[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doctor Who General - /who/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: Rassilon.jpg (74 KB, 1248x704) Image search: [Google]
Rassilon.jpg
74 KB, 1248x704
Rassilon's a master troll Edition

>Invent "game" where gun won't fire at Time Lord dna
>trick enemy into playing it and wiping himself from existence

The absolute madman

Lost >>63603930
>>
Did u know douglas adams wrote a dr who? Fun fact.
>>
>>63622903
Second for "Merry Christmas Everybody"
>>
>>63623018
What's a "dr who"?
>>
File: OMEEGA.jpg (74 KB, 944x531) Image search: [Google]
OMEEGA.jpg
74 KB, 944x531
>>63622857
You're right, but Omega won't take that well.
His entire life is him getting shit on for trying to help his people.

>Be Gallifreyan named Peylix
>Everyone taunts me.
>Teacher gave me shittiest grade (Omega) and everyone thinks I'm a dumbass.
>Start calling me Omega because I suck.
>All because I think Time Travel is possible
>My friend Razz believes me though
>Grow up to be Gallifrey's best Solar Engineer
>Create an artificial second son for Gallifrey
>Razz still gets all the bitches
>smfh tbqh pham
>Find qt girl though
>She marries me for some reason, probably not my looks.
>Manage to capture a star as it's primed to go supernova
>Razz decides to loop its explosion
>Tell him to wait for me
>Razz be like "lol no"
>motherfucker.jpg
>Survive and become AntiMatter God
>Still no bitches
>Wife keks me with some prick called The Other
>mfw
>FullNuclear.png

And you wonder why he wants to destroy everything
>>
File: Omega_(doctor_who_audio).jpg (46 KB, 422x555) Image search: [Google]
Omega_(doctor_who_audio).jpg
46 KB, 422x555
>yfw Omega found Gallifrey while it was sitting outside the universe
>he was sitting in his antimatter bubble floating around oblivion when it finally collided with Gallifrey's cup of soup
>wearied and repentant after being revived infinitely for the horrors of the Time War, he is overcome with relief at the thought that he might finally get to return to his home with all past grievances cleared away
>"oh hi Omega, just the guy we're looking for! It turns out we can put Gallifrey back inside the universe, but in order to do it something has to take our place in this bubble and stay trapped here forever. We just thought since...you know...maybe you wouldn't mind..."
>hfw he has no face
>>
File: Me and Peter Capaldi.jpg (63 KB, 960x641) Image search: [Google]
Me and Peter Capaldi.jpg
63 KB, 960x641
>>63623018
Bullshit.
>>
>>63622987

I think most of moff's christmas episodes don't have it, Last Christmas may have even been the first
'we three kings' is also a recurring christmas song in the specials
>>
File: Peter Capaldi with a Beard.jpg (50 KB, 570x522) Image search: [Google]
Peter Capaldi with a Beard.jpg
50 KB, 570x522
>>63607946
>>63607864
>>63607822
>>63607408
>>63607329

Reminder, you bitch niggas.

>Series 10 begins with a massive assault on Gallifrey
>FUCKFUCKFUCK CALL THE DOCTOR CALL THE DOCTOR
>The Doctor learns that Rassilon is leading the charge.
>Rassilon regenerated himself to look like the Doctor (pic Related) and caused havoc across the Universe.
>He also managed to recover Omega's consciousness and reconstitute him a new body based own Rassilon's on Symbiotic Nuclei and Quad-Strand DNA.
>The result is Rassilon (played by Malcolm Tucker) and Omega (played by whoever) joining forces in their burning desire to royally fuck over the Doctor for making them look like a fool.
>They use their combined knowledge of Block-Transfer equations to rig up their own Gallifreyan fleet of automatons and TARDISes.
>Before you complain, these two are THE FUCKING FOUNDERS OF TIME-LORD SOCIETY, it's plausible.
>Missy, Rani and Romana return to help out the Doctor.
>Borusa is free from his prison and regenerates.
>All Borusa does is sit in a high council office and smirk all day.
>mfw I have no face
>>
File: dr who 1.png (63 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
dr who 1.png
63 KB, 1440x900
>>63623036
>>
>>63623081
He has Buscemi eyes, my god
>>
File: xBingo0-2.png (1 MB, 1000x1290) Image search: [Google]
xBingo0-2.png
1 MB, 1000x1290
Bingo brainstorming time
>>
>>63623113
That's rude.
>>
File: mfw no face.png (290 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
mfw no face.png
290 KB, 512x384
>>63623069
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 509x655) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 509x655
>>63622903
>unironically watching le wacky British man show

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>63623095
>Borusa is free from his prison and regenerates.

