[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/dg/ - Destiny General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 174
File: 1448328198049.jpg (167 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1448328198049.jpg
167 KB, 1600x900
Comfy Edition
>>> NEWS <<<
11/19 Weekly Update
https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=14015

2.0.2 Update
https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=13940

December: Weapon / Class Balance patch.

>>> LINKS <<
Stalk your ToO opponents: http://www.destinytrialsreport.com/
Infusion Calculator: http://mattaltepeter.com/destiny
Looking for game: http://www.destinylfg.com or http://www.destinylfg.net

What Xûr sold: http://xurday.com/
Assorted /dg/ OC: http://imgur.com/a/trzBw
Check anyone's status: http://destinystatus.com/

Ghost locations: http://destinyghosthunter.net/
All grimoire cards:http://www.ishtar-collectivenet/
TTK grimoire cards: http://www.ishtar-collective.net/releases/the-taken-king
Calcified Fragments: http://destinycalcifiedfragments.com/
>>
what primaries are you looking forward to playing with in crucible come december?

I hope I can get a DIS47 with full auto & I'm considering farming for an ideal Imago Loop, although it might take a couple of days.
>>
>>123367684
xth for HM pls
>>
>>123367949
I really like the whirligig saw and amygdala arm. :^)
>>
>>123368032
Bloodletter a best.
>>
File: Destiny (20).png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Destiny (20).png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>123367949

It's already fun to play with right now, December is gonna be fun.

Also have a 310 Suros I kept for this reason.
>>
xth for Bv X MisterTurn. They party in game, they chat in game, they even chat in Skype!
>>
>>123368224
nice, does that have the 28 holosight? (the ones that give enhanced target acquisition)
>>
>>123368001
Posting here for new thread. Doing a Fresh HMKF, we are 4/6 3/6 confirmed. Reply or send me a FR to join up.
>>
File: Shadi.gif (95 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
Shadi.gif
95 KB, 256x192
>>123368259
repulsive
>>
>>123368294
Yeah but I like using the 41 for a futuristic ACOG-like scope, it's perfectly viable at medium range with it, though I'll use the 28 for rumble.
>>
Persistence or Life Leech on Terminus?
>>
File: 1448215945315.png (108 KB, 552x336) Image search: [Google]
1448215945315.png
108 KB, 552x336
>>123368259
>>
>>123368381
Life Leech
>>
>>123368381
Life Leech is probably more handy. I think Persistence is a shit perk overall though, so I'm biased.
>>
I think if performance bonus wasn't a perk on snipers/ shotguns and players didn't have special ammo flowing from their asses, snipers and shotguns wouldn't be such a big problem. Of course I wouldn't be against a range nerf on shotguns and an aim assist nerf on shotguns, but honestly ammo is a bigger issue.
>>
>>123368374
I agree, the 41 do look nice.

I just can't get over the 28 sights, I did some runs in the cosmodrome with an ARI45 with near max stability and the target acquisition bonus from the 28 sights was absurd
>>
>>123368546
I don't see how people think ammo is such an issue still. Especially when they also say everyone is using their secondary as a primary. If that were the case, even with optimal gear perks, you'd still be starving for ammo.
>>
File: Untitled.png (77 KB, 904x658) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
77 KB, 904x658
>>123368224
>>
>>123368728
>hip-fire
Its shit
>>
>>123368312
Still need more?
>>
>>123368848
Yep, we are 4/6. Will be 5/6 with you.
>>
>>123368663
I use my sniper more than a primary when I roll in a pubstomp. It's super easy to get special when the fucking drop range is so big. I'll be at a special crate near B and then when I head back to C or A there will more than likely be a few green boxes on the ground just waiting for me. Rusted Lands and Shores are really great for the being in two special ammo drop areas at the same time thing.
>>
File: shit's on fire yo cct.jpg (77 KB, 400x269) Image search: [Google]
shit's on fire yo cct.jpg
77 KB, 400x269
5/6 for HMKF on PS4, get your asses in here.

Awesomeness-x
>>
>>123369127
who's in it? I don't want to spend 3 hours just to get to sisters again desu
>>
>>123368663
special can be used far too often in a crucible match. I personally don't think that snipers should be able to sit and scope all game only stopping to hit the few crates around them & the same goes with running and shotgunning.

Performance bonus is one of the things that exacerbates the issue & invective is another. Honestly, I thought that primary snipers and shotguns were going to give the alternative to a more reliably full special weapon at the cost of your primary for people who wanted to use those strategies, but considering you can do that already without giving up your primary, they are practically pointless (which is one of the reasons UR is so rarely used)

>>123368663
>Especially when they also say everyone is using their secondary as a primary
>you'd still be starving for ammo
the problem is that people are doing so and aren't at all starved for ammo, which is the problem that needs to be addressed before the weapon balance IMHO.

Testing stuff like starting/ spawning without special, getting rid of performance bonus & retooling invective and getting less ammo from crates is definitely worth.
>>
File: vacuum the parking lot.jpg (87 KB, 538x720) Image search: [Google]
vacuum the parking lot.jpg
87 KB, 538x720
>>123369203
We have 3 above or at 310 and 1 305 hoping to get drops or else he bugs out of Oryx and myself who's 309 but properly jocked up this time and will hopefully hit 310.

Your choice bud.
>>
>>123369259
The entire point of Invective's exotic perk is to sidestep the ammo issue though, idiot. By changing it you're changing the entire crux of the exotic.

Starting without special would probably do very little. In most cases it'd just end up with people playing more conservatively for the first 2 minutes of a match and then it going back to being shotguns and snipers all over.

