[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2 years ago today Steven Gerrard slipped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: slip.webm (804 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
slip.webm
804 KB, 500x282
2 years ago today Steven Gerrard slipped
>>
type SLIP to pay your respects
>>
>>96
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCNB1ISRIkY
>>
Now the government had to apologize for Hillsborough to keep everyone in Liverpool from slitting their wrists watching Leicester win the league at Old Trafford without their best player.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSfdQAadylo
>>
>>67138687
>>96
slip
>>
someone post the webm of the slip with commentary on /gif/ or something
>>
>>67138687
SLIP

>>96
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 640x406) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 640x406
lel
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fRyHDBWKLzI
>>
>>67138687
SLIP >>96
>>
>>67138687
SLIP
Also check my 96
>>
File: local man ruins everything.jpg (9 KB, 221x250) Image search: [Google]
local man ruins everything.jpg
9 KB, 221x250
>>
>>67138687
SLIP
>>96

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjOnjQmShs8
>>
SLIP
>>96
>>
Drive boy, dog boy, dirty, numb angel boy
In the doorway boy, she was a lipstick boy
She was a beautiful boy and tears boy
And all in your inner space boy

You had chemicals boy and steel boy
You had chemicals boy, I've grown so close to you
Boy and you just groan boy
She said, "Come over, come over", she smiled at you boy

Drive boy, dog boy, dirty, numb angel boy
In the doorway boy, she was a lipstick boy
She was a beautiful boy and tears boy
And all in your inner space boy

You had chemicals boy and steel boy
You had chemicals boy, I've grown so close to you
Boy and you just groan boy
She said, "Come over, come over", she smiled at you boy

Let your feelings lift, boy, but never your mask boy
Random blonde boy, high density
Random blonde boy, blonde country
Blonde high density

You are my drug boy, you're real boy
Speak to me and boy, dog dirty numb cracking boy
You get wet boy, big, big time boy, acid bear boy
And babes and babes and babes and babes and babes

And remembering nothing boy, when you like my tin horn boy
And get wet like an angel, derail

You got a velvet mouth, you're so succulent
And beautiful shimmering and dirty wonderful
And hot times on your telephone line
You got to never land on your telephone and in walks an angel

And look at me, your mum squatting pissed in a tube hole
At Tottenham court road
I just come out of the ship
Talking to the most blonde I ever met

Shouting, "Lager, lager, lager, lager"
Shouting, "Lager, lager, lager"

Shouting "Mega, mega white thing, mega, mega
White thing, mega, mega white thing, mega, mega"
Shouting, "Lager, lager, lager, lager
Mega, mega white thing, mega, mega white thing"

So many things to see and do in the tube hole true blonde
Going back to Romford, mega, mega, mega
Going back to Romford, hi mum, are you having fun?
And now are you on your way to a new tension and headache?
>>
SHOUTING LAGER LAGER LAGER LAGER
>>
File: gerrar the master passer.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
gerrar the master passer.webm
3 MB, 640x480
Here's a little tribute featuring some of the maestro's greatest assists
>>
>>67139125
truly the goat
>>
File: dive hard.jpg (206 KB, 1000x671) Image search: [Google]
dive hard.jpg
206 KB, 1000x671
I sure miss Stevie G in the PL. Been many fun moments with him over the years...
>>
liverpool 3 - 2 city
>we beat city we've won the league
>that liverpool feel
>champions elect la
>look at gerrard what heart
>we go again! xD
norwich 2 - 3 liverpool
>grinding out wins is the sign of champions
>how many will be beat chelsea by la
liverpool 0 - 2 chelsea
>anti football, were still top of the league
>defending is easy
>palace is a fortress city wont win there
palace 0 - 2 city
>everton will do us a favour
everton 2 - 3 city
>they let city win
>b-bitter
>its still on if we beat palace and newcastle by 7
palace 3 - 3 liverpool
>b-but rodgers said defending is easy
>city will lose to villa
>villa are good against the big sides
city 4 - villa 0
>west ham will do us a favour
>b-big andy with the 90th minute winner
>i-it's not over yet
city 2 - west ham 0
>t-top 4 was the aim
>w-we overachieved
>n-next year is the year

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position with four games to go, if you had gone into that dressing room today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - Alan Hanson

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Bill Shankly

Friendly reminder that Stephen Gerrard said "this does not slip" to his team-mates after beating Manchester City last season when Liverpool were in the driving seat to win their first title in 24 year, before he literally slipped to let Demba Ba score, resulting in a home defeat, before they threw away a 3-0 lead at Crystal Palace, meaning that the first time in Premier League history that Liverpool went into the final day of the season with a mathematical chance of winning the league but with no hope of winning it whatsoever, meaning they finished in second place, ultimately choked their best ever chance at the title, and decided to write a book about it being some sort of success before selling off their best player and replacing him with Rickie Lambert
>>
>>67138700
tbf he was offside
>>
File: jr180713liverpool-63.jpg (497 KB, 2083x1227) Image search: [Google]
jr180713liverpool-63.jpg
497 KB, 2083x1227
Wok on! Woooook ooooon!

