enough, it stops seeming like a word.
>>
>>24668832
>>24668838
>>24668859
>>24668868
Chuck, stop taking steroids and shitposting on 4chan. You're a Gym Leader, show some self-respect.
>>
>>24669680
Try Ryu if you have him. Focus attack can counter Fairs, and he doesn't lack kill power.
>>
>>24669007
>>24669364
You guys think that someone woke up Groudon and Kyogre? I mean, I've heard they can control the weather...
>>24667035
I'd say a Pumpkaboo for a Ghost-type. I hear they're actually quite friendly for Ghost-types, but just make sure you don't let it evolve anytime soon.
>>
>>24667468
Shit I think I saw you there, man! Yeah, it's fucking hot as ball in the gym, but at least the water's relaxing.
>>
>>24670233
Considering Team Aqua and Team Magma were causing trouble, I wouldn't doubt it. There's evidence to support this theory as well.
>>
Croagunk guy here. Finally got permission to bring him into the house. He's a little hesitant to interact with the rest of my family, but hasn't been agressive with anyone. I think his ability is Dry Skin, we gave him a bath and he seemed like he enyoed it a lot... Is this enough proof to assume it has Dry Skin?

Also, I've been thinking of exercising with him. I hear Fighting types like to relieve stress by doing sports or sparing, and my dad practiced Tae Kwon Do while training our Breloom. Was thinking of practicing a martial art too, but I'm not sure what types of precautions should I take before sparing with Croagunk.
>>
>>24670292
But don't they need the Red or Blue orbs for the control? I don't know, I gotta talk to the old couple at Mt. Pyre
>>
>>24670243

You did. When you battled Flannery. How'd I do?
>>
>>24670404
You were pretty good, man. You really deserved that badge. Flannery had a great laugh about that as we closed up shop that night.
>>
>>24670447

Having to do her job and act like her enough so that people wouldn't get suspicious, yeah, I've more than earned that badge. It was actually kinda stressful being Flannery.

I'm serious, it was hard. Having to emulate her strategies and mannerisms, getting used to using Pokémon I've never used before... As if being someone else isn't hard enough. I guess this is what they mean by the saying, "walk a mile in someone else's shoes."
>>
>>24670505
Wait, that was YOU?! What the hell were you doing in my boss' body, dude?!
>>
>>24670766

Manaphy being clumsy with Heart Swap.
>>
>recently started taking sylveon for walks at the local park
>keep leaving her alone to play with the other pokemon for a while
>she usually comes back to me hurt, sometimes a little roughed up (nothing serious though)

I think the other Pokemon may be picking on my Sylveon. Should I just start taking her to another place, or bring it up with the other Pokemon's owners? Not sure what course of action to take here.
>>
>>24670832
Fuck, so that's been you in my boss' body for how long? How did you two even meet? I know you aren't dating because Flannery would've brought it up.
>>
>>24670896

It was when I challenged her gym. I don't have an exact timeframe, It feels like it's been two days. Just managed to switch back this morning.
>>
Ill be heading Back to Sinnoh soon. Is that Proffesor's Aide Anon still there? I will be going to see one of the Dormant Regigigas. However, here's the problem. I may only have a gible and a Diancie, but I am not a Pokemon Trainer, and I may also need some assistance.
>>
>>24670938
Fuck, that had to be strange. So how did it feel to be Gym Leader for a couple days? Was it strange being in Flannery's body?
>>
File: 308_medicham.png (49 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
308_medicham.png
49 KB, 450x450
>>24667838
See that's a bit odd. With the added wisdom from meditation and enlightenment from evolving he should be more humble. Have you doted on him through his previous evolution?