Its also not like Performance Bonus procs so often that its breaking the game balance.
>>
>>123368259
>tfw no Apple gf
>>
>>123369127
Ever been called Awesomeness-kek?
>>
>>123369632
>entire point of Invective's exotic perk is to sidestep the ammo issue
I know, it's a stupid thing to have in crucible & Invective should be retooled because of it.

>Starting without special would probably do very little. In most cases it'd just end up with people playing more conservatively for the first 2 minutes of a match and then it going back to being shotguns and snipers all over.
I agree, I still think it's worth testing with a combination of other changes to special ammo.

>Its also not like Performance Bonus procs so often that its breaking the game balance
That doesn't mean it isn't a perk that is negatively effecting balance, I still stand by saying that it is one of the things contributing to the problem.
>>
>>123369982
Pretty hideous desu
>>
File: mop up rain.jpg (495 KB, 756x1133) Image search: [Google]
mop up rain.jpg
495 KB, 756x1133
>>123369903
Yes, plenty of times. Now get your ass in the goddamn raid.

Pls.

>>123369982
Accidentally jump in front of a train.
>>
Does anyone happen to have, or would be willing to take a screencap of a Hunter wearing either the IB pants, or the Raid pants? Both would be lovely as well. Danke!
>>
>>123370182

>accidentally jump infront of a train
You're fucking retarded this just proves army faggots are cancer and braindead zombies
>>
2/6 for a fresh Nm Kf raid just send a friend request and join up
>>
>trying to get this crucible test auto rifle done
>fucking 300+ light premades in y1 playlists

Bungie fucks this game up but it's the players that make it truly awful.
>>
File: 1444699042600.png (320 KB, 500x518) Image search: [Google]
1444699042600.png
320 KB, 500x518
>>123369982
>tfw in party with awsomeness,kazuto and truejiro
>kazuto and jiro are moaning into the mic for some odd reason during a vog run

>all of a sudden awsomeness's mic goes off for a second and I hear this yelling sound and moaning in the background

>kaz and jiro's guardians die by adds due to afk while awsomeness is safely hiding in the top of the templer's room

>a few minutes alter after some giggling they all get back on the mic

>mfw
>>
>>123370052
>I know, it's a stupid thing to have in crucible & Invective should be retooled because of it.

All they'd have to do is change the PvP cooldown to 2 minutes like the ammo boxes. But Bungie can't code things in separate tables so it won't ever change, and if it does it'll become nigh useless.

>I agree, I still think it's worth testing with a combination of other changes to special ammo.

But what is the end goal here? If you make it so people spawn without special ammo, and then increase the cooldown on ammo boxes and decrease the pickup radius on it, you're gimping special weapons to such a point that they're not worth using, or maybe to a point where the only ones worth using are Sidearms, since they always spawn with some. What is your dream scenario in regards to special ammo?

>That doesn't mean it isn't a perk that is negatively effecting balance, I still stand by saying that it is one of the things contributing to the problem.

It might negatively affect balance but the only reason its such a problem is because everyone was given a 10/10 roll max range shotgun with it out of the gate. Without re-rolling weapons, you're limited to what RNG gives you, severely limiting the amount of damage Performance Bonus can even cause in PvP balance. Giving everyone that Conspiracy Theory-D was one of the single biggest mistakes Bungie could make in regards to 2.0. I disagree that Performance Bonus itself is such a large problem.
>>
File: teh6h.png (103 KB, 837x525) Image search: [Google]
teh6h.png
103 KB, 837x525
>using high impact AR
can't wait for this shit after buff, it already competes with anything that's not pulse rifle
>>
>>123369982
>>123370420
>tfw I was there
>tfw I'm straight and just sat in awkward silence
I mean, if they want to, it's cool. It was just a bit weird to me knowing that they all stopped playing in the middle of a run so that awesomeness could open them both up.
>>
>>123370697
>It was just a bit weird to me knowing that they all stopped playing in the middle of a run so that awesomeness could open them both up.
I would leave the party if that was the case.
>>
File: raid legs.jpg (23 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
raid legs.jpg
23 KB, 599x337
>>123370291
Raids legs with no shader.
>>
>>123370403
To be fair a lot of the year 2 maps actually suck.
>>
>>123370901
Oops thats the IB shader.
>>
>>123370901
Thanks friend Anon. I suppose those might go well with IB Hunter gear. Much obliged!
>>
File: Destiny_20151125111917.jpg (320 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Destiny_20151125111917.jpg
320 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw having fun with universal remote + sunbreaker in zone control

>>123370420
I am not to be sexualized
>>
>>123370460
>it'll become nigh useless.
that's why I think it should be completely retooled, I can't be bothered coming up with an interesting perk, but I think ammo regen is something destiny just haven't gotten right yet.

>what is the end goal here?
obviously special ammo should be more contested as an objective like heavy is. Due to the fact that there is usually another special crate somewhere else on the map, there really isn't much reason to fight for special as it drops. If that happens, less people will have special which will mean less sniping campers and less shotgun runners in an entire game. It will make holding onto special you do get for defence or contention necessary, something like sniping to secure heavy/ defend control points/ take out incoming runner or sharp turning around corners with a shotgun from someone who is chasing with their primary. Instead of using it to get any kill, it will be used to get kills that matter & the special will be used to complement your playstyle instead of define it.

