[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/poeg/ - Path of Exile General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 152
File: ss (2014-06-08 at 02.51.57).png (54 KB, 686x782) Image search: [Google]
ss (2014-06-08 at 02.51.57).png
54 KB, 686x782
Trading autist edition
Last thread: >>126033567

>New league Talisman info
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1478438

>/poeg/ HC guild (No sporkers allowed), drop your IGN if you want an invite
https://www.pathofexile.com/guild/profile/740

>Helpful links
http://pastebin.com/2a5WBcBP (embed)

>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
http://poe.trade/

>Read this before asking for build advice
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084

>2.0 Passive Skill Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree

>2.1 Offline Skill Tree Planner
https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/tag/2.2.3

>Wiki
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

>Delete This
https://github.com/ben-wallis/Filtration
>>
first for poopcore
>>
Dead general
Dead game
>>
gay boys play hardcore
>>
2nd for new guild tag
>>
top x for blast rain
>>
poopcore MASTERRACE
>>
File: whatever.jpg (19 KB, 333x275) Image search: [Google]
whatever.jpg
19 KB, 333x275
>friend is leveling in dried lake
>hasn't played in 10 months so everything is new
>finds corrupted area
>warn him about boss
>he dies taking my whispering ice to shitter core
>>
File: dankmeem.jpg (84 KB, 480x488) Image search: [Google]
dankmeem.jpg
84 KB, 480x488
>>126207916
relevant meme
>>
Deal with it :3
>>
30 fucking instances of dried lake and not a single corrupted area. I just need one fucking area to complete the vaal area challenge.
>>
Why don't they add a logout delay that's directly proportionate to the amount of time it takes to cast a portal and click through it? This would effectively kill chicken scripts as deaths occur from spike damage, chicken script thresholds must be set low enough so you don't constantly log out but high enough so you don't get one shot. The added delay would make such a setting impossible without logging out constantly thus effectively killing chicken scripts.

With the portal limit present in maps and a logout delay, this should together be beyond effective enough at ending the, "hardcore isn't hardcore" debate and I'm sure all real hardcore players can agree that this should be sufficient, while simultaneously putting Diablo 3's retarded 10 second logout timer to shame.

C'mon guys let's go to the epic reddit and petition chris wilson to implement the logout delay.. Who's with me?
>>
File: 1445680292487.jpg (52 KB, 399x464) Image search: [Google]
1445680292487.jpg
52 KB, 399x464
>tfw ripped my vsparker to a shitty extra damage powerfull crits titty bitch
spent so much currency building it, it was such a waste
>>
>>126208132
Stopped at why
>>
>>126208120

library is still faster
>>
>>126208132
stopped at ?
>>
>>126208143
Dank meme for le win xD
>>
>can't find my wallet
>my wallet contains a 50$ prepaid credit card I won at the company party
>tfw 40$ still on it

I just want to RMT some exalts man.
>>
>>126209063
rmt this bitch!
>>
Make yourself useful: how do I make a proper Doryanis Fist build that doesnt use memeclone and lets me become Dominus himself?
>>
>>126209063

normies pls go
>>
how much real money would I need to spend to fund the most overpowered character possible in game right now?

in each respective league if the rates are different
>>
File: ss (2015-12-22 at 04.19.52).jpg (201 KB, 1020x691) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-12-22 at 04.19.52).jpg
201 KB, 1020x691
:^)
>>
What music do you listen to when you are poeing my bros??
>>
File: ohlookitsnothing.jpg (748 KB, 1921x1052) Image search: [Google]
ohlookitsnothing.jpg
748 KB, 1921x1052
>>
>>126209824
I don't understand why do people keep posting pictures of shit loot like this? I've had a few boxes with those mods that get you a lot of the same crap, but there's nothing special about a bunch of shit yellow items unless they had 5 links or something.
>>
>>126210203
>>
File: new player.png (10 KB, 718x567) Image search: [Google]
new player.png
10 KB, 718x567
how accurate is this
>>
>>126210203
(^:
>>
>>126210563
Needs to be lower at the right
>>
people still play this shit game?
>>
first for rip to power outage and 6 second timeout is a lie
>>
File: 1433535207338.jpg (69 KB, 645x444) Image search: [Google]
1433535207338.jpg
69 KB, 645x444
>>126208409
>>126208537
I didn't read your reply but I wanted to let you know that chances are, you're a faggot GGGdrone supporter. You probably have pumped hundreds if not thousands of dollars into this shit game, boughten all the latest supporter packs, have multiple forum supporter titles and will defend every bad decision the devs make in this game almost every chance you get. If you criticize this game it's only so that you can take a weak negative stance that you will be comfortable with being able to easily defeat later on when they predictably fix everything, which in reality is just your own self oversimplifying the game's issues so you can always feel comfortable with the broken state that it is in and the menial effort made to correct the absolutely catastrophic issues facing the state of PoE today. It is for these reasons that I didn't read your post but instead just replied to you with this canned spiel instead. Fuck you GGGdrone supporter, kill yourself.
>>
>>126211215
No, its dead
>>
>>126211391
Stopped at >
>>
>>126211702
>>126211391
>>
File: sleep path of exile.jpg (81 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
sleep path of exile.jpg
81 KB, 540x429
>>
Why PoE sucks:
Fake depth, there's only a few ways to path around the tree with only minor changes based on which skill you're using because of the unbalanced allocation and necessity of life nodes
The endgame level grind is locked behind a slot machine map system
Drop rates on any build-enabling items is so low you can go months or years without seeing one
Crafting takes a completely inane amount of currency and after that it's still all luck unless you have a ton of endgame currency (which doesn't drop) and have completed a bunch of otherwise useless and tedious daily quest grinds
Because of these things, it's next to impossible to make a good character self-found
Because it's so hard to self-find, you have to trade, which means you're required to rely on third party websites since there's no ingame support for it
Because drop rates on top currency are so shitty, most people just abuse trade to get gear, so trade is full of afks and jews trying to jew jews
Developers don't even play they game, they just watch streamers play it and make changes based on that, screwing over everyone who doesn't play for a job or don't get donated things constantly because they simply don't realize it
Developer team is like 40 artists and 3 programmers, so all they do is pump out mtx and flashy particle effects that make the game run like even more utter shit, even though their self-made engine runs like utter shit on its own
There's 3-4 skills that outshine the other 50 or so to the point its not worth using them at all
There are rumors with growing credibility that GGG sells items and currency for real money in secret by masquerading as a third party despite the game already being laden with 40 dollar hats
>>
>>126212520
>Fake depth, there's only a few ways to path around the tree with only minor changes based on which skill you're using because of the unbalanced allocation and necessity of life nodes

