[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/kfg/ - Killing Floor General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 201
File: 1432567791280.png (29 KB, 1010x579) Image search: [Google]
1432567791280.png
29 KB, 1010x579
EARLY ACCESS DONE RIGHT Edition

http://killingfloor2.com/Zedconomy/

Previous thread: >>123023626
[Some helpful stuff if you're interested in map-making]:
>http://wiki.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?title=SDK_Tutorials_%28Killing_Floor_2%29
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7H4EpSs1tk
>http://blog.tiaan.com/link/2010/07/24/unreal-technology-udk-hotkeys-shortcuts

>For those interested in Soundtrack modding, Anon recently compiled this list of number codes:
http://pastebin.com/squmr8yn

>KF2 Steam group
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/kf2vg
>Check the pastebin for tutorials, Crash fix, Downloads, Console commands and more:
http://pastebin.com/gCA9DkDw
>Guides for beginners (STATS/STRATS MAY BE OUTDATED):
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=425843240
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=435407843
>Spreadsheet with lots of stats about Perks, Damage, Weapons, Etc.
http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GDpg2mN1l_86U_RaDug0glFx8cZCuErwxZLiBKl9SyY/
>Fix mouse sensitivity
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=1369921&postcount=9
I suggest you set KFInput.ini to read only to prevent the settings from getting reverted.
>Grind map (Normal zed spawns in a boxed room)
http://kf2.gamebanana.com/maps/187635

REMINDER: Boost Maps are no longer functional. Boosters must use Cheat Engine.

>Servers IPs:
Press F3, use the following console commands to join the servers:

American Servers:
open 4chas.ftp.sh?password=rage
open 4chas.ftp.sh:7787?password=rage
West Coast
open 23.94.241.50:7777?password=rage

*Visit 4chas.ftp.sh in your browser for Live server stats and IPs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G17YVrLGmEA
>>
FIRST FOR FUCK YOU TRIPWIRE
>>
>reviews down to 87%

heh
>>
am i the only one here who doesn't really mind?
>>
>only early access game I ever purchased because KF1 was so good
>get completely fucked in the ass

lesson learned boys
>pulling the old fast one and adding micro transaction DLC crate bullshit

got me, tripwire.
>>
>>123296441
I can only hope you're the only one...
>>
>>123296664
http://steamcommunity.com/app/232090/discussions/0/492378738694366538/
Unfortunately, he's not.
>>
>>123296806
Steam forums is filled with cocksuckers its disgusting.
>>
>>123296441
I like the idea of finding cool cosmetic effects in game, but the crate/usb key purchased bullshit is fucking retarded. I also hate that it's going to change the game dynamic from people who enjoy the game playing to people who want to farm items playing. I also hate that they're dropping this while the game is still in early access. And lastly I hate that they left this "zedconomy" open for non-cosmetic microtransactions.

this whole thing reeks of jew
>>
>>123296254

Pretty slow if you ask me.
I want to see a meteoric descent.
79% would be fitting.
>>
>>123297048
Pretty much this, they could've at least waited until the game was finished and had more than a fucking thousand players
>>
File: not bad.png (14 KB, 513x56) Image search: [Google]
not bad.png
14 KB, 513x56
>>
>>123297220
>tfw game is so dead that all of the positive raters have dropped it and will never come back.
>not even to complain about it
>>
File: 1399323019536.jpg (29 KB, 402x600) Image search: [Google]
1399323019536.jpg
29 KB, 402x600
>>123297521
>>
File: 1447004308276.jpg (18 KB, 245x204) Image search: [Google]
1447004308276.jpg
18 KB, 245x204
>>123297048
This.
It turns me off that they had to put in crates, but also weapon-tiers like how CS:GO and TF2 did.
Getting free stuff by completing maps and with the added fact of it them being on certain difficulties is a good way to reward players and it encourages those to keep playing, but squeezing more money from the players like this especially when in early access?
Hell, I'm already certain that TWI will release weapon/skin DLC packs later like how they did KF1, is this really nessicary?
>>
>okay so our game is dying what do we do
>add
>HATS
oops you forgot your game isn't f2p unlike TF2 you fucking retards
neither is it finished, got my refund, fuck these faggots
>>
Guys, this is like complaining that a store which only used to sell food started to sell clothes! :^)
>>
>>123297930
But Tf2 wasn't free to play when they added it.
Even now you still have to buy CS:GO to play it.
>>
>>123298698
No, it's complaining that the grocery store only had an isle of spaghetti, and they promised that if you buy a store membership, you'd get all of the other food soon.

Six months later, they tell you they sell socks now. Fuck you, spaghetti store, I'm starving here, I've been stuck eating the same boring noodles for half a year. Now I have a fucking sock store membership.
>>
>>123298698
>>123299210

Oh wait, I just saw the :^)

I'm retarded, plz disregard, I'm very upset about my crushed hopes for this game.
>>
Can't wait for all those farming/trading servers to pop up :^)

Also aren't people just going to make custom maps and bot-farm this shit all day?
>>
>>123299525
Wil there even be enough people to care about that shit with 1k players average?
>>
Trying to argue this shit with drones is like talking to a fire hydrant that enjoys getting pissed on by a dog.
>>
>>123299640
Good question, although I can honestly see a lot of people playing this simply because of the skinner-box transaction bullshit and the potential to make real money. A large portion of TF2 played and stuck with the game simply because of hat farming and trading.
>>
>>123299668
mnnn that sounds hot
>>
File: This does not expand Myrrah.png (402 KB, 628x712) Image search: [Google]
This does not expand Myrrah.png
402 KB, 628x712
>All the fun I had with everyone back in the day (mere months ago)
>All the good times with the boys blasting grubs thinking that the best was yet to come
>A lot of people are going to drop the game now
>I may never be able to play KF2 with them again
>I don't even blame them, I'm just saddened that their hands were forced like this

This is what really hurts.
Fuck, I was so keen to keep having these fun adventures, and it sucks that so many people I loved playing with may (not without cause) be dropping this.
I'll miss everyone who goes not you Higgus, I hope you leave, it's been real.

I'm not even angry with Tripwire, I'm just disappointed. It's so disheartening that this is what it has come to. Me and my Brother still play together so I'm hoping we can stick around and a miracle will happen, but yeah, this really is heartbreaking.
>>
>>123299779
The only reason people can farm hats in TF2 is because people will buy them. KF2 is dying, so farming hats for profit is like printing a dead currency.

"Gee, so glad I spent all of those days gathering these Prussian Franks"
>>
I dont really have a problem with item drops since i enjoyed it in TF2, but they should have just announced this as their plans, and then said they would add it when the game was finished.
>>
>>123301023
It's okay anon, I'll stay
I like the game too much to leave, even if it breaks my heart
>>
>>123301265
your a __pear higgus
>>
>>123298895
this
>>
The drones on Reddit and the tripwire forums really are confusing me. I just don't see how people can see we've gotten 1 content update in 8 months and think that's okay.
>>
File: tucker.gif (3 MB, 260x245) Image search: [Google]
tucker.gif
3 MB, 260x245
Is it time to let vidya go
I'm 28
>>
>>123301968

Self-denial.

