[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be 32 year old senior citizen bachelor >Go to China to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 18
File: reporter10.jpg (44 KB, 580x773) Image search: [Google]
reporter10.jpg
44 KB, 580x773
>Be 32 year old senior citizen bachelor
>Go to China to visit relatives
>They try to set me up with a daughter of a family friend
>She's a cutie-pie who is a civil engineer but she's post-wall at 31 years old
>She studied in Sydney and now works in Hong Kong
>Apparently she's never had a boyfriend before and my relatives suspect she's a virgin.
>Her reason for not having a boyfriend is that she's tall (5'9") and can't find a boyfriend taller than her in Hong Kong.
>Been chatting with her on wechat and she seems pretty low-maintenance/down to earth.

How likely is it that she actually is a virgin at 31 with the above facts and how likely is it that she's had 874 penises inside her already?

(She looks almost exactly like pic related)
>>
>>29958757
>She looks almost exactly like pic related
>How likely is it that she actually is a virgin at 31
>she's never had a boyfriend
Are you retarded? She gets fucked by a different Australian guy every week.
>>
You'll take any excuse to not ask her out won't you?
>>
>she

Anon I've got bad news for you
>>
>>29958757
>she studied in Normalfag: The Cuntry
abosulutely 0 chance virgin
>>
>>29958757
>post-wall
what's a post-wall woman?
>>
>>29958861
So are you saying he should ask out a potential non-virgin??
>>
>>29958757
Nothing to lose, just talk to her. If she's a whore then just say you're not interested. The only wrong choice is pussying out.
>>
>>29958757
>She studied in Sydney
you already know she was a slut there anon
>>
>>29958757
>Her reason for not having a boyfriend is that she's tall (5'9") and can't find a boyfriend taller than her in Hong Kong.
That seems really unlikely. I've been to HK and there seem to be plenty of dudes who would be tall enough.
>>
>>29958757
There must be something really wrong with her, by this age she should be divorced and have at least one kid.
>>
>>29958958
Yes. She has an engineering degree. She seems like a nice woman. He should date her.
>>
>>29958954
it's a woman past her prime, when her looks start to go downhill
>>
>>29958757
>my relatives suspect she's a virgin
they want you to think that, chinese people are vile, they know where attack, she is not a virgin man
>>
>>29958757
>>Her reason for not having a boyfriend is that she's tall (5'9") and can't find a boyfriend taller than her in Hong Kong.
what a shallow fucking whore
>>
>>29958757
She isn't a virgin. If you're okay with that go for it I guess. You should probably drop at the slightest hint of her being a slut though.

Comeback if you drop her and tell us what happened. If you stay with her, congrats and fuck off.
>>
>>29959025
OP here. Meh, I'm 6' tall so I don't really give a shit since it doesn't affect me. But I am still pretty hesitant to believe her professed innocence at her age. Although she does work in the New Territories area of Hong Kong and has so for the last five years. The expat white predators aren't as prevalent there as they are on the island, therefore I'm slightly more inclined to believe it...

(As an asian guy, I recognize that other asian dudes, especially Hongkies are too beta to have approached her. Now if she was working in Northern China where I'm from, where the guys are more macho, I'd be more suspicious....)
>>
>>29958757

Does it matter if she's a virgin? I mean, it matters that she's not disease-ridden and is faithful. But does it matter that she's had straya dick?
>>
Of course she's not a fucking virgin. She's 31 years old. Why would you expect a 31 year old woman to be a virgin? Would you be a virgin if you were as attractive as she is?
>>
File: 1468234428816.jpg (161 KB, 538x491) Image search: [Google]
1468234428816.jpg
161 KB, 538x491
>>29958757
>>Her reason for not having a boyfriend is that she's tall (5'9") and can't find a boyfriend taller than her in Hong Kong.

sure.....
>>
>>29959165
The girl in OP's pic is pretty average for a Chinese girl I'd say, and it is pretty plausible for her to be a virgin considering she's from Hong Kong.