this is one of my biggest gripes with the game

>oh shit we added jewels! look how they affect your tree with their AoE modifiers!

guess what, placement of a node on a tree literally means nothing. GGG could move any node 2cm to the left right or any direction and it'd still be the 1 node to pathing scheme they currently have.
>>
>>126212520

>There are rumors with growing credibility that GGG sells items and currency for real money in secret by masquerading as a third party despite the game already being laden with 40 dollar hats

I am very strongly inclined to believe that it is true. Also that whole Ventor thing and that other thing with Atziri item being on RMT site for a hardcore league while noone killed Atziri to begin with.

I mean, come to think of it, where do you think all that money to sustain GGG comes from? There are not that many people paying for 40$ hats, or are there?
>>
They should have several predefined skill trees per skill gem per class that they're held to balancing properly. I feel they can hide from skill balance issues by pumping new gems and rearranging the passive tree every patch so it takes players a bit to realize it's the same problem every time. They just nerf all the popular skills then buff the new ones or some other ones.
>>
>you must have a level 25 character on your account to trade currencies or unique items

I didn't think this through.
>>
>>126213530
>There are not that many people paying for 40$ hats
Well realistically stash tabs comprise the majority of their MTX sales. There's also item transfer skins that you wouldn't necessarily notice were purchased MTX. And I see a whole fuckload of people with custom portals which means they probably bought a supporter pack.

Stash tabs and supporter packs are a lot of sales. Then there's all the $1,000 supporter uniques and also the mega expensive supporter packs they don't need to sell many of those high priced items to equal many lower priced sales.

The RMT thing wouldn't surprise me. If you owned a game capable of literally printing money for nothing, would you not do it? I would.
>>
Where should I go to continue to progress?
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMB37CCEI-mRKtVriycBUJBltD1rrNMsyBuUDDr7jLRRUfAZjwF73yf35o7gpvtPNWmV5QpT2u3hX3sOIV7ZlSUb3IPcYXzEbFCVylG1xzcuJOPGij6V8kNfOq6tAzK076KoS9GcYMJb56cpIcTdweTJ3_GEZYHHpUu8NVJUY_66_VknfIdDkhd8ioLcFKJ04w2LR-VIMHzoqM=
Starting to feel a little squishy in merc but there's still damage nodes I feel are important.
Also, is it viable to go CI from here or would it require too much point investment?
>>
File: heayeaaewraer.jpg (84 KB, 497x411) Image search: [Google]
heayeaaewraer.jpg
84 KB, 497x411
>cells boss
>-8 drops

why is this allowed
>>
>>126212520

>Developers don't even play they game, they just watch streamers play it and make changes based on that, screwing over everyone who doesn't play for a job or don't get donated things constantly because they simply don't realize it

Please tell me that is not true. Thats like a restaurant kitchen staff that does not eat/taste the food they cook and rely on few "gourmets" to tell them if its edible or dogshit. Travesty, that's what it is if it is true. No good developer does that.
>>
File: 1424025233877.jpg (252 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
1424025233877.jpg
252 KB, 750x500
Need a crit/shield frost blade build. It's hard to balance crit chance/multi, projectile speed, increased defences from equipped shield, and max life without using too much points. Help.
>>
>>126214535
>melee
>frost blades
>projectile speed
lmao
>>
>>126214513
some play, but they're not obliged to
>>
>>126213789

>would you not do it?

No. I would not do it. Call me a fool, but i would not do it.
>>
>>126214665
More fun than vaal spark.
>>
>>126214686
>here's millions of dollars with zero obligation
>nah
okay

>b-but you're cheating the fanbase!
why does it matter if the developer who makes the game profits from RMT rather than chinese gold farmers solely profiting from it, provided the playerbase isn't aware? considering there's literally nothing to stop this from happeniing in new sheepistan, you may as well assume it is happening since RMT does happen and the developers have to balance the game for its existence whether they profit from it or not.

that's not to say they should do it in front of our faces but there's nothing we can do about them doing it behind our backs now is there so who gives a shit as far as you are concerned it's just a chinese gold farmer doing it.
>>
>>126214513
Most of them don't play the normal game when they play it's all custom shit with gm commands.
>>
>>126212520
I'm surprised that this are the biggest complains, but I don't see people complaining about the bullshit deaths.