>Without re-rolling weapons, you're limited to what RNG gives you, severely limiting the amount of damage Performance Bonus can even cause in PvP balance
That's a pretty weak argument, you have to consider whether a perk is overpowered by it's impact when in use. If a "10/10 max shotgun" with performance bonus has such an impact on the meta, it needs to be addressed & part of the issue is performance bonus (IMHO, I also think rangefinder isn't much of a step up from shot package).
>>
>finally did shindig in the crucible chaperone quest

holy shit fuck you bungie seriously why the fuck? go fuck yourselves.
>>
File: 1446230562106.jpg (14 KB, 291x183) Image search: [Google]
1446230562106.jpg
14 KB, 291x183
>There are people who don't have the Tron Sparrow
>>
is uffern with LiTC a 3-shot to the body? What are the damage calcs on Uffern?
>>
Any advice for someone trying to do the Imprecation part of TFC?
>>
>>123371430
get kill streaks and play passive, it's easy.
>>
>>123371852
git
gud
>>
>>123371852
ask someone here to boost you
>>
>>123371385
>obviously special ammo should be more contested as an objective like heavy is.

Heavy is hardly ever contested in my experience though. When it pops up, both teams split up and go to their respective heavy and then a few rush out and trade kills while the rest camp with their MGs and wait to pick people off.

>It will make holding onto special you do get for defence or contention necessary

So you essentially want to turn them into power weapons, like Shotguns and Snipers were in Halo? Is that more or less right? Because that seems antithetical to the approach Bungie wants to take with Destiny's PvP. If they had wanted it to be like Halo, they could have built it from the ground up to be like that. Hell, they do that right now with Heavy ammo spawns. That's pretty obviously not how they want PvP to work.

>If a "10/10 max shotgun" with performance bonus has such an impact on the meta

But the reasons it has such an impact is multiple, from the basic fact that Shotguns have been various levels of OP since the games Beta, with Bungie doing very little to change that, and the fact that literally every player is handed this gun for doing a simple questline. 100% of the playerbase has access to this one gun. Again, Performance Bonus isn't the big issue here, its the availability of the gun and its perk roll is of secondary concern. Yes, Performance Bonus helps negate the need for special, but thats a much more minor issue when compared to the guns overall availability. The problem is less about special ammo with this complaint and more about Bungie giving everyone a borderline OP and a clear top choice for a secondary for doing very little.

>I also think rangefinder isn't much of a step up from shot package

What do you mean by step up? It's always been second fiddle to Shot Package but with that being removed, its now the clear top choice.
>>
>>123371852
shoot the gun.

you need to proc triple tap once for the PvE section, so go promethean code or whichever is the TDB rasputin mission and headshot the thralls that run at you.

In PVP just shoot the gun at the opponent's head until they are dead. Don't shoot from too far because range is shithouse & don't shoot too fast because accuracy is shithouse.
>>
>>123370420
TrueJiro is not meant to be sexualized! She is pure.
>>
>>123372095
>she
>>
>>123372236
if you're a girl it makes up for how much of a shitter you are.
>>
>>123372236
with that high pitched voiced you have to at least be a ftm
>>
There's a ridiculously good PDX roll today. Hammer forged/outlaw/smallbore with the red dot sight
>>
>>123372278
>>123372349
I acknowledge I am not in the top tier

but there are worse than me out there
>>
>>123372408
Unless it's the 41 it's pretty bad though.
>>
Did anyone else buy the Zarinaea? I got the one with CC and Hi Cal because the others were trash.

Want a general review of if it actually plays well.

Think it will be pretty good once the buff hits.
>>
>>123372591
Yeah that's a great roll
>>
>>123372591
auto rifles are about to get a lot more fun

hand cannons too!
>>
>>123372465
>41
>good
45 best PDX
>>
>>123371959
Working on it.

>>123371984
Boosting seems a bit worrying to me. I like earning my guns, although not sure if I can honestly get TFC at this point. Plus asking for help seems incredibly awkward.

>>123372035
I'll make a point to get the PvE done right away, thank you.

>>123372095
Are you pure, Appie?
>>
>>123372464
Not him, but that doesn't say anything about their win/loss though. If you've got joe blow who won 2 IB matches but lost 20, the people beneath his win count might only have 1 win in IB because they were busy playing trials or something else. I mean think about it, how could the majority be losing when half the room always wins? I get that the destiny playerbase is shit, but that's just factoring in nonparticipants.

>>123372738
I'm so happy I won't be getting random phantom handcannon bullets due to shitassdickfuck handcannon accuracy anymore.
>>
>>123372894
Oh wait that's my bad, I got the two impacts confused.

Sorry
>>
>>123372945
>>123372464
>this many people didn't even play IB
dead game
>>
File: zarinaea d 3.png (134 KB, 815x1110) Image search: [Google]
zarinaea d 3.png
134 KB, 815x1110
>>123372591
Its a pretty standard Shingen archetype. I've got a few alright ones. I don't really know what you mean by "if it actually plays well." I don't know about its recoil patterns or anything like that.

As long as it has good rolls it should be fine.
>>
>>123372013
>Heavy is hardly ever contested in my experience though. When it pops up, both teams split up and go to their respective heavy
I mean, most players who are playing the objective will save a super for heavy or at least try to.

>antithetical to the approach Bungie wants to take with Destiny's PvP
could you outline what that would be? I don't see how less special contradicts it.

>Performance Bonus isn't the big issue here, its the availability of the gun
You're saying the reason it doesn't effect the meta is because the only example of it effecting the meta should be wiped out because the gun also has rangefinder and high base stats. It was used on felwinters & it can be rolled on omolon snipers.
The facts are that there isn't much reason to use any other perk in substitute & it's primary use is to reward a degenerate strategy.
This is baseless, but I'd also say that the reason performance bonus isn't as impactful as it can be is because the special problem is exacerbated far more by the drop rate from boxes. If you agree that the drop rate is too high (drop amount or drop timer), then performance bonus should need to be tweaked too, because the more of a commodity special is, the more useful PB becomes & it's already damn useful (considering it's the best option by quite a margin)

>It's always been second fiddle to Shot Package
that's what I mean, range and ammo are the two problems of shotguns, so giving perks that buff either will just give a no-brainer choice. Those should be removed in exchange for more interesting perks, like kneepads or some shit.
>>
>>123372591
It isn't great. Considering that the perks available aren't really all that great, they are better swapped for more stat nodes, which suros offers.

