[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greentext story >2003 >Junior year >my older sister
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10
File: Image1.jpg (43 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
Image1.jpg
43 KB, 1024x600
Greentext story
>2003
>Junior year
>my older sister was coming home from Ole Miss for thanksgiving
>she's a weeaboo
>she especially loves sailor moon
>she has this chibiusa doll that she adores
>i'm a late bloomer so I was fucked from the beginning
>sister puts her stuff into her room
> I wait for her to leave
>I have an incest fetish and I was going to steal some underwear to masturbate into
>also into lolis
>I see the doll
>Being the degenerate faggot I am I steal her underwear and the doll and go into my room, put said underwear on, and start humping the doll
>after 5 minutes my dad walks in to tell me dinner is about ready
>mfw he sees his loser of a son in his daughter's underwear fucking a toy for children
>mfw he barged in I was so shocked that I jizzed on the doll and in the underwear
>mfw he kicked me out of the house for 2 weeks
>mfw he won't look me in the face
>mfw he only addresses me by doll fucker or faggot
>>
Get rekt you doll fucking faggot.
>>
>>29846988
Hey man there's nothing wrong with that. Don't you believe in freedom of choice and freedom of expression?
>>
>>29846966
This is the reason I love 4chan
>>
>>29846966
thats some good shit.

for some reason, the way you describe it sounds comfy.
>>
>>29847127
2003 was 13 years ago. It was before iphones, sjws, and all this degeneracy in this day of age.
>>
>>29846966

>kek'd hard mate
>I even have a Chibi-Usa picture up on my wall but I've never fallen as low as you
>good job m8
>>
I have another story that's equally embarrassing if you're interested...
>>
>>29847428
Of course anon. Remember that even if we make fun of you, you're still one of usunfortunately
>>
>>29846966
Pic of the doll anon
>>
>>29846966
Tell me that you've moved out since then...
>>
File: chibiusa & black lady.jpg (576 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
chibiusa & black lady.jpg
576 KB, 700x1050
>two years later after doll incident
>live in my parents' attic
>they can't kick me out because i'm so autistic that I can't even cook for myself or tie my shoes
>dad still hates me
>it's the start of the college football season
>dad cheers for Ole Miss since we're Mississippi folk and my sis went there
>my dad's friend Toby is over and they're drinking and smoking and having a good time watching football
>I go downstairs and sit on the big comfy recliner and try to reconnect with dad by trying to watch football
>don't know shit about sports
>Toby tries talking to me about football shit I can't understand, he knows the doll story and tries to humor me
>he knows that i'm the black sheep of the family since he's my dad's friend and coworker
>he immediately notices that i don't know shit about sports
> someone on the opposing team scores and I holler and celebrate
>my dad and Toby have dead expressions
>I realize I fucked up and stay quiet for a while
>later on in the game Ole Miss gets a last second field goal to win
>I yell out HOMERUN!!
>my dad tells me to stfu and calls me a retarded faggot
>toby chimes in with "hey it's 4 o'clock, isn't sailor moon on at this time?"
I ran back to the attic crying and didn't come down for 3 days; I hate my dad.
>>
>>29847685

you are the hero r9k needs but doesnt deserve
>>
File: the doll.jpg (3 KB, 98x130) Image search: [Google]
the doll.jpg
3 KB, 98x130
>>29847574
This was the type of doll she had
>>
Someone screencap this thread, we may have hit a brand new low.
>>
Go to hell ole miss!
>>
>>29847685
wow, fuck toby
what a traitor
>>
>>29847619
I have an apartment with the help of a social worker. My dad still hates me because I'm a welfare person and im still pretty much retarded.

