[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/vtg/ Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 138
File: skavenslave.png (916 KB, 737x806) Image search: [Google]
skavenslave.png
916 KB, 737x806
FOR THE SCREAMING ONE edition

>New DLC December 3.
http://www.vermintide.com/dlc-plans-2015/

>Official Site:
http://www.vermintide.com/

>Wiki:
http://vermintide.gamepedia.com/Vermintide_Wiki

>Tome/Grimoire Locations and Other Info:
http://www.vermintidedb.com/

>The Game:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/235540/

>The Steam Group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/whvtg

>Lore Stuff, Books, and Collector's Edition things:
https://mega.nz/#F!w0UERTga!d9uXX9ZnHATnuBGAFk38rg

>Previous Thread:
>>122834982
>>
Found a decent group of two other guys willing to do nightmare white rat and we manage to destroy all four chains just for the game to bug out and not delete/kill the rats during the cutscene so we all die while the grey seer falls and the mission fails.

Fucking hell, Fatshark.
>>
>>123228398
I can help if you need a fourth

I only play elf though
>>
Anyone else like the Globadier sound effects? It sounds damn cool with all the hissing and machine groaning.
>>
>>123228809
The sound design in this game is great in general.
>>
AMIUNISHUN THANK VALAYA!
>>
>>123228702
Out bot was exactly an elf. But the group ended for today, thanks for the offer.
>>
THEY CALL THESE "ARROWS"? HAH, THEY'LL HAVE TO DO.
>>
File: 1396219582163.jpg (28 KB, 445x302) Image search: [Google]
1396219582163.jpg
28 KB, 445x302
>>123228398
>finish white rat
>cutscene plays
>returned to game, loot music playing, no rats in sight
>backtrack pretty far, finally spot rat ogre stuck on geometry at the bottom (like where you don't even ever go to)
>spend a couple minutes sniping at him
>crash
>was hosting
>>
>>123230798
>MY QUIVER'S EMPTY!
>IM OUT OF ARROWS!
>ARROWS! THERE MUST BE SOME NEARBY!
>I NEED MORE ARROWS!

>NAI! MUST I THROW ROCKS AT THEM?
>>
Has anyone ever found out if ogres get headshot multipliers?
>>
>>123233361
I'm pretty sure they do.
>>
File: FUCK YOU JEWSHARK.png (1 MB, 1224x662) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YOU JEWSHARK.png
1 MB, 1224x662
>Nothing for anyone else
>My drawf gets EVERYTHING
Wtf
>>
File: ratling gunner.png (1007 KB, 736x893) Image search: [Google]
ratling gunner.png
1007 KB, 736x893
Best rat coming through.
>>
>>123239383
Would be a real danger if handguns did not exist.
>>
>>123239383
>not Globadier
The fact that they react to whether their bombs hit made them way cuter.
>>
>>123239383
>>123239810
>not packmaster
easily the deadliest
>>
File: cat.png (325 KB, 382x417) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
325 KB, 382x417
>>123239810
>giant rat throwing a noxious gas that can burn your skin by merely touching it
>cute
>>
>>123240132
Fucking Packmasters man, they are actually sneaky unlike the "assassins" who announce their presence constantly.
>>
>>123239383

The bane of my existence when doing solo runs. Damn bots won't move an inch if one of these fuckers is sitting anywhere on the map.
>>
>>123240316
This. You can't really interrupt a packmaster when it's locked on you, he has stupid range and always sneaks in.

He's also most dangerous when he's hidden behind a swarm of rats and pulls you through them.
>>
File: 1445720569719.jpg (185 KB, 831x782) Image search: [Google]
1445720569719.jpg
185 KB, 831x782
Do rats make good pets irl?
>>
>>123241268
rats are actually pretty damn smart and can be trained. you can't just get one though and you need to get them out of the cage and used to being around people.

they're way better and more fun to have around than most rodents like hamsters and shit
>>
>>123241268
So, I gather from that description that these things can shoot lighting.
Is there something else that they can do? That Engines of War mission makes it seem like it would be absolutely disastrous if the rats used them.
>>
I'm really considering getting this game, but I'm worried it will like L4D did in the worst way. I love the idea of the loot system, but something that always annoyed me with L4D is that EVERY GAME was people doing only the most optimal path, using this exploit and hiding in this one specific spot etc etc for every map.

Is Vermintide like that?
>>
>>123244369
It CAN be like that, but plenty of people still play for fun. It really helps a lot if you play with friends, do you have friends who enjoy this type of game?
>>
>>123244369
In some ways, yes and in other ways, no. For the most part I'd say it's less predictable and harder to corner camp than L4D simply because it's much more melee based. As someone who has L4D2 as one of their most played games on steam, I'm enjoying Vermintide much more.
>>
>>123243292
They are also just huge fast moving wheels that crush anything they roll over.

Nothing is really a huge deal though when the city is already as fucked up as it is.
>>
>>123243292
imagine you have a decent defense holding out against a few hordes of skaven
now imagine a couple of these fucking DOOMWHEELS roll up and plow their way through your defenses, stabbing anyone in their path and crushing the rest, using lightning to soften your fortification before rolling through it

now you have to deal with these fuckers and also the hordes of rats now free to walk through your defense
>>
>>123241268
Once upon i time i had to watch the rats of a neighbor, the rats smelled disgusting and tried to bite everyone.
So maybe they were just shitty rats or rats are shit in general.
>>
>>123246439
>>123246475
I see, I guess the explanation was significantly more straightforward than I thought.
Thanks for clarifying m80s.
>>
>playing random nightmare games through the any mission option on the map
>randomly join a nightmare horn right at the start
>am a level 90 something dwarf with war hammer and raker
>level 0 hunter and level 7 elf host
>they die constantly
>level 50 witch joins and grabs the first grim
>they all die before we reach the gate event
>have to do barrels solo while they watch
>witch leaves at some point
>knock rats everywhere with my warhammer and shoot stuff with my raker
>revive them at the stairs
>during final event, host lags out and makes me the host.

