[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Cric/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: cookie.jpg (27 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
cookie.jpg
27 KB, 620x413
>tfw no big strong ausgod to post pictures of irrelevant women cricketers in the OP
England vs Shit Lanka in 30 bings
>>
England won the toss and batting, will cuck get his 10K today?
>>
first for walkgod
>>
>please watch our sport
>>
Wrong season you fucking faggots
>>
Anyone ever think that sometimes, just sometimes, Cook sounds ever so slightly like an Aussie?
>>
>you will never cut yourself on cook's jawline
>>
>Having been out of cricket since late November with a foot fracture, Mitchell Starc has said he is "fit, strong and ready" for a return to action during the tri-series in the West Indies, which begins on June 3.

>"It's been a long time coming, [I've been] watching a lot of cricket, so yeah, excited to get on that plane tomorrow, head off, and hopefully play a few games in the West Indies," Starc said, during his pre-departure press conference on Thursday.

just give >us the tri series
>>
File: 1448326175454.png (85 KB, 294x258) Image search: [Google]
1448326175454.png
85 KB, 294x258
cricket is gay
>>
>>67880682
delet this
>>
>>67880714
PLEASE
>>
>1.20 for England to win

Not worth the punt desu.
>>
looking forward to the ipl play-off match later desu
>>
>ywn play test cricket for a living, bouncing off of effortless banter with the rest of the lads, touring the world,
getting serenaded by the barmy army

Why even live bros?
>>
>>67880635

Brit on holiday in Magaluf detected.
>>
>>67880757
I literally dream of it every night
>>
>>67880816
Me too lad.When I lay in bed at night I dream about being the greatest batsman of all time, smashing all records, destroying Bradman's numbers.
>>
File: file.png (347 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
file.png
347 KB, 700x467
>>67880844
>the greatest batsman of all time, smashing all records, destroying Bradman's numbers.
>>
>>67880790
freshcunt detected
>>
I'd even settle for being a county player.Shit would be so cash.
>>
>monty is actually fucked in the head

I thought le piss on bouncers was just a meme
>>
>>67880957
nah it was never a meme, you could see the happiness and joy slowly fading from his eyes after a few years of being 2nd place to swann. irony being if he didn't have this breakdown he would easily get into this team over momeme
>>
This series is proving that Yorkshire Tea>>>>>>>>Ceylon Tea.
>>
>>67881067
>ywn monty open with cook
>>
>>67880938
I literally would have made it as a division 2 county trundler if I was born English.
>tfw you were born in a country where the professional cricket circuit isn't a complete joke
>>
>>67879558
>>67879558
real cric thread
>>
>>67881190
I'm a big fan of county for shits and giggles but never watched any Sheffield shield. Is the standard really that higher?
>>
Disheartening to see Sri Lanka playing and still being rotten. Chameera was promising but he's out for the tour. Very sick of them after a long kiwi summer
>>
>>67881321
it's higher because there's less teams basically, imagine adding the few good division 2 players to division 1 and it's basically the same standard. our system encourages mediocrity with loads of division 2 teams having to be propped up by the ECB because muh counties muh history
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 620x620
Apologise.
>>
>>67881321
For arguements sake lets say that Australia and England produce an equal amount of talent (>implying). In England there are 18 (eighteen) professional team. In Australia there are only six. So yes the standard of competition is considerably higher.

The Sheffield Shield has historically always been the premier domestic cricket competition in terms of quality. This is also probably the reason why Australia has been so successful in Test cricket.

