[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mass Effect General - /meg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 186
File: MEG Collage by WG 022.jpg (4 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
MEG Collage by WG 022.jpg
4 MB, 5000x5000
no anime allowed no tumblr bullshit allowed either edition

MEG's updated Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: http://imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqhELBUdYqM

ME4 info from leaked survey? http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=160611475&postcount=1

N7 Day 2015 trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0Et481TNgE

E3 2015 trailer: https://youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4HbiCKBhFU

Bioware propaganda: http://blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

in this thread:

>MASSIVE MATING TUBES
>Andromeda
>anime poster riling up the thread
>liora but wakfu
>horsecocks
>hairy armpits

Previous thread: >>121913676

Reminder that you should wash daily even if you don't go out regularly. Yes anon, I mean you.
Reminder that failed races like quarians and krogan don't have any business in Andromeda.

Reminder for /dag/ to go home
>>
Eva Core moste succulente waifu
>>
Actually, yo kno what, Westyboy? From hereon out I'm forbidding you to use mah posts in your collages. You hear me? I FORBID. Dem words didn't just hurt mah feels but also pained mah very black soul. So fukk u bitch.
>>
>>122207694
You dun goofed. That's not the previous thread at all.
>>
File: 1395029220329.gif (1023 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1395029220329.gif
1023 KB, 500x500
>>
>>122207306
>I hate nigger "music"
rorke
>>
>>122208052
reposting
>>
>>122208050
wanted to make the last thread already and had everything ready but let anon do his first so I just saved it and didn't think about keeping it updated.
>>
>>122208139
who's this handsome boy?
>>
>>122207876

sheeeeeiiiiiiittt

we president now
>>
File: 1388689669374.png (96 KB, 217x230) Image search: [Google]
1388689669374.png
96 KB, 217x230
>>122207694
>>MASSIVE MATING TUBES
>>horsecocks
>>hairy armpits
Excellent taste as usual, /meg/.
>>
>>122207485
>tfw waddling towards the mako in a thick insulated suit as distant gunshots are barely audible over the howl of the storm.
>clambering into the drivers seat as your squadmates sit down behind you. melting snow on the floor.
>The mako struggles for a moment as it clambers up on top of the thick layers of snow. Spintires style terrain deformation kick in.
>You start driving away, the storm covers your escape, it's dark and vision is limited. The sky is lit up by the incendiary bombs you planted, the snow in the air diffuses the light and you're bathed in a soft yellow glow as you drive off, the facility is burning, sirens in the distance.
>After a few hours of driving you stop the mako and let the thick snow cover your tracks and the mako itself. You sleep in your seat with you and the squad taking turns operating he periscope poking out of the snow. There's no sign of search parties. Good thing you used the information acquired in an optional conversation and sabotaged the drone bay..
>The next day you're sore, your waifu complains of an aching back and your other squadmate has to change his bandage.
>Desperate for fresh air you push open the top hatchthat you bought on a sidequest. It blows the snow away and reveals a painfully crisp vision of an endless white landscape. You take a deep breath of refreshing cool air, there are no clouds, only blue sky. The sun caresses your cheek with bright rays of surprisingly warm light. You stretch and sigh as you gaze up at the towering mountains surrounding you on all sides in distance.
Waifu admires your shapely ass with the periscope.

>>122207330
But what will waifu say!?

>>122208292
I guess I could. I don't see why not. I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>122209062
>But what will waifu say!?
Don't worry about Liara, she won't mind if I'm your waifu too.
>>
>WG is casually racist and transphobic

I'd say worst namefag like it's a surprise, but...
>>
>>122209062
thank you
>>
File: 1404171447816.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1404171447816.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>122209169
>transphobic
If you were only mentioning racism then sure I might have believed you were sincere but afraid of shemales? WG? That doesn't make a lick of sense, even if he wasn't a cockslut for blue dicks.
>>
>>122209169
would you please leave already, /dag/?
>>
>>122209201
Are there any good filesharing sites that accept .zip files?
>>
>>122209912
Filedropper? Mega?
>>
>>122209912
Dropbox I guess
>>
>>122209169
muh reysism muh transpanshomokinphobic
>>
>>122209169
I know rite, he's like so problematic. When give the Janitor an empowered blowjob later I will mention how toxic he is to this general.
>>
>>122209912
wetransfer (dot) com
>>
>>122209169

Isn't it a bigger problem that he is just a fucking idiot?
>>
What are you listening to, /meg/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsbrw9Y6_ng
>>
/derp

/screenies

just write filedropper dot com, and add one of the above. There's two different folders, derp and screenies.
There, I think that should work, they're .zip files. I hope you like the stories, tell me what you think. But keep in mind these are written between when I was shit at writing, and until I was less shit, so quality will vary quite a bit.
Still hope you enjoy. This is pretty much all of them.
>>122209964
I went with filedropper. Thanks for the suggestions.

>>122207694
Also, good Op as usual WG.
>>
File: 1446611793310.jpg (878 KB, 986x1369) Image search: [Google]
1446611793310.jpg
878 KB, 986x1369
>>122209062
>used the information acquired in an optional conversation and sabotaged the drone bay.
>that you bought on a sidequest

We need more of this. Optional conversations and sidequests that tie into main quests.
We also need sidequest series. It starts with a sidequest where you do one thing, but it then leads you to other parts of the cluster and galaxy where you do different things, not just shooting baddies. Investigation stuff, trying to makes sense of what a malfuncitoning VI is saying, interrogating a merc you captured, questioning people that respond differently to different approaches and attitudes on nearby hub worlds, etc.