I was in HK this summer and my cousin who's in her late 30's said she was still a virgin because she wouldn't have sex with someone she wasn't going to settle down with (she's had a few boyfriends but none of them were up to her standards or something).

Also, she still lives with her parents and works like a 50 - 60 hour work week to support them since housing is expensive in HK and her parents are retired. There's not much room for a relationships if you're a working class citizen.
>>
File: 724573457.png (765 KB, 732x683) Image search: [Google]
724573457.png
765 KB, 732x683
>>29958954
a woman born after trump's project is complete
>>
>31 years old
>GIRL
>virgin

No, wait
>GIRL
>VIRGIN
>>
>>29958757
Virginity is super highly valued in China.

I never lived in China, but when I lived in Japan I met a few girls who were virgins. One girl was a doctor and was really worried about it because she was hitting 32 and was still a virgin and was asking what guys thought of that. I told her it was weird and she should just lose, i would have fucked her myself if I wasn't dating her friend, but she said she was worried because she realized Japanese would be scared off from dating her because of her age while still being a virgin but if she decided to go back to China after finishing up her education after choosing her specialty, being a virgin would totally discount the fact that she was older and she said she could get some highly desired guys.

She had no game at all and didn't know what to do with guys so I had my doubt, I met them both at the same time and initially thought she was cuter but not much but her friend was way more interesting to talk to, glad I did since the Japanese girl was the best sex I ever had.
>>
>>29958757
>She studied in Sydney

No way shes a virgin dude. Extremely likely she fucked a guy at a frat party at least once.

Just ask her man. What's the point in wondering? Just make sure you reassure her that being a virgin is not something that's important to her and that there's nothing wrong with her experimenting in college (just to be sure she isn't lying).
>>
>>29958757

Ask if she would agree to have a medical doctor examine her hymen to determine likelihood of virginity.

It's not a foolproof test but it's better than nothing.
>>
File: thatsit.png (127 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
thatsit.png
127 KB, 500x281
Boy, I wish I was white so I could get free, quality, pretty virgin girls of any race I wanted. I have a physics and mathematics degree, graduated near the top of my class, work an R&D job making 70k/yr, have interesting and adrenaline filled hobbies, I lift, I have good skin, and girls still tell me "sorry I prefer white guys" or "sorry I don't date black guys".

Meanwhile white men can just merely exist and have sluts and virgins alike throwing themselves at them.

I hate all of you, may you burn in hell if it is real.
>>
>>29959593
Sad thing is, this is how some robots ACTUALLY think.
>>
>>29959607
Bro I guarantee it's not your skin color, you probably just have the sad, desperate, needy aura typical of a robot. You're probably a narcissist too, I mean you have money, intelligence, hobbies and still you want more more more. Try giving something back. Help those who are less fortunate than you. Get rid of the narcissism.
>>
File: shit-poster-324x160.png (24 KB, 324x160) Image search: [Google]
shit-poster-324x160.png
24 KB, 324x160
>>29959418

this

FUCKING AUSTRALIANS
>>
>>29959675
>Try giving something back.

I volunteer at soup kitchens from time to time and have done my bit for Alzhiemer's research in college, even helped write a publication on it.

>I mean you have money, intelligence, hobbies and still you want more more more

I'm a narcissist for wanting someone to love me? Are you high?

>you probably just have the sad, desperate, needy aura typical of a robot

Asinine generalizations based on nothing but tentative guesses on your end scream malarkey.
>>
File: Shiggy.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
Shiggy.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>29959011
>advocating being a cuck
>>
File: 1358381657915.jpg (105 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
1358381657915.jpg
105 KB, 950x534
>>29959675
>guy tries his best in life
>gets explicitly rejected based on his race
>"nah brah it's your attitude, give back to people who treat you like shit ;)"
>goes home and fucks his indian gf who likes his white skin

White guy here. This is the most obnoxious response I've ever heard.

>>29959733
The world isn't fair. The sad truth is, some people get to live large with no effort, and others have to suffer regardless of how hard they try.