Alrighty then.
Speaking of which, who knew knocking rats everywhere with a war hammer could be so much fun? War hammer and raker is an underappreciated combo for having fun.
>>
File: VC_blood_knights.jpg (61 KB, 400x371) Image search: [Google]
VC_blood_knights.jpg
61 KB, 400x371
Vampire PC when?
>>
is it even worth unlocking the RNG traits of a weapon ?
the "when hitting/killing an enemy, blablabla happen"

i have two exotic weapon and they all have RNG traits, but the rapier for the witch hunter has stronger push, i don't know if this one is any good.
the other wep is double dagger for elf and i hardly play her
>>
>>123256869
RNG traits are generally stronger traits than guaranteed.
Devastating blows is a good ability on all melee weapons except shields, because it's uncertain whether shields gain any benefit.
>>
File: 2015-11-24_00001.jpg (539 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-24_00001.jpg
539 KB, 1920x1080
Is this orange repeater any good?
>>
>>123260192
Its abilities are decent, but A. It doesn't have master crafted, and B. It's a repeater.
>>
File: 6.jpg (149 KB, 400x800) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
149 KB, 400x800
>Nightmare HoM run
>Full run with 2 grims, 2 loot dice, 3 tomes
>No one even died

>Every single dice that isn't a tome die failed

E P I C

E N G A G I N G

E X P E R I E N C E
>>
>>123260483
Master-crafted is only 15% on repeater weapons anyway

If I get the 15% on skull-crusher or hail of doom then either one is superior
>>
>>123260523
>that isn't a tome die

that isn't a grim die*
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1215x975) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1215x975
>>123260547
Oh, is it now?

I also have 50% faster reload speed on an Ursula, too.

Anywho, Master-Crafted, Targeteer and skull-crusher, regrowth/bloodlust or hail of doom would be my ideal set. I personally would prefer regrowth.

However, the repeater pistol just isn't that great. It's an even bigger bullet hose than the brace, with half the damage per shot and an equal spread.
>>
The devs have refused to answer questions regarding future characters in their thread. Does this mean that they are hiding some surprise, or that we will never see any?
>>
>>123261029
Yes, it's only 15% on repeater weapons and bows
>>
why is the grudge raker such a terrible fucking weapon

even the crossbow is better at killing trash rats
>>
>>123266917

It's by far the best weapon for killing trash rats though, I can kill hordes with 3 hits and I always top both the kill and damage in my team. You need the double clip size though.

Handgun and shotgun are the only good ranged weapons in the game.
>>
>>123263607
they said pretty openly more characters will come if the game stays alive, but the game is far from alive at the moment
>>
Skaven insurgents when?

No yiffy.
>>
>>123267447
Master crafted blunderbuss is better if you know to tap reload as soon as you fired. Fires almost as fast and has way more bang per buck.
>>
So lorefags, how would a playable Skaven character work in this game?
>>
>>123267447
You're playing a fucking dwarf

You have some of the best crowd-clearing melee weapons in the game, the last thing you need is some garbage shotty that has 1/4th the spread of the coach gun
>>
>>123268138
About as well as elves helping humans and dwarves.
>>
>>123268138
it wouldn't
>>
>>123268138
It wouldn't.

Even if for some reason a Skaven joined up with any other race, nobody else would even listen to anything it has to say before killing it on the spot. Skaven are seen as baby-snatching bedtime story monsters at best, not something you want around even at the most dire of times. Plus, it would just betray the party the moment a rat ogre or horde showed up so it could scream I KILLED THE MAN-THINGS WHERE WHERE IS REWWWAAAARD?!?

Plus, how would you visually differentiate a skaven teammate from hostile skaven? People already shoot the elf just because she has a little fur on her back.

Well, that and because ELF A SHIT. A SHIT.
>>
>>123268824
>People already shoot the elf just because she has a little fur on her back.

Nah dude people shoot the elf because when she bleeds it pleases them
>>
>>123268205

Sorry bud but using a 2h is not viable in any difficulty that is not babbymode (cata), as any responsible player does I use a shield.
>>
File: 1438298539473.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1438298539473.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>123269370
Name one situation where the 2 extra stamina actually matters

that's right you can't
>>
File: 132035788928.jpg (591 KB, 1000x564) Image search: [Google]
132035788928.jpg
591 KB, 1000x564
>>123268138
>Playable Skavan

The only way it could work in gameplay terms would be giving it a 1.3 walking speed multiplier so it can actually outrun regular Skavens and having it use shitty weapons when compared to the other classes. It should excel at run and hit tactics.

In lore terms the witchhunter would kill it on the spot. Dude has a mad hateboner for Skavens.
>>
>>123270051

Every horde situation and blocking gunners.
>>
File: temple-of-the-serpent.jpg (198 KB, 600x969) Image search: [Google]
temple-of-the-serpent.jpg
198 KB, 600x969
>>123268138
Mild spoilers for the Grey Seer books ahead:

In the second book of the Grey Seer series, the titled Grey Seer was forced to save and work with a human mercenary. He risked his and his rat ogre's hide to save him which of course he didn't like but was smart and reasonable enough to realize he needed him (they were both trapped in a Lizardman pyramid that contained magic glyphs that would fry any Skaven that would come close, the Grey Seer needed the human to destroy the glyphs for him so he and his rat ogre can proceed unharmed). The human on the other hand wouldn't help the Grey Seer until he agreed to help him save his love interest. The Grey Seer agreed (after breaking the merc's arm) and proceeded to traverse the pyramid and kill any Lizardmen they came across. I won't spoil what happens next.

