[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Valkyrie Drive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /u/ - Yuri

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 96
File: 1446302741822.jpg (139 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446302741822.jpg
139 KB, 1920x1080
the last thread is about to die.
>>1898302
so, /u/, BTFO or still salvageable?
>>
Yuri show is still yuri.
>>
Meh

There's still MeifonXTorino, CharlotteXharem and KasumiXlittle girl
>>
>>1903613
>page 6
>about to die
Wait a bit longer next time.
>>
So Sakura Trick still best yuri anime in existence season 2 never?
>>
>>1903630
Looks like Torino know Akira.
>>
File: 1444588879037.png (173 KB, 504x566) Image search: [Google]
1444588879037.png
173 KB, 504x566
>>1903630
>MeifonXTorino
as much as I want that, we still don't know that yet. I want some more screentime for my jewish chinese cowgirl.
>>
>>1903630
This episode seemed to imply Akira and Torino know each other and have something going on.
I´m betting they both work together to maintain peace on the island.
>>
>>1903630
>CharlotteXharem

Am I the only one who loves that 'pairing' the most?
>>
>>1903638
Don't ruin this one for me jackass

I want my flattie cowgirlXara ara tittymonster
>>
File: 1415721364353.jpg (185 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1415721364353.jpg
185 KB, 800x600
>>1903633
>So Sakura Trick still best yuri anime in existence
don't make me laugh.
>>
>>1903646
Relax man. I just said that they know each other. That means maybe they're friends or maybe mother and daughter.
>>
>>1903613
Since it was a nightmare, it's still okay. Virgin liking Akira is bullshit though and if there is more rape type stuff then i'll be done.
>>
>>1903685
To be fair, 99% of all girls seem to like Akira. It is just another silly trope.
>>
Why do I find Mirei's jealousy so endearing?
>>
>>1903694
Maybe they are all aware it's just a woman crossdressing.

So when does the uncensored version get released? I need some uncensored Lady J to purify myself.
>>
File: Waifu.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Waifu.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
>>1903628
Yup. People don't seem to know how to take twists and turns in a show. You know, when there's yuri in a het-show, nobody claims the show is now longer het. But a little "het" in yuri and people go ape-shit, and dishonestly dismiss everything else that was yuri. Funny how there was a thread sometime back, where folks were wanting more het/yuri mix, because it's more "realistic", and to prove that lesbians can get it on in a non-amazion world. Well, you got what you wished for. Where are those anons now?

And that bare sandman scene outrage is overkill. I took a look at it, and it's nothing really. A very common thing, and it has no weight to anything much.

The stuff with Akira might be worth talking about, but Akira amazingly has never looked more girly than ever. I liked jealous Mirei and loved how much Mirei just adores Mamori. They are end-game anyway.

So that's why Kasumi went zero-arms. It's because she sort of has a waifu already. (Pic related)

>>1903630
Not sure how you can forget Lady and Lady. They've been the tightest yuri couple so far.
>>
>>1903685
>>1903694
Manly McMan just has so much estrogen that all the girls can smell it and flock to her.
>>
>>1903704
>It's because she sort of has a waifu already.

Or she is unwilling to touch her waifu sexually.
>>
>>1903658
Did you get your info from /a/? Because in the official bio it's more or less highly indicated that Meifon and Torino have zero blood relation to each other.
>>
>>1903704
>Not sure how you can forget Lady and Lady. They've been the tightest yuri couple so far.

I think it's more than obvious for anyone who's following the show I just mentioned the ones that are 'less known'
>>
>>1903704
How exactly is this what people were asking? This isn't a generic series with a het main couple with a lesbian couple tacked in the background. This is series with a really convinient reason to only have girls in one place devoid of men. There's no fucking mix anywhere unless the Gov is actually a man.
>>
>>1903717
think they were talking about Akira.
>>
It's nice that Mirei broke free from the faceless men illusion of her own willpower, but it was still an uncomfortable scene to get through.
I'm more annoyed that the episode ended with Mamori still crushing on Akira. I know that it's just setup to lead to some big moment where she realizes that Mirei is her real prince, but I was hoping it wouldn't take longer than one episode. Now I feel that it might stick for a long time, and all this does is rob us of opportunities for more cute MireMamo scenes.

