[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 137
File: 1437791845386.jpg (968 KB, 2001x2881) Image search: [Google]
1437791845386.jpg
968 KB, 2001x2881
Reminder that SteIIaris has its own general and discussion of the game doesn't go here. Thank you.

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, July 2nd:
866 – Battle of Brissarthe: The Franks led by Robert Baratheon are defeated by a joint Breton-Viking army.
1555 – The Ottoman Admiral Turgut Reis sacks the Italian city of Paola.
1645 – Battle of Alford: Wars of the Seven Kingdoms.
1698 – Thomas Savery patents the first steam engine.
1776 – The Continental Congress adopts a resolution severing ties with the Kingdom of Great Britain although the wording of the formal Declaration of Independence is not approved until July 4.

>News
HOI4 DD17/06
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hoi4-dev-diary-june-17th-patch-1-1-red-ball-express.949237/

CK2 DD 11 - The End of Days
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-developer-diary-11-the-end-of-days.950847

>Random Country Picker
http://randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
https://mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
http://pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
https://mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[CK2 - 2.5.2] - After The End
https://github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.5.1 - 20/06/2016
http://pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
http://pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
http://pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

>>[V2] - 7 Years v4.1
http://pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

Old Thread >>147289451
>>
Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.
>>
Codreanu
>>
>>147349194
thanks
>>
File: 1465708780419.jpg (549 KB, 1500x1094) Image search: [Google]
1465708780419.jpg
549 KB, 1500x1094
Arumba
>>
>>147349081
>>147349189
>everyone who has a different opinion is reddit

Well from what i understand Grand Strategy games are pretty niche so if you don't buy the games, people stop making them. Also I'm a fan of steam integration for achievements etc, it's a lot less messy than piracy.
>>
>>147349194
thanks
>>
>>147349175
Does anyone have the link to that EU4 mod from the last thread?
>>
>>147349194
thagnksjk
>>
HPM, there's a minor problem in the decision to re-rename Ukrainian provinces from the Soviet names back to the pre-Soviet names (Remove names of the revolution Ukraine). Province 972 doesn't get it's name changed back.
>>
>>147349364
they havent been niche since ck2 happened and paradox used their newfound popularity to go full on jew, and if they stopped making games it wouldnt matter because what they make now is laughable shit anyway. and you can buy it and pirate the dlc but i dont remember if you'll still get achievements and shit
>>
>>147349364
>niche

Not since CK2, faggot
>>
>>147346083
This looks cool. What mod are you using?
>>
reminder 2 leave da wite wymyn 4 me u cucks
>>
File: ck2_17 1 marriage.jpg (4 MB, 1920x2159) Image search: [Google]
ck2_17 1 marriage.jpg
4 MB, 1920x2159
>>147276739
The matter which Baudouin referred to in his meeting with Ducs Boudewijn and Honfroy comes to a head on the 1st of January 1195, the date of his birth. Baudouin V is eighteen years old; young to marry, to be sure, but as the only member of the Aleramici dynasty living in Jerusalem, and with the persistent threat of Guy de Lusignan making attempts on his life in the name of his own son's succession, it is more critical than usual that Baudouin marry quickly.

The market for brides, however, is not strong. Baudouin has two possible options: his own half-aunt, Isabelle d'Anjou, or the sister of the current Byzantine Emperor, the Kaisarissa Eirene. Unfortunately, there are problems with both. While marrying Isabelle would strengthen his own claim to the throne and eliminate a rival claimant simultaneously, even as a half-aunt only, a marriage with Isabelle would be consanguineous, an irreligious proposition which Baudouin V wishes to avoid at all costs.

On the other hand, the Kaisarissa represents her own problems, not least of which is her faith, and the age of her brother, the current Basileios. In marrying Eirene Baudouin stands to gain a strong ally, but only if the Basileia Rhomaion manages to survive a long regency under its current three-year-old Basileius, and even if it does survive it, it may well need the help of the Kingdom to do so, potential expenditures of time, money, and manpower which Baudouin V is uncertain he wishes to make in the name of preserving a schismatic state. And there is, of course, the matter of Eirene's own schismatic beliefs; Baudouin could obviously never marry anyone but a Catholic, and she would be required to convert to join hands with him.

Ultimately, Baudouin decides to take the risk with Eirene and agree to a marriage with the Basileius's Regent, the Strategos Manuel Laskaris, on the condition that Eirene convert to Catholicism on or before the date of her majority, in two years' time.
>>
>>147349009
>>147349626
Holy kek
>>
>>147349009
None of the three main cultures really get along with each other very well. The Tigray complain the Amhara were in power for thousands of years, the Oromo complain they never got power. The only ones that are usually happy are the Amhara.
Anyway, it's like that so they don't assimilate. Since there's no oromo tag, if they aren't accepted they will assimilate.

>>147349138
Shit, I forgot to change it from when there was an Amur state there too. Thanks a lot, it's fixed.

>>147349576
I will check it out, thanks!
>>
File: 1398240905843.jpg (582 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1398240905843.jpg
582 KB, 1920x1080
Can anyone remind me how to convert pops with promotions/national focus again?
>>
File: fuck.jpg (532 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
532 KB, 1920x1080
>>147349175
At this point I'm like a battered wife with stockholm syndrome.

The AI is retarded and everything sucks, but I just wanna know if I can do it. Plus the use of tactical nukes to break enemy morale is just too funny for me.
>>
>>147350051
HPM please respond to
>>147348564
>>147348801
>>
>>147350051
Hey HPM got i some major things to ask about India and Japan.
You here?
>>
>>147349746
Sweet.

Should have gone with the aunt imo
>>
>>147349610
>and you can buy it and pirate the dlc
This. I enjoy these games enough to help keep the faggots in business but I'm not shelling out hundreds of dollars.
>>
>>147350240
>those american divisions
You are lucky the AI can't do naval invasions properly.
>>
>>147350293
No I don't think he's here.
>>
File: ck2_17.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ck2_17.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
>>147349746
It seems that Princesse Isabelle did not anticipate the concern which Baudouin placed upon consanguinity; to be sure, she did not approve of his choice of a marriage with the Basileius's sister. She began to furiously scheme to end the life of Baudouin's mother to remove other claimants to the throne and pave the way for her own ascension--unfortunately, too loudly for her own good. Baudouin's spymaster, Duc Honfroy, caught her quickly, and Baudouin, now in his majority, was easily able to secure the council's support for her imprisonment.

"Let her rot there for the remainder of her days," Baudouin commanded. "I wish only that all other traitors who acted so against their King were also brought justice." Few needed to ask to whom he was referring.
>>
>>147350051
can you decrease the MTTH of the 'disloyal regiment' event? especially if you're a colonial power, you see it practically 3 times a year by the latter half of the game.

