[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>29939564 I've been friends with a girl for 2 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: areyoustupid.jpg (76 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
areyoustupid.jpg
76 KB, 500x375
>>29939564
I've been friends with a girl for 2 years who is now reportedly into me.
I like her As a friend (rii) but she's your typical emotional proximity mine
She's the mind of a nun in the body of a whore i.e. horny as heck but still a virgin out of a combination of shame and emotional explosions that keep boys away from her.

She L I T E R A L L Y visits my room alone, lies on my bed while she talks to me, sometimes with me lying on the bed with her
She has an incredible ass

I am a khv, I can feign normiedom but it's tiring and I prefer the company of autists. I have no knowledge of relationships whatsoever.

I know I am not the person she thinks I am, and I know a relationship with her will only end with her exploding at some point due to my social inability.

Tl;dr: Girl is into me, I'm so beta I decided a relationship wouldn't work before I even tried.

Do I trust my prediction or just go for it bcos this is far more chance than some robots will ever get?
>>
Go for it, last as long as you can, fuck her a couple of times, then when she dumps your ass be grateful for having had the opportunity to fuck her, cry a lot and move on.
>>
>>29939955
>She's the mind of a nun in the body of a whore i.e. horny as heck but still a virgin
this is the exact opposite. mind of a whore and body of a nun.

also, i would say only go for it if you're going to give it a real chance. i would never advise someone to become a normie people-user. if she's really too fucked up then think carefully before making a decision. on the other hand, you can try to tell her that you're just looking for something casual and get laid. though a virgin is extremely likely to become attached.
>>
File: ihatepain.jpg (36 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
ihatepain.jpg
36 KB, 720x540
>>29940048
>tell her that you're just looking for something casual
She would never agree to a casual relationship, in principle, she's probably waiting for marriage.

I don't believe she'll make it that far. As soon as a male takes charge she'll let them bang her and then she'll regret it massively afterwards.

In sight of the fact that I would never bang casually, (Really never, it's entirely against my being, I'd push a girl off.) I'd say I need to refine my question.

Do I trust my prediction, or am I being stupid considering my lack of relationship experience. I don't actually care much about sex, as beta as that sounds.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.