[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What types of girls do you attract /r9k/? Inb4 "hurr durr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 38
File: sweatgirl.jpg (255 KB, 1100x1600) Image search: [Google]
sweatgirl.jpg
255 KB, 1100x1600
What types of girls do you attract /r9k/?
Inb4 "hurr durr none XD"
Its highly unlikely that you've gone your whole lives without you at least suspecting a girl of being interested
>>
>>29938127
i've attracted 3 girls in my life, one of them was a 6/10, another was a 1/10, another was 4/10
>>
>>29938127
being liked by ugly girls and having ugly girls try and approach you is probably one of the worst experiences and is a heavy blow to the self-esteem.

i get kinda repulsed when i find out a girl likes me, even if she's not that bad looking. Probably how females feel about a lot of guys here.
>>
>Its highly unlikely that you've gone your whole lives without you at least suspecting a girl of being interested

Where do you think you are right now?
>>
Usually it's the same girl
>Tumblr
>Arctic monkeys
>Daddy issues
>Slutty
>>
I attract reasonably attractive women, most of them are sluts and only interested because of my looks. I'm too weird for an actual relationship
>>
fat goth/weeb types mostly. and even they don't want me anymore
>>
Mexicans and Asians
Not sure why because although I'm white I'm not the good white with blue eyes and blond hair
>>
File: uuu.jpg (72 KB, 480x635) Image search: [Google]
uuu.jpg
72 KB, 480x635
>>29938127
Fat girls and abusive girls.
>>
>>29938127
Theyre often whores who already have boyfriends
>>
>>29938235
I feel the same way even though im not sure if im honestly that attractive
>>
No girl has ever been interested in me as far as I know.
I've never even had a female friend.
>>
>>29938127
Depressed chubby white girls
>>
File: 1468464493726.jpg (20 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1468464493726.jpg
20 KB, 680x680
Can someone tell me why I attract fatties and mulattos please
>>
File: 355.gif (442 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
355.gif
442 KB, 480x270
>>29938127
>Attracting any girls
Please go to a different board, you don't belong here.
>>
iI have a fat fetish How do i attract a fat girl.
>>
literally bottom barrel i guess?
>>
>>29938178
this famo
i've only had ugly girls show interest.
like what, can't you do better so you'll settle?
>>
>>29938127
>chubby mexican girls
>chubby black girls
I suspect those types might just be more open about implying their attraction
white btw
>>
>>29938227
how to attract tumblr girls? I want some hatefuck
>>
Fucking super models with a heart of gold. And everytime I fuck it up.
>>
How the fuck are all of you fuckers attracting chubby girls? Thats my fucking fetish and i only ever attract skinny girls..

Why
>>
File: 1468461104970s.jpg (7 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
1468461104970s.jpg
7 KB, 250x200
>>29938404
>Dont be fat
>Be nice
>>
>>29938127
mostly stoner whores who love fast cars and money

source: im a stoner with a fast car and money
>>
>>29938127
Dyed hair tumblrs

Hippies (like liberal pagan ones)

That's about it
>>
>>29938235
>>29938302
post pics you two
>>
File: 1468363673782.jpg (78 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1468363673782.jpg
78 KB, 657x527
>>29938542
How?

0roignial
>>
>>29938127
Weird suicidal girls that cut mostly sometimes qtp2t's
>>
>>29938613
l dont fucking know
>>
File: 1467861692084.jpg (109 KB, 901x883) Image search: [Google]
1467861692084.jpg
109 KB, 901x883
>>29938127

I'm 100% honest here, never. No girl has ever shown interest in me.

And why would they, there are a nigh on unlimited better options available that aren't as ugly, short, autistic, or generally unpleasant as I am.
>>
File: 177.jpg (27 KB, 466x411) Image search: [Google]
177.jpg
27 KB, 466x411
>>29938599
>Hippies (like liberal pagan ones)
Where do you live where this is a thing? I'd love a hippie pagan girl to come live on the farm I'm planning to buy when I've saved up enough money
>>
>>29938127
The quality of girls that are actually attracted to me has slowly gotten worse over the years.

Gone a little like this
>pale pixie cut Homestuck (it was a different time)
>pale farm-raised writer girl (really thought I had a thing there. Never fall for the LDR meme kids)
>slutty slightly larger pale girl (Almost lost virginity there. Dammit dammit dammit.)
>slightly larger stage hand/wardrobe assistant (High school play. She was still cute.)
>Slutty unattractive religious girl (promised a date then fucked around and got back with her ex. Had a thread about it earlier.)
>>
Pale girls with brown hair.
>>
>>29938649
Be liberal or at least pretend to be
>>
Artsy tumblr indie girls
Weeb girls
Stoners
Quiet/awkward bookish girls

I can't get anywhere with any of them
>>
>>29938542
Are you okay anon?
Poor catto :((
>>
File: J8YK574.jpg (149 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
J8YK574.jpg
149 KB, 1080x1920
>>29938601
Only time im ever gonna post on this site.

keep in mind this is me after not shaving or giving a single fuck about my personal hygiene for about a few weeks
>>
>>29938672
Dammit that's my fucking kinda grill. MPDG types.
>>
Nerds and feminists, mostly. I have shoulder-length hair and play a few instruments.

