[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon go is for nerds XD!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 28
File: 20160712_230816.png (113 KB, 1440x809) Image search: [Google]
20160712_230816.png
113 KB, 1440x809
Pokemon go is for nerds XD!
>>
The first game came out when I was 6 and I've played most games multiple times, seen hundreds of episodes, and I just Uninstalled the game. It gets annoying when I'm out near the beach by myself and a group of 5 girls are screaming "It's a HUGE BAT THING"
normies ffs
>>
it's getting pretty ridiculous. the pokestops on my campus are crazy populated. tons of people all the time.
>>
>>29917461
I was never into pokemon: didn't like the anime, didn't play the games, nothing.
Previously it was alright, because not many people play pokemon now. Not anymore.
The only thing everyone talk about is pokemon go. I used to be able to have brief
conversations with normfags, but now I'm more isolated than ever before. All
because of a game. This is the second time I'm sad this year.
>>
>>29917618
you can just go to the stops and meet like 20 people and chat about pokemon

aren't you dorks always complaining about how hard it is to make friends?
>>
>>29917689
>wanting to make friends with normies
>wanting to make friends

Fuck off
>>
File: 1466892950149.gif (2 MB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
1466892950149.gif
2 MB, 500x225
>>29917689
>friends
Oh boy, there goes that meme again.
>>
>>29917689
Why would that make it easier? What would you even talk to them about?
>>
>>29917814
>>29917851
Okay. See you guys in the next "Why don't I have a social life?"/"Why can't I get a gf??" threads!

>>29917856
You talk about fucking pokemon. Then you run around catching shit with them and have fun.
>>
>>29917856
>walk over
>"have you caught anything cool?"

It's literally that easy
>>
>>29917618
>be pokemon go creator
>have a nice idea for a kid's game that encompasses the ideals of the original while encouraging kids to play outside

>it releases
>where are the kids? Only autistic manchildren are playing
>some of them aren't even going outside... They're just buying the pay-to-win items that attract pokemon...
>contemplate suicide
>>
>>29917461
SUCH A NERD XD
>>
>>29917882
"Are you playing pokemon?"
"What team are you on?"
"What level are you?"
>>
File: 1461762286377.jpg (114 KB, 661x749) Image search: [Google]
1461762286377.jpg
114 KB, 661x749
>>29917461
>>29917689
>>29917880

>why don't you just go outside and play pokemon
>why not just play the pokemon game where you can't even battle
>why not just go talk to normalfags
>why not just GET A GF from playing pokemon

I play the versions on the actual handhelds, which are OBJECTIVELY better and more fun.
Why would I go walk off to catch 19 zubats in a row?

Good goi normalfags really are this dumb
>>
>>29917880
>You talk about fucking pokemon
but theyre casual normies playing only for attention. What could they possibly bring to the table?
>>
>>29917689
>making friends
>with anyone my age willing to openly play pokemon go

Yeah, no thanks.
>>
>>29917882
>ugh go away creep
>>
>>29917922
>willing
It's a trend. Following trends is a normies do.
>>
>not spoofing from the comfort of your home and pc to get ahead of normies and taking over all local gyms
>>
>>29917916

The point isn't to have a deep philosophical discussion about the intricacies of pokemon. It's an icebreaker . You meet the person and fucking bond and make a friend. If you don't care about that then yea, stay inside, who givs a fuck.

>>29917922
People your age are the only ones playing. Kids don't care about gen one and aren't allowed to cross the street.
>>
>get picked on in elementary school by -everyone- for playing the fuck out of red/blue, having 300-400 cards, attending meets to trade and battle and talk pokemon with fellow trainers, and enjoying the shit out of the show
>get berated by my family because it was a 'waste of time' and a shitty hobby when i met quality people and genuinely enjoyed myself

>now i'm 27 and i'm bitter as fuck because all these little shits are being celebrated because this shell of a game went viral and parents everywhere are relieved just because billy assface and becky loosevag are outside and walking around

i mean i get it, but i don't. part of me wants to see if they get smart and release a $20-40 version that has good server uptime, battles, trading, items, etc just like the games do, but part of me also wants this shit to fade away in a few weeks like every fad
>>
>>29917985
Why would they release paid version? Free gets them more downloads, more people hooked and buying IAPs. It's like you don't even know how mobile game monetization works.

