[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/25+ General/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63
File: 1467581669500.jpg (21 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1467581669500.jpg
21 KB, 640x480
Any robots 25 or older on here tonight?

How you holdin up?
>>
File: 1348882927541.png (440 KB, 680x519) Image search: [Google]
1348882927541.png
440 KB, 680x519
o-ok guess no one is on
>>
File: 1446162669220.jpg (30 KB, 440x288) Image search: [Google]
1446162669220.jpg
30 KB, 440x288
>>29845393
31 here

I'm bored out of my fucking mind.
>>
File: 1409545122549.jpg (374 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
1409545122549.jpg
374 KB, 1200x750
>>29845659
>l'm bored out of my fucking mind.
>>
25, my hair is greying a lot due to genetics. I wonder if I should try to get a GF and settle down before it gets too gray so that its unattractive.
>>
>>29845393
tfw lurking your thread
becacuse too drunk to make a decent reply
i'll be 25 in two weeks and I hate my life and want to die but at least I ahve a decent career job now

please kill me
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 1000x800
>>29845697
Just remember that everyone's fucked more or less pal, your not alone. Like Lynard Skynard said,

"No man has got it made
If he thinks he does, he's wrong"
>>
File: Spike Pres.jpg (11 KB, 339x338) Image search: [Google]
Spike Pres.jpg
11 KB, 339x338
I want to die. At least i have whiskey.
>>
>>29845393
28 and just about ready to die.
>>
I'm going back to college, studying electric engineering, hope it goes well.
>>
>>29845393
when the liver breaks
will kill self
>>
File: 1436207744013.jpg (180 KB, 534x900) Image search: [Google]
1436207744013.jpg
180 KB, 534x900
>>29845393
27 and pretty fucked. No degree yet but back in college now. Haven't worked in 3 years. Happy with my life aside from no job, living with parents and being broke / without sex. I spend a lot of time exercising, cooking, reading, etc. Just healthy eating and lifestyle can fix a lot. I still get drunk regularly and love beer.
>>
>>29845393
35 here. Never thought I'd live this long. It doesn't get better, or easier.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (35 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
35 KB, 1280x720
pretty bad, anon(s). i browse on here a lot and dont post much. im underemployed, living without gf or friend and 28yo. time to get a new job soon, money is being depleted. trawling the net and drinking are what i do most if the day, with a couple spliffs at the end of it. i lose more hope every day. almost 30 now.

if you are listening, ,my philosphy is that it could always be worse. thats why i go on. no matter how bad things seem, we can always keep pressing on. and why not stick around to see the possible end of the world. shit is going to hit the fan in the next 50 years.
>>
Is there anyone over 14 on 4chan?
>>
40 here, and pretty much resigned to being forever alone since around 2009. Driving a truck is a great job for that. Despite that, every year or so I make an account on some online dating site and get ignored by landwhales or approached by either bots or illiterate retards. Hope springs eternal.
>>
25 year old

too nervous to ask an 18 year old out because I think its weird
>>
25. Just diagnosed with cancer 3 weeks ago. I wish people would stop visiting me cuz I have nothing to say to them. All the distant relatives and acquaintances. Ugh
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 500x521) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 500x521
>>29847398
That's rough my friend.
>>
hello oldbots
any advice to an 18 year old who is already world-weary?
>>
File: 1371096505637.gif (296 KB, 490x270) Image search: [Google]
1371096505637.gif
296 KB, 490x270
>>29847472
Keep your mind and body healthy ( exercise and good diet), work towards some career either with school or working a job, and just try not to think about how shitty stuff is. Also limit how much video games you play. Life will be much more tolerable.
>>
>>29847511
lol that's a lot of effort
>Also limit how much video games you play.
why?
>>
>>29847527
if it is really entertaining and fulfilling its alright. I personally just found spending my time with different types of entertainment more fulfilling. Reading, shows and vidya. Lots of shitty games out there now a days. Last one I truly enjoyed was witcher 3 and expansions.
>>
>>29847398
Rough dude. Is it a kind of cancer with a good prognosis?
>>
File: Jan-Van-Eyck-Self-portrait.jpg (159 KB, 746x1024) Image search: [Google]
Jan-Van-Eyck-Self-portrait.jpg
159 KB, 746x1024
>>29845393
I'm doing fine, thanks for asking.
>>
File: hijak-powerlevelsexceeding.png (84 KB, 260x312) Image search: [Google]
hijak-powerlevelsexceeding.png
84 KB, 260x312
>>29845393
>be 24
>know that 25 is the point of no return
>work my ass off to get my shit together before that
>actually able to socialize now, my anxiety is almost gone and women are showing interest in me
>six months left

LIFE IS A GAME
I
GOTTA
LEARN
HOW
TO
PLAY
>>
File: 1378954822583.gif (480 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1378954822583.gif
480 KB, 400x300
>>29847872
this, good job anon
>>
FFL anon here again. I posted in the 25+ general a week or two ago. Here's a summary of my situation:

>26 y/o
>former Marine grunt, 2 deployments/16 months in Afghanistan's worst province during the most deadly years of war
>been out for 3 years now
>discovered that civilian life is meaningless to me
>Really want to see combat again, It's the only time I've ever felt satisfied and self-fulfilled.
>Don't want to re-enlist in the Marines because our military has been cucked by politicians, and we won't get involved in another major conflict in quite a while(being in the military during peace time sucks)

I'm considering joining the French Foreign Legion. It is almost guaranteed that you will see combat as a legionnaire. There is always some shithole in Africa in some state of anarchy or civil war that the FFL needs to go clean up. I also figure that since I am never going to breed strong Aryan children, I can at least make up my contribution to the gene pool by subtraction. I have already removed more than my fair share of kebab and in the FFL I will be able to remove niggers as well.

Africa is currently undergoing the beginning stages of a huge population boom. African governments are not prepared or equipped to deal with the huge tide of anarchy and war this will bring to the continent. After my 5 year enlistment in the FFL I will hopefully have documented combat experience in both the Marines and the FFL and be bi-lingual. I could walk on to pretty much any mercenary corps in the world at that point. Mercenaries are about to make a huge comeback and be in very high demand in Africa in 5-10 years time as the disorder spreads.

Anyway, after considering it for the past few months, I just fully committed to this today. I bought a plane ticket to Paris for January 7th of next year, and I registered at my local community college for french lessons during the fall semester. Looking forward to the future for the first time in 3 years.
>>
>>29845393
Turned 25 a week ago. It was a like a wave of doom coming towards me that I couldn't stop and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I was depressed before but now it feels like life is already over. I'm hoping I won't wake up one of these days.
>>
26, no gf, a few friends, p much just waiting to die

can't happen fast enough desu
>>
>>29848081

FAKE
A
K
E

I bet you're not even registered at your community college
>>
File: c01.png (255 KB, 1280x732) Image search: [Google]
c01.png
255 KB, 1280x732
How did you guys make it to 25? I'm 20 and already considering ending it (NEET, virgin, the usual)
>>
File: 1416876471490.jpg (140 KB, 653x635) Image search: [Google]
1416876471490.jpg
140 KB, 653x635
33 here. Mother just got diagnosed with dementia.

Only person who ever gave a shit about me.

Everything gets worse robots. Don't get old.
>>
>>29848483
stay strong anon.

original
>>
>>29848532
I have never had any strength.

This has broken me.

I don't know what to do.
>>
>>29848482
Don't do things you're ashamed of. I fucking hate pretty much my entire teenage years.
>>
>>29848081

you're going to spend five years getting jungle dick as a glorified security guard for the ESA facility in Guyana lol
>>
File: application_acc.jpg (235 KB, 1380x698) Image search: [Google]
application_acc.jpg
235 KB, 1380x698
>>29848427

Alright I admit, you got me. I haven't actually registered for the class yet, I only submitted the application. I gotta wait 3 days until I can register.

