[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Vikings win a game "Hey, cool! Glad to see them actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9
File: 483610810.jpg (165 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
483610810.jpg
165 KB, 396x594
>Vikings win a game
"Hey, cool! Glad to see them actually winning for once."
>Vikings lose a game
"YOU DESERVED IT! VIKINGS ARE THE WORST FANS ON /SP/! THIS IS JUST KARMA FOR THINKING THEY WERE GOOD! THEY NEED TO KNOW THEIR PLACE! PACKERS OWN THIS DIVISION! I HOPE YOU ALL DIE SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATHS WHILE YOUR FAMILY WATCHES AS YOU LOOK BACK ON YOUR LIFE AND SEE HOW YOU WERE NOTHING BUT A BURDEN TO EVERYONE YOU LOVED!"

Calm down, guys.
>>
Vikings fans are actually pretty fucking shit on here man.
Probably just a couple of you doing most of the shitposting, but thats how it goes.
>>
>>64041248
How? Seriously, the amount of Vikings posting is about the same as Browns posting. Just look at how unbearable the Packers posting is, but nobody bats an eyelash.
>>
File: smug.jpg (8 KB, 397x380) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
8 KB, 397x380
> mfw Vikings thought they would win the division
>>
>>64041413
See what I mean?
>>
>>64041464
Stay mad, queen. Your team is shit.
>>
You faggots were shitposting so hard last week when they had the lead in the division, despite the Fudgepackers having destroyed you the week prior.

You really do deserve it.
>>
>>64041394
Im not going to dig through the archive, but vikings fans were just as bad with far less success.
again, maybe this doesnt refer to you or even the fanbase in general, but on here vikings fans are unbearable
>>
>>64041464
packers lose

>Lions "HAHHH FUCK, LEL FUDGEPUCKERS THINKING THEY'D WIN AROUND ME"
>Bears ">Mfw da burrs win the superb owl. Fuck da puckers"
>Vikings fans "insert 4 long ass paragraphs about how the vikings are better, mention how they have more divisional wins and how bad the packers, their franchise, and the entire fanbase is."

Vikings lose

>Packers Fans "Kek. Vikings fans think they'd win the division."
>Vikings Fans "IT'S REFBALL, WAHHH, PACKERS FANS ARE HORRIBLE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T EVER JUST SHUT UP THEIR FRANCHISE CHEATS THEIR FRANCHISE IS HORRIBLE THEIR PLAYERS ARE HORRIBLE THEIR FANS DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL AND ARE BANDWAGON MEMERS" and add about 4 more paragraphs defending their team and trying to say how packers fans are much worse.
>>
>>64041004
>"YOU DESERVED IT! VIKINGS ARE THE WORST FANS ON /SP/! THIS IS JUST KARMA FOR THINKING THEY WERE GOOD! THEY NEED TO KNOW THEIR PLACE! PACKERS OWN THIS DIVISION! I HOPE YOU ALL DIE SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATHS WHILE YOUR FAMILY WATCHES AS YOU LOOK BACK ON YOUR LIFE AND SEE HOW YOU WERE NOTHING BUT A BURDEN TO EVERYONE YOU LOVED!"

But this is true
>>
File: lacy3.0.jpg (44 KB, 413x378) Image search: [Google]
lacy3.0.jpg
44 KB, 413x378
>>64041567
underrated post.

Vikings /mad as usual
>>
File: 1448568845527.jpg (572 KB, 891x600) Image search: [Google]
1448568845527.jpg
572 KB, 891x600
Vikings fans can't take even the slightest amount of banter. They need to learn something from the Lions and Bears
>>
>>64041729
Yup. I don't know how these Vikings fans can try and rewrite history after that embarrassing display from their fans last week. It just is what it is. Be more classy next time and you won't get shit on in a classic karma loss.
>>
>>64042268
Oh and worst off is that it doesn't even have to be the packers they lose to for them to complain about the entire packers franchise. No matter if they lose to any team in the NFL, patriots included, they'd bitch more about the packers and their fans than who beat them. It's kind of saddening to see a fanbase so obsessed with another one.
>>
Hahahaha fuck you. My team gets it non stop, welcome to the fucking party.
>>
>>64041004

>Embarrassing loss where your team was completely and utterly exposed
>post a pic of an overrated WR with a cocky smile
>Why do we get made fun of?
>Calm down guys, don't banter me!