So I'm not devastated or anything, but it was a disappointing episode. Hopefully this will end up being the worst the series ever gets.
>>
>>1903725
MRA detected. Also, wanting a yuri show without any guys = misandry. Whoa, that's some tumblr-like logic there. And I never see any misandry on 4chan, only misogyny, so what do you mean they think they are welcome anywhere?
>>
So im waiting for Senketsu but what's the name of hypno-bitch?

Anri or something like that?
>>
>>1903725
Hi tumblr
>>
>>1903725
Please take this to reddit. Don't start it here.
>>
Lady Lady continues to prove just how awesome they are, and I wasn't even upset they didn't get to make out this episode.

Also who ever was that anon that wanted inverted nipples got their wish with Charlotte. Now all that remains is to wait and see if someone sucks them out or not in a later episode.
>>
>>1903717
I was talking about Akira and Torino relationship. That was just my assumption.
>>
>>1903750
She really seems to be good to her harem, and doesn't cream herself over Akira. I'm liking her more and more, even if I'm pretty sure she's insane.
>>
>>1903725
not wanting men in yuri shows is not misandrist.
get the hell out with that bullshit logic
>>
>>1903613
>nipples above water/foam level
Revolutionary.
>>
>>1903750
They got the great action scenes this week. Maybe even the best animated action so far.
>>
>>1903759
Yeah, she reminds of that type of villain that is hot blooded and easily prone to crazy obsessiveness to undermine their leader when they don't get their way but is super nice to their underlings.

Like that one crazy kid from Escaflowne if I had to make a comparison
>>
>>1903761
It always was.
>>
File: np.jpg (53 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
np.jpg
53 KB, 640x360
>>1903613
Can we talk about Charlotte's inverted nipples?
>>
>>1903774
As long as we can talk about her navel too.
>>
File: Consider the following.gif (1009 KB, 390x219) Image search: [Google]
Consider the following.gif
1009 KB, 390x219
Hetshit goes on /a/.
>>
>>1903761
Are you going to blame the girl for being raped?
What are you, a Saudi?
>>
>>1903774
So considering Ange was naked and sweating in her bed I assume she's just taking a bath after fucking her right?

How didn't she become a weapon though?
>>
File: fsdf.jpg (52 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
fsdf.jpg
52 KB, 640x360
DAT VOICE and lips licking in this scene tho
>>
>girl has a nightmare in which she's fondled by faceless men
>girl may have a crush on a person that's obviously not a man
>/u/ goes ballistic
I want to believe it's only two or three trolls samefagging as fast as they possibly can.
>>
>>1903795
That's granf, there's no dick, only sand. And it's actually followed by a really cute scene between Mirei and Mamori.
>>
>>1903797
it doesn't look like she's enjoying it
>>
>>1903785
I'm going to blame the production team for putting in a shitty, unnecessary scene.
>>
>>1903795
A lesbian who gets raped is not longer a lesbian?
>>
>>1903803
>author blaming
You should be ashamed.
>>
>>1903804
According to a very disgusting line of thought, yes.
>>
>>1903787
Girls control their transformations.
>>
>>1903704
>You know, when there's yuri in a het-show, nobody claims the show is now longer het. But a little "het" in yuri and people go ape-shit.

Maybe because people who watch yuri are not expecting any "het" involving the main characters? Even if there's yuri in het shows it usually the side characters. That's a bad comparison imo.

>A very common thing
Common in doujin, you mean.
I do think some people overreact a bit and for sure there's trolling involved by /a/nons as well.
>>
>>1903818
this is b/a/it
>>
>>1903815
This is getting really inconsistent. We were under the assumption that Ecstas must be activated by Liberators, but the illusion girl was expecting Mamori to transform just by masturbating. If that's possible, then what's the point of Liberators even existing?
>>
>>1903803
This episode got lots of great animated part like that Lady Lady action scenes though.

Take a breather anon. I was pissed to by that shitty part. After calming myself and rewatching it, I find this episode quite good actually.

