[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Horus Heresy General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: image.jpg (243 KB, 816x545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243 KB, 816x545
Regular Summary Guy Returns Edition
If you keep your 30k out of your 40k, I'll keep my 30k out of your 40k Sub-Edition
Previously on the Horus Heresy General I couldn't make the thread due to sleeping yesterday, there was a lot of talk on 40k things originating from 30k, Scoria related posting needs a break, Phosphex moats, and more in the old thread >>46876818
Red Book Links: http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/s15Jqk1t/file.html
https://mega.nz/#!Jx1UGCTI!vMJN89z7p8tiEC7YOAj477g6RxDtJ7culVLF3q3godg
HH Book 6 - Retribution PDF:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8aqx9j3a8erqv8d/The_Horus_Heresy_Book_6_-_Retribution.pdf or
https://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkat.cr%2Fthe-horus-heresy-book-6-retribution-pdf-t12199249.html
HHG FAQ - http://pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8
Official HH 7th Edition Errata (Updated January 2016) - http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf
Other official downloads: http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads#horusheresy
HH Rules:
Crusade Army List: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1lprm5vd99yafa3/
Mechanicum Taghmata Army List: https://mega.nz/#!LFwTjQ7B!mF0eVOY8P1MPT0a-QSXypXo_ZfskhYynD41PrkaTbD8
30k/40k Rules: https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ!EVh0GZZS
30k/40k Rules and more (torrents): https://kat.cr/usearch/%22Forge%20World%22%20heresy%20user:epistolary/
30k Black Library: https://mega.nz/#F!0RlxDZQC!qAu9BaubWa3KeihJRmOcsg
Yes I'm aware that this summary isn't that great.
>>
File: blogger-image-629863381.jpg (117 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
blogger-image-629863381.jpg
117 KB, 640x633
First for best legion.
>>
Bless you thread guy for answering my call

First for White Scars
>>
File: Deathshroud.jpg (317 KB, 800x618) Image search: [Google]
Deathshroud.jpg
317 KB, 800x618
Third for the McDonald's legion
>>
>>46901565

Unfortunately, FW has pretty much given Loyalist WB the shaft despite even acknowledging that they can exist, since you can use the Orphans of Betrayal RoW. No special characters, no units, nothing.

Admittedly, their Legion rules are pretty generally useful. Much improved morale rolls and re-rollable sweeping advances are never remiss.

My plan for them is basically to kit them out as a regular Legion force, excluding any daemonic shenanigans except for Burning Lore (which is because my force is fluffed out as a Chapter that had a heavy focus on the Librarius corp).
>>
>>46901731
You dishonour the Khan by your shamefull display!

You are cast out! Banished!
>>
>>46901731
>Bless you thread guy for answering my call
No problem. Now I have a question for you guys. What got you into liking your favorite legion(s)? I started out like the Dark Angels, but what bumped up the Blood Angels to rivaling the Dangles was playing Chapter Master. Something felt right when I was playing the Bangles.
>>
>>46901755
>that guy on the left
Why is smoke coming out of that skull?
>>
>>46901764
Nice to find someone who also ghought about them!

I got drawn to the grey gold colour scheme and stronk believes.

Also the iconoclasts are great

Maybe they will work some stuff out to have more traitor-loyalists and loyalist-traitors outside of the SoH,EC,WE and DG.

Every Legion would profit from more cool rules to go against the grain of the main legion.

Traitor SW or loyalist WB could be fun as fuck.
>>
>>46901781
>TS
I'm just buttmad about chaos dex like most 30k players. I just wanted space wizards damn it.
why is the most magical legion, serving the most magical god, doused with a magical spell that amped up the magic, and searching for magical stuff get a unit with the worst spell list?
>>
>>46901858
Because Tzeentch needs you to suffer so it can add more flavor to his raisins.
>>
>>46901781
When HH first dropped I was unconvinced and a bit butt-flustered that GW would shit up something cool again, but (ignoring some BL books) it turned out awesomely.

Especially the Emperors Children blew my mind.
Purple, white and gold is a kick ass colour scheme and especially the Phoenix Terminators were better than I could have imagined.

Just amazing details and design and so different from what we had with them in 40k and the regular space marines there.

Being so cool in 30k also underlined the fall from grace they would undergo.

I love my Noise Marines still, of course.

Now I am getting interested in SoH for similar reasons.

I mostly go for fluff and minis and how well the fluff interlocks with the rules.
Give me a small but cool mechanic and I am happy.

>Give back blessed numbers for chaos, GW!
>>
>>46901768
Saygar Mazan brother, I will die an honourable death against the world eaters who stole the first that was rightfully ours

>>46901781
I started out liking Dark Angels because I knew I wanted a vroom vroom need 4 speed biker army, and was planning on using what was left of my dark vengeance to make an army, but then read scars and decided it was White Scars for me.

I'm considering adding a TS allied force when their rules are released depending on how good they are, and maybe even making a shattered legion by adding some Blood Angels, and having the Librarius mind-bois trinity.
>>
>>46901858
I want 3.5 back....

I still have my two squads of metal/plastic thousand sons.
>>
>>46901655
Phosphex moat got proposed because of Unification's Imperial Fist fortress wasn't the best it could be :^)
>>
>>46901994
I love shattered legions for giving you another excuse to work on multiple legions.

They know their customers.
>>
>>46901994
>The White Scar wasn't fast enough.
>Got trumped by a World Eater that didn't need to get his shit kicked in
Kek
>>
>>46901781
>Luna Wolves
I love the first 3 HH novels and they fit my preferred strategy

>Death Guard
I also love a slow unstoppable wave of death. They're tough grim marines that just keep coming. Their fall to Nurgle is cool. The librarian in my army will be responsible for my company's fall to the Plague Father.
Also Phosphex.
>>
>>46902091
>librarian
>death guard

Mortarion is very disappointed you filthy witch-mind
>>
>>46901755

I work with a servant of nurgle. He's fat, he smells bad, eats mcdonalds or bk twice on an 8-hour shift, maybe 3 on a 12 hour, but he's definitely not t5.
>>
>>46901994
Tell me, brother, what is best in life?
>>
>>46902136

How does Mortarion feel about Typhus these days?
>>
>>46901781

Play DG, got into them for a number of reasons, not the least of which is the slow sledge hammer style to their game play, but also the grim stoicism and horror of the legion at its surface under-laid by a true sense of humanity and a will to suffer any horror for the good of others, which is what makes the legions fall from grace that much more tragic.

