[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/twg/ - Total War General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 167
File: sleep my friend.jpg (189 KB, 481x720) Image search: [Google]
sleep my friend.jpg
189 KB, 481x720
The Last Edition Ever (it was pleasure posting with you)

>FAQs & General Info (Updated September 16th, 2015)
http://pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed) (embed)

>/twg/ steam groups (MP battles on weekend, co-op anytime)
http://steamcommunity.com/group/totalwargeneral
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Attila
TWC Mods -- http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2105-Total-War-Attila-Modifications
Patch Notes -- http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Lakhmids_Update

>Warhammer
Dwarf "Let's Play" -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK0BMkKmwB4 [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]
Dwarfen Artillery -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23GhXmPDuqE [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]
Chaos PreOrder DLC -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC1Y2pFP2ls [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]

2nd to last edition >>121828808
>>
Ethiopia is the greatest African Kingdom.
>>
File: 1380610395905.jpg (62 KB, 357x355) Image search: [Google]
1380610395905.jpg
62 KB, 357x355
I think it's time to give the Socii citizenship guys.
>>
>>122198550
I think we should fight a long, pointless war about this whole "citizenship" thing.
>>
>>122198251
You mean Axum
>>
File: 1381427549248.png (170 KB, 271x253) Image search: [Google]
1381427549248.png
170 KB, 271x253
>>122198153
Is there any way to combat immigration when playing as the WRE in Attila?
My empire is literally 90% immigrants at this point.
I've fought 68 battles during the first 7 years of this campaign and about 40 of them must have been against rebels since immigration gives me a constant -10 public order penalty.
>>
>>122199035
There is an edict to reduce immigration, but obviously you can only do that for 7 provinces (unless you get a double governors or 100 governors mod)
>>
File: 1377030099636.gif (3 MB, 145x83) Image search: [Google]
1377030099636.gif
3 MB, 145x83
>>122198153
>The Last Edition Ever (it was pleasure posting with you)

>2nd to last edition

WHATS HAPPENING!?

HELP!
>>
>>122198153
inb4 EB 2
>>
no please twg dont do this
this is my favorite general

dont die, please
>>
Did the Marian Reform kill the Roman Republic?
>>
Wait is this a shitty meme or will be /twg/ dead after this thread? Please don't do this to me ;_;
>>
File: caesar is kill.png (54 KB, 608x599) Image search: [Google]
caesar is kill.png
54 KB, 608x599
>>122199520
The slow and painful death is always the hardest. We shall be reborn in time and rise like the phoenix.

As the prophecy tells it will happen with the arrival of a new history based total war, medieval 3 or empire 2 perhaps.

Beware of false saviors total war warhammer
>>
File: 1433633064269.png (131 KB, 502x392) Image search: [Google]
1433633064269.png
131 KB, 502x392
>>122199787
>>
it has been fun, gentlemen.
We will meet again on the other side
;_;7
>>
File: 1388006987735.jpg (143 KB, 518x600) Image search: [Google]
1388006987735.jpg
143 KB, 518x600
>>122199520
There's always a dry season between games, dlc and expansions. Don't worry, anon.
>>
>>122200052
Thank you oh wise one
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pGkg_Izkod8
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wHDk-zd7lko

You will always be inside my heart fellow understanders of strategy ;_;
>>
I have 10 armies with

8 levy pikes
2 militia hoplites
2 sarissa cav
2 skirm cav
1 shield bearer gen
1 siege
2 archers
2 agrianian

I have not lost a battle and have almost killed off 6 factions inc Selucids

The ai always tries to flank me but they always charge my pikes head on :(
>>
File: Nordisk Union.png (1 MB, 3669x1034) Image search: [Google]
Nordisk Union.png
1 MB, 3669x1034
>EU can be a new Roman empire
fucking kek!
>implying any EU country except maybe Germany wants that
>implying the EU won't collapse soon
>Implying the nordic countries wont form Nordic Union and say fuck you to the rest of europe
>>
>>122202789
>nordic union
>literally a bunch of countries that have no heavy industry.
>>
>>122200052
>Beware of false saviors total war warhammer
this. Hopefully an ERE tier thread will still live on as the rest of the empire collapses. it will be slow and close to death but it might linger on until the next historical TW game
>>
>>122203006
read the image m80. Norwegian oil, Swedish forrest and mining industry and soon arctic drilling for minerals and more oil
>>
>>122203218
>sell oil
>when energy industry is trying to move away from oil
>>
>>122202789
Then there will be the Visegrad Group, a Latin Union, an Orthodox Union, and everyone else will tell Germ-any to fuck off. It'll be beautiful.
>>
>>122203445
>when energy industry is trying to move away from oil
just like they've said for 50 yaers now. "oild will run out soon" :^)
no it will still be valuable and the minerls we can extract will boost our industry. And we could diversify our economy. basically fuck Europe and the EU

>>122203540
cool. sounds pretty baller to me
>>
>>122203671
>oil running out
>implying the biggest economies aren't building nuclear power plants to get rid of arab dominance
>>
>>122204052
so? the nordics have nuclear power plants aswell, and hydrodams. the third world does not have nuclear power and will be reliant on oil for a long time. lots of buyers there
>>
>>122204195
>3rd world
yeah, and the nordics will have to contend with all the OPEC countries and uncle sam in finding buyers.
>>
>>122204434
>OPEC
>not destroyed by Isis, revolutions, interna strife between Shias and Sunnis and Israel and the West by then
>uncle sam
either a valuable trade ally or insignifacant aswell by then. hofelly the first. this world is big enough for both
>>
>>122204720
>OPEC will totally be destroyed by ISIS this time
>only norwegian oil will be sold
>russia will not sell oil
>>
>>122205310
>only norwegian oil will be sold
I never said that. I said that oil will still be profitable in the future. Hell nowadays there a tons of countries selling oil and there is still enough business for them to all make a profit