Shitty part is shitty. Nothing can be done, but there are lots of good parts too. Like Charlotte being terrible and Mirei being cute.
>>
>>1903821
Maybe because Mamori thought she was getting fingered by Akira, who is a Liberator?
>>
>>1903821
I thought anyone could activate an Ecsta, but the best effects will be accomplished with her Liberator.
>>
>>1903694
>>1903706
Although aside from Mamori, its usually the background characters drooling over Akira while the prominent characters are just whatever about it.
>>
>>1903827
Liberator has to be physically present to channel power, not the Exster imagining an invisible liberator is there.
>>
>>1903821
>but the illusion girl was expecting Mamori to transform just by masturbating

Maybe something really bad happens if she tries. That is why she was saved in the last second.
>>
Post more explicit webms please
>>
>>1903832
Maybe there are exceptions, as Lady Lady don't even need to touch.
>>
>>1903821
Well Mamori's not going to be able to do much by herself, is she, lying there on the ground as a sword.
>>
File: 15.jpg (3 MB, 2085x3010) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
3 MB, 2085x3010
They should choice slamegirls
>>
>>1903839
>channel power
Or maybe they can get aroused just by thinking of the other?
>>
>>1903787
I was under the impression Ange was a Liberator.
>>
>>1903846
kek

Isn't the illusion girl a liberator? maybe she's planning on using the sword but got blocked by Mirei?
>>
>>1903822
>Nothing can be done

Well, something can be done which is cancel my merchandise orders and drop the show until it's finished and then re-evaluate it once it is finished. Which is what I'm going to do. If they don't fuck up the rest of the show, then that's good but I'm not going to gamble money on it.
>>
>>1903852
same.
>>
Where can I watch the uncensored version? I didn't care about it until now, but this episode has relevant characters.
>>
>>1903855
That's not gonna erase that part man.
>>
>>1903846
My point is that if an Ecsta can transform just by achieving orgasm, regardless of how she got there or having a partner or not, then there's no need for Liberators. It could be anyone wielding the Ecsta as a weapon. It could be a trained soldier, which would be obviously more effective than some little girl if they want to use them in war.

I'm just starting to feel like the writers didn't really think this through.
>>
>>1903850
That's so romantic.
>>
Senketsu-Subs is out.
>>
Regardless of whether you could look past the scene or not, can we at least admit that this anon...

>I dunno, maybe they are trying to show men in a not positive light (as in not needed for approval)?

>-Mamori's parents, including her father, don't accept her 'disease'
>-Akira adopts a male persona to form a cult of personality to lure in lonely confused young girls. Which might explain Lady's line about her being a hypocrite.
>-They aren't above using forced hallucinations to enact faceless men molestation. They could have easily used faceless ghost girls but decided to go with men.

>Of course I probably am thinking about a ecchi show too deeply, but I dunno. If they are trying to show that being straight is preferable, they have a weird way of doing it.

...is trying way too hard by actually implying this show is making some serious point about homosexuality or men being problematic shitlords or whatever? Despite this being a show from the Senran Kagura people aimed primarily at male otaku?

PS. yes I fucking know girls watch fanservice shows with yuri in them too and that stuff like Queen's Blade is advertised in Yuri Hime. But they're still a periphery demographic and it's blatantly obvious male otaku are the target for stuff like this.
>>
>>1903864
Couldn't be anyone I guess since the Trainer in ep02 failed to activate Mamori so I guess trained soldiers or maybe someone need to be higher level to be able to wield any Ecsta.
>>
>>1903864
Maybe any Liberator can hold any Ecsta, but only Liberators can do it, not any normal people. Rain was wielded by Mirei, even though they are not partners.
>>
>>1903861
It doesn't need to erase it as long as it's a one off but I'm not going to hold my breath for that.
>>
Has anyone checked Izawa's twitter? She was gushing about episode 3 last week
>>
>>1903868
Senran Kagura is great.
>>
>>1903761
I know Halloween's got everyone a little excitable but why the hell are you posting this in /u/, you fuckwit?
>>
>>1903868
let's not bring up shit from previous thread now that we're actually discussing something else.
>>
>>1903854
She was going to carry her back to Charlotte, she said as much.
>>
>>1903852
Wha if Liberators can only do it with other Liberators without transforming into a weapon?
>>
>>1903874
She doesn't have ATX. She was talking about episode 3 because it had pre showing.
>>
>>1903876
I never said it's bad, I'm just saying these people wouldn't make that kind of point in this kind of show.
>>
>>1903874
No tweets about VD today. Can't blame her, Lady Lady and Charlotte got all the good parts this week.
>>
Saitama was angry
http://i.minus.com/iudHZIIqPhHWh.jpg
>>
>>1903885
that's kinda moe.
>>
>>1903871
Obviously the show's liberator and Exstar thingamy has been a bit shot. However, as a basis, it seems that an Exstar must be fond of a Liberator for drive to happen. If a Liberator wants to brute-force her way, then she has to a of a higher level than the female Exstar, or else get rejected, like Nukui in episode 2.