From this you can gather that for a Skaven character to work he'd need to be smarter and more reasonable than the typical Skaven to overcome their disgust with the man-things. They'd also need a DIRE reason to help them, something not short of life threatening.

I'm not a huge lorefag, I've only ever read the novels but with what I know, if I were to add a Skaven character to the game he would be a Skaven from a clan other than Fester that was previously captured by the Shadowmancers and then poisoned to ensure loyalty. The antidote to the poison, along with the said Skaven, were then transferred to Lohner who is obviously in cahoots with the Shadowmancers to help with the vermintide. Lohner then forces this Skaven to help with the heroes and you have your playable Skaven character.
>>
File: beta uprising.png (400 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
beta uprising.png
400 KB, 1920x1080
Skaven invasion is a symbol of the beta outcast uprising

Prove me wrong
>>
>>123270295
>Every horde situation

confirmed for normal/easy babby

you don't block hordes you fucking mong you take shield so you spam CC them for days

blocking would be bad because there is the possibility that a few rats could just ignore the retard with his shield up and walk right past you getting at your allies who are too focused on the horde in front of them to realize they are being flanked

Shield isn't for blocking, it's for easy, fast CC. Amount of stamina is irrelevant beyond 3, on hard and above i'm almost positive the ogre breaks your stamina on a block no matter how much you have, and you don't need more than 2 to deal with the stray rats that may have swung before you did.
>>
>>123270469
>he'd need to be smarter and more reasonable than the typical Skaven
Thanquol is literally the most cunning and urbane Skaven around. Anything other than another grey seer probably wouldn't even speak english (or the whatever the empire equivalent is)
>>
>>123270498

Shield pushes consume stamina, the power attack push has a windup without an initial block so in some situations you will risk getting hit and cannot rely on it alone. Also I have a 30% chance to not consume stamina on hit which makes blocking ogres possible.

Confirmed for never having played cata.
>>
>>123270771
>the power attack has a windup

so you think the .2-.4 second windup of the shield is apparently unbearable but you are fully willing to take the risk of getting your shit pushed by an ogre in on a dice roll of 30%

you're garbage kiddo
>>
>>123270865

Blocking all the hits from an ogre always is not realistic so the 30% is useful, and I never claimed that the windup is unbearable. Sure if you rely in the windup push alone you might make it with extra heals, but you're still a scrub and endanger your team.
>>
>arguing if you're hardcore enough to not use the best weapon for CC in a co-op game

i'll keep using the shield and LOVE it, later subhuman raki.
>>
>>123270113
>Skaven
>excel at run and hit tactics
Haha, I'm not sure it was on purpose but good job.
>>
>shield vs no shield
It's just like in Dark Souls, if you git gud there is very little reason to use a shield.
>>
>>123270771
>shield pushes consume stamina

yeah, and if you were using a 2h hammer you wouldn't need the extra stamina to push shit when you could just use a charge attack to push and deal damage at the same time.
>>
>>123260523
>he doens't give himself 5-6 grims and forget about dices and tomes.
You bought this upon yourself.

>>123261029
>Anywho
into the trash it goes

>>123270729
THANQUOL PLAYABLE CHARACTER WHEN

shit I can already hear him metion gotrek and felix and say stupid shit that he doesn't realize its stupid or not understanding the character's banter and responding bullshit
>>
>still no normal playable characters
>>
what does the elf mean by the "weave" rebels
>>
>>123272192
>not subdawi
>>
>>123275351

But Salzpyre and Kruber are normal.

>white
>sigmarite-ian
>heterosexual
>Human
>Male
>>
>>123275145
>cheating

Shaking my head to be honest family
>>
>>123275614

Fagshark can blame themselves for creating such a shitty loot system. Not only is it too random, but even on cata you can get greens and 7 rolls are 1 in 100 even if you have all the tomes and grims.
>>
File: 1436282321421.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1436282321421.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>123275535
>But Salzpyre and Kruber are normal
>human
>warhammer
>normal
Developers force us to play some utter shit, humans, duardin, aelf, seriously? It's fucking Warhammer, it's should be full of epic, badasses and awesomeness, give us finally to play main faction of setting.
>>
>>123272468
except this isn't a singleplayer game where you can summon 1-2 people to make everything a little easier

no instead you're dicking around with a shitty one hander and not controlling crowds as well as a shield user or two hander and you aren't doing as much damage as either or anyone else in the party
>>
>>123276089
If that's what you want then this game really isn't for you.

You might want to check out the Dynasty Warrior franchise.
>>
>>123276089
>duardin, aelf

pls don't
>>
>>123276243
1h mace = 2h hammer > 1h sword > shield + anything > 1h axe
based on literally objective anecdotal evidence from high skill play
>>
>>123276243
1h mace is the same as having a shield but with a good way to deal high single target damage to specials through the charge attack

It's why I really don't understand mace + shield, the same way I don't understand 1h axe. Mace and shield is

>left click: Knock shit around
>Charge: Knock shit around

Axe is:

>Left click: Single target damage
>Right click single target damage

Mace and Axe need to be remade, the single-target should be left click, axe being more damage but slower, mace being less damage but faster, and the charge should be the AoE, with Axe dealing more damage but lesser knockback and lesser targets and mace lower damage but higher targets and knockback

Shield should then be an addition to the kit, you still keep the single target of either weapon, but the AoE is replaced by a no-target capped stun that charges faster than the 1h weapons charge, but with less damage than either.
>>
Where are the lizards?
Bring on the lizards.
It's not yiffy if the paws don't touch... And lizards have no paws.
>>
>>123278628

They are like niggers, exotic to look at but nobody wants to be one. Except twisted furries.
>>
What if luck increases the odds of the loot rolls at the end?
>>
>>123279117
Been tried.
Nope.
>>
jesus christ this piece of crap won't even launch anymore

yesterday I was raped by insane crashes at the most retarded places for "animation.avi" reasons, especially near the end of a mission hah.
>>
>>123279117

It has been proven that they increase the chance of loot dice in chests.
>>
>>123278545
>Mace and Axe need to be remade
Like hell, don't touch my mace. Axe is abysmal and mace + shield is retarded. Go fix those without touching the 1h mace.
>>
File: hail.jpg (70 KB, 1038x186) Image search: [Google]
hail.jpg
70 KB, 1038x186
Does this mod work on a beam staff? Firing at a wall I can't see any difference.
>>
>>123280240
did you not read what I said

I said MACE+SHIELD is retarded because they both do the same thing while removing the single target, 1h mace is just fine because it is a balanced weapon, it has single target and good cleaving.

