[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, apparently Kylo Ren is blind and that's how he ends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Carlo.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
Carlo.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
So, apparently Kylo Ren is blind and that's how he ends up "accidentally" murdering his father, Han Solo after he throws himself between Rey and Kylo's lightsaber about to kill her.

What are your thoughts on this one particular bit of info? I personally think him being blind is a pretty interesting twist to the character.
>>
I think JJs fanfiction crap and le nerdy millenial culture is raping Star Wars.
>>
File: 3742185-0844797568-28187.jpg (67 KB, 600x518) Image search: [Google]
3742185-0844797568-28187.jpg
67 KB, 600x518
>>63663105
sounds like a bunch of dumb shit
>>
>i am immune to the light

so thats what he meant by that
>>
He's not blind you insufferable bigot. He's a visually impaired handicapable individual.
>>
>>63663105
Saw the movie tonight, he's not blind. I made a thread spoiling the movie and it has only 3 replies, guess nobody cares. A lot of spoilers are bullshit. The whole Darth Vader being reincarnated by the dark side is bullshit too. The movie is basically a remake of A New Hope, it's very simple and safe. It ends on a cliffhanger setting up the next movie, very marvel-esque. People are being way too creative in making up their spoilers.
>>
>>63663105
I think him being late 90's clothing brand targeted at skaters is pretty fucking retarded. I mean how does he do ANYTHING if that's the case. If he can accidentally kill the wrong person because of it I don't see how he would function effectively as a bad guy
>>
>>63663245
This

As a blind person I was really triggered by OPs slur
>>
File: willem_defoe[1].jpg (18 KB, 217x229) Image search: [Google]
willem_defoe[1].jpg
18 KB, 217x229
>>63663105
>lets weaponize the blind

Nah
>>
>>63663289
>The movie is basically a remake of A New Hope
So all the spoilers I read weeks ago were all true. How boring this movie is
>>
>>63663289
link to spoilers pls
>>
>>63663392
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByQR6taehVh7MUdKLWdLRUx5eG8/view?pli=1
>>
>>63663366
A lot of the stuff that happens has already been posted. It's not a bad movie, it's all executed very well, there's just very little original content.
>>
>>63663245
No, he's fully blind by our sensory standards. His eyes are full white. But he can see with the force, apparently. We get to see what he sees at once point. JJ ripped off Neo from Matrix Revolutions in other words.
>>
>>63663392
>>63662761
>>
>>63663289

What are you talking about? He's blind. It's one of maybe 5 bits of info that is consistently pouring out all over the place from dozens of different sources. You haven't seen shit. Do you think that by denying it it won't happen when you go see it in theatres? kek
>>
>>63663463

lol, this person is just rehashing stuff we have "known" for weeks from the storyboard leaks. they haven't seen anything we haven't.
>>
>>63663439
Who are The Miraluka ?
>>
>>63663105
They just need a fat acceptance badass and a substance abuse recovery badass.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.