Girls that like me are usually weirded out once they find out I'm not ultra liberal and/or don't play that many videogames.
>>
>>29938707
>Emo/10

Seriously I thought that hairstyle went out of style years ago. You're not too bad in the face area but that's only because half of it's covered up.
>>
>>29938744
Its unstyled right now
>>
>>29938707

I bet you suck mad dick.
>>
I haven't attracted many girls in my life but they've all been completely different. I don't think I'm successful with a particular demographic.
>>
idiots who think a mess is easy to pick up.
>>
This might shock you normalfags, but no one at all have ever even shown a hint of attraction towards me. Guy or girl.
I'm not as bothered by it as you might think, though.
>>
>>29938178
>Literal raostie man
Leave
>>
>Its highly unlikely that you've gone your whole lives without you at least suspecting a girl of being interested

You underestimate my power level.
>>
After middle school (~17 years ago) the only incident I can remember is me eating in the cafeteria at work and another employee sitting at my table for no reason and trying to make smalltalk. I think she was above average looking and maybe blonde. I don't know what the fuck she was thinking.

I don't think I attract women and I'd prefer it to stay that way.
>>
>>29938845
Well memed gentleman
*tips fedora
>>
File: 1468322369180.png (450 KB, 1174x924) Image search: [Google]
1468322369180.png
450 KB, 1174x924
All kinds of em.

My favorite girls are the southern belles.
>>
>>29938127
Fat scene girls. It's always fat scene girls
>>
>>29938127
when I was a teenager I'd get cute girls saying hi when I went to the mall.

in the 9th grade i had a girl in school flat out say to me "did you know that you're really hot?" as I was walking to class, and I just sort of looked at her confused and kept walking.

in 10th grade a cheerleader a year older than me tried to talk to me as I was leaving the cafeteria. I don't even remember about what. I assumed she was talking to someone behind me, and only realized she was talking to me as she moved to face me as I walked past. i looked back at her and she was still looking at me and I just awkwardly looked around and walked away.

then I hit a growth spurt and ended up being 6'2 and awkward for awhile, and after that girls stopped talking to me. they'd just giggle when i passed them or do passive aggressive things to get my attention instead of flat out trying to talk to me.

eventually a really slutty girl flat out pursued me and told me I looked like a model and shit like that.

so basically I attract pretty girls? but they don't actually do anything about it because girls are taught that """"""men"""""" are supposed to pursue them, but I'm only a Chad in appearance and a complete schizoid headcase otherwise, so the only girls that actively tell me about their attraction anymore are very slutty.
>>
>>29938127
Usually either Stacies or fat girls.

>inb4 chad

Not chad. Diagnosed berger who has shitty anxiety.
>>
I'm really, honestly, am trying to think of a girl ever having shown interest in me but I can't of anything, I'm sorry.

I went through high school without ever talking to someone of the opposite sex casually, only teachers and girls for projects. (Though that was rare)

I then dropped out of college and I haven't really left the house in 5 years I've NEETed, I'm 24 now.

Makes me feel really depressed again and I feel like just killing myself now because apparently it's really weird to not have gotten any attention from girls yet at my age.

See y'all.
>>
>>29938127
You have no idea man, you are completely clueless
>>
>>29938649
Also you can find hippies at phish concerts but their pussies are pretty rank
>>
File: 1462277815265.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1462277815265.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
Shitty ones
>depressed Tumblr girl
>sad poorfag with a shitty family and low self-esteem
>creepy weeb who wanted to touch my hair (it is pretty tempting desu)
>thicc but extreme daddy issues pale mixed race girl
>hot in a trashy way goth girl, also daddy issues
've treated all of them horribly, no wonder I can't get normal girls to like me
except the weeb girl, I never actually met here and would subtly flee whenever she came too close
>>
>>29938127
2 that I know for sure.

A 5/10 and a 6/10

Shut them both down.
>>
Literally the only girl who's been attracted to me was drunk off her ass at a party. I was tripping balls on LSD at the time so obviously that didn't go anywhere.
>>
Good looking ones usually. I keep on getting stares too and while I was typing this a girl asked me if I wanted to be her boyfriend.
>>
Literally every women I thought was slightly into me ended up being a false alarm.
>>
File: 1439744597117.jpg (64 KB, 770x423) Image search: [Google]
1439744597117.jpg
64 KB, 770x423
>>29938127

>this is what normie scum actually believe
>>
>>29938127
I can't get anyone interested so I gave up.
I'm just not women material.
>>
>>29938127
Pretty sure I've only attracted 1 girl in my life. Her face looks pretty good 7-8/10 but she's fat.
>>
Uggos/pushovers/assholes
>>
>>29939192
You seriously probably have. She was just, I assume, incredibly fat or unattractive. And you didn't pick up on it because of autism.
>>
>>29938897
> Not chad. Diagnosed berger who has shitty anxiety.

I'm not diagnosed with berger but was with "very strong depression" "adhd" and that was about it. They basically wanted to give me the "get fucked in the ass by society" medications.