With hope in ur hear!

AND U NEEEEVEEEEER WOOOOK ARROOOOOOONE!
>>
>>67139147
GOAT season
>>
One thing I hope happens is Gerrard coming back to manage them and having him subsequently relegate Liverpool
>>
>>67139147
This never gets old.
>>
>>67138687
SLIP

Whoever gets 96 in this thread will be cursed with Eternal Slip
>>
i'll never forget that moment

/sp/ was fun that day

>>96
>>
>>67139342
>7-1 and the slip in a matter of months
what a time to be alive it was
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUIENsz2xeU
Kek I didn't even remember Torres gave the assist for the second Chelsea goal

Shit I feel bad for them, literally two games away from winning their first title in years and >the slip happens
>>
>>67138667

>there are people here who still dont think that Stevie G was paid for the slip

Ok plebs.
>>
>>67138700
>that is a fukkin foul
My fucking sides.
>>
>>67139125
captain. leader. legend. la.
>>
He said "this does not slip now."

And then he literally slipped.
>>
File: 1435832727689.jpg (78 KB, 640x465) Image search: [Google]
1435832727689.jpg
78 KB, 640x465
>>67139882
>>
File: lelverpool.jpg (53 KB, 599x436) Image search: [Google]
lelverpool.jpg
53 KB, 599x436
That slip was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in all of sports, ever. I watch it almost daily. I watch it every time and I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or do both.

Liverpool Football Club, the most insufferable, delusional, unbearable club of any sport in all of humanity, was within literally touching distance of winning their first league title in decades. They were on the verge of restoring their former glory of the 1980's. They were on the verge of permanently extinguishing all the endless jokes about Gerrard having no Premier League titles, or how Liverpool has never won the Premier League. They were on the verge of pulling off a victory that they would have gloated about non-stop for ages and ages and ages and ages to come.

They were on an 11--ELEVEN game winning streak when they played Chelsea at home. This game and title was practically in their grasp. Then it happened. The DJ-kicking, diving, all-around scumbag Steven George Gerrard, who dedicated almost his entire playing career to trying to win the league for his childhood club, threw it all away in the most embarrassing, improbable, and comedic fashion in front of his home fans.

The look on his face after that goal went in. The look on all the Liverpool fans faces. It was pure gold.

Then, the next match, it was somehow better. The club that cannot stop talking about their 3-goal comeback in Istanbul squandered their last bit of hope by losing a 3-goal lead to Palace.

And Liverpool remains Premier League-less. They may very well never get another chance like what they had. Gerrard will retire having never won a league title with his club, and it's solely his fault. And none of this--none of it, begins to go into the irony of his "this does not slip" comment.

And all the dejected Liverpool fans can respond with is "W-why so obsessed with us?" as if they're not on the verge of tears whenever they think about it. It's glorious. The picture of Gerrard slipping belongs in a fucking museum.
>>
>>67138687
SLIP

>>96 GET
>>
Did Gerrard's cousin not slip also?
>>
>>67139882
>this does not slip now
>don't
>>
I honestly think this was the greatest moment in sporting history. I don't see what could ever top it. There are so many layers to it.

If I read a six part, 5,000 page epic like Game of Thrones set in the world of competitive football and that was the ending, it'd be the most awe inspiring ending in literary history.

Everything since feels hollow by comparison.
>>
Literally, and with no trace of irony, slipped
>>
File: liverslips BTFO.png (6 KB, 638x74) Image search: [Google]
liverslips BTFO.png
6 KB, 638x74
>>67139996
>96
>>
>>67140031

It's so fucking great that for a slight moment I think it was rigged; it just had to be. Then I remember than no man on Earth could have written or set up an ending so fucking sublime. It truly is just breathtakingly marvelous and I am legitimately thankful that I was alive and around to witness all of it.
>>
What was the original post >>96
>>
>>67139996
>96
>>
>>67140061

I seriously want to know what the 96th post on /sp/ actually was, just because it has to be the most quoted post on the history of this board and maybe even this site, yet no one knows what it said.
>>
>>67140034
>>67140064

Holy fucking shit, I didn't even notice that. I swear to fucking God I didn't plan it or anything.

I'm starting to think there is some kind of actual, legitimate curse on Liverpool.
>>
>>67140066
I hope it was a Liverpoo fan claiming that Stevie G would one day be a legend and the most decorated and respected English player of all time
>>
>>67139996
>liverslip
>"this does not slip" used as motivation
>proceed to slip and lose
>releases a bunch of books for finishing second

>leicester
>"dilly ding ding dong" used as motivation
>proceed to win 4-0 and made spuds choked on their next match
>the right for this fairy tale hollywood movie is going to go to highest bidder

Such contrasting fortune.
>>
File: le failure la.png (26 KB, 320x303) Image search: [Google]
le failure la.png
26 KB, 320x303
>>
>>67140071

Liverpool only exist because a rich cunt kicked Everton out of their home (now Anfield) because they refused to pay his outrageous increase in rent, which he raised for no reason other than that Everton were GOAT at the time and had a lot of fans.