>christmas 2014 I bought him an ole miss sweater off the ncaa shop
>it was $50 plus s&h
>I gave it to him on christmas morning
>the ribbon had the logo on it
>when he opened it I yelled GO REBELS!!! And played dixie land on my phone
>his facial expression was a mix of disappointment and cringe
>that was the last time I've spoken to him as he told me later on that he can't stand me and that i'm a lazy loser who likes sonic r34 (another story) and only goes outside to smoke cigars.
>He gave me $5000 to leave town and never speak to him again so now I live in a different town on neetbux and welfare with a helper to buy me food and check up on me.
>>
>>29847936
Yeah toby's a fucking two faced prick. He abandoned his kids when they were 3 & 5 and his excuse was " I need to find myself and I wasn't ready."
>>
>>29847971
I will die of every disease known to man unless you tell the sonic rule 34 story
>>
>>29847759
That's a fucking thumbnail. You're an idiot.
>>
>>29848030
Not OP, but that'd be cool if you died, thanks.
>>
>>29848039
I know doucher i don't know how to save a picture that does t turn into a thumb nail

>>29848030
Give me some Mona the Vampire rule 34 (I found the series on Kisscartoon and I was so turned on by it.) then i'll tell the story.
>>
File: Image3.jpg (393 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Image3.jpg
393 KB, 1600x1200
OP here, here's some art I made up on sailor moon
>>
File: imgMona.gif (14 KB, 190x264) Image search: [Google]
imgMona.gif
14 KB, 190x264
>>29848091
Here you are anon. You didn't say it had to be good
>>
File: Image8.jpg (489 KB, 1200x1654) Image search: [Google]
Image8.jpg
489 KB, 1200x1654
Another part
>>
File: Image2.jpg (278 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Image2.jpg
278 KB, 1600x1200
Last for now
>>
>>29848221
Nice, can you make one of Lily and Angela now?
>>
File: banner_2006.jpg (74 KB, 600x240) Image search: [Google]
banner_2006.jpg
74 KB, 600x240
>>29848257
Now continue with the autism
>>
>>29848461
The blond one isn't angela, that's charlie.

I really really like Lily though, so innocent.
I had a fap fantasy that i was in the show and I moved next to her house and I kidnapped her and threw her into the trunk of my car and drove to the new mexico desert to an abandoned motel and I made her my sex slave.
>>
op you're fucked, jesus.

How old is your sister?
>>
File: Kipper.jpg (47 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Kipper.jpg
47 KB, 480x360
I want Liz to give me a blow job. I want violent sex after to the point we're both battered and bruised. After that I wanna fuck Arlene cat and throw her against a wall as hard as I can.
>>
>>29848672
After I throw her and her blood is spilling I throw her head first into pavement and grind her head into it. After that I go back to the motel and assrape Lily and shit on an Ole Miss shirt. Fuck Ole Miss and fuck sports.
>>
>>29848461
I think the reason I find every female on this show attractive is because of the way theyre drawn. They have nice and soft looking skin with blushing cheeks, nice eyelashes, and for some, mascara.
>>
I have so many of these fantasies at night that im squealing and making so much noise that my neighbor tells me to shut up.
>>
>>29849006
I don't give a shit about your dumb sexual fantasys post your sonic r34 story Chris Chan 2.0
>>
>>29849273
Why do you call me chris chan? I don't know if I even have the energy to type it out. Im tired after watching squidbillies.
>>
>>29849318
Because you're as autistic as him
Type it I want to see how far your father's disappointment goes
>>
>>29849387
How am I as autistic as him explain sir *cracks open a bud light and puts lay's potato chips on his quizno sub as he takes a bite of it*
>>
I want Uranus and Neptune to dominate me, I would love to be their cuck sex slave. I love sailor moon and Sonic. Sega of Nintendo and Toie animation need to do a cross over. As futurama fry says:
Just take my money.
>>
>>29849408
Fuck up faggot, just type the Sonic r34 story so we can laugh at your pathetic existence some more
>>
>>29849553
Give me some r34 of Angela and mona's mom and the teacher then I will
>>
Am I 4chad famous yet? Kaybe I shoud try wizchan....
>>
>>29846966
LOL, learn to lock your door next time
>>
>>29849735
This was 2003 me boyo chan, Y U NO understand that?
>>
File: Frankie.png (467 KB, 1024x695) Image search: [Google]
Frankie.png
467 KB, 1024x695
Take a big look and whiff of my pussy anon!
>>
>>29848206
>>29848229
>>29848240
Can you post the original? plox

origniallllscc
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.