But anon, Borusa's dead, the Doctor killed him and disadvantaged Gallifrey at the same time
>>
>>63623150
None of the Doctors are British, but ok
>>
>>63623081
Looks like a typical Dr. Who fan
>>
>>63623173
Thanks, it's what I was going for.
>>
http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2015-12-10/incredible-set-of-retro-doctor-who-series-9-posters
>>
>>63623141
Someone gets kucked
>>
>>63623173
>>63623189
You are both being very rude.
>>
>>63623173
Which one, the bespectacled young lady or the bug-eyed old man?
>>
File: rassilon-dalton-end-of-timel.jpg (74 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
rassilon-dalton-end-of-timel.jpg
74 KB, 624x352
>>63623166
Really?
Fuck, I just finished watching the Five Doctors.
>mfw

This is your fucking fault /who/! You fuckers ruin everything for me.
>>
File: 1448404180133.jpg (105 KB, 700x390) Image search: [Google]
1448404180133.jpg
105 KB, 700x390
>Series 10
>The Doctor deals with the leftover monsters that escaped through the Time Lock
>Skaro Degradations
>Nightmare Child
>Horde of Travesties
>Meanwhiles and Neverweres
>Could've been King
>Companion is the ultimate qt3.14
>Has the face of Jenna, Catherine's Tits, Karen's legs and Jenna's ass

Pic semi-related
>>
>>63623207

We already know that river has multiple husbands and the doctor has multiple wives
that wouldn't be fair to put in
>>
>>63623202
I tried to buy a few of the S8 posters last year and they were fucking expensive.
>>
>>63623189
You're more attractive than me by a long shot, I didn't mean to be rude anon
>>
>>63623220
I'm pretty sure that anon is referring to something in Engines of War which is mediocre anyway, you're not missing much. Besides anyone who's supposed to be dead/alive during the Time War can be safely assumed to be the opposite, both, neither, twice last week, and multiplied by the lifespan of the universe.
>>
>>63623141

River outsmarts the Doctor without any justification.
>>
>>63623090
Yeah, Moff's first four Christmas specials don't have it. A Christmas Carol is set on an alien planet, Widow and the Wardrobe is set in the 40's and doesn't have any Christmas music, and the same for The Snowmen, which is the late 19th century and I don't think it even mentions Christmas at all.
>>
>>63623228
Her ass looks like two saddlebags
>>
>>63623220
Happened in Enginges of War.

Rassilon, who did nothing wrong, gave Borusa the great honor of being a Possibility Engine so Rassilon could see the future, know what would/wouldn't work and know what is the better course.

Doctor kidnapped him and made him blow up to kill some Daleks
>>
File: Rassilon Doctor Master.gif (4 MB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
Rassilon Doctor Master.gif
4 MB, 400x266
You are now Picturing The Doctor (Tennant/Smith), Master (Simm), Rassilon (Dalton) and Omega sitting at a table.

They're playing a game of Rassilon Roulette.

A rotating De-Mat gun is rotating, while uncertain of who to shoot.

The only way to rotate the gun is to say something nice about the Time-Lord next to you.

>[Loud Sweating].jpg
>>
>>63623304

>someone is upset about something small being spoiled
>better give them some additional details to make the spoiler even bigger!

Why, anon? That's just rude.
>>
>>63623283
Not really worth putting on the bingo. It's inevitable and pretty much the basis of her entire character.
>>
File: Borusa The Shit.jpg (33 KB, 648x474) Image search: [Google]
Borusa The Shit.jpg
33 KB, 648x474
>>63623354
Spoiled Anon here.
It's fine. I just thought the whole Borusa being dead thing sucked.

Borusa is literally the only Time-Lord in the series who's ego is matched by his facial expressions.

Look at that fucking face! Don't you want to punch it?

THE HIGH COUNCIL WILL DECIDE YOUR FATE
>>
>ywn have Clara braid your hair and call you pretty.
>>
>>63623240
Not fair to put sex jokes either with River in the episode
>>
>>63623438
I would actually like that. no homo
>>
>>63623457

What if we made sex jokes the free space?
>>
>>63623095
I also expect Rassilon and the council to be the big bads going forward.
Omega would be neat but Moff probably can't be bothered.
>>
>>63623332
But anon, they're all Time Lords, they wouldn't die anyway. Double for Rassilon, you just know his is the primary dna the gun would refuse to shoot
>>
>>63623472
Fine by me
>>
>>63623261
I didn't think it rude, anon, and thank you.
>>
>>63623141
can i have that doctor who logo?
>>
File: Omehga.jpg (24 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
Omehga.jpg
24 KB, 576x432
>>63623481
Omega's gonna be butchered in that new K9 Movie, and no one will ever take him seriously again.

I weep for Peylix.

He didn't deserve to go out like this - like a bitch loosing to a fucking robotic dog.
>>
>>63623586
You're speaking as if anybody is actually going to watch the k9 movie.
>>
>>63623586
Calm down, it'll be even less canon than everything else in this universe.
>>
>>63623202
>>63623260
That Listen poster from last year is fucking gorgeous. I'd love to have it and Death in Heaven.
>>
>>63623586
That movie is going to be so bad its good. Literally no way its not going to suck.