The ARI41 is better due to being able to get much higher stability as well as high cal (or a range buff) and a better perk like rangefinder or glass half full.

but that's personal opinion.
>>
>>123372894
>>123372975
>Low impact being anything other than trash
TIP TOP
>>
>>123371852
infusion part is self-explaining, you don't even waste mats, juts infuse to like 270, then a node appears, upgrade it for the step done. Be aware the infusion point goes away with node upgraded

for pve just go dark below, shoot 3 thralls in the head then shott others anywhere fast. You NEED 1 triple tap proc but you don't need 7 precision kills

for pvp just run classic 6v6 intil you get matched with noobs then just do it. Pace your shots and try to weaken enemy with something like non-kill grenade like arcbolt. you also don't need headshots all the time, headshot-body-headshot works, don't know if two bodyshots and headshot work. Be aware than gun has trash range so get close enough. Steal kills whenever you can.
>>
>>123373353
When are you gonna play again?
>>
>>123372928
I have my days.
>>
>>123373353
Are you getting the Old Hunters?
>>
>>123373353
with pulses, you want low or high, the middle is the worst.

the middle impact can't two-burst like the high impact & the low impact 3-bursts faster.
>>
>>123373353
>tfw have 30 impact spare change with glass half full

>tfw when it procs it two body shot burts people and almost one shots on the final bust
>>
>>123373423
then you have days where you go on for 20 minutes about claw paws or whatever the fuck.

I think pure is an everyday sorta thing, an apple that has a rotten spot is still a rotten apple.
>>
>>123372013
>Yes, Performance Bonus helps negate the need for special, but thats a much more minor issue when compared to the guns overall availability. The problem is less about special ammo with this complaint and more about Bungie giving everyone a borderline OP and a clear top choice for a secondary for doing very little.

Given that rerolling isn't a thing anymore, I'd rather everyone had top tier items as opposed to a few autists. Having a couple random people be overpowered is less balanced than having everyone using meta.

Imo, all guns should have set-in-stone perk options like exotics do.
>>
>>123373586
Oh I remember that, there is nothing corrupt about that, they just give awesome headscratchies.

Is anyone doing a raid by any chance?
>>
>playing the crucible daily
>join in on team getting bent over
>stick someone with a fusion
>they don't die
>use HoS
>hit some guy with a hammer THREE TIMES directly before it registers
H-happy Thanksgiving bungoo.
>>
>>123373585
>when it procs it two body shot burts people and almost one shots on the final bust
calling bullshit

>>123373619
>I'd rather everyone had top tier items
I'd rather there be multiple options to have a weapon do different viable things instead of there being one go-to roll. Auto rifles for example are in a good place because there are a bunch of perks worth considering that can make the gun different (you can go for the 1v2 potential, you can go for 1v1 potential or you can go for best stat-wise with a suros model, etc.)
>>
>>123373116
>could you outline what that would be? I don't see how less special contradicts it.

I don't actually know their end goal with it. They obviously want special weapons to matter though, or else you wouldn't get to choose which one you bring in to a match, nor would you spawn with ammo for one.

>The facts are that there isn't much reason to use any other perk in substitute & it's primary use is to reward a degenerate strategy.

Sure, I'd agree its the top choice for that perk slot. I just disagree that its imbalanced as you think it is. Maybe it is, as I don't use it as much as I could, but getting another round back from it doesn't seem to proc that much to be super beneficial over the course of a match. It might have saved me once or twice, but thats about it. Its probably more of an issue in something like Trials, but I don't really play that either.

>If you agree that the drop rate is too high (drop amount or drop timer), then performance bonus should need to be tweaked too, because the more of a commodity special is, the more useful PB becomes & it's already damn useful (considering it's the best option by quite a margin)

On a high impact gun like Conspiarcy Theory-D, without any ammo perks, you get 4 shells out of a special drop. If you nerf the amount of ammo you get per box (down to what, 2?), then yes, P. Bonus becomes a much bigger issue. But even then, the only thing you can really change about it is its proc rate, or remove it entirely from that set of weapons.

>Those should be removed in exchange for more interesting perks, like kneepads or some shit.

For what its worth, that seems to be the direction they're going with shotguns. I have no idea about Snipers though, I hardly ever use one. I think removing HH would be a good idea but that would only band-aid the problem with higher AA Snipers in the first place.

>>123373619
Then the meta needs to be rebalanced to account for it. As it stands now, its not.
>>
>>123373689
>H-happy Thanksgiving bungoo.
Speaking of which isn't the Weekly Update supposed to come out today?

Can't wait for what they have to say about Challenge mode.

>In challenge mode you will find challenges that change the way raids are and make them challenging. You will find Challenge mode raids a challenge on both Normal and Hard. Enjoy the Challenge lol.

Because you know, they probably haven't even started work on what the changes are going to be.
>>
>>123373665
We are ,':^]
>>
>>123373775
1v1 me in rumble and find out
>>
>>123373845
>weekly update
>wednesday
>>
>>123373418
After finals I guess, but muh PSN ran out again.

