[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Knick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
No thread for the best show on tv?
discuss the latest episode
>>
>tfw no qt siamese twin GFs
>>
>>62917811
worst feel
>>
The shot of Cornelia asking the sick fellow about his involvement with Speight from his POV is a shot Soderbergh directly lifted from one of his own movies, The Underneath, a very underrated little movie which I recommend (it's on the Criterion release of King of the Hill) despite Soderbergh being outspoken about how much he dislikes it.
>>
>>62917881

Interesting. Wonder if it was deliberate or just how he tends to direct a scene
>>
>>62917881
you mean the slightly crooked shot? that was pretty interesting
it's amazing how much a tv series can benefit from having one director for the entire run
>>
File: 1446588495302.jpg (32 KB, 385x356) Image search: [Google]
1446588495302.jpg
32 KB, 385x356
Are the ratings still dropping?
Does anyone have stats for the latest episode?
>>
>>62917792
There is a thread though.

>>62899302
>>
>best show on /tv/
That's not Fargo.
>>
>>62919443
Fargo is great, The Knick is greater
>>
>>62917792
I'm glad Thack was happy to have Bertie back, and that Bertie made amends with Lucy quickly instead of dragging it out. Curious to see what his father says about it.

>>62918685
They had recovered some last week compared to the week before. Haven't seen numbers for this week though.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.