>K9 VS Omega is the entire premise
>K9 and Omega are the only actual doctor who characters in it
>not a BBC production
>no one from the Doctor Who production team is involved
It's literally just Bob Bakers fanfiction on the big screen.

The only real problem is I worry it will taint the franchise brand by being associated with it.
>>
File: logo.png (136 KB, 880x174) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
136 KB, 880x174
>>63623568
>>
I showed Curse of Fatal Death to my mom. She thought it was funny. What's everyone else's thoughts on it?
>>
star wars anon from the last thread here
fuck I actually bought two tickets
I don't even know if my friend is able to make it but I didn't want to miss out
>>
>>63623141
Calling these now:

>Hello Sweety
Yes but not to Capaldi.
>Visual flashback
Nah
>Sex jokes
Should be the free space
>River is used well
Not a chance
>Comical sound effect
Seems to be a premiere thing last couple series
>Another definitive ending for River
Moff claims he didn't know if he was coming back and that River's appearance was him coming full circle, so depends if that was his usual bullshit. She will never truly go away until he's gone.
>Sonic sunglasses appear
No.
>or are mentioned
Maybe.
>>
>>63623783
It's fucking hilarious.
>Them dalek bumps
>>
>>63623866
I'll have you know they're very firm.
>>
>tfw 11's sonic toy doesn't let you activate it at the normal button when extended
>>
>>63623783
That reminds me, does anybody have that tumblr screenshot of someone bitching about Moffat not casting a female Doctor while praising Curse of the Fatal Death for being so progressive. Then when pointed out Moffat wrote it, she flipped out saying the fact a female Doctor was in a parody was insulting and the idea of a woman Doctor shouldn't be a joke.
>>
>>63623919
Do we have any proof that 11's sonic let him do that? I think we've only ever seen him extend it after normally activating it.
>>
File: The Sonic Screwdriver - 1.jpg (186 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
The Sonic Screwdriver - 1.jpg
186 KB, 1024x576
>>63624751
Off-Topic but I love how 11's Screwdriver extends in the first place. It's very distinctive.

God I love his screwdriver - and I still can't pinpoint the complete reason.
>>
>>63624831
Cause you like things that are big and thick
>>
>>63623919
Sorry, but do you mean you can't use it when it's extended?
>>
>>63624927

There's a button on the black handle bit that activates the light/sound. It works beacuse there's one of those mechanical buttons on the inside of it, built into the extendable shaft
When it's extended, the button cover you physically touch is no longer on top of the mechanical button, so it does nothing. the only way to activate it when it's extended is the red button on the bottom hidden behind a cap, which is equally odd since they went to the effort of making sure the red button works both retracted and extended but the normal button only works when retracted
>>
>>63624974
Oh I see, well that's kind shit. They took the time to add another button, which means they were aware the normal one gets covered up and they couldn't be bothered to move it.
>>
>>63623141
Guest stars are wasted
>>
>>63625113

little too subjective don't you think
also kind of cynical
>>
>>63625135
Where did you see a time?
>>
>>63622903
prove your usefulness /who/ faggots and explain why torrents of recent episodes don't come up on KAT
>>
>>63625188
I assumed it'd be like 7GMT or so judging by when they post their daily reminders
>>
>>63625109
There's an updated model, branded as Twelve's Sonic, that doesn't have an activation button. It's touch activated, and it works even when it's extended. It's pretty sweet.

>>63625142
Bill Bailey, Nick Frost, Robert Webb, David Mitchell... they just have a history.
>>
>>63625235
Okay cool, I usually don't pay that much attention
>>
>>63625345
They voiced the robots in Dinosaurs on a Spaceship. Can't honestly blame you for not noticing.
>>
>>63625180

just go to eztv.ag, that's usually where the ones listed on KAT come from anyway
>>
>>63625411
Considering he was only used once and replaced with no explanation, I'd consider that kind of a waste.
>>
Its for the best dalton didn't play rassilon in hell bent. Hell his rassilon erased a time lady for merely mentioning giving up. Hes not the rassilon I'd expect to stand there slackjawed while people commit treason.

>first soldier drops his gun
>disintegrated
>anyone else?.
>>
File: 1304311961694.jpg (28 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
1304311961694.jpg
28 KB, 624x352
>That scene in The Doctor's Wife where Amy turns a corner and finds Rory's ancient corpse with the walls covered in "KILL AMY KILL AMY"
Creeps me out every fucking time.
>>
>>63625699
I mean Dalton was good for what we got of him. It's just a bummer that was all we got. And honestly I can't think of an exceptionally good use of a guest star right now, except maybe John Cleese. That at least made me laugh
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EPLY9XG5nU
>>
RIP Tom Baker
>>
Why are the props and costume designs on this show so horrible? Is it done on purpose for irony or some stupid ass reason?
>>
>>63626133

don't be rude
>>
>>63626133
literally no budget: the show
>>
So aside from fear her, love and monsters, and the slitheen RTDS era was pretty good.
>>
>>63626178
Ok, that makes sense. If I have no childhood nostalgia for this and am not from Britain will I like this as an adult?
>>
>>63626238

It depends entirely on how much you are willing to accept that the show is campy and not 100% serious
>>
>>63626319
>>63626266
ok thanks, I'll give it a shot
>>
>>63626319
I wouldn't really recommend Vincent and the Doctor for new viewers. Not because it's a bad episode but because it definitely has a "Very Special Episode" vibe to it with the ending, the song, and the fact that the original airing actually included the number for a suicide hotline at the end.