>>123373461
'no'. Probably getting Fallout 4.
>>
>>123373981
>Americans working on Thanksgiving

They said it'd be out today.
>>
>>123373981
>https://twitter.com/DeeJ_BNG/status/669351140039876608

Jackass.
>>
>>123373845
Yup
>>123373981
Thursday is thanksgiving so it's out a day early
>>
>>123374073
I wouldn't get your hopes up for the weekly update, Isa. Deej stated in last week's one that this week's content would be light.
>>
File: 5v7kURp.gif (2 MB, 400x290) Image search: [Google]
5v7kURp.gif
2 MB, 400x290
if the december patch adds radiant dance machines and MIDA back to the game long with the balance changes, i might actually pick destiny back up

gotta go fuckin fast
>>
File: scout rifle.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
scout rifle.webm
3 MB, 960x540
Daily reminder to keep your armor high, guardians.
>>
File: 071_14831127_p0.png (742 KB, 706x1000) Image search: [Google]
071_14831127_p0.png
742 KB, 706x1000
>Max orders placed

Uh...what?

Since when was three the maximum number of armsday orders I could get?

I very distinctly remember ordering all five the last two times I bothered to order.
>>
>>123374384
No one wants you back kbmshitter, just fuck off
>>
>>123374471
Only 3 per character.
>>
>>123374471
>Since when was three the maximum number of armsday orders I could get?
Since september 15
>I very distinctly remember ordering all five the last two times I bothered to order.
it was a bug
>>
File: 1426789514837.jpg (76 KB, 836x719) Image search: [Google]
1426789514837.jpg
76 KB, 836x719
>>123374471
For the players
>>
>>123374437
Why? You didn't 2 shot him. He's not a Hunter.
>>
File: 1448271497129.gif (604 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1448271497129.gif
604 KB, 960x540
>tfw no kazuto gf
>>
File: Destiny (21).png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Destiny (21).png
1 MB, 1920x1080
So while Auto discussion is popular right, what Hand Canons are you guys gonna be using/bringing back?

Got my Legendary First Curse all ready to go.
>>
>>123374707
I shot 3 bullets and 2 of them connected. I 2 shot him.
>>
>>123372945
>>123372464
To be fair, those videos were fucked.

It said I'd gone flawless 8 times. I've been to the lighthouse once and tried twice.
>>
>>123373840
>They obviously want special weapons to matter though
I think having less special will make special matter more, as it will fit better into a playstyle. snipers will generally play more of a ranged game & get picks from a distance, shotgunners will be the run & gun position type, but they'll do it with a primary and save the shotgun for a tight spot or the opportunity for if they get in a nice position or manage to pull off a flank.

I think I'm focused more on the big picture of what the overall weapon balance could be as opposed to focusing on stuff like range/impact & aim assist. I think true balance won't come from the shotgun nerfs they've outlined & they can balance them much better without neutering them. Shotguns shouldn't be crap & risky, nor should they be overpowered and over relied on.

>that seems to be the direction they're going with shotguns
I wish it were so, but they have made no moves recently to address ammo balance & they still have rangefinder in the skilltree, which is a huge kick in the teeth.

>>123373915
or you can just post a .webm to prove you aren't a liar?

glass half full does 6% max damage on the final bullet and ramps up from 0% at half mag.

considering spare change does 26 to the body, the max damage you do per burst with the 6% increase is 83 damage, which would come on the final burst (the one before would do less), so you aren't 2-shotting to the body and you definitely aren't
>almost one shots on the final bust

>>123374741
If I can get rangefinder, sureshot, braced frame and hidden hand on either Eyasluna or Imago loop, that will be my go to, otherwise I'll go Uffern with braced frame, sureshot, LiTC & whateverthefuck.
>>
File: 1439278563436.png (206 KB, 271x590) Image search: [Google]
1439278563436.png
206 KB, 271x590
>>123374820

No you didn't dumbass, watch the webm.

There are three hit markers.

Might wanna get those cataracts checked out, grandpa.
>>
>>123374896
i can't into webm without sound
>>
>>123374987
Are you talking about the guy in the middle of the webm? I completely miss him first shot. Next 2 connect. Third guy is a 3 shot. I'm not the one with the vision problems, anime shitposter.
>>
File: 1445280857559.jpg (112 KB, 1024x725) Image search: [Google]
1445280857559.jpg
112 KB, 1024x725
>>123372013
>Heavy is hardly ever contested in my experience though. When it pops up, both teams split up and go to their respective heavy and then a few rush out and trade kills while the rest camp with their MGs and wait to pick people off.
Heavy should always be contested if you have super up. Few things are better than killing 4+ people on the other team and stealing their heavy.
>>
>>123375075

>Arguing video evidence that you posted yourself
>Using ad hominems
>Using the equivalent of "no u"

At what point in your life did you realize you were a manchild?

I want to know so I don't end up like you in eleven years.
>>
>>123374987
he means the kill with reactive reload procced.

He's hitting 97 per bullet, which kills on a low armor target, which is proving his point to spec armor so that doesn't happen.
>>
>>123374471
They patched it a while back.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-25-12-09-15.png (189 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-25-12-09-15.png
189 KB, 540x960
Post your favorite gunsmith rolls. Doesn't have to be from this week.
Pic related. This gun is incredible in pve. I've been playing around with it for a few hours and I haven't seen a red bar it can't one shot with crowd control active. It's also suprisingly strong in pvp. Up down is smallbore
>>
>>123375267
It should always be contested but it hardly ever is with randoms.
>>
>>123375269
You are legitimately wrong in every way that you probably can be. You're actually really really bad at what you're doing right now :(
>>
>>123375269
There are 2 hitmarks there you fucking idiot look closer, he fires 3 shots but he missed the first one because he's really bad at this game :( , but the other two [Head]shots connected.
>>
>>123374491
wow my fanclub of one is still here
>>
>>123375269
>in eleven years
when you turn 23?
>>
>>123375413
>unironically using a 5-shot-per-mag HC in current PvP meta
>and enjoying it
>>
>>123374073
>"so at 5 instead of 8?"