My suggestion was to merely swap the buttons, make the single target the left click and the charge the cleave/horde destoryer
>>
How do you even get to the server browser?
>>
>>123281884
L
>>
>>123279991
wow just wow

now it crashed at the motherfucking dice rolling curtain

what kind of crap is that? I'm done with this

goodbye, it was a fun ride
>>
>>123282201
If that is the case, you still probably got your loot.

The loot you get is determined as soon as you get the victory screen
>>
>>123282378
Didn't knew that. But yes, I did notice that my level was 81 instead of 80. I didn't keep track of my xp bar tho.

Anyways, I'm veryfying this piece of shit. Its kind of like Killing Floo 2 when it came out. Its so shit but I cant stop playing.

Even the undiscrimate spawning behind you the moment you look away is present.
>>
>>123280787
>did you not read what I said
no
>>
>>123280787
except the 1h mace and 1h mace + shield both only hit so many rats, whereas the charge attack has almost no limit for shield
>>
>>123284378
Which would be a reason to use shield over just a 1h mace, and not simply a reason to never ever use mace+shield because axe+shield does everything mace+shield can do except it has an option for single-target damage through spamming left click
>>
>>123284378
1h mace hits more than enough if you don't fuck up and resort to turtling in a corner
>>
File: tfw new 2hand mace.gif (3 MB, 365x204) Image search: [Google]
tfw new 2hand mace.gif
3 MB, 365x204
>>
File: Fuck you fat jew.png (1 MB, 1204x636) Image search: [Google]
Fuck you fat jew.png
1 MB, 1204x636
HAHAHAAHAHAHAH

I LOVE THIS FUCKING JOKE, WANT TO HEAR IT /VG/?

OK HERE GOES, KNOCK KNOCK
''Who's there''
A FUCKING HAMMER AND ANOTHER GODDAMN FUCKING SHIELD

THIS IS A GREAT FUCKING JOKE YOU GOT THERE FATSHIT, NO NO I FUCKING GET IT. YOU SEE NO MATTER WHO I FUCKING PICK, NO MATTER WHAT MAP I PLAY NO MATTER WHICH CHARACTER I FUCKING USE I GET THE SAME FUCKING WEAPONS

MELEE WEAPONS FOR MY FUCKING FAT LITTLE SHIT WHO I BARELY USE

ISN'T IT FUNNY GUYS!

NOT EVEN DRAKE FIRE PISTOLS OR HANDGUNS OR EVEN CROSSBOW OR SHILEDS AND AXES, JUST THE SAME FUCKING SHIELD AND FUCKING HAMMER

HAHAHAHAHA I FUCKING LOVE THIS JOKE IT'S SO GREAT, GOD FATFUCKINGSHIT YOU GUYS SURE ARE KIDDERS
>>
>>123292680
i wonder how many reds you'll be able to craft
>>
>>123292680

>complaining of get only three of same orange weapon
>thinking that whites, greens, and blues are relevant
>>
>can finally join a game after recent ISP change
>stuck on black screen with the loading indicator forever
Fucking why.
>>
>>123292680
what traits do you have on those shields and hammers?
i like using it but has nothing above green, hoping the traits are nice since i love crowd control and how rats just fuck off far away with the hammer swing, it's just fun.
>>
>>123292680

>unironically complaining about hammer and shield

I want a hammer and shield instead of this crappy axe and shield but I never get it.
>>
>>123280787
I like the mace and shield. Get one with regen stam on hit, 2 left clicks and a shove for infinite safe CC. Avoid the garbage overhead hit while still doing massive CC and OK damage.
>>
>>123292680
At least they aren't all WH axes and repeater pistols like me senpai.
>>
>>123275352
I think she's referring to the fabric of reality or something. Globes are pretty nasty and full of warp goodies
>>
>>123280607
Yes. If you really want to see it work, use the beam and immediately when it begins, left click to discharge it. Your accuracy shouldn't be 100% if you do it fast enough, and if so, you may see the doubleshot. It works with the primary shot, which is hilariously effective. Every few shots, you can instantly kill a huge swath of clan rats on NM/Cata.
>>
So how many DLC characters are going to be released at one time?

I don't want to pay for something I won't be able to play 'cause everyone else using it.
>>
File: wh38.jpg (49 KB, 701x959) Image search: [Google]
wh38.jpg
49 KB, 701x959
Are these images unrealistic or is Gotrek a 1,92 slavshit for Dwarfs?
>>
>>123302230
Gotrek is pretty huge for a dwarf.
>>
>>123300459

There will be no new characters, just like there were none for l4d.
>>
File: Capture.png (7 KB, 685x62) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
7 KB, 685x62
>>123304476
How sure are you about that?
>>
>>123305327
As usual, humies need Orks to set their shit straight.