Just some varied gameplay, y'know? They had a chance to make an incredble game with ME2 where you do all kinds of stuff, but it all just boils down to going to a location and shooting everyone there.

>>122209169
>getting triggered by 'casual racism'
>transphobia

We liberal arts college now?
>>
>>122209062
So when will Bioware hire you, Eddy?
>>
>>122210997
Will check out when I'm home
Thanks again
>>
>>122210682
pls no bully https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11yPWeBYqQc
>>
>>122211094
That's why I wrote it, I love sidequests. I think ME has way too much a focus on the big bad, and not enough on the universe you should be exploring. I'd also like a quest or two that you can do by just reading things, like finding a wanted omniposter that if you look at it, you get a new dialogue option with a guy who turns out to be the wanted man, stuff that you can complete the game without knowing, then on second playthroughs you notice and so you get more time on the game.
I'd also like if some things went unexplained.

>>122211190
Never unfortunately.
I'm not a gay transsexual sea-urchin who was born in a human body, I'm too oppressive for bioware. They can't handle me.

>>122211271
No worries anon!
>>
File: tumblr_mmv70qGYBB1qdlh1io1_400.gif (2 MB, 400x353) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmv70qGYBB1qdlh1io1_400.gif
2 MB, 400x353
>>122211094
>We need more of this. Optional conversations and sidequests that tie into main quests.
>We also need sidequest series. It starts with a sidequest where you do one thing, but it then leads you to other parts of the cluster and galaxy where you do different things, not just shooting baddies. Investigation stuff, trying to makes sense of what a malfuncitoning VI is saying, interrogating a merc you captured, questioning people that respond differently to different approaches and attitudes on nearby hub worlds, etc.
How the fuck is it possible that some random anon has much better insight into quest design than the so called professionals at Bioware? Interconnected quests are great, if they all tie together somehow they just feel more natural than sidequests that are isolated and completely their own thing.
>>
>>122211706
>I'd also like a quest or two that you can do by just reading things, like finding a wanted omniposter that if you look at it, you get a new dialogue option with a guy who turns out to be the wanted man

I like stuff like that. Things in the environment that are easily missed if you don't pay attention, that let you finish missions without firing a shot.
>>
>>122211706
>I think ME has way too much a focus on the big bad
What was the name of the new ancient evil again? Krell? Vrek? Promf? Anyway I'm already disappointed by MEA because they resorted to the old ebil threat chestnut again instead of focusing on the fact that you've just arrived in a completely new galaxy(!) and have no idea what's going on there.
>>
>>122212209
>What was the name of the new ancient evil again?

I can't remember, but I do remember watching the early trailers for Halo 4. ANCIENT EVIL AWAKENS (it literally said that, if I recall correctly), and he's actually voiced by the same dude that did Harbinger. It was hilarious.
>>
>>122212127
But anon, they want to COD audience and they won't stop and bother to read stuff. Hacking someone's terminal and getting an unmarked quest that way is much too advanced for the target audience, likewise is any task that require any sort of attention.
>>
>>122212408
Just looked it up.
>"Khet"
They're not even trying anymore.
>>
>>122210682
Expel 10, you probably never heard of them.
>>
>>122212546

I wonder if it's basically the same thing, or if it's just a really advanced species that don't want you in their galaxy. Like turians/asari/salarians, but even more advanced.

Mite b cool?
>>
>>122212209
Indeed. You could defuse a conflict over mining rights! Or fight pirates! Or help a colony against dangerous fauna, or explore the new galaxy and encounter ruins of long dead species, sell the artifacts and get in conflict with xeno-artifact smugglers. Or do mercenary work for a colony on disputed land. The options are endless. And yet they always go with the big bad who is made of too many polygons and roars dubstep sounding crap.
I don't understand why. And there's going to be a slogan too, fight or die/make a stand/if you're killed you die/gay men want your ass/homogay, only way.
And there'll be omniblades and omnishields and biotics that have abilities that don't make sense and ships that don't make sense and ugh..

>>122212546
Oh no.
they just hired a retard and fed it popcorn before he/she/zxu choked and made a sound they could use didn't they?

>>122210682
Whatever sounds good.
>>
>>122212546
>Reapers

Were they ever to begin with lol
>>
File: shiny-green-disco-pants.jpg (133 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
shiny-green-disco-pants.jpg
133 KB, 1000x1502
>half-watching Swedish Idol
>dem discopants the dancers are wearing
>dem thighs and ass

S-sweet Jesus...

>>122212887
>And there'll be omniblades and omnishields and biotics that have abilities that don't make sense and ships that don't make sense and ugh..

Ships with omni-shields and biotics!
>>
>MEGMeet

You didn't actually meet IRL did you ?
>>
>>122212887
Just apply for a job at Bio already. You're making me lust for a game that doesn't exist, it's not fair.
>>122212832
They're not quite as powerful as the reapers it seems. They're trying to hoard old tech left by the "remnant" (is this a SW crossover game?) and you'll stop them from putting their evil jewish hands on the tech and stealing it for yourself instead. You also fuck over their outposts for some reason.
>>
>New not-Normandy is called the TEMPEST
Okay.
>New not-Mako is upgradeable
More time wasting mechanics, eh?
>Colonies: Build settlements on habitable planets. Able to decide what type of settlement for bonuses. EG: Recon Settlements will clear fog of war on space map and offer more strike team missions, meanwhile Mining Settlements will periodically supply crafting materials.
I wonder if you'll get to visit them.
>Blueprints: Allow you to craft alien technology using materials for better equipment and weapons, such as a jetpack for jumping, cryo-beam to target enemies, etc.
Crafting sucks.
>>
>>122212887
>You could defuse a conflict over mining rights! Or fight pirates! Or help a colony against dangerous fauna, or explore the new galaxy and encounter ruins of long dead species, sell the artifacts and get in conflict with xeno-artifact smugglers. Or do mercenary work for a colony on disputed land.

