[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does tonight feel so slow? Fellow nightowls report in.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 1468095449506.png (114 KB, 1448x828) Image search: [Google]
1468095449506.png
114 KB, 1448x828
Why does tonight feel so slow?

Fellow nightowls report in.
>>
File: tfw10.jpg (253 KB, 1102x967) Image search: [Google]
tfw10.jpg
253 KB, 1102x967
Long nights are the fucking worst
>>
>>29846421
I'm out of anime and good TV shows

/r9k/ feels dead tonight.
>>
>>29846557
What anime have you most recently finished?
>>
>>29846386
I feel the same way man, I keep on checking the time. Usually it goes by much quicker when I'm shitposting, but tonight it's dragging
>>
>>29846624
Shiki, everything has become too moe.
>>
>>29846421
I love long nights, all the others are sleeping, only my own kin are awake at this hour. ..
The night conceals my presence and comforts me like mothers blakent.
The ancients knew this and worshipped the moon accordingly; not like now with our judgy sun gods....
I love the moon light, I wish it could shine eternally.
>>
File: 1451457028100.jpg (67 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1451457028100.jpg
67 KB, 633x758
Reporting in

Nothing to do, no shows to watch, nothing, just going full zombie mode browsing mindlessly.

listening to melanchole for the hundredth time again. Such a good album, good for depressed times.
>>
Hm. Have you seen vikings? I just finished season 4. Pretty good.
>>
>>29847147
meant for
>>29847031

ddnnrrj
>>
>>29846386
reporting in

it's always slow for me since over 70% of the threads are hidden, but its pretty comfy that way
>>
>>29847177
No, but I'll check it out. The last tv show I finished was Wilfred, which is pretty robot tier i guess.
>>
>>29846386
Tonight really is going by slowly.
I stopped playing wow and watching animu/tv shows so I've just been shitposting for the past two weeks. I hate myself so much now. When I had hobbies the nights would fly past and now it feels like time doesn't move at all.
>>
who /backwards/ here?

2:41AM here and i just got up an hour and a half ago
>>
>>29847324
I used to be like that.

>>29847274
maybe its our age, but 4 years ago things weren't this bad.
>>
File: draugr2.jpg (49 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
draugr2.jpg
49 KB, 720x720
>>29846386
I don't even sleep anymore. Well, I passed out for 3 hours yesterday. But other than that, I haven't slept since thursday.
Or was it wednesday? The illusion of time is slipping more and more.
>>
File: 1427204641607.jpg (81 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1427204641607.jpg
81 KB, 640x960
Yeah. I'm awake, but I'm starting to feel exhausted so I might pass out soon. My last day of work was today. I need to move on to something else, and that's scary. It was the only stable thing in my life that actually got me out of the house, but I had to get away from it.

So I'm off for a few weeks and then I'll try to find another job after some time off. Maybe I'll start sooner because it's only been 8 hour since I got off for the final time and I'm already bored out of my mind. No games, movies, shows, books or activities seem at all interesting. I don't want to sleep, but I'm constantly tired. I have no desire to do anything. I'm lonely and afraid and would desperately like someone to just hold me and help me feel less empty.

I'm hoping this'll pass. It was sort of sad saying goodbye to people I've worked with for years, but it had to be done. Staying was worse than the pain of leaving it all behind. i'm hoping I can move on and get this damn girl off my mind.

I'll be up for a while. I've got nothing to do but I'll still waste away the hours staring at this screen. I need to make some changes.
>>
>>29847822
do you have anything saved up?
>>
>>29846386
>Why does tonight feel so slow?

Because it's Saturday night
>>
Because everyone is in my thread come check it out
>>29846966
>>
I actually started visiting this board because I've been staying up late. Brewing some coffee right now while lurking other threads.
>>
>>29846386
That's my daily schedule, except I get my shower at 10pm, I have an appointment at 11 tomorrow and I can't even fall asleep yet
>>
>>29846774
I have mixed feelings about Shiki but it definitely had some amazing moments. Parasyte is pretty decent and worth it but it's more sci-fi and drama than horror. Another is slow and the MC is more of a viewer of events and along for the ride rather than an active participant of progressing the plot but it's enjoyable especially the last few episodes. If you like final destination you should enjoy Another. What other shows do you like? I could also use some good recommendations myself, do you know any good shows that I should check out?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.