Based Mustachehorn
>>
>>123374437
I'll continue to spec 3/5/8 on my Warlocks
>>
>>123374896
You're views are a really good step in the right direction. I would like it if special became almost as rare as heavy ammo is now. It would solve the over reliance on special and make people use their primary.
>>
File: Capture.png (82 KB, 862x549) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
82 KB, 862x549
>>123375413

easy
>>
>>123375538
It's 6 shot you mongoloid. And just because I don't use muh pulse crutch doesn't mean I can't enjoy myself. Hand cannons are still strong at close to mid range. Only problem is the iffy hit scan
>>
>>123375727
>full auto
Ruining a beautiful roll
>>
>>123375419
That's true. I very rarely see randoms go for it because people are too obssessed with their 1.1 K/Ds and don't play with the high risk: high reward mindset. I nearly always do if the spawns flip just as they're about to spawn, or if I have my super up.
>>
>>123375727
Muh nigga. I still remember getting that roll.
>>
>>123375759
the iffy hitscan is enough to turn people off. People want more than one/two kills per mag so they aren't forced to reload at an unfortunate time & not hitting a headshot when you clearly domed them makes me want to never use hand cannons again... Like, ever.
>>
File: crutch.png (67 KB, 716x526) Image search: [Google]
crutch.png
67 KB, 716x526
>>123375727
>>123375413
meh
>>
File: derezzed.jpg (214 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
derezzed.jpg
214 KB, 1920x1080
>there are people in this thread without TRON lightcycles
>>
>>123375776
Sorry, I don't play shit mobas.
>>
>>123375727
this is my go-to PVP primary, it's so fucking nice

>>123375787
with the stability it gives and ROF, you literally don't need to adjust for recoil to land multiple precisions. The gun handles like a dream and it is one of the few weapons where full auto is a genuinely good perk (one other of note being the DIS47)
>>
File: Capture.png (42 KB, 266x138) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
42 KB, 266x138
>>123375776

chaos knight a best, BEST!
>>
>>123375932
Alright and what about that opinion affects me? The range makes the hitscan more solid and once the patch comes this gun will be great. Also outlaw more than makes up for the small mag and I'm constantly reloading anyway. Only way I can see a small mag being so detrimental is if you play a 6v6 game mode
But hey no one is dumb enough to play those right?
>>
>>123376061
Range finder, outlaw and hidden hand are all far better perks for the weapon
>>
>>123376281
Most people prefer ease of use over one of those perks.
>>
>>123376281
Range finder is unnecessary for that roll with the range. Its a comfy perk that makes using the weapon easier instead of having to mash the r2 button
>>
>>123376281

was that sold as vendor tho?

one i chose was the best option desu
>>
>>123375776
>Posting croissant beard
I will NEVER forgive Valve for replacing my SK ;_;

>>123376124
Great fucking taste Andy.
>>
>>123375067
>>123374896
crap my bad

it almost two shots on bodyshots
two shot headshot kill

down to 20% on final burst
>>
>>123376281
rangefinder isn't useful on that gun as considering how high the range is, there are very few scenarios where you aren't hitting full damage & considering you have over 4 kills per mag, outlaw isn't that useful.

Hidden hand is nice, but considering you have 28 sights, the throw up between that and full auto is really a preference thing.

>>123376195
I mean, you seem really defensive, you don't need to use a flawed weapon to prove you're having fun or good at the game. I'm just saying why people don't like 6 shot hand cannons without comparing them to other weapons.
>>
File: 1447178457742.jpg (20 KB, 378x485) Image search: [Google]
1447178457742.jpg
20 KB, 378x485
>>123376531

don't do that
>>
i want kazuto to sit on my face!
>>
>this sisters
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>123377241
Sisters are probably the easiest part of the entire raid, get a grip.
>>
File: TYBGunsmith.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TYBGunsmith.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>123375413
>>
>>123377320
exactly
>wiping this many times
>>
>>123377320

desu if everyone doesnt have a ToM sometimes its cut really close on the second sister
>>
File: pulse rifles.jpg (313 KB, 3040x576) Image search: [Google]
pulse rifles.jpg
313 KB, 3040x576
Which of these is better for PvP?

I use the PDX41 in PvE for the added range it gives, but what about between the PDX45 and Hawksaw? Both have Casket Mag and Injection Mold, and both perks are ones I wouldn't use.

PDX45
>Fitted Stock
>Counterbalance
>Snapshot
Hawksaw
>Hammer Forged
>Zen Moment
>Snapshot
>>
>>123377464
the last two are pretty solid

first one not so good
>>
>Phobos slowly being pulled in by Mars' gravity.
>in a few million years it will break apart and form rings around the planet
>yfw the Cabal succeeded in crashing Phobos into the wrong planet.
>>
>>123377464
I guess hawksaw. They're pretty trash desu
>>
>>123377783
CRASHING THIS MOON... WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
>>123377445
Nah m8 any other weapon can work so long as they can hit headshots.