Everton left and moved into a new stadium across the park and left their training shirts behind (red, instead of the blue they played actual games in). The owner of Anfield spent a load of money to hire people to play their instead now that Everton have left, and named the team Liverpool.

Local people didn't like it because Everton were from Liverpool, and they thought any team from Liverpool should name itself by their neighbourhood, not take the name of the entire City. The owner didn't care because he thought Liverpool was more marketable.

To this day most of the people of Liverpool actually support Everton and Anfield is mocked locally for being full of foreigners and tourists.

No other club in the league has a shittier, more corrupt origin story than the rightfully cursed LFC.
>>
>And so it came to pass that the prophet Brendan was to lead the Koppites. For the far-off FSG had seen the woeful travails of King Kenny, with his 35 million purchase of Andy Carol, and had decided that he was no longer the man for the job. So the Northern Irishman was decreed to lead the Reds once more unto the promised land that they had attained so long ago under Raphael. And at first there was much rage and anger, for Brenny's results were extremely average, and his signings of Aspas and Sakho did nothing to dim the laughter from the Southern Lands and the Houses on the other side of the Mersey. And the Koppites wailed and cursed for they were still 7th.

>But lo, the powers that be granted the Kopiites not one but two gifts from the heavens. For from across the sea, from the fabled lands of nether, a new power had risen. Like Bergkamp, Van Persie and Jozy Altidore, this new power traveled from the land of nether to the land of eng for 18 million. And with him he brought speed, goal-scoring passion and, above all, a desire to chomp away at any opponent in his way. And his name was Luis Suarez. And from the southern lands of chels, Brenny brought up a rejected striker to form a partnership with him. And his name was Daniel Sturridge.
>>
>>67140193

>And soon Suarez and Sturridge began to strike fear throughout the land, for their partnership was indomitable. They vanquished the houses of Arsene, Moyes and Norwich with such breathtaking ease that word crept through the land that the Koppites could win their first league title for many barren years years. And lol! On the banks of the Mersey, the Koppites vanquished the servants of the sky-blue sheikhs and there was joy throughout the city. For the Koppites could see the fabled League Title on the horizon. And so, the aged captain Stevie G called them forth to tell his men that "This does not slip". And the Koppites rejoiced, because this year was their year, la.

>But one test remained, for the Koppites still had to face the House of Chav. And the House of Chav with their prophet Mou decided that they would not let the Koppites win their league so easily, so played boring defensive football which made Suarez gnash his teeth in rage.

>And in the heat of the moment the aged captain Stevie G, a veteran of so many battles, slipped with the ball. And lo, he could only watch and curse as the Northern poacher Ba ran forth to gift the House of Chav victory over the Kop. And there was much anger, and the Koppites cursed the heavens and Mou for parking the bus.
>>
File: le_slip_man.jpg (371 KB, 2203x2937) Image search: [Google]
le_slip_man.jpg
371 KB, 2203x2937
Look at it.

Just look.
>>
>>67140201

>But the Koppites still had one last chance to lift that fabled Barclays Premier League trophy. They found themselves at the palace of Crystal, needing a victory to keep their slim hopes alive. And behold! Suarez, Sturridge and Allen rushed forth to give the Koppites a three goal lead! And the Koppites gleefully laughed and rejoiced and praised Brenny as the second-coming of Shankley because they were still in it la.

>But alas, they were deceived. For Brenny, in his love of the continental prophets of Borussia and Barca, had forgotten that you need to defend sometimes to win football matches. So the Koppites watched in disbelief as the men of Pulis rushed forth to score 3 and tie the game in the 89th minute. And the final whistle blew and Suarez fell to his knees, weeping pure rage at the inability of his teammates to defend a three-goal lead.
>>
>>67140173

If I recall correctly, didn't Liverpool's founder first try to name the club "Everton Athletic", but it was disallowed because it bore too close of a resemblance to another team's name?
>>
>>67140217
>And so, it came to pass that the Koppites could only manage second, and they watched with seething anger as the Sky-Blue Belgium lifted the Premier League. Worse yet was the fact that Suarez felt deceived by Brenny, so he accepted the shekels of the House of Qatar Airways, because he felt he'd be better off playing with Messi and Neymar instead of Moses and Aspas.

>But the Koppites feared not, for they had faith in their prophet Brenny and Brenny declared that they would spend like the Hotspurs did and secure consistent Champions League Football. So, lo, Brenny sent his men forth far and wide, and they brought him back Mario, Berlusconi's bastard, an aged beetroot farmer named Lambert and recalled Fabio Borini from Sunderland. And the Koppites gleefully shouted "We're proper fuchen sorted now la, we're going to win the league"

>And there was laughter throughout the land
>>
>>67138667
Sahko at LB, Sqrtle at RB, Stevie as CB.