Mamori seems to quite a high-level Exstar. Rayne was fond of Mirei, so it wouldn't matter if Mirei was more powerful than her or not.
>>
>>1903874
Are you hoping that she will say that she hated this episode, or what?

She's contractually obligated to only say good things about it anyway.
>>
>>1903883
That sweat Aneki
>>
>>1903887
>>1903885
Boy, the radio show this week is gonna be so fun for her and Iguchi
>>
>>1903881
oh thanks for clearing that up, I haven't watch the subs yet only watch the raws.
>>
>>1903885
I thought they only showed episode 1 and 2 in pre-showing.
>>
>>1903893
Pretty sure they would find the reactions on /u/ very amusing.
>>
>>1903892
fuck off mugino
>>
otaku are ridiculous, paranoid and ugly.
>>
>>1903898
Mugino is right though.
>>
>>1903895
I think there were 2 of them.
>>
>>1903613
>last thread is about to die

It's on page 6.
>>
>>1903901
don't care if he's right or not, he just need to go.
>>
>>1903886
Oh I know. I just want to say that.
>>
>>1903877
Posting a yuri show on /u/ should be fine, right?
>>
>>1903877
that's probably /a/non, I knew that scene are going to be their go-to trollposting.
>>
>>1903908
Yes, but there's nothing yuri about that scene, bro.
>>
>>1903915
>>1903916
Don't fall for that bait, brah.
>>
Boy, the way Mirei looks at Mamori in this ep...
>>
>>1903894
Ah, np. I'm impatient, I just watch funi's.
>>
>>1903883
its obvious she doesnt want it. even though its "rape" going on in her head of course her body will react like that even though she doesnt want it and hates it.
>>
Damn, Mamori's moans is hot.
>>
>>1903883
I'm getting skeptical because the censored version doesn't have that fluid.
>>
>>1903929
She looked happy for her, and I don't like it.
>>
>>1903929
The way she looks at her in every ep. I wish we saw her carrying her home and tucking her in. Fanart never after the faceless sandmen.
>>
>>1903938
It wasn't a dick, it was a tongue. You can quite clearly see a head at the bottom of the screen. And genital stimulation is genital stimulation, especially when it's implied that her power includes making you feel things you don't want to, like potentially arousal. What's even worse than being raped other than deriving pleasure from it?
>>
>>1903938
Anon pls.
>>
>>1903938
Do you actually believe that?
>>
>>1903904
That just tells you that some anons in these threads aren't from /u/. And judging by the overall tone compared to other threads, it's not just one or two.
>>
>>1903938
I love you too, /a/. Now go away.
>>
>>1903938
the monster don't had duck
also can be water since they were make of mud
>>
Are the dancing skeletons compelling everyone here to shitpost or something?
>>
>>1903929
>>1903939
I think she's happy seeing that Mamori wasn't upset anymore about missing home. No jealousy yet over Mamori's crush but I guess that's to be expected.
>>
>>1903939
Why not?
>>
>>1903946
/a/nons are having a field day thanks to that shitty scene. To simulate hell, they could have made her imagine ferocious dinossaurs, cockroaches or something, it would have been better.
>>
>>1903952
>cockroaches raping her
>better
Huh.
>>
>>1903953
No, not rape. I meant just dinossaurs and cockroaches in general, not raping her.
>>
>>1903949
spooky scary hetshit
>>
This episode should have been episode 2, so i could have dropped it sooner.
>>
>>1903953
...I kind of want to see that scene now.
>>
>>1903953
And honestly, yes. Tentacles or something would be better than men in this case.
>>
>>1903952
its illusion not her imagination.
>>
>>1903957
I don't.

>>1903958
>tentacles
Soon.
>>
Having thought about it, the whole thing while certainly very uncomfortable to watch didn't killed any yuri on the show. If anything, it only cemented Mirei's position as full-blown lesbian and in love with Mamori.