>OPEC will totally be destroyed by ISIS this time
no but they will be one of the many factors that end gulf state dominance
The fire has truly started with isis. the middle east and north africa will never truly be pacified. radical islam and terorism will never be eradicated from the area
>>
>>122205552
ISIS is already collapsing and Saudi Arabia is not affected at all. Plus Iran will soon take a big share of the market since they can ramp up production due to the end of the sanctions. The middle east has been unstable and finnicky for decades - when it's not radical islamists, it's some military junta or political dynasty or whatever. It's not the new local fad that will break their role in geopolitics. UAE and Qatar are stronger than ever, too. Syria is fucked, but Syria's oil production was never a big deal. Iraq is already producing more oil than ever. I do think there'll be a big push away from oil in the next decades, but that's still a lot of time and profit to be made, especially considering this push is not by everyone at once. China is chugging oil, most of the world barely has money or a real technological interest in finding alternatives. When you try to learn geopolitics, always stick to this basic rule: don't let wishful thinking cloud your analysis. NO ONE outside the middle east likes the middle east, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have an important role because of the damn thing.
>>
>Isis performs one of the biggest terrorist bombings in Lebanons history and brings down a russian passenger jet
"T-they're tottaly close to collapse guys, we killed Jihad John and took back a village that's alreay been masacred"
even if we defeat Isis in a conventional war the organisation will continue like the taliban and al quaeda forever. there is no winning against radical islam.

btw I'm not some /pol/ idiot who hates the middle east. I don't want it to collapse.I wish it would be prosporous and democratic but it isn't. it's a quagmire of violoence were a lucky few have struck oil and become rich as fuck while the rest mass migrate away from that hellhole.
I seriously believe sectarian violence and terrorism will only increase more than ever and that this is the beginning of the end for them

and again I don't see how that has anything to do with the Nordic Union not being able to profit from oil sales.
even then there are other ares to specialize in, as you say we are moving away from fossil fuels
>>
>>122208425
meant for>>122207686
>>
Take it to /his/, Europe
>>
>>122209040
but this thread will die without discussions. let them continue until a campaign gets posted
>>
>arguing about oil

What is this, 1973?

We're moving away from fossil fuels because theyre literally dooming the planet to a horrible cataclysmic fate. Kind of late on the bandwagon there ice cubes, are you even trying to keep up with California anymore? Do you even have a uniform carbon tax? No, just a meaningless appeasement quota that doesnt even span across the entire spectrum of fossil fuels? Kek
>>
>>122208425
ISIS is entirely on the backfoot. Iraq has gotten its shit together with the security forces and shia militias at a COMPLETELY different shape than that which saw the army throw its weapons and flee back when ISIS sprung out of nowhere, and ISIS has been steadily losing ground in the country. In Syria, every single faction other than ISIS has been dealing massive blows to them, be it Kurds (who have been consistently obliterating ISIS with coalition support by the way), the several kinds of rebels, or the Syria/Iran/Hezbollah/Russian coalition. ISIS was very succesful with is offensives early in the war, but they haven't been conducting offensives at all - in a way, they resemble the Wehrmacht post-Kursk, without men, equipment or initiative to do much of anything but be pushed back, even if they still do have men and weapons to cause damage. Who knows, ISIS has been creative in the past, so I wouldn't put it past them to suddendly come with some new weird trick that works - but it doesn't look likely.

Radical islam is not going away, but that doesn't mean "every country in the area is fucked" - Radical islam has been a problem for decades, and if anything this huge shitstorm with islamic factions in Syria and ISIS will only weaken them considering the huge culling in their numbers. Yes, new organizations (including ISIS spinoffs while it dies off) will form, and will cause problems - but they won't have a similar power vacuum to fill in the foreseeable future. The size and success of ISIS is not that of regular terrorists (and rhetoric aside, calling them terrorists is really underestimating them - sad as it is, ISIS at this moment is a functioning state, even if it lacks any sort of diplomatic recognition). You won't see someone else replicate their advances through bombings and hijackings. And once again, this has been happening for DECADES. It took a stupid policy towards Iraq and a collapse of the Syrian state for them to be ok for a few years.
>>
Anyone got any dank tipz to survive and flourish in early-game R2 horsefucking? I'm sick of TPP so I'm gonna uninstall and start up R2 again, give it another shot.

btw we wuz sarmashinz n shit
>>
>>122209720
I'm from Wyoming and this state's economy is entirely dependent on energy, mainly coal and oil. We do have one of the few remaining open uranium mine and we make a pretty penny off selling wind energy to california. However, our outlook is not very good because of the move away from fossil fuels.
>>
>>122210019
will Isis be defeatd? Yes
Will isis as a group ever dissapear? No
Will their philosophy and ideals ever dissapear? No
>but that doesn't mean "every country in the area is fucked"
I'm arguing that it does mean that. the area will slide more and more into chaos as similar groups continue to grow and cause havoc whilst their dictatorial regimes and "kingdoms" lose support every day

>and if anything this huge shitstorm with islamic factions in Syria and ISIS will only weaken them considering the huge culling in their numbers
I'm more concerned about what will happen once Isis as a state is "gone" and the shias supported by Iran start fighting what's left of the Sunnis and the Kurds decide that they have enough power to finally announce that they're creating an indipendant Kurdistan (thich the Turks won't allow). Fuck isis that's what I'm worried about. now were talking about a real sectarian war

>in a way, they resemble the Wehrmacht post-Kursk
Scary. where will their battle of the bulge take place?

but yes i agree that the caliphate will most likely be destroyed, but I do not share your optimism for what will come after. I only see more violence and conflicts
>>
>>122210158
Make sure you have a really small and cheap army at first. Dont feel pressured to start too many wars, in fact in DeI now its not uncommon for players to be at around a 25 turn vanilla campaign after about 100 turns, the mod clearly favors extremely slow expansion with high infrastructure investment. Garrisons are important so you dont need to have a bunch of armies defending you, a level 3 settlement with a spontaneous general and some mercs will be able to defend any settlement, so watch for that and make sure you anticipate these moves so you can raise forces in time. Its not uncommon for me to raise a general with some mercs, get attacked, defeat the army, and then disband next turn. I had two armies until turn 150 then I added some navies.