I'm chad, don't let the world make you eat its ass bro. Get the word to eat YOUR ASS!
>>
>>29938542
Hey do you want to trade your attractive genes with mine because I only attract fat girls
>>
Asian girls seem to really like me. Something about curly brown hair is very appealing to them, I think that must be it.
>>
weebs
asian girls

thats about it
>>
>>29938127

None I had one woman go out of her way to be nice to me by driving me from class to a bus stop a mile away. Don't know if she was attracted to me. Last day of class, she says "guess I'll see you around campus?" I said "yeah" and left her car.
>>
File: dam.png (44 KB, 165x147) Image search: [Google]
dam.png
44 KB, 165x147
My black homies twin sister, the girl in Spanish class who never showered, the ugly mexican girl with a giant forehead in math class.

Shoulda went with black homies twin sister ;_;
>>
Hispanic girls are really into me.
I should use this to my advantage but I usually don't like them.
>>
I always think girls are more interested in me during winter then I remember I have a bright green coat
the only girl that has ever shown interest in me was a french Canadian Indian girl
>>
>>29939244
I got curly brown hair and no Asians have shown interest.

Tomboys can't help but gravitate towards my dick, at first I hated them but once I got past the short hair I found some of them cute. Unfortunately it never works out.
>>
File: why.png (8 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
why.png
8 KB, 509x619
>tfw I attract underage girls
>tfw they think I'm under 18
>They think I'm the younger brother

Why can't I give this power to one of you pedos, I don't want it.
>>
I've talked to a total of 5 girls in my life, one showed interest.
Dunno if that makes me a normie but according to /r9k/ anything makes you a normie
>>
File: 1468195311880.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
1468195311880.png
65 KB, 285x276
>>29938127
>What types of girls do you attract /r9k/?
The type of girls that doesn''t exist
>>
>>29938127
Had more gay guys trying to hit me up than girls. The only girl that managed to talk to me was a tomboy.
>>
>generally older
>very aggressive and confident, borderline arrogant
>very strong personalities, rub most people the wrong way
>really opinionated and don't give a shit who they piss off

Sucks that 2/3 were in relationships though, one straight up told me that if she met me 2 years ago we'd probably be together, and the other, well let's just say that even /r9k/ could detect the sexual chemistry there. I honestly have no clue why these types like me.
>>
>>29938127
I've attracted a couple really pretty stacies, one was like a 9/10. fucking kill me i regret my life i never got with any of them though, due to me thinking that i wouldn't be good for them or they'd leave me or we wouldn't be compatible. the 9/10 one even straight up called me attractive and asked for my number and everything. fuck my life.
>>
Men. Not even joking, I've probably been hit on by 5 times the number of guys than girls. I'm not even gay, but in college I was known as "that really tall gay kid in civil", so just about everyone thought I was gay, even though I'm not. I don't get it, I don't dress or talk all that different - although I have been told that I "stand" like a gay man, whatever the hell that means.
>>
>>29938127
Heh, I don't think you know where you are friendo
>>
>>29939611
I almost guarantee you have at some point during school, you just never realized it. Even if it was that fat chick with terrible acne in your grade 11 physics class, still counts.
>>
>>29938127
Three majors categories.

ONE!
>Far Left.
>No, really far left.
>Like, communism and shit.
I have no idea why. But they're typically feminists who think that I'm some beta who wants to support them. The fact I hate them so much actually makes me appear Chad-ish, somehow making them more interested in me. This creates a weird Love/Hate relationship. They love me, I hate them.

TWO!
>Major daddy issues
>Depressed
>Self-Absorbed
Just want to bitch and moan about their own problems, but want a shoulder to cry on. Unfortunately, I am still a beta-bitch at heart and actually dated one of these. Bad mistake. Let me tell you, out of all the things I done, this one fucked me up the most.

THREE!
> Super sweet
> Overweight or Ugly
> No real personality though.
I can't tell you how many girls that are really kind but kind of two dimensional otherwise have confessed to me. Okay, I realistically can, it's like seven or eight. Not that many, but I like hyperboles. Anyway, I generally get to know them, and they have little about them that is interesting. Like they are filler characters. Kind of sad, really. Or I believe they're too ugly/fat to consider. I can be very picky.
>>
File: Varg-smiling.jpg (11 KB, 320x350) Image search: [Google]
Varg-smiling.jpg
11 KB, 320x350
>>29938649
how's it going varg? new album coming out soon?
>>
Both of the girls who have been openly into me were both crazy similar, only real difference was one was in grade 10, the other grade 11.

>dressed like total sluts even though they never really had a boyfriend
>total attention whores
>super loud
>hated by the popular kids
>had very few friends
>really stuck up, absolutely hated it when people they thought beneath them even looked at them

They were both total cunts and hated by most kids for a reason. Looking back I really wish I had moved on one as I know I would have lost my virginity within a few months. I feel like they liked me simply because I was probably the "coolest" of all the losers.
>>
none
>hurr durr evry1 attracts girls xddddddddddd
neck yourself
>>
>>29939226
Fucked in the ass by society medications?