I can have a character that never goes bellow 80%, good hp/es pool, high resistances, and out of nowhere I get my shit pushed to 5% or I die. Everyone just goes "git gud" and shit, but it's stupid and unfun, you already have to spend like 60% or more of your AP on defensive shit, waste most of your currency capping resistances, and you still get bursted because "lel game is supposed to be unfair to stay exciting".

Instead of absurd spikes in damage the game should just feature challenges that scale appropiatly, so you can decide if you want to be a facetank, a ranged fag, or a hit and run character, but not being punished for trying to play a build that requires finesse.

It's not necessarily that the Skill tree is bad and you're forced to pick health, it's that the game forces so many checks on you before you can have a successful character, stack hit if you're physical, stack health/ES, stack normal resistances, stack chaos resistance, find a way to prevent or remove freeze or you get one shotted, find a way to remove shock or you get one shotted, stack armor so you don't get one shotted, stack defensive auras so you don't get one shotted, stack defensive curses so you don't get one shotted, and then if you made all that right, you can start having fun! only to realize your planned build is left with like 15-20 points at most for cool shit and it won't work unless you spend a bunch in RMT to trade for exalts and fund your character.

Why not remove all that bullshit, or at least make a league where all those prerequisites aren't mandatory to even survive? I'm not asking for the game to get casualized, I want the actual game to be as challenging as possible where my inputs matter, not to stack who knows how many layers of defense just so I don't get a bullshit death left and right.
>>
Meme
>>
File: i make poems.png (211 KB, 458x282) Image search: [Google]
i make poems.png
211 KB, 458x282
literally getting raped just trying to sell items to people
>>
>>126213983
you shold scrap this character and make a new one. You dont take crit nodes prior to life nodes. You dont take CI until late end-game when you have enough currency to buy a good enough chest/shield to give high enough ES

rethink what you are doing.
>>
>>126215192

>chinese gold farmers

While i understand that banning chinese IP is useless since they will use proxies...

Is there any way that developers/players can counter them?

>>126215551

I think that is the issue regarding game mechanics/design.
>>
fuck leveling in this game is so fucking BORING. I'm quitting again see you later nerds keep shoveling dogshit in your mouths.
>>
>make new account
>buy 25 exalts
>tfw you need to be level 25 to trade them
>tfw level 16

oh god. thinking of buying a guild tab just to skip this stupid shhit.
>>
>>126216314
just spend 20 minutes playing the game?
shaking my head, retards these days...
>>
>>126215987
>Is there any way that developers/players can counter them?
The only way is to either remove trading or change the nature of trading.

Runescape had a system where item prices were fixed to the item so it was impossible to trade the item for money, you had to have the amount the item was worth. The price of the item would fluctuate based on supply and demand. The playerbase ultimately wanted it to be removed because it was poorly implemented, basically shortsighted.

A proper implementation of attaching prices to items would work tho.

Diablo 3 self found with group found option works. I think a combination of runescape's old system and Diablo 3's group found system would be the best possible trade system. Add in the third party indexer into the game and you have literally an impermeable and flawless trade system.
>>
>>126209837
you wouldn't like it
or heard of it
>>
>>126215960
I have plenty of currency to buy CI gear, I just don't want to invest when I'm not sure whether I'm in a good position on the skill tree to go CI or not. Life nodes are pointless before level 60 when everything dies as it comes onscreen, I'm still far from maps and +res/reflect etc.
>>
File: 1447563574798.jpg (35 KB, 265x272) Image search: [Google]
1447563574798.jpg
35 KB, 265x272
>>126216512
>thinly-veiled fixed price trade posting
>>
>>126216314
you lost me at

>buy 25 exalts
>>
>>126216314
>tfw 0 exalts
>tfw faggots like this guy already have 25
end my life
>>
File: 1445227950514.jpg (31 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1445227950514.jpg
31 KB, 384x384
>>126209837
when I'm alone and naked with a big gulp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppzfOlAPkmc

when I'm with people around and drinking mocachinos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVNhzFJwjpQ
>>
Wait you guys actually pay 20 bucks for a single exalt? Assuming you're on THC.

I don't mind spending my money, and I make plenty, but that's a hell of a steep price.
>>
>>126216693
>thickly layered best possible trade system
>>
Whats the best area to look for corrupted areas? I need me some fragments.
>>
>>126217404
I'd say docks
>>
File: 1446337586746.jpg (60 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
1446337586746.jpg
60 KB, 500x491
>>126217404
put a sac fragment into the map device

don't tell reddit about this. it's a secret
>>
>>126217404
Library, docks
I don't know if the vaal timer still works
>>
>>126217404
poehud
>>
>>126217404

i think mudlfats
>>
What happened to this game?

Why are there no reasonably priced not total shit builds anymore?

If you want to have a decent build, you'll need to drop at least 3ex on ridiculous uniques.

Now if you don't want to do that, you literally are forced to go totem shit build.
>>
>get to a4 cruel hc for the first time
>get 2 shot by the bone queen while it's offscreen
welp
>>
>>126217875
Arc
Reave
Cyclone

All cheap and alright
>>
>>126216512

Sounds alright.
>>
>>126216991

You are not the only one.

AFAIK, i dont even need them, somehowi have all the gear i need, which does not even ammount to 1 ex. Jaws of Agony shield and Heartbreaker, Atziri's Step, Sunblast. Rest just self-found rares.