Why?
>>
>>67140221

Yes he did, by trade marking the name "Everton" before they did, even though he just owned a shitty stadium and had no connection with the team at all.

Fortunately the Football League forced him to surrender his trademark.
>>
>>67140231

Because defending is easy, la.
>>
File: 1451236589584.gif (2 MB, 332x215) Image search: [Google]
1451236589584.gif
2 MB, 332x215
>>67139996
>96
>>
I've never watched soccer except for the world cup.

Why do people hate Liverpool and their fans?
>>
he did a slip lol
>>
>>67140282

Were once a big team but haven't been relevant for 20 years, yet their fans reference their past achievements like they happened yesterday and constantly insist that they are a big club when they're actually totally irrelevant and finish mid-table most of the time.

Coupled with a much laughed at delusion that they will contend for the title every year "this is our year" - but never do, in addition to spending huge sums of money year after year on players who they think will make it "our year. FOR REAL THIS TIME" only for them to turn out to be shit.

Basically deluded fanbase that thinks they're amazing and everyone is fearful of their greatness when they're actually dogshit.
>>
>>67140308
you forgot the victim complex
>>
>two years already
Where does the time go?
>>
>>67140282

They're like the club version of England.

Haven't won shit in decades, but reference past glory over and over and over and over and over and over again as if it's still relevant to their current status.

Also, despite not winning the league in about 25 years, they constantly, every single year, without fail, believe that that it is "our year", no matter how much common sense and logic may suggest otherwise.

On /sp/, even the slightest form of criticism directed at Liverpool's fanbase or club is responded to by Liverpool fans as "why so obsessed with us la", because they're a bunch of big fucking babbies that can't accept that people have actual reasons for not liking their precious little team.

One last thing I've always hated about Liverpool is that they seem to have a "we're such a special club" atmosphere. They think they're the only club on Earth that has a passionate fanbase or folklore to them, with their constant "THAT LIVERPOOL FEEL" images and "JUSTICE FOR THE 96" and all that, as if Liverpool is the only club with a history or culture. Maybe this is just me that's noticed this though.
>>
File: 1452640702292.jpg (179 KB, 960x918) Image search: [Google]
1452640702292.jpg
179 KB, 960x918
>>
>>67139147
I need the 'smiling' rodgers picture to make this complete
>>
>>67140239
Holy shit, how did such a scum of a club gain such a huge following?
>>
>>67138667
>2 years ago today Steven Gerrard slipped

nice try, tard. it's wednesday today and i remember that game being played on sunday.
>>
>>67140365

Because "5 European Cups, 18 leagues la" brought out all the bandwagoners and their fame hasn't died down even after all the years of mediocrity. Most Liverpool fans probably don't even know that they're a blatant bastard child of Everton.
>>
File: 209 9 444_zpsohgnbgc7.jpg (108 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
209 9 444_zpsohgnbgc7.jpg
108 KB, 533x800
>>
>>67139996
Seek help m8
>>
>>67140405

>T-t-this makes me really s-sad, please s-stop reminding me of it... :(

m8, fucking everyone in this thread agrees that "your" (lol, Irish Liverpool fan) team got what it deserved. If you wake up one day and someone is an asshole to you, then they're an asshole. If you wake up one day and everyone is an asshole to you, then you're the asshole.
>>
File: file.png (82 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
file.png
82 KB, 275x183
>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>"yep, thats me"
>"you're probably wondering how i got in this mess?"
>"well, lets start at the beginning"
>>
>>67139147
>>67139996

It never gets old

Also it was the 25th anniversary of the great drunken crush of there own fans in which the evil maggie thatcher and police forcerfully pushed the entire crowd into one pen.
>>
Where has the time gone /sp? I still remember

>English goalkeeping

like it was yesterday
>>
Anyone have a webm of John Terry's /slip/ during the CL final and the tears afterwards?

Fuck that cunt.
>>
>>67140515

I sat down and did the math the other day, and I have spent roughly 1/3 of my life on /sp/. Just mind-blowing, desu.
>>
>>67140231
fullbacks pushed up, because thats what barcelona do and brendy wants to be pep

the centrebacks push wide, and stevie as the holding mid comes deep for the ball due to his "superior playmaking abilities"
>>
>>67140435
https://youtu.be/8_yS4A4cygw?t=38s
>>
File: terry_2224814b.jpg (93 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
terry_2224814b.jpg
93 KB, 620x388
>>67140539
>implying that has half as much kekkability
>>
>>67140628

This makes the Gerrard incident even funnier, imo.

Terry fucked up and we all laughed, but he at least won it 4 years later.