I'd recommend The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances myself. They were my first episodes, alarmingly almost ten years ago now, and I'm still hooked on this shit.
>>
>>63626830
>copying posts from reddit
why?
>>
>>63626570
>and im like ugh

you're free to return to tumblr any time
>>
>>63627093
>How would Rory have such a strong read on 11 after only knowing him for less than an hour?

to play Devil's Advocate, I guess you could argue that Amy told Rory a lot about him, but even then that was basically akin to fairytales so yeah, your point is still valid.
>>
File: get.gif (3 MB, 230x270) Image search: [Google]
get.gif
3 MB, 230x270
>>63623141
Tits And Restaurant Diner In Space is referenced

Also check them
>>
>>63627327

Why did this one get deleted?
>>
I hope Capaldi leaves after Series 10 and some specials
>>
Man, that little twisty knot of burnt flesh the Headless Monks have is fucking gross
>>
>>63628240

You take that back
>>
>>63628584
I can't. It's out there in the ether now.
>>
>>63628863

TAKE IT BACK
>>
First christmas special since 2011 without our Jennafu :(
>>
>>63622903
Based Lord President Razz Bond!!!
>>
>>63623695
Because nothing shit has ever been associated with Doctor Who before
>>
>Series 10/11 flashback scenes to Last Great Time War Gallifrey
>We see Rassilon resurrected from his tomb and crazy shenanigans happening
>tfw it's Tim Dalton as Lord President Bond(pre- End of Time!!)*

tfw we also see Paul McGann's 8th Doctor and his glorious Tardis desktop trough various warzones(pre-regeneration)

*Final Days soundtrack playing(you all know which epic one!!)
>>
>>63623069
Omega's dead, he was a hollow shell back then and wouldn't have been able to survive in the real universe as he was essentially anti-matter.

And on top of that his universe was then destroyed.
>>
Why didn't they cast a blackman actor as the War Doctor? It was a perfect opportunity for them to tick off the diversity box, while forever consigning the blackman Doctor to a bit part, in the grand scheme of the show.
>>
Clara gave the Doctor his sunnies back. Hahaha.

https://youtu.be/RzjE3V25cVg
>>
>>63630633
The more I think about it, the more this idea makes sense. The redemption story would have been more touching if a couple of white Doctors forgave a blackman Doctor, instead of John Hurt.

"It's okay, blackman Doctor. You're one of us. We accept you."
>>
>>63630714
He left them on the counter in the diner/other TARDIS.
>>
When 12 regenerates, he will see Clara and remember her. She'll save his life one last time, as a hallucination, telling him to regenerate like Adric when 5 regenerated.
>>
>>63630743
Oh yeah...
>>
>>63630725
Also, I think it would be much more realistic for a violent Doctor to be black, than it would for him to be white, since I generally find that blackman people are more hot-headed, and less likely to behave rationally, than white people.
>>
Moffat will be the showrunner for a third Doctor and you know it.
>>
>>63630793
I think that the Doctor Who production team agree with this, as well. In Hell Bent, the blackman characters consisted of one gun-wielding buffoon, and one Time Lord army woman – both hot-headed fighting types, who likely don't reason so well.
>>
When is Madame Ghastlier returning? I liked her.
>>
>The Time Lords have chronolocked my TARDIS. There's only two ways to disable it. I go out and face the Time Lords, and the TARDIS will bring you back immediately to Coal Hill school. Or one of us forgets the other. There's no other way. But those memories, they're yours, and I don't have the right to steal them from you. And I don't want to forget you, Clara. We have to be separated so the Hybrid stops being. This is the only ways the Time Lords can be sure we're never together again. I stay here and you go back to Earth, or one of us forgets the other. So I'll stay. I'll stay on Gallifrey.

>No. NO! This is unfair! They don't have the right, you don't deserve this! To Hell with the rules!

>I'm sorry Clara. This is new technology. Gallifrey has evolved since I've last been there. I can't take the chronolock off, it will disable by itself once we make our decision. But I already took it. I've asked the Sisterhood to perform a memory wipe on you. It will change your memory of this moment we're living right now. You'll think I just left you on Earth and I'm back to the stars.

>But you won't! You'll be tortured by this Rassilon for centuries! I refuse! I don't want you to die because of me!