"Carving your own destiny" is only true to a limit.
>>
>>29959607
There are plenty of nig nogs with girls.
Assuming you aren't lying about yourself, you are either ugly as fuck, boring, unpleasant, or too awkward to talk to girls.
>>
>>29958757
Fuck her and find out. There is a chance she's a virgin. Then again there also exists hymen replacement surgery, so you'll never know for sure. Maybe you can research that bit and learn how to tell if a hymen is fake.

At any rate, if you have sex, take that as a win and afterward dump her or continue as you see fit.
>>
>>29959607
I'm a black guy married to a Japanese girl. The actual Asian ones and not the fake twinkie ones don't care, and usually first gens don't care either although their parents might.
>>
>>29959878
>>29959878
>ugly as fuck, boring, unpleasant, or too awkward to talk to girls

Normalfags' reactions to me dispel all of those assertions.

I'm just not lovable because I'm black.

>>29959900
I don't doubt you pulled it off, but she's likely not as pretty as a japanese girl that a white guy could pull. Most black guys I see dating out (or even within their own race) are usually dating a chubby/fat/homely girl.
>>
>>29958757
LOOK, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. YOU ARE ALMOST LIVING THE DREAM OF ALMOST EVERY PERSON ON THIS BOARD. NOW, KEEP TALKING TO HER, DATE HER, MARRY HER AND BE HAPPY. YOU ARE ALMOST OUT OF THE WELL AND INSTEAD OF KEEP CLIMBING YOU ASK THE OTHER ONES THAT ARE NOT AS NEAR AS THE EXIT AS YOU IF YOU SHOULD GO. DO IT! BE HAPPY, YOU DESERVE IT!
>>
>>29959952
You'd be wrong, I met her in Japan while I lived there. But I fucked other Asian American simply because I'd traveled around the region and it was obvious they weren't some shallow fetish
>>
>how likely is it that she's had 874 penises inside her already?
100%

The average women becomes sexually active at around 12, and fucks 1-2 men a week, so it's more likely than not that she's broken 1000 dicks
>>
File: tfwnobf.png (25 KB, 638x233) Image search: [Google]
tfwnobf.png
25 KB, 638x233
>>29958757
Does it really matter if she fucked other men or not? She's 31, she probably just want to settle down, even if she was slutty during college.
>>
>>29960586
>yeah bro jsut marry this girl that licked dozens of assholes, got pissed on, sucked numberous cocks, and did god knwos what else, it was a long time ago ;)

Kill yourself

OP show some self respect and act like a fucking man.
>>
>>29958757

this "every attractive woman is a slut" meme is dumb
me and and 2 of my sisters are adult virgins, my sisters are both above 27, women aren't automatically sluts just by being attractive. also can y'all chill.
>>
>>29960602
Why does that matter? Serious question
>>
>>29960622
Actually, this is my first time agreeing with a woman, but you're right. Mostly average/ugly women are disgusting degenerates.

>y'all

You're black, that's why no man wants you. Still you're right in what you said, you just aren't part of the population you mentioned.
>>
>>29960667
Why does it matter if your gf was pissed on last week?

Are you a woman or some dude with a bisexual degradation fetish?
>>
>>29960693
My wife and I swing. I love fucking her but I also like fucking others. Its fun watching her have fun too.
>>
>>29960602
What the fuck is she supposed to do then, purityfag? Kill herself? I doubt you would deny stuff like >>29959823. People like sex. Doesn't mean they can't be loyal.