Never despare. Improvise.
>>
>>126218000
>arcing without call of the brotherhood
>reaving is shitcore tier
>playing melee without taste of hate and lightning coil
>>
>>126218205
How do you not have anything? I've been playing for a week and already have around 8 ex worth of uniques. Do you even map?
>>
>>126218409
>I've been playing for a week and already have around 8 ex worth of uniques
what the fuck man?
>>
>>126218549
It's not even remotely hard if you don't waste currency on useless shit and run a simple shop

And that's just assuming your mapping and not trying to play the market at all
>>
>>126218746
actually, you must be the luckiest man on earth
I think I'd barely be able to afford a tabula if I sold my whole stash
>>
>>126218409
do maps really drop better shit than just random enemies in the world? do you get guaranteed uniques or something?

Because I keep watching this videos of people doing maps and pretty much leave everything on the floor and barely pick any currency.
>>
>>126218347
bladefall is god tier damage even when playing noncrit with trash gear
some memers at the top of the ladder are rocking essence drain and it's looking good, and they don't have exceptional gear
>>
>>126219023
they have like on average a 30% quantity and 50% rarity buff, but that's practically nothing
>>
>>126219023
Some uniques require higher item levels to even drop. The added item rarity/quantity helps too.
>>
Do most of you guys play on hardcore only?
>>
File: some gear.jpg (137 KB, 559x609) Image search: [Google]
some gear.jpg
137 KB, 559x609
>>126218409

Not everyone is that lucky with RNG. Besides, im playing TSC, so maybe THC has better drop rates? Ofcourse not. Or maybe is it because i solo?

And yes, i do map, since level 70.
>>
>>126218409
The odds of getting a unique drop worth more than 3c are so astronomically low the vast majority will never ever see one drop.
>>
File: 1431403635584.jpg (80 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1431403635584.jpg
80 KB, 500x359
>>126219267
yes
>>
>>126218876
then just flip

>b-but I want to play the game instead of path of economy!!!
enjoy being poor
>>
>>126219267
yes
>>
>>126219267

No, im on TSC.

Though i have like, 15 chars over lvl 80 on standard, i dont play them.
>>
File: cat.jpg (21 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
21 KB, 268x265
>>126219267
playing hc since d1 classic ladders f-a-m
>>
File: tumblr_mu6ar4nZwO1st4d1oo1_400.gif (2 MB, 372x323) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu6ar4nZwO1st4d1oo1_400.gif
2 MB, 372x323
This game used to be fun.
>>
>>126219561

>enjoy being poor

Heh. Considering that vast majority of gear that i want for those few mediocre as shit builds i run, being poor is no bar for me in order to enjoy the game.

And making those few chaos orbs is relatively easy.
>>
>poors
I dropped shavs, kaom's heart and a rumi's amongst other valuable uniques, why can't you guys git gud at the game?
>>
>>126219874

when did you rip?
>>
ripped a full day ago still dont know what to roll going insane why did i fight that mob
>>
is there some cheap unique weapon that's good for leveling with reave around level 50? or do i just search around poe.trade for some rares?
>>
I only play standard.
>>
>>126219934
today
>>
File: 1446216769636.jpg (185 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1446216769636.jpg
185 KB, 800x800
>>126220092
>>
File: 1385732737324.png (32 KB, 238x220) Image search: [Google]
1385732737324.png
32 KB, 238x220
>>126219443
Guess im lucky as fuck then. Or maybe its because i bought a supporter pack.
>>
File: yeah buddy.gif (2 MB, 400x214) Image search: [Google]
yeah buddy.gif
2 MB, 400x214
>>126218876
>tfw self found tabula in cruel
>>
>>126219775
what changed?
>>
>>126220092

Bad choice.

I once spent playing standard for eight months on and off. Then i played Torment League. In Torment, i made atleast seven times as many uniques, got five exalt drops, got shitton of currency/gems/good rares than in a third of Standard.

Fuck. Standard.

If you want SC, play SC leagues. Talisman so far is alright.

>>126220431

Dude, if i bough a supporter pack, i would DEMAND a much fucking better RNG. Apparently, it does not influence your RNG, but i somehow DOUBT it. All those shits with supporter packs, all those streamer shits. They all somehow have this magical, out-of-ass God-tier RNG. Makes me confidently think that GGG does not tell anyone that they have secret account options.

>>126220803

Everything.
>>
>>126219946
why not roll the same thing you were playing and just play safer this time? it's not like the build failed, it was you who failed, you just said it.

You will be more likely to make a mistake if you start all over again and have to try new stuff out, you're already good at what you did before, so why change?
>>
>>126220803
this game is fucking shit now. they literally ruined everything in this game by pandering to "omg i play dark souls like the mostHCX game EVUR PRISE THE SUN XDDD" plebbit retards. yeah i have an idea for a new boss expect its not a new boss its one that is already supposed to be dead and we are going to bring her back to life and put her in a small room with a one shot lazer !! YEAH grreat idea my NZ friend ill get on it right away. and thus they created this new act 4 piece of shit piety boss. her stupid fucking lazer is completely unavoidable and have now way to dodge it and unless you are over 5k hp you will die in one hit. YEAH good job. the only way to get away from it is hope you can click on your portal fas enough to get out. YEAH nice fucking boss where we have to use a teleport and a loading screen as a survival tactic. so stupid. and i knwo you "omg im liek the most hardcore GAMUR eVRRR" faggots post here. like seriously fuck you, you have ruined this game for me. i used to have fun rolling through this game now my character has lost an entire 80% of my level AND i fucking died like 10 times raising my death count to shitter status when that doesnt reflect how i truely play this game the majority of the time not dieing. god fuck off with this BS. its this stupid mentality of this place and the "lol no playing HXD XXDDD" I feel like the majority of you play default leagues but are just so desperate for attention and validation because you lack any real social skilsl you pretend to be one of these hardcore assholes. well congratulations your hardcore bullshit has poisoned this game and turned it into a shitfest. i really hope your fucking happy because everyone of you who went along with the "omg LE EPIC difficulty, HARDCORE GAMERS such as MYSELF" bullshit killed this game. so mad i have three level 90 toons now who cant even clear act 4 because you cucks and your "muh hardcore" BS.
>>
File: 1450110406845.jpg (747 KB, 632x511) Image search: [Google]
1450110406845.jpg
747 KB, 632x511
>Tfw map with temp chains.
I'd rather play a reflect fracture map.
>>
>>126220979
The fuck are you talking about negro, you just stand on piety's back and run around her while she casts the fire beam.