Also
>>>/a/133925435
>>
>>123301783
I am not saying it excuses stuff but its just a poor argument to make against it
>>
Tripwire have been fucked up since 2010. Red Orchestra 2 did the same thing fucking over the players of that. Buggy as fuck and also just turned it into a casualfest.
Dont buy Tripwire games.
>>
>>123303112
TF2 was a complete game though, as was CS:GO.
>>
File: 1444667758574.jpg (53 KB, 481x427) Image search: [Google]
1444667758574.jpg
53 KB, 481x427
>>123302362
>Guts got off the boat before KF2 left Early Access
>>
>>123303112
im not saying it excuses it but the fact remains is that this exact thing was implemented in a much more widely known game and look at their community now (at least it SEEMS like it turned out okay)
>>
File: 1337678590955.jpg (131 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1337678590955.jpg
131 KB, 500x333
>I think the gaming community is still stinging from the recent situation with another game and how they handled microtransactions that left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths toward in-game economies and micro-transactions. So for some time I think every developer that introduces an in-game economy will face some backlash. As a developer though we feel that in-game economies can be done right, and done in a way that brings value and enjoyment to the players. It's up to us to prove this to the fans, and reset expectations about what in-game economies mean.
oh my fucking god, this is gold
>IN-GAME ECONOMY DONE RIGHT
>>
>>123303320
So was Payday 2 and people complained right away about MT and stat boosted skins making it even more P2W in a game that already has $100+ DLC in weapons/characters/contracts.

If the last 4 perks and several more maps/DLC had made it into KF2 by now then I could see less people hating this.
>>
>>123303665
Because Payday 2 MT affected the game much more drastically than tf2 and CS:GO.
>>
>>123303654
>IN GAME ECONOMIES DONE RIGHT
>>
>>123303902
You mean a PvE game compared to 2 PvP games?
I didn't care about the stat boosted skins, PD2 was already easy enough on DW, but it's probably because the community was promised no MTs in a game that already has tons of "approved-meta" DLC weapon mods that made guns really good already.
TF2 and CS:GO are Valve games so everyone knows they'll get regular updates and new maps/skins.
KF2 is a dying game that's only getting worse.
It's like TWI think KF2 will get as big as PD2 did with it's massive regular player counts.
>>
File: dr-cox2_480x3601.jpg (43 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dr-cox2_480x3601.jpg
43 KB, 480x360
I'll miss you boys who are planning on ditching the game. I can only hope this will just be a break from the game for a few weeks at most to cool down, it'd be shit if this is what literally kills /kfg/
This is at least in the top 3 of generals I go to and enjoy
>>
File: 1419177572804.jpg (221 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1419177572804.jpg
221 KB, 1024x1024
>>123304635
This is the only general I visit
>>
>Over 400 negative reviews within a day
They HAVE to know they fucked up right? I fthey actually still go through with this I would hope they'll say something to cover their ass at least.
>>
>>123304889

same.
>>
>>123304371
Regardless of the genre, it was still p2w.
>>
File: 1448331984744.png (85 KB, 488x239) Image search: [Google]
1448331984744.png
85 KB, 488x239
A-at least we're getting the Patriarch back, right guys?
>>
>>123305629
Eventually
>>
http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2015/11/24/tripwire-on-killing-floor-2-microtransactions-this-is-the-right-thing-for-the-game

http://pastebin.com/MMiT58Nr
>>
File: 1434588709525.jpg (58 KB, 515x480) Image search: [Google]
1434588709525.jpg
58 KB, 515x480
>>123301023
I know exactly what you mean man. I thought the game could only get better from v1008 and earlier but boy was I wrong.

I'm the type of person who doesn't really mind these microtransactions. I'd rather the game just be difficult on HoE like it was in v1008. Unfortunately, it seems that TWI is adamant on listening to the fucking community for a majority of their balance changes. Seriously, what the actual fuck?

Maybe it's because I mostly play a PvP oriented genre where the devs balance the games themselves because...they know best since they made it, duh. So to see TWI being slaved by its own community like this for balance changes (among other things) is just super whack to me. Then again, I also feel like TWI has no idea what the fuck they're doing in general so that's why they're turning to the community.

Guess I'm speaking too soon before I see what they actually balance, but I can't imagine Gunslinger being anything less than amazing just due to passive movement speed and quick switch alone. Plus, it's the only new perk they're releasing so I really doubt they'd make it trash but I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

Well if HoE is still as easy as it is now I guess I'll just play something else and move on. It's just really sad to me that the height of the game (and general) was v1008 and earlier.
>>
>>123306492
>Kotaku in full support

Why am I not surprised
>>
>>123306880
What are the balance changes you're talking about?
>>
File: Explain please.png (458 KB, 737x619) Image search: [Google]
Explain please.png
458 KB, 737x619
GUYS GUYS!
I want your opinion on something.
I think they have a chance to design a crate market that actually works different then TF2/CS:GO but at the same time can encourage gameplay that maybe makes players want to play better.

>Tripwire wants to do a crate market
>They don't design it so that when a players class gets to level 25 they can prestige that class or some shit and get a random crate or something and the class goes back to level 0
>they won't design it so that the player can't gain experience if they are level 0 and they try to play on a HOE server so we don't get players ruining the overall game experience for those who just want to win by having a player who's level is a liability
>appropriate leveled players for a difficulty do get EXP however
>they don't design the game to give players experience points by how good of a teammate they are and how effectively/efficiently they play a class
>They won't design it so that players get experience once a match finishes instead to help prevent rage quit players
>Gives wave bonuses for each wave a player was actually part of the game to increase players wanting to start a game in lobby mode first
>Gives certain players EXP bonuses for which medals they get and such
>Does EXP cuts for every player for counts of how many times people die and stuff
>Still gain EXP even if your team loses just don't get a nice EXP amount from getting the dominator awards and shit
>Designed so that killing zeds as a class with a certain weapon thats designed for that class grants bonus EXP and shit

This whole crate system could be designed around the idea of having to level up classes and prestige them or some shit and then once again leveling your classes up from the bottom instead of random drops.

ya know fuck it. I'm gonna write down a rough draft of how a stupid crate system should work for this game that actually makes players want to play better.

Opinions guys, whats your opinions on this.
>>
>>123308365
>gives you drops when you level up, after getting XP from playing matches
you mean like what cs:go also does (albiet with the shittier guns)?
>>
>>123308365
Fuck your crate system, i just want your xp system in the game, the xp right now doesnt reward teamplay at all.
>>
>>123308597

Sort of, but a bit different.
I'm trying to think in terms of a Player VS Ai game .
So we have players that compete against each other but at the same time work with each other.
Its hard to explain but it might be somewhat close to CS:GO but I think that IF tripwire really really wants this crate thing to succeed they really need to think about how it really should work to reward players who are not JUST good, but also play well in a group.