>>29960693
What matters is loyalty. She can't be disloyal if she isn't in a serious relationship, because she hasn't "promised" (as in, saying she has a bf) to be loyal to anyone.
>>
>>29960879

>implying women are capable of loyalty

If you want loyalty get a dog.
>>
>>29961320
>Obvious virgin is obvious
>>
>>29961343

>using virgin as an insult on /r9k/
>>
>>29961367
>implying a loser isn't a loser just because of the board
>>
>>29961540

I'm impressed that it only took you 10 minutes to come up with that.
>>
>>29958757
P = 1 - 1/infinity
>>
>>29958757
>>Apparently she's never had a boyfriend before and my relatives suspect she's a virgin.
How stupid do you have to be to believe this. Just straight up ask her if she's a virgin, I can guarantee the answer will be no
>>
>>29961740

What if she says yes but still isn't a virgin?
>>
>>29960879
you are simply not understanding the issue

the aversion against promiscuous girls is Not due to culture but to biology

the unvoluntary imaginations of your girls "past" that haunt you are horrific that is just a fact that women have to acknowledge

virginity is also the best predictor of a stable and happy marriage in contrast to sluttiness which vastly increases the chance of an instable and unhappy marriage

the associated studies have been discussed on here over and over again

sluttiness simply presents the general proneness to fast and meaningless pleasure which correlates strongly with the chance to cheat
>>
File: 1464137588747.gif (971 KB, 500x242) Image search: [Google]
1464137588747.gif
971 KB, 500x242
>>29959607
I go through the same thing anon. Don't bother trying to find an explanation anon or garner any sympathy here. Nobody will understand and you'll just get replies like >>29959675. You can have it all and life will still play with you like a bad joke. Its best just to build on your hobbies and enjoy life instead of chasing something that's less and less likely to be possible under the times we live in. QT's are rare for most people anyway.
>>
bumpli
>>
>>29958757
>She studied in Sydney
>Apparently she's never had a boyfriend before and my relatives suspect she's a virgin.

Fucking lol, let me tell you this as someone who lives in Sydney. The amount of Chinese foreign exchange students here is basically free pussy for any white guy. It is literally confirmed that she had dated and fucked a row of Aussies before going back to her home country.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 383x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 383x384
>Asian girl
>Studied in Australia

Nah lad, no fucking way is she a virgin Kek
>>
Impregnate her before she becomes barren!!!11
>>
>>29962619

This

Gold Coast here, qt Asians are pretty much fuck toys for us desu
>>
>a literal unironic normie thread filled with normies
Puking in my mouth and trying to swallow it
>>
>>29959878

I work a parking lot. Any of the decent looking young nogs are always with asian/white womens. More average ones/older ones are with black women.
>>
OP you are in luck, I'm gonna give you a lecture on why r9k is always right

http://www.theage.com.au/good-weekend/the-secret-lives-of-international-students-20160209-gmpypk.html
>>
File: 1406775193241.jpg (13 KB, 253x253) Image search: [Google]
1406775193241.jpg
13 KB, 253x253
>>29963451
>Almost a decade earlier, Betty had come to Sydney as a student, and began working - and drinking her way through her degree. To the despair of her conservative Christian parents, she became Westernised and shacked up with an alcoholic European. A gossipy friend even let it slip that Betty was no longer a virgin.
>>
>>29958757

Are you so fucking insane crazy that you would not date a woman just because she's not a virgin? Are you literally the dumbest person in the world?
>>
File: 1430728743290.jpg (80 KB, 1333x900) Image search: [Google]
1430728743290.jpg
80 KB, 1333x900
>>29963521
>"Here, it's just underground - so it's easy to try. And here you can go back home with someone you barely know from a pub, a white guy. It's a new experience.

>."Back home, in your parents' eyes you are perfect - so you try to behave like a lady. But everyone has a double personality, and so I try to release my 'evil' side here. When I go back to China, I will change back."
>>
Women hit the wall at 16, Anon.
>>
>>29958757

this post justifies banning this board and putting everyone who uses it regularly into prison.
>>
>>29958757
Well, mate, you have good reason to believe her parents and take their word for it.

1. They're her parents. They have a sense about these things. They're also asian parents - means extra sense around their children.

2. She's from Hong Kong. They are quite standoffish to anyone not hong kong. They'll be polite with you, but good luck getting personal as long as you're not asian.