That was Gerrard's last legit chance at the Premier League and will never redeem himself the way Terry did.
>>
>>67140658

Terry didn't play he was suspended from the semis but still dressed full kit wanker for the final
>>
>>67140687
trying too hard.
>>
>>67139996
thank you based mouyes
>>
>>67140687
tf
tt

opinion discarded
>>
>>67140687

>yfw leicester win the league at old trafford this week and jaime vardy pulls a terry and dresses in his full kit to celebrate with the team

i'd bet nobody would give him shit for that if it happened
>>
>>67140743
Jamie Vardy would have never won the league according to /sp/
>>
>>67140743
It'll be a draw and then Spuds will fail to win at Lelsea, and only then will Lester be mathematically confirmed to win it.
>>
>>67140838

>tfw /sp/ claims that nobody on the entire leicester squad won the league because they weren't playing when it happened
>>
>>67138667
>>96
>>
>>67138667
F
>>
File: 1454018263168.jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
1454018263168.jpg
60 KB, 550x366
>2 years ago
>>
So poetical.
>>
>>67138667
I know because it was my birthday.

We lost the title on my birthday :(
>>
>>67140173
wow

you just made me an ABL
>>
File: 020vjlm[1].gif (470 KB, 499x277) Image search: [Google]
020vjlm[1].gif
470 KB, 499x277
>>67139125
>this does not slip
>literally slips to fuck he and his team's only chance of the title for years

This will never stop being funny
>>
>>67138667
What a loser TOP LMAO
>>
>>67141248

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaah that's so miserable hahaha

I guess that must be "That Liverpool Feel" hahahahahah
>>
>I have been on /sp/ for more than 2 years

Just fuck my shit up family DESU
>>
>>67138700
a very VERY underrated post
>>
File: gettyimages-52980370.jpg (49 KB, 700x420) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-52980370.jpg
49 KB, 700x420
>mental illness: the thread
Friendly reminder.
>>
>>67139281
RIIIVVVVVVAAAAAPPOOOOOO

RIIIVVVVVVAAAAAPPOOOOOO
>>
>>67138700

This is fucking great.
>>
File: 1457978030232.jpg (48 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
1457978030232.jpg
48 KB, 480x468
>mfw slippy g
>>
File: slippy and kloppo.jpg (217 KB, 1761x1227) Image search: [Google]
slippy and kloppo.jpg
217 KB, 1761x1227
>>67139996
>96
>>
Why was Slippy G playing that far back in the first place?

Looks like he's in the Center back's position, like way way too deep and out of position
>>
File: Hannover_96.png (26 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Hannover_96.png
26 KB, 600x600
four days ago hannover got relegated
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wlZlnweKVE
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 185x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 185x243
You guys remember the Stevie G biography threads? Those were good.

>mfw Gerrard revealed that every summer he was texting the world's elite footballers asking them if they wanted to play for Liverpool
>>
>>67139281
dats racis
>>
You cant nail down the lose of the champsionship to one fucking slip, thats just not fair. Anyone slips from time to time, thats life.
>>
>say "this doesn't slip"
>literally slip
you cannot make this shit up
>>
File: 1439303306788.png (187 KB, 375x409) Image search: [Google]
1439303306788.png
187 KB, 375x409
>>67138716
>The Welsh Xavi
>>
THIS DOES NOT FOOKIN SLIP
>>
>>96
>>
>>67141190
It hurts la
>>
Hi is the thread only for fucking stupid faggots? I mean the ABL containment thread. Fuck you guys, I Liverpool will win this joke of a league once klopp gets settled. I can't wait to see ABL's all jump off a bridge at once
>>
>>67138667
Was Liverpoop the best team at the time?
>>
>>67140282
I dislike them because they can't own up to their shit.

harping on and on about Hillsborough, about justice, when they know damn well it was the retarded fans themselves who brought death upon them.

also, all that talk about "justice" and they NEVER utter a word about Heysel.

they are just a despicable club.
>>
THIS
>>
DOES
>>
>>67142500
chi
>>
>>67138687
SLIP
>>
>>67140173
apart from the fact I know plenty of scousers that are liverpool fans, so you are 100% wrong. it's manure that has no local support jackie 4chan
>>
Happy Demba Day, everyone!
>>
File: 1449611673412.jpg (38 KB, 599x426) Image search: [Google]
1449611673412.jpg
38 KB, 599x426
>>67139996
>this post
>this 96
>>
>>67138753
no clue what the one on the right is
>>
>>67138687
SLIP

>>96
>>
File: 1457305145943.png (52 KB, 152x198) Image search: [Google]
1457305145943.png
52 KB, 152x198
>>67139996
>96
>Then, the next match, it was somehow better. The club that cannot stop talking about their 3-goal comeback in Istanbul squandered their last bit of hope by losing a 3-goal lead to Palace.
>>
>>67138667
that bitter defender in the top
>>
>>67138667
>tfw he slipped the day before my birthday

As a ABL, it was the perfect gift
>>
>>67142864
>1st time the newfriend see this pasta
wew
>>
File: 1457136471136.png (34 KB, 182x220) Image search: [Google]
1457136471136.png
34 KB, 182x220
>>67139996
>96
excellent post m8
>>
>>67139996

>96

MEME MAGIC
E
M
E

M
A
G
I
C
>>
>>67139996
well meme'd my friend
perfect 10/10 post with 10/10 digits
>>
>>67138700
top fucking kek
>>
I'm so glad I almost exclusively post on /r/soccer now. /r/soccer is much too classy to have Hillsborough jokes littered through a thread like this.
>>
>>67142466
The Sun were a bunch of tossers
The South Yorkshire Police were borderline psychos too.