Usually the County champions would struggle to beat a single Shield team. At the moment it is hard to say because Yorkshire are an usually good and stacked team. I don't think Yorkshire could beat any Shield team away in Australia but could probably beat South Australia and Tasmania at home.
>>
You now remember Momeme opening the batting.
>>
anyone got a good stream?
>>
>ywn play in a televised game of cricket, knowing Bumble is commentating on your form
>>
>>67881425
crichd is okay
>>
Just woke up lads
>>
>>67881447
>ywn drop a televised catch Boycott's mum could've caught in 'er pinny
>>
>>67881453
tried it, but they haven't got any links up for some reason

I'm using crictime, but it's shit as usual
>>
>>67881385
Sounds much better than the county system.
>>
>>67881385
1/5 of krazykrezja's klassic kricket kuts
>>
>>67881321
If Australia's standard of cricket was high maybe they'd have made the fucking t20 semis lmfao
>>
>>67881484
Nice alliteration. How long did you spend on that?
>>
>average 43.17

what a load of poo
I can't believe Mahela unironcially said this was the best bowling attack Shit Lanka have ever had
>>
>>67881385
Current yorkshire isn't the best side in england, but with internationals available for both sides yorkshire would probably blow any team out of the water:
Lyth-Lees-Root-Ballance-Bairstow-Gale-Rashid-Willey-Plunkett-Sidebottom-Brooks is pretty stacked, weakest player in the team is Lees who could well end up capped for england when he gets older
>>
>>67881504
Mahela is going senile m8
>>
>>67881498
>le passive aggressive pedantic reply to show how le not mad i le am

Fucking die you malignant cyst on 4chan.
>>
are people really delusional enough to think england cricketers are as good on average as aussies? im fucking english and youre being retarded. aussies are cunts but they rule cricket
>>
>>67881517
Remember Williamson is their overseas player too.
>>
>>67881517
>but with internationals available for both sides yorkshire would probably blow any team out of the water

kek

KEK

K E K

Warner
Cowan
Khawaja
Smith (c)
Maddinson
Henriques
Nevill (wk)
Starc
Cummins
Hazlewood
Lyon

That's NSW btw, not Australia
>>
>>67881546
Back to your bar work in Shoreditch, Bruce.
>>
>>67881562
Isn't Cowan playing for tassie?
>>
>>67881504
>you

And yet they still have won more series in England than Australia has in a generation.
>>
File: 1444891393001.jpg (65 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
1444891393001.jpg
65 KB, 500x422
>Cuck
>>
>Cuck
>>
>>67881576

No, he came home last season
>>
>Cuck
>>
>cock

anyone got the balls picture from the last ashes? I've lost it
>>
>Cock

Drop the man and bring in a big strong Carribean man like Carberry.

t. German race traitor
>>
Will Cook ever score another international century?
>>
File: 1441473318980.jpg (31 KB, 312x258) Image search: [Google]
1441473318980.jpg
31 KB, 312x258
>>67881605
>>
>>67881562
>cummins being fit ever
>starc being useful in red ball cricket ever
>ed cowan
kek
>>67881546
won 2 ashes series, both at home, out of the last 8. if that's dominating I dominate the world financial market by having 15K in an ISA
>>67881619
yeah he will grind one out when we next visit india
>>
Is the ginger Botham injured or is Woakes unironically replacing him?
>>
>>67881633
>weakest player in the team is Lees

>Lyth, Ballance, Gale(who?), Ratshit, Willey, Plunkett, 98year old Sidebottom and Brooks (who?) are on the team

kek

KEK

This Lees guy must be fucking AWFUL if he worse than them
>>
>>67881633
>>starc being useful in red ball cricket ever
literally fresh
>>
>>67881652
Lyth is good m8
>>
>>67881633
>>starc being useful in red ball cricket ever
kek
You have no idea what's in store over the next decade.
>>
>>67881669
t. Adam Lyth's mum
>>
>>67881562
STACKED
T
A
C
K
E
D
>>
Hales is God.
>>
>>67881562
>Warner - malet
>Cowan - who????
>Khawaja - some paki that got about 4 runs last ashes tour
>Smith (c) - literally looks like a downie
>Maddinson - never heard of her
>Henriques - who???
>Nevill (wk) - worse cricketer than Gary Neville
>Starc - le Johnson jnr choking man
>Cummins - mr injured
>Hazlewood - a fat man
>Lyon - looks like tsimfuckis