The black sea trade is lucrative and easy pickings if youre a horsefucker. The Hellenics there are designed to fail there, youll have a distinct advantage against them with your cav superiority
>>
Damn,those chaos armies are pretty tough,the skirmishers are deadly,and those hellcannons are stronger that I thought,how do you deal with them without using cavalry or your own cannons?
>>
It's already dead,great.
>>
>>122211030
I would probably have done vanilla, I've only fucked around with starting five or six campaigns so even vanilla is a novelty. Do you suggest starting with DeI anyways?
>>
>>122210539
>I'm from Wyoming

I feel so bad for you. Is it as bad as I imagine?
>>
>>122210158
>TPP

The Trans-Pacific Partnership made you want to play R2?
>>
>>122212804
Yes, dreams of the classical era are the only thing that can distract me from the tightening grip of globalism
>>
>>122212759
Depends. I actually like the cold, windy weather and being away from people. It is really beautiful out here and I can go snowboarding every weekend during the winter. If you are the kind of person that needs to live in a big city and can't stand 3-4 months being below freezing then Wyoming isn't for you

Pic related is up in the mountains in July
>>
>>122212759
>>122210539
Whait my bad. mistook wyoming for oklahoma. sorry
>>
File: 3.jpg (764 KB, 2174x648) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
764 KB, 2174x648
/twg/, since you're clearly not busy, I could use some advice.

The cavalry situation is already decided, I took staying power over charge strength so it's companions instead of cappadocian lancers. What's important is the infantry.

Basically, royal thorax swordsmen vs pontic legionaries.

The thorax swordsmen have javelins and better stats overall, and yet the legionaries are:
a)cheaper
b)function as legionaries

meaning they can form testudo, they can form square, I can basically have my own little pontic legion.

Is the discipline worth the reduction in stats? Should I make a hybrid system with the royal swordsman functioning as a sort of veteran legionary line in the back with a core of legionaries for the first ranks?

Civil war is inevitable so I'm building up forces to deal with that before I deal with Rome. Rather have the civil war happen now since I'm totally prepared for it.
>>
>>122213165
Well, that is just insulting. Oklahoma is just a shithole, I don't think I can accept your apology.
>>
Tfw need warhammer news. There was a time when it looked like they were doing weekly updates.
>>
>>122213497
Yeah,there was.
>>
>>122211740
Fucking yes. The supply system alone adds beautiful depth never seen before in a total war game. Vanilla is broken and extremely easy (artillery, missiles overpowered, camping meta)

Its hard to get used to, youll definitely run into supply issues and youll need to read up on the new buildings and units since ingame theyre unable to mod the encyclopedia.
>>
File: grimgor.png (525 KB, 429x597) Image search: [Google]
grimgor.png
525 KB, 429x597
>>122213497
This week's news was grimgor ironhide.
>>
>>122213227
I´d say go hybrid
Make the first line be pontic legionaries that take the brunt of the attack and have the thorax flank or counterattack if the enemy decides to retreat
>>
>>122213165
>>122213314
I think Oklahoma has a certain stark beauty to it, and the White girls there are cute.
>>
File: 1443182428988.jpg (672 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1443182428988.jpg
672 KB, 1280x960
The last general? The fuck does that mean, this is the only general I regularly browse, pls dont take this from me...

>>122213227
It depends on your playstyle. I still use spearmen and flank with swordsmen, so I'd never use anything like shield wall or testudo with them.
If the swordsmen are the only melee infantry you'll field, the flexibility the legionaries might make them a good option
>>
File: Mongol main army encountered.jpg (518 KB, 1918x1080) Image search: [Google]
Mongol main army encountered.jpg
518 KB, 1918x1080
Jesus /twg/ the mongols are so fucking OP in SS it's not even funny. A whole Roman legion eliminated in a defensive fort battle against 2 horsefucker armies. Their cav beats mine in both sustained melee and on the charge. their archers can hold their own in melee and can literally lik my archers who are on the walls and their heavy infantry are good enough to kill my spears and keep my swords occupied. What do I do?

I'm winning the war but every battle is costing me more and more
>>
>>122213563
Nothing wrong with a little risk, I'll do that; thank you. My thanks might be premature, I'm really new to R2 and it feels much different from the other TW I've played. I do have a tactical question. Horsefucking against boyfucking is pretty obvious, but how do you out-horsefuck the horsefuckers?
>>
>>122214009
Slingers are the bane of horsefuckers, horsefuckers are the bane of heavy infantry
>>
File: Horsefuckers!.jpg (517 KB, 1918x1080) Image search: [Google]
Horsefuckers!.jpg
517 KB, 1918x1080
>>122213918
At least I made the horsefuckers pay dearly for this fort. My men fought like lions....well some of them did
>>
>>122214239
Aight, I'll use my recruits for the Greeks and slinger mercs for the steppe men. Thank you *3* *kisses on strategy*
>>
File: Franke the Lazy (hero).jpg (838 KB, 1918x1080) Image search: [Google]
Franke the Lazy (hero).jpg
838 KB, 1918x1080
>>122214359
Rip Frank. you fought bravely to the last man against these demons, now you can be lazy and rest in heaven
>>
File: 2015-11-09_00027.jpg (471 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-09_00027.jpg
471 KB, 1920x1080
>>122214441
here's a preview of what to expect, they all lined up to die like this because I had artillery. Not exactly effective at killing them, very effective at luring them into death via massed slingers.
>>
>>122214543
>Franke the Lazy

That makes it look like that is a picture of him taking a nap during a charge
>>
>>122214601
How is friendly fire in Rome 2 on a fire at will order (as in, without ordering them to fire on an unit engaged with a friendly)?
>>
File: Horsefucker mercy.jpg (831 KB, 1918x1080) Image search: [Google]
Horsefucker mercy.jpg
831 KB, 1918x1080
>>122214543
wtf?! now that's something I've never seen before. Horsefuckers decide to show mercy?
Maybe they melloved out a bit after Genghis died, or maybe it's my routine massacre of prisoners after every battle that has scared them...I mean they do want peace every turn

>>122214609
lel. you had to ruin it
>>
>>122214601
Shit, I guess that's another reason to turtle up, that's a lot of horsie coins to have in mercs.
>>
>>122214773
you'll take friendly fire, you should definitely micro who you're targeting if there are friendlies nearby, there's even an "area of effect" attack in DeI where you can tell your missiles to focus on throwing into the zone you selected regardless of what's there.