I don't follow. Elaborate?
>>
File: 1352264239520.jpg (48 KB, 421x414) Image search: [Google]
1352264239520.jpg
48 KB, 421x414
chubby black girls.
kill me

>>29938345
>being mad you attract qt mixed girls

fuck you faggot you have it great
>>
>>29938127
>suspecting

I have suspected, sure. Then found out (sometimes embarrassingly so) that I was wrong. I am not attractive and I don't have any money so no one is interested in me.
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (37 KB, 321x333) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
37 KB, 321x333
Fatties, always fatty sjw whores. Literally all I ask for is be female and don't be fat.
>>
>>29938326
>I've never even had a female friend.
I do, it's okay.
>>
I literally fall in love with every girl that acts nice to me..
>>
>>29939796
You honestly think that some hambeast has never looked at you and thought you were cute?
>>
I've caught some of shyer bookish girls glancing at me before turning red and looking away, but they might just be scared that the ugly dude noticed her while she was studying the abomination.
>>
File: 1419751726219.jpg (89 KB, 393x325) Image search: [Google]
1419751726219.jpg
89 KB, 393x325
>had multiple girls into me across middleschool and highschool
>always ignored their advances as I was struck with oneitis super hard
>literally every single one of them is now in a relationship, if not married, with a chad
>meanwhile I haven't had a girl interested me in the past 6 years

If I had one wish it would be to go back in time and kick the living shit out of my past self for being obsessed with this girl who thought little of him while ignoring a handful of 6/10s.
>>
>>29938127
Crazy ones and I hate it. I met some girl through mopeds I liked a lot, until I realized she was insane..I still would have fucked her, but I would cut off contact after that. hahaha.
>>
Bumping this thread even though it agitates my prostate cancer
>>
>>29938127
I attracted like 5 girls that I know of without a doubt.

One of them was a 8/10, and desu she looks like an older version of a child model someone on /b/ posted a while back. I'd show a picture, but all of them are new, and her pregnant hormones fucked up her good looks. And another 2 girls I know liked me also got pregnant. Another girl who liked me started going out with women. I'm shit out of luck, really. One girl was flirting with me while she was pregnant, and asked if I could go to the hospital with her when she goes to have the baby. Like hell naw I ain't letting you sign my life away on a baby that's not mine.
She got the picture when I sent her a link to a song by eminem, superman; the lyrics are really similar to our situation, and I'm pretty sure she probably cried after that. But whatever.
>>
>>29939902
>You honestly think that some hambeast has never looked at you and thought you were cute?

I have been overweight my entire life and morbidly obese since middle school. my hair is frizzy and poo-colored and I'm a weird fucker. The only women who I have suspected of being interested in me were merely cases of me projecting my attraction onto them. It's led to some embarrassing rejections

So no, I know no one, not even a 1/10 cripple has ever thought I was attractive.

Why is that so hard to believe?

>tfw qt chubby gril who is literally dying says she just wants to be 'freinds'
>tfw she blocks me
>>
File: IMG_20160714_020339.jpg (49 KB, 720x553) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160714_020339.jpg
49 KB, 720x553
Alright guys, this thread has concluded. You can stop posting here and come to my thread. >>29939973

Thankfully, it is much more interesting and fun to post in than this one. I found the issues in this thread and fixed them in my very own, and free of charge I invite you to join me. You can thank me later.

>>29939973
>>29939973
>>29939973
>>
>>29938127
>Its highly unlikely
Who do you think I am? Not a single female was ever interested in me and I'm already a wizard. I didn't even got the pity speech about "How nice guy you are and eventually you'll make a lucky girl extremely happy".

If a girl was ever interested in you, you aren't a robot etc reee
>>
>>29938127

Insane girls

I had a gf a few years ago who cut herself and had a couple suicide attempts and almost killed herself and almost killed her dad

But dat pussy tho niqqa damn
>>
File: Ms Coffey.jpg (140 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
Ms Coffey.jpg
140 KB, 467x700
>>29938127
Lets see
appearance in order of importance:
>Not fat
>Red head or ginger.
>Good face
>White, Hispanic or Middle Eastern
>medium to large breast
>Ass: I really don't care
>>
Fat girls but I never fucked any of them despite being desperate to have sex. A lot of them expected too much from me, never really expected them to have high standards.
>>
>>29938707
>he thinks he attracts women
You're literally the friendzone beta cuck that females cry to when Chad stops giving them the dick.
>>
>>29940278
i never said i attracted women.
>>
>>29939632
Believe me anon, I'm ugly inside and out. I have literally zero redeemable qualities and have lived my whole life without a friend.
I'm no different then a ghost to this world.
>>
>>29940320
sorry I take that back but i will say i do not think im attractive.
>>
>>29940208
Read the prompt, again, you fucking dolt.
>>
>>29938127
Scary chicks.

Good god the horror especially in today's environment which has never been a better time in history to be one of them.

And i attract them.

Took me awhile to figure it out as I noticed smaller common themes at first and that made me ponder the bigger ones...eventually I figured it out and it explained SO much. At this point if I die foreveralone that is literally my good end.

Most men want women but me I am stuck desperately trying to avoid them because of what i attract. Worst part is I don't even know whatever the fuck it is they find so desirable about me.

Seriously though WHY? What the FUCK is it?

I mean i am a short scrawny autistic jackass. So what the fuck?