If you want to balance things, I suppose you could increase its effects by upping the militancy it causes?
>>
>>147349194
thanks
>>
>>147350347
>to help keep the faggots in business
You're trying way too hard to fit in here
>>
>>147350468
*cringes*
>>
>>147350412
They're stuck with low supply in the mountains and also occupying China.

>AI can't
That's the point.
The AI can't.

Japan sits uninvaded for 21 years (which allows me to live since they help my production a bit), tiny Peru is fighting on for like 4 years or so (despite american intervention).
I'm just wearing them down and killing them in the mountains.

The only reason I have any dead men at all is because I insist on taking land back to boost my production.
>>
>>147350541
>implying implications
>>
Hey AFPguy, if you are around, I need a flag to be made.
>>
>>147350634
>implying implied implications
>>
>>147350541
t. johan
>>
How long does it take before you jump back to 24.99 infamy in HPM?

I went over the infamy limit in 1880 and now it's 1916 and I just got an event that extended my isolation til 1936, this is ridiculous lmao.

Also beaten everyone who tried to attack me (only 2 GPs did)
>>
File: polska.jpg (426 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
polska.jpg
426 KB, 1366x768
EU4 mod AAR from before, playing as Poland and I decided to back Swedish Independence. They finally declared war on the Danish and I'm going to try to knock out Mecklenburg first. This one should be bloody.
>>
>>147350051
Aight lets see....

Japan doesnt colonize Asia with pops when they did exacly that in Korea. Korea had 10% population of Japanese in 30 years (1905-1935).
Not sure about Formosa but id assume same things happened.
Formosa/Korea should get minor event that gives you a modifier which does nothing that expires in 30-40 years. Once it pops you should get cores.
Also nobody wants to move to Korea from anywhere like its hell on earth or something.

Now India....all provinces in India are worth basically nothing in victory score which means you cannot push Brits outside of India properly - it takes too many wars and its too costly infamy wise. India forming nations should have couple peace decisions (like one Japan has for China to get Formosa) to push Brits out of India in 3-4 wars.

Neither of these two things are anything obscure and easy to implement so well...take it into consideration.
>>
>>147350930
A long as it takes in vanilla.
>>
Who /building railroads province by province to make sure they all connect graphically with eachother and in a non-retarded way/ here?
>>
whats a good army comp for hoi4?
infantry/mechanized/defensive
>>
>>147351027
Also Korea should not be a fucking colony, Japan built so many factories and Korea was one of the richest areas of Asia during Japans rule
>>
File: ck2_18.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ck2_18.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>147350435
As his wife and, to a certain extent, his ward, Eirene accompanied Baudouin most everywhere. In spite of her husband's constant presence, however--or, more accurately, because of it--she soon became bitter over his treatment of her. For so long as she refused to convert, he refused to touch her, or even to discuss anything with her save religion. It had been over eight months, and he had not consummated their marriage, and indeed had told her flatly he had no intention of doing so until she bowed to the Pope!

Every time they spoke, it was about how her faith was devoid of all truth. He went on for so long about religion that Eirene actually did pick up a great deal, but only because it was all they ever spoke about, in spite of being man and wife.
>>
>>147351027
no
>>
>>147351243
>that trip
I was indeed born yesterday yes.
>>
>>147351113
/me/
>>
>>147351027
>Japan doesnt colonize Asia with pops when they did exacly that in Korea. Korea had 10% population of Japanese in 30 years (1905-1935).
>Not sure about Formosa but id assume same things happened.
Japan can colonize Korea and Formosa with pops already with the current mechanics, there's no need to railroad that.
>Formosa/Korea should get minor event that gives you a modifier which does nothing that expires in 30-40 years. Once it pops you should get cores.
Same with that, they can get cores there with the integration mechanics without any specific event just for Japan.
>Also nobody wants to move to Korea from anywhere like its hell on earth or something.

>implying it isn't

To take the UK out of India the normal way is dismantling them in one war.
>>
>>147351451
Forgot to put your trip back on
>>
>>147351131
Literally anything works as long as you're fighting the game's AI, it's braindead.

But from what I gather:
>self propelled artillery has some impressive stats
>support doesn't add to width
>mind the org from armor units
>remember that width defines how many troops can be deployed and plan accordingly
>mind the terrain and adversary
>>
>>147351517
No, I'm not HPM.
>>
>>147351517
>implying its him
Its that anon shitposting because he got triggered for some reason
Maybe his parents are Korean or something
>>147350417
>>
>>147351232
What mods are you using mate?
>>
>>147350435
Lad it would be cool if instead of just stating like "she was scheming and then got caught by the spymaster", make up some story about the details of her plan and how it came to be that the spymaster was able to discover her

I mean mind that I'm not complaining and I'm sure that would be more work but it would be fun to read tbqfh
>>
>>147351451
>Japan can colonize Korea and Formosa with pops already with the current mechanics
Show me your game where Korea has any Japanese population.
Game is treating Korea/Formosa like some minor European colony when it was supposed to be Ireland.
>>
Can Hindus not convert Buddhists? Even guru is failing.
>>
>>147350991
What mod?
>>
>>147351232
Oh come on now theologically there is like no difference between Catholic and orthodox. I understand he's a zealot but he doesn't have to be so much of a popeboo.
>>
>>147351987
> theologically there is like no difference between Catholic and orthodox
Is confession a theological thing? Im personally not sure. Also orthodox priests can marry.
>>
>>147351794
A few months ago, I remember someone playing as Japan that did colonize Vietnam with Japs. You could do exactly the same with Korea if you knew something about how the game works instead of asking for events to make it for you.
>>
>>147349194
thanks
>>
>>147351537
>self propelled artillery has some impressive stats

differences between support artillery and just putting artillery in your line units?
>>
>>147351987
Being a zealous Catholic in the Middle Ages was all about being a Popeaboo.
>>
>>147352317
What if he gets into some shit with the pope himself?
>>
>>147351794
>Ireland
>literally 400 years under english occupation
>same thing as korea
come on
>>
>>147352068
>Also orthodox priests can marry
I didn't know this. Is that why we don't hear about orthodox pedophile priests?
>>
File: nederreich.jpg (921 KB, 1919x1199) Image search: [Google]
nederreich.jpg
921 KB, 1919x1199
do u guys think there's still a point in playing? i kinda reached a point where im paying more then i earn from the country's i conquer
>>
>>147352107
So basically...you remember someone else did it properly (and he probably used craftsman exploit for it) few months ago? No links no pics, no anything?

Also your argument for India is -
>if you become free you should wait for last 30 years of the game before you liberate India
>you also have to do it alone so another GP doesnt take any colonies
Sure thing. It sounds very plausible that India had to invade Britain by sea for its independence.
>>
>>147351027
>Japan doesnt colonize Asia with pops when they did exacly that in Korea. Korea had 10% population of Japanese in 30 years (1905-1935).
Pops decide to move on their own, that depends on a lot of things. Unemployment, militancy along other things factor if a pop decide for colonial migration. Then it can decide to go to any of Japan colonies.