Basically just tell your missiles to stop shooting towards the end when you start blobbing their routers. Cavalry is vulnerable to friendly fire while killing routers if you accidentally leave fire at will on and get a nasty slinger volley into the backs of your own horses.
>>
>>122215048
Actually in DeI if you capture a settlement that has specialty units *cough asia cough* then you can just straight-up recruit them. Rhodian slingers are like 90 upkeep each and there is a limit of like 8-10, DeI has a fully fleshed out auxiliary system and virtually any army can recruit professional, non-merc units from the homeland after a few settlement upgrades. Pretty sure you could literally rush Rhodos, take the settlement, and start recruiting slingers.
>>
>>122215419
>recruiting auxiliaries

My dream since R1. I just wanted to let the Scythians have their large patch of dirt while I took the important parts of the world and we'd work together. Sounds good, senpai. The only issue will be transport, but it's worth considering.
>>
>>122213497
We're getting the campaign gameplay / greenskins reveal in about a week.
>>
>>122215928
>about a week

But I need it now.
>>
http://www.creative-assembly.com/blog/josephine-dalton/table-top-tournament-egx-2015

>Josephine.

>>122216002
That was just an estimate, the KF trailer came a day after his bio, and Thorgrim's came ten, so you never know.
>>
>>122215928
True that, a sea voyage in DeI is a dangerous thing. You need supply ships with your navy while escorting your army and navies, which have a finite amount of resources (default 8 turns) before they have to restock at a port. This is to prevent players from easily moving land armies across the sea without support. A single vessel navy with only an admiral doesnt seem to take supplies, this is what i used to explore and get trade agreements
>>
Finally got my Arena beta key. It's not bad so far, though people who know the maps better have been bitch smacking me.
>>
>>122216338
meant for
>>122215745
>>
>>122216338
I see.
>>
File: 2 (16).jpg (352 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2 (16).jpg
352 KB, 1920x1080
>>122216461
required readings:
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?698803-PREVIEW-Divide-et-Impera-1-1-Unique-Supply-System

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?635967-Important-Divide-et-Impera-FAQ

welcome to autism simulator 2015
>>
>>122202789
>possible future members doesn't include Somalia
>>
Is rome 2 with DEI tedious or actually fun to play?
>>
>>122218301
Somalia will be totally depopulated and relocated by the time Nords have the balls to do anything.
>>
>>122218414
Did you like EB?

Are you ok with turtling and taking your time with a campaign? It's only fun if you actually immerse yourself, not a mod for blitzkrieging across the map with little regard to infrastructure.
>>
>>122202164
>that teaser using the absolutely shit tier version of that song

Fucking CA has no taste.
>>
>>122218707
Damn. It's probably not my thing then. I would really like to play an overhaul mod for rome 2 which changes up the gameplay a bit. But I don't want to spend most of the time on the campaignmap.
Since I don't know what overhaul mod else to play. I'll still try out DEI.

Who knows, maybe I'll like it.
>>
>>122214897
Maybe they thought your men fought valiantly as warriors.
>>
>>122219119
Its definitely very heavy on the campaign map gameplay, but personally i love the battle changes as well, it improves the AI among other things.

Maybe youll find yourself enjoying a campaign that mixes up what youre used to, might actually enjoy the campaign map like I do.
>>
>>122218301
>>122218582
mad that the EU will collapse? :^)

as soon as Brittain holds the referendum in 2017 and they vote to leave the eu the Nordic countries will aswell. ordinary people and our politicians here are already talking about it openly
>>
>>122199520

I imagine there's also a bit of bleedoff with everyone in every general going to play Fallout 4
>>
>>122219165
semms like a rare thing for horsefuckers to think but yes as I said maybe they aren't as barbaric as before. When Genghis was still alive they massacred every captive
>>
File: 2015-11-13_00006.jpg (647 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-13_00006.jpg
647 KB, 1920x1080
For example, here's my empire at turn 165ish

Notice how rome is still a thing. Notice how the seleucids, greeks, germans, dacians, egyptians are all still a thing.

That's the power of DeI. In Vanilla it be a bunch of LITERALLY WHOs dominating the map with none of the fun cultures to fight end-game that you actually bought this game to experience. No more gigantic horsefucker eastern coalition, no more barbar europe, it's fascinating to just chill around in my black sea kingdom and just sort of manage shit and watch the world change, right now I'm waiting for civil war so luckily the romans have no problem staying busy elsewhere.
>>
rome fags come here for shitposting and memes

>>>/his/217254

celts not welcome
>>
File: 2015-11-13_00002.jpg (360 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-13_00002.jpg
360 KB, 1920x1080
>>122220764
Speaking of Celts:
>Enemy transport ship lands on my shore
>Starts to unload troops
>The ships starts to sail away while there are still soldiers on board
>The last group tries to jump out and ends up drowning in the sand and shore
>>
File: Just another day in Britannia.jpg (351 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Just another day in Britannia.jpg
351 KB, 1920x1080
>>122221379
Just another day in Ireland...
>>
File: feelturion.jpg (112 KB, 677x782) Image search: [Google]
feelturion.jpg
112 KB, 677x782
>tfw EB2
>>
>>122221379
>center warrior

Joey, no! Someone save my waifu!
>>
File: EB 2 Polybian Equites.jpg (457 KB, 1865x1410) Image search: [Google]
EB 2 Polybian Equites.jpg
457 KB, 1865x1410
>>122221921
>>
File: 2015-11-13_00007.jpg (464 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-13_00007.jpg
464 KB, 1920x1080
fucking neat/10
>>
I'm kinda happy nobody posts pre warscape campaigns. I don't know why, but they never interest me at all and I always skip them.
>>
>>122222562
you must not like Total War
>>
>>122223087
I don't.
>>
>>122222562
Maybe you should get some taste and stop liking the Warshit engine.
>>
What do you guys think of the new DEI Supply System?
>>
>>122223398
I don't have time for that shit.
>>
>>122222562
The last thing we need right now is in-fighting between total war games, we need all the campaigns we can get, shame on the lot of you for bitching instead of contributing.