Whether this has staying power will depend on how quickly they add some more depth like trading, clans, etc. the current game will get old but they have a huge audience waiting for more
>>
>>29917980
What the fuck makes you think I'm even capable of doing that?
>>
>>29917980
My niece is 13 and she's playing.
>>
>>29917985
I was 8 when got pokemon red for Christmas in 1998 when it was released in North america. Literally every one at my elementary school played it. It might be that I went to a private school with no niggers or spics. Niggers and spics could not afford pokemon in the 90s.
>>
File: 1422067471325.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1422067471325.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
I hate this fucking app so much

It's ruining my peaceful park walks/reading
>>
>>29918265

yeah i went to a public school in south carolina with a pretty clear cut demographic of rich kids with lawyer/doctor/real estate parents, niggers, and then losers with a thin middle class

only the losers played pokemon and we got shit for it
>>
>>29917461
Actual nerds don't even have GO. Almost every actual Pokemon fan I know either doesn't own a smartphone or uses a Windows Phone. GO is an app purely for band-wagoners and normies.
>>
>>29918012
also free gets them more data to mine :^)
you should all research who the CEO of niantic is. Hint: former CIA spook who worked for Google in their geomapping ventures

>inb4 who cares that I'm being used as a tool by my government/companies! pokemans X-D!
>>
>>29917461
Haha I love how these girls just rub that salt in the wound of the beta's ego. Get over it fags. Women have been like this since the beginning of time. They are never going to change.
>>
>>29917461
Attention whoring. Noone cares about your post on normiebook. I cringe at these fucking posts. Just play the game and shut the fuck up.
>>
I like it. Rode my bike around town and saw preteens/kids with their moms, teenagers, groups of young adults, people on bikes, and a few dudes all playing. 90% of people will actually talk to you and share info on where to find things, too. I have barely any friends and am already going to a meetup downtown with some people because of this. Call me a normie all you want but as an insecure person this shit is the perfect social lubricant. What are you even getting out of being contrary about it? It's shiny-new and isn't even fully released yet, you're going to have it shoved up your ass for a while, it'll be old news by fall
>>
Pokemon Go is the most annoying shit ever for people like me who grew up on Pokemon. People literally downloaded it because it blew up on twitter and everything else and normies HAVE to be a carbon copy of current popular culture to avoid basterdization.

>inb4 someone mocking me for being pretentious

Why shouldn't i be able to be pretentious about this? It's something that my childhood was literally based off of and suddenly normies pretend that they like Pokemon because they don't want to be left out.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29917980
This is fucking game theory. If they don't have anything to offer in a friendship, why would anyone make friends with them?

When robots say
>how do I make friends?
They actually mean
>how do I make friends that are not copy pasted normie scum with zero personality and whose life revolves around wageslaving and "partying hard"?

If you don't want to discuss about the divine metaphysics of Pokemon, fuck off.
>>
I know a Kristen Delgado. That might actually be her, if she lost weight from the last time I saw her.
>>
File: 1772737281.png (1 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1772737281.png
1 MB, 720x1280
>be at the dallas memorial center
>find a haunter

lmfao
>>
>>29918442
Pokemon is fucking normie is hell, I hope you're trolling. Almost every normie, male or female has played Pokemon and would consider themselves casual fans of the series. It isn't some "secret nerd" thing. Also if I hear about this game disgracing "real Pokemon fans" one more time I think I'm going to puke from disgust.
>>
It's a pretty shitty Pokemon game.

>"battles" are shallow and not PvP
>no trading
>only way to train is by getting lucky and finding the same Pokemon over and over
>>
fall in line everyone

you dont want to be a normie, do you?
>>
>>29918481
I'm not trolling. I finally understand now how black people feel when a white kid has dreadlocks.
>>
>>29918481

That guy is a faggot but there definitely are "real Pokemon fans" and casualfag normies. Someone who hasn't owned a Nintendo handheld since the GBC really shouldn't be catered to when creating someone Pokemon related.
>>
>>29918284
I posted the soIution here:
>>29906915
>>
>used to like pokemon a lot
>used to get some shit for it so i grew out of it
>pokemon go is out
>no interest at all
not necessarily a bad feel
>>
>>29918583
Those are illegal anon.
>>
>>29918546
Dreadlocks are a white invention you retard
>>
>>29918481
It's a normalfag game but at least they have always bought the hardware needed to play the maingames. The people "playing" this are TURBO-normalfags. They played the originals only to be part of a fad almost 20 years ago and they are simply hopping on the bandwagon once again.
>>
Then
>Ewwww you like Pokemon...what a looooser