Fuck why does scary have to walk hand in hand with dangerous...or evil for that matter.
>>
>>29938127
None
That's the problem.
>>
Black girls (all kinds from hood-prep-african(my favorite desu)) and average girls. It's weird when one comes up to me. Mostly because i'm not used to it (happens rarely but it happens). I send signals that i'm not interested, but sometimes they just hang around until i tell them explicitly (usually around the 5 min mark). I'm depressed and do not currently have a romantic capacity.
When i wasn't so shitty i attracted all kinds of girls. They were cool and quite pretty actually, but i didn't do much of anything because i was dumb and couldn't tell or was afraid it was a joke/being creppy. Doesn't matter the only one i ever wanted to attract didn't want me. We were best friends and that was that. Had to cut her out a couple months ago. I thought i'd be doing a little bit better by now but i think i'm worse off than i was before. It was 5 years well missed but well spent.
>>
File: tumblr_nn2fbeQPg11titub2o1_400.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn2fbeQPg11titub2o1_400.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>>29938127
>highly unlikely that you've gone your whole lives without attracting any girls
>highly unlikely
>>
>>29938127
Girls that i'm not attracted to.
>>
>>29938127

Do you know where you are?

That said, the only girls who have ever shown interest in me was a few fat girls. Which is really too bad, since I'm a 7/10 at least
>>
Only chubby to fat indians, and the occasional special kind. Drooling and walking like a dinasaur special.
>>
Stoners and crazy girls. Usually somehow ones that I think are really cute who I tend to avoid end up coming to me and trying to be my friend.
>>
>>29938326
Exactly the same here

The one girl I thought that liked me was pretty normie

How can I tell if one likes me?
>>
>>29939838
This. I'm a KV so I guess I'm just pathetic
>>
>>29938127

>this is what normalfags actually believe

Even my own mother says I'm ugly
>>
>>29938127
Once my friends gf got me a pity date with her fat friend. I think she was into me. Otherwise literally never.
>>
when i was in 2nd grade a chinese girl had a crush on me

Saw a picture of her a year or so ago and she's a 3/10. There's also a psuedo-Stacey who liked to be all flirty and playful whenever she had trouble with her bf (i can proudly say I cucked someone), never escalated past her randomly kissing my cheek or shooting the shit about die antwoord because I'm not an asshole who fucks a girl who has a boyfriend and I wouldn't have the social know how anyways. I was like her token beta guy to fuck with whenever chad did chad things, she probably thought i looked really cute whenever i had to process her randomly fondling my hand or hugging me
i miss her, well not her but getting hugged by a hot girl is just cozy even if it doesn't mean anything
>>
>>29941196
Ouch. Mine tries to tell me I'm not

Sorry anon...
>>
>>29941340
It's alright
Better that she tell me I'm ugly than I got publicly humiliated by some Stacy .
Now I know I'm unfit to exist and hide my face in hoods or simply don't leave the house
>>
>>29940413
>calls someone else beta
>apologizes like a little bitch when confronted
>>
>>29940490
what makes these chicks so scary
>>
Girls with bipolar and schizophrenia.
>>
>>29938127
bleh looking fatties or 3/10s
>>
Ill list them

-A cute girl with blue eyes, but i was too autistic to do anything with her.
-A petite girl who did kung fu, kinda ugly but had green eyes.
-A latina girl with a good ass, also petite.
-A redhead girl, she worked as a clown.
-A chubby geek girl with glasses.
-A flat as a board redhead who liked books.
-An anorexic girl who vomited in front of the entire class.
-A crazy af latina girl who killed herself and was very kinky.
-A crazy 13 year old girl who stalked me.

Thats it for now i guess.
>>
>>29942110
These all sound amazing besides the chubster
Fuck you, Chad
>>
>>29939952
Time travel when
The regret is too much
>>
>>29942110
Forgot

-A blonde archer girl
-A drunk af girl who looked like Anne Frank
-A tall slut.
>>
File: handsome squidward.jpg (16 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
handsome squidward.jpg
16 KB, 240x200
Girls who have gone through some sort of personal tragedy and therefore value themselves less and are willing to settle for someone less than what they really want or what society says they should want.
>>
>>29938127
>What types of girls do you attract /r9k/?

I've got the usual that beta males get since he gets himself normal clothes instead of cargo pants and New Balance combo - fat, short, ugly girls with faces that makes you puke when looking at
>>
>>29938127
Trannies and desperate niggers
>>
>>29938569
I don't understand why fat girls don't like fat guys... Even the worst most disgusting fat "activist" want a Chad with an adonis body
>>
>>29938127
ugly chicks
>>29938178
this, the worst thing is how they act like you're supposed to be pleased or something
>>
>>29942265
I don't understand how fat girls can be so confident in themselves when they look so repulsive
>>
>>29939811
Would you fuck a hot skinny tranny that's anti sjw and /pol/?
>>
I had a gf when I was 16 who broke up with me after a month, apart from that I've never had any girl show any real interest in me, although I did have one ask me out as a joke so she make me look like an idiot in front of everyone I know.
>>
File: 1434810742224.jpg (356 KB, 790x615) Image search: [Google]
1434810742224.jpg
356 KB, 790x615
>>29938127
When I was 11-12 and I was very thin and still cute a very cute grill who I didn't know randomly started a conversation with me, telling me I have pretty eyes and asking me stuff, of course being the autist I am I made up an excuse that I had to leave and power walked out of there. Other than that a couple of years later when I had chubbed out and got acne, a really ugly, fat girl talked to me and that's it. Those have been my two experiences with girls in my entire life.
>>
File: 1468299127822.png (360 KB, 601x595) Image search: [Google]
1468299127822.png
360 KB, 601x595
>>29938127
There isn't exactly a pattern but;
>rich
>repressed slut
>posh
>daddy issues
>intelligent