The same people that post prewarscape post warscrape in plenty of instances.
>>
You know, changing attrition, campaign movement and shit based on seasons is cool and all, but anyone else thinks the fluctuating public order/food/income is just annoying? It's not like it makes a big difference, it just makes planning on the campaign map a little harder since your information is kind of unreliable
>>
>>122224263
It feels like /twg/ is constantly at the brink of death lately. I would like to contribute a campaign, but I am not good at it.

>>122224550
I get where you are coming from. I feel like all this factors make Attila kinda tedious to play. I mean I understand more complexity on the campaignmap is a good thing.. but It ends up making me spend more time on the campaignmap and solving problems through the campaignmap instead of fighting fun battles, which kinda misses the point to me.
>>
File: I would like to refute that.jpg (59 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
I would like to refute that.jpg
59 KB, 615x409
In'Shallah, some of you Ummah are alright.
Don't go to any nightclubs, concerts, stadiums or Cambodian restaurants tonight.
>>
>>122224550
DeI? Spam supply depots from the civil chain (yellow) in cities and trading ports in port cities and theyll help to combat attrition and supply issues directly to your army (youll see them supplied by a line instead of buying from the local region) Regional supplies are the basis for this supply(granaries fishing ports) so you have buildings to supply and buildings to supply said supply buildings and finally buildings for general food. On top of all that you have actual units that act as mobile supply depots but you sacrifice a unit slot. Lot of depth.
>>
>>122225043
well fuck there goes the rise of islam expansion
>>
>>122198153
Hamatafags BTFO
>>
I don't know what the fuck is going on

all I know is the Dacians are about to get fucked in the ass, Triarii style.
>>
File: 2015-11-13_00011.jpg (639 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-13_00011.jpg
639 KB, 1920x1080
>>122226215
forgot pic
>>
>>122202789
Nordic countries? You mean New Somalia?
>>
File: 1346867857549.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1346867857549.gif
2 MB, 320x240
Post Music for battles and/or campaignmap in Total War games.

Battles:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrOliVhbBo8

Campaign:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4_o-qurM1I&index=5&list=PL5942D0424C359E8A
>>
>>122203218
That isn't heavy industry, that's resource export and only third world countries base their economy around resource exports.
>>
>>122225043
Although that's the obvious suspect, do we have any information on who did it yet?
>>
File: 1382641359203.jpg (48 KB, 310x451) Image search: [Google]
1382641359203.jpg
48 KB, 310x451
>>122226382
>Camillian legion + marian legion
>against dacia
>>
>>122226436
https://youtu.be/D4CIh_Lx8SY?list=PLC70E3ED22DBC487F
>>
>>122223398
I don't use DEI, so I don't know what it does.
>>
File: 1412825437170.jpg (152 KB, 702x886) Image search: [Google]
1412825437170.jpg
152 KB, 702x886
>You were born just in time for the next crusade
>>
>>122226591
No organization has taken credit. Reportedly one of the attacks had an attacker shouting "This is for Syria" and "Allahu Ackbar".
>>
>>122198153
Is there a mod for Shogun 2 that fixes the numerous bugs with naval battles? Currently delivering redemption to the Nipponnese heathens with the Otomo, and it's pretty irritating when my nanban trade ships just randomly stop firing their cannons.
>>
>>122226436
Dunno why but I am listening to sad music am while playing. Kinda feel in the mood for it and makes the battles feel like my enemies decide to make a finaly suicide attack accompanied by sad music when I mow them down.
>>
>>122227669
Have you considered that they are reloading the cannons or that they're out of cannonballs?
>>
>>122227064
Thanks man. That's exactly the kind of shit I was looking for. The Huns ost in attila kinda lacked the spark.
>>
>>122226436
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ZY8Fz9GGU
While battling
>>
>>122227151
>first serious European response to Islam is because of a raid into France

>the last serious European response to Islam is because of a siege in France

Pottery, it rhymes
>>
>>122227904
Thanks for calling me out on being autistic bruh, I was totally making a stupid mistake, rather than, you know, experiencing a known bug that was never fixed by CA.
>>
>>122227151
>You were born in the unfortunate time to watch Europe become military dictatorships that perform genocide on European borns through forced interbreeding and castration
>>
In case any of you are in Paris right now, I genuinely hope you stay safe.
>>
The american total war arena event.

www twitch tv/totalwarofficial
>>
File: 35424623.webm (1 MB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
35424623.webm
1 MB, 1280x544
>>122229105
>>
>>122229672
>all the Christians are in poor as fuck east Europe
Fucking Soviets, we could have had a bastion of Mudslime removers
>>
>>122229836
theyre all in poor as fuck eastern europe because they didnt succumb to liberal secularism and consumerism retard, because of the iron curtain.
>>
>>122229014
No problem. Have a good one, and stop being a Catlick.
>>
>>122230297
Oh it's you. Fuck off baptist.
>>
File: Crusader.jpg (68 KB, 542x540) Image search: [Google]
Crusader.jpg
68 KB, 542x540
>paris

It is time brothers
>>
>>122231127
What did they do now?
>>
>>122231127

>people were killed
>lets kill more people

fuck off desu
>>
>>122231172
60 dead so far.