>Orks proceed through the whole deal with no problems whatsoever
>It's a slice of life drama with the rat stuff happening in the background
>>
>>123307670
Meh, orks are too overused in the WH titles, id love if they focused on other races first or new wizards from the other schools. Down the line it would be nice to have an ork or two.
>>
File: wh46526.png (1 MB, 787x1094) Image search: [Google]
wh46526.png
1 MB, 787x1094
>if I remove the mask will you die?
>>
>>123309516
it would be extremely toxic
>>
>>123309604
You're a big rat
>>
>>123310246
for you-you
>>
JUST
>>
FUCK
>>
MY
>>
>>123310971
>>123311491
>>123311872

COLLEGE
>>
>>123311872
>>123311491
>>123310971

ravaged body
>>
File: 1447396024007.gif (3 MB, 260x196) Image search: [Google]
1447396024007.gif
3 MB, 260x196
>>123312509
>>123312732
>>
All's well that ends well

By god I remember playing with the smuggest WElf player
Owned this orange trueflight bow that he got after 5 missions
Managed to steal all of the ammo and show off
Bar none had the shittiest aim and was the only thing he could land shots with

Join a lobby with two other dudes
Uhavenoideawhaturinfor.tapestry
Say were the best players in NA, and that we know where all the tomes and grims are
They believe us

Largely because I had rank 41 on my dwarf
In game after the longest loading screen
Kill piles of filthy skaven on our way through the LVL
Engines of War is my least favorite map but Elf loves it for some reason

Crap my pants when I walk out onto the bridge and hear a rat ogre
Ogre knocks me clean off and I fall to my doom
Ugly fucker gets wrecked by Mary Sue arrows
Salty as fuck bc he’s gloating at me through chat
I get rescued and we press on
Nab the first grim and tome

Other guys somehow manage to split off while trying to wreck siege engines
Killed in an instant by Assassin+pack
Raki’s get my elf bro down to a sliver of health (He’s got no more ammo, Hah)
Its time for me to shine!

Unleash my two handed axe on the filthy vermin
Swarm cut to pieces, but were down to two players
Escape to that weird beastman shrine area
Desperately looking for health bc were both in bad shape

Take a while to search every inch for a drop
Only thing we find is a potion

Maybe it's further up ahead so we keep looking
At last we find a chest
Kek open the chest hoping for sweet medicine
Elf’s face when what I find in the chest is the first letter of each sentence
>>
>>123313520
oh my god jc a bomb
>>
>steam servers down for maintence
>can't play
Come the fuck on, even valve games don't have this issue. Why would you code your game around this shit?
>>
>FINALLY ALMOST FINISHING NIGHTMARE WHITE RAT WITH A GREAT PLAYER
>STEAM DOWN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
>>
File: Emma_Starr.jpg (20 KB, 311x408) Image search: [Google]
Emma_Starr.jpg
20 KB, 311x408
>>123312732
desu to me sienna somehow resembles Emma Starr
>>
>>123275857

Only 8 more days my main man.
>>
>>123280123
And sackrats showing up.
>>
File: 1445714327093.jpg (444 KB, 1000x1047) Image search: [Google]
1445714327093.jpg
444 KB, 1000x1047
>>
>>123317213
Why do rats like bells so much?
>>
>>123318279
I think they were created by one.
>>
>>123318279
http://warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Skaven
>>
Is an orange blunderbuss worth anything?
>>
>>123320014
Depends on what it has on it. I don't know if it can have 100% mag size, but I have one that has 100% penetration and Mastercrafted. It's pretty good for hordes.
>>
>>123272468
>in one game dodge iframes are by far the most powerful defensive mechanic and shields offer little utility that they don't
>in the other game there are no iframes and no other mechanics that fully eclipse the defensive capabilities of a shield, plus shields come with extra CC utility
>IT'S THE SAME THING!!!!!!
>>
>>123280123
source?

that's kinda neat I guess. I wonder if it's only loot dice or raised chance of anything showing up. Would explain the empty chest mechanic.
>>
File: 1443833601447.png (17 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1443833601447.png
17 KB, 600x600
>>123276089
>>
File: noborders.png (53 KB, 640x389) Image search: [Google]
noborders.png
53 KB, 640x389
And heres a version without the thick fucking outlines. I need to get better at drawing on tablet, all my outlines end up thick as fuck.
>>
File: 1448306748731.png (424 KB, 800x498) Image search: [Google]
1448306748731.png
424 KB, 800x498
>>123322450
good shit anon, good shit
>>
WTB Grim penatly trinket

pm me for prices
>>
>>123302230
His axe is magic.

It made him physically stronger than your typical Dwarf and even made Felix age slower.
>>
>>123323981
no

that was bc when he became a god he was connected to gotrek somehow due to his oath and it made him immortal too
>>
>>
>>123270469
Anyone know good books with Skaven?
>>
>>123327327
Check the OP.
>>
>>123327327
Gotrek and Felix is always a great place to start.
>>
>>123321248

I tried an orange with penetration alone and it was horrible in comparison to the shotgun. Even though my shotty is master crafted and has extra clip size, I don't think the blunderbuss would be anywhere as good even with optimal stats.
>>
File: vermintide joke.png (686 KB, 461x613) Image search: [Google]
vermintide joke.png
686 KB, 461x613
find rat images and put logo on it its funny you guys cmon
>>
>>123322450
>>123323257

Someone give me ideas for what to draw next. I could use the practice and this fandom needs some more art circulating.