>You're not guilty of anything, Clara. This is how it ends, but you won't remember this ending. The Sisterhood will make up a new one and implement it in your brain.

>No. You know what? Those three years have been the best years of my life. I don't want anyone to steal them because they're mine. But let's do it at random. Let the luck decide for us. There's a fifty percent chance I will forget, and a fifty percent chance you will.

Would that have been better?
>>
>>63631156
Ooooh and you could do a final twist where Clara is telling this adventure to someone and the final scene is the Doctor on Gallifrey, locked up in a cell with Rassilon watching: the Sisterhood DID implant a made up ending in Clara's mind and the Doctor faced the Time Lords!
>>
>>63631216
>>63631156
Hey, I like that. Why couldn't Moffat do it? The Christmas special would be River (and Missy?) recruiting Clara to break on Gallifrey and rescue the Doctor.

Instead we got a shit Hell Bent.
>>
File: 1378139896095.gif (1 MB, 429x292) Image search: [Google]
1378139896095.gif
1 MB, 429x292
#SQUIRTFORHURT
>>
Eccleston returns: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulxRmR5eNYA
>>
>>63631579
Why didn't he say Fantastic?
>>
File: Devil-Woman.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Devil-Woman.jpg
128 KB, 1280x720
>Milana Vayntrub will never absorb you into her thighs

Why regenerate?
>>
>>63623586
I remember that in the Aussie K9 spin-off they wiped K9's memory so that Doctor Who wouldn't be referenced outside of in-jokes, so how would they handle Omega in a non-BBC production? He's Bob Baker's creation but would they be able to mention that he was defeated by the Doctor or even acknowledge that he's a Time Lord from Gallifrey? He could well become just some random evil space god.
>>
>>63631579
CANON!

Big Finish when?
>>
WarDoc has an interesting music theme.
It's has some overtones of ... and kind of an arrangement of later VNA adaptations theme.
>>
Quick question:

Why do you want the show to be dark (VNA dark even, or edgy) and want to remove every fun aspect of it?
>>
>>63632122
Oh cool you have the first boxset?
>>
John Hurt sounds so frail. How did things go with his pancreatic cancer?
>>
>>63632190
Yeah, but I'm at work
So i guess i'll listen to it later
Just wanted to check the new theme arrangement
I wonder if they'll ditch old VNA theme on novel adaptations now
>>
>>63632194
Remission for now
With pancreatic cancer being 60% lethal within a year, i'd say he's doing surprisingly well
>>
>>63632143
uh, who are you talking to?
>>
>>63632380
Straw men, it sounds like.
>>
>>63632328
Depends on the type of pancreatic cancer, some types are more aggressive than others.
>>
>>63631579

>it took peter capaldi for eccleston to reprise his role in any form
>>
>>63632734
>yfw eccleston returns in a S10 episode with Capaldi
>>
>>63632734
Maybe he caught his basedness.
>>
>>63631579

Who's this daniel kid? It sounds like he's had a ton of doctor who related people come to see him and everyone seems very somber in the videos when they're talking to him

is he a kid in a terminal condition?
>>
I'm only halfway through The Innocent but the voice acting from most of the cast sounds a little half hearted so far.
>>
>>63632761
They heard he posts here
>>
>>63632761
He's got Ehler's Danlos syndrome. He missed a convention cause of it.
Based Capaldini showed up in his hospital.

From what I've read, it makes your life suck, but it's not fatal.
>>
>>63632802
your momma was a little half hearted last night
>>
http://www.cultbox.co.uk/videos/watch-doctor-who-star-paul-mcgann-do-the-zygon-inversion-speech

LOOK LOOK its the MCGANN!
>>
>>63632996

this just proves that Capaldi is a better actor
Not sure what he was trying to accomplish
>>
>>63632996
why do they constantly make actors do speeches of the show off the cuff at conventions? i always feel they sound bad because the actors have no time to prepare or get into it. it feels so rushed and lame.
>>
>>63633065
the Basement lives on! LIVES ON!
>>
>>63633065
Paul hadn't seen the episode though so he wouldn't know how to compare.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sMgwIUECSs
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>mfw, when downloading the Hurt Box from BigFinish
>mfw, when they just reused the shitty Novel Adaptions Intro music
>mfw, when everything is written by Briggs
>mfw, magic particles
>>
>>63633178

Have I forgotten the speech already or is that script slightly different to what was in the episode?
>>
>You'll never have a perfectly accurate Doctor Costume and make friends at cons with it
>>
>>63633244
The whole last bit sounds very different, I wonder if it's straight from the script and it's stuff that was later cut.
>>
>>63623095

>tfw Rassilon is actually the Master
>>
>War Doctor box launch.

Hype trains? Hype trains anywhere?