>>123308907
Look I hate the crate system even more then you can imagine, But tripwire is going to use it so there must be a way to make players addiction to crates change the overall gameplay experience for everybody, including those who don't give a shit about crates. The question is how. It could change the ways players play classes, instead of medics that focus on killing we could make a way to increase them play to focus more on healing and stuff. There has gotta be a way to change pub shitters to want to play the game in a better way if they knew they would gain more EXP which makes them get closer to getting a new crate.
>>
File: cavesponge.jpg (6 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
cavesponge.jpg
6 KB, 300x186
>>123306492
>One big thing we heard coming out of the gaming community for another game was that they were angry that an in-game economy was being added so long after the game was released. We've taken a different approach and wanted to get the Trading Floor in early so it could be iterated on based on player feedback before the game leaves Early Access.
You can't make this up.
>>
File: 1418681720689.gif (1 MB, 308x212) Image search: [Google]
1418681720689.gif
1 MB, 308x212
>>123309531
>Are people mad that they added crates to a game with fucking boatloads of DLC?
>No, that can't be it.
>Is it because they added crates to a fucking PvE game?
>No, that doesn't sound quite right either.
>What about starting the event that the community worked towards with crates?
>No, something still seems off about that.
>IT MUST HAVE BEEN BECAUSE THEY ADDED CRATES 2 YEARS AFTER RELEASE WE BETTER THROW ONE OUT BEFORE THE GAME'S EVEN FINISHED!
>>
File: 1443389439127.png (295 KB, 404x320) Image search: [Google]
1443389439127.png
295 KB, 404x320
how do people defend this

how do people think this is a good thing

god damn. dead fucking game, didn't even anywhere near getting out of early access

I bet you anything TW will rush the "release" and shit it out without half the content it's supposed to have so they can get a quick sales boost. Will probably either dlc the content that is supposed to be in later or release them as "free content updates"

like, it takes them four fucking months for a single class. when you factor in the different game modes, new boss zeds, etc that are supposed to be in the game at launch this game isn't fucking coming out until late 2016 at best
>>
File: Frog crazed gunman.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
Frog crazed gunman.png
94 KB, 396x385
Ṣalīl' Aṣ-ṣawarīm našīdu Al-ʻabāh
Wa'darba al-qīthali ṭarīqu al-ḥayāh
Fabeīn aqthiḥāmi yubīd iṭ-ṭuġāh
Wa'kāthīmu ṣawti jamīli ṣadāh

Behi ʻazz dīnī wa'dall al-buġāh
Fayā qawmī hubbu' li-darbi al-kumāh
Fʻimā ḥayātun thasuru al-hudā
Wa-ʻima ma'mathun yuġīṭ al-ʻadāh
Wa-ʻima ma'mathun yuġīṭ al-ʻadāh

Faqum yā akhaỳ li-darbi al-najāh
Li-damṣā sawyāan naṣudu al-ġuzāh
Wa'narfʻa majida wa-nʻulỳ al-jibāh
Abath an thadinla li-ġaīri Al-Ilāh
Abath an thadinla li-ġaīri Al-Ilāh

Ilỳ al-ḥaq hayā dʻaānā lawāh
Li-sāḥ ʻil-manāyā li-ḥarbi ʻaydāh
Faman mātha minnā fidā ʻan ḥimāh
Bi-janāth khuldun sayaġdu' ʻazāh
Bi-janāth khuldun sayaġdu' ʻazāh

Ṣalīl' Aṣ-ṣawarīm našīdu Al-ʻabāh
Wa'darba al-qīthali ṭarīqu al-ḥayāh
Fabeīn aqthiḥāmi yubīd iṭ-ṭuġāh
Wa'kāthīmu ṣawti jamīli ṣadāh
>>
>>123310654
They fucking released mictrotransactions in a EA game, so they're probably working on DLCs for the EA as well. This is a new Jew standards
>>
at least i will get some steam bucks with the drops...
>>
https://youtu.be/tlFE2pOImzY?t=42s

DONE

RIGHT
>>
>>123295719
Honestly, I have no idea why people are so butthurt about all this, it seems like there is a hate tripwire bandwagon or something. Do not get me wrong, tripwire has made mistakes in the past, they got way too over ambitious with red orchestra 2 and failed to deliver on a lot of the stuff that SHOULD have been in the game and which they said WOULD be in the game. But for all their faults, for all the mistakes they have made, tripwire is still a good company. They are putting effort into this game, and while the updates may be spread thin, they are most certainly GOOD updates. The micro transactions will not ruin the game like people are saying, killing floor one had skins for sale when a comparable amount of actual content was in the game already. They are taking time on this, and while I do not deny they will probably make some mistakes, I firmly believe tripwire will deliver. They are probably the best company out there right now, and killing floor 2 has been the only major game of 2015 (early access or no) that lived up to my expectations.
>>
File: 1446077446777.png (39 KB, 159x163) Image search: [Google]
1446077446777.png
39 KB, 159x163
>>123312023
go back to reddit
>>
/pdg/ here
Sorry for your loss, I'm here if you need someone to talk to, etc, etc

Does this mean I shouldn't buy kf2 if it goes on sale for $15?
I really, REALLY, REEEAAALLY wanted to make the jump from pd2 to kf2, but the fact that it's EA and over $20 leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

How much would you say this game is worth (ignoring hours played)?
>>
>>123312206
Why is it ok to blog post about THE SECRET JEWS CONTROLLING THE GAMING INDUSTRY KILLED KF 2 but not ok to blog post about being hopeful for the game?
>>
>>123312023

>Cash Shop
>During Early Access

"No"
>>
File: 1429141726331.gif (2 MB, 599x334) Image search: [Google]
1429141726331.gif
2 MB, 599x334
>>123312308
just wait until it's out and see what state it's in then

currently it's dead as fuck, and will never fully recover

>>123312385
you are pure cancer, go back to reddit
>>
>>123312308
Its worth the price, I have had lots of fun with it. and gunslinger is COMING SOON (a month or so)
>>
>>123312308

Right now?
Anything less than $20 USD for a new player is acceptable.
But hear this.
Play it for 2 hours. If you don't like it, get rid of it.

Oh, and keep it as a SIDE game, not a main. Or the wait will be hard for you to bear.
>>
>>123312308
I absolutely love the game despite the balance issues and lack of content, but I'd say wait.
>>
>>123312554
Its cancer to actually have faith that the game wont turn out to be shit? If you never had that then why buy it? Wait for full release you dumb nigger.
>>
Just added my negative review, did I do good?
>>
File: ebin.jpg (63 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
ebin.jpg
63 KB, 680x583
>>123313134
>>
>>123313134
>Doing things just for validation on 4chan
L O L
O
L
>>
File: 1447965349977.gif (995 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447965349977.gif
995 KB, 500x500
>>123313134
>>
But guys, can't you just sell all the crates on the market and gain money from this?
>>
>>123312649
I played it for 10 hours on the free weekend. coming from payday 2, all I wanted was a different grind.