If I had to start all over again (because poorfag who can't just start a second army) I would probably do DA, for no other reason then I can Identify with their insularness and think tanks are cools, dreadnoughts are awesome, and infantry whose purpose is firefighting and not manfighting is the preferred way to play, and they having a RoW that revolves around Tanks and Dreads supporting firefighting infantry
>>
>>46901781
Death Guard! Termies termies termies rocking everywhere (never cared lots about chem flamers and poison frags, and every legion does phosphex just the same).
And Iron Warriors! Because ranged legion, and I feel identified with very analytical, paranoid dudes that have no real talent but get shit done with what they're issued with, without complaining, and remain loyal.
And Ordo Reductor, because Destroyers of things obsessed with their gruesome job. "We reduce things .-."
>>
>>46901994
Ride with the wind and such.
>>
>>46902179
He is probably a bit resentfull.
>>
>>46902036

dont forget the underground Deathstrike missiles..
>>
>>46902138
I bet he is slow and purposeful at the very least. I heard of a guy surviving being stabbed because he was really fat.
>>
File: 453px-PhosphexIW.jpg (123 KB, 453x600) Image search: [Google]
453px-PhosphexIW.jpg
123 KB, 453x600
>>46902036

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Phosphex_Weapons

goddamn phosphex is awesome, used by two of my favorites as well
>>
Any BL authors who ate American? I'm sick of the lack of Oxford commas in these books.
>>
>>46902136
Mortarion sends the venerable Captain Mordred to a Death Guard outpost and clean house. Without the Primarch's watchful eye, the former epistolary is free to feed these feelings of decay and glorious virulence he has experienced ever since the virus bombings of Istvaan III
>>
>>46902502
I like that actually, makes them traitors among traitors kind of. Almost like traitors^2
>>
How bad is it for me to stick a Warsmith with melee equipment behind some artillery batteries so he can jerk off and do fuck else with him all game?
>>
>>46902666
Like WBin general, only worse.
>>
>>46902769
Give him the void shield harness so he can actually protect the artillery.
>>
>>46902497
Lee Lightner.

But it's still edited by the Black Library editors and conforms to their style guide, so enjoy your colour, armour, and oxford commas alongside a decent series immediately turning into shit.
>>
File: gw-horus-rising.jpg (159 KB, 650x823) Image search: [Google]
gw-horus-rising.jpg
159 KB, 650x823
Did you guys know that Horus Rising was released exactly ten (!) years ago - April 25, 2006?
>>
>>46901781
Pre-Nurgle Death Guard
Pickelhaube helmets, chem-warfare, grim demeanor and general WWI feel to them.
Alpha Legion
I read the HH book Legion. Love spy/subterfuge novels and loved Legion.
>>
>>46902769
Give him a servoarm and Battlesmith so he can help the artillery. Why bringing a warsmith in the first place, thought? He's pretty much a praetor with an extra option, who gives up a rerollable WT for -1 cover to a piece of scenery and, most importantly, grants a VP if killed
>>
>>46902899
This is a very good idea, but would have to check if I can bring relics or not.

>>46903034
Gave him a servo-arm and lightning claws, because it is cool. Not too worried about the VP.
>>
>>46902899
Relics are only to be used in campaigns aren't they?
>>
How are the Sons of Horus as a legion competitively? Ain't really a WAAC dude but I'm kinda curious and always wanted to try that army.

>>46903130
Pretty sure they can be used with your opponent's consent.
>>
>>46902965
Lucius didn't seem too bad of a dude in that book. He just needed a straightening out. Abby seemed pretty okay too. Tarik is love, and I pity Half Heard. The only thing that confuses me is the part where Papa Sang was said to have black hair. The art work shows Papa has blonde hair so did he dye it black?
>>
>>46903584
He is described as both in different black library books. Then to top it off, in Unremembered Empire they talk about Sanguinius and the Emperor being able to look differently depending on the tastes of the people looking at them- basically you see the version you think is best.
>>
File: 1461577992779.jpg (920 KB, 2048x956) Image search: [Google]
1461577992779.jpg
920 KB, 2048x956
who da blood angel dey cookin' in dis?
>>
>>46903584
I wouldn't be surprised to see Sangy retconned to be bald, just like what they did to Siggy's blonde hair.
>>
Friendly reminder that if you weren't present at the Siege of Terra you aren't really a loyalist
>>
>>46903781
The Red Angel, a Blood Angel who let himself get possessed to prevent Sangy falling

I'm more concerned why those 1ksons are blue, I thought they repainted their armour after the rubric?
>>
>>46903363
Breddy gudd right now.

Upper level of the mid-field.
>>
>>46903844
retcons. also changed is that Ahriman doesn't get his new set of armor until well after the heresy is over
>>
>>46903872
Or Tarvitz not being First Captain.
>>
>>46903872
Yeah that's what I was reffering to, in ahriman exile he still has his red armour locked away but wears beakie armour. It's pretty gud mang
>>
>>46903918
Wasn't Tarvitz shunned because he wasn't obsessed with advancement through the ranks?
>>
File: Kyr_Vhalen.jpg (300 KB, 584x783) Image search: [Google]
Kyr_Vhalen.jpg
300 KB, 584x783
> Checking local FLGS
> Running a map based, interactive campaign between loyalists and Traitors
> losses are a thing, dead marines stay dead, and reinforcement is only limited.
> Loyalist IW brings 1100 or so points (basically all under strength units) against 3 full, fresh detachments of DG, WE, SoH, totaling approximately 7500 points or so.
> Tile that IW holds on the Campaign map is labelled Fortified.
> GM sets up table. Guy is allowed to add fortifications, razor wire, bunkers etc to his hearts content.
> Guy spends well over 20 minutes setting up his fortifications. basically turning his deployment zone into a massive network of supporting bunkers. the rest of no mans land was turned into a maze of tanktraps, razor wire, and open ground.
> Guy tells the GM that he'd like to use his campaign asset
> Traitors manage to kill the IW's in the space of 4 turns. at which point his lone Centurion is getting skullfucked by Eidolon.
> Guy laughs, and tells the Traitors his special Campaign asset, which is triggering exploding Terrain when all IW models are removed from play.
> Guy proceeds to let them read the rule from the campaign pack, which wasformulated, by RAW, that rather then a single feature, it applied to all features. he'd picked Bunker, thus turning his 8 bunkers (who are exactly 7" from each other) to explode in a D6" range at S5 AP 3. (don't ask me why its AP3.
> Rolling is done
> Guy essentially evaporated most of traitor marines by blowing up his own deployment zone...
>>
>>46903948
In the BL books, but in collectdd visions from 2004 he was named FirstCaptain of the Ec.
At least they did not take his command over the combined survivors away.
>>
>>46903699
I'll go with its blonde enough that you can't grasp just how blonde he is
>>46903790
>ruining his glorious mane
Get your scissors away from the fabulous Hawkboy.
>>46903804
So marines who were on garrison duty aren't loyal?
>>46903924
This is no beakie.
>>
>>46903981
Beautiful anon, simply beautiful. Iron within, Iron without.
>>
>>46903981
Sounds awesome.