>>63633225
Technically the time war IS set during the wilderness years, so it fits...
>>
>>63633225
What Novel Adaptations music?
>>
>>63634128
the music for the novel adaptations?
>>
File: img_5507_image_large.jpg (52 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
img_5507_image_large.jpg
52 KB, 450x600
>>
>>63634276
Novels have music?
>>
>>63634327
when it's an audiobook m8
>>
>>63634128
>>63634276
>>63634327
That one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_HvnkTGG9Q
>>
>>63623332
kek source on gif?
>>
>>63634603
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EW1gu8Lv8Fk
>>
>>63633244
It's the original but was cut down for the episode
>>
File: fisherking.jpg (578 KB, 1569x1175) Image search: [Google]
fisherking.jpg
578 KB, 1569x1175
Donald Sumpter played the Fisher King in Merlin. This anon is onto something.
>>
>>63633065
>Implying having a script handed to you and reading it cold is the same as having a ton of time to practice a monologue
>>
http://whitegenocideproject.com/update-rape-right-wing-women-doctor-is-answering-police-inquiries-says-it-was-ironic/

I can't believe Doctor Who would do such a thing!
>>
File: sad dalek.png (148 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
sad dalek.png
148 KB, 500x313
>>63635235
>tfw you want to exterminate white people properly but must settle for having sex with them
>>
>>63631579
>yfw thats as close to seeing 9 again as you're ever gonna get
>yfw he didn't want to do it and his wife threatened him with no sex for a month unless he did it
>yfw he's even angrier at Doctor Who now for having to do it
>>
>>63635819
Shit. ;-;
>>
>>63623081
looks like the typical tumblrette
>>
>>63634565
but that is a GOAT theme
>>
>>63624831
it's the perfect Matt Smith screwdriver
>trying too hard
>needlessly flashy
>>
>>63636067
Sorry, pal. Never used tumblr in my life.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsA22XXmc1A

DUBSTEP DOCTOR WHO
DO YOU SPEAK IT???
>>
>>63636778
oh, in that case I would gladly smell your anus.
>>
https://vimeo.com/148081269

It ain't 2005 anymore
>>
>>63630851
Did you forget the black Time Lord who bowed along with the rest in front of the Doctor?

Or how it was the black "buffoon"who was the one who explained exactly why he didn't fire at the Doctor?

/pol/ please go
>>
>>63637286
i feel like the only person on /who/ who genuinely liked colony sarff
seems like everyone just made fun of him
>>
>>63637286
It amazes me that people put so much work into a funny little show like this one. The 360 pan around Maisie and the castle from Heaven Sent were probably my favourites from this series
>>
>>63637475
He was alright but he felt a bit pointless, I was hoping for some garden of eden symbolic shit with him but basically his only purpose was to be a cable.
>>
>>63637526
fair enough. maybe he'll show up again?
>>
>>63623332
>Doctor Who will never be this comfy again
>>
This series would have been so much better if they had just scrapped Sleep No More, make Face the Raven Episode 9, have the Doctor alone in Episode 10 and then a two-parter on Gallifrey(first part being stuff with the Time Lords and second part being shitty Twelve-Clara fanfic and keep everyone happy)
>>
>>63637592
>scrapping heaven sent
no just no
>>
>>63637609
I said have the Doctor alone in Episode 10, basically Heaven Sent as Episode 10.
>>
>>63637592
I can see this working.
>>
>>63637643
oh i'm retarded then.
i kind of like your idea
though honestly i'm not sure what you could do on gallifrey for 45 minutes
>>
>>63637592
Instead of dragging Hell Bent over two episodes why not just replace Sleep No More with an actually competent take on the same premise.
>>
>>63623081
Peter Capaldi and me
>>
>>63631668
Just regenerate into a body that looks like hers and do the decent thing by going back in time and letting your past self fuck the shit out of her after using the chameleon arch so it's not weird
>>
>>63637681
No. It's Peter Capaldi and I.
>>
>The Time Lords have chronolocked my TARDIS. There's only two ways to disable it. I go out and face the Time Lords, and the TARDIS will bring you back immediately to Coal Hill school. Or one of us forgets the other. There's no other way. But those memories, they're yours, and I don't have the right to steal them from you. And I don't want to forget you, Clara. We have to be separated so the Hybrid stops being. This is the only ways the Time Lords can be sure we're never together again. I stay here and you go back to Earth, or one of us forgets the other. So I'll stay. I'll stay on Gallifrey.

>No. NO! This is unfair! They don't have the right, you don't deserve this! To Hell with the rules!

>I'm sorry Clara. This is new technology. Gallifrey has evolved since I've last been there. I can't take the chronolock off, it will disable by itself once we make our decision. But I already took it. I've asked the Sisterhood to perform a memory wipe on you. It will change your memory of this moment we're living right now. You'll think I just left you on Earth and I'm back to the stars.

>But you won't! You'll be tortured by this Rassilon for centuries! I refuse! I don't want you to die because of me!

>You're not guilty of anything, Clara. This is how it ends, but you won't remember this ending. The Sisterhood will make up a new one and implement it in your brain.