Then
>OMG look everyone I caught a Squirtle lolololo I'm such a NERD XDDD
>Umm don't you play Pokemon? Wow...you're a looser
>>
>>29917880
>Wanting a normie gf
Even if all girls are normies I still don't. I'm a robot by choice for the same reasons in this pic:
>>29906847
>>
>>29918613
>B-but they're illegal
I repeat: What has the law ever done for me besides cut part of my dick off to the benefit of Jews and women in the form of anti-aging cream?
>>
Why do you care about what people do?
>>
>>29918469
It is like pottery.

I wonder if you can find Jynx in her original black color if you go into black neighborhoods.
>>
I'm telling you, something very bad is going on with this pokemon shit.

I've felt it ever since I first heard about it. There are dark forces at work here, and I only hope my faith in KEK stays strong.
>>
File: 1468351082995.jpg (95 KB, 600x612) Image search: [Google]
1468351082995.jpg
95 KB, 600x612
>>29919028

Praise KEK. May he keep us safe from the normies and their "teehee I'm sooo nerdy xddddd" bullshit.
>>
so nerdy XD

i read a book once omg felt like such a nerd XD
>>
>>29919475
omg i opened the cd tray on my laptop like who even uses cds anymore right?? what a nerd!
>>
Its 4:17 am and I'm about to go around my neighborhood to try it out for the first time since all the kids are asleep. Pretty excited desu but this is definitely mainstream
>>
>>29918451

Thank you, Anon. Fucking normalfags try their hardest to find ways to ''checkmate'' this valid argument we robots have (that is completely valid).
>>
I usually go night walking so the pokestops along my walking path are always empty. I caught most of my pokemon on the couch at my house, i haven't really went walking around to try and find them.
>>
>>29917587

All I have in life is vidya, normies need to get the flying fuck off muh servers. It's not that I mind people playing but I feel like they have not a single fucking idea what this means for some such as you and me who played the good ol 8 bit Pokemon.
>>
>>29917689
>Implying normies don't have an incredibly entry level knowledge of Pokemon
They just watched the anime when they were little and played go and consider themselves huge fans of it.

Normies need to be gassed.
>>
>>29922835
Most of them wouldn't even have watched the anime. They'd have just been exposed to the Pokemon consumerism so they know what Pikachu is.
>>
File: 1464010500597.jpg (114 KB, 776x600) Image search: [Google]
1464010500597.jpg
114 KB, 776x600
the fuck is wrong with you guys? seriously. for once your pokemon obsession is "in" and cool so instead of going out and making friends because of it you bitch that other people are liking what you "like more" than them.

This is some serious elietest bullshit
>>
>>29918469
>be at ground zero
>covered in electrodes

9/11 really was an inside job, we just didn't see what was truly going on
>>
>>29917980
>You meet the person and fucking bond and make a friend.
I'm not going to say you're divorced from reality, I couldn't possibly know that.
What I can say is that you are divided from thebrality that people inarguable hours live.
I'm not saying I know the solutions to the problems in your life, nor would I be self-important enough to offer solutions.

Why can't you do the same? I don't fucking get it
>>
>>29918648
What's crazy is that I actually know what you're saying is valid but I can totally acknowledge that a normalscum would look at you like you're crazy
>>
>>29917973
when i enable mock locations it doesnt work
>>
Spastic tap battles instead of the actual turn based battles that made the game half of what it was.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>tfw dislike normies, iphones etc
>havent used a phone in years

Still abit interested, im fat as fuck but like deepintothawood, so if pokemon spawns really deep into forest where normies dont have the balls to go, I think it would be fun also healthy

Just curious about the shitty battery life
>>
>>29918451
This.

Why the fuck would I even take the effort to make "friends" with these people? It's not like I despise the "I'm such a nerd xD Xd" type of normie. So you talked about pokemans with them for 2 minutes? Good, now you can have a great discussion about smoking weed xD, going to parties xD and playing League of Legends xDDD
>>
This game is just casual nostalgia bait. The bad thing is that everybody is acting like some Pokemon fanatic because they downloaded a free mobile game

>>29923828
this
>>
>>29918630
I'm sure that grape drank is too, but guess who its most associated with?
>>
What is all this shit about "making friends"?