How did his opponents take it?

Also, what are you playing?

I hope you'll join in too.
>>
>>46903844
Well, let's wait until we're sure they're not going to retcon the rubic into the heresy timeline before making statements like that.
>>
File: Slippery Slope BL.jpg (179 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Slippery Slope BL.jpg
179 KB, 1280x720
>>46902965
BL's HH series now confirmed for taking longer than the Heresy itself.
>>
>>46904026
Should of made it clearer. I meant if your legion wasnt at Terra you aren't really a loyalist.

IH, Sallies, and RG get a pass because they basically didn't exist after Isstvaan V.
>>
File: sweating towel man extreme.gif (471 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
sweating towel man extreme.gif
471 KB, 300x300
>>46903981

Holy fug that's beautiful.

> mfw Iron Caging before the Iron Cage was a thing.
>>
>>46903981

Sounds like he decimated the traitors.
Perturabo would be bitter
>>
>>46903918
>>46904016
He's still First Captain. Says so in the red books and in Flight of the Isenstien. In the EC captains are different than Lord Commanders
>>
File: Sigismund_on_his_downtime.jpg (679 KB, 650x951) Image search: [Google]
Sigismund_on_his_downtime.jpg
679 KB, 650x951
>>46903790
I plan on acknowledging FW's choice of model head at the same time I plan on reading the Beast Arises series. Which is to say, I don't.
>>
>>46904078
Thanks for using my OC.
>>46904079
What if a Knight Errant is representing your legion?
>>
>>46903981
>don't ask me why its AP3.
Because its a HH campaign and everything has 3+ saves.
>>
>>46904079
Due to the Crusader Host, ALL Legions were on Terra during the siege.

Take that, you moral targeting traitor!
>>
>>46904130
Thanks for shopping my shitty screencap from a lesbian loli chinese cartoon.
>>
>>46903981
IRON WITHIN.
WITHIN YOUR CORPSE.
BECAUSE OF THE FUCKHUEG EXPLOSION SUDDENLY TURNING THE WHOLE BOARD INTO SHRAPNEL.
Simply beautiful. This anon embodies the meme : "The Legiones astartes wanted to visit the IW. So, a guy walks into a bomb..."
>>
>>46904161
>implying there were any Iron Warriors in the Crusader Host
>implying they hadn't gotten ordered off to garrison some asteroid everyone forgot about
>implying they're not still out there bitterly garrisoning a forgotten rock
>>
>>46904119
Oh.

Dang.

Thanks.

I allways thought being First Captain ends you up leading the first company and generally being a bad ass.

Vision states that Lord Commanders generally lead more than one company, fits Eidolon.

Was Tarvitz more important in the terran days, if he was there?

Would be sensible that he got shafted by the restructuring after they met Fulgrim.
>>
>>46903981
nice.

Is that from one of the books campaign stuff (I haven't read them all) or was it homebrew
>>
>>46904236
>M41

"sir it's been 10 thousand years since we lasted recieved an astropathic communication, should we go out looking?"

Nice try lieutenant, we converted all of our ships into fortresses years ago

"Oh yeah, forgot about that sir. Back to decimating I guess"
>>
>>46904239
I would prefer him having better rules.
>>
>>46904236
Kyr's crew was present for the defending the Inperial Palace, but there are bound to be IWs out there still on garrison duty.
>>
>>46904119
Tarvitz is acknowledged as becoming first captain pretty much everywhere except, ironically, Fulgrim (the book) where the post is held by Julius Kaesoron
>>
>>46904128
I could accept that Sigismund, yeah.
>>
>>46904239
He would have been more important back then but he was just a line marine at the time
>>
>>46901781
To my shame, I started out liking the wolves, with that cool book they had with the ginger Wolf killing the Ork. Aftee the first HH novel came out, I started reading about the legions, and loved the White Scars, as the Mongols interest me, and I had never played a vroom vroom army before. As little bits of lore came out, I snapped them up. I'm one of those saps that bought scars in episodes.

Now I'm building an all scimitar 3k force.
>>
>>46904472
What do you think of my Blackhield Chymeriae (+1 S/T) list?

Blackshield Reaver Lord w/ Jetbike, Iron Halo, Cyber Familiar, Digital Lasers, Rad Grenades, Power Fist, and Lightning Claw: 280 Points
Blackshield Reaver Lord w/ Jetbike, Digital Lasers, Power Fist, and Lightning Claw: 230 Points
Blackshield Reaver Lord w/ Jetbike, Digital Lasers, Power Fist, and Lightning Claw: 230 Points

15 Blackshield Maurauders w/ 3 Power Mauls and a Power Fist: 290 Points
15 Blackshield Maurauders w/ 3 Power Mauls and a Power Fist: 290 Points

10 Jetbikes w/ Power Fist Sergeant and 3 Plasma Cannons: 420 Points
10 Outriders w/ Sergeant, 4 Power Axes, and Meltabombs (on Sergeant): 330 Points
10 Outriders w/ Sergeant, 4 Power Axes, and Meltabombs (on Sergeant): 330 Points

2495 Points
>>
>>46904303
>Tyranid main fleets begin showing up
>Suddenly all begin going to a random system and never returning for some reason
>Deathwatch kill team enters the system to try and find out what is going on
>All the planets are stripped of life
>Tens of billions of Tyranid ships are surrounding a single astroid
>A company of Iron Warriors have been fortifying their base since they were stationed there 50 years after the great crusade began
>>
I just had a thought of giving a Command Squad all power swords and combat shields. The image of them banging their swords against their shields as a challenge to a charging enemy.

