[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The /r9k/ userbase
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: entertatining.png (73 KB, 687x638) Image search: [Google]
entertatining.png
73 KB, 687x638
So, we all often see the 'I'm 16 years old and haven't had a gf yet, am I a robot?' threads - and I was thinking - how many of them grow up to be kissless virgins like us? What age is it acceptable to live without someone else to before you are truly fucked socially.

I'd say if you haven't had anything before 20 you are screwed.

>tfw 28yo virgin weaboo who doesn't go outside
>>
>>29812441
>tfw 20 in September
Oh boy...
>>
>>29812462
>>tfw 20 in September
Get tinder and save yourself unless you are fat
>>
>june 2017

that's my deadline guys. I'm going into uni next year so maybe just maybe I can do it.
>>
File: 1416581522058.jpg (128 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1416581522058.jpg
128 KB, 633x758
>>29812441
>21 in 2 weeks
I have accept it
>>
>>29812441
I think 25 is the age at which it's too late.

>most people already have stable partners
>most girls have already had 2/3+ partners and sexual partners
>all girls that aren't nightmare tier have had sex
>all the excitement about love and relationships is gone
>you have to work for your living now or you will have to once you get a gf
>>
>>29812485
It's all good, anon. I have accepted my fate.

*unsheathes katana*...
>>
>>29812485
What if you're an actual robot with anxiety who hates his body so much he can't handle the idea of getting naked in front of a stranger, less so being touched or getting hard? Casual sex is for normies.
>>
>>29812485
>unless you are fat
Yeah, cause if you're ugly without being fat you have so many more chances at getting laid.
>>
>>29812700
Don't reply to normies posts, anon. When they say "get Tinder" that's not actual advice.
>>
>>29812804
>Don't reply to normies posts, anon
I wish it was that easy. Right now there are several threads about girlfriends and exes. This board is really normieville.
>>
>>29812825
>>unless you are fat
fuck off

I would NEVER describe /r9k/ as normieville
>>
>>29812825

Sage their posts/threads anon.
>>
>>29812880
Huh?
>>unless you are fat
Who are you quoting?
Why wouldn't you describe /r9k/ as normieville with threads like >>29811205 ?
>>
>>29812594
College really is the last opportunity to have an active social circle and meet people, at least for most career paths. Unless you get gigs like acting or other movie set jobs or something like that, the kind of careers that are essentially eternal college campuses. Don't think robots can pull this off though.
>>
>>29812825
It's kinda easy actually. I filter all threads containing the words "fembot", "my gf", "ex" and so on. I also stop reading a post when someone mentions a blowjob or another normie event and never reply to them. Also, what this anon >>29812910 said. When inevitable I also like to derail their threads posting roll charts and the like.
>>
>>29812993
By "it's not that easy" I mean that even if we work against normies, their numbers are only rising. Each day you see normie threads with more normality. Just ignoring them doesn't seem to contribute much.
>>
>>29813014
I understand if you don't like the idea of ignoring them, I didn't like it at first too, but you get used to it. It's not like they're going anywhere, sadly, but there's nothing I can do except filter their shitty threads and ignore them.
>>
>>29813174
>stop
I suppose.

i'm 18 and have just started an apprenticeship - nobody on the course I could hook up with and I'm not planning to go to uni, just get an open uni degree. Am I fucked?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.