Maybe the fact I'm tall and a bit Dadlike makes them want me
>>
I attract girls that are compulsive liars and unbeknownst to me, emotionally cheat on their boyfriends with me because i'm a "nice guy" until they find some asshole who treats them like shit, leaving everyone involved feeling worse off than before
>>
>>29942443
Tfw slowly converting my trans gf to pol
>>
>>29938127
8/10s with boyfriends
>>
old, married, meme intellect kind of women
and i am 28
it's been like that since i was 19, when i was raped by this 40+ old woman
and i was a fat fuck
i don't know what makes me so attractive for used up, bitter women, who hate everything
maybe the fact that i was depressed since i was 15 or so
who the fuck knows
>>
>>29938345
>you attract mulattos
Teach me your ways
>>
>>29938127
Indian and Chinese girls.
>>
>>29942869
Explain in detail how you were raped please
>>
What the fuck is this thread? Rip /r9k/. If you can attract a girl, you need to go. It seems though that all the robots have died and only the normal faggot remains
>>
>>29938127
I wouldn't know, if a girl gets close to me I would have no idea if she loved me or hated me, I would just assume she was plotting against me
>>
>>29942907
>be 19
>fat fuck, long curly hair
>my mother is a teacher
>it was about that time when microsoft office became a need for every teacher
>my mother lets all of her coworkers know that i am a wizard when it comes to pc shit
>5 of them invite me over
>stupid women, don't get anything and i rage
>one of them found me raging to be very hot for some reason
>autistic as fuck, don't know how to react
>she touches my cock
>hard as a rock within milliseconds
>not turned on, anxious and awkward
>she jerks me off and i jizz 5 seconds in
>fuck.dll
>she showers with me, even tho i am a fat fuck (130kg)
>tries to make shit less awkward by talking to me
>we get back into microsoft word lessons
>i start raging again because she can't figure out how replace option works
>again touches my dick and this time she needed to suck me off
>couldn't exactly resist
>she literally fucked me for 5 minutes and my dick turned into a sprinkler
>she wasn't even attractive
>later i found out her husband was a beta faggot working as a school counselor
>raging turned her on every time
>seen her afterwards and i didn't fuck her ever again
>felt violated
>when i mentioned this to my friends they were all like "good for you" and shit, being that i was a virgin fag before that
>>
>>29943122
Damn that seriously sounds like it's out of some low budget porno or something. It's crazy that if that exact same thing happened to a girl the perpetrator would be in deep shit. Sorry that it had to happen that way man
>>
I've only had 1 'girlfriend' in my life and I was just a beta rebound and we broke up after a month and a half so i'm not too sure
>>
Fat desperate girls
But I'm not sure they really want a clingy NEET robot
I wish they did ;_;
>>
>>29938127
I've been with a statistically disproportionate number of women who like to be chocked.
>>
>>29943175
it just contributed to me hating women in the following years, up until this day. had a couple of girls i really liked. got intimate with 2 of them and one of them was a heroin addict (she said she was off the shit, but she wasn't) and the other one is a facebook attention whore, with lordosis. both of them made me hate women the way i do now.

tried turning gay, but sucking cock didn't turn me on when i did it first time and i sorta didn't want my ass fucked. tried fucking guys, but asshole doesn't feel right, neither do men's asses.
this is how you turn asexual, senpai
>>
>>29938127
I had this one coworker who I think might have been attracted to me. Realized later that she was pretty cute as well.

Only time. Oh well.
>>
>>29943269
This really fucking pisses me off. You could have had "normal" sexual experiences with women that cared about you but that one neglected bitch had to impulsively make a move on an unsespecting kid, what a worthless vapid whore.

My only sexual experience is with a girl that I genuinely loved whom I couldn't get it up for that subsequently left me, which led to me ruining my life. I blame it on nervousness but who knows if it would ever work if I even get the chance again. Maybe being "asexual" is just the way to go
>>
>>29938895
Yeah yeah post face now u delusional autist lmao
>>
>>29943347
Getting a little drunk tends to help your dick get hard without being nervous. Getting too drunk makes your dick useless tho I guess really liking someone makes your dick dead for whatever reason.
>>
they are either fat, crazy or want something "casual"
>>
>>29938127
literally none, for the first 19 years of my life I was fat sack of shit with no real friends and past that when I lost the fat I was never approached and always rejected so I can safely say none.
If they were actually interested then i wouldn't know about it because I don't fucking gossip like a normie
>>
>>29943473
Yeah I think knowing that it was something I had wanted for most of my life and that it was literally right in front of me just made me think too much. I just try not to think of sex as a goal anymore and work on improving other aspects of my life
>>
File: 154194251054.jpg (69 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
154194251054.jpg
69 KB, 535x577
>>29938127
>>
>>29942980
Honestly I feel like the only real robot here sometimes