But I can also accept that the fans in the stadium also were partly to blame. Unless I missed something and the police were literally pushing people in together. There were plenty of obnoxious and violent drunken football fans in ALL CLUBS in the 80s, i find it hard to believe that there were none of them exacerbating the situation at Hillsborough that day.
>>
File: Gerald.jpg (59 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
Gerald.jpg
59 KB, 620x413
>>67138667 (OP)

Click here to relive some history. History is important!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1UniU3wRqGU
>>
>>67138667
5 years ago today a Tornado blew through Tuscaloosa, Alabama, decimating the city :c
>>
>mfw I was living in England that season
Good times lads, the news was nothing but Moyes destroying United and Muh Illsborough Liverpool doin it for the 96
>>
File: slip.png (259 KB, 1860x1780) Image search: [Google]
slip.png
259 KB, 1860x1780
>>67140362
Have a better quality version lad
>>
>>67138687
SLIP
>>
File: 05.jpg (180 KB, 697x960) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
180 KB, 697x960
>>67139996
I really, really like this post.
>>
>>67139996

Post of the year
>>
>>67141523

that is a smug looking woman
>>
>>67140083
/sp/ was made in 2008 or so
>>
>>67141613

Those were gold, archive link anyone? I was crying with laughter at some of the posts.
>>
>>67142903

Doesn't look like pasta to me lad, comes up with nothing in the archives.
>>
>>67140064
>>67139996
Someone explain '96' pls
>>
>>67143609
you can literally search 96 into google and it pops up, such is the never ending shoah that was and is the hillsborough disaster
>>
File: i dont even know anymore man.webm (3 MB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
i dont even know anymore man.webm
3 MB, 1200x720
>>67143609
>>96 people got crushed to death at hillsborough because the fans are retards
>>
>>67140374

Not sure if bait or retard....
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10055370
>>
>>67143635
Huh, what am I looking at?
>>
my fave
>>
>>67143635
wtf is this man
>>
SLIP TIGHT.
>>
>>67143739
>sliping dog.gif
>>
>>67139996
M E M E M A G I C

E

M

E

M

A

G

I

C
>>
>>67140308
literally, the Dallas Cowboys of actual football
>>
>>67143739
>Korean graphics

[[TRIGGERING INTENSIFIES]]
>>
File: 1371506281514.jpg (25 KB, 245x234) Image search: [Google]
1371506281514.jpg
25 KB, 245x234
>>67139996
>96
>>
File: five.jpg (426 KB, 2950x2094) Image search: [Google]
five.jpg
426 KB, 2950x2094
>>
>>67143954
>gf.jpg
>>
File: 1334402794172.png (117 KB, 300x329) Image search: [Google]
1334402794172.png
117 KB, 300x329
>>67140173
>gook
>teaching us about corruption in sports

Nice try Min-jun
>>
>HILLSBOROUGH HILLSBOROUGH HILLSBOROUGH

THE NEWS WONT SHUT UP ABOUT THIS SUCCESSFUL COVERUP
>>
File: Imagem-Spfc.jpg (590 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
Imagem-Spfc.jpg
590 KB, 1920x1440
Was in '05 against my team in pic related when Liverpool truly died?
>>
>>67144396
I think it's confirmed
>>
>>67144396
>>96

>>67144444
ohohohoh holy shit
>>
>>67144444
CHECK'D
>>
File: 1439346608530.jpg (94 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1439346608530.jpg
94 KB, 640x640
>>67144444
>>67144396
>>67139996

MUDERPOOL ON SUICIDE WATCH CONFIRMED

>96
>>
File: 1536378533.gif (1 MB, 325x203) Image search: [Google]
1536378533.gif
1 MB, 325x203
>>67138667
You now remember based Mou showing up at Anfield unshaven and in track suit shitting all over Liverpool.