In game terms that means that a british pop sees Calcutta or Melbourne the same way when deciding where to go, unless one has high unemployment or something.

I don't think it's specially necessary to make them go to Korea or any other place really, especially since Korea is usually one of the few colonies they get if they aren't going for Vietnam.

Even if I did something (increase in immigrant attraction) it wouldn't guarantee any result at all as the japanese could simply decide not leave.

I don't think they should get cores in these places for free, especially considering the lack of any historical ownership of ethnic claims.

>all provinces in India are worth basically nothing in victory score
I can't change how much provinces are worth in victory score. The good thing about that is that they also don't cost almost anything to demand, so you can demand almost all of india in a single war before you hit the 100 WS cap.
If you need WS and you can get ticking warscore, though that only goes to 50%. You can probably get all of India in 3 warscores if you stay under 50 VPs for your demands.

> India forming nations should have couple peace decisions (like one Japan has for China to get Formosa) to push Brits out of India in 3-4 wars.
The thing about India is that nationalism didn't really hit it until way later. During the sepoy rebelion most princes sided with the British and the independent sovereigns were really keen in staying that way, which is why the British got the land so easily.
Well I'm sure you know all that but what I mean is, India is a prized possession. I don't think they would give it out easily.
>>
>>147352425
>implying he would argue with the Pope or do anything the Pope would get mad about
>>
>>147352583
>only 19k

literally how
>>
>>147352525
if you lived in a orthodox country you would
>>
>>147351625
>Its that anon shitposting because he got triggered for some reason
The reason is that HPM is here
>>
File: Suomi.jpg (618 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Suomi.jpg
618 KB, 1920x1080
Pls r8 my Suomi
>>
>>147352583
What the fuck is this
>>
>>147352583
>3039

M8 this is too much meme for me
>>
>>147352679
i had 200k like 50 years ago but i spend like crazy and expanded like double my size in that time in 24/7 conquest
>>
>>147351641
HIP sans VIET and ARKO interface and with mini rather than full SWMH.

>>147351696
It was probably late when I wrote that, or I would have tried to make it more detailed.

Not only is this the beginning of this AAR, though, considering the broad scope and timeline of this one I'm really struggling on what deserves a post and what doesn't. Her plotting absolutely does, but does it also deserve the usual 10-15 minutes I invest into making really detailed posts for major events, or, because its impact is questionable, should I bang it out in 5 minutes to try to proceed a little faster?

It's a question neither you or I can answer at this point, it's something I'll need to figure out just by experience over the course of the AAR, but it's part of the reason why there are so many updates over such a short span of years, undoubtedly. I'm still modifying my opinion on what's post-worthy and what isn't.

>>147351987
He's not just a zealot, he's an incredibly well-read zealot. He was not only raised by the Bishop of Jerusalem, but also read the bible and other religious texts voraciously, to the extent that he's probably more qualified to be a Bishop than most in his realm are.

Also, conversion upon marrying into a royal family of a different confession is common anyway, from the Middle Ages to today. Orthodoxy applies to that convention as well.
>>
>>147352616
There are too many provinces in India for Infamy to tank it up. You have to take even the small ones (like the Hymalayas) for it.

Also Sepoy rebbelion is a joke - i had it force its goal on GB and all it gave was basically 1 province Indian satellite.
>>
>>147352616

HPM is there any way to change ticking warscore for certain CBs, or is that stuff hardcoded? I had a game recently where I as a European nation was occupying a Balkan state to puppet it, when it somehow got in the U.S. sphere of influence. Me occupying it gave barely nothing to warscore along with no ticking warscore since that CB didn't have any so I had to invade and occupy most of the U.S.
>>
>>147350723
I'm here now, what do you need?
>>
>>147352684
Is this true? Are there a lot of orthodox pedofags in that part of the world?
>>
>>147350991
Does anyone have that mod and EU4 version 1.16, interested in multiplayer? I pirated this copy but we can communicate on steam if anyone's interested
>>
>>147352583
KONG NIGER
>>
>>147352863
And to add on this once you do have small pieces of India left there wont be enough stuff for a good warscore.
How does it make any sense for an Indian nation to occupy whole India and they get dogshit from it - GB just doesnt care.
>>
File: 1458256944963.jpg (16 KB, 316x323) Image search: [Google]
1458256944963.jpg
16 KB, 316x323
>>147352740
>>147352808
i know...
>>
>>147351794
In my latest test game they have around 2.3% Japanese across Korea. I think that's pretty good considering how late they conquered.

To be fair though, all japanese there are unemployed. It seems Korea is overcrowded, which causes unemployment and pops not wanting to move there.

Taiwan frequently suffered the same problem, which a massive 300K north hand pop deciding to move tot he island and becoming unemployed, then no one would want to live there.

I fixed that for Taiwan, I can try and see if the same thing will solve the problem in Korea.
Thanks for bringing this up, by the way.
>>
File: ck2_19 1 marriage woes.jpg (3 MB, 1920x2159) Image search: [Google]
ck2_19 1 marriage woes.jpg
3 MB, 1920x2159
>>147351232
By the time Eirene came of age, she was a different woman than the one Baudouin had married. She had entirely abandoned her previously diplomatic nature; her polite, if haughty, manner had given way to aloof arrogance, refusing to communicate with her husband in anything but Greek (his was broken, which she went to great lengths to subtly mock) and refusing to speak on religion entirely. When he reminded her that she must convert by the terms of their marriage, she laughed in his face and told him that "you shall not have your wife's body, or an heir of it, until you disabuse yourself of the ridiculous notion that I shall ever bow and scrape before the Christ YOU call God."

That, for Baudouin, was the last straw. He left the room, ordered his Connetable, Joscelin, to confine her to the palace, and made preparations for a pilgrimage to Rome. He intended to meet with the Pontifex Maximus personally, if possible, to request an annulment from the "traitorous meretrix," as he referred to her.
>>
>>147352739
Reform the Ancient Finnish Empire, and get that last de jure county by Estonia.
>>
So for convenience, buy the games and pirate the DLCs, right?
>>
File: Screenshot_20.png (1 MB, 841x624) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20.png
1 MB, 841x624
>>147353042
french/sweden/uk somehow survived and moved to asia as wel
>>
File: 1467029999433.png (272 KB, 2976x1112) Image search: [Google]
1467029999433.png
272 KB, 2976x1112
>>147352739
ebin :DDD
>>
File: Population_of_Koreans_in_Japan.gif (30 KB, 867x591) Image search: [Google]
Population_of_Koreans_in_Japan.gif
30 KB, 867x591
>>147353136
You could do some pop transfers to Japan to depopulate it a bit. Or to some of those Indonesian islands with shit pops.
>>
>>147353195
No, for convenience just pirate everything.
>>
File: 1467327523613.jpg (181 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1467327523613.jpg
181 KB, 750x750
>>147350251
HPM-kun
pls
>>
>>147352941
not a lot of them, i'd say about as much as in catholicsm just less people give a shit
>>
>>147353171
Based Eirene, pls don't dump her
>>
>>147352253
Cost less, no width impact BUT have shittier stats, you can have fewer and I think no repeats.
Plus there is no Support Self-Propelled Artillery
>>
>>147353185
Läänemaa is next on the agenda, my dude.
>>
>>147352583
so guys can i stil recover and make a stable income again
or is it normal that at some point the bigger ur empire the harder it gets to make money/population for ur army
>>
>>147353136
I think a smaller threshold for pop migration would be helpful for solving this kind of stuff. I would try lowering the unemployment requirements for internal migration a little bit.