I like the game and want to see it flourish
>>
>>123329683
three of the heros cautiously walking through the streets of the city while gorrekson is in the background quaffing ale without a care in the world
>>
>>123329683
draw the dwarf pouring a brew into his stupid meatball face
>>
>>123329650

There was this webm where some Asian woman spanked a rat that was tied up with ropes and she kept talking, I think it was some sort of a magic ritual and it was pretty hilarious as the rat also moved his head in an attempt to dodge and it seemed almost humanoid because it was also in an upright position, I wonder if anyone has it.
>>
>>123329867
holy shit I need to see this
>>
File: pic related.gif (497 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
pic related.gif
497 KB, 500x213
>>123329683
A still-frame of this where Sienna (in a suit) is giving Victor (also in a suit, also with hat) a light for his cigarette

best pairing
>>
>>123330418
why can't they be in their regular clothes, and make sienna light it with her finger
>>
>>123329683

Draw Kruber strangling and fucking Kerillian while she says unacceptable but also likes it, while Salzpyre is fucking Sienna who is about to come but Salzpyre tells her to not get carried away and meanwhile the dwarf is curled up beneath the bed that they fuck on and having PTSD flashbacks of war.
>>
>>123330787
>Wanting Warhammer porn

literally just go to rule34 and look up "elf" porn and essentially you have literally thousands of pictures of not-legolas

then the rest would either be humans or "dark elves" (Drow)
>>
>>123329683

The rest talking shit behind the elf's back.
>>
>>123330787
Kruber would be the one having PTSD flashbacks considering he watched all his friends die right in front of him, in fact Bardin says some pretty horrendous shit that doesn't even phase him, for example: "Ratling Gun! I've last kin to those things."

As if watching someone get ripped to fucking pieces by a minigun is just something that happened that one time
>>
>>123330787
10/10 heresy

>>123329838
>>123329856
It seems we have some man crushes to work out
>>
>>123332225
>not wanting suckle Papa Dwarf's throbbing dwarf-cock for his savory man-milk
>>
>>123329683
The party sitting in Olesya's wagon on the way back from a mission. Must be kinda crowded in there.
>>
>>123329683
Sienna fucking Viktor scarred cock and saying "You have your uses, Saltzpyre!"
>>
>>123331823
I like how he often laughs in battle and teases the raki. I mean Sienna also does it but in a more insane way while Bardin seems to just be having fun. Come to think of it, Kruber also shows some sort of joy "Slaughter them, haha!"... I think only Saltz remains always mad at them.

They're all a bunch of psychopaths anyways. Everyone in Fantasy is.
>>
>>123332414
Do female Dwarfs even exist? How do they reproduce? Do they have pricks and cunts or they're like Orcs and Lizardmen or something else?

Also. How old is Bardin? How much do Dwarfs live? Iirc as much as elves so they probably waste lots of fucking years just being retards like teenagers would and forming their person.

idk man just imagine all the people you'd meet in that time, how many "Azumgis" and "Grimgis" did Bardin fight side by side with?
>>
>>123329683
Draw Sienna and Kerillian kissing Victor on eachcheek. Then draw Victory vigorously washing his face with Sigmar approved facewash
>>
>>123333465
>iirc as much as elves so they probably waste lots of fucking years just being retards

You should probably realize that Dwarves are drunk all the time for a reason. Even in Tolkien's universe, Dwarves undergo a lot of loss and destruction.

People drink constantly to forget. I would rather have an ale (or twelve) rather than sit at home and think about all the people that i've seen get slaughtered defending a Karak. They do it to party too, sure, but I think the point is they're getting drunk so they don't have to think about all the terrible things going on. He's not just doing it to be act like a frat boy.
>>
File: cheers44239036568.jpg (139 KB, 1236x800) Image search: [Google]
cheers44239036568.jpg
139 KB, 1236x800
>>123333803
No. Drinking is something everyone everywhere should do. It's a beautiful and noble practice. Dwarfs are just so resistant to it they need to drink a lot to feel it.

I'm talking about taking their life seriously after a few hundred years of fucking around the world raping halflings and seeing the country.

What I had in mind is, in example taking into account Asaris from ME series. They're are sluts for a few fuck know how many years and after that they decide to take hold of their lives and do things that matter.
>>
>>123333793
Which is obviously Kruber and Bardin's cum. Draw them fistbumping and cumming at the same time but make them cute not all ragged and screwed like they're in game.
>>
You can block while reviving others.
>>
>>123335073
>Drinking is something everyone everywhere should do

Not him, but drinking is one thing. Downing ale every night until you can't remember what happened yesterday is something else entirely. There's a point where it stops being party animal and it starts being something a bit more than that. I say this as someone who fucking loves his whiskey and rum.
>>
>>123335783
>comparing beer to whiskey or rum
don't dwarfs eat rocks?

its probably water to them

I bet you drink cheap whiskey and white rum
>>
>>123329683
Requesting the elf as Elmira and a Skaven as the squirrel.
>>
>Have a dream:
>Exotic 2h Great Axe and Crossbow
>Finally get my exotic great axe

>absolutely shit rolls, devastating blows, %heal on NORMAL attacks and some stamina bullshit that does fuck all for a great axe since it has 2 stam

I only unlocked Devastating Blows, should I even bother with the others? Will I be able to re-roll them on December 3rd?
>>
>>123335935
>cheap whiskey
>white rum

Fuck no, especially on white rum that stuff tastes awful, I don't mix coke with it either that's pussy shit
>>
>>123330585
I was thinking her staff or something

but i mean that works too
>>
>>123335975

7 G R I M S
G
R
I
M
S
>>
>incoming tide
>am BW
>try to quick switch to beam staff to blow a shotgun blast at the rats
>do so and try to switch weapons and then block
>end up just scoping in and doing a roast
>get hit
>try to switch and block again
>just end up zooming again
>die

anyone else know this feeler
>>
>>123336210

>incoming rat cum tide
>am elf
>try to quick switch from dildo to lubricant to prepare anus for rats
>do so and try to empty hands and then stretch anus
>end up just missing because anus is too slippery to get a hold of
>get hundreds of rat cocks inside unstretched anus
>die

anyone else know this feeler
>>
>>123336091
eh it depends on the occasion and the people. Cold whiskey is always nice unless you're one of those tryhards who put in the oven and drink it hot bc muh manly.

