[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How was your day robots? I shit myself today, but other than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1459553945018.gif (121 KB, 720x544) Image search: [Google]
1459553945018.gif
121 KB, 720x544
How was your day robots?
I shit myself today, but other than that, not too bad, all things considered.
>>
>>29848288
>I shit myself today
How?
>>
>>29848288
me too, op.

on white carpet
>>
Gaythug?
>>
>>29848315
Well, I had to shit, and there were no nearby accessible bathrooms. I had to use a bush.
It wasn't pleasant.
>>
>>29848288
everyday will be shit until i get laid
>>
>>29848338
Oh my, well good luck with cleaning that up friend.
>>29848349
Someday anon
>>
>>29848288
This gif pushes my nostalgia button and my hard dick button at the same time
>>
>>29848288
I had a decent day. I went up to have some breakfast with my family at IHOP, went and took my brother up to a party, then came home and napped until it was time to work. After that ended (at like 1AM) I drove up to a friend's apartment where she and some other folks I didn't really know (and a couple I did) were just sitting around shooting the shit and smoking weed. After a couple hours I drove one of my other friends home then got in my bed, and now I'm here.

Fuckin' comfy-ass day all things considered.
>>
>>29848288

Fine.

I think I remember that character's voice being sexy, OP.
>>
I got a date with a girl.
/r9k/ told me she was trash.
My net friend told me she was super trash and I would regret every moment.
I'm extremely pessimistic about it, and I like her so far. I think I'm going to fail, but but I'll enjoy the food I order for myself anyways. If I fail I win anyways because I have more self pity ammunition.
>>
>>29848754
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b70psBlTYF8
0:26
depends how you feel about brit accents.
>>29848663
same
>>29848732
sounds comfy as hell
>>29848790
Good luck anon, try to lose the pessimism, it might help. Maybe this could be your way out of robot-hood
>>
>>29848826
It could get me out of wizardhood if she pity fucked me, not robothood.
I'm a NEET shutin and she's a uni student.
>>
>>29848905
well, better then nothing I suppose.
I'm sorry anon i've never been good at giving advice
>>
>>29848790
Why did we call her trash?
>>
Another day of waking up at 4 pm and browsing till sunup. I passed one of my GED tests last week though.
>>
>>29848982

>>29843578

No comment content oregano.
>>
>>29848982
TL;DR: she is a fat lazy slut.
>>
File: tits.png (26 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tits.png
26 KB, 1280x720
I bought a drawing tablet today and I'm doing better than I expected myself to.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.