Surprised you didn't post Patterson high stepping and flailing his arms after getting his teams only score on the day after being down 38-0. Literally the embodiment of every Vikings fans when they have 2 seconds of success.
>>
>>64041004
>"Hey, cool! Glad to see them actually winning for once."
weak b8, go kill yourself.
>>
>>64041004
>Losing to the Shehawks
Pathetic desu
>>
>>64041567
This
I am just sad Fox changed the feed to the Bears game in the third quarter. I wanted to watch the grand finale to that shitshow
>>
Welcome to /sp/, we are populated with idiots and children.
>>
Honestly this is a fun season but with the eye test you know they are not winning a super bowl, defense great but lacks depth, Offense is pretty weak because bridgewater is shit, he panics easy, isn't durable, can't read coverage and is slow as fuck for a "mobile QB" he also has no game awareness, no concept of score, time or downs.

Hopefully with a trade next year we can maintain the defense and replace glasswater for a QB who can actually use Diggs, Wallace and Rudolph. Maybe trading a draft pick and Patterson
>>
>NFC football

Yawn
>>
This is why I'm killing myself. I won't have to deal with Packers fans. Packers fans won't have to deal with me.
>>
>>64041394
Let's be real, the only problem with Packers fans are a few insufferable trips. And no one, not even Sneak, likes Sneak.
>>
>>64046157
Sneak is my favorite just because he gives me hope, but I'm not talking about the tripfags. I'm talking about Packer fans in general. They make life just not worth living anymore.
>>
why did we get rid of randy moss? Is it because he was so good.

This game was a disappoint
>>
>>64046917
The team in general is a disappointment. Seriously, I feel like I'm letting my family down every day I root for this team.
>>
>>64046370
I think it's the vikings that make life not worth living, m8
>>
>>64047047
I don't care. I just wish I had to strength to hang myself. I'd be so much happier.
>>
Can still finish 9-6, much better than I thought this season would go. Also on the gloating side having lived through the choking away of 2 NFC championships and having to deal with the history of losing every super bowl they've ever been to I don't really give a shit about the Packers. The hardest team to beat is the Vikings themselves
>>
>>64048695
And they lost to themselves today, just like they do every week. Life's just not worth it anymore.
>>
I moved to MN from NY. Vikings fans are the definitely the biggest keks I've ever met
>>
>>64049384
Thanks for reminding me. What suicide method is best iyo?
>>
File: Aaron Rodgers relax.jpg (127 KB, 679x609) Image search: [Google]
Aaron Rodgers relax.jpg
127 KB, 679x609
>talk shit
>can't take it

shit team
shit fans
shit franchise
shit state
>>
>>64049384
Well duh, the Vikes have never won a championship, while the team next door is the most storied franchise in football

I just wish their suckiness didn't bleed over to Minnesota's other relevant teams
>>
>>64049486
I GET IT! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! I'M ALREADY TRYING TO KILL MYSELF TO MAKE YOU HAPPIRR! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!
>>
>>64049493
It's gonna be OK. It's just a game. It doesn't make me less of a person. I'm going to be alright. I'm not gonna do it. I have so much to look forward to.