Too bad I'll never use that.
>>
Say, are terminator-wings viable? I was thinking of doing a DG terminator list, but I find it's too few bodies unless you begin to leave out stuff like transports, anti-tank or anti-air.

HQ: 450 pts

Calas Typhon - 200 pts
-Rad grenades

two Forge Lords - 125 pts each
-Boarding shield
-Thunder hammer
-Rad grenades

Troops: 1250 pts

Deathshroud squad #1: 460 pts
-4 Deathshroud total: 170 pts
--4 Meltabombs: 20 pts
-DT LR Phobos: 250 pts
--Armoured Ceramite: 20 pts

Deathshroud squad #2: 460 pts
-4 Deathshroud total: 170 pts
--4 Meltabombs: 20 pts
-DT LR Phobos: 250 pts
--Armoured Ceramite: 20 pts

Calas' squad: 330 pts
-8 Deathshroud: 330 pts

Heavy support: 780 pts

Aiolos Deredeo: 220 pts

Aiolos Deredeo: 220 pts

Armoured Ceramite Flare Shielded Spartanâ„¢: 325 pts

Typhon can help the deathstar with his psyker powers, and his chem bombardment can help reduce the enemy's numerical advantage, and the Deredeos can statistically kill both a Storm Eagle and a Lightning (I'm scared of kraken missiles) per turn. And the tanks provide eight TL lascannon shots per turn...but 19 dudes feel like too few, even if it's actually 40 2+/5++ wounds, and I lack any meaningful ranged AP2.

Wat do?
>>
Somebody was asking about armies?

I play loyalist Night Lords that spent a great deal of time stationed with the Emperor's Children and campaigning with Blood Angels

If regular Night Lords are like Marlyn Manson's Sweet Dreams then these guys are Sweet Dreams by the Eurythmics
>>
>>46903981
I am really loving this new store of the IW. This, the iron cage and the whole "have faith"-shenanigans. IW seems to be better at trolling other legions with their superior math skills than Alpha Legion. Awesome.
>>
>>46904644
I sslute you and your wallet.
>>
>>46905119
Seems cool, but why are they not as spooky/classier than the main-legion?
>>
>>46905224
They are just as spooky, just not as edge lord gore drenched. Their commander loves the sound of an enemy leader crying his surrender and pissing his pants.

They take prisoners and don't mercilessly slaughter. The fun part is scaring the shit out of the enemy
>>
>>46903981
D E C I M A T E D
>>
File: Space Wolf Codex.jpg (3 MB, 2348x3458) Image search: [Google]
Space Wolf Codex.jpg
3 MB, 2348x3458
>>46904644
>with that cool book they had with the ginger Wolf killing the Ork
>'Wolf' only appears as part of ranks and actual wolves/wolf parts
>Wolf Guard Battle Leader can be fielded with an Assault Cannon
Ain't no shame in liking those wolves, anon.
>>
>>46905328
I hope they at least skin enemies that do not surrender.

General question: What do you thinkabout Hetalds?

I really like the idea but that they needto be your commander is a bit wierd.
>>
>>46905497
Those were the days..
>>
>>46905497
They were cool, and then they leaned too far into wolfiness. I remember my friends making a joke about my wolf lord wielding a wolf sword rising a wolf with a wolf tale, wolf teeth and a song about wolves.
>>
>>46905578
He wasn't joking I think.
>>
>>46905632
They weren't. I forgot about the wolf pelt cloaks.
>>
>>46905112

Your points are off, the Forge Lords are 130 for that loadouts, and the Spartan with AC and FS is 340.
>>
>>46905804
Ah, true. I miswrote those costs, albeit the sum is still 2490 pts. Dunno why I wrote 325.
>>
>>46905759
Don't Iron Priests have wolf helmets now?
>>
>>46905759
Those at least make sense. The guy killed a giant wolf, skinned it, and made it into a coat to prove how awesome he is. That's why it's called a wolf cloak.

Wolf Claws? Who the fuck knows, we can't just give you lightning claws for some reason.
>>
File: 99800101032_IronPriestNEW01.jpg (43 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
99800101032_IronPriestNEW01.jpg
43 KB, 600x620
>>46905961
They kind of always did. That's also just how MkIV helmets used to look though.
>>
>>46906012
His servo-arm looks wolf like. I see its wolf face.
>>
>>46902036
I have dishonouruu muh Primarch-Progenitor, I must commit paingloveuu.
>>46902179
Mortified.
>>46904079
I agree brother! Also, RG get honorary 'Being there at Terra' for fucking over traitor supply lines that damn hard.
>>
>>46906033
This is true, and sadly they doubled down on that idea on the new model, explicitly making it an icon.
>>
File: Silver_Skull-Clint_Langley.jpg (74 KB, 608x922) Image search: [Google]
Silver_Skull-Clint_Langley.jpg
74 KB, 608x922
>>46904079
*Should have, buddy.
After the main body of the legion went traitor, we tried to atone by helping any loyalists, you know? It's not our fault the only "loyalists" around were the UM...
>>
>>46906064
Yeah, RG are cool. Ultramarines have no excuse though, considering Sanguinius was Emperor of Imperium Secundus, and still made it back to Terra in time to die at Horus' feet.
>>
>>46906372
black library heresy is retarded, though
>>
File: whatareyoudoin.jpg (75 KB, 786x655) Image search: [Google]
whatareyoudoin.jpg
75 KB, 786x655
>>46905497
Look at this tiny SM in the back. He looks like he can't believe what he's seeing.
>Dude, what are you doing?!
>>
>>46906455
I noticed that too. Must be an Ultramarine who hasn't seen a SW before.
>>
File: doomrider-rides-again.gif (2 MB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
doomrider-rides-again.gif
2 MB, 624x352
>>46906455
>seeing a space viking killing orcs on Hoth is not normal
>but on meth it is
>>
>>46906505
It's a wolf brother. You can tell because of his wolf pauldron.
>>
>>46906455
>"Jesus, dude, they were just kids..."
>>
>>46906505
>>46906690
It's like that farmer who got attacked by orks but when he saw the Black Templar's attack on them he ended up feeling pity for the orks, and praying the Emperor so that the Black Templars never needed to return to his planet anymore.
>>
>>46906630
My bad.
>>46906690
They were good boyz who krumped many gits!
>>
>>46906455
>>46906505
>>46906630
likely he just saw front dude get shot in the head (hence the blood and the damaged helmet at his feet) and now he's up and killing orks and probably screaming like a banshee
>I swear to Russ if another one of these idiots wolfs out on me because of some ork's lucky shot...
>>
>>46906740
Wolf apology wolfcepted.
>>
File: wolf-pelt-cataphractii.jpg (230 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
wolf-pelt-cataphractii.jpg
230 KB, 1024x819
Anyone know if the wolf pelt cape from the Wolf Guard Terminator box could fit onto a cataphractii's back? I've tried googling for conversions, but the best I've come up with is pic related of a CSM terminator lord with cataphractii arms. Can't tell if there has been any conversions made to the pelt to fit the shoulder pads and don't know if the cataphractii torso has identical measurements with the indomitus one.
>>
>>46903363