Oh, the ideas Bioware squandered. Would've been awesome.
>>
>>122186354
>Society doesn't cater to people with crippling OCD
FUCK SOCIETY!

>I-is the shuttle heading up towards a gleaming white spherical ship?
It could, I don't see why not, but I'd wager it's just drifting in space, on autopilot, as you are taking your cargo to a far away destination.

>Does the quarian in the shuttle also have big voluptuous hips?
That's what I meant when I said "hippy"

>>122191563
Hey, AWG.

>>122193384
This picture is killing me.

>>122193506
I just had my mom watch this yesterday. Weird.

>>122193835
Well, thanks, love.

>>122194325
Woah, hey now! Slow down, cowboy.

>>122199687
>>>>/gif/7693574
No, goddammit!

>>122210682
That's ... pretty much how I dance as well.
>>
>>122213335
That'd actually be kinda cool, and creative.

>>122213401
We'll meet in the future when /meg/ dies, at this time VR simulation pods will be a refined technology and we'll all share a server to hang out and those who want will have a virtual waifu to sit in their lap as we feast on cheddar biscuits.

>>122213418
I'd rather make my own game to be honest. Something that I can make just as I want it.

>>122213710
Indeed. but bioware doesn't seem to be interested in small conflicts,everything has to be epic and threatening to the entire galaxy.

>>122213819
Hello OCD.
drifting on inertia through space in a comfy shuttle sounds lovely too.
>>
>>122207694
wakfu sluts when?
>>
>>>/v/316495994
Aw, yisss! No wonder I'm so good in bed. I can sleep for days

>>122214076
>drifting on inertia through space in a comfy shuttle sounds lovely too.
No care in the galaxy, buddy.
>>
>>122213674
>>New not-Mako is upgradeable

I don't mind this. I always did want to upgrade the armour and shields of the Mako. Even better if it's visual upgrades, too. Visible, thick, added ceramic plating on the hull, and some future version of active protection systems to handle enemy missiles.

>such as a jetpack for jumping, cryo-beam to target enemies, etc.

As long as it affects gameplay, and changes the way you play the game in a good way, I'm all for it, really. I hope we don't get 'collect X number of material Y' quests.
>>
>>122213819

Hello.
>>
>>122214587
Hi.
>>
>>122210997
It's about time! Thanks, eddrf.
>>
>>122214076
>who want will have a virtual waifu to sit in their lap as we feast on cheddar biscuits.
oh baby
>>
>>122211904

>How the fuck is it possible that some random anon has much better insight into quest design than the so called professionals at Bioware?

Because he's an amateur who can criticize all he wants, but doesn't have to try and make his vision a reality, while dealing with limited time, limited resources, and other potentially obstinate devs with competing visions who might not recognize the self-evident brilliance of his plan.
>>
File: 1436506845293.jpg (330 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1436506845293.jpg
330 KB, 1280x800
>>122216116
>the self-evident brilliance of his plan
>>
Let's talk about Liara
>>
>>122218245
I'd imagine lots of dirt and grime accumulates in between her tentacles.
>>
>>122218492
They bathe lad. I'd be more concerned about dead skin accumulating up there
>>
File: Heart nebula.jpg (530 KB, 1280x1067) Image search: [Google]
Heart nebula.jpg
530 KB, 1280x1067
>>
So which aliens possess horsecocks? Krogans? Miranda? Elcor?
>>
>>122210682
https://youtu.be/G2wtH9V6cYM
>>
>>122219540
Horses
>>
>Remnant Vault Raids: Ancient ruins in two variants. Standard: Accessed by finding and activating Remnant Monoliths, explored to find a "powerful artefact". Acquiring artefact triggers defence systems: robots, traps, and restructured layout. Rewards with valuable loot, crafting resources, and Star Keys.
Wow, dungeons. In space. Imaginative.
>Orbital Facilities: Unlocked with Star Keys, provide permanent stat bonuses, and optional higher difficulty vault raids that add Khet patrols and outlaws. Rewards with rare loot and narrative acclaim.
>Narrative acclaim
Not sure if there's any real gameplay attached to this.
>Khet Outposts: Optional wave-based combat challenges that reward with XP, reduced Khet power and additional narrative options in the region if destroyed.
Wave based combat. Nice. This is ME3 all over again.
>Strike Team: Spend resources to recruit mercenaries and develop AI controlled strike teams to be deployed on randomly generated, time sensitive missions. Include settlement defence and remnant artefact recovery. Strike Teams return 20 - 30 minutes later with XP, currency, and equipment depending on mission outcome. Spend money/resources to train Strike Team, and buy better equipment, to increase success rate and send on dangerous missions.
Wow, war table shenanigans like in Inquisition. Very fun. I wonder if you can buy virtual tokens to speed up your wait times now, the whole systems seemed like it was built for "micro"transactions.
>>
>>122220308
What the fuck is narrative acclaim?
>>
>Active Strike Team: See above, however you can choose to complete the Strike Team mission manually via play using your multiplayer roster of characters. Able to play co-op with friends, more friends increasing difficulty and rewards. Bonus rewards for joining another players strike team mission. XP, loot, and customisation rewards for Strike Team played characters are cohesive with multiplayer specific horde mode.
So they're just dull multiplayer maps that you have play to get the best rewards? Nice, linking your multiplayer success to SP was a great idea last time.
>Horde Mode: Similar to Mass Effect 3: four players against waves of enemies with additional objectives such as disabling a bomb or assassinating a target. Similar XP/loot rewards to Mass Effect 3. APEX funds earned to be used in single player.
Exactly like above but with even less going on. NICE.
>>122220409
Your boss says "good job, Ryder" and maybe you get a meta point to spend on your ship's furnishings or something. It's DAI mechanics, I haven't actually played that so I dunno what it means.
>>
>>122210682
D2 - Az i ti
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aspF0eSB4bM
>>
File: Mao-Zedong.jpg (27 KB, 300x369) Image search: [Google]
Mao-Zedong.jpg
27 KB, 300x369
>>122210682
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3nPTeJsmaI
>>
>>122210682