>>29848602

Better than wageslaving here in the states. I wouldn't complain if I got stuck in the french guyana, but I'm aiming for the 2nd REP. I have kept myself in very good physical shape and I'm hoping that combined with my prior military experience will earn me a spot there.
>>
>>29848549
I feel like things have been going downhill for years. My life was never great but strangely I preferred life in high school, had a few friends and was stable, had a routine. Now I just feel like I have no point living.
>>
>>29848602
Not that anon, but
>ESA facility in Guyana
That's interesting I didn't know that existed.
>>29848691
>. I wouldn't complain if I got stuck in the french guyana
dude do you know how unfun that would probably be, that'd be a culture of upper middle/upper class sciency people. I'd be legit surprised if considering how many dialects of French there are if you found a single person outside the legion to talk to.
>>
>>29848769
same, i barely liked highschool but at least I could meet new people easily. now i just sort of exist and attempt to advance a career that honestly, the best i good do is be a senior software engineer for some stupid hookup app. definitely not building jaegers with my skills.
>>
>>29848774

>dude do you know how unfun that would probably be, that'd be a culture of upper middle/upper class sciency people. I'd be legit surprised if considering how many dialects of French there are if you found a single person outside the legion to talk to.

That wouldn't bother me honestly. The one terrain I've never trained/fought in is the jungle and from my research it seems to be the most physically and psychologically demanding. It would also make more attractive to the aforementioned mercenary groups I plan to apply to after I finish my enlistment if I have experience in a jungle environment.

But like I said, my goal is the 2nd REP and I think I will be able to achieve it.
>>
>>29848769
It sucks worse the more things about the past you dislike as you get older. Probably won't think about the specifics that often but you probably won't forget them entirely.
I fucking despised high school.

Don't know what to tell you, I've found life is a lot more enjoyable when you get money to spend.
The longer you sit around unhappy are just more unhappy memories to drag around.
>>
>>29848854
Unless you know someone in a merc company that you served with you probably won't get into one. If I had to wager a guess they tend to hire their service buddies they knew, or their shooting buddies they play guns with.

Don't think you'd make it long in the legion with your attitude towards other races desu.
>>

I wish I would start balding just so I could have a reason to shave my head. I need a haircut again and I fucking hate going to the barber. Its always small talk and sitting awkwardly in a chair and hoping they dont mess up too much. and I have to pay them for this. I bet I could look cool if I shaved my head and started weight lifting again.
>>
>>29848915

I know a few people in the private security world but none in the groups that I am aiming at. I've thoroughly researched this subject and it seems that ex-legionnaires are in very high demand in merc groups, especially in Africa which is littered with former french colonies. Who know what connections I'll make during my 5 years in the legion as well. I'm confident that I will be able to find myself a spot in one.

and I know how to hide my powerlevel. I'm not an idiot about it.
>>
28 and I am a fucking idiot. I made my boyfriend of four years cry today because of my inconsiderate bullshit. This is the only time I've seen him cry other than when his grandma died. I can't believe I was so fucking careless. I feel like a piece of shit.
>>
27. I used to go on r9k, didn't realize it'd been restarted. (I only visit 4chan now when I'm feeling nostalgic for 2006) I'm doing alright. This board is really weird now, it used to be a bunch of dudes saying "Gentlemen" and pretending to be dignified or some shit, now it's full of... I don't even know what this is. Who uses this now? Is it just everyone being sad?
>>
>>29848081

How can you be so casual and seemingly happy with killing people? When you were in Afghanistan, how many people did you kill directly\contribute to killing? Do you think they were all genuinely deserving of death? Every kill someone you believe may have just been a civilian?

I just don't understand your attitude. That you seem to devalue other people's lives but even see it as a form of entertainment.

Not judging you, just curious for some answers.
>>
File: ajIMd.jpg (857 KB, 1214x2424) Image search: [Google]
ajIMd.jpg
857 KB, 1214x2424
>>29849323

When did you used to post here? I've been posting since the very first day in feb 2008 and it's rare to see someone who remembers the 08-09 glory days. Do you remember "SHE'S GOING TO FUCK A LOT OF DUDES" and "fuck yeah Cain, incoming motherfucking donut man"?
>>
29. Recently a lot of panic over sudden realizations of my own mortality, the future of aging and dying. The few people I still have in my life are getting old and its scary. I have not been able to ascend to the next phase of adult life (marriage/parenthood) and prospects of that ever happening are looking rather low. The disappointment of my parents and employer are tangible. Many years of working long hours followed by isolated binging on drugs and escapism have erroded my social skills to dust and loosened my grip on reality. I'm just now waking up to the consequences of such a lifestyle, and wondering if its realistically possible to repair the mental effects that result after so much time. The derealization is intense.
>>
>>29845393
24 and six months... I'm not looking forward to being a 25 year old robot. Been a NEET since I dropped out at 16. Virgin, never had a girlfriend. I'm fucked.

I've been applying for jobs, trying to escape my destiny... But no one will hire a 24.5 year old who's never been employed and doesn't hold a drivers license.

I'm too stupid to learn programming.

Why live?
>>

Going to watch Formula 1 and Poortugal against France today.
>>
working night shift in agribusiness
can't plan anything due to having to work whenever the weather is good and the crops are ready
have no friends
4chan is the most social interaction I get outside of work
just fuck my shit up
>>
>>29849427

Not the person you're responding to. What was the best period of r9k history? 2011-12?
>>
>>29849427

I don't! I was usually on /mu/ when there were always rapidshare threads up. I would come here when I wanted to generally shit talk.

I think I was here within the first week it opened (I think? I remember it being a big deal when it launched), because before I joined digg this was where I hungout mostly on the internet. This and YTMND anyway.
>>
>>29847527
>lol that's a lot of effort
you're an idiot. always remember that.

everything the other anon told you is exactly what you need to do in order to not end up in our position. everything i would do if i had a chance to go back. it makes me pretty fucking angry that you would lol it away after asking for advice.
>>
>>29847398
You can request no visitors.
>>
>>29848545
i am sorry anonfriend.

my father is dying and he's the only one who ever tried to help me out of my terrible life. he was unsuccessful but he tried for a long time.

i don't really know what to do either. kind of feel like i'm losing my mind. but you're not alone.

i know what you mean when you say it broke you.
>>
>>29849434
Right there with ya on that, except only 26 but I can definitely see the way things are headed.

I almost died 4 months ago in a rollover crash that I somehow walked away from with only a concussion. Super lucky but realized that we are all headed to the same end, I know that I still have much time ahead of me, but I can see family members dropping off like flies any second here. I'm too young to be having these thoughts about death, it's like I'm so eager to be off this ride but don't want to deal with the pain of dying a slow death. But I see my family dealing with old family members who probably don't have more than 10 years at best, and knowing all the funerals I'll be going to in the not too distant future. Gonna suck seeing my family dealing with that especially when they're gonna enter their 60s pretty soon knowing that they're up next.

Just hope to make my family a little proud before they kick the bucket, could care less about my own problems cause they don't stack up in comparison.
>>
>>29849450

I wasn't here for '11. I was already off 4chan by then. I really loved this place when it first started. It was just /b/ with less pure insanity, and no laugh-and-lose threads. I remember everyone was pretending (or not? Who even knows) to be pulling for Bush to somehow obtain a third term.
>>
>>29849382
Some people have to die dude. Not the same guy but honestly violence just satisfies something deep down inside of you. Its like a quiet anger that you get to release. If they fight back, it feels much better because of the combat high.
>>
>>29847398

Time for some weird cures.
>Raw vegan. No Sugar.
Gotta provide the body with the nutrition it needs to heal, yet not the nutrition that cancers need to grow.
>Smoke weed errday, 420 yo.
Actually make cannabis oil extracts. tutorials on Youtube.
>Watch funny movies.
Laughter is the best medicine.

The Placebo can save you. You gotta believe truly that you can heal.