>>123312554
>>123312574
>>123312662
thanks for the advice, I think I'll buy at $15 or below.
>>
File: BIY.jpg (110 KB, 665x499) Image search: [Google]
BIY.jpg
110 KB, 665x499
>>123314232

Oh My God you're right!
What with all of the fun I've been having playing the game I totally forgot the actual reason I bought KF2!

Not to play a fun game, but to enjoy a life of day trading digital boxes and hats for trivial profits!

Thanks my man, now I can move forward with a purpose!
>>
>>123314232
Crates pretty much always turn worthless in no time flat. After about two days, it's not free money anymore, it's an ad for your paid gambling minigame.
>>
>>123313527
I want to cuddle Konata
>>
>>123316120
Me too family
>>
File: 1429826242829.webm (3 MB, 500x800) Image search: [Google]
1429826242829.webm
3 MB, 500x800
>>
>>123308365
Fuck reading
>>
>>123301968
Reddit's pissed, go see for yourself
>>
>>123301968

Reddit is pissed, just like the Payday 2 subreddit is.

Tripwire's apparently censoring their forums of negative backlash.

In any case, the perk leveling maps are slow as shit and I want to be done with Berserker at 25 before they nerf the damn thing into the ground so I can help my friend level up in Suicidal.
>>
File: zetsubou.jpg (70 KB, 588x650) Image search: [Google]
zetsubou.jpg
70 KB, 588x650
>>123308365
I made threads on tripwire forum about giving xp for waves like half a year ago and pretty much nobody agreed with me. May be its a good time for somebody else to start another one? I just dont want to do it myself because i'm afraid that people are still too retarded to understand that it'll be better, but at the same time i think that all braindead white knights are protecting their microtransactions and may be its actually possible now.
>>
500 downvotes in one day
good job tripwire
>>
>You will never kill Yoshiro with one punch
>>
File: sjwsjwsjw.png (41 KB, 621x350) Image search: [Google]
sjwsjwsjw.png
41 KB, 621x350
Yeah!

Fucking SJWs! SUPPORT TWI OR U R A SJW
>>
>>123328918

Proud and unapologetic /pol/itician here.

Fuck him, he doesn't know what he's talking about and is hopefully just trolling.
This has been a small disaster.
>>
>>123330102
>Proud and unapologetic /pol/itician here.

You're just as bad.
>>
damn this update really brought the autism out in everyone.
>>
File: 1447375253388.gif (885 KB, 250x189) Image search: [Google]
1447375253388.gif
885 KB, 250x189
>>123321015
>broken animation
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>123325089
http://4chas.ftp.sh/kf2/KF-TestingMap.kfm
http://4chas.ftp.sh/kf2/KF-Testmap.kfm

one of these has a 1hp fp spawner, i can't remember which
>>
I would be fine with cosmetics if the game was free to play
>>
>>123333604
Maps with spawners don't give XP anymore.
>>
>>123334778
I would be fine with cosmetics if the game was finished
>>
>>123334778
>>123335078
honestly that gold mask does look dope though
>>
>>123335078
Same, now the game will probably lose even more players and get infested with trading/idling maps thank you Tripwire
>>
File: 1445867775854.jpg (12 KB, 254x321) Image search: [Google]
1445867775854.jpg
12 KB, 254x321
I ACTUALLY WANTED SOME OF THAT USER-MADE CONTENT WITHOUT HAVING TO GO THROUGH TRADING OR RNG CRATE BULLSHIT TO GET IT

FUCK THIS GAME

GUNSLINGER LOOKS LIKE SHIT TOO
FLAGSHIP CHARACTER IS A FAT BIKEY, AND THE WEAPON SELECTION IS COMPLETELY SCHIZOPHRENIC

THIS GAME IS FUCKED
TRIPWIRE
B L E W I T

L

E

W
I

T
>>
>>123330305

I'm really not.
>>
>>123335834
nigga you will be able to buy it off the market probably for the same price it would have sold for individually. Plus there are drops

The thing to be mad about is that the game isn't done yet.

Thinking about it more though, I realized that this probably didn't take much time out of development,
since most of the inventory was already implemented. I just wished they waited longer... Still it was gonna come eventually.
>>
>>123336705
>probably for the same price it would have sold for individually
The potential for jewry is too high.

>The thing to be mad about is that the game isn't done yet.
No, the thing to be mad about is that any time has been wasted on a system made for F2P games and then implemented into this unfinished turd.

You know what would have been actually nice?
Tripwire to make their workshop just a typical workshop from the very get go, with free, user-made content to act as a slight stopgap to TWI's own lacking content.

Instead we get this schlock, and gunslinger, the real content they've been working on, looks like a complete waste of potential with absolutely no coherent direction.

>I realized that this probably didn't take much time out of development,
Again, the principle that any time at all was spent on it is abhorrent.
The dirtiest business practice I have seen TWI partake in.
I could defend the content of KF1 when the game was nearly at the end of its lifespan for me anyway, or the poor release of RO2 when it got updated into playability, but there's no sound defense of this.
>>
File: ghvgh.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
ghvgh.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>123336705
>the game isn't done yet
We don't even get this hats update. What the fuck? Why we should be stay tuned™ even for this?
>>
>>123337292
>Instead we get this schlock, and gunslinger

I am holding out on the belief that there is still more they haven't shown or even hinted at.
Chances are I am wrong and am going to be really disappointed.

I get that people are mad about this, but like I really have fun with this game.
I like making items for this game. I like playing this game with my friends that I never get to see
in real life. Its one of the only games that my friends can all play together.

Stuff like this gets me upset, not mad, just upset, because I know that not everyone can have their way.
They are clearly aware about what is so wrong with microtransactions but they failed to figure out the appropriate way to handle it.
I am so tired of everyone being mad all the time about everything. I guess I am just projecting at this point, but still.

I just want to have fun.
>>
I just feel nothing. I just want this game to have something new, something fresh.
I feel dry and used.
help me /kfg/
>>
>>123337453
If they released an actual update alongside the announcement, enough people would've been distracted by actually playing the game that the backlash wouldn't have been nearly as bad. Instead they got a bunch of bored, angry people writing pissed off reviews and complaining.

They are really bad at not fucking up.
>>
>>123338384
Same here anon, I understand you completely.
>>
File: 1427625143010.jpg (49 KB, 345x316) Image search: [Google]
1427625143010.jpg
49 KB, 345x316
I swear this reaction is so tribal and primitive. You guys are the OWS / black lives matter of vidya. Moving from one outrage to the other, drumming up some outrage here and there, getting worked up into a reeeee nerd frenzy about something over which you have only minimal knowledge, and by the time the situation becomes more clear, you've already moved on to the next outrage of the month, probably another tweet by Anita or some meme reference in Blops.

And the worst part of it is the refunds. A handful of peasants get their games refunded and genuinely think "ha, I'm showing those fucks", completely unaware that a handful of dedicated autists are going to ring up $1000+ dollars on getting every single cosmetic trinket in this game, rendering your "fight" against Tripwire utterly futile.