I GIVE UP TRYING!!!!
>>
Vikings fans get in here

>>64048951
>>64048951
>>
>>64049486
This honestly pham
>>
>>64049974
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO KEEP ON REMINDING ME?! I GET IT! I'M A BAD FAN AND PROBABLY A BAD PERSON FOR FOLLOWING SUCH A HORRIBLE TEAM! I just thought that maybe one day they would be good, but I guess I was proven wrong. I will literally pay someone to come kill me.
>>
>>64049493
>Minnesota's other relevant teams

gigglingwhores.bmp
>>
Packfaggot here

I know you guys don't want to hear from me probably but I'm looking forward to that Week 17 matchup. I think we'll both be even at the top of the North going into that game and it will be a winner take all extra playoff game. I wish you good luck on the rest of your season
>>
>>64050624
Thank you, but it won't be a good game. The Vikings absolutely collapse when they play good teams. Heck, sometimes they collapse when they play bad teams. Just look at the 49ers game this year. Just be glad that you'll never be unhappy.
>>
As a Viking fan I don't really like fellow Vikings fans, but there were way more annoying fanbases on /sp/.

All the fucking Chiefs posting, Brady and Rodgers threads.

This fucking Panthers Saints game is amazing.
>>
>>64050624

Yeah all the marbles are on that game. As long as neither team has a 2 game advantage over the other, its winner take all.

Packers have
Cowboys
@Raiders
@Cardinals

I think they lose to cards and win the other 2

Vikings have
@Cardinals
Bears
Giants

If Packers do indeed lose to Cardinals, then Vikings just need to win one of those last games to go into the final game with a chance to win division (with a win @Packers)
>>
File: 1442975332295.jpg (142 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1442975332295.jpg
142 KB, 750x1334
>>64041729
Basically this f4m
>>
>>64049486
>shit state
Except for the part where it has the best quality of life in the midwest, and is consistently in the top 5 of the entire US
>>
>>64041004
>>Vikings win a game
>"Hey, cool! Glad to see them actually winning for once."
Fans of 30 other NFL teams
>>Vikings lose a game
>"YOU DESERVED IT! VIKINGS ARE THE WORST FANS ON /SP/! THIS IS JUST KARMA FOR THINKING THEY WERE GOOD! THEY NEED TO KNOW THEIR PLACE! PACKERS OWN THIS DIVISION! I HOPE YOU ALL DIE SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATHS WHILE YOUR FAMILY WATCHES AS YOU LOOK BACK ON YOUR LIFE AND SEE HOW YOU WERE NOTHING BUT A BURDEN TO EVERYONE YOU LOVED!"
Packers Fans

Congratulations you now know what it's like to be a Bears fan on /sp/
>>
What the fuck are you even talking about

Castrate yourself
>>
>down 35-0
>retard returns a punt for td and starts celebrating like he just won the fuckin lottery
>>
>>64055145
>touchdown return
>not allowed to celebrate
Who cares what the score is when you get one of those?
>>
>>64055781
>I've literally never played sports
>>
>Want the bears, vikes and Lions to do well solely because I hate all post Favre Packer fans
>Those three teams can't stop sucking shit
>>
File: vikingslionsandbearssomad.png (184 KB, 401x403) Image search: [Google]
vikingslionsandbearssomad.png
184 KB, 401x403
>>64041004
you asked for it faggot

don't dish it if you can't take it. I take as much joy in vikings losses and as i do in packers wins.
>>
File: kek.jpg (22 KB, 519x572) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
22 KB, 519x572
>this thread
>>
>>64042395

What do you expect from a team that gets most of our scraps?
>>
>>64043184
>NFC is the leading conference in super bowl wins
>rooting for a team in a conference where its the same 4 teams every year
>not rooting for a team in the conference with GOAT parity where even the bottom feeders get their spot to shine eventually.

Camedy geld friend.
>>
>>64051107
I think youre overestimating how good this cardinals team is compared to this years packers.

Not even a packerfag or live in a state anywhere near it but that Hail Mary is going to start a fucking inferno in that team.

Their defense is solid as fuck and if they can get their receivers catching consistently and confidence back up they are a lock for the Bowl imo. They couldve beat the Panthers in that game this year if they werent in a slump.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.