If we have a more constant stream of migrants the immigration attraction nf would also become a lot more useful.

This should help with Korea, Algeria, Australia, etc.
>>
>>147353565
>>147351373
Shit, I answered in the wrong thread.

>>147350251
Shit, I typed it out and forgot to send.

I can't really forbid the US from sphering anyone. As a GP they try to sphere the same way any other GP does, though they should theoretically prioritize south america.

Even so I try to tip the scales to stop them from doing that. They start with their diplomatic influence in Afghanistan, for example, set to hostile and at -10 relations.

I will keep an eye out to see if they are still trying to do retarded shit but they will never stop sphering easy targets with high pops because it's simply too good for the AI to ignore.

>>147350457
You mean increase?

I did several changes to try and stop it from spamming, IIRC an increase in MTTH was also in it.
Is it still spammy? I might change it to a country event if it's still spammy.
>>
>>147353565
I think he accidentally posted some shit in the last thread

>>147351373
>>
File: hoi4_3.jpg (733 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hoi4_3.jpg
733 KB, 1920x1080
>>147349175
Rate my world so far. That Spain.

Anyway, first semi successful game so far, enjoying playing a smaller nation that can still influence stuff. Was bailing out Italy and stopping marines in Normandy. Having problems with man power and got to the point where I can't expand and get more factories. So stuck with a shit airforce.

Still afraid to play as a superpower tho.
>>
>>147354075
>check out my Germanyblob
Does anyone on 4chan play HoI as anything but Germany?
>>
>>147354159
I play italy and us
>>
>>147353912
Should have just taken France and made the Asian islands your protectorates. This is too much, your people would hate living in a country like this. Russia is having problems because its too big, and most of its land is unpopulated, that wouldnt late a year in the real world.
>>
>>147354159
But he's not Germany.
>>
>>147354159
clean your glasses anon
>>
>>147352935
Could you make some Jewish Ethiopia flags for Vicky 2? (ala Kingdom of Semien)
>>
>>147354058
If you had access to the source code would you actually fix vicky instead of just doing patch roundabout jobs?
>>
File: ScreenSave5.jpg (515 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
ScreenSave5.jpg
515 KB, 1680x1050
>>147354159
>>
>>147354159
>>check out my Germanyblob
not mine, AI's. I'm playing Hungry in case you didn't notice the flag in the corner.
>>
Are there any good Eu4 mods left? VeF got fucked, MEIOU+T was fucked immediately. Are there any decent mods based on the vanilla game that make it less shit?
>>
File: Untitled1.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
2 MB, 1280x720
Rate my game so far. I had to stop early in wars twice because I messed up, but I like the polish border right now so Im going to keep that one. The Ottoman fuck up was advancing my infantry after a major battle and then a merc stack cam so I had to let them past my wall of men to not lose, then ended early because I couldnt set the battle up right. Only 2 provinces missed and now there wont be any chance of a coalition for a while.
>>
>>147354473
Are you offering?
>>
>>147354347
il burn any citizen that's against the system fuck the rebels
>>
>>147349612
Even Liquoria 2 could hardly be called a niche game, look at all the normies who play it
HOI3 is different
>>
>>147354058
Ok.
It might be worth it go to full ahistorical with relations/opinion to keep the US out of Asia. Like, make them completely hated by every country in Asia/Near East, and give GPs historically interested in the region extra starting influence there so they can get in before the US.
>>
>>147354159
I usually play Communist Argentina
>>
>>147354585
your Empire looks like a dick anon.
Very nice
>>
>>147354729
why waste ur time being useless on the world stage?
>>
>>147354754
I don't know what your dick looks like, but you should see a doctor about it.
>>
>>147354635
You chose a super large poor natons over a decent sized super rich nation. Imagine the development you could have given your people if you stayed France sized.
>>
>>147354459
Also known as Beta Israel
>>
>>147354890
but i just wanna conquer the world
>>
>>147354606
What are you talking about?
I dont have the source code
Zebras would have an easier time with getting it.
I cant even comphrened were you got that idea.
Stupid anon
Why would you ask?
At least you arent insulting me I suppose.
The ramifications for giving it out would be great.
Children know it would be illigal.
Hell pirates know that.
I dont want you to bring it up again.
No more you hear now ill be
Going now.
May you have a good day
Everyone.
>>
File: ck2_19 2 marriage solved.jpg (3 MB, 1920x2159) Image search: [Google]
ck2_19 2 marriage solved.jpg
3 MB, 1920x2159
>>147353171
Although Baudouin was not able to meet with the Pope personally, he was able to deliver a missive to the College of Cardinals for the Pontiff's eyes, detailing his situation and begging, "as a great man of faith and the bastion of Catholicism in the Orient," to be freed from his spousal requirements towards Eirene. Shortly after Baudouin returned--he did not even set foot into Eirene's chambers, nor did he ever speak to her again--he received a response from the Pope, granting him his desired annulment "with all blessing from the Church." Eirene Angelos was unceremoniously thrown on a Venetian transport, sans half her goods, and on the way to Constantinople by the end of the evening.

Unfortunately, Baudouin's misstep with Eirene had cost him. Marrying his half-aunt Isabelle was no longer an option following her traitorous attempt to have his own mother assassinated, and there was no worthy Christian power in his vicinity which could offer up an heir of any sort. Yet determined to make the minimal Greek he had learned useful and to spite the Angelos clan, Baudouin reached out to Doux Manuel Komnenos of Cyprus and recieved his blessing to marry his sister, also named Eirene. This Eirene, however, was twenty years old, old enough to agree on her own to convert upon arriving in Jerusalem, albeit at the price of sparing her brother the necessity of paying a dowry and being named the designated regent for any children the couple might have, concessions Baudouin was, albeit reluctantly, willing to make.
>>
>>147355109
So why did you bring it up in the first place?
>>
>>147355082
You cant in states. Get over it.
>>
File: swissgermany.png (455 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
swissgermany.png
455 KB, 1152x864
>>147354159
sure
>>
>>147355214
Hell I dont know
Everyone has questions
Like its a nice thought for HPM to fix vicky
People like you wouldnt understand.
>>
>>147355247
can i turn my country in to something that can?
>>
>>147355330
Johan pls.
Fix your own games.
>>
>>147354459
>>147354892
I'll see what I can do. The full set or just monarchy?
>>
>>147355330
>HPM
>fixing vicky
wew
>>
>>147352889
You can change tws_battle_factor, which I'm not really sure how it works. I never fucked with ticking war score but since it happens int he humiliate CB it would be possible, but I assume it would be based off in battles you win instead of occupying and holding territory.