However, I still more upset at Mamori's characterization since it makes the scene on the previous episode shallow and Mamori herself a pretty one dimensional character.
>>
>>1903960
I thought Ange rope thingy is already a substitute for the tentacles.
>>
File: 1446203267387.jpg (63 KB, 636x616) Image search: [Google]
1446203267387.jpg
63 KB, 636x616
>falls for the first pretty "boy" she sees
>immediately decorates her room with posters of "him" and has a wet dream about "him"

virgin my ass
>>
>>1903714
Something like this.
I think she already has picked her arm, but it not willing to touch her.
She seems too young.
>>
>>1903962
I'm just impressed that Mirei would bite her own tongue for it.
>>
>>1903962
I agree that it ended up being resolved in a good way. Mirei is still badass with a special place in her heart for Mamori, and LadyLady were amazing.

I think the Mamori thing is going to be explained as part of Akira's evil powers.

It was also intended to be kind of bittersweet, I think, since Mirei was shown multiple times to be relieved that Mamori was finally a little happy. Besides, there needs to be a buildup before true love blooms between them. I like that it's not taken for granted that they're going to be together, and they may both have to work for it.
>>
>>1903939
Yeah, I was hoping that she'd be a bit more jealous. Instead it's being played as an "I'm happy if she's happy" thing, which is sweet I guess, but a bit on the platonic side.
>>
>>1903714
>>1903966
That's cute.
>>
>>1903965
You haven't met many teenaged girls, have you?
>>
>>1903970
Personally, I think she' s grooming her.
>>
>>1903976
I mean we're definitely going to see that kid cum at some point.
>>
>>1903968
Yeah, still the thing that dissapointed me the most was the fact is obvious that relationship is totally one sided. Expected but still no less sad.

The biggest problem to come from this is that the VD threads on /a/ are gonna be horrible from now on
>>
>>1903976
Maybe if it was Charlotte, I get that but Kasumi doesn't seem evil or mean to me.
>>
>>1903973
>>1903978
This makes me think that Mamori is going to end up doing some mamori-ing of her own, to Mirei. Imagine, Mirei finally showing weakness and maybe crying at night, and it's Mirei who gets out of bed to go over and hold her tight.
>>
>>1903977
If I had to bet, she's the governor's sister.
Same hair color, living in the palace and it makes sense that Kasumi is there too.
>>
>>1903969
Her feelings are still developing and wasn't full blown love yet. She's also was a soldier and seems a bit autistic I don't think she knows much about being jealous and stuff.
>>
>>1903979
She's still grooming her.

Anyway, the only villain here is Charlotte being a cunt. Most of them are more worried in trying to find a way to get off the island but, If, I had to bet, id say they told them lies to keep them entertained with the belief that they were getting out of the place soon. Except they won't.

Ever.
>>
>>1903980
Giant girl, little hear.
>>
>>1903979
Kasumi has an evil smile in the opening. I don't trust her.
>>
So people really didn't expect some kind of het rape scenario after seeing first episode and knowing about the history of people behind this show?

It's a fetish anime with main yuri theme, not a yuri anime, and till the end all other ecchi/hentai fetishes will be put in it, for that purpose the show was created, making it yuri adds just more girls to be ecchi around.
>>
>>1903965
what does that has anything to do with her virginity?
>>
>>1903978
They still haven't known each other for very long, and Mamori never questioned her sexuality before. It's perfectly understandable that it would take her a while to come to terms with everything.

You're completely right about the /a/ threads. They had been quite pleasant for a while, now they're going to be full of trolls.
>>
>>1903986
I like the fact that Charlotte is a cunt, it's amusing. About leaving the island, this show doesn't make me root for the characters to be able to leave the island quickly, since it doesn't seem an horrible place and all the ecchi makes it hard to take angst and drama seriously.
>>
>>1903988
I trust that pantyhose and ass though she probably fuck your shit up if you mess with her loli.
>>
>>1903968
>I think the Mamori thing is going to be explained as part of Akira's evil powers.
This sounds possible. I mean, LadyLady and other characters aren't interested in Akira because they know her bullshit.

