[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warhammer 40k General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63
File: General.jpg (561 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
General.jpg
561 KB, 1024x768
Drunk Greenskin Edition

>Rules databases
https://mega.co.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
https://kat.cr/warhammer-40k-pdf-library-t9575373.html

>FAQs
http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef_V6.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>/TG/ Argument lore and tactica
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Butthurt
>>
File: cultist chan.jpg (63 KB, 581x600) Image search: [Google]
cultist chan.jpg
63 KB, 581x600
>>46078923
Claiming this thread for Chaos!
>>
File: 1454745749382.gif (89 KB, 260x178) Image search: [Google]
1454745749382.gif
89 KB, 260x178
>>46079045
OH NO YOU DONT.
>>
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3djktqezeav7dsp/DamoclesWarzoneOperationShadowtalonBurningDawn.pdf

One day, we'll be included in the MEGA.
>>
What is the name and backstory of your main Warlord? Everybody should have SOME backstory on their hero or champion.
>>
>>46079631
I've come up with backatory for a lot of my force, but I always get hung up on names.
>>
I can't decide.

Salamanders or the white scars?
>>
>>46079631
My kabals archon is a gameshow host
>>
>>46079631
My IG Commander was "Mad Dog Dreyfus" I even modeled him with a power-shovel.
>>
>>46079743
What do you like about each of them?
>>
So, Blood Bowl 40,000.
Tau use Crisis Suits as Linemen?
>>
>>46079631
Epictetus, Warsmith of the 63rd Grand Company. Originally served as a sort of "Terror Officer" to Perturabo during the Great Crusade. Basically he and his Company were focused on using their artillery and assault forces to destroy things like infirmaries and cultural locations or their xenos equivalent. In the last 10k years he's remained close to his Primarch and has abstained from the infighting that seizes the Iron Warriors every so often. When needed he takes his Company and their Grand Cruiser Hand of Dread to planets that need a little "encouragement" to overthrow the Imperials and join the many worlds loyal to Perturabo. For a man his age he seems to lack the ambition to become a Daemon Prince. In reality he hates Chaos and is loyal only to his Primarch and wants nothing to do with demons or their magic.
>>
>>46080002
Nah, then you'll just get dumb stuff like people bringing Dread knights because its technically just armor.

I'd be more interested to see no powered armor or tech enhancements at all. Then Tau are forced into using weirs combo plays with kroot, vespid, and other auxillaries.
>>
File: Tyranid.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Tyranid.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
Saw this color scheme in the last thread and I really like it.

Which paint would be best for the skin, pallid wych flesh maybe?

Also, which color would look good on the weapons for termagants etc.
Maybe some dark grey?
>>
>>46079631
Coven Lord Thex, Lord of the coven of the faceless. He's a fussy, fastidiously clean Haemonculus who equips his henchmen with bone white armour and skins them all because he thinks it's cleaner than having sweaty, hairy wracks. Currently I'm using a stock model but I'm looking for something more refined. I imagine haemonculi as being more like the Gentlemen from Buffy than the deranged sex offenders the models show.
>>
>>46079743
Would you rather be a chink or a nigger?
>>
File: c62.jpg (65 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
c62.jpg
65 KB, 546x700
>>46080165
>>
>>46080107

>>46071133
>>
>>46080218

The skin of the genestealers is much more purplish, though.

But I think I can just use pallid wych flesh as base and some boney white as highlight.

Still no idea on colors for weapons though
>>
File: image.png (141 KB, 1178x293) Image search: [Google]
image.png
141 KB, 1178x293
Reposting. I know they look like Christmas marines but I didn't want to just be another red marheen. The green grew on me too much since I did a take two on this chapter when I realized I needed more than just white or otherwise I'd be as bland as the World Eaters.
>>46080354
Don't Genestealers change colors too?
>>
>>46080093
Auxiliaries work. That's a reasonable solution.

Nids would be kinda funny, too. CARNIFEX BOWL.
>>
>>46080093
>no powered armor or tech enhancements at all.
What bout Nids though?
>>46080354
Try some stuff out. You can always repaint it if you don't like the way it looks.
>>
>>46080422
They already have protection.
>>
>>46080422
>>46080397
Hmm...Tyranids would probably need to be capped at Warrior size.

Still huge, but not 'living tank' huge.
>>
>>46080093
>a bunch of naked spess mehreens and CSM duke it out naked
>>
>>46080510
Not naked. They'd still have their ceremonial loinclothes and oils.
>>
File: image.jpg (719 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
719 KB, 800x1200
>>46080538
That would only make the fanfiction easier.
>>
>>46079631

Emperors children sorcerer, always roll on biomancy. I really should name him. Rolls a ridiculous amount of sixes, has a habit of blowing himself up fist-fighting walkers and land raiders.
>>
>>46079673

Fazmagorian Twizzledick. there
>>
File: Orks I2.jpg (52 KB, 500x264) Image search: [Google]
Orks I2.jpg
52 KB, 500x264
>Orks are a melee race!
>I2
>>
>>46080568
>Implying that wasn't the goal from the start
>>
>>46080580
>has a habit of blowing himself up fist-fighting walkers and land raiders.
>blowing himself up fist fighting walkers and land raiders
He brought it upon himself.
>>46080638
And Squad Broken happens in the minds of the SoBs now.
>>
>>46080614
Would make a great name for >>46080580
>>
Where can I find Terminator Weapons List?
Playing as Spess wolves
>>
>>46080093
Grey knights can have dread knights as a 'big guy' unit.