>>147353136
>which
Meant with, fuck I'm tired.

>>147352863
You get almost no infamy for justifying for colonies, but I see what you mean.

The Sepoy rebellion should free some states IIRC, though it should free the Mughal territory only. But I didn't change it so.

>>147353049
>GB just doesnt care.
Thing is, I can't make it care. Ticking warscore is supposed to cover that hole but I can't make occupying a colony be worth more for the AI.

>>147354048
>I think a smaller threshold for pop migration would be helpful for solving this kind of stuff.

I won't change it from vanilla. The problem with Taiwan and Korea seems to be being overcrowded, which is a reasonable thing to stop migration. If we remove that people would just move to a place, become unemployed and the unemployment would snowball.

I already fixed that in Taiwan, I will fix it in Korea. No sense in changing colonial migration for that.

>>147354473
I could try. Unraveling paradox code and making sense out of it would be nightmare though, especially considering the amount of different people that worked on it. Would probably be a full time job, might not even be worth it.

>>147354697
Even that doesn't guarantee the AI will actually stop.

>>147355214
He said "Wiz is watching me".

>>147355330
.... . .-.. .--. / .. ... / --- -. / .. - ... / .-- .- -.-- .-.-.-
>>
>>147352583
>Fort Maintenance 786
>>
>>147354058
>Is it still spammy?
I personally find it pretty spammy. You run a lot of test games, what do you think?

Also, what do you mean by 'change it to a country event'?
>>
How do i lower Nobility's Influence?

i tried taking their states away but it doesnt go lower and they rebel
>>
>>147355491
Just monarchy, maybe fascist, since I doubt being jewish would have an effect on the other flags.
>>
>>147355590
>Also, what do you mean by 'change it to a country event'?
He means he'd be copying robmod again :)
>>
>>147355570
yea i should remove a bunch
they are mainly from country's i conquered
>>
>>147355643
I honestly just never take or give land to the nobility or clergy. If I start with any I ussaly go on a mass revoction spree after im not in critical danger from an outside source and I cant attack anyone at the time. 5% less manpower and taxes isnt that huge.
>>
>>147355514
>I can't make it care.
Why not make a decision the way Formosa is given to Japan? Each time one chunk of India is freed until the next war. 3-5 wars in the end.
Tag it to...provinces? You can tag events/decisions to occupied provinces like in HOI2, right?
>>
>>147355491
could you do the regular ethiopia flags? you havent done them yet for your flag pack
>>
how do i stop the request council support spam
>>
>>147355514

>You can change tws_battle_factor, which I'm not really sure how it works. I never fucked with ticking war score but since it happens int he humiliate CB it would be possible, but I assume it would be based off in battles you win instead of occupying and holding territory.

That's more then I expected. Is there any way to check if it could work for occupying territory the CB is used for? I think it would make those CBs much more worth using compared to standard territory taking CBs if so.

Related but is there a way to mod ticking war score for either fulfilling or not fulfilling a wargoal for all CBs that have it? For me ticking warscore is just a little too weak in Vicky and leads to wars taking far longer then they should even when goals are accomplished, and I wanted to mess with it personally.
>>
File: ETH_monarchy.png (2 KB, 93x64) Image search: [Google]
ETH_monarchy.png
2 KB, 93x64
>>147355897
I actually made them already for the next pack. Would you like me to post them so you don't have to wait until I officially release it?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (46 KB, 984x511) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
46 KB, 984x511
>>147355876
Oh right, here is the decision.
Basically in India is 80% lost (simply do it with key provinces not owned) Brits are forced to negotiate? Only India tags decision.
>>
>>147354583
no
>>
>>147355984
yeah thatd be great
>>
How do you repopulate a colony with your culture? Raising militancy, encouraging emigration in populous states, and encouraging immigration where you want them doesn't seem terribly effective
>>
File: ETH_republic.png (2 KB, 93x64) Image search: [Google]
ETH_republic.png
2 KB, 93x64
>>147356148
Very well. All the flags are historical except the fascist one, which I'll explain when I get to it.
>>
>>147352583
I was bringing in 250 trade from half the east coast of Africa. This was in the late 1500s, how are you only at 316?
>>
>>147355819
im stuck with -25% tax and trade power atm because they have 65% influence

>>147355570
lowered to 500 now

getting + 240 every month now
now i need to find a fix for my army since i can build a 1.4M army but as soon it's bigger than 500 they die
>>
File: ETH_communist.png (3 KB, 93x64) Image search: [Google]
ETH_communist.png
3 KB, 93x64
>>147356148
>>
File: E47EAC9F4.gif (629 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
E47EAC9F4.gif
629 KB, 250x237
>>147354729
>Communist Argentina
>>
>>147356312
dont know how

theres not many country's to trade with tho
>>
File: ETH_fascist.png (3 KB, 93x64) Image search: [Google]
ETH_fascist.png
3 KB, 93x64
>>147356148
For this one I defased the Ethiopian tricolour with a minor detail symbol found in the Derg coat of arms. I thought that, even though it's taken from a supposedly communist coat of arms, it was symbolically appropiate. Plus, it was a very minor detail in the original CoA, and thus I think its actual association with communism is negligible.
See the bottom where the wreaths meet
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emblem_of_Ethiopia#/media/File:Emblem_of_the_Derg.svg
>>
>>147355819
Im getting 20% tax, 20% manpower recovery and -10 land maintenence from both of those, -5% my ass, your not counting potential positives into that equation.
>>
>>147355754
>changing an event from a province event to a country event is copying from another mod
It's the most basic shit to do nigga.

Even if this was true, and it isn't, the event disloyal regiment is a province event in vickymod. So if he does that he's not copying from anyone. :^)
>>
>>147349175
>866 – Battle of Brissarthe: The Franks led by Robert Baratheon are defeated by a joint Breton-Viking army.
>Robert Baratheon
Pls no
Stag=fag
>>
>>147353341
Isn't this graph a bit misleading, since I'm pretty sure Japan considers the children of Korean (or other foreigners) residents to simply be "Japanese," just like Sweden.
>>
>>147355590
>You run a lot of test games, what do you think?
Lately my test games are mainly AI-ran, so I don't see events.

Can't really give a better opinion than you.

I mean change the event from a province event to a country event. So it wouldn't check and have a chance to fire for every province.

>>147355876
You mean an unequal treaty but for the UK?