>>123377364
How many times?
>>
>>123377783
But they crashed it anon, that's all that matters!
>>
>>123377464
>caring this much about a weapon build
Literally vendor weapons or exotics are all you need.
>>
>>123377783
If you're talking about in Destiny then it was the Psions that pulled Phobos in.
>>
>>123377893
i was gonna post this lmao
>>
Reminder that Smoky x Bv is best OTP
>>
File: 1446776504533.jpg (7 KB, 227x235) Image search: [Google]
1446776504533.jpg
7 KB, 227x235
>>123377445
>tfw you will never use ToM and go flawless with Andrew because he refuses to accept your countless game invites and acknowledge your messages
S-shit up
>>
File: extremity.jpg (97 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
extremity.jpg
97 KB, 1024x576
Is this worth keeping? Pretty much a higher impact Hung Jury with extended mag or handlaid stock.
>>
>>123378306
You mean Turn x Bv, since they actually are a couple and there is proof of it.
>>
>>123378306

kazuto x awesomeness is best otp!
>>
>>123377940
probably under 10 but we clutched it with self res
>>
>>123377464
All 3 are shit, hope you grabbed this week pdx 45 outlaw roll
>>
>>123378103
Really? I knew in the grimoire that the Cabal had pushed Phobos out of orbit to hurl at earth but I didn't know the Psions did it. I thought they just strapped a shitton of large rockets to it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fxp1mh0jho
>>
>do raid flawlessy with LFG
>/dg/ can't even get past daughters

baka desu
>>
File: close.png (691 KB, 639x631) Image search: [Google]
close.png
691 KB, 639x631
>>123378379

yes keep that

>>123378364

p-pls
>>
>>123377464
Middle PDX should be an absolute PvP monster and the Hawksaw should do a-okay as well.
>>
why does no one like 14 impact pulses? i like the trials one
>>
So of the many Finnala's Perils I got to drop from IB, these are the best of what I got. Which rolls are best?

>Vendor version (relentless tracker, hand loaded/smallbore/feather mag, third eye)
>Rescue mag, hammer forged/explosive rounds/injection mold, grenadier
>Relentless tracker, extended mag/explosive rounds/oiled frame, grenadier

They're all pretty shit desu. I was really hoping for decent drop but it just wouldn't come.
>>
>>123378845
Lowest TTK of the 3 archetypes available.
>>
>>123378379
keep it, it's solid

>>123378745
if you're going to never join just tell them you can't join instead of ignoring
>>
>>123378920
I dunno senpai, during IB I was destroying hawksaw faggots
>>
File: smug.jpg (36 KB, 493x468) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
36 KB, 493x468
>>123378931

has to send me an invite or a message first which never happens.
>>
>>123378441
>>123378382
>>123378306
Will faggots like you fuck off already? Why do you have to shove your transgender bullshit in this thread? What do you want attention? pity? Cock?
My God. I cannot begin to tell you the rage that fills me as I type this out.
Cant you read? The thread subject is not "Recount personal tales of how fucked up in the head you are".
>>
>>123379017
Pretty sure my Hawksaw can kick your shit in senpai.
>>
>>123379017
Yes, anecdotal evidence, etc. But its still the lowest.
>>
>>123379051
it's because being straight is too mainstream
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 1920x1080
>>123379089
>low impact 3-4 burst TRASH

baka
>>
>>123379214
I take it you missed out on the Lyudmila from the Gunsmith then? Since you're posting a garbage roll blue.
>>
>>123379051
>being this triggered
Maybe Reddit or even Tumblr suits your needs better.
>>
File: 1348764844816.png (2 KB, 244x226) Image search: [Google]
1348764844816.png
2 KB, 244x226
>>123379048
don't be like that,

that anon said he sent you countless invites you chose to ignore

zippy can ignore invites and friend requests because he's actually a good player, don't act so high and mighty thinking they don't deserve to play with a literal shitter who gets carried in trials
>>
5/6 Daughters of oryx Nm send a friend request and join up
>>
File: Aim For The Stars.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Aim For The Stars.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>123379336
Don't bring me into this plz.
>>
>>123379315
>pot calling the kettle black
You sure you yourself don't belong there?
>>
>>123379336
>TFW zippy will never carry you through a raid again because hes playing bloodborne
>>
>>123379423
sorry lad,just using a good example
>>
>>123379479
>TTK has been out for months
>still needing to be carried
>>
File: 1408617280888.gif (1 MB, 284x300) Image search: [Google]
1408617280888.gif
1 MB, 284x300
>>123379214
>worse lyudmila
>shit first perk
>didn't even show if it had reflex or not
>>
>>123379336
BTFO

MONSTAR IS LEAKING SYRUP OUT OF HIS ASS
>>
>>123379693
>had reflex or not
only a drunken irishman like you needs reflex to counteract his own sluggishness.
>>
>>123379808
at least he isn't dutch
>>
File: minori point.png (381 KB, 544x695) Image search: [Google]
minori point.png
381 KB, 544x695
>>123379336

i've never been carried in trials in my life, and if they send me a message and asked me to play then they would be able to play with me instead of posting everyday how i dont answer to a request that never comes, how can i play with someone when i dont who to invite.

>>123379423

thought lance would dip more desu
>>
Is there a hard cap of 25,000 Glimmer or did I just conveniently end up at that number and it hasn't gone up in two missions?
>>
>>123380068
Hard cap is 25k, yes. Did you just start playing yesterday?
>>
>>123380068
If you're new, and on Xbone, refer XxBlaiserxX.
i want that sparrow
>>
>>123380021
well, if that is the case

whoever this >>123378364 is, is a humungous faggot for making me say things like that to you, apologies
>>
>tfw the mandalorian style helmet is underneath that blocky eyesore on helm of saint 14

I just want my mandalorian/faraam t-visor style helm, bungo
>>
>>123380178
A week ago

>>123380357
Sorry bub, PS4 and somebody already got the bike out of me
>>
>>123379423