I imagine them playing like a mix between ogre and vampire team, 3-5 actually grey knights on the field who do all the work and loads of shitty serfs backing them up.
>>
File: Segmentum_ultima.jpg (259 KB, 919x1391) Image search: [Google]
Segmentum_ultima.jpg
259 KB, 919x1391
So between the myself and four friends who play 40k I was thinking about making some kind of Star Wars Battlefront galactic conquest esq campaign in Segmentum Ultima. I was thinking we'd map out planets and starting areas. Any ideas on how to run it? Should everyone be able to bring max points to the field, should named characters be able to die forever? Any suggestions are welcome.
>>
>>46080710
check out the horus heresy book 4 campaign rules
>>
>>46080672
I get such a hard on whenever he rolls Iron arm, as it's basically confirmed he's blowing himself up fisting enemy vehicles. He's like a slaaneshi ISIS member
>>
>>46079631
Too many, it varies by which company I have going to battle. But I'll settle for the one that's taking part as my warlord for a narrative campaign that starts tomorrow

1st Company Veteran Sergeant Plisken, of the Raptors

Plisken is currently the most senior veteran of the Raptors, and is the first sergeant of the first company. Normally the First, and Tenth companies frequently switch sergeants between themselves, so that the Veteran Sergeants can take tours of duty amongst the chapters recruits, and make sure they develop the legendary marksmanship and operator skills that the chapter requires.

In the current Campaign, Veteran Sergeant Plisken has pulled his seniority and unseated the 10th company Captain Darren; who was gravely wounded in a failed attempt at stopping a chaos incursion on one of their recruiting worlds(which happened during a set of prequels using kill-teams). The new Captain Plisken has all of the assets of a 10th company at his command, and reinforcements are only a measly 13 months away... Only time will tell if his Chapter Master's faith in him was true, and if he can save the recruiting world from the likes of chaos, orks, and the inquisition.
>>
>>46079631

I use a named IC.

Every player should have an IC they can use for their army. It's really shitty that a lot of chapters won't ever have named IC rules or a model, and most xenos only have even 1 or 2 named ICs so their own Craftworld/Sept/Hive Fleet/etc will never have an official character.
>>
File: 1230024061774.png (279 KB, 965x714) Image search: [Google]
1230024061774.png
279 KB, 965x714
>>46080722
Just grabbed it. This looks like exactly what I needed. Thanks!
>>
File: image.png (103 KB, 276x234) Image search: [Google]
image.png
103 KB, 276x234
>>46080759
>hard on
>fisting enemy vehicles
>Slaaneshi ISIS
It all adds up to me.
>>
File: 1347211136429.jpg (207 KB, 450x417) Image search: [Google]
1347211136429.jpg
207 KB, 450x417
is being trans gender Tzeentch or Slaanesh worship?
>>
>>46080827
Trans is Slaanesh, gender fluid is Tzeentch
>>
>>46080827
Tzeentch is 80 genders beyond our comprehension but is male at the same time while Slaanesh has no true gender.
>>
>>46080879
IIRC none of the Chaos Gods have a gender, humanity just thinks of them as male/Slaanesh
>>
>>46080493
Still got the problem of sword arms and gun hands.
>>
My best friend and I are planning on doing a long narrative campaign that is going to POSSIBLY result in the extermination of my homebrew chapter (or they may fall to Chaos as they try to purge the 'Nids from their home system).

Any suggestions on how we should keep force numbers going? We felt that he should replenish his forces between battles while I (as the Marines) have to make do until I can call in backup.
>>
I remember when /tg/ used to complain about too many space marines.

But nowadays it seems like it's all CSM/Tyranids/Ork posters.
>>
>>46081061

Since each round allows you to modify army lists you should just change the armies depending on how you see fit. If you want to keep it more related to the campaign rather than magically drawing reinforcements, you should figure out a system of dice rolling to determine what units will be used in the next games, or take note of which units died or survived in previous campaigns.

Reinforcements mid-campaign should use the Tau/Tyranid/Krieg respawning rules, where units came leave the board and come back at full strength or once they are completely wiped out, the squad is resurrected and put in ongoing reserves.
>>
>>46081031
Well, there's also the problem of getting tyranids to accept time-outs and generally play football.
>>
File: WAAAGH Bluudmaw.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
WAAAGH Bluudmaw.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>46079631
Still havent finished it
>>
>>46081095
I was thinking that I'd have to keep track of who in each squad survives and let them carry on to the next mission.

The endgoal is the death of my Chapter or their fall to Chaos, so we'll have to work out how I want to represent that on the table.
>>
>>46081069
The strawpoll in the last thread had CSM as the most played army and Orks third most played, so not much of a surprise they get brought up a lot.

I also play CSM and Orks and shitpost heavily, so it's not like you're wrong
>>
>>46081107
They sort of hand wave that stuff in fantasy. No reason to stop hand waving in 40k.
>>
>>46081061
In the current narrative campaign I'm in, as the Space Marines player I'm using only 100 "marines", plus an arbitrary number of scouts. I cannot replenish the marines, but I have a practically limitless number of scouts.

What happens at the end of the battle is that I roll a toughness test for each model in my dead pile. They get a +1 if I won, and automatically fail if they get hit with an instant-death weapon. In practice I just put the ID'd marines in a seperate pile and note which one is which.

You might be able to do something similar for your campaign.
>>
File: image.png (397 KB, 468x854) Image search: [Google]
image.png
397 KB, 468x854
>>46081156
>and shitpost heavily
Could you not? Please? Otherwise we will keep having threads like pic related.
>>
>>46081169
Yeah. Maybe you could justify it by restricting them to Rending Claws or the like so they can actually throw and catch? Not sure if that'd work for all of them though.

Maybe have them use some sticky immobilizing goo rather than acid for any who can't normally not have gun hands?
>>
>>46081178
That's a good idea.

