[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gary Johnson 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: gary.png (515 KB, 946x1024) Image search: [Google]
gary.png
515 KB, 946x1024
Why aren't you a libertarian yet /r9k/? Is Gary Johnson the most robot approved candidate?
>>
>>29909312
He does look like a sperg I'll give you that.
>>
actually i don't really want hillary to be the next president but if you do then okay i guess
>>
>>29909312
>no NEETbux

no thanks
>>
>>29909312
Im not gonna type out all that shit a second time so Ill just link you to the posts I made right there:
>>29909111
>>29909252
which explain perfectly well why being a libertarian is nothing more than the most worthless and pathetic way to completely and utterly cuck yourself
>>
>>29909340
That's right, goyim. Don't vote for who you like. Vote Republican and your vote will decide the election.
>>
>>29909417
i don't want hillary to become the president, it's pretty simple
johnsonfagging accomplishes nothing but making that much more likely, so thanks bro
>>
>>29909312
I used to consider myself a libertarian, and then I grew up and realized the "you should be able to do whatever you want as long as it doesn't hurt anybody else" line of thinking was a load of shit.
>>
Even though I don't participate in society, I do believe in the concept generally.

Libertarians well-off higher middle classes people with a "screw you, I've got mine, jack" attitude. And morons who think they'd be better off under it somehow. And LARPing faggots.
>>
>libertarian
>capitalism
pick one
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.