[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars Power Ranking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: First Order.jpg (362 KB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
First Order.jpg
362 KB, 700x350
1) Empire Strikes Back
2) A New Hope
3) Force Awakens
4) Return Of The Jedi
5) Revenge of The Sith
6) The Phantom Menace
7) Attack of the Clones

Issue?
>>
>>63872348
Objectively correct. I guess that Return of the Jedi and Force Awakens could be switched back and forth on any given day but yeah. Pretty much spot on.
>>
No. That list is pretty damn accurate.
People have a hard time comparing this movie to the OT, but if you look at rotj as a seperate movie it's really not that great.
>>
>>63872348
>2) A New Hope
>3) Force Awakens

Eh this could go either way really They're essentially the same movie.
>>
>>63872408
People shouldn't really have a hard time comparing it to the OT if you think about it though. I'd say it remained truer to the original trilogy than any of the prequels did.
>>
>>63872387
Return of the jedi is actually a lot worse than people think it is. When you take out the showdown between the emperor, luke and vader it actually turns into a pretty lousy movie, essentially prequel tier
>>
>>63872348
spot on
>>
>>63872348
this is actually pretty accurate
>>
File: original.jpg (18 KB, 720x352) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
18 KB, 720x352
So if Force Awakens is like A New Hope, does that mean the next one will be like Empire?
Because i could totally see Kylo coming back for revenge
>>
>>63872453
Of course, the prequels are way way worse than this movie in every aspect. Well you could argue originality, but since there is not one character in the prequels as well portrayed as Finn, Rey or Kylo i would say fuck the shit lucas came up with in them. But the problem is you just can't recreate the OT. There is just so much time between these films and the way movies are done and look nowadays is just so different that making this film feel like a star wars movie was a hard task. They achieved that imo and i am very satisfied with this movie
>>
>>63872348

Nope, spot on
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 1698x1131
5 is the only good one, parts of 3 and 6 are ok.

I need to see 7 a couple more times before I hold a definite opinion on it...as it stands I was kind of bored during it. Also I don't really care about the characters, I gues Kyle woulda been cool if he never talked or took off his mask to show his weak ass face with that big ass nose and ears, nigga was lame as fuck
>>
>>63872348
Looks spot on to me. RotJ had some really awesome moments, but as an overall film The Force Awakens was better.
>>
>>63873040
>>63872510
I hope not, I'd like something oeiginal
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.