[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand why you people browse this board You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: thats_me.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
thats_me.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
I don't understand why you people browse this board
You are all teenagers and it's obvious

Newsflash
Wanting a girl friend , wanting friends and such
These make you normies
I hate that all you pretend robot normies came in here and then chased away all the real robots because in their past lives they had more social experience then you.
No. You are a normal not them
They chose to turn away from society
They chose this life.
Do you think failing out of society makes you a robot? No. You choose to be a robot, it doesn't just happen to you.
Chasing after society instead of turning away from it while pretending to be a "true robot" is disgusting.

By the way, this does not excuse the people here who cash in on every misfortune in their lives as if it's some kind of contest, and that having a bad life somehow makes you more of a robot.

Your logic is backwards and your community is disgusting.
>>
>>29857303
first of all, go fuck yourself you stuck up faggot.

second, my life is MUCH worse than your life and it's all BECAUSE i chose to turn away from society since THAT community is the truly disgusting one.

what do you make of that you complaining cunt? got any criticisms for me?
>>
File: truetrue.png (278 KB, 531x407) Image search: [Google]
truetrue.png
278 KB, 531x407
>>29857303
>Wanting a girl friend , wanting friends and such
>These make you normies

he speaks the true-true
>>
>>29857303
Why bother? Normie is a word only a normie would use. Teenagers want to feel unique especially since we teach them everyone is special. In reality being a sex obsessed, sexist, homophobic, racist, angry young male isn't strange. It's literally the average
>>
Threads like these always make me feel better about myself
>>
>>29857303
fuck off autist. let us normies talk about our problems.
>>
>>29857303
I just want somewhere to fit in, if i'm not a robot then what am i?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.