>approach group playing who are already all friends as a loner
>implying they will pay any attention to you

You have to already have friends to get anything out of this game. And a smart phone with data plan. It's the ultimate normalfaggotry.
>>
File: image.png (96 KB, 482x395) Image search: [Google]
image.png
96 KB, 482x395
>No wild battles
>100%catch rate with pokeballs
>No shinies
>No actual raising of pokemon
>No actual battles.
>basically just collect the 150 and talk about hiw you're a nerd with other people.

Fuuuuuuck this game is retarded. If people could shut up about it, that would be great. I don't care that they're playing "pokemon's skeleton" the game, but they won't shut up about it like it is good at all.
>>
>>29917851
why is her penis black? she looks white
sauce btw
>>
>>29917461
Nerd culture has been popular for decades. Longer than you've been alive. It's not your secret club.
>>
>>29923671
I don't think that's the reason why it has haters though it's probably part of it. I think it's more a fox and grapes situation, they dislike it because they know they can't enjoy it as much as someone with an active social life and decent social skills. I've felt this way myself when most of the people I see playing this game are in a group or with their girlfriends. It makes me feel left out.
>>
>>29925198
151 you normie get out
>>
>>29925760
Like anyone is going to find mew and mewtwo.
>>
>>29917689
Yeah, chat like pic related.
>>
>>29925198

>shinies

fuck off
>>
>>29925218
prob Brazilian,

Brazilians have nigger dicks for some reason
>>
>>29925227
>geek culture has been popular for decades
ftfy

nerd culture is stem interests/hobbies and geek culture combined. anyone who thinks they are "such a nerd" is probably a normie who doesn't understand that they are geeks if anything.
>>
Something about this trend is particularly enraging. The fact that Pokecuck Global Offensive is actually a thing literally makes me feel suicidal

It's a mixture of 'I'm missing out' bitterness and hatred for normalfags. I feel like the few qts that were left are all playing this and meeting Chad.

Every consecutive day I spend here I get more and more miserable, by here I mean Earth. Pokemon is tipping me off the edge
>>
>>29925811
Its a mechanic in the games. That's not in this barebones normie app. I'm complaining about it.
>>
File: 1329447102757.jpg (148 KB, 800x578) Image search: [Google]
1329447102757.jpg
148 KB, 800x578
>want to play
>don't want to leave the house
>>
just spoof my man
>>
>>29926122
Don't worry, it's shit
>>
File: 1389009740602.gif (382 KB, 400x263) Image search: [Google]
1389009740602.gif
382 KB, 400x263
>>29917689
No the fuck you can't. You can maybe get a chuckle or 2 at some funny shit they did in R/B or maybe G/S, but if you want to talk about the newest reveals and speculate into Sun and Moon, you're going to get stared at.

I don't care about the whole Go thing, it's kinda boring but what can you do, let them have their fun. It's just extremely disappointing to hear lies like this when you know that's not the case.

beside, the fad will die out around the time they add in unova pokemon. Hell, maybe hoenn.
>>
>>29917689
You know how it would actually go down
>mini chad: yo bruh wuts ur fav pokememe lololol
>mini chad 2: lol kekachu da best lolol
>mini chad: u going to da party dis friday?
From there on the conversation turns into full blown normie crap complete with FB and Game of Thrones themes. Normies only use lol nerdy things to initiate contact. They dont have any interest in it besided the superficial.
>>
>>29925901
It's the only way.
>>29906915
>>
File: image.png (2 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 KB, 160x144
I hated this game at first but it makes me feel like I'm in the safari zone and that works for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 160x144
I would say this game is more like being in the safari zone than being an actual trainer.
>>
File: 1445530380661.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1445530380661.png
13 KB, 418x359
>>29917461

Still not available in my country

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1468325782280.jpg (120 KB, 789x605) Image search: [Google]
1468325782280.jpg
120 KB, 789x605
>Nintendo is getting shekels from nostalgic manchildren and stupid woman who think that it's cool and hip
>cia is getting information from americucks
>>
>>29925198
>100% catch rate with pokeballs
False

>No shinies
As if you'd be able to find any anyway

>basically just collect the 150 and talk about hiw you're a nerd with other people.
151 you utter normie.
>>
The same people who used to make fun of my Poke-ness back in 1999-2000 are out playing it.