I'll need to paint up some scouts.
>>
File: 1425389568809-2.jpg (47 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
1425389568809-2.jpg
47 KB, 500x387
>>46081186

> not shitposting on a chinese cartoon imageboard in an attempt to get a company to fix the made up rules for your little plastic spacemen
>>
File: sorcwip1.png (1 MB, 866x495) Image search: [Google]
sorcwip1.png
1 MB, 866x495
>>46079631
I've posted mine before but gradually change it up as I'm fleshing out my army, pic related is wip Lord Zambicklekt, Keeper of the Polyhedron

>be unknown loyalist chapter of space marines
>mission to travel to obscure planet to destroy an artifact of tzeentch
>find artifact in cave
>also in cave: daemon prince of tzeentch
>prince whispers to the marines and drives them mad, telling them of a "truth" involving numerology, sacred geometry, prisms
>at last they finally see, the dark redpill
>leave the artifact in the cave, don't even give a fuck about it anymore
>they are now obsessed with some insane Truth only they understand, see symbols in every thing, infatuated with prisms, significance of angles and so on
>become full heretic b8d hard by the ruinous powers, draw mind-bending geometric shapes on equipment/paint their armor suspiciously blue, th-that's not like the color of tzeentch or anything
>warlord is sorcerer lord zambicklekt, previously the librarian who slew his chapter master when said chapter master saw this "prismatic truth" nonsense for the heresy that it is
>zambicklekt regularly claims to have visions of various happenings and guides his warband across the galaxy on wild goose chases based on messages he interprets from random events, numbers, his own divination etc. which usually end with a shitload of dead imperial citizens and xenos who had nothing to do with anything

thus is the story of the Prismaticists and their warlord. the marines gave themselves new names after they left the cave based on a letter divination system, so they ended up with shit like zambicklekt, obklldbkla, wetieytuos, etc.
>>
>>46081260
>thinking model companies look on Mongolian moving tapestry sites for rules suggestions
>>
File: image.png (93 KB, 519x315) Image search: [Google]
image.png
93 KB, 519x315
>>46081260
You honestly think they'll fix everything because of funposting? The more you do it the worse 40k gets don't you know?
>>
>>46081272

Nice, another anon who used the dark vengeance librarian as the basis for their sorcerer.

I like the whole angles and "prismatic truth" thing they have going on, reminds me of the chaos xenos in the first Eisenhorn book, all weird angles and chaos fuckery
>>
>>46081272
Nice. Where's the tentacle from?
>>
>>46081156

Not having shitposts isn't really an option on /tg/, so I'd at least prefer shitposters who know they're shitposting compared to the newfags who shitpost and refuse/fail to realize they're doing so.

Sorry for this off topic shitpost.
>>
>>46079631
Does it count if the character's a shovel?
>>
>>46081345
>>46081356
Thanks. Tentacle is from some 80s metal D&D model for that tree monster with tentacles, spacing on the name right now. Can't remember exactly what company made it and threw the package out a year ago
>>
>>46080394
Tomato Marines
>>
>>46081387

How dare you speak ill of High Lord Commander Earthbreaker!
>>
>>46081272
That's... fucking nice.

All I have for my dudes right now is they're Night Lords who never hated Konrad-senpai and they worship Slaanesh in a "terror as emotional excess" kind of way
>>
>>46081401
I know what you mean. I'm spacing now too. "The Grabber" or something like that.
>>
>>46079631

>Unknown loyalist chapter
>Have intense hatred of Tyranids
>Pyromania is a serious problem in the Chapter
>Higher ranking members of the Chapter try to guarantee this love of fire is in every Marine
>Sent to a system taken over by Tyranids
>Some of the more trigger-happy Captains have entire planets razed
>Inquisitor sent to investigate why this happened
>Inquisitor is killed by Captain of the 3rd Company (Assault Company)
>Infighting breaks out over this, Chapter Master sides with the Captain
>Marines that weren't okay with this attempt to report what is going on
>They escape in a ship headed for Terra
>Disgusted by the cowardice of their Brothers, the rest of the Chapter tries to figure out what to do
>The Chapter's only Librarian hears whispers in his mind
>Whispers instruct him to kill the Chapter Master in a ritual that will stop the traitors
>He does it and quickly assumes the Chapter Master's position
>Takes control of the Chapter
And now the Chapter is in the hands of a Librarian being corrupted by Tzzentch.

I need to fix this up a lot and elaborate more, but the narrative campaign is on pause.
>>
>>46081432
Do they use Curze-style batarangs?

I think they sould use Curse-style batarangs.

Shit's dank.
>>
>>46081432
Have you considered changing to 'That Snowflake Who Shits Up Threads'?
>>
>>46081506
Oh right, forgot that the Librarian is my main Warlord and his name is Joremus. The Chapter Master, who used to be the main Warlord, was named Edmundius.
>>
Making a list for chaos\daemons, Is it a mistake to only take obliterates for my HS? I just love the idea of the versatility and tankyness of them plus I hate the look of tanks. 6 in units of 2 with mark of nurgle. Will be playing 1850 point games
>>
>>46081155
> their fall to Chaos
Your marines, in their desperation to survive are unconsciously channeling dark and ruinuous powers, is that about right?

Use the Champion of Chaos rule with Chaos Boon table with the results carrying over into the next missions.

It might be tedious to do it for every single Tac marine, but I could certainly see it working for vet sergeants, vet squads and other characters
>>
>>46081415
I'm talking about my heavy weapon squad's dedicated Commissar!
Commissar Shovley
>>
>>46081575
Why would he consider that when it's not his warlord, it's you?

Noticed a lot of this faggotry lately, I blame a new generation of shitposters, there are now people here who were born in the 21st century. And no, I'm not asking for /tg/ to be some circlejerking hugbox, but if you're going to call somebody a nigger etc. at least have a reason instead of posting useless garbage insults for no reason. It's puerile and shits up threads.
>>
If somebody told you their loyalist space marine chapter was secretly the successors of one of the traitor legions, what would you say?
>>
>>46081618
That's a good idea and will actually motivate me to get the codex and get started on modeling their Chaos counterparts.
>>
>>46081575
>>46081687
wait I just saw that guy's name so perhaps I was a bit off direction, excuse my previous autism
>>
>>46081729
I wouldn't mind.

As long as they can give me a good reason as to why they're allowed to exist.