The sporker's guild is like 90% or more HC, so they're not pretending or anything. And this game isn't even remotely comparable to any DS game, here is just stack resistances so your drunken whore mom can play the game while giving a double blowjob and stuffing her ass with cocaine.
>>
File: 8ML7d42.png (545 KB, 1296x308) Image search: [Google]
8ML7d42.png
545 KB, 1296x308
>>126212520
>runescape style fixed pricing with diablo 3 style group found with in game indexer to solve all trade problems and fuck over botting and make lewt.com go bankrupt

>short logout delay that's about equal to the time it takes to portal to fuck over chicken scripts and kill the altf4 meme

>improve client performance in groups, a steady 60fps should be obtainable in six player groups under almost any circumstance

>improve gameplay fluidity by reducing or removing and standardizing cast time or cast delay. also make animations cancelable. gameplay fluidity will be greatly improved as players will have better control over their character

>adjust the camera angle it's too overhead and looks retarded. you can see the visual defect of the tops of some trees and it gives you a shit view of your character's aesthetics

>seal exilehud user's buttcheeks shut with a hot glue gun then feed them chili until they explode

>give each class a few linear skill progression choices that are designed to be end game viable to help noobs and provide a sense of balance
>>
File: 66f941f12f[1].jpg (43 KB, 159x545) Image search: [Google]
66f941f12f[1].jpg
43 KB, 159x545
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1187x764) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1187x764
>>
>>126221881
>tfw haven't seen a trove since talisman started
>>
>>126220007
im not the person that asked this question but please answer it. he or she deserves it
>>
>>126220886
Standard makes more currency/money than temp SC leagues nerd.

Temp SC only makes mirrors if you got a group dedicated and efficient and coordinated.
>>
>>126222381

Could not care less about standard. It is fucked beyond anything. That it makes more money. Shit, considering that 1% Life Regen on Blood Dance boots is legacy now, and i have probably eight of them, i suppose i am better off than noobs. Then again, the fuck i give about standard. Atleast in temp leagues you have something to go for - challenges or those free shitty MTX.
>>
>>126220007
>>126222202
laviangas wisdom + the highest pdps rare sword you can find/afford
>>
File: 12-22-2015 1-35-41 PM.jpg (50 KB, 437x247) Image search: [Google]
12-22-2015 1-35-41 PM.jpg
50 KB, 437x247
can I get a price check on this in the talisman league?
>>
>>126223094
10c
>>
>>126223094
>Agony Knot
I'm sure some masochist furfag will love it.
>>
>>126222758
>challenges
Speaking of, how the fuck do you do the double spirit challenge?
>>
>>126223160

this is the only ring of its kind on talisman. There are ones with less rolls than this going for 3ex. I think I am going to post it for 6ex
>>
>>126223512
get the tormented map mod and get lucky, use empires grasp to pull monsters to spirits, or just be lucky and get it randomly (like me)
>>
>>126223512
I got it luckily in act3 cruel

>>126223550
so post it for 3ex and maybe it'll sell.
>>
File: 1436125896083.png (16 KB, 691x597) Image search: [Google]
1436125896083.png
16 KB, 691x597
>tfw thinkin about witch feet
>>
What elders should I focus on first?
>>
File: ggg.png (3 KB, 514x93) Image search: [Google]
ggg.png
3 KB, 514x93
Thank you based Chris
>>
>>126223630
I actually had a chance to do it today, but it was on chamber of sins and the fucking spirit kept walking into walls and there was no way to get him to move towards the mob.
Was quite fucking furious right there.
>>
>>126223035
thanks pal
>>
File: 1384282240922.png (139 KB, 440x388) Image search: [Google]
1384282240922.png
139 KB, 440x388
>tfw you will never wake up bright and shiny in the morning to kripp streaming races and go to bed while he's mapping every again
>>
>>126224261
I randomly ran into a corner once and two ghosts were just chilling there and decided to run completely opposite directions with no rares around.

Also speaking of challenge bullshit, I found a unique strongbox a few days into the league but it bugged out and didn't count towards the challenges and then two days later the patch fixed it apparently but it didn't reward it to me retroactively. I swear to god if I don't find another one before the end of the league.
>>
File: dat feel.png (31 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
dat feel.png
31 KB, 500x461
>>126224408
>She exploded the corpse of the boss!
>>
is there some unique, or jewel or skill that becomes stronger with more health/energy shield other than righteous fire?
>>
>>126223550
>>126223094
>not a single t1 roll
>garbage base
>shit life

haha oh wow.
>>
>>126223512

Use this method >>126223630

Or this: bait a rare/unique mob to follow you (attack you in melee) and search for wailing sounds. TSs make a very distinctive wailing sound, so you have to be carefull enough not to get close to them and not to attack them (hit them) with off-screen attacks. If you get lucky in map to get two distinctive wails, you then have to use an actual patience and skill to make rare/unique follow you to TS and then survive and sucessfully bait another one in.