The other girls and Mamori don't, so they think Akira is an idol of sorts.
Then the curtain falls. Oh my.
>>
>>1903993
Meanwhile these threads are considerably more civil than I expected. Thank god.
>>
>>1903994

The governor seems to have some relations with the milf that runs the other place, so I'm guessing this is just one big social experiment from the Governor's part in trying to keep things calm and keep an eye from crazed maniac like Charlotte.
Best course of action for an utopia so far, everybody may not like how things are ran here so, we must given them a choice albeit a fake one, to at least make everybody happy in a sense.
>>
THIS ISN'T WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR
>>
>>1903965
That's just being a teenager. If anything, I'd say it's more a virgin thing than not. All those desires and dreams building up without the the experience to realize that reality is a LOT less romantic.
>>
>>1903997
That´s good.
From a purely narrative perspective the sand men scene is okay.
The bad guy tried to mess with the hero´s head by making her imagine something unpleasant but being a trained soldier, Mire wasn´t affected at all and broke free. It didn´t even last more than 30 seconds and no harm was done.
I was a little surprised but that was it.
I guess /a/ wants any excuse to say "/u/ BTFO" and just clings to that.
>>
>>1903972
If I did do you think I would be spending my days here?
>>
Zepelin-size boobs must be normal in this anime's universe, since nobody ever comments on Lady J.
>>
>>1904005
kek
>>
>>1904008
Alright, let's stop talking about rape or anything sexual involving men. Wether it is obvious she experienced it or if she didn't experience it, this is /u/, it's a place to talk about vaginas, not dicks.
>>
>>1904010
that's definitely /a/non
>>
>>1904010
Let's talk about Kasumi's secret love!
>>
>>1903654
It's a million times better than this shit.
>>
>>1904012
So is she going for Akira or Hibiki?

Preferable Hibiki
>>
>>1904018
The OP indicates Akira
>>
>>1904000
Do your duty for the father- and motherland, Mirei.
>>
File: 1446321446636.jpg (660 KB, 1280x1386) Image search: [Google]
1446321446636.jpg
660 KB, 1280x1386
So they know each other?
>>
>>1904026
I'm wouldn't be surprised if Torino is Akira's ecsta
>>
>>1904026
>they know each other
>each is leader of a group with a different philosophy

They are former lovers, right?
>>
>>1904017
I like them both :^)
>>
>>1904003
What has occurred to me is that they started shitposting the threads so quickly that it means they must be watching the show even if they apparently hate it.
>>
>>1904026
Why are all those girls with Torino if they're fangirling so hard over Akira.
>>
>>1903965
not loyal to Mirei, I like Miku girl more now even when I don't know a thing about her...
>>
>>1904027
>>1904029
If that is true then I take bakc everything I said about Akira using binders.
curvy feminine milfxflat androgynus girl is the best.
>>
>>1903633
A S2 announcement at the event later this month seems pretty likely, actually. Let's cautiously hope.
>>
>>1904029
Wouldn't that be too cliche?
>>
>>1904040
I love that chicle so I would be fine with it.
>>
>>1904040
Are you watching the show?
>>
>>1904026
Torino is the head of the village so it is only natural a leader would aknowledge another leader.
As for the later scenes, it could be Torino is also a fan of Akira
>>
>>1903989
I fully expected fetishes, I even enjoyed a few of the tamer ones so far, but I didn't think the creators would sit at the writing table and say "You know what this all-female island anime needs? Fetishized male gangrape."

Couldn't even make it half the season without having the faint hope of a perfect series taken away. This is why trust issues on /u/ are never going to stop being a problem.
>>
>>1904006
Nanomachine-enhanced backsides, I guess.
>>
>advertise a show with girls seducing and kissing girls
>describe the show as "girls turn into weapons by kissing girls"
>wonder why fans expected yuri and freak out over hetshit

Full retarded.
>>
>>1904052
>people freak out about 5 seconds that are supposed to be torture and hell
>>
/a/ threads will be fucked forever now, but how long will it take for everyone to realize this isn't a big deal and for things to return to normal?
>>
>>1904052
No one is freaking out in Japan though
>>
>>1904053
Yeah, we get it. But who the fuck wants to see a guy in yuri material?
>>
>>1903784
So madoka goes on /a/ then?
>>
>>1904056
>freaking out over an illusion
>literally thought rape
>>
>>1904032
People like Kasumi and Charlotte are enough to scare people off. (Even though Kasumi has a secret lover) that Lady knows...

Kasumi likes Hibiki. It's her arm. But Kasumi's love for her is so great that she doesn't want to bring her into the fights nor try anything lewd with her.
It's definatly, a very platonic sort of relation. To the point where sexuality comes in second.

