[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>treats his partner like shit for no reason >literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>treats his partner like shit for no reason
>literally neglects and abuses his 6 year old daughter who's already emotionally fucked
>accuses his teenage nephew of murder when he barely was living at the town for more than a few months
>comes home drunk and forces his daughter, a little girl, to cook, clean, and prepare his bed - a grown man
>couldn't even do his job as a detective properly

What the fuck was his problem?
>>
Dojima was actually responsible for the kidnapping of Yukiko because he wanted to become the heiress to the inn
>>
HIS
WIFE
WAS
MURDERED!
>>
He represents Normalfags and the true villain of Persona 4.
>>
The drunk scene always felt so out of place in the game. Why was it there? It established nothing.
>>

>going out and drinking with your partner all the the time is treating him like shit
>being his only friend in a new town, frequently inviting him over for family dinners is treating him like shit.

Dojima is the only reason adachi even has a shred of humanity left in him at the end.

>literally neglects and abuses his 6 year old daughter who's already emotionally fucked

>neglects

he's having a hard time being a single father. So would anyone else.

>abuses

He never does that.

>accuses his teenage nephew of murder when he barely was living at the town for more than a few months

All the signs pointed to him. All Yuu had to do was perforn his hand in the TV trick in front of dojima but he never did because he's stupid.

>comes home drunk and forces his daughter, a little girl, to cook, clean, and prepare his bed - a grown man

Wow, teaching your daughter to be domesticated, how horrible. He should just let her run lose over inaba. And his job requires him to be away from the house a fucking lot. Nanako needed to develop those skills herself to be self sufficient for when dad is busy because no mom.

>couldn't even do his job as a detective properly

How so? How the fuck was he supposed to know about supernatural powers in a TV?
>>
File: adachi wins lol.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
adachi wins lol.jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
>>334998307

And yet he's still best buds even after he finds everything out
>>
I don't know if it reflected on his final personality or not but I've heard that early concepts of the game had Dojima as the killer.
>>
>>334999054

>LOL you literally lied and kept secrets hidden from me for a year while you were out kidnapping and killing kids
>I could have been spending my nights with my family instead of pulling all-nighters into that case
>Remember that time you kidnapped my daughter and she died? HAHA
>I almost died too that day! Adachi you trickster

BRAVO ATLUS
>>
>>334999325
But Adachi never kidnapped anyone
>>
>>334999325
Adachi had nothing to do with nanako other than pushing the ex-mayor guy to start kidnapping and figuring out the pattern (nanako's interview with the news).

He even warned Yuu,
>>
I want to suckle on his peepee, so all is forgiven
>>
>>334998307
Dojima lived a hard life.
>>
>>334998893

>Wow, teaching your daughter to be domesticated, how horrible.

Making a bed, fine. A six year old should not be cooking and doing the laundry by herself in an empty house. I'm surprised Nanako didn't die earlier by burning the house down trying to make eggs.
>>
>>335000000
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.