>Slippy the clown in the circus.
>>
>>67143739
Hilarious. Never saw that
>>
>>67138700
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSfdQAadylo
>>
File: 1453972600629.png (398 KB, 680x1023) Image search: [Google]
1453972600629.png
398 KB, 680x1023
>>67144444
>>
literally where has my life gone
>>
lads check this shit out lmao

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=240892.6920
>>
>>67144396
>/SP/FC killed Liverpool
>96

poetry
>>
File: rawk illsbreh.png (120 KB, 1797x995) Image search: [Google]
rawk illsbreh.png
120 KB, 1797x995
I'm sorry, but this is some of the stupidest shit I've ever seen in my life.
>>
>>67144895

More like when will it go anywhere in my case, tbhph
>>
>>67145033
you forgot to mention this shit been going since 2009. its a world record for autism
>>
>>67139996
10/10!
>>
>>67138687
SLIP

96 GET
>>
how has nobody posted the goat abl video yet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLu_MWmhCzk
>>
>>67145993
someone needs to post this on the lelverpool reddit or rawk for maximum keks
>>
>>67146496 (Not Alive)
>>
>>67139996

objectively the greatest post in the history of the universe
>>
>>67147593
i bet >>96 went completely ignored

also check these comments out kek

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/4gk5dx/quick_poll/
>>
>>67139996
Bravo.
>>
>>67147647
>>
>>67142640

>you in charge of following logical arguments

He said that most people in Liverpool follow Everton. The fact you know a lot of scousers who support Liverpool doesn't negate anything, because for all you know, you're just getting lucky and meeting most of the minority.
>>
>>67147767
fucking kek i dribbled on my leg this shit is fucking comedy gold
>>
File: WAKE ME UP.jpg (432 KB, 896x1299) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.jpg
432 KB, 896x1299
>>67147767
Anyone have the >>96 power ratings? That or the "save the scousers" gif
>>
I'm going to cut all le meaymays and get serious for a moment here.

Yes, the Hillsborough incident was fucked up, to say the least. I don't give a shit if Liverpool fans want to commemorate it, because they should.

But what makes Liverpool the scummiest club on Earth for me, is how they appropriate the deaths of these people literally just to build a club folklore or paint a more heroic image of themselves. Go to RAWK or any other Liverpool-related forum or listen to the radio and I can guarantee you after every major win, at least one jackass will say some shit about how "the 96 would be proud" or "the 96 are smiling right now".

Fuck the fucking hell off. If the 96 really were watching from above, do you seriously think they're going to care about a fucking soccer match, and not the friends and family that they haven't seen in 30 years? I'm sure a lot of local fans genuinely care, but most of the rest are literally just using their deaths to build up some kind of romanticized folk tale about their club.

A few years ago, I went to England and sat in the Everton away section of the Merseyside Derby. Afterwards, some Liverpool fan on the radio was crying about how there were supposedly chants making fun of Hillsborough coming from the Everton section. Nothing of that sort ever happened. As far as I know, Everton has been nothing but respectful, graceful, and sympathetic with the whole incident.

But wait, forget all the help and effort Everton has given you throughout the event, you can't pass up the chance to drum up some victim points! WAAAAAH, THE 96!! WAAAAH, THEY MOCKED OUR HILLSBOROUGH!!

No, they fucking didn't. You're just making shit up because you want Liverpool to be seen as this heroic, justice-seeking club that stands up for the poor victims. The 96 would be fucking embarrassed if they saw this shit and would want you to stop using their deaths as an excuse to make your club look like these knights in shining armor, you fucking pricks.
>>
>>67148696
imagine if this was
>>
>>67147767
I love /sp/ style posts on reddit and seeing their reaction. They are much more classy supporters than we are. Anyone have the screen shot of someone posting about a poorly performing player "Thank god his Dad is dead so he doesn't have to see this. " and their outrage
>>
>>67139996
Fucking beautiful
>>
>>67138687
SLIP
>>96
>>
>>67148699

Don't forget they completely ignore the fact they caused the Heysel disaster that killed 39 Juventus fans and got English clubs banned from European Football for 5 years, they even had the audacity to say that it was Chelsea fans in disguise who caused it.

always the victim, it's never their fault.
>>
>>67148699
Nice anecdotal evidence there m8.
>>
>>67139075
they're making a second trainspotting film y'know
>>
>>67139996
JUST SLIP FOR THE 96
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yd0W6lmNAY

This is a silent post for Slippy G. I have no words, only keks.
>>
>>67149167
psot this shit on reddit lmao
>>
File: afp.jpg (572 KB, 2400x972) Image search: [Google]
afp.jpg
572 KB, 2400x972
>>67148890
Another retard who doesn't do his research.
>>
>>67149532

If you did your research you would know that many in the Juve sections turned their backs to this shit.
>>
>>67148482
sick bastards.
>>
>>67149617
That doesn't mitigate the fact that they did acknowledge Heysel, which directly contradicts your statement.
>>
>>67144903
>>67145033
wanted to register just to type 'c-c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker' but registration disabled.
>>
>>67149532

Not the guy you were originally responding to, but I don't see how this mitigates anything. Some acknowledge it, other's don't, just as how not all United fans chant shit about Hillsborough, but it doesn't stop Liverpool fans from holding the whole club responsible for when it does.
>>
i'm a bit late with this but happy slip day, everyone!
>>
>>67148482
not cool
>>
>>67139996
unreal fucking post
>>
>Go to the Liverpool subreddit out of curiosity
>Everyone talking about how "justice for the 96" has just been served
>Someone complaining about the South Yorkshire Police