I don't think they should be able to take that much land with this many people for free, or that the UK would just give it away.
>>
What is it that causes vasalls to decide to form factions and join others? The fact that their military might can match mine, that they "don't have enough"? What is it? Because they all have like 40+ or 50+ relationship with me, they have more than enough duchy and county titles.
>>
>>147356528
>trading with other countries
Its better when your the only on in the area, then you get it all to yourself.
>>
>>147356746
oh well i own everything at this point
>>
>>147356703
Thats why i said 3-5 wars.
Every treaty will liberate part of India.
Problem is India lacks that unification CB Germany has and well....did you count how much infamy you need for the whole thing?

Can India claim Shri Lanka afterwards?
>>
>>147356703
HPM, since you'll be doing Ethiopian stuff for next versions of the mod, you may as well implement the flags I posted in the thread. I probably won't be releasing the next version before you release your Ethiopia changes anyway.
>>
File: ck2_19 3 change of ambition.jpg (3 MB, 1920x2159) Image search: [Google]
ck2_19 3 change of ambition.jpg
3 MB, 1920x2159
>>147355154
Joy of joys! Following a harsh increase of taxes on Muslims in Jerusalem--and, it cannot be denied, a few localized pogroms--Bishop Renaud is able to report that Catholicism has become the majority religion in the city of Jerusalem and its immediate surroundings. Baudouin, who had long desired to be the King who finally turned Jerusalem into a Christian city once again, is overjoyed. "God in heaven tasked me with expanding Christianity, and I said: let His will be done!"

Now, however, Baudouin is left with something of a predicament. While conversion will undoubtedly continue elsewhere, having already achieved the greatest feat he holds to be possible, Baudouin is less interested in personally taking a hand in further efforts. He now contemplates whether he should focus upon grooming an heir--which would, of course, require him to first sire one--or to take advantage of the momentary distraction of the French, thanks to a particularly vicious succession crisis currently occurring in England. If ever a war were to be launched with the goal of returning Jerusalemite territories to the fold, now, when King Philippe is marching through England, is undoubtedly the best of times to begin it.

His wife--"my true Eirene," as he calls her, much to her satisfaction--begs him to entertain the former. "We have tried and tried for a child," she implores him, "and yet naught has come of our efforts. Yet you are always so busy, my King, so busy... and I would so desperately like to try harder," she mumbles with a slight blush.

"We shall try once again now, my Eirene, and tomorrow, and all the more soon enough," he promised her with a kiss. "But matters of Christ Jesus must take precedence, I fear," he continued with a sigh, "and I fear the Kingdom shall not be safe until there are no more men sworn to Philippe who live within it. I detest to do so... but war with France must come first, I think.

"And then, my dear, I promise: we shall have our family."
>>
>>147355514
>I won't change it from vanilla. The problem with Taiwan and Korea seems to be being overcrowded, which is a reasonable thing to stop migration. If we remove that people would just move to a place, become unemployed and the unemployment would snowball.

I should have explained myself better. I was talking about lowering the requirements for a pop to leave their home province, and not about lowering them when choosing where to go.

Right now in a normal game situation the farmers/labourers can be up to 20% unemployed before they start to move around.

Pops should migrate and change jobs with a little more ease in those situations I think. But maybe it would be too taxing for the cpu.
>>
>>147356958
What mod?
>>
>>147357089
HIP

bretty gud
>>
>>147349175
>The Franks led by Robert Baratheon
You cheeky cunt
>>
>>147357235
Thanks
>>
File: 220px-Ion_Antonescu.jpg (15 KB, 220x299) Image search: [Google]
220px-Ion_Antonescu.jpg
15 KB, 220x299
>>147349319
Antonescu
>>
File: ck2_19.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ck2_19.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>147356958
On the 1st of November, King Baudouin brought the matter of a war with France before his Council. Predictably, Duc Boudewijn was firmly against the proposal, mostly because his own son, Comte Philippe, was ruling his territories in France in his stead, and any conflict with King Philippe placed him at risk. Surprisingly, however, Jerusalem's Spymaster, Duc Honfroy, agreed with Boudewijn in spite of the two actually being at war against one another. "Forgive my impertinence, Your Grace," Honfroy told the King, "but a war with the Kingdom of France is foolish in the extreme. King Philippe is not only immensely powerful, he is likewise immensely rich; the vastness of the sea is not like to save us. I agree the realm must be returned to unity, but such a goal would be better undertaken with subtlety than war."

Baudouin, predictably, overrode him. "I will not plot against the lives of a good Christian lord, especially not one whose only crime was to be related to Comte Raimond!" he spat. "I respect your work, Honfroy, but so long as I rule, you are to protect me from plots, not begin them on your own. This matter can be solved without placing the lives of any of Christ's noble children at risk."

To the displeasure of Boudewijn, Honfroy, and, it must be admitted, Eirene, the majority of Baudouin's council agreed with him: subterfuge was far too underhanded and time-consuming. Jerusalem must be made whole, and quickly. The very same day the Council met, a missive was dispatched to King Philippe (and, indeed, King Baudouin counted on it taking a long time to arrive) announcing Jerusalemite seizure of his vassals' territory in the Kingdom.
>>
File: Gheorghe_Gheorghiu-Dej1.jpg (107 KB, 291x400) Image search: [Google]
Gheorghe_Gheorghiu-Dej1.jpg
107 KB, 291x400
>>147357940
Gheorghiu-Dej
>>
File: 30YearWar.jpg (275 KB, 1600x754) Image search: [Google]
30YearWar.jpg
275 KB, 1600x754
Got a new version of the mod up now. Units will cost a lot less to produce during wartime, AI is more aggressive, and technology in the 17th and 18th centuries will make sieges a lot faster. The mod is also on steam nao

http://pastebin.com/gThqFi54
>>
>>147353341
I don't think that's a good idea. Most of the pops are poor and if we move them, the provinces would end up empty and producing nothing.

>>147355941
Not really, it can only check the occupied territory if you are demanding it AFAIK.

>Related but is there a way to mod ticking war score for either fulfilling or not fulfilling a wargoal for all CBs that have it?
Not really sure, sorry. The whole thing isn't really explained at all and my experience with that is minimal.

>>147356934
India is a national union for hindu-cultures, so they do get that free CB same way as Germany and Italy have.

No, they can't yet. Probably stuff for irredentism, not that India really needs it anyway.

>>147356997
They actually need 10% to start getting a move-around from unemployment.

They have the same modifiers as external emigration and since those increased for unemployment, I suppose the same should happen for colonial migration.

>>147356941
Sure, thanks a lot for those!
>>
Does your liege ever actually accept the 200 donation for their warchest?
>>
>>147358231
>so they do get that free CB same way as Germany and Italy have
What i mean you cannot break free as smaller Hindu nation and retake your non owned land with unity CBs.