Sorry just wanted to use a good example. I can't say the same thing about people like inter or Apple.
>>
File: sous.jpg (96 KB, 640x433) Image search: [Google]
sous.jpg
96 KB, 640x433
>>123380390

its ok, i think they just like to tease me desu
>>
>>123380463
Should have played Warlock senpai.
>>
>>123379214
That is an absolute garbage gun. My spare change will push you shit in 9/10 times. Get that blue bullshit out of my thread
>>
>>123380675

do you like getting teased? like for example from behind? you get what I'm saying, Guardian?
>>
File: hayley wink.gif (306 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
hayley wink.gif
306 KB, 500x281
>>123380784
>>
>>123380463
Warlock and hunter have mandalorianesque helms from iron banner. Hunters look similar to revans mask from kotoy
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 487x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 487x750
>>123380868

:3
>>
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 1920x1080
Based gunsmith this handcannon complements my build so well :)
>>
File: Noping the fuck out of a Slam.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Noping the fuck out of a Slam.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>123380474
Tru, tru.
>>
>>123380698
>not having one of each

>>123380894
I know Warlocks have the actual t-visor, and Hunters have the Revan helm. I just really want a t-visor helm for my Titan so I can complete my Faraam knight cosplay
>>
File: fuckyou.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>123380973
>>
>>123380973

Who is this trouser rouser?
>>
Am i wrong in thinking this is one of the deadest points in the game's life thus far. Been playing since launch and it certainly fucking feels like it.
>>
>>123381006
>compliments my build
>shitter
>thinks he will ever get kills to validate grenadier
>>
>>123381159
The Period between HMCE and HoW was pretty bad.
>>
File: 1443531904098.jpg (22 KB, 480x444) Image search: [Google]
1443531904098.jpg
22 KB, 480x444
>>123380973
my god, those thighs
>>
>>123381159
Well yeah. There's no DLC coming and TTK didn't have a ton of content on its own.
>>
>>123381250
I honestly don't remember it being THIS bad but maybe thats because i was after more exotics and CE drops.
>>
>>123381073
Sorry man no such luck. You all do get some of the best looking helms as consolation though. The raid one and the knight helm are great.
>>123381006
God damn famalam I am jelly of that roll. Looks extremely solid.
>>
>>123380784
Kill yourself.
>>
Anyone raiding it up right now on ps4? I've got a lvl 300 Titan and a 308 hunter.
>>
>>123381650

Don't be mad Awesomness you can tease Kazuto with your beatings LOL
>>
>>123381750
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1443678152318.png (48 KB, 932x676) Image search: [Google]
1443678152318.png
48 KB, 932x676
>>123381006
>Still pretending to main warlocks
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 323x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 323x431
>>123381163
Waaa I don't like your pve guns :(((((

>>123381457
If you glitched the gunsmith this week could have been all yours
>>
>>123382010
Get some new material for your avatarfaggtry. Oh wait, you cant. Hahahhaa
>>
File: image (3).png (153 KB, 428x475) Image search: [Google]
image (3).png
153 KB, 428x475
>yfw Awesomeness says "shoot Oryx in his chestpucci"
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 720x720
>>123382105
>>
File: 11423313414.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
11423313414.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>>123382105
>yfw a certain someone won't open Awoo
>>
>>123382105
He doesn't like traps
>>
>>123382197

WHY WOULD YOU POST HIS IMAGE YOU IDIOT
>>
File: Burshel.gif (76 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
Burshel.gif
76 KB, 256x192
>>123382105
>>
CHALLENGE MODE WEEKLY UPDATE: NO SINGLE ORB SHITTERS ALLOWED EDITION

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=14040
>https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=14040
https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=14040
>https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=14040

>>Each boss’s challenge requires that you defeat them in a very specific manner. How, exactly? We’re going to leave that up to you to discover (but apologies in advance to those that run the single-pool strat for Golgoroth).
>>(but apologies in advance to those that run the single-pool strat for Golgoroth).
>>
How is this game still alive if it has no content?
>>
>>123382010
>handcannons
>pve

??????
>>
>>123382475
>Different raid boss every week
>Going to work like PoE

Also, when they said "They work on both normal and hard mode, and offer rewards to match." They do mean that Hard mode has its own loot, right?

Interesting though, 1 Orb shitters indeed btfo.
>>
>>123382742
Will you stream it
>>
>>123382478
Because just like if you feed someone through a drip you can still keep them alive. They may be starving, but they're alive.

That's literally what bungie are doing. Dripping content into the game to keep it alive but barely.

>>123382817
YES MY MAN YES I WILL BE STREAMING IVE SAID THIS NUMEROUS TIMES HOLY SHIT.
>>
>>123380474
And thank god for that
>>
i want my tongue inside kazuto's mouth!
>>
>>123381250
I think the worst was when Bloodborne came out, the thread was even slower than the speed that it moves now.
>>
>>123383075
Yeah, mainly because everyone that was drawn into the hype on PS4 was gone, and back then PS4 users made up like 90% of the thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 750x261) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 750x261
ITS OFFICIAL

ALPHA TEAM WINS BY DEFAULT

IS THERE ANYTHING THEY CANT DO?!

THEY ANSWER IS SIMPLE
>>
weekly update videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE7oVYAh4mQ
720* no scope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQF3Kl2auAY
dank drinker vs 3 bubble shitters
KEK HUNTER BEST RUSER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73fjxT2lp4U
>>
>>123383228
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>123379336
>zippy can ignore invites and friend requests because he's actually a good player
>actually a good player
um...is this a new meme?
>>
>>123383386
>>123382964

samefag more
>>
>pop HoS
>___ is down x 4
Cheeky fuckers are learning.
>>
File: rip.jpg (220 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
220 KB, 1920x1080
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 174

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.