I don't care for MT as much as the next guy (particularly the crates, its too obtuse), but if it helps the company acquire the funds to hire on more staff / release top notch maps and some of those new specimens we know about, I'm willing to see how it goes. So long as the trading culture doesn't adversely affect the game.
>>
>>123339236
2 Perks
3 Maps
7 Months

BUT DUH COSMEDICS WILL ENSURE TOP QUALITY PRODUCT AT AN EFFICIENT RATE

All you TWI apologists are the same
>>
>>123339236
>but if it helps the company acquire the funds to hire on more staff / release top notch maps and some of those new specimens we know about, I'm willing to see how it goes.

see
>Payday 2
>>
File: 1427407297505.gif (932 KB, 253x197) Image search: [Google]
1427407297505.gif
932 KB, 253x197
>>123339236
>Our WWAUT was a patriarch teaser and micro-transactions.
>Still not ETA on the update.
You wonder why some people might get mad.
>>
File: FOR YOU, THE CHASE IS OVER.jpg (24 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
FOR YOU, THE CHASE IS OVER.jpg
24 KB, 300x250
>We wanted to get the Patriarch in with this update (That was our original plan). However some of our tech we needed to bring the Patriarch online looked like it was going to take longer than estimated.

I will bet any one of you a game with an on-sale value of $20, and I'm not playing, that this is what will happen.
>>
File: lol how do animations work.webm (429 KB, 1216x686) Image search: [Google]
lol how do animations work.webm
429 KB, 1216x686
>>123338736
Just relax and take a break from KF2 for a while anon. I was so angry and depressed yesterday but I have a clearer head now, and I'm just going to wait it out.

I have the game uninstalled for now. I want Tripwire to see the game's numbers dip even further for a while, even if it's only a little bit. I'm not even going to think of touching the game until the update drops, and even then I might just keep resisting. I wasn't hyped enough about Gunslinger anyway, especially after this whole debacle and how they still haven't fixed the jerky pistol recovery animations from KF1. I probably just won't even bother until Sharpshooter gets released.

Just clear your mind of it for now. I've been keeping busy with my older PC games and emulators and doing fine. It's probably a good idea to take a break from the general too.
>>
>>123340649

>jerky pistol recovery animations

Oh FUCK YOU now I can't unsee it.
>>
>>123339236
>it helps the company acquire the funds to hire on more staff / release top notch maps and some of those new specimens
>So long as the trading culture doesn't adversely affect the game.

Your naivety is both adorable and pitiful.

>>123340759
Yup, exact same shit from KF1. I don't know if their engineers are just lazy or if it's an Unreal limitation but it doesn't matter, it's just another thing to add on the "why bother" pile.
>>
>tfw LoL is getting a crate sytem too

fuck me and kek me why do people support this kind of bulshit, crates are the most cancerous form of DLC, it's LITERALLY gambling
>>
>>123341379
>why do people support this kind of bulshit
>it's LITERALLY gambling
>gambling

that's why. they prey on addictive personality types.
>>
Any tips to solo HoE as a KF1 noob?
What's the best perk?
>>
File: we did it reddit.png (21 KB, 730x546) Image search: [Google]
we did it reddit.png
21 KB, 730x546
90% -> 87% in one day
>>
>>123342660
can't really go wrong with medic or zerk. just remember to change to demo for Patty so you can pipe bomb him.
>>
File: laughingfemales.jpg (139 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
laughingfemales.jpg
139 KB, 768x1024
>he doesn't have a golden SCAR skin
>>
Tell me why people give a shit about this?
Shitty cosmetic bullshit does not effect playing.
>>
>>123348075
It does affect development
>>
>>123348417
That goes by the assumption that the resources used to put out this jewery affects the rest already slow as fuck development.
>>
>>123348858
>it's okay when Tripwire does it
>>
File: no hope.jpg (289 KB, 500x740) Image search: [Google]
no hope.jpg
289 KB, 500x740
>>123348858
It shows where their priorities lie. Game isn't even halfway complete and they're focusing on cash shop bullshit.

I would honestly be totally fine with this if it came out like a month or two after the full game was finished. Talking about it right now pisses me the fuck off.
>>
>There hasn't been a real update in forever.
>All the WWAUTs have been overshadowed by everyone's anger of micro transactions in an unfinished Early Access Game Done Right™
>Just like everything else TWI announce, it won't be until 2020 when they finally implement it in-game.
PULL THE PLUG ALREADY
>>
>>123349173
No homo, that guy has really remarkable eyes.
>>
File: shilling.jpg (254 KB, 905x881) Image search: [Google]
shilling.jpg
254 KB, 905x881
>>>/v/317793274
>>
How much money do you think tripwire is going to make from the sonybronies?
>>
File: ackbar.png (295 KB, 1038x658) Image search: [Google]
ackbar.png
295 KB, 1038x658
>>123350903
>>
>>123347762

I'd only consider fucking the middle blonde and bottom left blonde, and honestly, middle blonde's tits aren't as massive as I'd need them to be.
>>
>>123352125

Ah.
Hisophonic.

Now that Bigguns is at the therapist's office, I am reminded of that mild irritation.
>>
I really don't know why I thought they wouldn't fuck me on this. They fucked us with weapon DLC in KF1 that they said they would never do, after all. Guess I'll just play old games from my GOG library for a while. Maybe do a gunslinger-type build in Fallout.
>>
I was really hoping we'd get sharpshooter this time. Maybe with a nugget for tier 1.
>>
still can't believe how hard trip screwed the pooch

>>123354317
we'll get sharp in February at best
>>
fug
i haven't been to /vg/ in months and i caem home from work and saw the update news when i hovered over the game to play
i dunno, i feel like skins are that bad, the post mentioned a million times it wouldn't affect gameplay directly so it's like... who cares?
>>
>>123354763
Don't believe their lies.
>>
>>123354763
came home*
skins arent that bad*

sorry, drugs
>>
>>123354702

Sadly you're correct.
Assuming Sharpshooter is up next for deployment, that update won't arrive until February's End, at the earliest, probably March.

Great.
I have three months off, and TW release a cash shop.
They'll release Sharpshooter, my favourite perk, just in time for me to return to Uni to continue Tax Law, where I'll be doing the final and fucking hardest paper.

Thanks TW. Thanks for nothing.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (29 KB, 409x195) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
29 KB, 409x195
why do people defend this shit?

>>123354763
any game with microtransaction cosmetic shit is fucking cancer.

every game with a system like the one kf2 is gonna have is fucking shit and attracts a horrible community

then you have shit like players running around with neon colored my little pony hats and other bullshit.

But the main point of all the backlash is that this is a unfinished, early access game that is getting fucking micro-transactions.

if that right there doesn't make you scratch your head you are part of the problem.

another point of the backlash is how terribly the early access has been so far. 7 months and we get 2 classes and 3 maps.