I don't mind preparing cubas if I have the right ingredients(no coke tho if you know what I mean) I do "un gas" the coke first tho.

white rum a shit, there's not enough pomelo juice in the world to make it drinkable, I wonder who drinks it.
>>
>>123336091

>I don't mix coke with it either that's pussy shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lPtr6dQrnY
>>
>>123336717
>>123336091
actually I just wrote pomelo to see what it come up with in English and wathever that orange fruit red in the inside is, that is not a fucking pomelo.

Pomelo is bitter-sweet(more bitter) and great to mix those drinks similar to vodka and maybe campari(tho I'd rather orange there).
>>
>>123336938
Rum is sweet on its own, kind of like a stronger cider, not really what I'd call "manly" though pirates drank it. Cuba gives it a little kink with the lemon.

I don't even have straws or tiny umbrellas so you'll never see one of those in my cubas.
>>
>>123336196
7 grims doesnt fix the shit rolls on this weapon

exotic great axes are extremely rare for me anyways, I needed a 6 to get this, not a 7, had I rolled a 7 I would have gotten some shit cosmetic helmet
>>
File: 1433295311451.jpg (73 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1433295311451.jpg
73 KB, 640x960
>>123336938
damn that fucking video
>>
>>123336196
>7 grims
>risking another red hat
either 5 or 6, anon.
>>
>>123335353
holy fuck what. I'm level 100 and didn't know this shit
>>
how do I cheat for more grims

I need my ebin loot fix
>>
>>123337617
Get cheat engine then and take out the fun of the game.
>>
>>123336512
why the frick u copy me buddy
>>
>>123337719
pff haha

don't listen to this anon. I've cheated my way through this game and got perfect trinkets and good gear for every character save WH and I keep on playing let it be normal or nightmare

I already know the game from head to toes and I'm honestly finally playing for fun, I just want to drop in somewhere help finish a mission and see if we continue or not.
>>
>>123336210
yes
it happens to me more than I'd like to admit, sometimes instead being another primary fire when I need to swap to my sword for a charge attack
>>
>>123338056

Because you used the word tide which clearly implies rat semen.
>>
>>123336968
That's a grapefruit.
>>
>>123338236

How did you get the trinkets? Did you play cata and always use 5 or 6 grims to get a high roll but not a 7 roll? Even then getting orange trinkets is pretty rare, I don't think you can get perfect ones without running with cheats like 200 times.
>>
>>123338424
I did White Rat many many times grabbing one tome and setting it to 5-6.

I think you could still do it by using the gravity hack and jumping up there and breaking the chains but I don't have a reason to try it. Maybe when reds come out.
>>
Anyway to farm/exploit in this game anymore? I'm a huge faggot so don't worry about it.
>>
>>123340039
Black Powder still
>>
File: ..jpg (6 KB, 630x341) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
6 KB, 630x341
I remember using cheat engine on adventure quest more than a decade ago

Does it seriously work on this game too? How do I edit # of dice in it? Is it just one value or are there multiple?
>>
>>123338289
nah man that is kind of sexual i don't think like that
>>
For the Witchhunter, what other two skills should I keep watch out for besides Mastercrafted for the rapier?
>>
>>123264906
: ^)
>>
Orange templar sword over green rapier? I'm tired of this green rapier not killing in one headshot on nightmare and hard
>>
>>123342629
"Templar sword"? You mean the two-hander? Sure, why not.
>>
File: 1446624640958.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1446624640958.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>>123341823
>Mastercrafted for the rapier
>>
File: sad.gif (490 KB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
490 KB, 300x167
>>123341823
>mfw my rapier isn't Mastercrafted
>>
>>123341823
As long as you have mastercrafted on your rapier, you're set.
>>
File: new loot system.png (812 KB, 565x834) Image search: [Google]
new loot system.png
812 KB, 565x834
Seems pretty straightforward. Either get the weapon you want through luck or craft it using the gems you smelt it down for.
>>
File: B3c.png (20 KB, 315x364) Image search: [Google]
B3c.png
20 KB, 315x364
>You made a woman smile with that strike!
>>
>>123349520
>MUST I PUT AN ARRER THREW UR LEHG
>U LOOK REDICULOUS

This accent is fucking terrible it's like she's that princess from Brave only somehow more arrogant
>>
>>123346392
>finally can salvage all these goddamn repeater pistols, axes, and bolt staffs
Sigmar be praised
>>
>>123351947
Don't forget to add Fireball staff to that too!
>>
Well, since Fatshark are in need of more ideas for trinkets and traits, What would you have in mind?

Maybe a chance for damage to not be taken on you when hit? Chance to gain health from a hit instead of losing it?

A trinket that allows cleave weapons to hit +1 or 2 more enemies per sweep?

Chance to instantly reload a ranged weapon upon firing?

Any attacks from behind do 2x more damage, would stack with headshot bonuses.

All ranged attacks will have a chance to set enemies on fire?

List some ideas.
>>
>>123352932
Bright Wizard:
Less damage from Venting
Blocking can vent instead of using stamina
Swing/Move faster at higher Heat instead of slower
Overheat causes self-stasis instead of blowing up

General:
Block at full move speed (like elf and WH rapier)
Less damage while being pulled by packmaster (instead of JUST the packmaster damage)
Lifesteal %
Removes ability to Friendly Fire
Ranged Weapon reloads after a few seconds of not being held
No Fall Damage
Special Auto-Outlining
Nearby rats glow through walls (but don't when visible)
Blocked Enemies take damage (spiked shield or something?)
Party bloodlust but not for you

I'll think of more later, but there's tons they could do.
>>
>>123352932
50% reduced bomb radius, bombs can be thrown twice

Speed potions are instantly consumed upon pickup but grant 5% movespeed to the entire party
>>
File: 1443152244079.png (77 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
1443152244079.png
77 KB, 640x633
>>123346392
oh man that mite b gud

i bet it'll require some redonkulous amount of gems though
>>
>>123352932
Trinkets:

Change the bomb range trinket so that in increased range only hurts enemies.