That above reason is why my Chapter is just from an Unknown Founding, I couldn't think of a good reason to be from a traitor legion.
>>
>>46081729
I'd say that's pretty questionable since there isn't really any precedent for this in 40k besides blood ravens possibly being ksons afaik, but depends on how you handle it. Best to just keep origin things a bit obscure instead of going into detail since the more you explain that background, the easier it is to poke holes in it with existing lore. I would expect such a chapter to have some pretty severe flaws.
>>
File: BLUD REHVINS.jpg (177 KB, 599x1000) Image search: [Google]
BLUD REHVINS.jpg
177 KB, 599x1000
>>46081729
Wouldn't mind. There's basis for it in canon, after all.
>>
>>46081729
Like >>46081752 said, provided the reason made sense I wouldn't be upset. As long as it was something like "they were loyalists during the heresy", not "they're all super sekrit psykers immune to chaos and can take down daemon primarchs and are the best marines", then I wouldn't care.
>>
>>46081730
Hopefully you won't get Dark Apotheosis too early in the campaign, it might make the "will they fall to Chaos?" angle of the narrative a bit moot if they're being led by a Daemon Prince the whole time
>>
>>46081729
>>46081752
>as to why they're allowed to exist

Yeah, I mean if you say 'As far as the Imperium (and they) are concerned, they have no idea who their primarch, but it's actually [traitor of choice]' then I guess?
At that point I'm probably just judging your (no doubt copious) fluff as I would any homebrew chapter.

If anyone actually knows about it then it's more shifty to me.
>>
>>46081729
only if they're word bearers

They purged/converted their ranks long before anyone suspected, while the other traitors did a pretty messy job.
>>
>>46081809
I personally think 'they were founded from geneseed tithe but the records were lost' works better than always-been-loyalists.
>>
>>46081818
If that happens, we could always go with the "extermination of the chapter" route and have another friend come crashing down with his Grey Knights being all ,"oi wuz goin on here?"
>>
>>46081809
That was my plan. Having them be a smaller contingent on guard duty somewhere that stayed loyal, and then managed to get in on the chapter business as an unknown founding, more or less.

>>46081827
Are you saying that you would only accept it if they were word bearers, or I'd they were anything but?
>>
>>46081862
Yeah, just as long as it's not special snowflakey is what I was trying to get at. Also having them always being loyalists means they could potentially be descended from based Kyr Vhalen.
>>
>>46081863
You could also restrict it so the spawn and prince results get rerolled.
>>
>>46081880
anything but

WBs were the only legion to manage to get everyone to turn, one way or another. It's why they originally were the only ones with dark chaplains.
>>
How should csm address air?
>>
>>46081729

So if someone plays

Minotaurs
Blood Ravens
Grey Knights
Dark Angels
Carcharodons HUEHUEHUHE
>>
>>46079631
I'll finish the pdf someday.

Anyway, his name is Belisarius the Improper of the Carmen Sextus, a warband of the Emperor's Children.

He has a long story, but in short he is a very weak but extremely charismatic Chaos Lord.

My other characters steal his show anyway.
>>
>>46081961
Wasn't it confirmed there are loyalist NL among the spess sharks?
>>
>>46081974

No that's Ashen Claws.

Or possibly RG in general. They would miss the timing of absorbing Nostromans into the legion since Sharks were exiled earlier.
>>
>>46079631

Renegades and Heretics, my Demogogue Scarzek
>Born on a vicious planet in the Eye of Terror, as a part of a massive mutant clan, one of many, all under the rule of one Warlord
>Clan worships Slaanesh, but most of them are so doped up/crazed to know what that means or what it entails
>Scarzek's mind can keep clear despite the constant drug/sex/murder filled enviroment, decides this bullshit doesn't properly praise the Prince. He decides that enough is enough, that the massive clan should bring this chaotic fugue to the 'humans beyond the Eye', to teach them true pleasure, and the cruellest pains.
>Murders the previous Warlord in his sleep, after posing as one of his Disciples, and steals his famous power swords to become a claimant once he returns to his own clan.
>Rallies his own clanmates as his Disciples, kills the last Warlord's Disciples, and gains supremacy over all the clans.
>Swears allegiance to the small group of Chaos Space Marines living in the great flesh towers above the plains that the mutants squander in, promising them the clans in war.
>13th Black Crusade is launched, so the CSM grant them their wish
>Currently occupying a Kasr in southern hemisphere of Cadia, where they blast cacophonous noise, burn narcotic incense and murder relentlessly, driving the populace into the arms of Slaanesh.

Probably will all die there but there are plenty more mutants back in the Eye lol.

And thats him! He is yet to be painted but thats my objective in the next little while. He is an old-ass WHFB Slaanesh champion, leads a group of Disciples based on the mutant kill team in the 4th edition book. I'm very happy with them. He doesn't do shit in his games but he looks sweet so eh.
>>
>>46081974
No, quite the opposite. It's confirmed now that those were rumours, and Space Sharks are actually exiled Raven Guards.
>>
>>46081923
Huh. I thought that they always had Chaplains of sorts, and that Lorgar basically just few into the Eye of terror with a few dudes and came out all chaosy.

Interesting to know.
>>
>>46081729
Pretty fine with it. There's tons of speculation fans have regarding this. Blood Ravens from 1k sons, Silver Skulls from Iron Warriors adn Minotaurs from World Eaters are the most common ones I've heard

Like, there's a reason so many Chapters have classified or lost origins, and it's to allow for exactly this kind of ambiguity or speculation
>>
>>46081990
>>46082005
Derp.
>>
>>46082016
everyone had chaplains. It's just in the other legions those were the guys who rallied against what was happening.
>>
If a biker Librarian jinks, does their witchfire have to be snapshot?
>>
>>46082146
Also for a ravenwing command squad, do the apothecaries and banner bearers lose their corvus hammers?
>>
File: Star Wars Imperial Guard.jpg (464 KB, 1599x1143) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars Imperial Guard.jpg
464 KB, 1599x1143
>>46080710
Don't forget your proper Galactic Conquest models, m8.
>>
>>46082200
Where's the Robot Camel?
>>
Anyone know where the fuck I can find the 2016 update for Waaagh! Ghazghkull?
>>
>>46079631
The Warp is fickle, and news travels slowly across the gulfs of space; so when Boss Nekkstompa hears about a "proppa skrap" while hurtling through the Void or Immaterium in his Kustom Rok, he never stops to consider that the news of an enormous WAAAGH! invading a Forge World, Craftworld, or Tomb World was actually his own from just a few weeks prior--that is, before turning around and making a bee-line directly toward whichever unfortunate planet or polity he just finished conquering.