SoH are very strong right now, +1 BS at close range, extra attacks when you out number dudes, two really good RoW and 1 really good and 1 kind of eh special unit plus increased access to dread claws

Who needs ap 2 at initiative when you can deepstrike 2 wound terminators with BS 5 combi-plasmas?
>>
File: MFW About to decimate that ass.jpg (99 KB, 414x446) Image search: [Google]
MFW About to decimate that ass.jpg
99 KB, 414x446
>>46903981
>>
>>46907172
I thought the extra attacks against mirror forces would almost never occur because of casualties sustained in overwatch, though. I can see it working on Furious Charge Vets and Claw Termies to great effect, though.
And on balls out to the wall Reaver squads. Shame it doesn't work on those AP2 unwieldy weapons.
>>
>>46907550
SoH player here. I get my extra attacks all the time
>>
Where are the Psi-Titans at?
>>
>>46908665

We might bet them in the next book with the Arkhadine Mechanicum.
>>
>>46908750
I want to see them. Just how did the the AdMech make them?
>>
>>46908750
What books are the arkhadine mechanicum in? I know there were some castellax in a thousand sons, but that's all I can remember
>>
>>46908881

Inferno. They are a FW closely affiliated with the Thousand Sons. The Mechanicum and the Wolves smash it flat.
>>
>>46908888
Ah, I thought they'd appeared in some BL before now.

>dem Khorne quads
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 711x526) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 711x526
>>46908888
So no psi-Titans in the modern 40k?
>>
Anyone know a good paintscheme for Word Bearers that won't cost a liver like GW?
>>
>>46903981
Sounds pretty cool. You wouldn't happen to have the rules for that campaign do you?
>>
File: Average Death Guard player.jpg (41 KB, 450x496) Image search: [Google]
Average Death Guard player.jpg
41 KB, 450x496
>>46909715

Hello fellow traitor, Death Guard player here, don't ask why I have this but i've heared this is a great WB paint scheme

Grey undercoat
2x coats of Signal red
Dry brush mithril silver
Baal red wash
Serephim sepia
Nuln oil
Then scratches with mithril

and if you don't think that'll work for you, heres based Duncans WB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjQS4houOb8

Cheers, your friendly neighborhood paint sniffer
>>
>>46901655
What's a good way to represent my DG librarian starting to succumb to Nurgle? A green wash?
>>
>>46910019
Sure... if you are lazy
>>
>>46906960
anything can fit with some greenstuff
>>
>>46910019
A bit of greenstuff representing mould, and corroded wargear.
>>46910068
Aren't nurglites supposed to be lazy?
>>
>>46909906
Thanks senpai.
>>
>>46910019

DG don't have Librarians, at least not openly. Mortarion states regularly there will never be a Librarius in the Legion as long as he draws breath.
>>
>>46910068
Well what would do a better job?

>>46910389
Thank you for the idea!

>>46910447
Librarian is easier than saying "repressed psyker that goes hog-wild after the Heresy breaks out cause if the Primarch's away then the witch-minds will play"
>>
>>46910660
The list up there >>46905112 has Calas. People like him are what you're talking about, right?
>>
>>46910660
Any kind of actual conversion or corrosion work would do fine.
>>
>>46911112
What happened to my picture?
>>
>>46911112
Yeah, nothing would arouse autism
>>
>>46911133
4chan ate it to save us from such an awful topic.
>>
>>46911138
My phone's going crazy.
>>46911162
We have had worse.
>>
>>46910821
Pretty much. Fluff-wise this character independently falls to Nurgle and plots to pull an Eliphas on the Praetor in charge of him.
"We may no longer be under the yoke of the Imperium and its strictures but that does not mean we disobey the edicts of the Primarch! I saw your witchery on the battlefield!"
>>
>>46911239
That seems fine to me, but I'm surprised he wouldn't be lynched by other marines before.
>>
>>46909906

Witnessed
>>
>>46911357
They have all either been saved by the sudden intervention of the psyker's formidable powers (smite), awed by the sight of him single handedly taking on a superior opponent (iron arm), or Personally felt the gifts bestowed by his new master upon the Death Guard (endurance). He slowly turns the company over to his side before enacting his coup
>>
>>46901781
I picked death guard because my teenage weapon angst never left and scythes still just look amazing to me. Dark souls didn't help with that either, so I've just fallen in love with them. Also, I really like Cataphractii terminator armor and they look amazing in it.

Now I love playing them for their playstyle, where they do work in close combat, but are suited to slogging up and making a massive gunline. Also poison and phosphex are just amazingly fun.

I also started a small mechanicum army because of the thanatar. The model is beautiful.

