[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's that job hunt going? Are you in training or school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: Ephemerial.jpg (197 KB, 642x482) Image search: [Google]
Ephemerial.jpg
197 KB, 642x482
How's that job hunt going? Are you in training or school for anything?
>>
I can hear the "ara ara" pouring out of this picture
>>
Who's this semen demon?thick
>>
I already have a job but re-applied for a bakery clerk position.
>>
File: SS.jpg (428 KB, 1200x1734) Image search: [Google]
SS.jpg
428 KB, 1200x1734
>>29832595
This.

>tfw no curvy milf trying to molest me.
>>
Jobs: none
School: none

I'm going to Marine Corps boot camp in 5 months, so I have that going for me.
>>
I have a job but I fucking hate it. Saved up $30k and am thinking about saying fuck it and quitting and backpacking across Europe like I never got to do in school.
>>
File: 1436705936604.gif (946 KB, 486x274) Image search: [Google]
1436705936604.gif
946 KB, 486x274
>>29832674
Love/Hate Letter by Yuuki Rei
>>
Just got my first job. Its in my field and I'm still an undergrad so that's sweet.
>>
>>29832850
do it. it will be a life changing experience that you won't regret in the least.
>>
>>29832571

resume class on monday . and hopefully training and a part time job in the coming weeks .
>>
>>29832850
everyone will tell you to do it because they want you to waste all your hard earned savings so you will be an even more dependent wage slave for them when you come back
>>
>>29833154
Yes, he should continue working his dead-end job at the mercy of faceless management. Live a safe, easy, dull life. Pay your taxes. Sit in a cubicle. Don't take risks. Obey, sheep.

I genuinely mean this: I hope you kill yourself. You contribute nothing to society.
>>
>>29833218
Holy tucking edge.

Summer is here

>hurt that's not an argument!!

I'm not arguing with you. I'm pointing out that you type like a very angsty 15 year old.
>>
>>29832571
WHO IS THIS
YOU CAN'T JUST PUT IT HERE AND NOT POST THE SOURCE
>>
>quit a shitty call center job a week in
>can't get any shitty jobs around my area
>about to start applying at fast food places
Going pretty shitty.
>>
>>29832571
I'm currenly working at a call center

its just for the summer since i'm studying to become a system analyst at university

need the cash to pay for my apartment
>>
File: Normal.jpg (11 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Normal.jpg
11 KB, 320x240
I just got hired as an apprentice meat cutter. I'm joining the meat cutters union in a few weeks. I'm breddy much set for life. Once I work my way up here I'm going to move to a huge place like costco or something to become the head of their department and make le bank.
>>
Hopeful and monitoring this thread as a loser NEET...
>>
>>29835688
How can I get into the meat cutting field breh?
>>
Going to some group interview at 6 for some political survey thing. I wonder how it will go.
>>
>>29835688
Don't work at slaughterhouses, fucking dredges of society there senpai desu. By the way, Hi, How are ya?
>>
I haven't worked in five years.
My dream job is to become a garbage man.
This is where I belong.
>>
>>29834374
well shit i remember her. watched her videos years ago.
>>
>>29836870
I guess it really depends. Some people actually go to school for it. I worked two years at a family owned meat market and I just applied for this place and they hired me as an apprentice meat cutter. You could probably work your way up from meat clerk at a bigger place I'm assuming
>>
>>29836909
I was considering going to a slaughterhouse but I figured I'd rather middle man it and cut from the primal cuts than butcher the entire animals.
>>
>>29832571
Have a job interview at a grocery store this Monday.
>>
>>29832571
"no mom, im an emotionally wrecked lib-cuck faggot like my jew masters intended."
>>
>>29833218
If he's the wage slave then he's the one actually contributing to society unlike your "free the proletariat" pansy commie ass.

Optimally he should be investing that $30k, or at least a portion of it.
>>
Your feels and jobs can go to hell. Who is OP pic?
>>
>>29837191
>>29834374
Its ephemerial
>>
File: BOOMmoney.png (2 MB, 1908x1009) Image search: [Google]
BOOMmoney.png
2 MB, 1908x1009
Oh snap, there's already a job hunt thread, should have Ctrl-F'd before posting.

Anyways, I'm thinking of streaming of Minecraft, at least to keep my parents off my back
>>29839540

Anyone have experience streaming or making money off social media, especially youtube or twitter? The only thing I have left to lose is time, and I'll lose that time anyways. Worth a shot?
>>
>>29835688

Costco Meat Cutters top out at 25 bucks an hour and they only have 3 butchers or so at a time

Just to let you know. I currently work there.
>>
>>29835688
is this not one of the worst kinda jobs for like mexican and other ...
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.