See you on the flip side yo.
>>
>>29849434
>erroded my social skills to dust and loosened my grip on reality. I'm just now waking up to the consequences of such a lifestyle, and wondering if its realistically possible to repair the mental effects that result after so much time. The derealization is intense.
this is me except because of complete isolation other than my family. it's fucking brutal to realize i've destroyed my life at such a young age and it may not be as reversible as i always thought it might.
>>
>>29849651
i think this is decent advice. the nutritional stuff is right, the cannabis stuff is possibly right and the funny stuff is right. i'd listen to this guy.
>>
File: 1467802364748.jpg (190 KB, 1659x1000) Image search: [Google]
1467802364748.jpg
190 KB, 1659x1000
>>29848932
This could be you anono
>>
File: 1458449271758.jpg (92 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1458449271758.jpg
92 KB, 645x773
>>29848932
Balding bro here, Costanza level already and 26 years old, trust me you don't want these feels
>>
Decently, but a string of major defeats in my love-life has made me accept that I'm just not meant for this shit.
The only people I meet who are in my situation are people like transexual furries and shit. I'm just different. I have a solid amount of friends and people tell me I'm handsome, but I'm just so damn undesirable it seems.

I guess I'll just have to try and accept it and stop wasting time over this shit, but it's hard.
>>
>>29849382

I could write 10,000 words about this subject.

To answer your question, I've killed 7 people in which I am absolutely sure that I landed the fatal blow on them. I've probably shot dozens more, but it is often quite hard to tell whether or not your bullet is the one that killed someone when he is at 100+ meters and being shot at by multiple people. 5 of my kills were from close quarters fights in which we were fighting from ranges of 5-25 meters. The other two were at a range of 250~300 meters with a SMAW. The enemy were ambushing the maneuver element of our patrol from a fortified position. I was left in the support-by-fire position and was therefore ready with it pretty quickly. I put the round dead center of the wall they were firing from. We walked by their bodies later and they were shredded, definitely killed by the SMAW round.

Killing a person/people who were just previously trying to kill you is the best feeling I have ever experienced in my life. It is a feeling of pure elation, joy, and nirvana. The realization that "I win, you lose" washes over you in a warm blanket of security and comfort. Especially if you haven't taken any casualties in the fight. You get back to your patrol base and light up a cigarette with your boys and go over the firefight 100 times. I've done a lot of drugs and nothing has ever feet as good as winning a firefight. There is nothing like it.

(cont)
>>
File: 1468012793457.png (755 KB, 767x720) Image search: [Google]
1468012793457.png
755 KB, 767x720
>>29845393
>26 KV
>dropped out of university
>live with parents
>never had a job
>never had a friend
>don't enjoy anything
>no skills or talents
>unable to interact normally with other people
>thinking feels like swimming through porridge most of the time
give me one reason not to end it.
>>
>>29849738

In the past 3 years since I have been out I have realized that this is an asset, the fact that I am proficient and even enjoy the act of killing. That is why I want to put it to use again to a semi-constructive end. People like myself are rare, even in combat units of the military. I have a gift that can be put to good use as long as it is through a method that is deemed useful , or at very least legal by society. This is a very good article on the subject:

>We tend to shun the concept of the willing killer because it offends our kinder sensibilities, but a controlled psychopath is an asset on the killing fields. Those who possess such a temperament are natural killers and many have served this country well. The problem lies in identifying these individuals and positioning them where they can be most effective.

http://www.tacticalshit.com/natural-killers-turning-tide-battle/

It took me 3 years of wageslaving in the civilian world to realize that is not where my interests or talents lie. I need to get back on a battlefield.
>>
>>29848081
its illegal to join a foreign military anon
>>
>>29845393
30 years old. Just lost my job - I can never hold down a job for more than 2 years before getting fired. Completely friendless, never had a gf and I will be homeless living in a van in the next 2 weeks or so, so things could be better.

On the upside I procured some good weed over the weekend (first smoke of the year) and it may of been the happiest I've been for a while.
>>
File: 1463628881083.jpg (148 KB, 500x723) Image search: [Google]
1463628881083.jpg
148 KB, 500x723
>>29849738
Violence releases such a primal feeling in people, especially vengeance when you know they are trying to actively kill you. It's senseless and I don't believe in the military agenda of invading countries but I do understand the personal level of war must be hard to deal with. They are breathing living people with families just like us and it would be natural to be shook from ending multiple lives of people you don't know.

I don't think that killing can be truly satisfying unless you personally have an issue with someone you know who actually deserves it.
>>
>>29849738
>>29849751
Good work anon. I don't blindly admire veterans but your story is one I can genuinely get behind.
>>
>>29849742
Never had a friend? Not even internet friends?
>>
>>29849764

I've researched this. The worst that would happen would be that i'd lose my US citizenship but even that is rare.
>>
File: cool girl_0.jpg (26 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
cool girl_0.jpg
26 KB, 640x426
>>29845393
>>29845393
>26/m/nz
>work job I love that adds value to society
>chasing dream
>remember in '07 when only my friends knew what a meme was
>find it odd that there are people who lurk 4chan that haven't been here since at least '05
>was on reddit in '05, it jumped the shark when digg exiles appeared
>sitting on a cock cause i'm gay
>>
>>29849738
>>29849751

Thanks for responding to my questions. Ok, so the way you phrase things, you feel elated after killing someone who's tried to kill you - that makes sense, nobody wants to die and eliminating a direct threat to life must feel good... but don't you think about the wider context of these things? I mean in Afghanistan you're a soldier from the other side of the planet sent into these people's land. They reasons they're attacking you in the first place could be seen as a form of self-defense.

You didn't answer whether you've ever killed someone you thought might have been a civilian killed in error\collateral damage. Are you sure you've never contributed to something like this? The coalition forces in Afghanistan have certainly killed a large number of innocent people - how does that make you feel?

Also, why is it that you're capable of killing and feeling fine with it - but you need some sort of social sanction or approval to do this? Don't you realise that what society approves or disapproves of doesn't have much tie to morality? Aren't you just attempting to justify a thrill by shrugging off moral responsibility onto others\abstractions? The same thing a Nazi soldier might do? I mean, in your mind - what separates you from an ISIS soldier or something like that?
>>
>>29849809
not really, there was a group of people I played vidya with sometimes, but I never talked to them outside of the game context, so I wouldn't consider them friends.
>>
>>29849959
Ever considered befriending someone on here who's just as pathetic? Could be therapeutic
>>
>>29845659
I bet you have a job and a gf :)
>>
>>29849912
It's not a question of morality. You go to jail if you kill outside a warzone.

Not him.
>>
File: mattis.jpg (67 KB, 777x583) Image search: [Google]
mattis.jpg
67 KB, 777x583
>>29849912

>but don't you think about the wider context of these things? I mean in Afghanistan you're a soldier from the other side of the planet sent into these people's land. They reasons they're attacking you in the first place could be seen as a form of self-defense.

You are making the mistake of thinking that these people are worthy of human dignity. These assholes forfeit their right to self defense when they do things like poison water wells of girls' schools. They cut off the noses, ears, and eyelids of women who taught themselves how to read. They keep young boys age 6-12 as sex slaves and then force them to become child soldiers when they reach puberty. These are people who should be actively pursued and killed wherever they are in the world. They are a scourge of the human condition. I don't feel the least bit bad about killing people like this.

>You didn't answer whether you've ever killed someone you thought might have been a civilian killed in error\collateral damage. Are you sure you've never contributed to something like this? The coalition forces in Afghanistan have certainly killed a large number of innocent people - how does that make you feel?

The only people who I killed were directly involved in hostile actions against our patrol. I never saw anyone or even heard of rumor of anyone making a bad kill in my unit. The areas we fought in were mostly rural Opium farmlands that were sparsely inhabited, but nonetheless guarded to the teeth by the Taliban because it was their cash cow. Of course innocent deaths are terrible, but they are an unavoidable side effect of any war. it's worth noting that a vast majority of collateral deaths are caused by innaccurate airstrikes, and rarely by troops on the ground (although the instances of troops killing innocents get more and worse press)

(cont)
>>
File: 8.jpg (290 KB, 550x500) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
290 KB, 550x500
>>29850212

>Also, why is it that you're capable of killing and feeling fine with it - but you need some sort of social sanction or approval to do this? Don't you realise that what society approves or disapproves of doesn't have much tie to morality? Aren't you just attempting to justify a thrill by shrugging off moral responsibility onto others\abstractions?

It's simple. I enjoy the act of killing, but I don't want to spend the rest of my life in jail, which is why I seek out the legal means to do so.

>I mean, in your mind - what separates you from an ISIS soldier or something like that?