Coordinated attacks on various locations in Paris.
>>
>>122231172
The race war has begun

>mohammedans running around gunning people down
>suicide bombers
>grenade attacks
>took and entire stadium hostage
>executing people one by one
>martial law declared, borders closed
>military on the streets
>gun battles on the streets
>>
>>122231254
Have they started the fire?
>>
>>122231341
It's like the plot of a Call of Duty game or something
>>
>>122231215
yeah it often works that way.
>>
>>122231215
Hitler killed some people in Poland
The reasonable thing or the UK and France to do would be to NOT go to war since that would involve killing people. Then if Germany declares war they should surrender so that their militaries dont kill anyone.
>>
>>122231528
t. denmark
>>
>>122231528
Fighting a country and it's government is plausible

Fighting terrorists, as decades of experience by several countries (France itself included) is a whole different thing
>>
>>122231528
It's more a case of "Hey some white kids shot up a school, lets kill all white kids".
>>
>>122231824
>it's

I'm ashamed
>>
File: Stalin_1902.jpg (500 KB, 897x1206) Image search: [Google]
Stalin_1902.jpg
500 KB, 897x1206
>>122231824
If you remove all of problem comrade, is no problem left to have.
>>
>>122232006
Stalin killed more Soviets (and Russians if you want to be specific) than the Wehrmacht did

His pre-war decisions almost doomed the country to defeat (which would've been much worse for them) - by considerably weakening the ironically named Stalin line

So maybe not the best analogy
>>
>>122232156
Those people were problem of course, comrade
If Soviet kill man, man that dies clearly not true Soviet
>>
>>122232156
That's the flaw of pure ideology. This is racial and religious, much harder to fuck up :^)
>>
>>122232726
So you suggest the Béziers approach
>>
>>122233215
No, because that wasn't racial. The people we're talking about have dark skin, beards, and can only speak Arabic.
>>
>>122233448
>can only speak arabic

Plenty sure a lot of muslims in France speak French
>>
>>122233580
I'm not talking about them. I'm talking about this strain of immigrant. The rest will get the message when the group I'm speaking of have been cast out.
>>
>>122233705
Pretty sure Paris has had similar (though obviously in lower scale) way before 2011

In fact, I'd be willing to bet the perpetrators speak French and are probably citizens, too
>>
>>122233705
>cast out
You mean "deport to Mass Grave," a newly established satellite nation
>>
>>122233851
so you're saying multiculturalism has failed us, or that its working and this is just an unfortunate side effect people will need to live with as they accept multiculti?
>>
>>122234072
I wouldn't put it in such absolute terms, but I have no love for Islam in general and definitely think there is a serious problem with it so sure, yeah. That being said, I do think action to prevent mass immigration, radicalization and such should've been taken BEFORE the problem started - I don't believe in punishing the innocent (who came into the country legally and is the majority by the way), and it'd definitely be awkward coming from the country that gave us the French Revolution.
>>
The Roman Empire died because of immigrants.

Don't suffer the same fate, Europe.
>>
>>122234454
Then White Frenchmen, the people that France most essentially must protect, suffer. You don't make amends for fucking up by letting a problem continue. You fix it, even if it's unpleasant, and you promise to learn from it and not fuck it up again.
>>
>>122234686
The Tang Dynasty died because of muslim/arabic/turkic immigrants.

History repeats itself.
>>
>>122231215

Sup Ahmed. Now fuck off.
>>
>>122234709
You fix it by tackling the problem and its causes, not by going against the very foundations of your state. France takes its secularism very seriously, and terrorists wish to terrorize. If you get terrorized and go against your values as a response, then maybe your enemy doesn't win, but you lose anyway.
>>
>>122235323
How does kicking out radical Muslims compromise secularism? Also, the "if you kill him, you are as bad as him" is kek bullshit. An enemy is an enemy, you don't not-do-something and let yourself get killed on principle.
>>
>>122235323

Not necessarily saying you're wrong, but I think the secularism of France is under greater threat from Islam seeking to destroy it entirely, rather than breaking its own rules every once in a blue moon.
>>
>yfw this changes France
>yfw it goes full Poopan mode
>yfw It fixes all of West Europe
>yfw it takes the US, UK, and Russia to put it down
>>
>>122234709
When the French surrendered to the Germans in 1940, guess where the Free French went to find a new army. A lot of Algerians and Senegalese shed blood from Italy to Paris to free Metropolitan France from the invaders. They were then thrown under the bus with veteran benefits witheld (and, in Algeria's case, quite a bit of brutality). Do you punish them and their descendents because of the actions of some 6 men?

>>122235785
>kicking out radical Muslims
People are talking about deporting or killing anyone non-white in France, that's not "kicking out radical Muslims". By all means, do kick radical muslims out.

And no, killing people who are trying to kill you is fine by me. Becoming a non-secular police state is betraying France's proud history.

>>122235908
I definitely agree, although France has (as far as I've seen) pretty no-bullshit-allowed about Muslim shitfits (like forbidding the burqa in public places and continuing counter-terrorism actions abroad such as Mali and Syria). I am by no means saying I love muslims and am quite against mass immigration, I'm just saying there are a lot of French muslims (partially because of French colonial past) and that going full kebab removal on them is not only immoral, but actually betraying French ideals.
>>
>No Dark Age Total War that lets you play as Charles Martel and kick the moslems out of France
At least I can just play the Crusade campaign for Kingdoms
>>
>>122236367
The French Muslims that are loyal to France first and Islam second would understand non-French Muslims being treated poorly. If they think France is a de facto asylum for all Muslims, they are not loyal to France and deserve no sympathy beyond common humanity. Again, I really don't see how being a secular state means you can't bar Muslim immigration and culture. Pretty much all secular states have been hostile to Muslims because, surprise, they are hostile to secular societies.
>>
>>122236862
>The French Muslims that are loyal to France first and Islam second would understand non-French Muslims being treated poorly

The French People that are loyal to France first would not understand French People being treated poorly.