"stacked"
>>
>>67881517
I am probably going to be proven wrong but with less Bairstow Yorkshire are not going to win it this season. Beyond Root, Bairstow, Willey and Plunkett the team isn't that brilliant.
>>
>>67881680
you've been saying this since 2013, yet there's still a generation of retired australians who have never won a test series in england. same old broken record with starc, cummins, hazelwood, pattinson yet you cannot beat supposedly shit england sides in foreign conditions
>>67881730
I watch a couple of yorkshire games a season and I know a few players/coaches and I honestly think >we won't win it. they don't seem super confident in our batting line up it was bairstow carrying >us last year and we can't reliably post 300+ on seaming wickets without him
>>
>Bancroft
>Harris
>S Marsh
>Voges (c)
>Klinger
>M Marsh
>Whiteman (wk)
>Agar
>Coulter Nile
>Paris
>Behrendorff

literally would dominate the county """competition"""
>>
>P..P..P..P..P..P-PLEASE NOTICE US BIG STRONG GOAT SOUTH WELSHMEN :(
kys gatecuck
>>
any good streams?
>>
>>67881758
Wouldn't finish top 5 in Division 2.
>>
>Durham crowds
>>
>>67881773
acestream://aadff76cf805f2b3f0a8ed5c9fca4502c462c017
>>
Played for the Campbelltown Ghosts when i was younger. What about you guys?
>>
>>67881798
the prestigious Bateman Cricket Club
>>
>>67881791
cheers m8
>>
>>67881830
No problem you Slav scum
>>
>>67881784
>Part of the bid to host the 2013 ashes
>2 tests in a row in northern England
>Bank holiday weekend
>Stadium too big that >we had to build to become a first class county

Outside of the more "historical" test grounds people tend to shy away from travelling to watch tests. It's wank but the ECB have fucked our shit up here.
>>
>>67881757
>you've been saying this since 2013
By your post, am I to understand that you ONLY watch Australia play when it's the Ashes?
If that's the case, you're really in no position to comment on Starc's ability, you seething casual.

That's like calling James Anderson an absolute talentless scrub for being shit in the 2013/14 Ashes.
>>
what's your golf handicap lads?

36 here
>>
>>67881856
Ok grandpa
>>
Herath should be shipped off to an aged care home
>>
>>67881856
My garden actually backs off onto a golf course(well, there's a hedge obviously) but I've never bothered to play it.Mini golf is better.
>>
>>67881865
Just give him your address m8
>>
>>67881842
Every nation is good, the trick is to be good away from home and i'll consider you good. starc has had one good series away from home iirc against new zealand yet australians on spee talk about him as if he's the best bowler in the world
>4 test 5 wicket hauls, 3 of them in losing games
kek
>>
>>67881836
im a kiwi with an aussie accent traveling through europe
>>
>>67881902
>Kiwi
>Aussie accent

KEKED
>>
Hales is actually looking good
>>
>>67881955
I don't know what the fuck happened. I had him pinned as a limited over luckswinger tbqh
>>
>>67881955
fag
>>
>>67880957
>"I felt I had low self-esteem and, especially when my confidence went low, I would get into a place of paranoia. Instead of being quiet about it I would get quite aggressive towards umpires and opposition towards my own team- mates," he said. "I got quite paranoid about things. There was nothing there but I felt there was something there. Suddenly you over-think and over-analyse things. I felt I got into a place where I had anxiety and depression issues.

>"The way it made me feel was quite low in myself. I was quite angry with other members around me and I can see how people then got quite frustrated with that. It was very difficult for family and friends because they don't know what is really going on even though they love you and they want the best for you."

That makes me sad, Monty was such a lovable guy when playing for England
>>
Will Compton reach the double digits?
>>
Does anyone have that any of that weird twitter stalker guy Kornheisers?
>>
>>67881969
Same, he unironically looks worse than Burns. Keeps getting beaten on his pads.