Have you not been paying attention to the various atrocities that ISIS has been committing? Read what I wrote in the last post about the Taliban and multiply x10 for ISIS.
>>
>>29847872
Why is 25 the point of no return?

>tfw I just turned 25 two weeks ago
>>
Hey FFL anon, was there any early life indication that you'd be proficient at killing? Do you think bloodlust can be trained and it's latent in everybody or that only certain individuals possess the temperament necessary for sustained violence? Can't say I agree with your outlook per se but I highly value your perspective seeing as how you've actually lived that life. Lots of cucks out there like to make statements on humanity's natural violent tendencies without having ever seen it themselves.

If you like reading, I recommend Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy. It's about a bounty hunting company in the 1840s scalping Indians and eventually anyone they can get their hands on, and there's a lot of meditation on the nature of war.

1/2
>>
>>29850317

Quote from the book:

"Men are born for games. Nothing else. Every child knows that play is nobler than work. He knows too that the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the skill and strength of the opponents and the humiliation of defeat and the pride of victory are in themselves sufficient stake because they inhere in the worth of the principals and define them. But trial of chance or trial of worth all games aspire to the condition of war for here that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all."
>>
>>29845393
Shit.

Absolute shit.

Today I found out just how bad my life is. Was visiting some apartments to find some new people to rent with. These normies in one place had pictures of themselves everywhere doing crazy exiting shit. They told me they go out and do fun stuff every weekend.

Add it up and they have hundreds of experiences.

And I've done nothing with my life. Nothing. Made me feel so fucking depressed.
>>
File: image.png (248 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
248 KB, 750x1334
>>29850332

Phone's being retarded so here's a pic to finish that quote off
>>
>>29850121
of course I thought of that.

Then I realized I have nothing interesting to say to anyone and therefore they have no reason to be my friend (and I have no reason to be theirs, if they are similar to me).
>>
>>29850212
>>29850218

Most of what you're saying (and especially the pic in your first post) is just typical of dehumanising propaganda of enemies. Most western women claim that they're abused and hard done by, and that men in the west are inherently violent and misogynistic, and many men do act violently towards women - but often as a result of lacking power, being abused by women, etc.

When there's hostility to girls being educated - that's a combination of extreme Islam and extreme hatred of the west - they see it (and in part rightly) as a form of colonisation. It's common that robots on this board will agree that our higschool 'education' was dominated by women and gynocentric thinking, and pretty dehumanising to males.

It's a typical, age-old way to dehumanise an enemy, by claiming that they have\oppress women and abuse them.

There are lots of instances of abuse, but they're individual instances for the most part - and you're talking about a very very poor, wartorn country. It just seems like you're finding excuses.
>>
>>29850317

If you read the article i linked here >>29849751 It says a lot about early life indicators and a lot of it applies to myself:

>A predisposition to kill is the result of genetics and early childhood experience. There are common traits that are indicative of natural killers. While the collection of these traits is not absolutely deterministic of a killer, it is a good framework for identifying those who may have this propensity. In general, the natural killer lacks social emotions, is a later son (not first-born), got into frequent fights as a child, enjoys contact sports, is from a middle or upper class background, is an extrovert, has above-average intelligence and a caustic sense of humor.

Almost all of this applies to me except the first born child part(I am a first born). I played hockey all through my childhood and loved the amount of controlled chaos I experienced on a rink. It was a my socially acceptable means of violence as a child. I often got into fights both on and off the rink. I would never pick them, but never backed down from a challenge. My first choice when presented with aggression was always to meet it with equal or greater aggression. My parents are well off and my IQ has been professionally tested twice in my life, both times 130+ which is generally considered well above average(I also scored a 136 on the GT section of the ASVAB which is supposed to correlate to IQ). My sense of humor appalled even my closest friends when I was in HS(4chan feeds right into this).

He goes into much greater detail on each of these subjects in the article if you're interested.

Thanks for the recommendation, I just ordered it off amazon. I've been looking for some reading material lately.
>>
>>29850489

>There are lots of instances of abuse, but they're individual instances for the most part

How are you so sure? Have you ever lived in a country like this? I assure you these are not individual instances and that it is a systemic cancer embedded within their society. One of our Afghani interpreters would tell stories of his teenage years of him and his friends raping local women, and he told the story like it was funny, or expecting a pat on the back for it. I've seen with my own eyes all of the things that I listed in my previous post. earlier this year a women was burned alive because a group of men found a quran in a dumpster and punished the first woman they saw for it http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/new-video-afghan-woman-barbarically-lynched-after-being-falsely-accused (and these aren't even Taliban, just everyday afghanis). The boy sex slaves is the most sickening thing. Even the people who were supposedly on our side (eg police chiefs, local politicians) kept them ( http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html ) There was even an instance of a US soldier nearly getting a dishonorable discharge for attacking a Police Chief who had learned was keeping a male sex slave. ( http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/607648/Soldier-Afghan-police-commander-child-sex-slave-rape-sacked )

You can sit there behind your laptop in your first world country and make all the excuses you want for them and tell me my experiences are the result of "brainwashing". I lived there for 16 months and what I experienced has left me with a deep seeded hatred for muslims that will never die. Like I said earlier, these types of people should be aggressively pursued and killed.
>>

Meandering through life, simply existing. Derive very little pleasure from anything.

I haven't slept in like 48 hours and have fapped at least 7 times since this morning.

Absolute waste of existence.
>>
Bored of being alive.
>>
>>29850683

Everything you've listed there was reported in mainstream news all around the world. I'm familiar with every link you've posted because they were famous where I am (in Australia). The woman who was burned alive was mentally unwell and very likely "admitted" to burning the Koran - now the thing about this story is that it got international attention and major outrage, the theme of abuse of women was a major aspect of the spin of this story... but what's being ignored is that MEN are routinely attacked and killed like this in the same way because it's a fundamentalist religious country full of poor, insane people. There were lynchings in the US in the 1920's, how is this any different?

That doesn't justify taking the approach that you should have the right to kill people there.
>>
>>29850716

Do you work or are you NEET?

7 times in a single day is actually so depraved it's amazing.
>>
26 almost. hungover and uhm I guess that's all I have to say
>>
>>29850489
>There are lots of instances of abuse, but they're individual instances for the most part - and you're talking about a very very poor, wartorn country.
you're a total idiot. islam teaches men to treat women like shit, period. it approves of abuse within a marriage and killing of women who break the rules.

and there is absolutely no way that these places have "gynocentric thinking" because as the other guy mentioned, they kill women who try to get an education in the fist place.

>oh the poor taliban must have been oppressed by women and that's why they cut their eyelids off but you're a bad guy for dehumanizing them!

it's like you're fighting with him for no reason and you're making no sense.

i don't particularly like that our country has gone to war but it's certainly not our intervention that made it a backwards shithole in the first place. i feel like you have no understanding of so many different things.
>>
>>29850779

>That doesn't justify taking the approach that you should have the right to kill people there.

I guess we are just going to have to agree to disagree here. I promise you if you go live in Helmand province in Afghanistan for a year you will have a much different opinion(If you were to live through it)

There were lynchings in the US in the 1920's, how is this any different?

The difference is that I wasn't alive in the 1920s so there's no point worrying about what I can't change.

But if you really want to pursue the lynching thing, you should realize that in 100 years from 1865-1965 there were less recorded lynchings than people who die from Islamic terrorist attacks in a typical month.
>>
>>29850836
I work full time.

I'll almost certainly have at least one more before I go to sleep.
>>
>>29850921

Don't you find that fapping that often drains you of nervous energy?

If you quit fapping, you'd have more dopamine - dopamine sometimes being known as the 'zest for life' hormone?
>>
>>29850950
The orgasm gives me a dopamine fix. I'm sure there's a drain after but I don't have anything else in my life to give me dopamine apart from alcohol, good and (You)s so on days like today where the only time I've got up off the couch has been to piss or eat I find myself fapping constantly.
>>
>>29850879

>you're a total idiot. islam teaches men to treat women like shit, period. it approves of abuse within a marriage and killing of women who break the rules.

Does it really? Do you have a source? Many women have criticised Christianity for being a source of patriarchy and oppression - and there are ways you could read the scriptures as arguing for female inferiority and obedience to males, etc. But in real life, how often do Christians REALLY oppress women?