TWI originally said that they planned on finishing the game before the end of 2015. well, it's almost december and we don't have half of the content that was promised when we bought the game.
>>
>>123354902
I feel you.
>about to go into a month off work while they remodel
>was hoping to have some more KF2 content or the new Fire Emblem by then
>new FE comes out in mid February
>only one new perk and a cash shop in KF2
Like what the fuck am I going to do for the whole month I'm sitting at home in my boxers? I wouldn't even have a problem with this if it was ONLY the reskins since they're basically KF1's character packs.
>>
>>123355004
>people who think updates are "free of charge" when everyone paid full price for an unfinished game.
>still missing half the perks, more maps, and supposed "new" specimen/zeds.
hate those people, I want my content now TWI.
>>
>>123355004

>7 months and we get 2 classes and 3 maps.

Absolute shambles, I tell you that much.
Hard to believe but it's true.
>>
>>123355381
Shambles?
>>
How about they just fuck off with the crate lottery (which should honestly be illegal) and just drop skins at the end of a match (rarity scaling with difficulty and length?) and allow people to trade them on the steam market.

That would be fine. I would not be mad about that. But this crate bullshit has to stop, it's literally gambling.
>>
>>123340649
>gas escaping from the cylinder gap
It's the obsessive little things like this that make the game. Now if only they stopped being fucking retarded.
>>
File: Foster bar night.jpg (328 KB, 1278x842) Image search: [Google]
Foster bar night.jpg
328 KB, 1278x842
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5UTTHeRnZE

>A week ago, we never thought that this shit would've gone down like it did now.
>>
>>123358832
100% behind this.

Also would be okay with them selling the skins outright, even for exorbitant amounts, but not exploiting the gambling-retarded.

I'd rather they finished the game first, but that ship has sailed. Crate shit can fuck off though. Valve is one of my favorite developers and I barely tolerate it from them, fuck everyone else jumping on that bandwagon of faggotry
>>
>>123297048
wait, tripwire's pulling an overkill software?

is no co-operative shooter safe?
>>
>>123297048
News flash, TW is jew as fuck. Or did you completely forget how hard they jewed KF1?
>>
>>123363279
i got my hours in kf1 before they went full jew
>>
>>123363315
Yes but it shouldn't surprise you now.
>>
File: 1447697063570.png (831 KB, 882x940) Image search: [Google]
1447697063570.png
831 KB, 882x940
>>123347762
>SCAR
Opinion discarded, kekmando
>>
>>123363458
surprise? no
disappoint? yes

it's like watching a company announce they're making an mmo

a "wow-killer"
>>
File: 1448256793338.jpg (4 KB, 138x200) Image search: [Google]
1448256793338.jpg
4 KB, 138x200
Guys
Imagine if they did OP weapons which could only be obtained through crates that have a 1-2% chance of being unboxed
You know tripwire isn't exactly one to keep their words to heart, it could damn well happen.
>>
>>123363937
You can bet your ass someone is going to fucking crowbar the game down and find that amongst tons of other things.
>inb4 perks will be locked behind PERK USB CHESTS
>>
>>123363937
You mean like how the best weapons in KF1 were locked behind a pay-wall?

I can see that.
>>
>>123364028
>>123363937
Oh and it would be something small. Like a golden AA-12 that weighs 1 unit less, so they can justify it by saying "it doesn't really matter".
>>
File: 1448277242150.jpg (35 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
1448277242150.jpg
35 KB, 352x352
>>123364028
Pretty much, now that aesthetics KF1 version is characters, KF2 is cosmetics come in crates. watch weapons follow the same suit, just to stick to ensure people stick to it and get something for all their shekels being used.
>>
>>123359246
Should have Scully or something as the barkeep in that pic
>>
>>123363937
I like the crate system in general because it's free dosh for me, but that's the one thing that'd piss me off. I'm gonna wait and see though, no reason to be outraged yet.
>>
File: 1448258537704.jpg (754 KB, 789x1118) Image search: [Google]
1448258537704.jpg
754 KB, 789x1118
>>123365118
The free bit of money on the side will be nice I admit, especially with the suckers who will eat it up. That is the only upside for this though, and maybe to earn the money to buy some cosmets that I want off the bat, at least after prices die down because you know damn well someone will charge 25 bucks for a welding mask.
>>
soon people will only play for crates and skins, wonderful
>>
>>123366828
who cares toobeehonest
>>
>>123366828
I play with a group of friends on a private server so none of this is going to affect me luckily

Still, pretty dick move on their part, could've at least waited until after the Gunslinger update so the reaction wouldn't be so severe
>>
>>123366828
Then kick those shitters out then.
>>
>>123367125
This, people idling to get drops is not an issue since you can just kick them out.
>>
>>123367272
>>123367125
Alternatively - have performance increase your chances of getting drops
>>
>>123367785
no god no that's an absolutely terrible idea
>>
>>123334975

Well, one of them does. The perklevelingV3 or whatever works but is slower than the perkleveling map with the girl class image one that I'm using.

If I could just spawn Hans faster than these four waves, I'd be in business.
>>
>>123367893
Maps with actor factory spawners that spawn 50 hans/second that have 1 HP don't give XP anymore.
>>
just use CE, god
>>
File: The End of Killing Floor 2.png (506 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
The End of Killing Floor 2.png
506 KB, 900x506
IT JUST KEEPS TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOOOOWN
>>
>>123368060

Cheat Engine's level setting doesn't work?
>>
>>123368819
does
>>
>>123368952

Then the table I have that is on Cheat Engine's forum is fucked up, because "Set Level---> 25" doesn't work.
>>
>>123369110
>being retarded
search for xp amount you have
kill mob
search for xp amount you have now
kill mob
repeat until left with one or two values
add value to tables, change value to an insane ammount and blammo
>>
>>123369110
try 20
did you activate the "set level" feature? you know, checked the little box next to it?

>>123369303
nah that doesn't work, you do need a table that has the addresses
>>
File: doesnotwork.png (2 MB, 1794x1037) Image search: [Google]
doesnotwork.png
2 MB, 1794x1037
>>123369705

Yes? Doesn't work, dude. Even the thread mentioned it didn't work and the original person needed to update the tables. Which they haven't done.

Hence, me slowly grinding through 4 level HoE for Hans.
>>
>>123370172
I dunno what table you have, I CE'd my levels in 1013. I do remember it being finicky but I got it to work.
>>
>>123367857
Its either that or let drops come easy to everyone, I would rather cosmets go to people who play well and get it as a side reward, then a crate at most for those who come on the lower end.
>>
>>123370172
in b4 vac
>>
>>123370335
>killing floor
>vac
steambabby pls go
>>
>>123370335

VAC for leveling offline?

>>123370253

KFGame.CT which is from: http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=581008&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=3438ff6c6697c68b89f0db0293203970

In any case, the instant death "cheat" in that one is easy for the +1,850 from Hans. It's just boring going through the four trash waves and waiting a minute each wave before I get there.