But then again Burns did well so what do I know.
>>
>>67882001
>LE LIFE IS SO HARD
>MUH MENTAL ILLNESS

Pathetic
>>
literally the fastest review I've ever seen
>>
>>67882035
Will Compton is an American football linebacker
>>
>>67882001
KEK, to think you spent THAT much time telling lies on 4chan to feed your bullshit ego, etc
>>
Compton is shite, has to be on his last legs for good this series.
>>
RIP in piss Compton's England career
>>
>compton
getting dropped unless he gets a hundred in the 2nd innings, I hope the selectors meme it up and put moeen at 3
>>
>>67882093
Stage is set for Warwickshire's Brave Ian Bell to make a comeback
>>
>>67882109
Hales first drop and Lyth recall desu
>>
It is literally making krazykuckold seethe that Hales has outlasted and outscored Cook and Compton in 2 tests now.

I GUARANTEE he's furiously pacing up and down his room RIGHT NOW, thinking of another epic reddit rant to vent his rage in.
>>
File: England's Pride.png (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
England's Pride.png
2 MB, 1920x1200
Why does he never sing the anthem lads? Does he hate his country?
>>
>>67882140
I like how whenever he's been asked he says something along the lines of "Ayee miladdy uhh I got me reasons ayy, just don't ask me what they arr"
>>
>>67882140
Ireland test status when?
>>
>>67882140
JUMPED UP LITTLE PADDY
U
M
P
E
D

U
P

L
I
T
T
L
E

P
A
D
D
Y
>>
File: file.png (836 KB, 960x741) Image search: [Google]
file.png
836 KB, 960x741
>>67882140
>>
File: file.png (55 KB, 638x330) Image search: [Google]
file.png
55 KB, 638x330
kek

KEK
>>
>>67882219
You watch now, he'll get even more mopey and dour than usual on polite enquiries now.

Such a cuck
>>
Polite enquiries is a bit shit lads
>>
>>67882219
top kek

Call Moeen a terrorist to really make his blood boil. Dobell is the biggest cuck for diversity.
>>
bit torn on compton desu lads. on the one hand he scores super slowly and takes up a lot of balls. on the other hand he makes sure to take up 15+ overs on average before getting out, meaning our middle order doesn't have to play the old ball, root tends to score at 5 an over when the shine is off the ball and he can just drive everything with the slips not being in play. unsure if him doing a job makes up for the fact he doesn't actually score many runs
>>
>>67882297
*doesn't have to play the new ball
>>
>>67882283
do it yourself m8

username: [email protected]
password: Zerogoose
>>
>>67882297
thing is he shouldn't have to be facing the new ball at all if the openers do their job
>>
>that fat indian shit running in slow motion for 30 seconds

KEK

sky sports coverage is GOAT
>>
Goeie middag chaps!

on a scale of 1-Syrian civil war, how fucked is Nick Comptons test career?
>>
>>67882644
fugged
>>
>>67882668
Mahela has such a horrible voice, it ruins his elite truthbombs
>>
File: file.png (107 KB, 580x716) Image search: [Google]
file.png
107 KB, 580x716
>>
>ywn be bros with joe root and tour the world dispatching fast-medium bowlers in england's middle order
>>
Australia will literally whitewash England in the 2017-18 ashes

>Warner and Burns will be the most prolific opening partnership in Test cricket
>Khawaja will be the #1 ranked test batsman
>Smith will be in the form of his life
>Voges' swan song
>M. Marsh will average 40 with the bat and <30 with the ball
>Nevill will be the best gloveman in world cricket
>Starc
>Pattinson or Cummins if fit
>HazelGOD
>Lyon
>>
>that review
>>
are sri lanka the new shane watson?
>>
fucking retarded

the earlier LBW appeals were so much closer and Matthews doesn't do shit, then he burns one on that
>>
>>67882893
Are australian cricket fans more deluded than english football fans?
>>
Root's got me worried lads
>>
>>67882893
so long as the pitches are good, it's going to be a good series.