>and there is absolutely no way that these places have "gynocentric thinking" because as the other guy mentioned, they kill women who try to get an education in the fist place.

A society can be gynocentric and still had people within it who attempt to impose rules on women. The people who attack female schools are an extreme minority. It's the same in Pakistan, girls go to school pretty much everywhere - but SOME small number of people wanted to kill Malala.
>>
>>29850995

What if you let yourself reset for a month, you might start to develop passion for other things and be able to break free from this cycle of fapping and apathy?
>>
>>29851024
I've done no fap before. Gone up to almost 3 months before. It's not some magic life cure. I found my life to be virtually the exact same exact I had increased boredom because I didn't replace fapping with anything other than more shitposting. Fapping isn't reason I don't do anything. I fap because I don't do anything.
>>
>>29850950
>>29850995
Dopamine isn't the catch all feel good brain chemical you guys think it is. Fapping releases norepinephrine and endorphins, and yes some dopamine, but so does everything like browsing this site. Alcohol has zilch to do with dopamine, it's mainly a GABA agonist and a light NMDA antagonist. Stop acting like you know how the brain works because you know literally only 1 neurotransmitter.
>>
File: Spine.jpg (44 KB, 507x347) Image search: [Google]
Spine.jpg
44 KB, 507x347
>>29851024
stop with this "no fap solves everything" meme, it really doesnt and is as bad as "just bee urself"
>>
>>29851064
I don't have to know anything specific about the brain to know that I do it because it feels good. It seemed like a reasonable assumption that it was due to a dopamine release.

Fuck off with your condescension. No one needs it or your brain trivia here.
>>
>>29851083
No it just pisses me off that everyone and their grandma explains everything away with just durr dopamine, that's all
>>
Ok let's see

>27
>Fat
>Bald
>Super hairy
>Hyperhydrosis (extreme sweating)
>NEET
>Estranged from entire family

I hate myself so much it's hardly even a feeling anymore, if that makes sense.
>>
>>29849450

best era was by far 2008-2009. At that time /r9k/ was made up of /b/ veterans from /b/'s golden age (05-07) who had grown sick of what /b/ had become by early 2008. It used to be that you could have interesting discussions and stories, threads could last for days, and it was closer knit community. A "secret clubhouse" if you will. By late 2007-early 2008 /b/ had been hit hard with a wave of newfags, and it was clear that it would never be the same. it had become too popular for its own good and succumbed to the very first wave of cancerous shitposting on the site(this was before the term "shitposting was even coined, but it's perfect to describe what happened to old /b/). When moot made r9k all of the intelligent and more mature posters flocked here. It was great for about 2 years and created some far reaching memes (advice animals and rage face to name a few. They were great before reddit took them over).

Unfortunately it all came to an end in 2010. Moot created /lit/ and /sci/ and most of the good posters left the board. There had been threads previously talking about women and feels(we called them "beaches and shores" threads) but they weren't anywhere near the level of vitriol and ingrained hate that /r9k/ turned into. It was most just offhand bitching about women. After the /litsci/ exodus, the only threads remaining were posts about women, and over time r9k morphed into a version of itself that took it seriously. It was a self fulfilling cycle that pulled in more and more incel NEETs and pushed out the few remaining valuable posters. ANd of course now after the reddit invasion and the addition of /lgbt/ to the site, r9k is completely unrecognizable compared to what it used to be.

That's why I'm always excited to talk to someone who remembers the old days. They were really enjoyable and there seems to be almost no one left.
>>
>>29851064

>and yes some dopamine, but so does everything like browsing this site.

You're saying that getting (you)'s releases anything like the amount of dopamine of a guy edging for hours on end to HD porn, or literally fapping 7 times in a single day??

>Stop acting like you know how the brain works because you know literally only 1 neurotransmitter.

I never attempted to represent myself as highly knowledgeable about the brain, but the role of dopamine in motivation is widely known.
>>
>>29845393
depending on medicine might commit suicide by cyanide within the next 3 weeks

it takes about28 apples with 8 seeds but im doing 36 for kicks, grind the seeds
>>
>>29851110
>role of dopamine in motivation is widely known.
True. But there's a lot more to orgasms than only dopamine.
And actually
>You're saying that getting (you)'s releases anything like the amount of dopamine of a guy edging for hours on end to HD porn, or literally fapping 7 times in a single day??
Yes it can, because it's not only dopamine you're feeling.
>>
>>29845704

I'm going gray too, but it ain't genetics, it's stress. My dad didn't start to go gray like me until his 40's and I'm 26. I'm just gonna shave it all if it ever gets too far gone.
>>
>>29851015

>Does it really? Do you have a source?

Have you even read the koran?
>>
>>29850146
job yes, gf no
>>
>>29851131

>True. But there's a lot more to orgasms than only dopamine.

Sure. Testosterone is depleted by orgasm too, which is again related to motivation (less generally means less motivation). Prolactin increases after orgasm (more prolactin is associated with more anxiety, fearfulness, lack of bodily co-ordination, and energy).

So apart from the abundance of anecdotal evidence from men all over the world, we have plenty of reason to believe that fapping too much can decrease motivation and stifle the 'zest for life', and dopamine plays a huge part.
>>
>>29851178
You've just proven my point. In any case we're in agreement.
>>
>>29849764

that's part of the point of how the French Foreign Legion operates. You can enlist under a fake name and earn French citizenship. It's the ultimate life reset button
>>
File: 9849343.jpg (4 KB, 176x266) Image search: [Google]
9849343.jpg
4 KB, 176x266
>>29845393
gonna be 27 in 3 days

my life is worse than it has ever been, physical and mental problems ramped up, literally haven't had any friends for years and failed my most important exam at the end of my worthless bachelors degree because i was so badly anxious i couldn't sleep or concentrate on studying at all

considering suicide unironically
>>
>>29851308
How did that failed exam impact your degree?

Does it mean you can't graduate until you re-take the class and pass it?
>>
>>29849869
Auckland? Jggjkkgf rig fghjhcnm
>>
if you want to kill yourself, do some psychedelics...
>>
>>29851376
yeah i have to re-take it in a few months or i can't graduate, i still don't know what happens if i happen to fail it again
>>
>>29851415
Provided you've completed all other pre-requisite courses I imagine they'll just allow you to keep re-taking it until you pass.

Don't allow it to happen a second time though. Good luck.
>>
>>29851463
Thanks, i am considering looking for a therapist for my anxiety and depression because i feel like i need meds. But i tend to worry and block out when i have to actually explain this stuff. I guess i should describe the most severe ones and hope for the best.
>>
File: 1464608098648.gif (2 MB, 1280x586) Image search: [Google]
1464608098648.gif
2 MB, 1280x586
Got fired, not sure how to tell my mom and sister who depend on my paychecks.

Some black guy said I called him a nigger but I never actually did, he got two of his buddies to back him up saying I said it, I don't know why they singled me out, but I was one of only three white people out of twenty in that department anyway so that's probably why, I always kept to myself but it's really frustrating to be targeted when you're nothing but nice.

Went in, got terminated, escorted out, guard said sorry and good luck, they said I could ask for a different job in another department after 90 days because they "valued a hard worker like me" but I don't think I want to go back, I could find something else in 90 days and probably something non-factory and a lot less racist.

Left work at 6pm, stayed at the park until 4am (so my sister and mom wouldn't be mad I got home so early) contemplating suicide and listening to music on my phone.

I'm 25, I wanted all my childhood and teens to be a navy diver but I have a shitty heart and valves, my life is just such absolute shit now.

>Tfw ugly as fuck
>Tfw can't even socialize because I don't know what to fucking say
>Tfw only redeeming quality to society is I put 100% into everything I do

I just really want to die already.
>>
>>29849742

im in this position too mayne
>>
Gone from generic depressive shit to weird existential stuff this last 6 months.

On friday I went to a crust punk squatting party and some 16 year old girl who reminded my of my ex at that age was all over my shit, i warned her about people like me ( I was the one who fucked up the relationship) and then left soon after.

