[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think /tv/ is getting a little out of hand with Star Wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Kyle_katarn1.jpg (117 KB, 563x300) Image search: [Google]
Kyle_katarn1.jpg
117 KB, 563x300
I think /tv/ is getting a little out of hand with Star Wars threads. So I posted in /qa/ about it. >>>/qa/401841

I also made a poll to show the mods of 4chan and I think it's extremely important to make our voices heard. Besides, there's going to be a Star Wars movie every year for 12 years and it's going to get worse on /tv/.

Vote lads. http://strawpoll.me/6451084/r
>>
Yea half the threads on here are Star Wars
>>
>>64479580
>oh no we're having discussion of a current film rather than meme threads

You make me sick
>>
>>64479580
Complimentary bump. Lets get a Star Wars board.
>>
It'll die down in a month you fucking autist

Sorry we're disturbing your cunny threads
>>
>a lot of threads on a television & film board are about one of the biggest movie releases ever in probably the biggest movie franchise ever
who would've thought
>>
you sound a bit asspained, OP. Perhaps you should kill yourself.

>Television and Film board
>lots of discussion on biggest film event in decades that will break every box office record
>>
>>64479580
>linking right to the results
>captchaless strawpoll

Fucking shit. Do it over.
>>
>>64479580
>Dark Forces II

Patrician taste.

And you're completely right OP. I love Star Wars and I'm getting sick of the threads. Just make /sw/ already and be done with it.
>>
>>64479662
$0.50 has been deposited to your shillpal.
>>
>>64479704
No one likes Captcha's dickwad.
>>
>>64479642
>>64479662
>>64479674
>>64479698
FIFTY CENTS A POST
>>
File: was it rape.jpg (564 KB, 1600x1800) Image search: [Google]
was it rape.jpg
564 KB, 1600x1800
>>64479580
The live action scenes from DFII:JK spliced together would make a better movie than TFA. Prove me right.
>>
nigger, the threads will die, it doesn't warrant a board

things come and go, star wars will be exhausted until the next time it becomes hot shit again
>>
Not op here but,

You guys are understanding that there is going to Star Wars movies coming out EVER SINGLE FUCKING YEAR FOR EVER.

TFA threads have been on here since it was first announced so do the math dumbasses. New movie trailer will prob come out soon.
>>
>>64479930
Read
>>64480076
>>
>>64479831
Yeah at least to me it's pretty clear they were taking a lot from KotOR with the potential memory wipes and sun-absorbing Starkiller base. I like Katarn's journey from a smuggler to a Jedi (barring Mysteries of the Sith which is prettttty stupid) and it would have made a decent movie. Those Dark Forces and Jedi Knight games are just as much Star Wars to me as the original trilogy, since I used to play them with my dad. He actually asked me where to get them the other day and told me he watched walkthroughs on Youtube
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.