And lastly, I'm torn between loyalist armies. Do I play the wolves because I love mk3 and they look snazzy as fuck, the blood angels because of the massive assault cannon boner, or ultrasmurfs because my meta hates ultramarine fluff?
>>
File: ay no es bueno.png (2 MB, 1108x752) Image search: [Google]
ay no es bueno.png
2 MB, 1108x752
>>46911239
>We may no longer be under the yoke of the Imperium and its strictures but that does not mean we disobey the edicts of the Primarch! I saw your witchery on the battlefield!
>Nu-uh! You didn't see me, I was using Invisibility.
>Uhm, only the intended target can't see you. The rest of us saw you walking funny around some confused guys.
>Calas' reaction.
>>
File: 30k WB Ashen circle.jpg (118 KB, 683x473) Image search: [Google]
30k WB Ashen circle.jpg
118 KB, 683x473
Word Bearers Ashen Circle.
Y/N?
They look awesome, mass flamers and those Axe Rakes are sexy as hell. But not sure how they actually are, considering jump infantry are not highly played.
>>
>>46911543
Those can work fine.
>>46911581
>or ultrasmurfs because my meta hates ultramarine fluff?
But why?
>>
>>46911696
What armor Mark is that?
>>
File: blast it with phosphex.png (185 KB, 400x309) Image search: [Google]
blast it with phosphex.png
185 KB, 400x309
>>46911696
Phospheeeeeeex! :D
>>
>>46911731
>But why?

Because I like the look and tactics of heresy Era smurfs, and I've never seen an ultramarine painted army personally.
>>
>>46911794
Are there cannon traitor smurfs?
>>
>>46911770
Special WB Mk3 likely
>>46911790
Well, at least some Phosphex will be involved. 1 or 2 bombs.
10 with minimal upgrades are about the same price as regular assault troops, but these are much better.
>>
>>46911794
I meant why does your meta hate the Ultras?
>>46911829
Not that we know of.
>>
>>46911696
>jump infantry are not highly played
Only really because assault marines are overcosted as hell. Since transports need to be land raiders or heavier to survive in 30k jump packs are actually a nice option to allow for mobility in place of a dedicated transport like a rhino which would probably die turn 1.
>>
>>46912013
I've never seen the UM version of jump infantry, and nobody plays Bikes here either. There is a dude who plays Blood Angels in 40k who will get in once they make rules. But yeah, Rhinos are worthless inn 30k.
>>
>>46912013
>>46912093

40K jump infantry is amazing if you give them turn one deep strike and/or assault out of deep strike.

I'm sure if you played with good terrain jump infantry would be just fine. They travel almost as fast as transported vehicles, and are much safer since you can boost over LoS blocking skyscrapers on your way to the enemy to stay safe.
>>
>>46911829

All legions had traitors/loyalists in them. There's no way that 100% of the Ultramarines stayed loyal. It just doesn't make any sense and would be incredibly stupid.
>>
>>46911965
Our spiritual liege has a lot to do with that. They hated the 5e codex with Matt ward's smurfwanking, so they just stuck to it. I've only been playing since 7e, so I haven't personally read that.
>>
>>46912241
>40K jump infantry is amazing if you give them turn one deep strike and/or assault out of deep strike.
Assaulting out of deepstrike is a really dangerous rule to implement, especially in 30k which is already full of 2 wound terminators and AP 2 at initiative. Granted modifying the assault marine RoW or whatever to allow that instead of hit and run and whatever other stupid shit it offers might be neat. So you have to buy an expensive as hell unit is a tax, but you get the ability to have all jump infantry assault the turn they deepstrike in would be neat. Maybe make it so that if the unit scatters at all they automatically mishap.

Logically it all makes pretty decent sense, they are jumping out of a thunderhawk from the upper atmosphere, aiming at a specific enemy unit, and and only slowing their landing at the last second. In reality they aren't even deepstriking and then assaulting, they are landing right on top of their target. Outside of interceptor fire and the unit shooting blindly in the air when they realize that some marines are literally about to land on them nobody really can have time to target some guys falling at near terminal velocity before they hit their target. On the other hand if the marines miss their target or fuck up their timing they might very well end up splattered on the ground.
>>
>>46903981
Fucking legend. Get cucked traitors.
>>
>>46912262
Well what if they were 99.99% loyal? Do Smurfs who fight with Horus but have no idea Horus's a traitor count as traitors?
>>46912567
Show them the glory of the 30k Ultramarines.
>>
>>46912603
>Do Smurfs who fight with Horus but have no idea Horus's a traitor count as traitors?

If we go by the Badab War, then yes. Doesn't matter why you're on the wrong side, you're still on that side.
>>
>>46912603
I'll buy a B@C and paint up some tacticals, see if I get any feedback, positive or negative. If I dont, and I don't enjoy playing them, I'll sell them and look into wolves or Blood angels.
>>
>>46912628
Even if you unwillingly comited treason?
>>46912654
Go for it.
>>
>>46909823
Second for rules if you have them
>>
>>46911935
I don't like the UM special units. Everything has a 2+ save and lots of AP2. Fucking Invictarii Sue-zerains, costing the same as terminators but being better-than-AP2 at initiative.
And they have three!
Almost everyone else has only two.
>>
Comment >>46912720 was meant for
>>46911965
>>46912567
>>46912603
>>
>>46912677

Do you not know what the Badab War is or something? This is the universe where the Inquisition has a quote that says something like "just because you are innocent doesn't mean you're not guilty".
>>
File: HERESY.png (76 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
HERESY.png
76 KB, 192x192
>>46912677
>Even if you unwillingly comited treason?
Innocence proves nothing! There is no innocence, only degrees of guilt! A plea of innocent is guilty of wasting my time! GUILTY!
>>
>>46913000
To be fair Huron's patsies did get forgiven after the war. And giving up a ton of their stuff. And going on a century long penance crusade.