Imperial Munitorum Calculari recognized this pattern early after the onset of WAAAGH! Nekkstomp, and estimate his controlled space would be roughly triple in size if his Mek Boyz ever figure out warp communication time differentials.
>>
>>46082005

RG and especially Carcharodons have always been somewhat similar to NL.

Probably the addition of Fear to the Carcharodons in 6E was what sparked the baseless NL rumors. In 5E they merely had FC and Rage, but you definitely wouldn't call them BA or BT, would you?

NL were also never mentioned in IA9, but RG were specifically mentioned repeatedly and even stated outright that they have "gene-seed markers unique to the Raven Guard".

Carcharodons = NLs has always been baseless and foolish speculation made by people who didn't even read the source material. Blood Ravens = Thousand Sons and even Red Scorpions = Emperor's Children are far more likely theories.
>>
>>46082470
The Blood Ravens are all but confirmed to be 1k Sons.
>>
>>46082470
>MERELY had FC and Rage
That sounds brutal, but then again I play mantis warrior tactics and HoW and FC isn't that huge an increase in power.
>>
>>46079631

My current Guard army is composed mostly of infantry snagged from assorted Kickstarters, so it's very irregular in look. (all the vehicles are GW, though) I justified this by saying that they're not a regular regiment; they're an Ordos Xenos Inquisitor's heavy-duty purging team (because getting Space Marine help requires asking nicely, and they're allowed to say no) C

Colonel Kath Irgan; Formerly Commander, Cadian 357th; currently commander of "Irgan's Irregulars"

Irgan was a fairly typical Cadian officer, doing her best to lead her troops to victory and avoid getting them killed unnecessarily. Her company was one of several dozen involved in a Crusade against rebel forces when Inquisitor Mikkel Zanvon rolled up and demanded Guard support for his investigation. Irgan drew the short straw largely because she also had experience fighting Orks in the past - not the aliens that Zanvon was hunting at the time, but any anti-Xenos experience was better than none, right?

She, and her troops, did well enough that he decided to keep most of them - several of the greener squads were returned to the Guard, while Irgan was moved to command of the Inquisitor's retained forces - the officer he'd had commanding in the past was a recent casualty, and his seniormost officer remaining was a tanker with no interest in taking the company as a whole(she and Irgan found they got along fairly well - Nishizumi thinks Irgan's damn clever for a mudslogger, while Irgan thinks Nishizumi is a fairly decent person, considering she's a DAT)
>>
>>46082512

Mantis Warriors enjoyed one of the few exclusive ways to get Divination I believe until all marines got it recently. Redth was also a fucking monster in 5E. Easily the strongest named HQ in vanilla marines. He had something like Chapter Tactics: Infiltrate (Infantry).
>>
>>46082470
>RG and especially Carcharodons have always been somewhat similar to NL.
Obligatory
>>
>>46081729
Aren't the Red Scorpions rumoured to be an EC successor because of the purity of their gene-seed?
>>
>>46081228
They could be bred to be the perfect bloodbowl players.
>>
>>46082694
Yes, and there are other clues.
They know their founding legion, but refuse to say or having their geneseed tested.

They have an absurd amount of mk4 and they have strong similarities in personality with Pre-Heresy EC.
>>
>>46082694
>>46082768
Also, there is another Chapter that come from EC, the Death Eagles.

Those were already suspected to be EC, and in the last HH book there are loyalists EC calling themselves Death Eagles.
>>
>>46082768
>They have an absurd amount of mk4 and they have strong similarities in personality with Pre-Heresy EC.

Striving for perfection, and preferring honorabaru duels instead of cowardly, not-retarded military tactics like camo cloak scouts?
>>
>>46079631
My RG Librarian and Company Comand squad are traitor hunting detectives. Raven guard captain is usually hanging out with his assault squad buddies so delegates the company specialists to hunt and root out corruption expecially when it leads to a traitor legion that was at Isstvaan.
>>
tomb blades are pretty damn sexy.
>>
File: DSC02380.jpg (143 KB, 1211x1076) Image search: [Google]
DSC02380.jpg
143 KB, 1211x1076
>>46082962
pff maybe if yer BLIND NERD
>>
>>46080394
I dig it
>>
File: 1457042297871.gif (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457042297871.gif
48 KB, 600x600
Haven't been following GW lately. Stopped after the Fantasy fiasco, but a friend of mine who plays 40k says the recent lore hints that GW is planning to "end times" 40k.

Also the new Space Wolves are a fucking joke. Werewolves!? Who the fuck is in charge over at GW these days?

Glad my friends and I still play 7th edition Fantasy.

God! I miss the old "Andy Chamber" days at Games-Workshop.
>>
>>46083019
Thanks. Now I can have my moody chapter master not look generic.
>>
>>46083142
>Also the new Space Wolves are a fucking joke. Werewolves!? Who the fuck is in charge over at GW these days?

Wulfen are older than you are.
>>
So I recently bought the Termies from Betrayal at Calth off someone. Now I have to struggle with what configuration I should make them.... maybe it's time to try out magnets...
>>
>>46082146
Read the rules. There is no ambiguity here.
>>46082176
Does it say they do? Read the rules.
>>
>>46083242
In the same boat.

My head says Claws, because lol fielding vanilla termies.
My heart says CHAINFISTS
>>
>>46083174
>Wulfen are older than you are.
Yeah, but back then the army wasn't about noble wolfwulfen of the cursed blood murder wolf born claw wolf...
>>
>>46083242
power fist combi bolter best

with all the artificer shit knocking around, they're pretty scary. Throw some combi-meltas and chainfists in for extra fuck your vehicles.
>>
>>46083279
Yeah, but if you mag them, you can just swap arms whenever you want!
Ugh, but these lightning claws are so cool.
>>46083296
Shut the wolf up about wolfing wolves.
>>
>>46083253
The rules don't specify that they lose the hammers, but in taking the banner and narthecium the model no longer has a hammer. Which is what confuses me.
>>
>>46083174
Yes, but my friend says that the recent lore and GW are trying to make the Wulfen front and centre of the chapter.