None of your goddamn business.
>>
>You'll never slobber all over Miri's dong
>>
ded
>>
check the news /meg/
>>
>>122222217
Frenchies getting their asses toasted? Eh, it's just business as usual. They wanted multikult, they got multikult.
>>
>>122222217
what happen
>>
File: Alnitak, Alnilam, Mintaka.jpg (879 KB, 1280x1321) Image search: [Google]
Alnitak, Alnilam, Mintaka.jpg
879 KB, 1280x1321
>>
alright, time to read through eddrfs stuff
will provide feedback
>>
>>122222656

At least 26 people dead, 60 hostages.
>>
>>122222753
damn
>>
>>122222852
Better get used to this sort of thing if the libruls stay in power. When people die everyday and Europe is turned into complete kaka then maybe the drones might wake up but by then it will be too late.
>>
>>122223086
I'm not too concerned for myself, kebabs don't care about eastern yurop yet. Poor normie frenchies though, they just wanted to enjoy a night out
>>
File: 1409756452558.jpg (54 KB, 640x540) Image search: [Google]
1409756452558.jpg
54 KB, 640x540
>>122223295
They deserve it, you reap what you sow and all that. I'll enjoy watching the frog holocaust from a safe distance. They didn't want a traditional Christian nation so now they're getting a traditional Muslim nation with all that entails.
>>
>>122209912
why don't you just upload the pics in imgur? it doesn't get easier than that.

>>122210337
hit the nail on the hea... NO WAIT!

>>122210682
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs

>>122210997
those will be gone after a while, the imgur gallery would have stayed forever.

You know what? I'm going to gather all our writefaggotry now and make imgur galleries and put them into the OP next time.

>>122213819
>I just had my mom watch this yesterday. Weird.

Guess I'm your mom now because I watched it yesterday as well.

>>122214076
>I'd rather make my own game to be honest. Something that I can make just as I want it.

you chose wisely.

>>122219540
>Miranda
>alien

>>122220561
>meta point
that like a gold star?

>>122222217
yeah, crazy. you could hear the explosions during the game (which I was watching).
>>
>>122224197
I've had issues with imgur when uploading many pictures at the same time. I didn't think of it as well..
>>122224197
>You know what? I'm going to gather all our writefaggotry now and make imgur galleries and put them into the OP next time.
We don't deserve you WG.

>>122222749
Thanks, I hope you enjoy. Though as I said before, lots of old crap.

>>122222217
I assume you're referring to the attack in france? It's a tragedy.

>>122224197
>you could hear the explosions during the game (which I was watching).
Really? That's crazy.
>>
>>122224798
>It's a tragedy.
It's hilarious.
>>
>>122224941

/pol/ please.
>>
>>122224941
2 edgy 4 me to be honest family.
>>
>>122225037
Not /pol/, they don't like muslims much there I think.
>>122225143
Not trying to be edgy either. I just find it amusing that the degenerate French society is being roughly fucked in the butt by people who're not as weak and emasculated. This is what long term progressivism brings you.
>>
File: 1439484668726.jpg (20 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
1439484668726.jpg
20 KB, 500x313
>>122225598
>Not trying to be edgy either.
>26 people dead is hilarious
>not edgy
>>
>>122226007
>26
it's over 60 now
>>
>>122225598
Yeah right. You're an edgy cunt.

>>122226089
Bodycount will probably rise, unfortunately it has a tendency to be in excess of initial reports.
>>
File: 1366217709057.png (16 KB, 389x470) Image search: [Google]
1366217709057.png
16 KB, 389x470
>>122226007
People die all the time, all over the world. I can't feel empathy for all of them so why would I feel anything for these assholes in particular? They were the ones who let this happen by being such passive dumb hedonistic sheep. It's just great to finally see it bite them in the ass.
>>122226260
Call me edgy all you want, pal, but it's people like you who's the problem with the west today.
>>
>>122226854
because it's first world people who are worth more than some rats from a 3rd world shithole
>>
>>122227719
Those first world people are just as bad as the thirdworldians only in other ways. They've become complacent, effete and don't have any backbone anymore. They would have been fine with slowly being bred out by third world immigrants. They have no morals, no higher values, nothing. I'm amused to see them slaughtered like the pigs they are. If there's even one cultural relativist feminist dyke/faggot with dyed hair among the dead it will be enough to make me smile for a month.
>>
>>122222749
solo sim was pretty spooky
laughed at the plastic ash stuff
liara, in the fics where she appears, is quite well written imo
the one about the janitor is good
i like mordin and the quarian

>>122224798
>Thanks, I hope you enjoy. Though as I said before, lots of old crap.
not going to lie i skipped through the really old stuff and a lot of the femquar stuff. only going to post feedback on the ones that really stick out because there's so much.
>>
>>122228275
>They have no morals, no higher values, nothing. I'm amused to see them slaughtered like the pigs they are.