HAHAHAH! REEEEEEE!!!!!
>>
This game reminds me of the safari zone it's so nostalgic. I would download this game if I was you and buy many things you buy them now
>>
>>29926573
OOh nooo! They know I've walked down these streets that I wouldn't have otherwise walked down! What ever shall I do?!?
>>
>>29926573

>thinking the cia gives a shit about neets watching porn and playing vidya all day
>>
>>29926596
Not really, Pokemon in 1999 was BY FAR more popular than Pokemon Go.
>>
>>29926573
With how many people are playing, what makes you think your shit is so important that anyone will even look? Don't like the game but you look silly senpai
>>
File: uud5f1ku3qsfli6ogytl.png (405 KB, 800x512) Image search: [Google]
uud5f1ku3qsfli6ogytl.png
405 KB, 800x512
>>29926613
Can you sound less manchild, please?

>>29926653
>>29926623
>it's cia founded
>it already has more users than twitter
>it can literally tale pictures of your apartment/work place
Of course they don't, but they care about important people, who play it because it's cool now.
>>
>>29925218
her name is Kamilia i think
>>
I'm just hoping that this makes it acceptable to do local battles in Pokemon Sun/Moon in public.
It won't, though.
>>
File: CWsREWZ.jpg (326 KB, 878x888) Image search: [Google]
CWsREWZ.jpg
326 KB, 878x888
Women are so fucking garbage.
>>
>>29926777
>implying they only care about important people
>implying this isn't conditioning to allow more spying

also this desu>>29926841
>>
File: 1468434970270.png (66 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1468434970270.png
66 KB, 320x180
>>29926841
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbwwQdUZxbI
>>
>>29917461
>porkyman
>>
>>29927119
A female trying to get attention, what is shocker.
>>
>>29925805
>stop commenting
but y tho...
>>
>>29927216
*a shocker
Im bout to throw my phone out the window.
>>
File: excuse me.png (347 KB, 354x527) Image search: [Google]
excuse me.png
347 KB, 354x527
>>29927119
c o a l b u r n e r
also wtf
>>
File: chrome_2016-06-17_19-16-03.png (217 KB, 538x401) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-06-17_19-16-03.png
217 KB, 538x401
>>29927216
>Guy makes a video
"Meh, just a video"
>Girl makes a video
"Look at that female trying to get attention"
>>
>>29926582
Like I said, as if anyone is going to catch mew. And the catch success rate might as well be 100% if it hasn't failed yet and the pokemon are all at full health.
>>
File: sign.png (113 KB, 406x617) Image search: [Google]
sign.png
113 KB, 406x617
>>29927390
just click the sign
>>
>b-but i wont make any f-friends
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN6Q9dynAcY
literally just go out there. unless youre a faggot
>>
>>29928609
some more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcwHqZyvnNI

literally just b urself
>>
>>29925805
>that file name

more like
>beta can't detect sarcasm and gets put in his place
>>
>>29917689
Anyone have that comic about when normies invade a small subcommunity of nerds? Well basically when women get involved chads also get involved and it turns into another clusterfuck and defeats the purpose of the hobby itself.
>>
File: 1421381995592.jpg (177 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1421381995592.jpg
177 KB, 1920x1080
>>29928609
>>29928722
He's a big guy desu
>>
>>29917461

I am not too "cool" for Pokemon Go, I am too lame, plain, and uninterested for Pokemon Go.
>>
>>29928609
>>29928722
>so many normies