Esentially turn the Space Wolves into a "furry friendly", werewolf chapter.

I think GW is going to make the Space Wolves betray the imperium and begin some war between Space Marine chapters and bring about the 40k version of "end times".
>>
>>46083325
>Shut the wolf up about wolfing wolves.
Wolf..._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
>>
>>46083325
save the lightning claws for 30k
honestly, save termies for 30k
>>
>>46083360
>40k end times
Emprah kicks the bucket, Black Crusade reaches Terra, Eldar die and Ynead fails, Necrons wake up, Nids eat everyone.

There, you have now been saved THOUSANDS of dollaridoos.
>>
File: 1455464086095.gif (378 KB, 550x600) Image search: [Google]
1455464086095.gif
378 KB, 550x600
what could the deceiver be planning?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piBhBMrDAVA
look at the crones shadow
>>
File: TAIwsao.jpg (180 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
TAIwsao.jpg
180 KB, 500x500
Total n00b here
I am looking into getting into WH40kbut I can't decide what army to start out with.
Maybe you fine people can help me with a couple questions:
1. What figures are easiest to paint?
2. Are the Skitarii cool? They remind me of Fremen from Dune and I kind of want to play them because they look cool.
>>
>>46083424
Found the 'nid player.
>>
>>46083360
>I think GW is going to make the Space Wolves betray the imperium and begin some war between Space Marine chapters
Wouldn't be a first time. For such faithful hounds, they seem to have a tendency to almost bite the hand that feeds a civil war with the Inquisition, Wulfen raiding an Ordo Malleus fortress, etc...
>>
>>46083472
>Easiest to paint

Probably space marines

>Are Skitarii cool?

Very
>>
>>46083425
AWWWW
SHIT
>>
>>46083472
>easiest to paint

necrons

>are skitarii cool

if you like cyborgs with a lot of revolver rifles and crab tanks that make flyers cry then yes
>>
>>46083472
marines are easy, so are necrons
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 330x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 330x309
Guys, what would happen if an assault cannon and a plasma gun had a one night stand and the assault cannon gave birth to a new plasma based weapon nine months later?
>>
>>46083566
Techno-heresy
>>
>>46083566
The user would explode.
>>
>>46083566
Heavy Burst Cannon
>>
>>46083581
But how can we know if it's an abomination in the eyes of the Omnissiah?
>>
>>46083566
Three words:

GETS

HOT

BAIT
>>
>>46083604
>But how can we know if it's an abomination in the eyes of the Omnissiah?
Is it new?
Did the folks on Mars dream it up?
Is it too shiny for simple meatba-I mean common citizens to use?
>>
>>46083594
Wouldn't that be the result of the plasma gun having a one night stand with a Reaper Autocannon but with the same results?
>>46083613
I had a feeling that would be it but it's for science!
>>
>>46083620
What if it was found on some old abandoned factory dating back to the DAoT?
>>
>>46083642
Then the Mechanicus must take all of that sexy sexy archaeotech back home to Mars to fondle with their mechandrites.... uh, did I say that out loud?
>>
>>46083425
for some reason the necrons didn't want to attack the blackstones when held by the Imperials. Either because they likely wouldn't get all six before the eldar seriously intervened, or because they couldn't make use of the artifacts (hand of darkness, eye of night) in the same way as the chaos forces could.

He's using Abaddon as a can-opener, basically.
>>
>>46083690
No you said the right thing. The machine spirit must be appeased by fondling.
>>
>>46083346
>The rules don't specify that they lose the hammers
See, you answered your own question. Try reading the rules before you asking.
>>
Hello!

I play Orks.

I won a game today.
>>
>>46083931
Hello!

I play Orks too!

I dont win very often!
>>
>>46083931
Hello!

I play Orks too!

i've never played a game in my life
>>
>>46083931
Hello!

I don't play Orks

That is all
>>
>>46083997
Never? Then how can you say you 'play orks?!

Sounds like you just collect them!
>>
>>46083931
Hello!

I play Space Marines

I actually really suck so I've never won a game.
>>
>>46083931
Hello!

I play admech

I kill all of your units before they can touch me
>>
>>46083931
>>46083945
>>46083997
>>46084044
>>46084049
>>46084051
>>46084057
Hello!

I play Chaos Space Marines

Fuck you all.
>>
>>46083425
>Prologue Omens of Darkness

What does it mean? 40k endtimes?
>>
>>46083931
Hello!
I play dark eldar

i won a game on turn 2 yesterday
>>
Also interested in this, any advice?
>>
>>46084070
Hello!

I'm a daemon and let the hate flow through you, goyium. You can use properly by sending me souls and continue your dependency on my kind. I'm hungry. Where are my shekels, mortal?
>>
>>46082678
I never thought curze couldn't ever look more like a faggot until now, he looks like a kingdom hearts character.
>>
>>46084097
you're an idiot
>>
@46084179(you)
no your an idiot
>>
>>46084195
>@46084179(you)

Damn you I lol'd.
>>
>>46084152

See >>46080184
>>
>>46084235
I was making a joke.
>>
>>46084235
>>46080184
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>46081927
With "Sir" or "Madam" or by proper titles afforded by rank.
>>
File: 1457022054839.jpg (59 KB, 394x294) Image search: [Google]
1457022054839.jpg
59 KB, 394x294
Newfag here, a friend of mine introduced me to Warhammer 40k and emperor bless his soul bought me a pack of "start collecting: Orks" as a late birthday gift for me. He let me borrow his plastic glue, snippers, and the ork codex to help me start building some orks.