.5 - 1% chance on kill for a enemy to drop an item.

When drinking a potion enemies get debuffed based on what potion you use.

Trinket that gives % ammo to everyone if you pick up ammunition.

Nullifies one melee attack against you on a long cooldown.
>>
>>123241268
The only thing that makes them not just little crafty dogs is they scent everywhere.
>>
>>123352932
>Maybe a chance for damage to not be taken on you when hit? Chance to gain health from a hit instead of losing it?
>>123353282
>Blocking can vent instead of using stamina
>Swing/Move faster at higher Heat instead of slower
>Removes ability to Friendly Fire

What the FUCK is with these shit ideas that compensate for poor play by replacing it with an effect that is objectively good?
What about:
>Chance to win the round on a team wipe
Fucking faggots.
>>
>>123353920
They are just ideas anon. It's not like the devs will pick every single thing they see.
>>
>>123353920
Because they fucking take up other trinket slots

Do you take Heat Block or Potion Sharing?
No Friendly Fire or Consumable Dupe?

What's wrong with trinkets that change how you play?
>>
>>123353920
>What the FUCK is with these shit ideas that compensate for poor play by replacing it with an effect that is objectively good?

you mean like the mods like master crafted that greatly reduce the negative effects of a miss.
>>
>>123352932
Small chance on hit/kill to trigger infinite ammo with no reload for 3-5 seconds. Have to be something like 1-3% since it's an instant waveclear.
>>
>>123336210
Yup sometimes the game doesn't register my Q or maybe I don't fully depress it and I end up hit while roasting :(
>>
>>123353282

>Blocking can vent instead of using stamina
>Swing/Move faster at higher Heat instead of slower

>>123354232

Seems like an interesting change-up that could possibly really change the way BW is played.

Maybe change it up so that BW could get passive bonuses to speed or damage when she has a high amount of built up heat. But the trinket would replace her stamina bar with adding more heat to her overall, getting hit would add heat to her. High risk, high reward.

Doing this loses her ability to really use her staff offensively because she's at risk of exploding, you'd have to micro-manage your full on melee built BW.

Bam, new playstyle. (Though I don't know how shit/good this would be)
>>
>>123315512
Aw, man. It looks like it's taking up some of the space tavern tables were at...made the place look like a real tavern and I actually enjoy looking at the fried egg and sausage and pretend that my Dwarf can sit down and eat and drink.

That alter looks cool, but it should be placed downstairs, there is plenty of room for it.
>>
>>123335935
Stone Bread?

I thought it was just so tough and hard, that only Dwarves could eat it...I didn't think it was made out of real stone...imagine that, mixing crushed rocks into bread dough.
>>
>>123351947
>>123346392
I'm more in a hurry to get rid of the X16 fermented perch trinkets I have.
>>
>>123349520
L-lewd.

"Well struck my lord."

Strike and Struck also is like fucking with fuck being the german word for knock...
>>
>>123352932
I'd like the possibility for class specific trinkets and non class specific weapons.

I just want to see a dark elf repeater cross bow in the game some how, maybe a lizardman blow gun
>>
>>123344060
>>123344507
>>123344615
Oh, sorry. I was looking at all the weapon traits and though the rapier could get it.
>>
>>123367050

Brunner the Bounty Hunter had a repeating crossbow he took from a Skaven, didn't he? Makes a lot more sense than some random-assed Dark Elf or Lizardman weapons appearing somehow
>>
>>123367550
But skaven don't use crossbows...
>>
Literally page 10
>>
File: rat friend.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rat friend.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Playable traitor skaven confirmed.
>>
>>123371369
If their going to include a new race, it should be a Lizardman. And the way to avoid crazy amounts of scalie porn would be to make it a female. Scalies hate females like Mexicans hate Trump.
>>
File: sexy BBW female skaven.png (2 MB, 908x905) Image search: [Google]
sexy BBW female skaven.png
2 MB, 908x905
>>123372070
Better yet, a skaven female.
>>
December 3rd can't get here fast enough.
>>
File: 1444828269596.gif (3 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1444828269596.gif
3 MB, 360x360
>>123376230
hype
>>
>>123349724
That's the BW though, anon. Not the elf.
>>
>morr's crown
>6% chance to apply a deadly poison
Is it as shit as it sounds?
>>
vermintide twitter just posted this. Backstab perk? Seems like it wouldn't be that useful
>>
>tfw you need to alert the auforities
>>
>>123381604
>tfw the whole town's asleep

>>123380105
With certain high-hitting or multishot weapons (I'm looking at you, beam staff) the 6% for poison can be pretty useful. I'm not sure if burning can proc it, but I feel like it's true. I've killed many a Stormvermin with a hasty shotgun blast that happened to poison them.
>>
>>123380441
>redit
>e
>d
>i
>t
>>
>>123380441
It would be complete shit on anything that isn't a fucking ogre. It may be slighty usable if there was some sort of "clothing" with stats that you could wear.
>>
>>123383980
no, twitter
>>
>>123384204
someone in redit mentioned it specificaly for Kerilian as a class related special unique feature and now gayfag decided to put in weapons
>>
File: srs m8.jpg (61 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
srs m8.jpg
61 KB, 1024x768
>mfw people who wonder why I take the shortcut to the Enemy Below bridge instead of charging through a stormvermin patrol + horde in the tunnel to get a potion that may or may not be there
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 138

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.