>No. You know what? Those three years have been the best years of my life. I don't want anyone to steal them because they're mine. But let's do it at random. Let the luck decide for us. There's a fifty percent chance I will forget, and a fifty percent chance you will.

Then it happens exactly like Hell Bent, except in the end we discover the Doctor is in a cell, held prisoner by Rassilon. He tricked Clara and had the ending changed in her memory.

Would that have been better?
>>
>>63637770
too much technobabble desu
>>
>>63637770
Clara's still in it
>>
>>
>>63637881
What? She'd go back to her life, thinking the Doctor left her to live her life.

>>63637818
How so? There's just the chronolock thing.
>>
>>63637770
This seems to miss the point that the Time Lords need Clara to go back and be dead so as to preserve the web of time.
>>
>>63638007
In my rewritten Series 9 she never dies.
>>
>>63637720
To figure out wether you'd use I or me you take out the other persons name.

"Me" as a title of a picture makes more sense than "I" as the title.
>>
Did you cry /who/?

https://youtu.be/63d8V2s4cKY
>>
>>63638033
Does Heaven Sent happen in your rewritten series 9
>>
>>63637770
But that's a retarded choice.

Clara would still be "alive" and have a Tardis if she just gets sent to Coal Hill

And the memory wipe of only one of them doesn't prevent the other from ever finding them again and doing shit that somehow restores memories or just being their companion as if nothing had changed
>>
>>63623171

>Scottish
>Not British

hmmmm
>>
>>63638079
No
>>
File: Trash it.jpg (36 KB, 471x350) Image search: [Google]
Trash it.jpg
36 KB, 471x350
>>63638033
>Clara
>not dead

Dropped
>>
>>63624831

Autism would be my guess.
>>
>>63638202
>4chan
>linking pictures

>>>/reddit/
>>
File: dont-cry-or-moffat-wins[1].png (286 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
dont-cry-or-moffat-wins[1].png
286 KB, 600x800
>>63638248
>>
>>63638081
I know you're going to insult me but no, it can't, not without Clara dying but I can't have that happening sorry. It wouldn't make any sense.

>>63638093
The Tardis would automatically return to Gallifrey once Clara left it. They can never travel together again unless they want the Time Lords to track them down and kill them. The only way it can happen is if they're separated with Clara on Earth and the Doctor prisoner on Gallifrey, or one forgets the other so the one who didn't forget knows they can never be together ever again so they won't go looking for the other. In the case where the Doctor stays on Gallifrey he's supposedly tortured by Rassilon for his crimes but before this happens Missy and River break in the Citadel and rescue him in the Christmas special. The Doctor would know he can't return to find Clara because of the hybrid they would become. This is meant to stop the hybrid from happening either way.
>>
so how about that War Doctor theme
>>
>>63638288
So in this version when did the Time Lords start giving a fuck about Clara exactly?
>>
>>63638331
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtP9Gjmakmg
?
>>
>>63638357
nah m8 this new one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUIk2QHyPgA

fuck me that's good
>>
>>63638371
Sounds good!
>>
>>63638343
Here's the story short:

Time Lords send out a bounty on the Doctor, Clara and Missy's heads in the opener without anyone in the universe knowing it's them. The Doctor, Clara and Missy travel together for the whole series, hearing about a hybrid while being researched by the entire universe because of the bounty. In the closing moments of episode 11, the Doctor learns it's the Time Lords who sent out the bounty and the three get teleported to Gallifrey. In the finale, we learn the Time Lords sent out the bounty so someone would capture the Doctor and get him back on Gallifrey so he can help them find and stop the hybrid, who is thought to soon destroy Gallifrey and stand in its ruins. After a game of Rassilon Roulette, they go and meet with the Matrix. In an unexpected twist, it's revealed The Doctor and Clara are the hybrid, their relationship is somehow toxic to the universe and the Time Lords want to get rid of one of them so the hybrid doesn't happen and Gallifrey is kept safe. They aim to kill Clara which is much easier to get rid of than the Doctor. Cue 20 minutes running around Gallifrey, escaping Gallifrey's armies. They both try to escape in an old TARDIS but the Time Lords chronolock it.
>>
>>63638288
>The Tardis would automatically return to Gallifrey once Clara left it.

So she has to intentionally leave it but until then she has a Tardis under her control? Possibly even knowing about the Heart of the Tardis and possibly knowing more about how to open that part so she can go Bad Wolf

Nah m8, dropped
>>
>>63638515
Can you write for the show please?
>>
>>63638611
Listen m8, I've cleared it up here: >>63638288

>>63638624
Haha! Thank you, you think it's that good?
>>
>>63638515
Is there some sort of main theme or point to all this.
>>
>>63638667
Well, yeah the hybrid. And the Doctor, Clara and Missy being chased throughout the universe by half the species that live there. All of that gets the Doctor angry and even more when the Time Lords (Rassilon actually) intend to kill Clara.
>>
>>63638653
>Listen m8

M8 that is literally the post I responded to.