I wouldn't care so much if the perks weren't hidden behind a wicked grind curve.
>>
>>123370271
Now explain to me in detail how you determine how effective the player is.
>>
File: enabled.jpg (5 KB, 182x57) Image search: [Google]
enabled.jpg
5 KB, 182x57
>>123370467
see pic

>>123370574
you don't have to be playing online to get VAC banned, you're at risk just for having the exe/dll on your PC while connected to steam
>>
>>123371456
>you're at risk just for having the exe/dll on your PC while connected to steam
hahahahahahahahahahah
>>
>>123371641
hahahahahahahahahha XD
>>
>>123371456
> you're at risk just for having the exe/dll on your PC while connected to steam

Then thousands of players would be banned on Steam for using cheat engine in their single-player games, bb.

Keep spreading that FUD though.
>>
>>123371456
I wasn't aware Steam data mines my PC, do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>123371853
dont worry about it man, i was just kidding. VAC isn't spyware
>>
File: 1442856941963.png (303 KB, 822x447) Image search: [Google]
1442856941963.png
303 KB, 822x447
I think Valve is behind this. Why would Tripwire attempt to introduce microtransactions into KF2 after the travesty that was OVERKILL's introduction of microtransactions in PAYDAY 2? Simple, Valve is behind both schemes and are trying to introduce more bullshit cosmetic items into the steam market for more shekels. Is it coincidence that the whole schema for zedconomy mirrors transactions in CS:GO and TF2? Battle-scarred, Field-tested and Mint are exactly the same as CS:GO skin conditions if you switch Factory New with Mint, the items come in CRATES that you unbox with KEYS and there's a small chance you get an "exceedingly rare precious item" - which are the same as knives in CS:GO and unusuals in TF2 - literally called "exceedingly rare special item" on the crate descriptions in TF2. You could make an image with all three microtransaction systems with all their similarities to nail this point home further. How people aren't turning to Valve instead of Tripwire is fucking astounding, they made no attempt to disguise the formula AND they made me wait even longer for Gunslinger. Fuck you Valve and fuck you Tripwire for going along with this.
>>
from tripwire on the shitaku article
>As a developer though we feel that in-game economies can be done right, and done in a way that brings value and enjoyment to the players. It's up to us to prove this to the fans, and reset expectations about what in-game economies mean.

just like how they did "Early Access right". I have pretty much no faith in this company.

How do they even plan on dishing out loot? On a per-win basis? That will just make everyone switch over to normal short games and fuck the already stretched playerbase. In game drops? Enjoy everyone running around trying to steal loot from other players instead of playing. Different difficulties? Enjoy even more level 1 shitters in HoE.
>>
>>123372430
rev up those tinfoil welding masks
>>
I miss healmeme desu senpaitachi
>>
File: 1448267597580.jpg (39 KB, 640x422) Image search: [Google]
1448267597580.jpg
39 KB, 640x422
>>123372430
Payday 2 had outrage mostly due to the fact that weapons had stats in the crates which made the game more pay2win because people with money to spare could instantly be better just by buying a crate. So far KF2 is cosmetic, you can avoid using skins and such, but you wont be able to avoid the players who get autisticly salty because theyre only there for crates. I don't have high hopes for the game any more, i fully expect them to suddenly go "Hahaha here have some stats in crates :) Also i think most of the reason you dont see rage against valve is because TF2 is F2P and CS:GO is so popular that anyone who cries about cosmetics/skins is drowned out. also most who cried are dealing with it, unlike in payday 2 because, ya know, stats
>>
File: Muh Cosmetics.png (34 KB, 793x172) Image search: [Google]
Muh Cosmetics.png
34 KB, 793x172
>>123372990
>So far KF2 is cosmetic
>>
File: 1444468720642.jpg (120 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1444468720642.jpg
120 KB, 1024x576
So why can't TWI just do DLC like they did with KF1 again?
>>
>>123373667
because this is the future of gaming
>>
>>123373667
fuck off with that shit, no more p2w DLC bundles please

>b-but it's pve it can't be p2w!
>>
File: 1447366028690.png (418 KB, 531x944) Image search: [Google]
1447366028690.png
418 KB, 531x944
>>123373667
Crates and keys give good money, its gambling on an item than just getting it, its either pay 6 bucks for what you want or 2-3 bucks to have a 1 in 10 chance of what you want. Easy jewing.
>>
>>123373667
Because they're mad no one bought their shitty overpriced weapon DLC. Seriously now:

>$8
>for 1 weapon skin on only usable with 4 weapons
>When even Call of Duty charges 1.99 for Weapon Skin + Weapon Reticles + Calling Cards
>>
>>123374903
The weapons skins looked awful, too. Who the fuck wants gold or neon crap? I wouldn't use that shit if it was free.
>>
File: 1448254047984.jpg (14 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1448254047984.jpg
14 KB, 360x240
>>123374583
>reskins are p2w
Unless they start doing a unique weapon pack like they did with flares, you can take it easy
>>
>>123375625
isn't that what you were asking for?
>>
>>123375926
Not the same guy you first replied to, and i'm pretty sure he meant just general reskins being DLC, maybe different characters too, but it looks like owning other games is that ones fate
If he was implying otherwise then my bad
>>
I don't mind the random loot drops, I don't mind the steam marketplace, I do however mind the slippery slope of online gambling and the fact that they announced this after several months of us waiting for the next content update.

TWI really should start hiring some better PR.
>>
>tripwire taking community made skins and cosmetics and selling them in-game to players

what the actual fuck? How is that okay? the makers don't get money, they don't even get credit. These skins and cosmetics should be in the steam workshop FOR FUCKING FREE
>>
>>123379130
>the makers don't get money
they do
>these skins and cosmetics should be in the steam workshop FOR FUCKING FREE
they are
>>
>>123379130
>These skins and cosmetics should be in the steam workshop FOR FUCKING FREE
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=232090&browsesort=accepted&section=mtxitems
>>
If skin creators could back out from the whole system, they could potentially stop the madness.

They do, however, need to give that prize money back, I fear.
>>
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=1453423&postcount=23
>>
>>123381490
Have you forgotten about IJC?
>>
>>123381619

This explains a lot that there lead idea guy is gone.

At least he's trying to be a good dad but God damn it.
>>
>>123381619
>(a community demand I might add)
>this passive aggressive turbo asshole
I seriously fucking despise their PR.
>>
>>123382102
Yoshiro has to be the most punchable guy at TW
>>
File: Siren scream.webm (334 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Siren scream.webm
334 KB, 1280x720
>>123381619

AAAAAAAAAAAAGH

COLLLAPSING CAN'T WAKE UP INFECTED WITH TUNED PULL THE PLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>123382425
>bullying best boy
Baka
>>
File: alanw_id.jpg (52 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
alanw_id.jpg
52 KB, 256x256
>>123383924
>Best boy
>Not Wilson

Yoshiro can eat a dick
>>
File: Collapse.png (802 KB, 624x658) Image search: [Google]
Collapse.png
802 KB, 624x658
>>123295719
How do I ease the pain, /kfg/?
>>
>Zwei is suppose to be a sidegrade
>Never see players using pulv anymore
>>
>>123384268
I still like to use an empty Pulv, specially for Hans
I'm not gonna abandon my weaponfu
>>
File: EVOLVE and KF2.jpg (194 KB, 1308x1068) Image search: [Google]
EVOLVE and KF2.jpg
194 KB, 1308x1068
>there are people RIGHT NOW in this thread who's not yet ran out of air
>>
>>123383307
Anon are you okay?
>>
>>123381619
>A community demand I might add
So basically he's trying to imply that if it wasn't for the community rightfully shitting on them for barely giving out any information (oh, aside from the microtransaction crap. That they can give out as much information as they want coupled with a fuckload of art and styling to make it look good) nor releasing updates at anything but fucking glacial speed, this game would probably still be missing Firebug and Demolitionist.