When mine was still a Meditite he'd always be meditating while I exercised. Whenever I tried to get him to be more active he'd give me a quick burst of activity, then back to meditating. With that and eating less and less I thought he'd get sick and out of shape, but it turned out he was using his powers to directly exercise his muscles, so when he evolved his strength was through the roof, not to mention his psychic abilities were great. He read my mind and sensed I wanted to be better partners so he was willing to spar with me more, even giving me pointers and correcting my stances (as far as sparring goes it's difficult with my other Pokes; Mienshao, Sneasel and Cofagrigus have WAY different styles), and encouraging me to be a better Fighter
>>
>>24668294
Do remember there have an influx of Camerupt Megas among trainers, so a mass of ashy earthquakes are to be expected.
>>
>>24670956

Like I said, stressful. And yes, it was strange. It takes getting used to. Even when you switch back, especially after a day or two passes, because your mind starts getting used to being in someone else's body.
>>
>>24670356
I can't emphasize this enough: NO DIRECT SKIN CONTACT WITH HIS FISTS

Can't tell you how much it hurts. Plus once he gets riled up during combat he'll ACTIVELY use his poison rather than the type passively absorbed through their fist. The kind they actively use is DEADLY, and if your body is strong it will still make you VERY nauseous. Expect vomiting and cramps. Luckily my Meditite had stepped in and Psychically stunned him, before using its Accupressure to help me recover faster (it forgot that technique when it evloved), then went back to meditating.
>>
>>24667765
I usually have my Pokemon train with each other, which has a wide variety of strategy once more than two enter the fray. Usually it'll be Weavile, Druddigon and Emboar duking it out, though others will sometimes fight as well.
>>
>>24670985
Fuck, man. that explains why Flannery seemed out of it this morning. Maybe you should get rid of that Manaphy if it keeps swapping you with other people.
>>24670849
If you see a Pokemon picking on your Sylveon, take it up with the owner. If they do nothing about, report them to the local authorities. If someone's Pokemon is beating up another trainer's Pokemon without commands, that may be a sign of abuse. If they are issuing commands, then that trainer's an asshole.
>>
>>24670994
Ugh, I see. I think I'll get some proper equipment to train, like dummies and protectors, and leave the sparing to Breloom. However,
>>24667765
I've always liked martial arts, and it seems like a great idea to start bonding with my new friend. I think I'll take a break and go to Kanto. I'll visit some family in Lavender and then go visit the gym. Do you take completely new trainers like me?
>>
File: 1427423293774.png (481 KB, 554x393) Image search: [Google]
1427423293774.png
481 KB, 554x393
Hello. I'm here on behalf of the OC Trainer thread. We have a proposal for you.

If you didn't know, the OC Trainer threads are as dead as dead can be. We haven't had any meaningful activity in a while and our threads last for days.

We were thinking...How about we merge with the PAR threads (you guys)? Both threads are similar in that they involve a bit of RP'ing centering around trainers and their Pokemon.

We don't want to just take over. We want to benefit both groups. The OC Trainer threads involve a bit more in-depth stuff, including, of course, OC trainers and their backstories and whatnot.

While we at the OC Trainer place have threads, we also use IRC a bit, which I know a lot of you don't like. But, this post is worth a shot. We understand if you don't want to merge!
>>
>>24671172
How long did it take the group of you to come up with that?

In all seriousness, though, I can't really speak for the thread (I was active earlier, trainer from Mistralton with the Chimchar, but I've just been lurking recently) but I don't know how well that would work out. OC trainer is about coming up with a character and sharing the concept (I think, haven't been there in a while) and this place is more just a bunch of anons chatting. It could work, but it'd take a little reshuffling.
>>
>>24671191
Well, we only just came up with the idea last night.

And yeah, the two groups are still very different. I'm not sure how well it would work myself, but if you guys are willing to try, I'd be happy to help reshuffle things a bit. I'm not expecting a drastic change at all.
Things can still go with the anons chatting idea, and those who would like to get more in depth with a character can go ahead and do it

We're just desperate to get the OC Trainer thing active again
>>
>>24671172
>>24671208
I have no problem with it, but you are going to need more people if you want to revive the corpse of OC.

Anon from Snowpoint with Porygon-Z here.
>>
>>24671240
We'll do our best to get the OC up and running again.

If we do merge, we also don't plan to interfere with the way you guys here function. We want both groups to be happy
>>
>>24670849

Are there any Poison or Steel types in that park?
>>
>>24669988
DROP KICKS!
>>
Dude. My Gengar is fucking bad ass. He goes around licking Mismagius like a mad ghoulish cunt and struts away.
>>
>>24671258
I guess our general rule has been no go modding

>B-but Zygarde

Pretty much if the legendary isn't the only one in the world, then you're free to use it possibly.

But only one legendary in total.
>>
>>24671507
DROP KICK THE ZYGARDE!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.