DROPPED
>>
>>63638721
Oh fuck I linked the wrong one. I meant >>63637770 in there the DOCTOR explains it's set to return to Coal Hill school. It's a one trip thing like when Ten locked the Tardis so the Master could only go from the year 5 billion on Utopia to 2007 Earth. The Master couldn't work around that and Clara wouldn't either.
>>
File: Where do you think it goes.jpg (163 KB, 490x369) Image search: [Google]
Where do you think it goes.jpg
163 KB, 490x369
>>63638515
>Missy
>around for a whole series

My god
>>
File: 1443279324832.png (74 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1443279324832.png
74 KB, 625x626
>>63638793
>implying that wouldn't be GOAT
>>
>>63638515
Worthy of Luke Newman.
>>
>>63638515
Would Rassilon have a proper role?
>>
>>63623141
The phrase "spoilers"
>>
File: trash b8 m8.jpg (23 KB, 356x357) Image search: [Google]
trash b8 m8.jpg
23 KB, 356x357
>>63638832
>>
>>63623141
Missy
>>
File: 1441569230865.png (241 KB, 713x431) Image search: [Google]
1441569230865.png
241 KB, 713x431
>>63638862
I'm not sure whether that's a bad thing or not.

>>63638872
Yeah, he'd be around the entire episode chasing the Doctor and Clara on Gallifrey, asking his men to kill them.
>>
>>63623624
You're speaking like it's even going to get made
>>
>>63638928
And played by Timothy Dalton of course. Not that old fake.
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (316 KB, 245x158) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
316 KB, 245x158
>>63623586
>K9 movie
que
>>
>>63638832
anyone have the rest of these Master Bait images?
>>
>>63638948
Count me in then. I want to see that TARDIS trio running around the universe, being chased by half the universe because the Time Lords are retards. Also I want to see the finale that's about Gallifrey and not just about saving Clara.
>>
>implying you wouldn't watch a GOAT series of the Doctor, Clara and Missy being chased by half the universe with a satisfying finale putting Gallifrey in the front
>>
>>63637681
But I'm on the left.
>>
File: leaked.jpg (20 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
leaked.jpg
20 KB, 512x288
Jusт leave iт here
>>
>>63639058
>implying Missy in such large doses isn't shit
>implying you have a "satisfying" finale
>implying Clara still living is a good thing

please leave
>>
>>63638983
http://doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Bait
>>
The first time we saw 12, in DotD, is going to actually be his last moment before he regenerates.

Screencap this.
>>
>>63638969
It's called k9 Timequake. Bob Baker, one of the guys who created k9, is working on the movie but it's not a BBC production so nobody gives a shit and nobody will watch it.
>>
>>63639137
I'm not OP.

But even then you're wrong. Missy would probably be toned down a bit. And Clara is technically still alive in the show.
>>
>>63639171
He already did it in Deep Breath.
>>
>>63639198
>And Clara is technically still alive in the show.

Yes, and I absolutely hate that
>>
>>63639158
>http://doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Bait
thanks m8
>>
>>63639171
>>63639224
no were never going to see it
>>
>>63638706
>Well, yeah the hybrid.
I don't mean plot points, I mean what is it that makes this entire story dramatically interesting to watch, in terms of its characters? You've mentioned 'the Doctor gets angry' but that's well-worn territory.
For example, series 9 (as transmitted) revolves around how the Doctor and Clara both being more and more reckless ends up pushing the Doctor to the most dangerous, desperate extremes, hence why they must go their separate ways. Is there any kind of equivalent being explored or paying off in your version, or is it essentially just a series of excuses to have them and Missy run around being chased by Time Lords and playing Rassilon Roulette?
>>
>>63639411
But we already did. In DotD he had 11's interior. At the end of Deep Breath, when he is over his post regeneration madness, he gets in the TARDIS and leaves Clara behind. When he returns he's has his new interior. We already got it and it's never going to be mentioned again, get over it.
>>
Can someone post the individual covers to the War Doctor set please?
>>
>>63639493
I'd rather someone post the stories themselves.
>inb4 buy it
>>
>>63639539

Why don't you buy it?
>>
File: DWTWD0101_theinnocent_1417.jpg (3 MB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
DWTWD0101_theinnocent_1417.jpg
3 MB, 1417x1417
>>63639493
>>
>>63639485
nice headcanon
>>
>>63639539
Look at that, one of these guys again.
>>
>>63639572
>headcanon
That's the only time it could happen unless he changes his interior back at some point. Unless you honestly think he did it while being chased by a dinosaur with Clara, but nobody is that fucking retarded. Oh wait this is /who/ where facts don't matter.
>>
>>63639560
THE WAR DOCTOR!
>>
>>63639572
I mean, it fits the evidence, and concurs with the idea that we're never going to actually see it on screen.
>>
>>63639560
>Using the same Hurt face on the banner as in the main image
Someone fucked up.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.