But it's better than traitor legionaries get. Outside of the Beast series anyway.
>>
>>46913000
I know but remember that one parasitic alien race that was mind controlling people, or Enslavers?
>>46913074
You're not even born yet, Feodor.
>>
>>46913131
Part of it may just be the fear of the unknown. A group of traitor Ultramarines who unknowingly serve Horus to the end of the Heresy may look at the results and just go, "Oh shit. They're rounding up all the loose marines and sorting them into who did what! They'll find out! Let's leg it!"
>>
Horus heresy Masterclass book when scanon?
>>
>>46913256

He dropped it last week. Where have you been?
>>
>>46913224
Surely Caliban is safe, Captain Addonicus, they will serve as a safe harbor.
>>
>>46913131

They still had to go on their penitent crusades.
>>
>>46913295
No one can comit heresy if there's no one left to comit it.
*Caliban's rubble, 100% loyal*
>>
File: Broken Windows Policing.png (342 KB, 843x281) Image search: [Google]
Broken Windows Policing.png
342 KB, 843x281
>>46913401
Caliban confirmed 100% loyal. 13th Black Crusade BTFO. Black Legion confirmed on suicide watch.
>>
>>46912576
Not the poster you are responding to, but like the explanation given here.

Also, to >>46911696, I play WBs and use 10 in 2500pts. They are cool when used with Zardu to become troops and given Dark Channeling, otherwise I wouldn't run them. They are meant to hunt blobs, backfield units, or take out a unit that is already pretty beat up, never to go after stronger units like Termis or stuff that can tarpit them..
>>
File: 30k Wolves.png (1 MB, 854x592) Image search: [Google]
30k Wolves.png
1 MB, 854x592
>>
>>46913294
Oh shit I never even saw it lol
>>
>>46914698

Why are they armed with las weapons? Did the Legion run out of Bolters?
>>
>>46915027
This exact question already happened several threads ago. The answer was logistics, as las weapons are solar-chargeable, and as such you have effectively infinite (albeit subpar) ammo. "Logistics" on the same setting who thinks chainweapons are a sound design. Welcome to warhammer.
>>
>>46915027
Because the wolves are a shit legion for twats
>>
>>46911829
The Sons of Gulliman chapter has a chronic problem with it's companies going renegade
>>
>>46904074

Well on the bright side, if it is retconned I can run my Thousand Sons in 30k and have them be just as bad there as they are in 40k xD
>>
>>46915085
Good in-universe explanation

real explanation is a lot of the vision of heresy art has loads of inconsistencies.
>>
>>46909188
Psi-Titans haven't been a thing for like 25 years
>>
>>46905150

They aren't really trolling, they just know that the fotress they are building will eventually get overrun and they will eventually die.

So why not build the foundations out of C4 and make damn sure that the company they send in to kill Last Stand Steve (And they will NEED the company to kill the fucker) gets send back to the allied lines by Air-Nitro.
>>
>>46913531
>i didn't read the entirety of that campaign report
>i just post this stupid shit about caliban because i'm a stupid fuckface
>>
>>46901655
What would make a good paragon blade for a DG praetor that isn't just another scythe? I want it to be something distinct but a sword sounds lame
>>
File: Za_Mooon_WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.gif (7 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Za_Mooon_WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.gif
7 MB, 854x480
Best I could do with a flash based image editor and my current lack of sleep.

Not the best but decent in my opinion.
>>
>>46916663
>MOOOOOOOOOOON!!!
>>
>>46916663
beautiful anon
>>
>>46916663

Tactical Assault Moon. The greatest thing the heresy ever produced.
>>
>>46916020
Read the campaign report? I was there nigga, I was in the trenches fighting in that campaign. I remember when St Josmane's Hope was a rock with people.

Seriously though, I fell into being one of the guys responsible for organizing the Unforgiven in the campaign. Then my computer got burnt out in that massive rolling blackout across the NE and everything went to hell. On the bright side we completely owned Caliban at a level no one else reached in the campaign, including the Green Kroosade. On the down side it's totally my part we weren't reinforcing other sectors, especially in the critical sixth and seventh weeks.
>>
>>46916970

Hey, you were involved in the Eye of Terror Campaign back when? What was it like?
>>
File: mfwtheycanteveneatamoon.jpg (483 KB, 1001x720) Image search: [Google]
mfwtheycanteveneatamoon.jpg
483 KB, 1001x720
>>46916663
mfw
>>
>>46917000
There was a time when 40k was good. This was around the high point.

Storm of Chaos presaged the end. By Medusa V it was already gone.
>>
>>46917083

So how does 30k compare to the glory days of 40k, when it looked amazing and I cursed my lack of money that kept me from getting into it? I couldn't get into 40k until 5th Edition, By then the glory days were already gone.
>>
>>46917188

I'm sorry to inform you that 30k is about to/has just jumped the shark. 2013-2014 30k was way better than it is now. The only thing better these days is the diversity of models.
>>
>>46917206
Not having played it back then what was better about it?

I am not trying to ruse you, it's a genuine interest
>>
>>46917221

When HH2 and 3 dropped, everyone noticed how shitty HH1 legions were. But when HH1 was all we had, pretty much everyone was stuck with generic legion rules, and the WE and other guys weren't super OP either.

The wait for Primarchs created year long hype, and everyone was wowed by Angron and Horus, and loved to speculate on which Primarch was next, or report on what the sculptors were hinting at for the upcoming Primarch orders. Then of course we get some Primarchs that just aren't even as good as Angron, and some players get disappointed.

Better legions readily power creeped the older ones, and AdMech absolutely wrecked early legion armies. 7E's changes also didn't help. 30k was designed around 6E.

There were all these cool new things like the different marks, destroyers, sicaran, deimos, etc. Nowadays we haven't really gotten anything new, just more AdMech stuff, and legion specific stuff that seems to get more and more busy and boring CAD look. BaC was exciting for people awaiting plastic but now it's just chunky GW leg poses and oversaturation of Mk IV kits. They don't look nearly as good as resin versions either.