If I had to point the finger, Kasumi would be, without doubt, one of the few women that actually indulged in a "homosexual" relationship with another female, regardless of that whole liberator arm thing.

Second being lady and Lady J, the wonder duo. AKA the wondrous Bike Dyke.
>>
>>1904056
Didn't someone say that Japanese fans raged on Nico and Twitter?
>>
>>1904061
Fuck them and their crazy bullshit.
They take things too seriously.
They lack discipline.
>>
>>1904061
Ruse from /a/
>>
>>1904054
There might be some hope for /a/

>>>/a/132961621

This thread has been pretty chill for the most part.
>>
>>1904061
I dont´t know about the nico nico stream but twitter is as peaceful as ever.
People aren´t commenting on the scene much if at all.
>>
>>1904057
People who are not afraid of males.
>>
>>1904050
Don't you mean titanium-enhanced.
>>
>Wake up to see shitstorm in VD thread
>Expect to see that Akria really is a man
>It's over some villian's mindbreak attack
I wonder about /u/ sometimes...
>>
Why not sand-women? I don't see that often. Would of been win-win imo. Now I can't stop wondering if that ever came by their minds.

Perfection sure is one slippery egg.
>>
File: 1445125227561.jpg (51 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1445125227561.jpg
51 KB, 720x480
>>1904067
>>
>>1904073
They have real women that's why.
>>
>>1904073
>Why not sand-women?

Because it was supposed to be a nightmare and hell.
>>
>>1904073
>I've already seen hell... In real life
I think there's an implication that she was raped before, but I'm hoping she just means way is hell. ;_; She just wants senpai to notice her.
>>
>>1904073

This was explained already. It's supposed to be illusionary hell, not nirvana.
>>
>>1904081

Aren't you getting bored of baiting?
>>
>>1904079
We already knew that, either her or the other girl were raped.
>>
>>1904081
Shit happens, get over it.
>>
>>1904061
>>1904068
Episode is not up on nico yet, it comes a few days after the first TV airing.
As for Twitter, I've only seen two or three negative Japanese comments.
>>
>>1904079
She might just mean the war and the fucked up things she saw during it.
>>
>>1904061
People on twitter are saying Valkyrie Drive is really fun and the lewd scenes are either funny or hot as fuck and the characters are pretty cute.
Truly this episode killed the series
>>
>>1904073
This is written by men who view lesbians as a fetish, they probably didn't believe that scene could be viewed as grimdark if it was all women. The world isn't much better, but Japan still has some messed up views on gender roles.
>>
>>1904088
How is that discussing. Half the thread is just people crying how they had to suffer through 5 seconds of men.
>>
>>1904087
Some people are oblivious. Or blinkered.

>>1904091
She might. She also might not. I know which I'm hoping for, but.
>>
Male or not, Mamori crushing on Akira really got annoying after a point.
The sandmen scene wasn't as bad as this bait makes it seem, and I do admit it was somewhat hot, but Mamori just went beyond annoying in this episode.
>>
>>1904095
Even if she was raped, it isn't too bad if in the end she gets her girl.
>>
>>1904049
>but I didn't think the creators would sit at the writing table and say "You know what this all-female island anime needs? Fetishized male gangrape."

It's not like it has no precedent. Queen's Blade has a lot of moments where the director just put on some gratuitous cumshots (like tree vines that for some reason are actually yogurt-spitting tentacles)
>>
>>1904096
I agree. The crush is a bit too heavy. I get that it is more an idealistic idol worshipping but if she keeps it up like that it is going to be annoying.
>>
>>1904093
Says some nimrod on a board exclusively for posting cartoon lesbian porn. We're not exactly the paragons of gender relations here.
>>
>>1904096
Her reaction is going to be really funny when she realizes her idol is actually a woman.
>I-I'm really gay? ;_;
>>
>>1904101
I just hope it wont take 8 episodes for that.
>>
>>1904093
This show creators are the same with Senran Kagura's right? Considering how great the characters writing in Senran Kagura is made me feel positive about future development.
>>
Not enough cute Mirei in this thread.
>>
>>1904099
>>1904101
It's not the idol worshipping, it's how quickly "he" replaced Mirei as Mamori's "knight in shining armor"

It reduces the effect of Mirei and Mamori's relationship, I think, and doesn't do good to Mamori's character if she thinks Mirei can be so easily replaced.
>>
>>1904079
why do people automatically think she's been raped before? she just said that she already seen hell and we've seen the flashback with the war, its literally could be anything.
>>
>>1904096
>>1904099
This is what made the episode frustrating to me, not the meaningless illusion scene. It's really annoying that Mamori wasn't conflicted at all, like she doesn't even remember that she saw Mirei as her prince just the day before. Even just before the fight started in the previous episode, they had what seemed like an important moment when Mamori expressed worry and called Mirei without a honorific for the first time, but apparently neither of them even noticed it.