He told me what I put on my models I have to be sure, because what is on them actually reflects their gear and shit. So I have a couple of questions:
1.) Friend tells me Orks are best at melee, so is having more melee troops than shooting best or is it not really that true?
2.) I read on 1d4chan that Orks are really bad because a lot of the shit they have are priced too high for basically the equivalent of other armies, how true is this?

Anyway I've got some bill'dan ta do.
>>
>>46083931
Hello! I play Daemons. We're like CSM but we win!
>>
>>46083296
What the fuck are you talking about, the wulfen curse have been a thing for SW for way back, its the black rage equivalent, and they aren't even that necessary for a SW army, stop romanticising the past.
>>
File: 1398383643016.gif (595 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1398383643016.gif
595 KB, 500x280
>>46084363
>not wanting cancer tier repetitive memes makes you a redditer
I think it's the other way around
>>
>>46084614
yes, good goyim, show that man who the idiot is with memes
>>
>>46084555
Take a look in the Mega at the top for the rules, give them, the Ork Codex and the datasheet that you got in the SC! box a read, and try to come up with an army list based on that formation.

1d4chan's tactics page has a good guide to how to post your list in one of these threads to get advice instead of formatting rage. If you're happy with the list, then put your shit together.

If you like Orks, don't worry about where they are in the game right now- what's good or not changes from edition to edition and codex to codex, but your models will still be there.
>>
>>46083325
That's a lot of magnetizing, seeing that you got shoulder pads for one set of arms only.
>>
File: 1446572737702.gif (362 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1446572737702.gif
362 KB, 500x281
>>46083594
>>
>>46083931
Hello!

I play Tau!

Everyone fucking hates me!

That is all
>>
>>46079631
Captain Space marine of the super ultra mega marines chapter. Hes the best around :^)
>>
>>46084070
>A bitter CSM player
Brother!

Seriously, does playing CSM make people bitter or do they chose CSM because they are bitter?
>>
>>46084572
>What the fuck are you talking about
Not talking about Wulfen, I'm talking about the yiffs that make make and decorate their armour and weapons these days
>>
>>46084701
It winds up as being 25 arms for 5 termies (10 claws, 5 combi-bolters, 5 chainfists)

As mine are still on the sprue, does the shoulder pad lock the arms in in any way? It looked to me as though they would just be able to slide in and out.
>>
>>46084755

Shut the fuck up you faggot Taufag
>>
>>46084800
>(10 claws, 5 combi-bolters, 5 powerfists, 5 chainfists)
>>
>>46084768
>Hes the best around :^)

NOTHIN'S EVER GONNA KEEP HIM DOWN
>>
>>46084769
Playing CSM has made me very bitter, especially when we get the things we ask for in the worst possible way. See also: dreadclaws and the land raider achilles
>>
>>46084195
the gellar field failed on your post
>>
If one of the founding chapters ever got completely wiped out would one of the successor chapters get the name?

I mean what else could "Successor Chapter" imply?
>>
>>46083472
They're definitely more like Steampunk/Space Engineer/Cyborgs than Fremen. The Fremen are nomadic low tech holy warriors. The Skitarii are weaponised human machine hybrids that accompany the Mechanicus and provide security and force when needed.
>>
>>46084917
The idea that they'd be able to decide which one got it is beyond me, also one's successor doesn't become you, they just take your place?
>>
Anyone know of any Mechanicus centric books? Or one where the main character is part of/allied with the Mechanicus? Would like to read something like that.
>>
>>46084998

The Lords of Mars series was about a Mechanicus expedition. It also had a Rogue Trader, space marines and Imperial Guard.

I enjoyed them.
>>
>>46084847
>especially when we get the things we ask for in the worst possible way. See also: dreadclaws
Yeah, it's like getting your wish from the Monkey's Paw...
>>
>>46084998
Skitariius and tech priest novellas
Also gods of Mars trilogy
>>
>>46084917

The original chapter just gets wiped out. When the Blood Angels were about to go extinct (yet again) and asked all their successors for help with neophytes and geneseed, the Flesh Tearers chapter master was like "Fuck you guys just disband and one of us will take your role."
>>
>>46084917

You realize chapters that have successors have been wiped out before and their successors don't just take their spot. They'd just get that black monument on Terra and be recorded as lost. They probably would completely rebuild a founding chapter from ground up with their geneseed if they ever got wiped out. Maybe chapter masters or veteran officers from second founding successors would be sent to the original chapter to lead it.
>>
>>46084917
That's not what it means. Successor means a new generation, and please never ask this again. A recent novel series did this with the Fists and it's just plain stupid.
>>
>>46085081
In the context of successor chapters I forgot to add.
>>
>>46085019
Ooh, sounds interesting. I'll check them out.

>>46085035
>skitarii and tech priest novellas
Could I please have the names of the books, if possible?
The Gods of Mars sounds interesting, will check it out as well.
>>
>>46085078
>You realize chapters that have successors have been wiped out before

Who?
>>
>>46085155
Just the Imperial Fists. Only because of BL's love for making Dorn and his children look bad for some odd reason.
>>
>>46085155
>>46085181

I don't think they're successors but Sable Swords directly replaced the Astral Knights. Also many Second Founding chapters like Lions Sable have gone extinct and you can assume at least one of them had a successor, as such old chapters usually do have one.
>>
>>46083931
Hello! I play Raptors

I let my Orkbro beat me by "forgetting" to shoot half my army. And he somehow still lost.
>>
>>46080107
consult your color wheel, anon. Choose something that will pop an dhopefully be quick to implement.
>>
File: 1457447327897.jpg (860 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1457447327897.jpg
860 KB, 2048x1536
>>46084755
>>46083931
Hello!

I play Orks and Tau!