I think I did good robots, even at my own expense.
>>
File: 1443048237131.jpg (35 KB, 553x443) Image search: [Google]
1443048237131.jpg
35 KB, 553x443
>finished five-year Navy contract not too long ago
>attending school full time
>working part time as a Medical Assistant
>set to complete degree in fall 2017
>not a fucking clue what I want to do after I graduate

I'm tempted to throw my applications at some private military contractors, but I don't know what my goals in life are anymore.
>>
>>29847398
Shit, mate, that's fucked up.
Or should I be congratulating you for acquiring an easy way out?
>>
>>29849742
Anime and mango.
>>
26anon here, I went out catching pokemon tonight.

I spent more time outside today than in the past 12months combined.

My feet hurt, my legs hurt, but I got some nice exp.
>>
27yofag here

its 5:41 am and im jerkin' it and thinking about life instead of sleeping because sleep is for pregnant women and babies and i am a man.
>>
>>29851543

hey man im ugly as fuck and socially inept too but im also so incredibly depressed, lazy and apathetic, zero energy or motivation or skill or value whatsoever.

it could be worse...you could be me.

no woman is going to think of albert einstein and diddle themselves but he invented gravity and atom bombs or whatever. dude matters in history. that's more than 99.9% of this site will ever be able to say.

if you are able to invest your all into what you're passionate about, that's a very redeeming quality and one that i hope you will not sever from the gene pool because we need more people like you and less people like...well...99.9% of this site.

tfw serious heartfelt reaction to an anons plight
>>
File: 1460853427400.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460853427400.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>29
>havent talked to people for three years
>live alone
>only leave house for shopping
>grow more and more autistic
>receding hairline has stopped for now
>live in europe
>so autistic that the government wants me to neet
>just bought a vive and gtx 1070 from neetbux
>japanese got good enough to watch anime and play games without dictionary
>dont even enjoy watching anime or playing games anymore
>still thinking about suicide daily
>>
>>29851133
>>29845704
Is gray that bad? Honestly silver hair doesn't look bad and if it does you can easily just color it back. Now balding, that sucks.

That said my father got full gray at ~20 due to losing his parents, and I'm at 26 with them still colored (wish I had more, though)
>>
File: IMG_20160710_063018.jpg (77 KB, 881x743) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160710_063018.jpg
77 KB, 881x743
New member here.

Rope, pill or gun?
>>
>>29851107
>27
young
>Fat
fixable, eat less
>Bald
i'm a baldie too, just shave it off
>Super hairy
Well, you're a man, of course you're hairy.
>Hyperhydrosis (extreme sweating)
pfft you can live with that non-issue
>NEET
easily fixable
>Estranged from entire family
You should have stopped caring about your family when you turned 15.

Here you go.
>>
>>29852932
Rope was my plan but I've been leaning more towards gun lately
>>
>>29852282
What a sad, sad existance.
>dont even enjoy watching anime or playing games anymore
That's a good thing, though. You're making progress. Learn a language or something instead.
>>
>>29852282

Yea someone like me
>>
>>29847078
whoa. Let us know ;)
>>
>>29853127
>tfw I get tired of video games and I know I need to stop playing them but do it anyways
Video game addiction is not a meme
>>
>>29851382
How do I get psychadelics?
>>
30 here.

Meeting a girl in an hour

I'm buying her car
>>
>>29853227
>buying her a car

Kekekeke, nice bait.
>>
File: 1466979305262.jpg (57 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
1466979305262.jpg
57 KB, 500x666
25 year old hemophiliac here, stressing about what to do when my insurance runs out in a month...
>>
Graduated a few months ago and finally got my degree in the mail. It took me 2 extra years but I'm finished at least.

What do I do now.
>>
>>29849439

Get your GED. No one is going to hire a high school dropout.
>>
I HATE WAKING UP EVERYDAY TO THE SAME SHIT

THINGS NEED TO CHANGE NOW

I KNOW I CANT FIX MY PROBLEMS RIGHT AWAY AND I NEED TO WORK ON THINGS SLOWLY BUT I NEED AFFECTION AND COMPANY NOW
>>
I'm close to abandoning any ambition that still remains within me and living as hedonisticly as possible with a low budget.
>>
>>29853255
not him but I assume hes buying her car off her not buying her a car no ones that cucked
>>
File: wew.jpg (232 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
232 KB, 1600x900
girls cheat on me and my family tries literally killing me

i used to have feelings but they have been replaced by memes. nothing matters anymore. i am free.
>>
File: 1359765871426.jpg (204 KB, 1164x423) Image search: [Google]
1359765871426.jpg
204 KB, 1164x423
I am so bored of this website.

>every board has the fucking unending race shit
>every board continually discusses sjw and tedious as fuck non-issues
>no end to the bad taste and plebeian worldviews

I don't give a fuck about race, I don't care about social justice, pro or against, and I can't help but find most people on here and I assume these are all pretty new and 18 or under have the most garbage taste in everything.

There are rays of light, /tg/ for example has its moments as does /r9k/ but god I don't know why I can't escape this place.

Tl;dr I'm tired of feeling like a minority on a site I've been on for 11 years. Every time I put forward my opinion its always apparently the "wrong" one that makes people flip their shit.
>>
File: 1467211277816.jpg (43 KB, 430x604) Image search: [Google]
1467211277816.jpg
43 KB, 430x604

I just sleep all day, 12 hours minimum.

I'm a sleepy boy, a pillow snuggler and oy vey duvet. Rip Van Winkle ain't go eye crust on me.

I do the bare minimum in up keep, I'm fairly fastidious about keep my linen clean though, I have 10 sets for my bed.
>>
>>29849283
Don't beat yourself up over it anon just apologize to him and try to better yourself. It'll be alright
>>
>>29850146
lol what a winning poste senpai
telling it like it is
/thread
>>
I'm not 25+ but I'm far too mature for my age. I fuck around with jokes alot but in the end I'm all down with cleaning the environment and other lame shit
But no really our world is dead romigos we should seriously start fixing it. In Vegas I'm starting a company that provides clean energy through a patent I'm processing and once it's out me and Elon Musk'll be chillin on Mars while you plebs suck our toes for fixing the planet you fucked up. Shame on you white people, needing coal for your latte makers and shit... Or whatever white people do with all the fossil fuels we burning off
>>
File: 1332417251421.jpg (92 KB, 400x407) Image search: [Google]
1332417251421.jpg
92 KB, 400x407
>>29853532
originaldee doo dah dobee do bop
>>
>>29853446
this

ive systematically replaced all my feels with memes i am become death.
>>
>>29848103
ur post made me lol
>>
File: tumblr_m6mhjmcNEf1qb3dte.jpg (82 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6mhjmcNEf1qb3dte.jpg
82 KB, 500x394
>>29853274
>can't afford medicine
>>
30 soon
Married to a fembot. Decent paying, light job. Plenty of time to learn and do shit out of interest or on a whim, More or less done with the society at large. I'm kind of... happy? Content, at the very least.
>>
>>29853413
Yeah, I misread it.

I even added an article to it.

But there are enough cucks out there who would actually do it.
>>
25, pretty bad lately. I feel like I'm just going to pay back the money I owe my parents and end it. Maybe try earn enough to cover the funeral before I go at least. I dunno why I feel like this, maybe it was getting back from another country and realizing it's all the same shit, maybe it was getting rejected while in that country by someone I'd deeply loved at one point. I haven't exactly been happy in a long time, but it hasn't ever been this hopeless.
>>
25, listening to music and reading manga, same as everyday.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xoxew9FO_JM

Career is actually progressing somewhat nicely although there's a minor hiccup that's turned up recently but it might sort itself out by the time it becomes relevant to me. Will have to move out at the beginning of the month for the first time ever which kind of sucks but whatever.
>>

Pretty good. Original
>>
>>29853908
does the fembot help you feel less lonely? does she want kids?
>>
File: sad Makoto.jpg (105 KB, 606x858) Image search: [Google]
sad Makoto.jpg
105 KB, 606x858
>26
>got 3 god jobs to apply for
>too scared to apply for a single one
>>
>>29854172
Yes on the latter. It's a bit wierd, since we more or less agreed to ditch the human species as a whole, but I think it's workable.