both England and Australia should be very strong sides
>>
>>67882933
Fucking what. Australia are virtually unbeatable in home conditions and literally 5-0'd England last time in Australia.
>>
>>67882994
>Australia have played 6 home series in the last 5 years
Whats with the lack of red ball chaps
>>
>>67882994
Your belief that adam voges is world class for statpadding at home against shit teams and one good series away to a poor new zealand
>>
>in the last 15 years, Zimbabwe have won 5 test matches
>4 vs Bangladesh and 1 vs Pakistan
>its been 20 years since Australia and England toured Harare
>>
>>67881562
Khawaja plays for Queensland mate. He moved up here 3 or 4 years ago.
>>
>>67883097
>reminder that in voges 239 he got one of the worst pieces of umpiring in history when on 7
literally increase his average by about 25 lel
>>
>>67883097
England literally drew a a series with poo peeland in their own conditions
>>
>>67883097
he literally never implied that
>>
>you will never experience Joe's Root
>>
If Joe Root was a shoe, he'd be Joe Boot
>>
>>67883097
I never even mentioned Voges. Nice projection though, kid

>>67883104
is there an actual point to this post?
>>
File: Ill-just-leave-this-deer.jpg (53 KB, 390x399) Image search: [Google]
Ill-just-leave-this-deer.jpg
53 KB, 390x399
>>67883160
not a massive advantage though, NZ and England have always had fairly similar conditions, green pitches, cloudy as fuck, swing and seam on offer
Same way we keep beating Australia in aus but then they immediately come to SA and win as well, both are used to rock hard, fast pitches
>>
>>67883064
Australia typically play 6 Tests in a summer, 5 when the Ashes is on. The only exception was 2015 when >we only played four against India because CA felt it was necessary to play a gorillion ODI's before the CWC, which I guess paid off.

And now that South Africa are garbage-tier, I don't see Australia losing at home anytime in the next decade.
>>
>>67883235
You mentioned that aus are virtually unbeatable at home so i decided to see how other test nations fare in home conditions
Zimbabwes was some depressing reading
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Zimbabwe_Test_matches
>>
Why do they boo root
>>
If Nuwan Pradeep were a previous model, he'd be Oldwan Pradeep
>>
>>67883241
Aus vs SA was literally the GOAT cricket series. It doesn't have the hype of the Ashes or make the $$$ that India does, but in terms of the competition it is unparalleled because generally speaking both teams are very good and as you say they play in similar conditions.

In the last decade, there have been so many great series between AUS/SA (2008, 2009, 2011, 2014). Only 2012 was kind of meh but even that had its moments what with Faf and AB stonewalling for two fucking days.

But now South Africa is ded because they haven't been picking Behardien and Phangiso enough. RIP ;_;
>>
>>67883264
On current form england are the only team that will give you a challenge at home, while i'm having fun angering all of you today you are probably right. the next ashes depends entirely on how england's next set of bowlers come through, because you will probably have a similar team from now till then, and if broad stays the same >we will probably win at least one game of that series because his record in australia is very good, and he's on fire right now. jimmy will probably be gone by then so it's who comes into that 3rd bowler spot for us, we have more than enough talent in batting to be able to score runs in australia
>>
>>67883331
>the next ashes depends entirely on how england's next set of bowlers come through