I really hope they end crush soon, but I imagine it's going to be stretched for a while in order to compound with Momoka's appearance and generate drama between our leads.
>>
>>1904096
That masturbation scene was so fucking hot though. And then the sandmen was like having a bucket of cold water thrown over me.
>>
>>1904108
It was clumsily done, but it's pretty clear this is just a set up for Mamori's illusions to be shattered, making her realize how important Mirei is
>>
>>1904110
It feels like the episodes are in the wrong oder. She should see Mirei as her prince after this crush phase.
>>
>>1904108
She's a teenager, and she knew Mirei for what, 2 or 3 days before meeting Governor? It's only a set-up for Mamo/Merei relationship.
>>
>>1904111
>>1903936
>>
>>1904109
>literally could be anything.

You're right, it COULD BE ANYTHING.
ANYTHING AT ALL
Just imagine those ANYTHINGS, EVERYWHERE, SPILLING THEIR FILTHY ANYTHINGS ON HER POOR SKIN
>>
>>1904117
0/10 bait
>>
Rain's hair is great.
>>
>>1904110
I don't mind it so much, it seems clear to me that she's trying to repress everything that's happened since she arrived at the island and cling on to the few normal things that she can.
>>
Meifon is cute too.
>>
>>1904124
>yfw meifon is a good goy disguising as jew
>>
>>1904112
Yup this. From the beginning she is literally looking for the cliche knight in shining armor to whisk her off her feet. Akira just happens to fit that description.

You can bet money in the bank that a later episode will have the standard 'she isn't the real knight YOU are'.
>>
>>1904124
If Charlotte gets her hands on her, She'll gonna tear her a new one.
>>
>>1904123
I think so too. So far the main motivation for most of them seems to be about going back to their family and their old life. Kasumi just wanted to have peaceful life without violence and to send Hibiki back to her family. Mamori is just a teenager that wanted to meet her parents again.
>>
>>1904130
Charlotte didn't know her though. Only Akira saw her.
>>
Why IS Charlotte so obssesed with Mirei anyway?
I'm sensing some tensed sexual tension
>>
>>1904133
Charlotte knew about her since the first episode. Remember how she shredded the door when she suspected Meifon was behind it?
>>
>>1904134
She is just pissed that Mirei did not join her harem.
>>
>>1904134
She's the reason of Charlotte's jobbing. Gotta protect the image and put them into submission.
>>
>>1904135
I don't think she knows Meifon's face.
>>
>>1904138
If she didn't, then Meifon wouldn't have needed a disguise.
>>
>>1904136
She's bossy.
What she really wants is to Mirei go around and bend the knee for her.
She's a dom type of gal and Mirei kinda fits her type. If you cut Mirei's hair and dressed her like a Prince, she would look like a handsome man, a handsome man Charlotte would like to roleplay at.
Not that I have weird thoughts about crossdressing women. That would be weird.
>>
poor Mirei she have now a stupid akira fangirl....
>>
File: bgimage.jpg (336 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
bgimage.jpg
336 KB, 1024x768
>>1904109
Because we live in a country that's been stable for so long, we have multiple generations who do not know what true strife is. The worst thing in their lives is bad and/or unwanted sex. They cannot comprehend anything worse, and refuse to look around themselves to see it.

People who've experienced war or worse tend to assume war or worse because assuming rape would seem silly by comparison.
>>
>>1904141
Meifon would need the disguise regardless of that. She has a betting pool to run.
>>
>>1904134
Mirei unexpectedly drop out of nowhere into the island and already against her from the beginning. She possibly sees her as potential threat that could disrupt the system.
>>
>>1904143
>If you cut Mirei's hair and dressed her like a Prince, she would look like a handsome man, a handsome man Charlotte would like to roleplay at.
The fuck are you talking about? If that is her type then she would be drooling over Akira.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 96

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.