3. She went to fuckin Australia, of all places. Australians are racist as fuck. She probably hates australians by now.

So yeah, big fat reasons you can go for her. If she's fucking past 30 and still suspected to never have a boyfriend, then you better take that suspicion seriously.
>>
>>29963548

>16
>not 12

Hopefully you learned something today
>>
MANLETS
B T F O
>>
File: 1468408152078.png (64 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1468408152078.png
64 KB, 200x200
>>29963600

You clearly know nothing about asians, nor Australians.

t. asian australian
>>
>>29963629
Sure. But unless OP is rich, there's little reason for a 31 year old woman to lie about her virginity.
>>
>>29958757
Chances are she was too focused on studying in Syd to be partying and taking dick and she's not very assertive due to being a female of her culture so she's probably a virgin
Either way it literally does not matter and if you two are thinking about being together why can't you just ask her?
>>
>>29963543
Welcome to /r9k/. This place is full of delusional idiots.
>>
File: 1468506232898.jpg (74 KB, 653x590) Image search: [Google]
1468506232898.jpg
74 KB, 653x590
>>29963670
>Chances are she was too focused on studying in Syd to be partying and taking dick and she's not very assertive due to being a female of her culture so she's probably a virgin

lol

I go to University of Sydney. Even the most hardcore study asian nerd girls want to be liberated by the white dick. I can't walk 5 meters without seeing an asian girl paired with a white guy in this city.
>>
>>29963687

dude seriously, what the fuck is this. Every time I come to this board I am more disgusted with it than the last. How do these people survive in the real world? They're like tumblr people but dudes. It's unbelievable. I feel like I'm reading stuff written by actual aliens with no relationship whatsoever to earth.
>>
ABO'D
>>
>>29963697
Damn, I'm guessing you're >>29963629

Sucks to be you. Look on the bright side, bro. At least their babies will come out unstable as they will never be able to live down the fact that their mother and father chose each other based on fetishes, and nothing more.

t. Korean who fucked all sorts of women but has settled on a korean girl
>>
>>29963715

No, I'm a different anon. I'm white and have fucked my fair share of asian girls, just calling it as it is. If a foreign girl has studied here, she's done. Pussy is like fucking water here, and asian pussy is tap water. I feel sorry for just how easy it is to slay an asian girl, I can see the speckle in her eyes when I walk up to her and initiate conversation, like she's just been chosen by a god. lol
>>
>>29963702
This board is tumblr for males. Blaming the failures of their life on everyone but themselves. And of course they deserve a virgin gf given to them for free, who would love them unconditionally for the fat greasy neckbeard neets they are.
>>
>>29963741

Yeah I think you're right on the money. In fact, now that I think about it, there's hardly any difference. Except instead of hardcore liberalism they go just a step farther and show up on the right.

"I'm a terrible person, and you're wrong." -R9K & Tumblr
>>
>>29963740
So how many pieces of the pie are you missing up there? Read your own post to yourself, kek
>>
>>29963783

What are you talking about? I was responding to whoever said

>Chances are she was too focused on studying in Syd to be partying and taking dick and she's not very assertive due to being a female of her culture so she's probably a virgin

Which is definitely not true.
>>
File: 1455554765398.jpg (813 KB, 1000x1354) Image search: [Google]
1455554765398.jpg
813 KB, 1000x1354
>>29958757
date her

stop worrying what neckbeards say on /r9k/.

if she is indeed a virgin, that would there is something wrong with her
>>
File: enraged pepe.png (204 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
enraged pepe.png
204 KB, 500x486
>>29963740
>>29963697
>tfw white virgin in Sydney
>tfw even asian girls don't want me
>>
File: big guy.png (485 KB, 680x523) Image search: [Google]
big guy.png
485 KB, 680x523
>>29958757
>anon wonders if shes any good
>while Australians shitpost in her vaginal hood
>>
>>29959607
You should be angry at your shit race, not white males.
>>
>>29958757
>cute girl
>studied

Zero chance of virginity
>>
>>29963697
>>29964665
Be friends with me sydbots
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.