No one said France should be an asylum for all muslims, and I don't understand what you're trying to say, especially when France has been generally unimpressed by muslim non-secular demands - which I fully support. What are you suggesting? Deporting all muslims? Forbidding prayers, closing down places of worship? And let's not forget this all started with someone claiming you can solve this issue easily because "the people we're talking about have dark skin, beards, and can only speak Arabic"
>>
>the plane crash started the fire
>the fire rises
Bane has taken control of Paris
>>
>>122237243
Deporting illegals, having an immigration white list, and seriously examining the loyalty of French Muslims. If they are loyal, they would understand. Your softie bullshit doesn't change that France's relatively liberal approach to letting Muslims in is a problem, even if they have fewer freedoms than Muslim immigrants in places like Sweden.
>>
>>122237342
Paris is yours. none shall interfere. Do as you please.
>>
>have nationwide survey
>Which is better (circle one): France / Allah
>radical muslims will always circle Allah
>deport them
ez
>>
>>122237342
>french government surrenders immediately
>signals batman
>>
>>122238178
Unfortunately, that isn't the case. Stuff like taqqiya has always been around, and we have seen examples of ISIS doing very un-wahhabist things in order to blend in with other immigrants.
>>
>>122227151
>>122229672
>>122231127

You can go first. If you don't die I will follow. But don't piss yourself in middle of the conflict.
>>
File: Shogun2_2015_11_07_19_41_08_406.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Shogun2_2015_11_07_19_41_08_406.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Hey let's talk about videogames again!
>>
>>122238320
>Bonaparteman arrives
>not the hero France deserves, but the one it needs right now
>>
File: Shogun2 2015-11-10 22-40-48-537.jpg (809 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Shogun2 2015-11-10 22-40-48-537.jpg
809 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>122238953
We should all play France in Poopan or Empire and bring peace to the Middle East
>>
>>122238953
Railroads were so useless in this

I loved building them but seriously, useless
>>
>>122229672
Do the people who post this webm not remember that these guys were beaten and humiliated in both the movie and in history?
>>
File: Tomb Kings still not announced.gif (355 KB, 250x183) Image search: [Google]
Tomb Kings still not announced.gif
355 KB, 250x183
> Tomb Kings still not announced

Hope all understanders of strategy in Paris are safe
>>
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 500x687) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 500x687
>>122241186
Thanks tombcvck
>>
>>122242758
That's pretty moe, when are the Japs gonna make a schoolgirl anime with heroes and villains of the American Revolution?
>>
File: 1442603057956.jpg (94 KB, 960x581) Image search: [Google]
1442603057956.jpg
94 KB, 960x581
who /removekebabinlightofrecentevents/ here?
>>
I wish I got an indication on where enemy (and allied for that matter) reinforcements would come from before deploying
>>
>>122244263
So you could deploy there and cheat, you little cheater?
>>
>>122245106
No, so they couldn't show up from behind my lines and sandwhich me when the campaign positions didn't evne match those. By logic I shouldn't even be able to deploy near them.
>>
File: 1363603345643.png (19 KB, 512x323) Image search: [Google]
1363603345643.png
19 KB, 512x323
>download Bellum Crucis 7.0
>it's in italian
>>
Is /twg/ really ded? Stopped browsing because of warhammer cocksuckers gobbling up everything CA and GW shat out. You reap what you sow.
>>
>>122245409

Nah just less posters because it's in-between releases. Nothing new to discuss.
>>
>>122245560
As someone who left here for about six months because there was too much posting, this is much better. At Attila's launch, 99% of posts were totally pointless filler. It was a waste of time to keep up with the thread. We're slow now, but every post has something to say, on-topic or not.
>>
>>122246018
Nah brah, we get a whole lot of shitposting here still.
>>
>>122246564
I have yet to find any terrible posts. Shitposting, generally, isn't an issue. The issue is trivial posting, where everyone wants to get a say in for every topic and every thread, but no one says anything.
>>
Meloncat hurry up with the update so I can remove kebab with glorious Ethiopia and other righteous Christians.

You too medival mod guy.
>>
>>122225043
>says the guy who most likely got dusted by an airstrike.
>>
File: feelius.jpg (227 KB, 677x782) Image search: [Google]
feelius.jpg
227 KB, 677x782
>>122226151
>tfw
>>
>>122246018
the entire thread is pointless filler and blogposting now, what are you talking about? The only difference is that anti CA drones were replaced by CA shills.
>>
>>122250226
He's just trying to make us cry, it was never going to happen as long as it's developed in a suburb of Londonibad.
>>
>>122250436
It's Londinistan now, actually. Didn't you hear about the reform?
>>
>>122250479
Ha! Don't try your taqqiya tricks on me, this is a Sharia-controlled zone!
>>
>>122241186
>Hope all understanders of strategy in Paris are safe
that's actually very kind of you Tomb C U C K
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00001.jpg (521 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00001.jpg
521 KB, 1680x1050
Fuck damn, they mad.
>>
>>122246018
All your posts are "wow /twg/ was shit, its better now". You arent contributing to campaign posting, not posting any history trivia. I would call this offtopic shitposting
>>
>>122250436
>>122226151
sad because I think a campaign centered around that era would berelly funn. It could span from the death of Mohammed to Charles martel and his great victory
>>
>>122250958
I've not played Attila, does fertility loss ever max out or will it eventually create a desert planet if you play to the set end date?
>>
>>122250992
blogposting is shitposting and historical shit belongs in >>>/his/. Is this some kind of meta shitposting? I bet you're that one australian faggot that shits up the thread 24/7.
>>
>>122241186
>french
>understanding strategy

i suppose in war the only winning move is not to play
>>
>>122251095
This is my first playthrough so I don't really know, but I assume there is a point at which it stops dropping.... At least I hope so.
>>
>>122251390
It'd be a shame if it was a lazy hack and you can get dramatically more sterile than any place did in history
>>
Syria
The Vatican agrees that this region is a worthy Global Action target, informing you that they will send word to the other Christian citizens and rulers that all true servants of God should not infringe the right to bear arms and make haste towards the enemies of the Global Action. Woe to those who stand before the riteous armies of the Lord!