This challenge, just like one with Kill Rogue Exiles possessed by Talisman, is an actual challenge IMHO.
>>
>>126224212
>more shit I'll never get more than 1 of because the drop rates are non existent
thanks chris you faggot
>>
>>126224408

I still have to make that build Kripp suggested: Templar Avatar of Fire Burning Arrow + Blackgleam. I think now that Burning Arrow has that unique jewel, it might be worthwhile, just for auld lang syne.

But yeah, miss him.
>>
>>126226008
fucking newfag, ele prolif is shit.
>>
File: some gear with shitty tali.jpg (153 KB, 557x601) Image search: [Google]
some gear with shitty tali.jpg
153 KB, 557x601
>>126226185

Oh fuck off, noone is suggesting Ele Prolif.

BTW senpai, is this tali worthwhile?
>>
>>126224212
>>126225875

better hope it's some common shit, because that's the funny thing about the Div Card challenge: At the moment there are only two 10-card sets: one is "The Last One Standing", gives Atziri's Disfavour and only drops in Hall of Grandmaster; the other is "Time-Lost Relic", while this drops in an normal map (excavation), the fact it gives a league specific item (and thus has a chance to give voll's devotion, head hunter,...) the drop rate are most likely abysmal.

well have fun finishing that challenge!
>>
File: hnnng.png (84 KB, 250x264) Image search: [Google]
hnnng.png
84 KB, 250x264
tfw sittin on loads emone but cant be bothered selling shit
>>
>>126226379
the fact that you keep so much garbage proves youknow nothing about this game.
>>
>Tfw builds are unplayable if im not killing everything on screen in less than 1 second.
>>
File: 1434533069604.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1434533069604.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
>>126224640
this play defined my entire childhood.
>>
Do we ironically like dicks or are we seriously gay guys?
>>
>>126229263
only ur gey
>>
>>126229263
neither fag
>>
File: 1430304592679.png (83 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1430304592679.png
83 KB, 241x228
>A4 cruel
>1.9k HP
>know Malachai is going to savagely pound my ass into oblivion

help
>>
>>126230629
2k for mala is fine
>>
D E A D
E
A
D
>>
~cat
>>
File: 1394244673789.gif (555 KB, 139x140) Image search: [Google]
1394244673789.gif
555 KB, 139x140
Item Rarity or more damage?
>>
>>126212520
p2w
stash tabs are the absolute biggest bottleneck for crafting and selling, impossible to run a decent store without them and you're very severely gimping yourself if you don't have them. it's difficult to compete in end-game content as the economy has balanced itself around sellers and resellers, you can't fund a decent character without the backing of a reasonable store. i understand that i'm cheap as fuck and that forcing people to buy stash tabs is probably ggg's main source of income, but it's especially sad when they claim that none of their microtransactions confer an actual gameplay advantage. you're shooting yourself in the foot if you don't buy them.
>>
>>126235897
you can create infinite accounts for free = unlimited mules
>>
>>126235897
I bought tabs and I'm still a poorfag >20 chaos
what the fuck would I sell? those shitty 1 alch uniques or that 6% faster projectiles?
>>
>>126237273
true enough

>>126237301
depends on your luck for the most part i suppose. generally you list all the garbage gear you find with some decent affixes for 1alch-5c before you start crafting/reselling
>>
>>126235897
this is true

that said a 1 time purchase of a stash table bundle is pretty minor compared to the shit in most f2p games
>>
>>126235897
I do fine with one single page dedicated to my shop. The secret is to sell things at a price people will actually buy them for so they have a short turnover. And just vendor anything worth below 2c, because its not worth the space... and even less the time.
I see streamers stick a shitty health+3reists ring in their 2ex tab far too often. And it sits there till the end of the league(assuming a fanboy doesnt buy it). Its retarded.
>>
how rich are you
>>
File: giphy.gif (780 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
780 KB, 500x380
>>126238953
im wealthy in friendship
>>
>>126238953
20c
>>
File: asdasd.jpg (215 KB, 577x598) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.jpg
215 KB, 577x598
>>126238953
rich on the only place it matters.
>>
>>126239520
jesus christ. sort that shit out
>>
File: heh.png (2 MB, 1230x882) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
2 MB, 1230x882
>>126239774
how about this.
>>
>>126240034
spoiler that shit
>>
File: killme.png (23 KB, 737x153) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
23 KB, 737x153
I searched "poeg" on google desperately trying to find an image of the door texture GGG used on a shield and find this.
reminder that actual reddit autists come here now
>>
File: path of google.jpg (165 KB, 832x723) Image search: [Google]
path of google.jpg
165 KB, 832x723
>>126241434
>a shield
>>
>>126241652
th-thank you anon
>>
File: base.png (388 KB, 584x618) Image search: [Google]
base.png
388 KB, 584x618
>>126241424
you gonnalove this fa m i ly
>>
>>126241996
that's a lot of jewelry my friend
>>
File: 1431060612379.png (8 KB, 319x366) Image search: [Google]
1431060612379.png
8 KB, 319x366
>>126241434
>Tfw you are literally the top memer of /poeg/
>>
>>126242218
Fuck off ermafaggot
you're a disease that needs to be wiped out
>>
File: 1449827304922.jpg (71 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1449827304922.jpg
71 KB, 900x900
>>126242358
what the fucks a disease
>>
D
>>
R
>>
E
>>
A
>>
File: 1435935973405.jpg (60 KB, 449x638) Image search: [Google]
1435935973405.jpg
60 KB, 449x638
anybody else looking forward to playing poe in virtual reality?
>>
File: A-million-hours-played.jpg (121 KB, 665x869) Image search: [Google]
A-million-hours-played.jpg
121 KB, 665x869
>>126238953
>>
where were you when they nerfed essence drain and bladefall
>>
File: 1389161834597.jpg (89 KB, 663x313) Image search: [Google]
1389161834597.jpg
89 KB, 663x313
>>126243673
>>
"realm is down for maintenance" fuck you ggg
>>
>>126243673
Give me a hug.