Like how NGF can take German land from non-german land -thats what Hindu states need. So you can fight Brits and not just drown in Infamy.
>>
>>147358118
I'm trying to test now, and I was wondering if anyone had noticed anything weird so far. I've been seeing lots of rebellions but that makes sense. AI has actually been peaceing out of wars before they are completely annihilated (which is what I'm looking for) but there haven't been a lot of AI declarations of war--at least, not enough for me, which is why I increased AI aggro by a metric shitton. They are now a lot more likely to go to war, and I'm going to have to test to see if that accurately balances out against their reduced military strength.
>>
File: mac.png (2 MB, 1343x753) Image search: [Google]
mac.png
2 MB, 1343x753
rate
>>
>>147357976
I'm probably done for the day today, should be back tomorrow
>>
File: ISR_communist.png (2 KB, 93x64) Image search: [Google]
ISR_communist.png
2 KB, 93x64
>>147358231
Oh, before I forget, I made a new communist Israel flag, based on the original symbol of the Israeli communist party. However I wanted to ask you something about it.

Apparently the Israeli communist party was a merger of both Arab-Palestinian and Jewish communist groups that formed that unified party, which is why the symbol has both arab and hebrew text. I was wondering if maybe communist Israel should have a decision to get whatever Palestinian culture is called as accepted, with maybe huge militancy to Ashkenazim and Sephardim or any Jewish POPs as punishment.
>>
>play some hungary in EU4
>get a guarantee from ottoman empire
>>
File: Untitled.png (802 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
802 KB, 1920x1080
Lads? Surely letting them be a republic should be out of the question?
>>
>>147359145

MONARCHY. I forget who the Russian puppet king for Britain was so I want to see who it is.
>>
File: 1451645474909.png (449 KB, 1005x619) Image search: [Google]
1451645474909.png
449 KB, 1005x619
>>147358513
You mean this CB?
>>
File: Untitled.png (27 KB, 253x276) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
27 KB, 253x276
>>147359341
>>
>>147359418
I didnt get that as...who it was...Sikh?
Do i need Imperialism or something more for it?
>>
File: 1465871286751.jpg (537 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465871286751.jpg
537 KB, 1080x1080
>>147356958
>Yet you are always so busy, my King, so busy... and I would so desperately like to try harder," she mumbles with a slight blush
How lewd.
>>
My 56 year old mother just had a bastard daughter with an unknown father.

Surely this is a bug?
>>
>>147358118
Keep up the good work.
>>
>>147356958
>and I would so desperately like to try harder," she mumbles with a slight blush.

just turn this whole aar into erotica
>>
File: Beta isreal.png (3 KB, 93x64) Image search: [Google]
Beta isreal.png
3 KB, 93x64
>>147355706
Haven't come up with monarchy and fascist yet, but I think you should replace the Republic flag with this one. The original one's star is supposedly in representation of King Salomon, so I replaced it with what is thought to be the actual seal of King Salomon, which sports a Star of David, and thus looks more jewish.
>>
>>147358231
>They actually need 10% to start getting a move-around from unemployment.

They have the same modifiers as external emigration and since those increased for unemployment, I suppose the same should happen for colonial migration.

Yeah, I forgot that having a factory on the state evens it all out.

Anyway, I guess I'll just test some changes myself and see what works. But some tweaking is needed for sure. In provinces with a lot of pop growth like Tokyo unemployement for farmers is common because there are too many of them for the rgo size, and they don't leave or promote/demote fast enough to even it out even if you have a nf on the province continuously. Increasing the rgo size is not a realistic solution really (hundreds of thousands of farmers on a small, highly urbanized area?). This increases militancy and you end up with 100k stacks of rebels every few months by end game. Annoying.

But I'll stop bothering you with it for now.
>>
File: 1461222859706.png (865 KB, 694x1175) Image search: [Google]
1461222859706.png
865 KB, 694x1175
thinking of trying eu4 after a two year break
I miss two latest "expansions", but I hope it does not break the game too much if I use 1.17.1 version.

what country should I try first as a comeback?
>>
>>147358914
That would make the most sense.
>>
>>147358821
Well good luck with the thingy then
I don't really play ck2 so I don't know how hard the war would actually be
>>
>>147358914
Maybe decreased relations with whichever country issued the Balfour declaration too
>>
>>147358914
It's a pretty flag, but I don't really agree with your suggestion.
Remember that accepted is as much as being accepted as is accepting the rule of someone. One thing that I learnt during the time I worked in Jordan is that they (Arabs also Muslims in general) really, REALLY, hate jews. You don't fully realize the extent of their hatred until you discuss politics and Israel with Muslims living in the ME.

Second thing is, it would allow Israel to blob all over the ME, possible to places like Saudi Arabia or Mecca, with accepted cultures.

>>147359617
The Sikhs are actually in a very curious situation. While they can form India, their culture is not included in the Hindu-Indian cultural union. Therefore, they don't get that CB.

>>147360053
>In provinces with a lot of pop growth like Tokyo unemployement for farmers is common because there are too many of them for the rgo size, and they don't leave or promote/demote fast enough to even it out even if you have a nf on the province continuously. Increasing the rgo size is not a realistic solution really (hundreds of thousands of farmers on a small, highly urbanized area?). This increases militancy and you end up with 100k stacks of rebels every few months by end game. Annoying.
Oh, I know. A few other places have that problem too (like the UK and Germany late game). Ireland is also a stark example of this.

I'm trying to solve that, I'm testing faster promotions (just a bit) and emigration during situations of high unemployment. Only natural to extend to colonial migration since they use the same parameters for unemployment affect migration chance.

>But I'll stop bothering you with it for now.
Please, you are not bothering anyone.
>>
Can I get a link to the discord group?
>>
>>147360441
>One thing that I learnt during the time I worked in Jordan
Goddamn HPM, what job do you have to let you travel everywhere?
>>
>>147360441
What you say is valid. However, isn't there anything that could be done to represent the unique "bi-cultural" aspect of that communist party? If not then it's ok, at least the flag is way better than the previous one, so go ahead and use it.
>>
>>147360637
>he forgot the time when hpm spent a month in a cave in an undisclosed location
>>
>>147360441
>>147360649
Maybe instead have a blanket modifier for all communists that slightly lessens the penalty for unaccepted cultures? It wouldn't negate it, just make it not as harsh.
>>
>>147360441
Alright about the Israel thing, but then what about the amhara-oromo thing? I mean yeah I get its like that for gameplay reasons but there's gotta be a way to fix that. Same shit with afro-american being accepted in the US, there is no way you could call them an accepted culture in 19th century and early 20th century USA. But of course if they weren't accepted they would assimilate really fast.
I was struggling with the same thing for a silly mexico alt-his I was making, which featured a new criollo (white spainish-descent settler) as primary culture but a lot of mexicans just assimilated. I found some file I forgot what it was now but I think it was pop_types, and I changed something in there that made it seem like the problem was fixed (lessening assimilation chance for any pop with culture mexican) but when testing it all it did is fuck with migration arbitrarily.
>>
any lad ITT working on a HOI4 mod?
>>
>>147360791
This makes sense too. Obviously communism in practice wasn't a shining beacon of cultural egalitarianism like everyone wanted it to be but it certainly wasn't culturally elitist like the monarchies of the age, so accepted and non accepted cultures shouldn't be modelled the same way.
>>
File: 1441933730027.jpg (43 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1441933730027.jpg
43 KB, 500x371
>>147361308
HoI4 is so awful that no one should touch it with a ten feet long pole.
Shame on you for asking about such nasty things.
>>
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 1400x907) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 1400x907
What mods are best for CKII AGoT?
>>
>>147361045
If anything you would think being accepted should increase assimilation while being non-accepted decreases it
>>
>>147360791
>>147360441
Not all communist parties were cultural egalitarians, though in the case of Israel's it'd make sense.
>>
>>147361510
Not at all.
Why do you think that makes sense?
>>
Anyone have any historically themed music they listen to as they play?