Back when nobody knew what they were doing you saw actual legion looking armies. Nowadays the lists are getting more and more min/maxed and 40k looking, even if you aren't trying to be a cheeselord. This is due to more and more rules that let us tailor our legions around their unique themes or units we like. It's not a bad thing, but when's the last time you saw a legion vs. legion that was just waves of infantry? I've seen 2500 point games that only had 30 power armor boots on the ground. That's kind of unacceptable for "epic battles in the age of darkness".
>>
>>46917206

Was it BaC?
>>
>>46917281

Nah HH was slowing down well before BaC. I think it's just because a lot of players got most of their stuff already. Nowadays nobody gives a shit about the next primarch that's coming out except 1ksons and SW players.
>>
>>46917337
I see a fair few posts about Dorn and Alpharius, but I think the long wait has resulted in most people just resigning themselves.
>>
>>46917337
You kidding? I've been waiting for Alpharius since they first talked about HH. Now we're getting Spaceyiff and Did Nothing Wrong before their book is even out. Yes I mad.
>>
>>46917337

They went from one person sculpting Primarchs, to two, then back to one again. They really cocked up on the Primarch front.
>>
>>46917607

But Alpharius is already out.
>>
>>46916663
The shaking haha!
>>
File: stoicface.jpg (214 KB, 764x665) Image search: [Google]
stoicface.jpg
214 KB, 764x665
>>46917607
>Man, I wish I had a model
>>
>>46911829
I always wanted to make a small traitor 30k ultra army commanded by Preator Titus Coriolanus.
>>
>>46917021
Who is this, Iron Punch Man?
>>
>>46918032

Some IH faggot looks like.

>bald
>cyborg
>face tattoos

It's Speed of Sound Genos Baldie Man
>>
>>46918032
Brazen Claw Man
>>
>>46911829
All of them
Remember that Imperium Secundus
>>
>>46915027
>scoped laser weapons
>sergeant on the radio

Scout squad with sniper rifles.
>>
File: Laughing Pillar Men.gif (991 KB, 487x278) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Pillar Men.gif
991 KB, 487x278
>>46916663
Thanks you beautiful human being.
>>
>>46917918
Had a dream, got my Rogal Dorn model, he was wearing termie armour, had a powerfist and combi-plas rifle, and I was complaining that they forgot to include the power axe

My brain seems to be communicating with an alternate dimension
>>
https://donjon.bin.sh/scifi/world/
Make a planet for 30k.
>>
>>46917278
I can understand this, but I am as hyped as I was at the beginning since I never took the time for it.

I will dive into it soon enough.

Also about the number of boots, I honestly believe its a lot about money and time investments that go into footsloggers compared to more expensive troop choices.
>>
I love that one of the first things Corax said when first meeting the Emperor was "I thought you'd be taller".

I know Curze has a famous line on meeting the big E, but what did the other primarchs say? (We can probably guess Angron's easily enough.) Did anyone else do a funny?
>>
>>46919582
lorgar was probably to verbous for us simple humans.
>>
>>46919582
"HArhghaghhghehghghhh hhgrrrrrrr" - Angron
>>
>>46919582
Papa Sang started crying tears of joy and accepted E-Money as his father and lord, but I don't think he said anything.
>>
>>46919618
Thought the same.
>>
>>46919639
He will be probably one of the most badass close combat primarchs.

Some Flaming Sword bullshit that deals multiple wounds at once or couns every wound dealt as two lost...
>>
http://www.mediafire.com/download/riqm9fp01i8okg4/The+Horus+Heresy+Model+Masterclass.pdf

For those who missed it last time.
>>
File: Horus.png (243 KB, 1150x760) Image search: [Google]
Horus.png
243 KB, 1150x760
>>46919895
Thank you a lot, pal!
>>
>>46918066

Red Talons Man, tard. Although Brazen Claws do have that symbol, so time will tell if what you are saying is true or not.
>>
>>46919895
Should put that link in the top post
>>
>>46908915
Nope, they are brand new, but their existence is pretty logical since the TS do need someone to manufacture their variant power armour.

Plus it's an excuse for adding a whole bunch more mechanicum to Inferno.
>>
>>46920520
He's definitely the CM of the Red Talons, as his nickname is the red talon, his flagship is the Red Talon, and the personal heraldry of his company is a red talon.
>>
>>46921093

I know that. I was mostly thinking if it will be known why Brazen Claws share The Red Talons' iconography etc etc. Or most likely, laziness from GW:s part.
>>
>>46921191

Mor probably had enough dudes to form two chapters.
>>
>>46921093
that's almost worse than Space Wolves
>>
>>46921093
>as his nickname is the red talon
No it isn't. The Maimed and the Bloodwrought are his nicknames.
>his flagship is the Red Talon
It is.
>the personal heraldry of his company is a red talon
It isn't. Clan Morragul's heraldry was white claw upon a black field, it's only during the heresy that those stationed aboard the Red Talon changed it red.
>>
>>46919582
>Who the FUCK are you supposed to be? I bet you can't even wolf.
-Leman Russ.
>>
>>46921843
>>46921093

I hope Meduson survives the hersy to found his own chapter
>>
>>46922035
Didn't you hear? Alpharius had killed him and led the Shattered Legion cells the way he saw fit.
>>
>>46922080
Pretty sure that was just a false Meduson, because Tybalt Marr is still hunting Meduson, which will play out as the rear-guard campaign during the battle for Sol.
>>
>>46922035
Nigga this is Autek "the lunar lander" Mor we're talking about

Meduson is pretty cool though, he showed the Alpha legion what true operating is
>>
>>46922128
Yeah, Marr is hunting him, but he believed he killed him before his return to Dwell.
And Alpharius says that he wore real skin, though it wouldn't surprise me he was just fucking with them in his manner, having cut off Meduson's face some time before.
>>
>>46917206
>>46917337
>I started to lose interest and have already gotten my legion's rules and models
>therefore the game has jumped the shark
>>
>>46908489
What list do you usually run? Max tac squads?
>>
>>46910019
Three dots on the armour, on the arm for example, representing Nurgles blessing. Make it look rusty.
>>
>>46923306
15/Max Assault squads/Reavers I guess. Nobody ever would outnumber such a squad.
>>
File: 1346186154693.jpg (35 KB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
1346186154693.jpg
35 KB, 300x226
>>46902248
I was going to point the same reasons
>>
>>46923579
Clever. Jump packs seems like gold in a SoH army, because it makes you count as two models for outnumbering.
>>
>>46923659
And you can take reavers with bolters and jump packs. Whilst it may not be the most effective, it is absolutely fucking badass
>>
What's IW got to bring down terminator heavy army? (GK if it's relevant) My meta is really poor on HH.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.