>>126245305
Poison is not a nerf to bladefall!
>>
File: 1376163469381.jpg (29 KB, 491x268) Image search: [Google]
1376163469381.jpg
29 KB, 491x268
>>126245308
>>
>>126245305
>nerfed bladefall
>now goes around corners
>>
File: zVnVw0h.gif (185 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
zVnVw0h.gif
185 KB, 800x800
>>
>>126245479
I made this picture.
>>
based
>>
>>126245841
Re rolling my shadow

Do I go:

-CoE wanderer
- Caustic arror
- Crit reave
- poison blade fall
>>
File: 1384269655676.gif (3 MB, 527x344) Image search: [Google]
1384269655676.gif
3 MB, 527x344
>>
File: path of exile.png (10 KB, 221x25) Image search: [Google]
path of exile.png
10 KB, 221x25
>>126223182
>>
File: 1384142452669.gif (3 MB, 321x249) Image search: [Google]
1384142452669.gif
3 MB, 321x249
>>126246154
>>
File: 1397579590786.gif (2 MB, 367x236) Image search: [Google]
1397579590786.gif
2 MB, 367x236
>>126246375
>>
>>126246587
God I fucking hate Mjolner
>>
>>126246064
reave
caustic
>>
~cat
>>
which global channel do we shitpost in
>>
>>126216512
You would just use junk items to get around it lol.
>>
>>126246154
>>126246375

nope
nope nope nope
>>
>>126247206
Not really. Say you want to RMT 20 exalts. You would need to have 20 exalts worth of "junk" just laying around. That means you would need to be stashing literal junk. Stash space is already at a premium as it is and that would have at least required you have already played long enough to accrue a serious collection of junk. Furthermore, because the price of items is in flux due to supply and demand, you would have to have some items that somebody had wanted fairly recently that were worth a whole lot of currency.

It's possible situations like this exist but you can't bank on it and it's a far cry from just paying someone straight up for shit.
>>
>>126247203
5055 :^)
>>
File: 2015-12-23_00001.jpg (243 KB, 721x754) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-23_00001.jpg
243 KB, 721x754
Post wealth (HC only).
>>
>>126246587
What is even going on in this?
>>
>>126249417
how to stress test your gpu
>>
File: 1361878382441.jpg (95 KB, 701x706) Image search: [Google]
1361878382441.jpg
95 KB, 701x706
>>126248636
>not using chance orbs to get gg uniques and sell them for more than everything in all your stash tabs combined
>>
>>126249825
I've been chancing for nearly 3 years now.

not one fucking unique
>>
File: 1380860070199.jpg (102 KB, 913x1100) Image search: [Google]
1380860070199.jpg
102 KB, 913x1100
>>126250372
yfw?
>>
new player here

should i play on talisman or regular?

and what are the easiest / cheapest 3 builds right now?

if anyone replies i'll be surprised honestly
>>
>>126250809
go talisman

flame / bond totem
poison arrow
trapper
bladefall
firestorm

can't go wrong with any of those (all gear independent / zero cost)
>>
>>126250809
Talisman.

Bladefall, Arc, Austistic Arrow.
>>
>>126246587
Jesus is that still replicable? I fucking want to play that
>>
Is summoner witch still viable in talisman?
>>
File: 1384247078840.gif (605 KB, 256x79) Image search: [Google]
1384247078840.gif
605 KB, 256x79
>>126251438
>>
>>126252203
Yep, shit's still super strong
>>
>>126252246

>256x79

What is this, gif for ants?
>>
>>126252351
pretty good meme, dude
>>
>>126252246
it's like he is breaking the reality or some shit

god damn
>>
>>126237301
Those quality gems vendor into GCPs
>>
D
>>
D
>>
are you retarded?
>>
>dead game poster can't even do it properly

incredible
>>
>bought a call of the brotherhood for 1 chaos

how was your day /poeg/?
>>
>>126237301
You missed the beginning of the league I suppose. I was just farming dried lake and any item with more then 70 life on it would net me at least an ex. Literally every piece of shit garbage gear would sell within the day for at least a chaos. I think I made like an ex an hour just from selling shitty rares.
>>
>run a rare unid palace map
>had vulnerability
>it may have been extra dmg of some sort and inhabited by beasts
>dropbears and devourers everywhere
>some otherworldy bears drop on top of me and take 99.9% of my hp
>I also had my granite flask active from before that so it was 100% dead if I didn't
>got one t5 and one t2
I'm going to take a nap..
>>
So I been thinking about making an EA scion, and this two builds seem interesting, the second one seems a lot more gimmicky and prone to nerfs, but it has dual curses and more life.