As for the former, she has some psychosocial issues and I'm a schizoid, so there's no straight answer to that question. It's good to be alone in company, and it's good to have that company be someone who understands when to leave you alone, or why any motivation over very basic will to live needs effort to create and maintain.
I think that's the best I can ask for, given how my brain is arranged and what my priorities are on those bright days when I have priorities.
>>
>>29847375
that would be super fucking weird man
>>
>28
>still live with parents but
>full time job
>just finished paying off another student loan
>few months away from being able to afford a small studio apt
>finally done with night shift work and can live more normally
>lost 50lbs this year
>women are holding their gaze longer now

feels good. i'm gonna make it, robots.
>>
File: 1462150289737.jpg (768 KB, 2000x1318) Image search: [Google]
1462150289737.jpg
768 KB, 2000x1318
Do you any have that disease in this stage of life that makes you want to really be like a succubus, despite everything telling you that it's a bad idea?
>>
>>29854553
What do you mean by that, anon
did you mean want a succubus?
>>
>>29850683
You're doing gods work anon. Deus vult
>>
>26
>got the fuck out of california with friend and his mom
>just got a job at wal-mart because they pay more than everywhere else I see around here
>still going through life not knowing what the fuck im doing
>caring less about having a gf these days
Not bad I guess
>>
>>29847375
Some girls like older guys, Ive seen worse. Be prepared for immature bullshit just stay above it. Id be pretty nervous also, god luck anon.
>>
>>29847256
I was 14 on 4chan 12 years ago
>>
>>29854553
stop watching my computer browsing habits, please

it's more that i feel my masculine energy being disassembled and if there's an afterlife i'm certainly going to hell, and if there's one where you are shaped by your consciousness, i would probably be female

the fix is simple. mostly, put myself in situations where i need to be masculine.
>>
>>29853084
>27
>young

life is pretty much over m8. no one is going to hire an old person like thatw ith no experience
>>
File: cry.jpg (30 KB, 251x244) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
30 KB, 251x244
has anyone here turned their life around?

i'm 24 and feeling kind of hopeless after 4 years of neetdom
>>
>>29854191
>tfw you don't apply for any jobs because you know you wont get them anyway
>>
25 mage reporting in. Nothing much has changed from my previous reports, in fact my life is exactly the same as a month or a year back. Read some more books, finished some more vidya, got some more money.

One of these days I will try online dating, and either fail miserably, or become a cyborg, either way I will report everything on r9k for my fellow robits.
>>
>>29845393

26 here

still a NEET loser, but I go out so people don't think I'm a total bum.

all in all its not so bad, ive come to terms with the fact that I can't go back and change things, so I might as well enjoy what I have now
>>
>>29856502
>One of these days I will try online dating
Don't. Just don't
>>
>>29856543
Seconding this. Can't emphasise enough.

Just don't, it is a bad idea.
>>
>>29856432
If anyone did turn their life around they wouldn't answer you because they would no longer be on /r9k/, Anon.
>>
>>29856432

I was suicidal and on antidepressants when I was 23. Completely alone in my room all the time.

Then I started getting into audiobooks and meditation. Got a job and a girlfriend not long after. Started getting back in contact with old friends and family and talking to them more.

I'm a NEET alcoholic again at 26, but I'm not suicidal or on medication anymore atleast. Now I know I'm capable of more and able to handle things better. Whereas before when I was a friendless virgin wallowing in self-pity and drugs I had no hope for myself.
>>
>>29856633
>Completely alone in my room all the time.
>Got a job and a girlfriend not long after.
Explain
>>
File: 1394913002755.jpg (31 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1394913002755.jpg
31 KB, 400x300
25 next month. All of my friends have graduated, found comfy tier white collar jobs and have gf's they hate but have moved in with. Meanwhile i make 12$/hr doing mind numbing data entry, barely afford living on my own and cant stop drinking. Havent been to college because i have no idea what i want to do with my life; been working odd jobs and moving from place to place.

Honestly, have any robots been a complete loser but turned it around? Im not talking about girls really, im alright in that department. I wouldn't subject a girl to me in a girlfriend capacity right now. Did it just click for some of you? I know I need to get right the fuck off this website, stop drinking and just pick a career. But how.
>>
Closing in on 30 here. Solitude and the approach of death don't seem scary to me at all. After all, our existences are completely inconsequential and subordinate to the tyrannical will of better men. Death is the only escape from the merciless torturers that make up our best and brightest. And loneliness is like death in that it is the creation of distance between yourself and those people that take so much pleasure in your confirming with your every action your inborn inferiority to their own selves.
>>
File: 1421892504124.jpg (333 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1421892504124.jpg
333 KB, 600x600
>turning 25 next week
>still can't find a job
>7 month unemployment gap
>no degree
>probably going to be stuck doing shitty fast food jobs
>no car
>finally get to know a nice girl and was going to hang out with her a day before my birthday
>she is now ghosting me, ignoring my texts
My life just keeps getting worse.
>>
>>29856985
I'm not even remotely joking around with you anon, and I agree with what you say.

But what you just said pretty much seems to me a good reason for why 30 is considered the age of Wizardry. You're talking cold truth already.
>>
>>29845393
schizo-affective
hear voices
lost most of my friends
dropped out of college
neet
saved up 10.000,- neetbux because i dont do shit all day tho.
gonna buy cool music things
>>
>>29856985
i agree that they are merciless torturers but i disagree that they are the best and brightest or superior in any way. except that they are willing to be heartless enough to survive. and i disagree that this is anything to aspire to. i'd rather die who i am then because a "better man."
>>
>>29857026
*become a better man
>>
>>29857026
They either are psychopaths, or learned to become psychopathic.
>>
>>29849427
/b/ro I've been here since 2006.

Do you remember Jizzbottleguy on dec 26th?

I helped ruin linetrap's life after Otkagon

DICK IN CATACOMBS SKULL MAN, WHERE ARE YOU NOW?
>>
>>29851108
I'm from the same era, /b/ro

Why are you still here?
>>
>>29851108
I wish I could have been there for that.
I had started posted on /b/ in 2005 and 4chan in general up until 2007
Then I was without a computer until nearly 2010.

I missed this golden age.
>>
File: black_drivers.png (377 KB, 848x375) Image search: [Google]
black_drivers.png
377 KB, 848x375
>>29857303
>I don't understand why you people browse this board
>You are all teenagers and it's obvious

>Wanting a girl friend , wanting friends and such
>These make you normies
>I hate that all you pretend robot normies came in here and then chased away all the real robots because in their past lives they had more social experience then you.
>No. You are a normal not them
>They chose to turn away from society
>They chose this life.
>Do you think failing out of society makes you a robot? No. You choose to be a robot, it doesn't just happen to you.
>Chasing after society instead of turning away from it while pretending to be a "true robot" is disgusting.
>By the way, this does not excuse the people here who cash in on every misfortune in their lives as if it's some kind of contest, and that having a bad life somehow makes you more of a robot.
>Your logic is backwards and your community is disgusting.
>>
File: 20160707_095322.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20160707_095322.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
>mfw i see 25+ yr old neets crying in these threads
>>
How do you deal with obvious cringe posts? Most of the people here are obvious teens

I wish there was a board for older adult shut ins who care about more than
>tfw no gf!!!
>>
>>29856543
>>29856563

Why? There hasn't been much shit about it here, and some robbies actually found a gf.

> it's full of fatties
Reject them
> you'll get cucked
I'm not a doormat, and if I see cucking, I'd dump her ass
> nothing will happen
Same as now

It's not like they'll even be as mean as IRL girls have been. Fuck, they might even have decent discussions with me.
>>
>>29857437
It's called wizchan but try not to get b&
>>
>>29857483
On your head be it then.
Best of luck to you.
>>
>>29857437
so do i. someone should make a chat. does anyone even do IRC anymore or is it all discord/skype?
>>
>>29857492
But those people pretty much bitch about the same shit
>>
>>29857483
you are delusional but you also seem like a dick so who cares.
>>
>>29857437
>obvious teens
Perhaps you shouldn't be surprised when you set the bar as low as 25.