Don't forget to praise Allah.
>>
File: 1445716091845.jpg (742 KB, 1159x1500) Image search: [Google]
1445716091845.jpg
742 KB, 1159x1500
>>122210682

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_yUMED9IG0
>>
>>122228682
God must be smiling upon us this day, 'tis true. If you think faith is a weakness then you must be deluded. Faith gives you strength, as this very situation demonstrates.
>>
>>122229127

Death to the infidels, amirite?

You could seriously not be more edgy, even if you tried.
>>
File: 1416908526426.gif (3 MB, 270x266) Image search: [Google]
1416908526426.gif
3 MB, 270x266
>>122229480
I don't know about that, don't think the dead frogs would agree with you. Anyway, without Allah/God/whatever you name the absolute you can't have morals and with no morals to defy how can someone be "edgy"? Does my opinions offend you or something?
>>
>>122229047
stop posting this image family, (possibly) grieving waifus makes me sad
>>
http://archiveofourown.org/works/4540347/chapters/10333584
oh my...
>>
>>122231035
Sounds promising. Does Tevos become involved?
>>
>>122232185
no unfortunately
i don't think shepard's heart could take FOUR blueberries assaulting him with their gingeys at once though
>>
>>122228643
I understand. I've produced a lot of stuff. A lot of crap among it.

I'm glad you like the stories, Solo sim was based on a pic posted in a /tg/ thread where you write a story to accompany each pic posted.
Plastic ash is very fun to write, the one about the janitor was a blast too. And I'm glad you like the liara ones, I'm not sure how I wrote her I didn't have any real personality in mind since liara has very little presence in my playthroughs. I don't like her very much.
Thanks for reading!

>>122232358
They'd take turns at first, then all it'd take is one asari getting a little too eager and not waiting for her turn. And then it all devolves into an orgy.

Goodnight /meg/ I'm off to bed.
>>
>>122232358
>gingeys
But he could take four MTs.
>>
File: sad cat.jpg (79 KB, 462x462) Image search: [Google]
sad cat.jpg
79 KB, 462x462
>>122232185
>>122232358
>no Tevos
>>
>>122232636
'night eddrf
>>
>>122232636
G'night, h-husbando.
>>
100+ dead
>>
File: bestwaifu.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bestwaifu.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>122230254

sâ…¿h

sorry faâ…¿

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YLDMHcJJWk
>>
File: blue.jpg (82 KB, 800x502) Image search: [Google]
blue.jpg
82 KB, 800x502
>>122233290
have an absolute classic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J7s5QuTIas

also what happened to that anon who promised hd liara belly
>>
File: Haha.jpg (92 KB, 432x487) Image search: [Google]
Haha.jpg
92 KB, 432x487
>>122233230
Progress.
>>
>This entire thread
>>>/trash/
>>
>>122233893

clever .
>>
>>122233893
Whatever you may say about Hiro, he's getting things done. He had the balls to kick Wrestling out of /sp/. I'm seriously happy about it.
>>
File: jackcupcake.jpg (29 KB, 236x340) Image search: [Google]
jackcupcake.jpg
29 KB, 236x340
>>122233436

wew lad, probably my favourite marvin gaye song

here, tit for tat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVANQheoRUw
>>
>>122234860
The /sp/ renaissance has started, first we got rid of Ellie and now mandrama.
/sp/ will be GOAT again
>>
File: Alliancerecruitmentposter.jpg (185 KB, 1023x622) Image search: [Google]
Alliancerecruitmentposter.jpg
185 KB, 1023x622
>>122234951
i don't listen to too much of the old school stuff desu, just the really big names. song reminds me of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTKXflPq2fU
>>
>>122235294
Ellie?
>>
File: yvonne strahovski happy.gif (499 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
yvonne strahovski happy.gif
499 KB, 250x140
>>122235294
>Sweaty man drama out of /sp/
>philosophy faggots got their own board so they won't flood /lit/ with their shit any more
>adult cartoons board

Great man, Hiro, great man.
>>
>>122237395
>philosophy faggots got their own board so they won't flood /lit/ with their shit any more
wait what
>>
>>122237518
>10/31/15 New trial board added: >>>/his/ - History & Humanities

you're not allowed to post Philosophy stuff on /lit/ any more except when you are specifically discussing books. all of that got carted off to /his/ now. I hear it's /pol/ part 2 right now but that doesn't bother me. /lit/ has never been better.
now to get autobans for faggots who barge into physical book discussions and brag with their digital shit
>>
File: 1414265054717.jpg (142 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1414265054717.jpg
142 KB, 800x800
>>122233230
>They're already defending islam on twitter
>It's not even entirely over yet but they've already starting making pro-immigration arguments
This is why the west is the best target for terrorism, they will practically make a statue of you after you shoot them and blow them up. They'll even apologize as you line them up for mass execution.
>>
>>122237917
oh i forgot about the "humanities" part
>>
>>122237917
oh and same with religion of course. that's what got /pol/ interested by the way.
>>
File: me3__jack.png (909 KB, 1024x723) Image search: [Google]
me3__jack.png
909 KB, 1024x723
>>122235741

i love all that old soul and blues shit man

feeds right into hiphop too, through the samples

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF9Bv-5A59w
>>
>140 dead
goodness
>>
>>122239858

shit is gonna hit the fan after this one lad
>>
>>122239858
I don't know man, France could get pretty pissed and they got a strong right-wing party. I expect them to shift to that during the coming years.
>>
>>122240159
it would be nice to see you europeans stop acting so silly

>>122240138
honestly doubt it
>>
File: 1364252312700.jpg (2 KB, 113x126) Image search: [Google]
1364252312700.jpg
2 KB, 113x126
>>122239858
>Liberals will still be islam apologists and now want more enrichers than ever
>The media will push the message that these extremist muslims had really nothing to do with islam at all
>White conservative christians will somehow get blamed for this
>>
>>122240372

When the fire rises the first sparks will be in France man. As usual.