You're right but Bread alone won't be enough. He was actually very good in 2013/14 which is easy to forget considering how embarrassing the rest of his team was. I think Finn is very good but they need to find a third seamer and a spinner. Their batting is fine but they need to find an opener and just fucking move Root to 3.
>>
W A L L O P
A
L
L
O
P
>>
DAT WALLOP
>>
another excellent conversion
>>
>the english david warner
>>
>New Zealand will be ranked higher than South Africa in every format later this year

wew
>>
>fales
>>
>>67883311
agreed, the tests/series' over the last decade have almost always been absolutely immense and the banter between the aussies and the saffas/English (supporting the saffas) on here has always been absolute gold as well
Cricket is so comfy when the matches are between aus/nz/sa/eng
>>
>>67883396
with that dismissal he became the English Shane Watson
>>
>>67883412
On /sp/ I genuinely enjoy the indian games, since the curries we get here are pretty fun guys
The average indian fan is awful though
>>
>>67883311
should also add that Michael clarkes innings in the 3rd test a few years back is probably the best innings ive seen by a foreigner in SA
>>
If James Vince were extremely sour, he'd be James Quince
>>
Tell me about Vince, why does he deserve the spot
>>
Time for Cuckfield
>>
>>67880635
Sorth Efrican teammates
>>
kek

KEK

K-E-K
>>
>>67883470
If James Vince was a collection of meat of meat cut up into small pieces, he would be James Mince
>>
If James Vince was an english cricket fan watching him bat, he'd be James Wince
>>
If James Vince happened subsequently, he'd be James Since.
>>
If James Vince used Instagram he'd be James Tints
>>
If James Vince was an arbitrary point in time used in reference, he'd be James Since
>>
If James Vince were a manlet, he'd be James Taylor
>>
If James Vince were one of the ceremonial heads of state of Andorra, he'd be James Co-Prince
>>
>>67883585
DELETE THIS
>>
If James Vince was a yellow fruit, he'd be James Quince
>>
>>67883585
RIP
>>
Stream link
>>
>>67883621
http://www.crictime.biz/live-cricket-streaming-11.htm
>>
If James Vince was a book of cheat codes that came free with PlayStation magazine, he'd be James Hints.
>>
DOGE
>>
based bumble
>>
James Vince.Wow.I mean, what else can you say really?This young lad could well end up being the man who surpasses Bradman.
>>
>>67883621
http://cricfree.sx/watch/live/england-vs-sri-lanka-live-streaming
>>
Why do the English score the games themselves? Are they the same people who unironically buy the Wisden?
>>
>@4chancricket
kek
>>
>>67883771
The Wisden is class to read while you're taking a shit
>>
>that feel when im opening the batting with Mark Vermeulen down at Falmouth tomorrow
Feels good when i give him the old "yes no maybe sorry"
>>
>>67883823
he will literally burn your club down m8
>>
Had KFC for lunch.

I feel the shits coming on
>>
>>67883836
hes actually been a really sound guy and has already made a joke or two about burning down some club houses if he gets sledged
Hes a class bat though, leading the prem in runs and has already had 2 50s in his 4 games so far
>>
>>67883823
when I used to open the amount of openers that could not run singles used to stagger me. Wicketkepeers seem unable to either, if theirs an opening batter that keeps wicket I used to rule out any quick 1s before I padded up
>>
>poot
>>
>>
>>67883878
Daily reminder that Adam Zampa is more gyprock than man
>>
>Warners team lose their best bowler
>bring in Boult

JUST
>>
>>67883893
He's a pretty nice bloke apparently
>>
>>67883931
Boult will take 4
>>
Innings victory I think.

Has anybody seen Macross
>>
>>67883853
>tfw had a bacon butty

Feels good man.
>>
File: 1460471989413.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1460471989413.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
time for ipl
>>
so what's for dinner?
>>
>>67883990
http://www.espncricinfo.com/magazine/content/story/1020047.html

Daily reminder that /based migration/ is bringing OUR sport to YOUR country
>>
>Start the car!
wdhmbt?
>>
>>67883853
I ate a whole box of digestives

My shit is going to be fucking orgasmic. I can imagine that big, fat log shooting out of my sphincter now.
>>
>>67883853
Had a savoury snack of pork pie, cheese, and an apple.