>https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1461017/page/1
>https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA3UDlgSzBg4J9gxfDjwUIBRNFHEWbxhWGJEaOBo-GmwcpySqJbwnLyftKPopTzWSNuk6UjrYOuE7KDwFPC09_EGHRtdKyE3jUEdTpVhjWHdZ81pSXwRfP2BDY_1mVGhlaHRo8moeajtuPXGFcg9yqXaseuZ7w3zZggeCm4LHgwmDX4PMjM-QVZErkc6Ub5SgmK2aO5tdna6f36IApleomqyqtz677byfvoDAZsRYxPbGrs9-0iHUfNhN2L3ZfNpi20_fv-DD42rkIuoY7DjvDu988B_yL_JB8kXyl_Pd9kj3Mvjr-ej8S_4K_o8=

>http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1413611
>https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAA2E07KJSgA5baYm49aHQYVmBDvoD56IMJgsdBhyj6tz6YrYPM_go8Ldi98kXGroNfNZI64cT2rj4MXwth_o-mVyftcqmvp2ebHKevbE3jBg73MhzO5FFTpWjy1HzqGHzZK1BQR_AfCfZ2rPjrDc3vDqIAz34Ucbvt_lQUIASzrY3ZfA48kc5fP8Bmggc6Ut-_9kg8BfJBvJ_bT-98n9_8SxiR4MOaOxRNJbyCm-w4OtgpTycvAZHkIpBVLdIabBo4NumdriSqpwgDdRZvj0aRK-Nqm6FYdxhqXwR4L3zlWAeMzw==

any thoughts on those? or are they shit?
>>
File: JQsQbtb.jpg (22 KB, 446x362) Image search: [Google]
JQsQbtb.jpg
22 KB, 446x362
When's the last truly momentous event that happened in PoE's history? I mean like for example when Mors and Havoc were racing for world first hardcore Atziri kill? If anyone missed it, here's a summary: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/20yzm9/havoc_world_first_atziri_kill/

Was that it? I feel like 2.0 was supposed to be the next major thing to happen but it was just a shitshow and with each passing day I feel like nothing momentous will ever happen again. What is there to have happen really? I feel like this game is going to start suffering from feature rot before long. The core game needs to be improved. Why are we all excited to play this shit? What memorable thing happens? It's just a sad blend of addiction and autism.
>>
>>126207183

Ahahahahaha that fucking autist.

Also whats the general poeg consensus on 2 exalts and 5 necropolis maps for a mirror deals?
>>
>>126217060

If i could make an exalt every 3 hours that would pay as much as my current job.
>>
>>126256691
It's funny as fuck tbqh famila

If an autist wants to write a custom indexer and a scrub is too retarded to google if an offer out of the blue is a scam I don't see the issue
>>
>>126257050

The issue is, that not everyone has lost hope in humanity. Some people actually still think others are nice.
>>
poeg russia is more active than here :/

https://2ch hk/vg/res/14070999.html
>>
>>126257567
what the fuck happened?

/poeg/ threads usually had a lot of traffic
>>
>>126257893
believe it or not most people don't want to see the same whining posted 24/7 le shitcrow teehee so funi meemes
>>
File: 1450172050609.jpg (16 KB, 210x200) Image search: [Google]
1450172050609.jpg
16 KB, 210x200
>>126258464
poopcrow spotted
>>
Tfw getting a run trough the whole act 4 for 2 chaos.
Just chilling playing BoI while someone else does the work for you. Damn THC can be comfy sometimes.
>>
is it viable to run a gem shop? like make a bunch of characters at different levels and just sell gems at a higher price than the vendor?
>>
Feels good to have the most broken support build ever and not sharing it with all you cucks desu senpai
>>
what's the best green support gem for split arrow? I found a storm cloud but it only has two linked sockets and I don't have currency to fix it
>>
>>126259283

Oh you playing hexa/pentacurse with that ice shitter staff?
>>
>>126259406
Not whispering ice curser fuck that shit is horrible
>>
>>126259342

Depends on what you're doing? If it's masses of shitty mobs, GMP maybe.
>>
>>126259460

The only good support build i can think off is that staff that shoots things in a nova, and you go totem + ball lightning with the gloves that reverse knockback, and just vacuum everything in a spot while cursing it.

No idea about anything else that could actually be called broken.
>>
When people say "Hybrid" do they mean Life+ES, or Armour/Evasion+ES?
>>
>>126259585
My curses have offscreen aoe with blasphemy and max effect desu
>>
>>126259693

Yea, but that is just running blasphemy. Its what it does, the aoe of it scales like crazy even if you dont invest in it, its also useless unless you are playing builds that kill stuff offscreen, and even then that is possible only in certain maps.

Whispering ice curses, and the vacuum support can both curse the everliving fuck out of mobs as well.
>>
>>126259834
Ya but I make the party +8 all max as well as buff the fuck out of the dps and my blasphemy literally offscreens archers with triple curse desu
>>
>>126259964
who plays with other people tho
>>
>>126260015
I want to anonkun but everyone is too gosu. Doing maps and shit while I keep rolling new characters for the nth time

guess I'll stick with the pubs like the rest of the common folk
>>
>>126259964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1d6X13PIhU

Well the sire of shards vacuum requires only a sire of shards and those gloves. The rest can be literally anything, so you could as well run 3 purity auras and maybe curses.

Also how do you get +8% max res? Arent purities only +4 or +5-6 with effect nodes or lvl 23? And 3 auras + 3 blasphemies = 210% reservation? So shavs low life?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 152

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.