I usually listen to either Fairport Convention, Steeleye Span, or Al Stewart

Fairport Convention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzBRrXCNkUU

That's from a folk rock opera about John Babbacombe Lee, who was falsely accused of murder and sentenced to hang. He survived three attempts to hang him. The band got the idea for the album after they found his personal collection of annotated newspaper clippings.
>>
>>147360637
He's a mosssad agent.
>>
Who created the liquor meme
>>
>>147360441
>While they can form India, their culture is not included in the Hindu-Indian cultural union
Well thats kinda bizzare but since now i know the answer il deal with it.
Any reason why Sikhs are like this?
>>
>>147358821
>doesnt own all islands
2/10
>>
>>147361580
Usually Strawbs. Hangman and the Papist, Grave New World are both perfect for EU4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwMwMawCu0E&index=8&list=PL107E132D933F20A3
>>
>>147361571
Okay perhaps being non-accepted shouldn't decrease it, but compare Southern or Texan culture to something like Chinese immigrants in the USA.
>>
File: 1465722033659.jpg (367 KB, 634x881) Image search: [Google]
1465722033659.jpg
367 KB, 634x881
Why did Paradox make the non-Fascist ideologies so shitty? You would think a Swedish developer would buff the fuck out of Gommunism but all it gives minor nations is some useless political power.
>>
>>147356958
LEWD
but I approve
>>
>>147361580
I listen to this during my Japan playthroughs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_7z_WVcpdw
>>
>>147362373
>Swedish
>>>Communist
>>>>Not Cucky Liberalism

Amerifat get out
>>
>>147362005
Fuck me, Hangman and the Papist is great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDDy6qXIWC8
>>
I tried to add a flag type for a government and now flags show up weird what the fuck do i do
>>
>>147362582
>What is Scandinavian Socialism
>Implying Liberalism doesn't lead to gommunism through cultural means
lad...
>>
>>147360649
Not really. I mean they can say they love arabs and I don't doubt a few communist arabs would joint hem but the crushing majority would still hate their guts.

>>147360791
I don't really think that's a good idea either.. Being a radical ideology usually means pissing most people off.

>>147361045
Only reasonable way would be creating an Oromo tag for the Oromo territories, though there isn't a precedent for that.

> But of course if they weren't accepted
Well, they aren't and they don't assimilate. I did add an exception for them and natives, but I don't want to add anymore cultures to that exception. The tag would still be the better solution.

>>147361809
They are primarily non Hindus. Panjabi is considered the main culture of Pakistan. Culturally speaking, that and the Mughal/Persian influence leaves then outside India culture group, India being considered a Hindu nation project.
>>
File: 1445893817174s.jpg (28 KB, 613x533) Image search: [Google]
1445893817174s.jpg
28 KB, 613x533
>>147362896
>>Implying Liberalism doesn't lead to gommunism through cultural means
>>
>>147363043
>I don't really think that's a good idea either..
HPM IS JOHAN CONFIRMED
>>
>>147363064
Liberalism ---> Welfare State ---> Socialism ---> Communism

geddit?
>>
File: modern_day.png (630 KB, 1222x335) Image search: [Google]
modern_day.png
630 KB, 1222x335
I'm making a thing
>>
>>147363043
You'll be using the flag AFP made though, right? Commie Israel I mean.
>>
File: buy hoi 4 pls.jpg (56 KB, 900x1284) Image search: [Google]
buy hoi 4 pls.jpg
56 KB, 900x1284
>[V2] - Legacy of Slovenia v1.01*°
http://pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i

>>[V2] - unHPM v1.5*°
http://pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx

>>[V2] - Robmod v2.5*
http://pastebin.com/MHswMhZi

>>[V2] - Visegradmod v3.2
http://pastebin.com/C8swKB9t

>>[V2] Liquor and Bureaucrats Mod 1.2*°
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ r1s3v3z0d17ctya/liquornbureaucrats.rar

>> Updated Waggle Pastebin*
http://pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

* The R&I will sperg out if you download this
° Alex da Silveira and his Grandi Youth will harass you if you download this

Reminder that 7 years guy is definitely not a shitposter.
>>
>>147363604
>modding for HoI4

why
>>
File: 1459930696449.jpg (36 KB, 278x278) Image search: [Google]
1459930696449.jpg
36 KB, 278x278
>>147362879
>>147362879
>>147362879
please help
>>
>>147363686
Thanks, false Cobra
>>
File: ZeznsWg.jpg (106 KB, 640x638) Image search: [Google]
ZeznsWg.jpg
106 KB, 640x638
>>147363272
the idea of maximizing and protecting individual liberty (Liberalism) such as freedom of thought and speech, should not lead to welfare state.

Unless you happen to mean the Murican version of "liberalism" which is just modern day progressivism with a hint of socialism.
>>
File: 1442283094072.png (632 KB, 503x572) Image search: [Google]
1442283094072.png
632 KB, 503x572
>>147363604
>using le figurehead emperor with no constitutional power instead of Abe
>not using Netanyahu for the USA
>>
>>147363832
Remove flag cache
>>
>>147363604
>Akihito
>>147350051
Could you make an event to remove the US cores on the CSA? I'm sick of fighting the US every 7 years. Could the Second Decleration of Independence include the removal of US cores if they are recognized by a great power?
>>
>>147363043
Is there a pastebin with the changes for the next update?
>>
>>147363604
>Chinese People's Republic
>Fourth French Republic
>>
>>147363604
>Japan
>relevant
>>
>>147364165
In what world do you live famalam?
>>
Fill in the blank.

Alsace-Lorraine is rightful _______ clay.
>>
>>147363043
hey HPM, is the new update compatible with the minimods yet?
>>
>>147363604
Modern day mod sure would be neat
>>
File: what.png (29 KB, 893x297) Image search: [Google]
what.png
29 KB, 893x297
>>147364013
what do i delete
>>
>>147364378
ISIS
>>
>>147364378
HRE
>>
>nationalist rebels have better technology than you

Why do I even bother with this game
>>
>>147363890
Look at where Liberalism started, France, and look at how it ended up over there. Lolbertarians always forget about the Fraternity and Equality parts of "liberté, égalité, fraternité."
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 137

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.