I have achieved hobby zen
>>
>>46084792
It's the chapter symbol what did you expected?, the dark angels have the cloaked angel, the blood angels have the blood drop and angels, the black templars have the templar crosses and if you count the conversion kits the imperial fists have fists everywhere, tge wolves have always had wolves imaginery stop being a whiny bitch.
>>
>>46081401
roper? I love me some ropers.
>>
Going through codexes, what armies can even use Daemonlogy (Malefic)? It doesn't seem like CSM have it available to them, I feel like I'm missing something.
>>
>>46085155
Here let me spoon feed you, you big baby.
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Lost_Chapter
>>
>>46085372
Every army in the game can use Daemonology Sanctic and Malefic, per GW's FAQ. It's just that if you're not Chaos Daemons, Malefic powers peril on ALL DOUBLES. And if you're not Grey Knights, Sanctic powers peril on ALL DOUBLES.

This brings to mind the hilarious concept of the malefic primaris power having an ungodly 99.9% chance of perils if you're not a daemon.
>>
>>46085396
Oh okay I see thanks.
>>
File: kraftwerk.jpg (355 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
kraftwerk.jpg
355 KB, 1920x1080
Suppose a techpriest stumbles on some Kraftwerk recordings during an archaeological expedition on Terra. What would be their reaction?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6dDA1bIKjA
>>
>>46085441

Nobody gives a shit about your crappy taste in music.
>>
File: IMG_0484.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0484.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
Post your recent awesome rules discovery/tactic for your faction.

I'll start: Monsterous creatures ignore unworldly. This means that Hive tyrants with Crushing Claws can mulch dreads and put a deep dent in knights and stompas at I5.
>>
>>46085465

Are you a new player or something? Knowing that walkers and MCs swing at initiative is pretty important for anyone that uses or fights against them, and they're really common.
>>
>>46085465
I actually made these discoveries awhile ago, they're seemingly small but all make some pretty hefty changes on how I play this game:
> Chapter Masters can assault after firing off their Orbital Bombardment
> Vehicles that suffer a crew shaken or stunned result can still use Smoke Launchers
>>
>>46085103
I have just looked up the Lords of Mars series, and sadly my local libraries have none of them.

Which means I'll have to purchase them, as I have a hatred for e-books.
>>
>>46085516
>> Chapter Masters can assault after firing off their Orbital Bombardment

Think you need a bike, terminator armor, or some form of relentless/slow and purposeful to do that. Even though it's his "special ability" it counts as a weapon he fired.
>>
File: file.png (131 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
file.png
131 KB, 600x620
>>46085465
this guy will do the same thing much more efficiently while also devastating your wallet if you want enough of them to do any real damage, why they don't just sell the arms and rams separately from the carnifex model is beyond me
>>
File: Fuckingreally.png (33 KB, 545x276) Image search: [Google]
Fuckingreally.png
33 KB, 545x276
>>46085548
> Not reading the codex
There is a reason I took this screenshot of the codex awhile ago. For this very reason. It's listed under the rules for the Orbital Bombardment weapon...
>>
File: DAKKADAKKADAKKA.png (2 MB, 2048x1606) Image search: [Google]
DAKKADAKKADAKKA.png
2 MB, 2048x1606
>>46085465
Slow and purposeful transfers relentless to the whole unit. So I can stick lootas in a wagon with a mega armor mek and go full dakka
>>
>>46085599
Wait
WAIT
You're saying there's a weapon that's currently in 40k that has INFINITE RANGE?
>>
File: roper.jpg (20 KB, 300x327) Image search: [Google]
roper.jpg
20 KB, 300x327
>>46085352
indeed it is, I found the model pic related although it's called "stone lurker" wink wink

although it's not as old as I thought, according to this article it's from 2003 but it looks pretty old school and the packaging was all yellowed and among dusty old actual 80s models at the FLGS so I assumed it was older than it is

http://www.miniature-giant.com/stone-lurker-oop-Reaper-Dark-Heaven-Legends-DHL-sku-2658-pr-678.html
>>
>>46085627
or a forcefield bigmek walking with mek guns
>>
>>46085630
I'm about to blow your mind then
HUNTER. KILLER. MISSILE. It's available on every Army of the Imperium tank in the entire game, from the lowliest of sentinels, to the Baneblade. Range Infinite, S8 AP3 Heavy 1.
>>
>>46085630
There's plenty
>>
>>46085630
There are multiple, read the rules for HK missiles.
>>
>>46085655
>>46085657
>>46085659
Man. This kinda makes me want to get into 40k just so I can shoot at other people's games out of nowhere
>>
>>46085672
> Wanting to use infinite range weapons to target other tables.
Read this please.
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/19749704/
>>
>>46085630
imperial guard nuke tank has infinite range too
>>
>>46085672
>Be the guy at a large convention apoc game that shoots ALL THE WAY across the room.
>>
>>46085514
been playing nids for a couple of years. Somehow, I never really read the unworldly rule carefully enough. Nobody at my store ever corrected me.
>>
>>46085672
Funny enough, one of the IG artillery tanks has a 260' range. Not inches, FEET. I recall once reading a story about two Imperial Guard players that rented out the entirety of a Gymnasium for an apocalypse battle.

They then proceeded to lay out grid markers, and bring about 150,000 points worth of nothing but artillery. Then they had an Artillery duel where they called out their shots based on the coordinate grid.
>>
>>46085725
Not even. I'd get a whole crew to enter the tournament and do JUST THAT for as long as we fucking can
>>
>>46085647
>roper
I couldn't come up with a name to save my life. I was going to go with groper.
>>
>>46085630

Shoot at things in other peoples' games. Or call a GW in another city and shoot someone there.
>>
>>46085573
love love love that model.

Problem is that stonecrushers can't take adrenal glands. The chances of them ever hurting anything (other than my wallet) with thos claws is about nil.
>>
>>46085599
>Think
>>
>>46085599
egad - how many points is that thing?
>>
>>46085818

It's free on all chapter masters.
>>
>>46085516

Shooting an orbital bombardment at what you want to charge is a bad idea. You have to charge anything you shoot at meaning you must shoot the target you want to charge. This means you can very realistically scatter back onto yourself or simply kill enough people with your bombardment that your charge fails.
>>
>>46085756
>150000 points
Jesus fuck, how many tanks is that? And what tank is this?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.