For whatever reason it's given me the worst wind. I've been constantly doing deep, belly based farts that absolutely fucking stink of methane.
>>
>>67884038
i used to like digestives until i found out how insanely high in salt they are, sugar is bad enough but you add the salt and fat in there and its basically like juggling kitchen knives

the caramel digestives are absolutely fucking based though
>>
>>67884068
stop listening to meme nutritionists.
Salt has been wrongly vilified for too long.
>>
>>67884086
t. British Salt Association
>>
Just bit my tongue lads
>>
>>67884086
t. Kraft shareholder
>>
Just tongue my bit lads
>>
textbook pull
>>
Just pissed on a bouncer lads
>>
Just had an attack of paranoia and lashed out at my close friends and colleagues, culminating in the loss of my contract and livelihood lads
>>
>>67884230
ha
>>
Just got called racist in Greggs lads
>>
>>67884242
tell us what happened
>>
>>67884280
I got called racist in Greggs
>>
>>67884313
why
>>
>>67884351
I was being racist
>>
>>67884369
In Greggs?
>>
>>67884385
Wait it was McDonalds actually
>>
Great cricket "discussion" you guys have here
>>
>>67884242
was it a paki
>>
>>67884401
ruined it
>>
who /cones/ here?
>>
File: topical meme.jpg (52 KB, 476x535) Image search: [Google]
topical meme.jpg
52 KB, 476x535
>>67880544

>BIG STRONG AUSGOD/S??

>/me folds arms as if the pool is closed or something

btw when does that historic soon-to-be-#1-with-multiple-exclamation-points-AGAIN english test cricket side go for #2 with sri lanka? r-right now?
>>
>>67884607
literally in the middle of the tea break lad, you've missed half of the day's play
>>
OH SHIT ENGODS 206-3!!!! JIMMY ANDERSON WONT EVEN GET A CHANCE TO BOWL 7/32 TODAY =(

>>67884645

yeah i just realized what was going on and i'll at least catch the afternoon session. c'est la vie when it starts at 4am your local time
>>
Do Sri lankans qualify as curry niggers?
don't even know where that shit is t b h
>>
>>67884689
island just south east of india, so yeah pretty much

they're still unironically the third best subcontinental country
>>
btw who the hell is this vince dude on england with 27 right now?
>>
Tests which are this one sided are pretty dull desu. Feels like waiting around for a day to declare and it'll probably be an innings win again.
>>
Fug
>>
woah i am blazed
>>
>>67884816
dude
>>
>>67884858
cones xd
>>
does everything have to be cable knit
>>
File: 1451738203607.jpg (186 KB, 974x745) Image search: [Google]
1451738203607.jpg
186 KB, 974x745
>come back
>root's gone
>>
>>67884910
muh tradition etc
>>
Absolute screamer desu
>>
>Vince
TIME FOR MOMEME
>>
>bince
>>
File: 1463756403536.png (45 KB, 320x400) Image search: [Google]
1463756403536.png
45 KB, 320x400
>Vince
>>
>absolute collapse
SL fielding has been pretty based though, catches win matches
>>
File: image.gif (380 KB, 240x176) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
380 KB, 240x176
>it's an englel chokes episode
>>
you have brought shame on the proud town of cuckfield, vince
>>
>stream stops working
>every other stream is IPL trash
>>
Why are >we playing this shit heap team?
>>
File: CgEBtWMUEAAUA0p.jpg (79 KB, 432x615) Image search: [Google]
CgEBtWMUEAAUA0p.jpg
79 KB, 432x615
>>67885035
>>
>>67885086
only a couple of teams will play early season test series and sky want one every year for their shekels. we will play nz and sri lanka loads until they realise >we should probably let >our players go to the IPL
>>
>>67885086
everyone else sends their players off for IPL games
>>
>tfw England women's team and development squads train and play at my university, and I see them in the gym all the time

As far as sportswomen go, they're fairly qt. Not as many butch lesbians as there are in the other sports.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.