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/vatican-shocked-over-paris-terror-attacks-calls-for-global-response-97862/
>>
>>122251231
You still trying to start drama and not contributing in any way to the thread. By responding to you I'm doing the same, so i will stop after this one.
Also, dont shit on campaign posting, it only shows that you are a faggot
>>
>>122251095

Here's mid to late campaign map

Somewhat depressing
>>
>>122251494
about 100 years into my game yorop is an infertile wasteland and africa shows up as red in the resource viewer for fertility.
>>
>>122251675
if I wanted to watch strangers play video games instead of playing it myself I'd go and watch kekold porn.
>>
>>122251550
catlicks may be doing G-D's work for once but that doesn't mean their aeternal damnation isn't assured, no sir. They still burn in hell alongst with the idolaters, cannibals, liars and blasphemers. Praise Jesus!!
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00002.jpg (375 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00002.jpg
375 KB, 1680x1050
>>122251739
This is what my fertility levels are like in 422AD. Not looking forward to this.
>>
>>122251074

Still viable for a mod, but that predicates on there being a team able to do it that isn't going to be bloated forever in development (End of Antiquity with their gazillion Roman units) or is simply a vehicle for jingoism (Whether Byzantine, Arab, Persian or Turk).

>>122251390

Hopefully it's moddable to either curtail the level of infertility or do so geographically. Seems downright silly for Egypt or Mesopotamia or to a lesser extent North Africa or Magna Graecia/Italia to ever drop that low in fertility. The nile has always been so damn fertile until recent damming diminished the silt refreshing that you could just eat a plant with fruits, shit on the bank and it'd probably grow.
>>
>>122253468
>Byzantine

Byzantine is a Germanophile word trying to steal the greatness of the Eastern Roman Empire and give it to the "Holy" "Roman" "Empire".
>>
File: HRE.png (3 MB, 1893x800) Image search: [Google]
HRE.png
3 MB, 1893x800
>>122253671
>"Holy" "Roman" "Empire"
>not the true inheritors of Rome
Greek pretenders please leave
>>
the HRE is the inheritor of Rome after the Byzantines lost that right with their Schism shenanigans
>>
>>122251742
oh.... Joey is a cruel mistress
>>
>>122255078
finally someone smart in /twg/ who understands where I'm coming from
>>
>>122251739
Pretty gross, senpai. I'm guessing surviving that long requires downsizing to become an empire that only controls central and southern yurop, latitudinally-speaking
>>
>>122253468
They'd also have to anonymous, as anything that even implies that Islam might be historical bad guys would result in death threats.
>>
>>122255078
What does it matter to you which of them was the "true inheritor or Rome,"? That sounds like one of the most arbitrary, meaningless "titles" you could think up, better for causing arguments than actually informing anybody.
>>
>>122255467
>better for causing arguments than actually informing anybody
that's the point m80 Schhh! don't tell /twg/
>>
File: how far will you go to roam.png (84 KB, 824x599) Image search: [Google]
how far will you go to roam.png
84 KB, 824x599
>>122255467
"New Rome," "Inheritor of Rome," etc was one of the good old dickwaving contests of history.
Though by the time the HRE was even being referred to as such, the ERE was already getting its shit wrecked
>>
File: Roman plebs.jpg (509 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Roman plebs.jpg
509 KB, 1920x1080
I Think the Eastern Romans got annoyed at me attacking them, Literally Crushed their forces... but they fucking razed 2 settlements.
>>
>>122256405
>>>/his/
>>
>>122257361
Dammit Egypt has some of the most productive provinces in the game.
>>
>>122236367
What about a secular police state?
>>
>>122198153
Nice job doing jack shit spearbro.
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00003.jpg (523 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00003.jpg
523 KB, 1680x1050
Hah, Roman separatist shits. Thankfully both their armies rushed one entrance and right into my Hearth Guard shield walls. From there it was just a case of hammering their rears. Once their general died the rout happened pretty quickly.
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00004.jpg (520 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00004.jpg
520 KB, 1680x1050
>>122263748
And then just to mop them up.
>>
>>122263748
>it was just a case of hammering their rears

Are you sure you're not playing as the Eastern Romans?
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00005.jpg (637 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00005.jpg
637 KB, 1680x1050
>>122264065
Do Saxons like a bit of the boipucci as well?

Not a bad carpet. I think I'll get the blood dlc when it goes on sale, the carpet looks a little bland.
>>
File: oil for arnor.jpg (1 MB, 1829x824) Image search: [Google]
oil for arnor.jpg
1 MB, 1829x824
Something nice for the Third Age battle I just "won". Gonna go through replay a few times for decent pics (later, sleep now) and do a little runthrough with you guys.

In short: Arnor, Eriador, High Elves against fat stacks of orcs from everywhere, nazgul, and trolls. Intended to play a "Final Day of Arnor" type of fight, and the odds were even (mistake!). Kind of turned into a rout once the Elves started the rapetrain, although my flank was pretty fun and desperate.
>>
>>122264383
What do you do with the carpet after you're done looking at it? I'm sure it would stink after a while.
>>
>>122264558
DaC or MOS?
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00006.jpg (593 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00006.jpg
593 KB, 1680x1050
>>122264581
Turn it into compost and get a good crop next season I guess.
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00001.jpg (386 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00001.jpg
386 KB, 1920x1080
>>122264712
Those acronyms are meaningless to me. Vanilla TATW though.
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00002.jpg (392 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00002.jpg
392 KB, 1920x1080
>>122265117
One more, then sleep.
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00007.jpg (406 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00007.jpg
406 KB, 1680x1050
I've spent a lot of the campaign helping out WRE, giving them money and trying to help them against their enemies, and they're still down to 2 provinces left. Most of their provinces went to the separatists and they're quite aggressive.

They're not doing so well in sieges against me though.
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00008.jpg (558 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00008.jpg
558 KB, 1680x1050
>>122266228
Here they come.
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00009.jpg (542 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00009.jpg
542 KB, 1680x1050
>>122266426
Beat off the first wave pretty easily.
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00010.jpg (607 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00010.jpg
607 KB, 1680x1050
>>122266572
Separatists are the fifth strongest faction out of ~50 apparently. Doesn't seem like it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 167

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.