All Europe needs is for the populace in one of the big three to say 'fuck it'.
>>
>>122240768
I can actually see it happen.
also
>not a single muslim organization will apologize for anything, as they are never doing that

>>122241063
I wish. Well many do, but the lefties have everything under control.
>>
File: 1440974630436.jpg (639 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1440974630436.jpg
639 KB, 1920x1080
>>122240768
>>122241403
>MFW one of the terrorists had stayed in Sweden for a week so Swedish newspapers can conveniently forget to report that they were Muslims and instead write that they were Swedish men and this is why you should vote to let in even more Muslims and introduce even more gender quotas
>MFW I don't have a face
>>
>>
File: Falling-Down.jpg (43 KB, 430x325) Image search: [Google]
Falling-Down.jpg
43 KB, 430x325
>>122242774
What the fuck is this?
>Falling Down
>>
File: Falling-down-movie.jpg (307 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Falling-down-movie.jpg
307 KB, 1920x1080
>>122242774
>>122243015
>violanarrayya

well that explains it
>>
File: 1428213180492.png (26 KB, 238x231) Image search: [Google]
1428213180492.png
26 KB, 238x231
2>3>1
>>
>>122244180
the mass effect 2 guy is back
>>
File: IMG_0502.jpg (88 KB, 406x406) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0502.jpg
88 KB, 406x406
>>122244585
>back

I never left, senpai.
>>
>>122244915
did you actually wrote that last word or did you write another word that got filtered?
>>
night meg
>>
>>
>>122246542

Night WESTERN.
>>
>>
>>122248798
abhorrent
>>
>>122236520
Ellie was a shitposter that prenteded he was a cute britanic girl.
He's actually a fat paki using a proxy.
He posted on England and Man United match threads
>>
>>
>>122249721
>A fat paki wanting to be a qt britbong grill
Why do I find this endearing somehow?
>>
>>122251562

Maybe you have the same want, or one similar.
>>
I'm the one defending Tali at her trial in Mass Effect 2? Oh boy....

I'm so sorry, Tali.

Guess there's a reason they gave me my guns/armor.
>>
Playing mass effect 2 for the first time, the mechanics, levels, and faces are horrible but it is way better than mass effect 3!
I can't duck and roll and other stuff but Mordin and thane are pretty cool
>>
>tfw fugtrup hasnt produced a quality gif in what seems like years
>>
>>122253539
if you're on pc you can get all dlc for free pretty easily, be sure to do that
>>
>>
I'm still baffled that ME1 got a 90 metacritic desu senpai
>>
>>122253162
I just got Tali exiled...

Looks like I just picked a whole bouquet of oopsy-daisies.
>>
>>122257225
She doesn't hate your guts though, which is the important bit.
>>
>>>/aco/169231
>>
>>122258161
remove
>>
File: boner.png (1 MB, 1895x1067) Image search: [Google]
boner.png
1 MB, 1895x1067
This gave me a boner.
>>
>>122259175
The blowjob helmet looks better on female shepards
>>
>>122259410

the blowjob helmet is a different model to that one
>>
>>122259446
Kestrel, isn't it?
>>
>>122259175
Parasini in general was fucking great. Very good example of a well-written female character from Bioware.

They're really good at it, when the character isn't just fapbait. Like Jack, Miranda and Liara.
>>
File: 1447328871984.gif (1 MB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
1447328871984.gif
1 MB, 400x320
>>122259919
Please don't speak ill of my waifus.
>>
>>122259593

that's correct, the one in the picture is the Capacitor Helmet
>>
>>122258161
>femshep eatin da booty like groceries
>>
God damn Shiala wants my dick now too?

Shepard is swimming in that pussy.
>>
I have a very difficult descion to make for ME2...

Do I stick with Liara from ME1 or try Miranda or Jack for ME2?
>>
>>122262848
Stay with Liara, if that's your first playthrough.
>>
>>122262848
You can shag Miri and then go back to Liara.

The only mistake you can make is sticking with Ashley, because she doesnt come back in 3.
>>
>>122253162
I'm always serious. And don't call me Shirley.

>>122264024
Yes she does. She's just packing a little extra.
>>
>>
Why isn't Mass Effect 3 on Steam?
>>
>>122265929

because it's on Origin
>>
File: jack_s.jpg (317 KB, 788x788) Image search: [Google]
jack_s.jpg
317 KB, 788x788
ay what's good /meg/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riifOyp4V6Y
>>
Can I bang Samara?
>>
>>122266548
She can be romanced to an extent, but not banged. Only kissed, with DLC.
>>
>>
>>122267334
Kai Leng. Really. Like, there's someone out there that actually finds him cool.
>>
>>122265929
because EA wants their money instead of letting Valve have it
>>
>>122265929

Because EA wants you to pirate it.
>>
>>122249721
what was "her" tripname?