REEEEEEEEEEE

>many cute azn girls

tfw no cute azn girls near me
>>
File: 1449156586464.png (303 KB, 510x499) Image search: [Google]
1449156586464.png
303 KB, 510x499
>>29917587
>A huge bat thing
Jesus Christ, if they actually did play Pokemon they would have known one of the most annoying random encounters in caves. You had well over a decade to learn this shit.
>>
>>29928609
>Pokemon Go
>Pokemon Go?
>Are you playing Pokemon Go?
>Pokemon Go?
God damn fuck off, that's annoying.
>>
>>29926143
How do you do this? Is it just a meme?
I've tried it on android with xposed but got for several minutes a 'no connection found' after turning everything back to normal which I think is some sort of soft ban, so they already know I tried :/
>>
>>29929049
doesnt matter. it's what's "in" right now. robots should go out and do the same before the fad dies down, maybe they might meet a qt grill
>>
>>29917461
All news stations in my country (even public service) are shilling this game. Why?
>>
>>29929254
>meeting a girl through pokemon
And I'm the goddamn pope.
>>
>>29917461
I feel like I went into hibernation. On break from uni and withdraw into isolation as usual. Don't really keep up with trends happening. Get back to uni and every single normie can only talk about pokemongo
>>
>>29929376
I keep hearing about how it's a conspiracy by Google (who owns Niantic) to datamine the shit out of everyone's phones and gain access to their cameras and all that Orwellian shit. Dunno if I believe it but seeing it honest to god shilled all over the media makes me think.
>>
>>29918422
>I barely have any friends

Shit normies say. "I totally understand, I don't have any friends! Just like 5 acquaintances lol"
>>
>>29928609
>are you playing pokemon go?
>okay bye
>*takes video without permission*

Wow, sounds like an amazing lifelong friendship.
>>
>>29926841
You know I used to agree with this until I realized that these are just different generations. Teenager girls then are different than the ones now. Stop being a retard.
>>
File: 1459643753411.jpg (37 KB, 552x571) Image search: [Google]
1459643753411.jpg
37 KB, 552x571
>>29917689
Nigger, I stopped caring about pokemon 15 years ago. Why the fuck would I want to meet any of these people?
>>
>>29929832
t. lolcow

You got your attention. Now leave.
>>
>>29926573
it's an attempt to crowdsource walking data for google maps, duh.
>>
>>29926841
people who play video games are filth though.
>>
File: 1467764994787.png (152 KB, 398x397) Image search: [Google]
1467764994787.png
152 KB, 398x397
>>29930193
>>29929982

Originalidius
>>
I am a big Pokemon fan, but something about the popularity of this new game just doesn't seem right. It kinda reminds me of Brave New World and everyone taking Soma just nonchalantly. It's like everyone is gleefully abandoning their individuality to become part of the collective.

I'm really torn, because I love pokemon, but I'm also a big conspiracy theorist and opponent of collective mentality.

Just today I heard that the Go app could read your gmail if you synced it with your Gmail account (which I did). All these other posts about it data-mining your shit isn't doing much to lessen my paranoia.

On another note, I really don't like that fact that I put in years of loyalty to this franchise, and then the best pokemon experience ever comes along and it's accessible to even the least nerdy casuals. Fucking casuals, get your own shit! Reeeee
>>
>>29930750
>tfw good thing i made a new gmail for it.
>>
I just lost my virginity thanks to Pokemon Go

why haven't you had sex yet?
>>
>>29930861
Pokemon Go cured my depression and anxiety! lmao XD XD
>>
>>29926307

>but if you want to talk about the newest reveals and speculate into Sun and Moon, you're going to get stared at.

that's because pokemon has been fucking trash for almost a decade. the new pokemon designs are so bad that including them in GO would've hurt the game.
>>
pokemon GO more like pokemon Go Outside amirite
>>
>>29930951
it's more like Get Out normalfag REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29930897
Who knew that anxiety and depression was something that can be cured by just having a gf, why doesn't everyone else just do this?!?
>>
>>29930750

privacy on smartphones is a joke to begin with

i treat mine like it's a pc in the shadiest internet cafe
>>
File: decline of a hobby.jpg (827 KB, 2404x1260) Image search: [Google]
decline of a hobby.jpg
827 KB, 2404x1260
>>29928855
I got you fampai \\\\

Everyone should have this saved
>>
File: 1433278010068.jpg (8 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
1433278010068.jpg
8 KB, 400x343
>Be playing board games with some friends
>A couple of them literally stop the game in the middle of it because theres a fucking magnemite or because someone is attacking there gym
>Constantly running off to catch some fucking pokemon randomly

I FUCKING HATE THIS FUCKING APP I HAVE NEVER HATED A FUCKING GAME BEFORE BUT MY GOD THIS SHIT MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL HOLY FUCK

Sorry needed to get that shit out of my system
Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.