[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/got/ Predictions thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1466389036490.gif (296 KB, 490x270) Image search: [Google]
1466389036490.gif
296 KB, 490x270
All the predictions were accurate about this episode, So what are the predictions for the last episode on sunday?
>>
I predict theon will find whats left of ramseys cock and sew it onto himself while screaming " I AM WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
Lady stoneheart
>>
Arya kills Walder, Jaime dies in the crossfire.
>>
File: nicejaime.gif (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
nicejaime.gif
3 MB, 600x338
>>71035005
Cersei will blow up the Sept and seat herself on the Iron Throne. All of the King's Landing plotlines are satisfied adequately by this. She might even blow up all of King's Landing but that rules out cleganebowl so I doubt it will happen. It makes more sense to have Sandor see Cersei as the focal point for all the King's Landing fuckery and have a "Sandor tries to kill Cersei and the Mountain" arc.

Little Finger will marry Sansa and Sansa will become Warden of the North. Now that Little Finger has puppets in The Vale and Winterfell he can set his sights on mounting "Little Finger's Rebellion". Cersei going berserk helps this.

The other 45 minutes will be Arya getting more screen time and affecting nothing.
>>
it was all a dream
>>
>>71035092
I dont really see that happening any time
>>
>Walder Frey and others die by poison thanks to Arya
> the Frey that Jaime bitch slapped thinks Jaime did it
>tries to arrest him
>the lannisters go to town as the rains of castmere plays and another massacre happens
>Arya watches it with a smile on her face
>Jaime and his army is seen leaving the Twins
>>
heres my prediction
>>71037271
>>
>Littlefinger demands Sansa's hand in marriage
>Sansa goes along with it as the stinger for next season
>Next Season before Sansa's Wedding she Reveals to Robin that Baelish Killed his mum
>Robin kills Baelish in a fit of Autistic rage.
>Sansa Becomes Wardeness of the North.
>>
>>71037391
>implying "arya" isn't dead and Waife took her place
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.