>>122254059
Isn't he playing games instead all the time?

>>122256131
why?

>>122258161
god damnit remove!

>>122266190
that "music" surely isn't.

>>122266852
g-good enough...
>>
>>122265929
and why is the trilogy edition missing most of the important DLC?
>>
many of the featured gog sales end in 2 1/2 hours by the way, not tomorrow, so if you are interested, better have a look.
>>
File: EA money scheme.jpg (124 KB, 923x599) Image search: [Google]
EA money scheme.jpg
124 KB, 923x599
>>122271019
$$$$$$
>>
>>122270984
>Isn't he playing games instead all the time?
he still makes gifs every now and then, they just suck
>>
>>122271497
well that's unfortunate

>CriminalEvergreenAmericanwigeon
>>
>>122268974
best husbando desu :3 so brooding so dangerous
>>
>>122262848
Bang both Jack and worship Miri's femcock.
>>
Can I post Dragon Age here or
>>
Did Liara's boobies get bigger in Mass Effect 2?
>>
>>122265929
Because EA hates your money. Same reason ME1 and its DLC isn't on GOG and they don't sell the complete trilogy with all the DLC included.

Russian pirates give you a much better deal, the complete series DRM free for free.
>>
>>122272858
All female characters except Tali gets bigger breast and ass implants between each game.
>>
>>122254059
>not moving over to Leeter
>>
>>122272850
no
>>
>>122272850

Dragon Age goes to Dragon Age General.
>>
File: 1434489632112.jpg (48 KB, 543x700) Image search: [Google]
1434489632112.jpg
48 KB, 543x700
I'm going to be honest with you /meg/, the only reason I don't buy Bioware games day one or pre-order them anymore is because of the hamfisted multiplayer they've inserted into every new game and the fact that they require Origin to run. If they didn't do that I'd buy them even if they were very crappy. Bought F4 and the seasonal pass just because they didn't pull any bullshit like that, they didn't even do one mirrion different pre-order bonuses like EA does.

Why do they hate my money? Seriously. There's very few science fiction ARPGs out there and EA completely screws the pooch with ME? I just want to enjoy a fun space adventure with pretty grafics and no bullshit.
>>
>>122272850
Faggot Age is a full on homo rpg and not allowed. Girlcock rules here. Big juicy feminine megacocks.
>>
File: 1441641457126.gif (897 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1441641457126.gif
897 KB, 320x240
>>122273512
>Bought F4 and the seasonal pass
>>
>>122273675
I got it super cheap and I've enjoyed playing it so far. It's a fun game even though it's not amazing. Shooting is much improved, building settlements is entertaining and exploration is great. Only bad thing about it is that the graphics aren't always top notch and Beth are even worse than Bioware at doing a voiced protagonist. I like playing as pseudo Jack though.
>>
File: tumblr_lq5tc2MYyL1qcqjh8o1_500.gif (497 KB, 480x254) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lq5tc2MYyL1qcqjh8o1_500.gif
497 KB, 480x254
Something about Jack makes me wowzors in my trousers.
>>
File: wft.jpg (279 KB, 592x890) Image search: [Google]
wft.jpg
279 KB, 592x890
How is fallout tactics? Speaking of gog sales and Fallout.
>>
>>122271818
What's your favorite Ritter bar?
>>
>>122274931
It's pretty good actually. Not as good as F1 or even F2 but it's fun. I'd recommend it if you think you'd like a mission based Fallout with several squadmates.
>>
File: WiiFit Trainer, 1446757347494.jpg (39 KB, 780x507) Image search: [Google]
WiiFit Trainer, 1446757347494.jpg
39 KB, 780x507
>>122274931
>posting Lewd Trainer
>no scene where you walk in on your're waifu doing yoga in your quarters
>>
>>122275340
Is waifu wanting to be walked in on? Have you walked in on her before while she performed the more lewd seeming exercises and stretches?
>>
>>122275723
>Is waifu wanting to be walked in on?
Yes, she planned it.

>Have you walked in on her before while she performed the more lewd seeming exercises and stretches?
No, this is the first time. She wanted to surprise you, and tease you while being all sweaty.
>>
>>122275986
Whoa! She knows me so well.
>>
>>122273451
since when
>>
>>122275723
>lewd seeming exercises and stretches
>You'll never catch your waifu on the brink of orgasm while having half of a dildo molded from Miri's cock up her ass
>You'll never catch your waifu fisting herself
>You'll never catch your waifu bending over trying to reach her toes in the nude
>>
>>122276518
>Game is called Dragon Age
>Can't romance a big dragon stud
>Can't even speak to a dragon
>Dragons aren't even the focus of any of the games
>>
File: The_Gathering.jpg (864 KB, 2467x1749) Image search: [Google]
The_Gathering.jpg
864 KB, 2467x1749
>>122274931
It's a great underrated game. What I'm wondering is why you didn't grab it for free on GOG when they were handing it out.
>>
File: new-adv-hitler.jpg (23 KB, 318x336) Image search: [Google]
new-adv-hitler.jpg
23 KB, 318x336
Ded tred? Ded. I wonder how many /meg/ans are frenchies. Maybe it's not just the general that's dead but the posters too.
>>
>>122276524

