[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FIGHT WEEKEND EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: Bradley - In Shape.jpg (72 KB, 641x466) Image search: [Google]
Bradley - In Shape.jpg
72 KB, 641x466
Bradley is +175

You like those odds?

Also

>Carl Frampton STRIPPED for failing to contact Rigo to make a fight
>Lomachencko- Rocky Martinez a possibility due to the fact that Nicholas Walters refuses to fight him, even for a career high payday.
>Mikey Garcia is finally released from Top Rank. Last fought in 2014
>Fury vs. Klit will take place in Manchester on July 9th
>Fury and Haye expressing concern for Anothony Joshua

This Weekend

>Manny Pacqiuao vs. Timothy Bradley 3
>Charles Martin vs. Anothny Joshua.
>>
>>66671184
Oh almost forgot the most important piece of news

>Based Arum calls all UFC fans Donald Trump supporters.
>>
>>66671184

> Anothony

> Anothny
>>
>>66671189
kek. TYBA

>>66671184
Love Pacquiao but he really needs to retire after this fight. Usher in the era of GGG, Canelo, Crawford, Kovalev and other youngins

That being said, bogus odds. Desert Storm technically hasnt even beat Pacquiao, those odds dont change even with Teddy Atlas in his corner
>>
>>66671367
Pacqiuao is
>old
>coming off a shoulder injury
>looking toward to his retirement
And
>not as motivated as Timothy Desert Storm Bradley
>>
ask somebody who bet on joshua to lose aything
>>
>>66671534
He also beat a motivated Bradley in their first two fights, and was as unmotivated as he is now

The man is still fast as hell, even if the power isnt there anymore, so to think Bradley has those odds are ridiculous. Pac wins. Cap this.
>>
>>66671184
More breaking news

>Briggs confirmed to be on Haye Undercard
>PostolCrawford set
>>
>>66671577
Kek no. Pacqiuao is literally going to get knocked into retirement.

Speed doesnt mean shit ask Amir Khan . you gotta outbox them, not out speed them.

The Pacqiuao that fought FMJ will get wrecked against the Bradley who fought Rios.
>>
Canelo needs to be stripped if that mandatory fight doesn't happen after Khan, just like they stripped Cotto
Sick of that shit already Sulaiman you fat Mexican fuck
>>
>>66671594
>thinking bradley is on the same level as FMJ

Bradley isnt even on Pac's level. Bradley tried outboxing Pac in the 2nd fight, ended up in a brawl that Pac won with speed and combinations. He got outboxed

Also keep in mind that Pac took Rios to school while Bradley struggled until the famous Teddy Atlas speech which caused Bradley to KO him in the 9th

Khan is shit tier in the welterweight division so he's irrelevant. Hope he fares better with the monsters in the middleweights, but I doubt it
>>
I didn't even know there was a fight this weekend. I guess getting schooled by Mayweather made everyone stop giving a fuck about Pacman
>>
>>66671672
Bradleys problem has always been being baited into brawls. He looked sharper under Atlas and followed what he said,unlike with Diaz where Diaz would say "BOX" and Bradley would go right out there and start going head to head with Provodnikov again. Pacqiuao has lost any power. Speed without power is useless.

Rios had never been knocked out before. Granted, he was LHW come fight night and has always been a punching bag but if there is any fighter who could have baited Bradley into a brawl it would be Rios. And he wasn't able to.

Pacqiuao has always been over rated. He will get wrecked this weekend book it. And he's still a -250 favorite.

Age catches up to all.
>>
>>66671726
No that was Marquez IV.
>>
how many different threads dyou wanna make
>>
>>66671850
>Pacquiao is overrated

To some extent I'll agree. He' not an all-time great but he has beaten good fighters throughout his career, that counts for something

>Pacquiao's speed is useless w/power
Ask Algieri, Rios, and Bradley how that went

>age catches up to all
I agree, see "Fight of the Century" and tell me how a fight between old men went and wonder if it would've been better 6 years ago

I'd like to add that Rios is a shit boxer so you can implement almost any gameplan against him and it would work. So to say that Rios couldn't bait Bradley is almost an insult to Bradley because you're acknowledging Rios had any boxing skill or tactics to begin with
>>
>>66671895
Only have one.
>>
>>66672002
Floyd would have still beaten Manny
>>
>>66672002
>he's not an all time great
he is and will be remembered as such by the professional boxing community
>>
>>66672222

True. No version of Pacquiao is good enough to beat Mayweather.
>>
>>66672261
how so? He's beaten good fighters but never beaten Mayweather, who was the best of this era.

He was very entertaining though, and fought whoever, whenever
>>
>>66671184
>Mikey Garcia is finally released from Top Rank. Last fought in 2014
wow did he win it in court or did the contract run out or what happened? He'll probably won't fight anyone significant until 2017, what a shame
>>
>>66673124
Settlement reached. He will probably return at Light Welterweight.
>>
>>66673092
FMJ>JMM>MannyP
>>
>>66674163
I guess it's much better for him than not fighting but it's a shame he didn't go through with the lawsuit against aurum. If top rank reached a settlement they know they did something wrong
>>
i really hope floyd doesn't come out of retirement and get his ass kicked

i want to say i saw an UNDEFEATED fighter
>>
>>66674245
>>66674283
OP here

/box/ is up

>>66652954

Immigrate!!!
>>
>>66671726
No it means you aren't a fan of boxing because they're three big fights this weekend in three different popular divisions.

Leave the thread if you don't care about boxing.
>>
>>66673092
>How is Manny great when he hasn't beat Mayweather hwo is the greatest.

This is completely ignorant considering Manny has the better top names on his resume.
>>
>>66671184
BRADLY BEATS HIM LIKE HE DID IN THEIR 1ST FIGHT
>>
GOATnelo could easily destroy paqshit and desert nigger
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.