All these normies with experience...
>>
>>29938127
One is a faggot who outed himself as a tranny shortly after blowing him off.
One is slightly overweight and boring beyond belief.
One is an esoteric nutjob who has gotten the idea of "saving" me into her head.
>>
>>29943511
>tfw no crazy drug-taking pierced gf
>>
>>29939641
>no qt commie gf
where do you find them?
>>
>>29939641
>But they're typically feminists who think that I'm some beta who wants to support them
Communism rejects the idea of current feminism, they're all about feminist ideal present during WW2.
>>
I've had solid 8s interested in me... once they get to know me that changes pretty quick
>>
>>29938127
>>Its highly unlikely that you've gone your whole lives without you at least suspecting a girl of being interested

>it's literally impossible for normalfags to imagine a life where nobody is interested in you

Fuck off
>>
>>29938127
That's where you are wrong.
However I have been told one girl liked me in elementary. Since then, I either don't see it or there are none.
And I actually do have friends...
>>
Fat ones. Always the fat ones (unless one-time things count). But recently 8/10 girl asked me to go out somewhere out of blue, we didn't know each other, we just were on the same, let's call it, event and after it she wrote to me on fb, now we're set for a second date, if I can call it a date because I'm too spaghetti to flirt etc.
>>
In seventh grade, I had pretty good hearing and a wad of ugly normies were sitting next to me, and they were asking her who she likes. She gave hints that it was in the classroom and in the row next to her (my row), The short, fat, unhygienic girl whispered into her friend's ear, "Anon". I looked over and she was embarrassed. I could have gotten a girlfriend, but my standards were too high to fuck a fat chick. We also had nothing in common. That's the thing with women, they don't jack off all day, watch YouTube, play games that 8 year old kids nowadays play, or anything that I like to do.
>>
File: Snapchat-8091493309918233141.jpg (858 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8091493309918233141.jpg
858 KB, 1440x2560
>>29938127
This shit is just unbelieveable

Pic related, women have never seen me as anything but worthless garbage on the side of the road

Fuck you and your normalfag shit.
>>
>short chubby girl 6/10
>half black half filipino with no daddy slut, I might of got her pregnant, her beta satellite she also fucked around the same time is raising the kid though. 8/10
>short fat chubby, kinda cute, low self-esteem, made out 7/10
>crazy slut, ever touched her5/10
>my own fucking cousin, fucked her once, also daddy issues 710
>Girl from Turkmenistan,dated her for 5 months, 10/10 became a model, I spilled to much spaghetti and scared her away. Liked me probably because I am Orthodox.
>Cuban girl 9/10, dated me to make her boyfriend jelly. we made out though.
>Mexican girl 8/10 wife material, beautiful innocent, petite little thing, but she broke up with me because she wanted to move back to Mexico.

I'm good looking but years of child abuse destroyed my self-esteem and ability to smile.
>>
File: readImage.jpg (7 KB, 222x225) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
7 KB, 222x225
>>29943883
>chubby
>anything more than 5/10
>>
File: image.png (17 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17 KB, 509x619
I hate this thread, I'm not halfway as autistic as some of you and I've never even had a girl speak to me casually, where do you guys find these girls with low standards
>>
>>29944132
....have you ever had a job? If so, how did you not speak to women?
>>
>>29938672
>they are attracted to me
>can't get anywhere

FUCK OFF
>>
>>29938127
I attract borderlines and single mothers.

I suspect this is the same for much of /r9k/.
>>
>>29938649
Dude go WWOOFING (look it up) I met tons of hippies from all over, all girls were qt tbqh
>>
>>29938127
Think again motherfucker!

>be awkward as fuck indian, can only talk to dudes without spilling spaghetti
>live in the US
>implying white chicks like indians
>implying black chicks like indians
>implying asian chicks like indians
>implying indian chicks like indians
Just doesn't fucking work like that. I'm okay with it though, I don't give a shit. Kinda feels bad that all my friends are getting gfs, but not much I can do about it.
>>
One fat white blonde girl in high school and a couple mexicans. One was pretty cute, back in middle school. Sucks I never went after the opportunity.
>>
File: american psycho oh.jpg (182 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
american psycho oh.jpg
182 KB, 816x816
>>29942226
that's an interesting analysis you posted there
>>
File: 1468493917645.jpg (130 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
1468493917645.jpg
130 KB, 832x690
>cute blonde virgin girl who likes videogames and was kinda shy. >Ignored her because she was chubby.

Kinda fucked that one up. Oh well lost my virginity to a slutty friend a couple of months later. Have a fwb kind of deal with her and the chubby girl got some dweeb boyfriend.
>>
I only attract cute chubby guys. I don't mind it at all.
>>
File: Untitled (4).jpg (269 KB, 864x449) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (4).jpg
269 KB, 864x449
These are the only three girls I know for sure were interested in me. Girl on the right was the only one to actually ask me to be her boyfriend and I said no
>>
>>29938127

Varying degrees of chubby, really should've taken my chances tbqh
>>
>>29938127
none, absolutely none, you normies cannot understand that. There are men no woman will ever want to do anything with. Not especially ugly ones or fat or whatever, I think it's more of the general aura a man can have, what he transmits, what feels he inspires.
I was never approached by a girl during scholarship and no woman went talking to me in social situations (parties, bar, hobbies, sport) after. Now at nearly 36 I barely go out shopping for food and work, only by bike to avoid any unwanted contact.
>>
Whores with daddy issues, seems to be a common theme
I'm a "nice guy" I guess who will put up with their rubbish, I've learned that if they have self harm scars or live with their mum only it's a red flag. They've mostly ruined women for me
Fuck those 3 women
>>
>>29938127
I might have attracted a 7/10 red head that like MCR, Dr. Who, and Marvel movies back in high school. I seriously believed we were just friemds though.
>>
>>29938127
24 here, and I mostly attract teenagers. Probably because I'm a twink. I started lifting 3 weeks ago. If only I could grow a proper fucking beard.