Wait, what the fuck happened this time? I thought "justice" had already "been served", like, 3 years ago? Holy shit, I swear to God, there's like, one Hillsborough-related incident a year.
>>
>>67149855
I've never heard any Liverpool fan say that the entire United club is responsible for the chants of a few idiots, especially when the club itself condemns them. As for the post, it mitigates this guy's post >>67148890, which said that Liverpool fans *completely* ignore the Heysel disaster, which simply isn't the case.
>>
>>67150075
"justice" is the fans receiving tax-money for reparation, police is an easy target for that, and it's never enough.
They'll always want more """""justice"""" (money)
>>
>>67139996
Perfect GET.
>>
File: 1459960323527.webm (480 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1459960323527.webm
480 KB, 960x540
>>67139996
>>67144444
>>67144396
my sides
>>
>>67143635
what the fuck did i just watch
>>
>>67138687
S L I P
L
I
P
>>
>>67149532
fuck your amicizia
>>
>>67139996
>96

cant make this shit up famla
>>
File: heysel.jpg (77 KB, 604x356) Image search: [Google]
heysel.jpg
77 KB, 604x356
>>67149532
>>
Holy fucking shit everything is rolling against Liverpool in this thread!
>>
Why do Liverpool fans go on about >muh 96 all the time but don't seem to care about the Heysel Stadium disaster at the 1985 European Cup final that killed 39 Juve fans/ neutral spectators and injured more than 600 cause of Scouser football hooligans? Liverpool are the scummiest club ever
>>
File: 1435132313703.png (795 KB, 1023x975) Image search: [Google]
1435132313703.png
795 KB, 1023x975
>>
>>67138700
bang out of order that la
>>
>>67148805

The difference in culture is ridiculous. The stuff I quickly glance over as banter on /sp/ causes an absolute shitstorm over there.
>>
>>67151681
Because you're an idiot who doesn't pay attention la.
>>67149532
>>
>>67138667

Serious question, why was Stampy G pretending to be a center back? Also, under no circumstances he should have been the last man back
>>
>>67152811
le deep lying midfielder playing from the back maymay came back and bit brenny and slippy in the ass
>>
https://youtu.be/ddGNRPiisSY

Thread theme
>>
>>67142813

Some irrelevant Ameriturd crap, just keep ignoring it.
>>
>>67142813
Looks like a kung-fu kick
>>
>>67148699
No one gives a shit lad. You'll look back on this once you've grown up and be embarrassed for yourself. Personally I feel sorry for you. At least you've made this mistake anonymously online so it won't have any consequences for you. I just hope realise how dumb this is some day and take it back.
>>
Do they honestly think their club is that fucking holy that if the 96 were looking down from heaven, they would actually care about the result of a football match? Do they honestly believe that those who died, simply because they died at a football match, now place football above all else. Fucking idiots. For people who go on and on about RESPECT THE 96!!11! you could take your own advice. Those people had actual lives, actual friends, actual families, and scouse jokes aside, actual careers. Yet to you, if they were to descend down and come back to life, they would NOT go to any of these, or check on their loved ones, but care about whether or not Liverpool beats City. That's fucking ridiculous. It's like an Armenian athlete saying "THOSE WHO DIED AT THE HANDS OF THE TURKS WOULD BE PROUD" when they win a match. Those people wouldn't give a damn about the result of your game. This isn't a mentality within that one reddit poster, the whole entire fucking club does this and they NEVER notice a problem with it.Why? Because it makes them look like the "good guys" who "deserve the title", using the deaths of other people--their own fans even, to win supporters over. Fuck off Liverpool.
>>
>>67151666
I wonder why Mr. Satan.
>>
File: fox.jpg (74 KB, 880x586) Image search: [Google]
fox.jpg
74 KB, 880x586
>reading this thread as a neutral '''''''football fan'''''''''
>>
>>67139996
>96
>>
>>67139996
This post could not have been any more perfect. The best football related post coming from >this flag that I've seen
>>
>>67139996
>Leicester are about to have more Premier League titles than Liverpool
I just don't know how they are gonna live with themselves.
>>
>>67139291
I could see him doing some shit that would get them sent out of league football all together
>>
>>67140084
underrated post
>>
>>67138667
>3 minutes of stoppage time
>time of goal: 47:30

Other than the rampant flopping, the concept of stoppage time pisses me off the most in soccer
>>
>>67148699
>i didn't hear it, so it must not have happened
this is what you're saying
>>
>>67156279
Better then the clock stopping every 10 seconds
>>
Last two digits are the number dead at Hillsborough
>>
did he actually say we don't let this slip beforehand or is that just a meme?
>>
>>67164501
he said it
>THIS DOES NOT FUCKING SLIP NOW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi-SdzOlef4
>>
>>67164501
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi-SdzOlef4
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.