[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>message girl I found on pof to be friendzoned >add her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1387390999418.png (56 KB, 1379x2031) Image search: [Google]
1387390999418.png
56 KB, 1379x2031
>message girl I found on pof to be friendzoned
>add her on steam
>she messages me
>you're the person from fetlife right?
>>
How is this a bad thing again?
>>
girls aren't as capricious as they let on.
it is a shit test.
if you treat her like shit and tell her you want to fuck, she will choke on your cock, she basically proved it with
>fetlife
but i would drop her.
>>
>>29843578

>a female gamer
>using pof
>using fetlife

That figures. Dropped.
>>
>>29843906
K I'm gonna ask her out for sushi right now.
Fuck you.
>>
>>29843578
I have an app that crossreferences the usernames of girls I find on dating sites with fetlife and other BDSM site usernames. You would not believe how many of them use the same name and post nudes and shit on fetlife.
>>
>>29843906
>not using the website that lets you filter out single moms
???
>>
>>29843578
So friend zone her by telling her "I have a boyfriend"
>>
File: kill me.png (67 KB, 669x608) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
67 KB, 669x608
>>29843926
Done. Thanks >>29843906 for encouraging me to, I wouldn't have the balls otherwise.

The responses in this thread though, does /r9k/ only want Stacies?
>>
>>29843926
>>29845136

You seem like a weird little boy, chap. I'm simply saying that she has every red flag possible screaming in your face. And then you decide to spite me for whatever weird autistic reason your brain conjured up.

I'll forget about you in 5 minutes, I might check the thread later, but you are the one that has to deal with a crazy slut, so ha, ha, ha, ha.
>>
>>29845136
You did well, man. Come back with a report after the date.

And ignore the haters. Fetlife means she's into kinky stuff. Fun sexy times ahead.
>>
>>29845251

I'm not hating, I'm just warning him of red flags.

Holy shit the people on this board are such stupid autistic retards. But, that's no surprise there.
>>
>hh-hey stranger... I huh *loosens collar* don't have a phone because of... well my parents gave me PTSD by getting me one

This whole first world thing has gone on too long
>>
>>29845680
How is fetlife a red flag?
>>
>tfw never been on steam
>>
File: 1439662072527.png (13 KB, 697x608) Image search: [Google]
1439662072527.png
13 KB, 697x608
>>29845680
>girls playing puzzle games is a red flag
>>
>>29845924

If you have to ask how fetlife is a red flag, then you're so autistic there's no point in even bothering to explain it. Oh my fucking god.

>>29846005

Gurrrrrrrrl gamers are sluts with mental issues, the stereotype exists for a reason.

Anyways, OP is so pathetic that he asked a girl out just to spite me on a Mongolian Fish Distribution Forum, then he posted the screenshot of the conversation. I've dealt with my fair share of faggot little dudebros, but this one takes the cake.

Re-evaluate your life, OP.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.