30+ or 35+ and you might get higher quality conversations.
>>
>>29857502
>>29857522

I will heed any warnings with actual meat, o elders. Post what could go wrong?
>>
I love these threads.

You anons have an age but you probably feel young as fuck inside due to lack of life experiences/No traveling. Like you just awoke and seen today's date for the first time.

I'm almost 23 and this time skip feeling shit sucks dick.
>>
>>29857619
>lack of life experiences
>no travelling
Try not to generalise too much anon, some of us have been about.
>>
>>29849600
Death is a big deal, anon. Maybe spending decades preparing for it is better than only starting when you get the cancer diagnosis.
>>
>>29857657
Do you still feel like a child unable to take on the world after your life experiences and traveling?
>>
>>29857784
I don't recall feeling like that since I actually was a child.
>>
>>29857784

Not that anon, but I've always felt like an 80 year old man inside, not a kid. Even as an actual kid I felt like that.

I can take on the world, but it tires me in half an hour and then I need to rest the remainder of the day.
>>
>>29857807
>chose to engage with the world
>have lived your life
>feel normal and competent

how are you a robot?
>>
25 years old suffering from agoraphobia while trying to make something of my myself while at home, and can't say im doing bad.

lost like 15 pounds in a month and its going better, also started to eat healthier
i have this problem where i feel tired from doing the simplest of tasks, im very sensitive to climate changes too and its giving me headaches.
i have a weird combination of alot of fat and alot of muscle and i think its what is fucking up my energy
>>
>>29857844
I haven't had a relationship with a woman in my entire life.
>>
>>29857617

pls respond

What kind of horrors does the world of internet dating have?
>>
>>29857878
Most monks haven't either and they're usually normal functioning people
>>
>>29858113
I'm just here because the thread is 25+ to be perfectly honest. That reason is the best I have.
>>
>>29858091

Final internet dating bumpity
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6 KB, 202x250
>>29845393
The reason you all are sad 25+ year olds has to do with the fact that you don't even bother to try to improve your situations and are content with wallowing in self pity.

Listen, I know what it's like, I had maybe 6-7 friends in high school, I didn't really buy fashionable clothes back then, and I maybe, MAYBE fucked 3 girls only in high school.
But then I decided that, yeknow, I wasn't happy with being a sad, bummed out loser, and decided to make a change in my life.
Now I'm in college, I've been dating a qt for about 2 years now and have a good research job with a professor in my field, so I can buy fashionable clothes and afford a gym membership.

All I'm saying is that you have to WANT to make a change, once you set your mind to improving your life it's easier to do than you think! No ones going to come knock on your door and say "here's a perfect life and qt gf anon!" It doesn't work like that, duh. You've got to go get it by yourself no one will hand it to you.
>>
>>29845393
27 checkin in

Staying strong, been changing my life a lot recently trying to climb back out
>>
>>29858639
>hahaha I posted it again
>>
>>29858639
>has/had friends
>not a virgin

>'lol i was such a loser xD'
>'you just need to WANT to change lol jus bee urself ;)'

fuck off retard
>>
>>29858639
> at his worst had 6 friends and fucked 3 girls

Ahem. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29845393
>25 with shit delivery job
>haven't worked in almost 2 weeks because injury
>ignored calls from work and haven't even spoken to them
>they probably think i quit
>want to quit but afraid of backlash from parents

I have about $20,000 saved and i dont pay rent so i should be good until i can find another job. Iv been putting off calling them mostly because i dont know what to do and i fell it would suck even more if i went back after ignoring them. i can already picture my boss now, omg anon i haven't heard from you in almost 2 weeks here have the heaviest routes now
>>
File: 1366834025644.jpg (19 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
1366834025644.jpg
19 KB, 368x368
26 bored, hungover, sweating , taking ambien pills, watching platoon.
>>
>>29858669
Yeah I was pretty lonely in high school I don't get what you're trying to say? Life was pretty bad I was thinking of suicide but I turned it around
>>
>>29858685
That's pretty low as far as high school goes, yeah in uni I fucked 5 ladies the first year but again, that's pretty loser-tier
>>
>>29858639
But I'm not sad I'm just over 25.
>>
>>29858706
No call no show for 3+ days? Your job is gone friendo.
>>
File: istj.png (62 KB, 853x566) Image search: [Google]
istj.png
62 KB, 853x566
>>29845393
Wageslave
Havent had sex in 5 years. I've convinced myself I have schizoid personality disorder since I've only had one girlfriend when I was 18 and then only had drunken sex with whores from the bar. No real friends. But it really doesn't bother me, I cant stand being around or listening to anyone for more than 5-10 minutes.
>>
>>29845393
2 degrees in programming
worked for a software company for the past year, voluntarily quit to become NEET 2 weeks ago and intend to live off what I earned for the next 18 months or so before I get another job

Honestly never happier. Going to spend my time catching up on video games and anime and improving my well being by getting more exercise, buying a bike and teaching myself new programming languages.
>>
I don't know how to feel. 31 KV wizard with no friends but contempt with being a loner and have reached the point where I just don't give a fuck anymore. I don't cope to well with the modern, conformed way of living. I've always been socially inept so that won't change and may as well just get on with life. I've had many opportunities but never requited on them.
>>
>>29847353
Brutal, man. Stay off the dating sites because they just lead to confidence destruction. Complimenting grils in person is the only way to go IMO.

>>29847375
22 here (posting in a 25+ thread, huehuehue), but Im in the same boat. There is this banging 18 year old Latina chick who definitely wants it. I want to give it to her, but am weirded out by the age difference. Should I do it? Would you?

>>29848482
Get a job m8.
>>
>>29848482
18-25 is the most depressing time of your life and the highest demographic for suicide. Escape as best you can, find the things you enjoy and focus on them. Avoid things that make you feel sad, push away friends or family if they make you feel self conscious.
Your priority should just be on making day to day life tolerable enough for you to survive. Life won't seem so shitty in your late twenties.
>>
>>29859228
Literally a 4 year difference, not that big of a deal
>>
>>29859431
Well I turn 23 in less than a month. So lets call it 5 years. You still would?
>>
>>29859431
when I was 20 I dated a 16 year old and it worked pretty well. Only reason why though was that the parents were cool with it. After 18, age doesn't matter nearly as much. An 18 year old with a 24 year old isn't weird at all, in fact I have a friend who's parents are 13 years apart.
>>
27 year old Chicago faggot here.
I live in an okay apartment with my girlfriend of 5 years. I have an okay 2006 car. I make 11$ an hour in a warehouse shipping shit. I play guitar in two bands. Semi-depressed but not making myself a victim about it.
>>
File: ernest-hemingway1.jpg (126 KB, 365x394) Image search: [Google]
ernest-hemingway1.jpg
126 KB, 365x394
>>29858925

im gonna go ahead and say

>i know this feel senpai

stay strong
>>
>>29858859
there is so much turn over at my job my boss would probably take me back if i really wanted it just on the fact i know all the routes and most of the service. The other drivers show up almost 2 hours after they're suppose to be there and my boss doesnt care.
>>
File: o.gif (265 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
o.gif
265 KB, 200x200
25+ lounge

https://join.skype.com/KpFfwJcMYwkW
>>
i have given up.
it's actually taken a lot of weight off my mind. now in my free time i just stay inside and study shit. gotten somewhat decent at moon, i've read a couple books and VN's without machine assistance so that's nice.
>>
>>29858091

Feeling even more miserable when you realize even the ugliest chicks on it want nothing to do with you. Besides, any even remotely attractive women is just there to see how many men are going to tell her she's hot.
>>
>>29853532
Can't people see that humanity need to use what is left of resources on this planet to reach the stars?
>>
25 here
still virgin
can't find any girl that would relieve me of this curse

but hey, 5 years until wizard
what starting spells should I pick?
>>
29 here.

Have a comfy job that pays good but not excessive. If I had kids, that would be a different story.

Have a roommate, but I wished I lived alone.

Sex isn't an issue at this point. I've had dry periods other times.

Hair is thinning.

Don't have friends.

I feel as I've been aging, my mental health has been declining. I obsess and stress over the simplest things. Physically, my muscles look more toned.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.