I know a 14 yr old (or was it 13) qt3.14 who has a huge crush on me. She thinks I'm 19 or something, baka desu pham.

>tfw when i wish i was a teenager
>>
>>29944550
I think it's all due to being ugly. I'm a hideous skinny fat faggot with a receded chin and have never been approached either
>>
>>29938227
Does she dress up in skirts and cute pastel clothes, maybe some thighhighs? I'm into tumblr looking girls
>>
>>29944604
>24 here, and I mostly attract teenagers.
What don't you like then? Teen girls are several times more attractive both physically and mentally than those of your age
>>
>>29938672
I'm happy with everything there but stoners. The rest sound cute desu.
>>
File: 2016-01-30_16.45.59.jpg (222 KB, 1280x855) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-30_16.45.59.jpg
222 KB, 1280x855
Whichever ones I want
>>
>>29942217
an anne frank looking girl used to be real into me
we hooked up some times it was strange though
>>
>>29939952
Fuck i feel this man
>>
>>29944678
With that vape? No fucking wonder m'dude
>>
>>29944661

LOL if only i could fuck 16 yr olds withouth facing consequences. My problem is that I look like a fag and I want women to treat me seriously.
>>
>>29944621
I don't know, I have and had very few if none male friends, the problem is the same for me : to have social interaction with people, casual chat (not job related / politics / science) if it's a woman you can supposedly go further and try seduction but first step is always the same and I cannot even go there. During my life I had some shy and shut friends, most of them are married with child, it amazes me every time, I have no clues on what they did to obtain that, regarding their personalities, certainly nothing extraordinary.
>>
None. No girl has ever approached me, gave me a special look, or even talked to me willfully.
>inb4 "maybe you weren't paying attention"

Nope, that's definitely not it. I remember back in HS my friend playfully asked a girl "has anyone ever liked anon?" Her response was "no, I've never heard his name come up before from anyone." Me and my friend could tell she wasn't even joking.

Attracting girls is all about looks. I have the body, but my face is fucked. So I stopped trying to hope to attract a women.
>>
I just remembered I also got approached by several sporty blondes in college who introduced themselves to me while I was eating alone in the cafeteria. They said we should hang out. I never followed up on that.

Even if I knew how to follow up on that I'm not attracted to blondes with bland interests.
>>
>fat with mental issues and lives with their mom
why. I'm none of those things
>>
File: chloe_price_by_reika999-d94m9lx.jpg (187 KB, 824x970) Image search: [Google]
chloe_price_by_reika999-d94m9lx.jpg
187 KB, 824x970
>>29938227
nice famalam
>>
Mommy types. I don't know if it's because I'm short, or if it's my face, or because of how I'm autistic but smart or how I act when I'm close to someone but the only girls that seem to want me are the kind who want to take care of me.
>>
Old ladys
>>
I'm white, attractive, tall, and a nice guy. I attract all types of girls. The vast majority are vapid, boring, dumb, and slutty.
>>
>>29938178
This is probably how girls feel about us tbhqfam
>>
>>29944261
Just go back to the homeland and get an arranged marriage.
Or go to Canada, I see curry guys getting white/black/Asian/sea pussy thrown at them.

t. khhv blackbot that's tired of you easy mode faggots complaining
>>
>>29946042
>arranged marriage
>meaningful
>or being full of sex
I've seen a bunch of arranged marriage couples and they're all disasters m8.
You pop out a couple kids and then bicker at each other until one of you dies.

>curry guys getting pussy thrown at them
You got some kinda proof to back that up? What's the guarantee that they're not chads?

>easy mode
Medium kek m80.

t. 23 kissless, hugless, handholdless, conversationless virgin living at home with two indian niggers that despise each other and try to impress all of their fears and insecurities onto their son
>>
File: 1442586305228.jpg (8 KB, 229x200) Image search: [Google]
1442586305228.jpg
8 KB, 229x200
now that the dust is settled, how can anyone tell when a girl is attracted to them?
>>
>>29946360
Laughs at any attempt at humor, asks you a lot of questions about yourself
>>
>>29946360
Touches or strokes hair around you, "preens her clothes" (see her trying to wipe off fuzz or hair from her shirt or pants around you, or trying to flatten out a wrinkle in her clothes)
>>
File: image_46.jpg (328 KB, 1242x1197) Image search: [Google]
image_46.jpg
328 KB, 1242x1197
One girl when i was in second or third grade she was sorta cute normal but i dont like people so i didnt do anything
>>
>>29940084
>tripfags are this self-absorbed
Oeofjjkfkkgkkgkgiiiiinal
>>
>>29938127
1 girl who was LITERALLY fatter than me , she also had acne and got kinda annoying
>tfw I still got turned on
>>
I tend to attract women who like to be dominated in bed (aka most women)

Strangely also attract girls who ride horses (horse girls). like A LOT.
>>
>>29942110
>tfw Mosha died in the earthquake tsunami
Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.