What about a regular dildo in her ass? Or a krogan style dildo?
I mean what if youre're waifu is Miranda?
>>
>>122276958
Miri would be all sweaty and her half open suit all sticky, her massive schlong inside a ruined fleshlight spilling over with her flood of seed. You'd hear a wet lewd soppy noise as she pulled herself out of her toy and she'd look up at you, smirking.
>"Shepard? Oh, I was just thinking about you~"
>>
>>122277184
>Miri would be all sweaty and her half open suit all sticky
The absolute best.
She's hairy, right? Can't be that musky without something to capture it.
>>
>>122276958
How does krogan dicks look like? I imagine Miranda would be able to do all sorts of lewd stretches with her perfect body. She could do a split on a krogan dildo for sure.
>>
>>122277303
They have two
>>
>>122277264
She's perfect so she doesn't feel the need to trim any of her bodily hair. She'd make you smell her intoxicating hairy armpits before letting you go further down on her.
>>
>>122277369
wat
>>
>>122277449
Krogan, they have two penises
>>
>>122277303

Somewhere between a horsecock and a dog dick.
>doing a split with a krogan dildo in her butt
HHNNNGG
>>
>>122270984
Here you go
>>
>>122277468
Why? Do krogen females have two gingeys?
>>
>>122277416
>She'd make you smell her intoxicating hairy armpits before letting you go further down on her.
>walking around with Miranda on Korlus and Haestrom
>visible dark spots in her armpits
>she leans over and wraps her arm around you shoulder on the way home
I CAN ONLY GET SO ERECT ANON
>>
/dag/ go home
>>
/meg/ - Indepth krogan dick discussion and Miri cock worship
>>
>>122277369
>>122277468

Don't lie to him, anon. 1 dick, 4 balls.
>>
>>122277552
They have two pairs of testicles and like 4 hearts. It makes sense to have redundant sexual organs
>>
File: 1364249916244.png (90 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1364249916244.png
90 KB, 300x300
>>122277560
>>
>>122277690

Someone should definitely do a Miranda shoop of that pic.
>>
>>122277637
How do you even know that? Have any devs said anything official on this? There will be a Krogan squaddie in MEA, maybe we'll get to romance him and find out.
>>
>>122277593
>and Miri cock worship

Nah, just worshipping her perfect body in general.
>>
>>122277793

It has never been stated otherwise. Seeing as how every other animal (even ones with several hearts) and fictional species in Mass Effect has one genital, there's no reason to assume they have two.
>>
File: Sweat.png (73 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Sweat.png
73 KB, 250x250
>>122277742
I would if I could, I suck at shooping.
>>
>>122277997

If only we could turn her hair a darker shade and her shirt white.
>>
>>122277816
Do you think she'd let you kiss her after submissively stimulating every inch of her body with your mouth or would she just push you down to your knees, to face her throbbing crotch with no romantic acknowledgement at all from her side?
>>
File: 2246954564.jpg (128 KB, 326x368) Image search: [Google]
2246954564.jpg
128 KB, 326x368
>>122277793
>maybe we'll get to romance him and find out
>"You couldn't handle me, Not-Shep, I'd fill both your tiny holes.
>>
pls stop posting lewd stuff about miranda, she's my innocent waifu
>>
File: 1276600781179.png (228 KB, 448x448) Image search: [Google]
1276600781179.png
228 KB, 448x448
>>122278378
How would you give a krogan a BJ? Would he force both of his big pricks into your mouth or would he just drop one of them on your head? How do they work anyway? They seem like dinosaur turtles, are their dicks weird somehow?
>>
>>122278340
>or would she just push you down to your knees, to face her throbbing crotch with no romantic acknowledgement at all from her side?

Yes. You're left with a deep longing while she uses you for you submissiveness.
At first. She's still on top in the relationship, though, and expects you to worship her body after every hard, sweaty mission.
>>
File: 1415720950106.png (26 KB, 231x272) Image search: [Google]
1415720950106.png
26 KB, 231x272
>>122278561
Best Waifu of Every Year confirmed.
>>
>>122278535

First the top one. After you've slobbered all over it, he drops it on your face as you begin with the lower one.
>are their dicks weird somehow?
2 "parts" like a horsecock, with the part closest to the base able to expand like a dog dick while the tip of the shaft has a bit of a flared head.
>>
File: ucan.png (27 KB, 723x765) Image search: [Google]
ucan.png
27 KB, 723x765
Bioware, please take notes.
>>
File: 1396912977017.jpg (55 KB, 800x1041) Image search: [Google]
1396912977017.jpg
55 KB, 800x1041
> Bah, I can't stand the primitives
>>
>>122278846
That sounds like it would be a lot to handle for not-femshep. Krogans seem to be the dream partner for any pervy size queen. They're aliums though, is their cum toxic or is it different from human semen somehow? They don't foam like BTs do, do they?
>>
>>122279037

Don't worry so much anon, we're just discussing alien dicks. Don't get so upset, friendo!
>>
>>122278561
You'd have to make sure she'd be content with you though. Imagine her not taking a shower for weeks and just having been stuck in a shuttle pod with a broken cooling system for a day and she'd expect you to clean her until she didn't smell anymore. If you couldn't she'd punish you somehow.
>>
>>122279037
He who smelt it dealt it. If you can't stand two towering krogan dicks you're probably a faggot homo fairy from /dag/.
>>
>>122279082

That's why she has to practice with dildos first and only gives him blowjobs in the beginning. He's very open sexually and the "romance scene" is when you finally take his dick(s).
>>
File: fetish.gif (970 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
fetish.gif
970 KB, 500x280
>>122278340
Sweaty futa Miri dom romance fucking when?
>>
>>122279392
I wonder how rough krogans are in bed. Would he even let not-femshep adjust to his size or would he just start to hammer her? Just how much lube would be involved?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 186

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.