Amazing. Yoshiro needs to be fucking fired. I bet a good amount of the complaining would be mitigated if they had someone who knew how to deal with complaints in a professional manner instead of this asshole acting like it isn't the community that ultimately pays his paychecks.
>>
File: Smuggles the smugdog.jpg (47 KB, 259x259) Image search: [Google]
Smuggles the smugdog.jpg
47 KB, 259x259
>>123384268

How about they change the weapon to not be class specific? put it in some (ETC) "other weapon" "miscellaneous" section.

That way no class gets a specific bonus using it. Its a type of side weapon now for any class that wants to use it instead of being class specific.

plus if tripwire keeps there promise that if 1 player has bought a weapon then all players can use it in a game then people might not be more persuaded to play this class specifically to be more useful with that weapon. and instead can enjoy the class using an offperk weapon. Plus since the weapon has no specific class use if your playing firebug using a zwei the EXP gain can go towards the firebug class.
>>
>>123386228

I kind of like this idea anon. I might make a thread on tripwire asking about it.
>>
We should seriously abuse the loot system when it comes out.
I can't think of any fair way of implementing it in kf2 that doesn't break the game or divide the community in some way.

>loot drops based on performance (based on current after-match awards)
players only pick the most kill efficient perks and possibly medic. the ideal combo would be something like berserker + medic. one gets the kill efficiency while the other heals

>loot drops randomly on the map
people only play medic and zerk, run around trying to get it, ignoring the team/game

>loot drops at the end of a match
people form groups just to wipe on the first wave as many times as possible

>loot drops after winning
people only play short games. also they are forced into a meta or risk getting kicked for "not trying to win"

>loot drops after winning depending on game length
people only play long games and are forced into a meta

>loot drops after winning based on difficulty
shitters shit up HoE expecting to get carried so people switch to solo offline to be able to finish games. people only play high difficulty in pub servers with 6 man premade teams. people with no friends who play the game have no choice but to kill themselves
>>
>Way back, be a KF1 player hyped with news about KF2
>Somebody offers buying the pc gamer magazine for me to send me do£sh jacket code later
>It sounded good but hesitated, cuz day-1 cosmetics are not always good news
>KF2 came out
>Gameplay obviously downgraded for console players by being stripped away from speedkill combos.
>Doors have hidden health, clot auto-grab turning, AA12 is the most used weapon
>Everyone kites as zerk and spams AA12
>FREE Updates happened
>Gore effects that no one cared for added into the game because some idiot developer probably too busy playing Brutal Doom instead of working on the gameplay and balance instead.
>Months later 2 new perks 1 shit map
>Firebug causes more explosion than a Demolitionist
>Demolitionist starts as shit but becomes overpowered at last level
>Game turned to the "stay behind your zerk/medic" simulator
>Supports are fucked cuz door mechanics are same.
>When this all happening game popularity slowly melted away
>Microtransactions trade shop for a game with under 500 player base.
>All them strengthens my chaos theory of charging 35$ for SWAT, Sharpshooter and Martial Artist DLC pack

tl;dr: Anyone got their dosh jacket or they're planning to add it to the ZEDconomy update?
>>
>>123387081
what about TF2 time-based stochastic drops
(idling => force autokick)
>>
A question unrelated to the crate fuckery here.

Considering leveling up my demo, and was wondering if grenade stun + c4 to the head is an effective big zed killer. Not a fan of the prospect of waiting for zed time to nuke or rpg spam fps and scs.
>>
how die?
i try but no die how die?
>>
>>123388910
Demo is shit all around
Go firebug or something useful besides standing in the back waiting for clumps of zeds
>>
>>123388818

Hmm, maybe the best choice. But still,

>At the end of a long day fighting hordes of zeds you're likely to find some loot, just as a reward for doing a good job of slaughtering the mutant hordes.

I think this doesn't imply that's how it will be implemented, at least at first.
But yeah, can't really think up any legitimate cons to your suggestion (if idlers actually do get auto-kicked and servers which don't do this drop 0 loot). Then even the biggest jews will have to actually play the game.
>>
redd it 3u75r1
>My reaction is not because of the microtransactions themselves. Many expected this to happen for a long time and we braced for impact. Microtransactions are cosmetics, TWI wants money, all of that somehow understandable. However, the way in which it is happening and unfolding is a symptom of something deeper that is very wrong with TWI.
>TWI doesn’t care about fans, even about the most dedicated players. One of us has >1500 hours of playtime, almost as much as some of TWI’s QA team members, but all his experience with the game doesn’t count, this guy’s opinion on the game is worth as much as Gibson’s barber’s opinion.
collapsing
>>
File: stay tuned.png (1 MB, 1680x2360) Image search: [Google]
stay tuned.png
1 MB, 1680x2360
>>123381619
How did I do familia?
>>
>>123391558

You did very well.
>>
>>123391558

I never get tired of these images.
>>
>>123391558
>a community demand I might add

I could seriously tolerate all the other shit TWI did, but calling this a community demand?
>>
>>123389475
>waiting for clumps of zeds
That's literally what I have to do as firebug if I'm going full jew ammo conservationist on HoE.
>>
>>123392406
Well, it is kind of a community demand. everyone here is acting like a bunch of entitled children, when there really is no reason to be so hard on Tripwire. It's honestly fine to have cosmetics, they don't even slow down the production team because ______________________stay tuned nigger______________

only look at that spoiler if you are adult enough to respond in a reasonable manner
>>
>>123393169
7/10 bait you honestly had me going until the spoiler
>>
>>123354702
>February

Try march or maybe april, it's taking them 4 months to bring us a single perk with 4 weapons.
>>
>>123393736
A whole new boss too though
>>
>>123373291
How many fucking forms of DLC jewery do they really need?
>>
>>123388103
I don't know how it's possible from them to be so incompetent, they have to be doing this on purpose
>>
>>123394683
>payday2 pisses off fanbase with microtransactions
>TWI decides to add micro transactions

this is complex stuff we got here
>>
>>123393849
The Patriarch, 1 perk, and 2 maps aren't going to get people hyped.
They could've finshed Martial Artist and his last 3 weapons so they could finally balance Berserker but TWI doesn't even play the game, they just "test" it.
Everyone's already mad about the zed-conomy and Black Forest will probably be the shitty dark map everyone will hate just like Catacombs.
So 1 "new" boss, 1 butchered SS with pistols perk, and 1 good map doesn't sound like a lot of fun.
>>
>>123397093

but we have hats
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 201

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.